A kind of turf fast breeding method
The plantation, the cultivation technical field that the present invention relates to turf, relate in particular to a kind of turf fast breeding method.
Landscape engineering be unable to do without the breeding of turf, and common greening at present has two kinds of common breeding methods with turf.A kind of is at upper berth, greenery patches turfing volume, and another kind is direct Turf Culture on greenery patches, but these two kinds of methods all exist certain shortcoming.
Turf volume: (1) advantage: facilitate integer; The time of having sodded the rear formation of turf volume meadow is short, and efficiency is high.(2) shortcoming: expense is higher; The turf flatness of sodding is poor, the interface out-of-flatness of turf volume, not attractive in appearance; In transportation, due to reasons such as road are far away, expose to the weather, the dehydration of turf volume is serious, affects survival rate; Sometimes the soil layer of turf volume is thin, and grass roots loss is serious, and the turf of sodding rear formation is inhomogeneous; The curing requirements that turf volume is sodded turf between formation turf is high, comparatively loaded down with trivial details.
Directly plantation: generally sow turf and all need sod farmyard manure on former greenery patches, with a large amount of ruderal specieses, in addition, also contain ruderal species in the soil in former greenery patches in these farmyard manures.After having sowed turf kind, the grass of these weeds and new sowing is emerged simultaneously, makes the unearthed rear weeds of turf more, affects on the one hand the quality of moulding turf, process on the other hand these weeds and need to expend certain human and material resources, increased the maintenance cost of turf.Traditional implantation methods is laid plastic film on earth's surface, and plastic film is difficult for degraded, larger on the impact of environment.
Summary of the invention
The problem to be solved in the present invention is that existing turf implantation methods easily grows weeds, affects the quality of turf, and weeds are processed trouble, has increased the maintenance cost of turf.
For solving the problems of the technologies described above, the technical solution used in the present invention is: a kind of turf fast breeding method is provided.Described turf fast breeding method comprises following step:
(1) greenery patches of Turf Culture is put in pretreatment in order, uses sufficient base fertilizer, first flood pouring is carried out in greenery patches, then until soil after slightly cool 2-3 days, by former turf plough deeply and rear smooth moulding carried out in greenery patches; Afterwards at top layer, greenery patches paving layer of non-woven fabric (nonwoven, claim again adhesive-bonded fabric, to be formed by orientation or random fiber, be environment-friendly materials of new generation, there is protection against the tide, ventilative, pliable and tough, light weight, not combustion-supporting, easy decomposition, nontoxic nonirritant, rich color, the feature such as use again cheap, capable of circulation);
(2) fertilising spreads the thick seedling-nourishing of 1-3 ㎝ soil on nonwoven, evenly hugs after flat and on Nutrition Soil top layer, sprays liquid manure;
(3) after seeding and fertilizing, on greenery patches, sow grass seeds;
(4) water after planting, watered in greenery patches.
Further, in step (3), sowed after grass seeds, in surface, greenery patches paving layer of non-woven fabric.
Preferably, in step (1) neutralization procedure (3), spread after nonwoven, with pipe of cement, nonwoven has been rolled one time.
Further, sowed while watering, utilized fine-spraying belt or sprayer to water, maintained the water yield, seedling-nourishing soil has been irrigated.
Preferably, in step (4), water as every day twice, every morning 8-9 point once, after at 5 in afternoon once.
Further, when careless seedling grows to 10-12cm, the nonwoven on top layer is removed.
Further, described seedling-nourishing soil is comprised of bio-fertilizer and sand.
Further, the mass ratio of described bio-fertilizer and sand is 2:8.
Preferably, described bio-fertilizer is comprised of turfy soil and potassium dihydrogen phosphate.
Preferably, described liquid manure is that mass fraction is the aqueous solution of 0.03% potassium dihydrogen phosphate.
Advantage and good effect that the present invention has are: turf fast breeding method provided by the invention, and step is simple, and cost is low, can cultivate fast good turf, and efficiency is high.In the present invention sowing and fertilising before in provided underground layer of non-woven fabric, the mode of this underground film paving can seal underground weeds, prevent that it from entering in turf growth district, prevent that weeds and turf from growing simultaneously, prevention weeds affect the normal growth breeding of turf, can greatly reduce the expense of cutting weeds, reduce the cultivation cost of turf.This turf fast breeding method, covers layer of non-woven fabric having sowed on the greenery patches of grass seeds, and the mode of this surperficial epiphragma can reduce the evaporation of underground moisture, improves turf soil temperature, and turf is emerged soon, and careless seedling is grown vigorous.In the present invention, adopt atomization water supply modes to water, save turf plantation water, make the temperature of turf even simultaneously, careless seedling growth evenly.The present invention adopts nonwoven as the material of plastic film mulch and peritonaeum, and the nonwoven of bottom is biodegradable, little on the impact of environment, and the nonwoven on top layer can reuse.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Fig. 1 is schematic diagram of the present invention.
In figure: 1-bio-fertilizer, 2-sand, 3-nonwoven, 4-greenery patches, 5-seedling-nourishing soil.
For a better understanding of the present invention, below in conjunction with specific embodiments and the drawings, the present invention is conducted further description.
A turf fast breeding method, comprises following step:
(1) greenery patches of Turf Culture is put in pretreatment in order, uses sufficient base fertilizer, first flood pouring is carried out in greenery patches, then until soil after slightly cool 2-3 days, by former turf plough deeply and rear smooth moulding carried out in greenery patches; In top layer, greenery patches paving layer of non-woven fabric, with pipe of cement, nonwoven is rolled one time afterwards;
(2) fertilising spreads the thick seedling-nourishing soil of 1-3 ㎝ on nonwoven, seedling-nourishing soil is comprised of bio-fertilizer and rough sand, the mass ratio of bio-fertilizer and rough sand is 2:8, bio-fertilizer is comprised of turfy soil and potassium dihydrogen phosphate, is preferably the turfy soil of 97% parts by weight and the potassium dihydrogen phosphate of 3% parts by weight; The aqueous solution of the potassium dihydrogen phosphate that is then 0.03% with mass fraction sprays on seedling-nourishing soil top layer as liquid manure, and seedling-nourishing soil top layer is moistening;
(3) sowing sand and bio-fertilizer are sowed grass seeds after mixing; Sowed after grass seeds, in surface, greenery patches paving layer of non-woven fabric, with pipe of cement, nonwoven has been rolled one time;
(4) water after planting, watered in greenery patches; Utilize fine-spraying belt or sprayer to water, maintain the water yield, the mixture of bio-fertilizer and sand is irrigated; Water as every day twice, every morning 8-9 point once, after at 5 in afternoon once.
When careless seedling grows to 10-12cm, the nonwoven on top layer is removed.
Adopt method of the present invention, sowed the time of approximately one week, grass seeds can root.After planting the time of approximately 30 days, careless seedling can reach well developed root system, and careless seedling is healthy and strong, and the height of careless seedling can reach 10cm.The nonwoven of bottom is biodegradable, little to environmental influence.
Above embodiments of the invention are had been described in detail, but described content is only preferred embodiment of the present invention, can not be considered to for limiting practical range of the present invention.All equalization variations of doing according to the scope of the invention and improvement etc., within all should still belonging to this patent covering scope.