CN105724322B - Climb the indoor scale cultural method of sandworm larva and pupa - Google PatentsClimb the indoor scale cultural method of sandworm larva and pupa Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN105724322B CN105724322B CN201610155499.2A CN201610155499A CN105724322B CN 105724322 B CN105724322 B CN 105724322B CN 201610155499 A CN201610155499 A CN 201610155499A CN 105724322 B CN105724322 B CN 105724322B
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 241000243812 Arenicola marina Species 0.000 title claims abstract description 79
- 241000382353 Pupa Species 0.000 title claims abstract description 32
- XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N water Substances O XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims abstract description 99
- 230000001488 breeding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 73
- 230000002493 climbing Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 42
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 36
- 235000013305 food Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 34
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 30
- 230000001058 adult Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 241000700141 Rotifera Species 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000002955 isolation Methods 0.000 claims description 17
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 12
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000006260 foam Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 235000021050 feed intake Nutrition 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000002045 lasting Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 240000007594 Oryza sativa Species 0.000 claims 1
- 235000007164 Oryza sativa Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 235000009566 rice Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 230000004083 survival Effects 0.000 abstract description 7
- 230000019617 pupation Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000000873 masking Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 9
- 238000011049 filling Methods 0.000 description 6
- 241000238631 Hexapoda Species 0.000 description 5
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 5
- 210000004681 Ovum Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- MYMOFIZGZYHOMD-UHFFFAOYSA-N oxygen Chemical compound O=O MYMOFIZGZYHOMD-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 4
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 4
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000010792 warming Methods 0.000 description 4
- 241000255129 Phlebotominae Species 0.000 description 3
- 230000012447 hatching Effects 0.000 description 3
- 201000010099 disease Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000029578 entry into host Effects 0.000 description 2
- XEEYBQQBJWHFJM-UHFFFAOYSA-N iron Chemical compound [Fe] XEEYBQQBJWHFJM-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 2
- 235000016709 nutrition Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 230000035764 nutrition Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001737 promoting Effects 0.000 description 2
- 240000002804 Calluna vulgaris Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000007575 Calluna vulgaris Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 210000002421 Cell Wall Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 241000256128 Chironomus <genus> Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000238557 Decapoda Species 0.000 description 1
- 208000008967 Enuresis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 241000500917 Megaloptera Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000361919 Metaphire sieboldi Species 0.000 description 1
- DDLIGBOFAVUZHB-UHFFFAOYSA-N Midazolam Chemical compound C12=CC(Cl)=CC=C2N2C(C)=NC=C2CN=C1C1=CC=CC=C1F DDLIGBOFAVUZHB-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 241000590428 Panacea Species 0.000 description 1
- 240000004678 Panax pseudoginseng Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000003140 Panax quinquefolius Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 231100000614 Poison Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 241000254109 Tenebrio molitor Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001364 causal effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001276 controlling effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000018109 developmental process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000037213 diet Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000005911 diet Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000013601 eggs Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000037406 food intake Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000005035 ginseng Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000008434 ginseng Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000001418 larval Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004301 light adaptation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 244000144972 livestock Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000007726 management method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000027939 micturition Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000017448 oviposition Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229920000915 polyvinyl chloride Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000004800 polyvinyl chloride Substances 0.000 description 1
- 244000144977 poultry Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000007639 printing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005204 segregation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004088 simulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 241000894007 species Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000020679 tap water Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000008399 tap water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000035922 thirst Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 description 1
- A—HUMAN NECESSITIES
- A01—AGRICULTURE; FORESTRY; ANIMAL HUSBANDRY; HUNTING; TRAPPING; FISHING
- A01K—ANIMAL HUSBANDRY; CARE OF BIRDS, FISHES, INSECTS; FISHING; REARING OR BREEDING ANIMALS, NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR; NEW BREEDS OF ANIMALS
- A01K67/00—Rearing or breeding animals, not otherwise provided for; New breeds of animals
- A01K67/033—Rearing or breeding invertebrates; New breeds of invertebrates
The invention discloses a kind of indoor scale cultural method for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, include the following steps：（1）Build the culturing chamber for possessing ventilation, heat dissipation and effect of keeping warm；（2）Larva is put into breeding box, and the spacer that masking can be provided and prevent larva from killing each other is placed in breeding box, then to 1-5 wheel animalcules of the daily feeding of 1-3 instar larvaes or other similar foods, the larva of age is used with current automatic feeding to 4 ages and afterwards, is remained the situation of food according to next day and is determined the amount and number of feeding；（3）Disk of pupating is placed above the water surface in breeding box, sandy soil mixture is put into disk of pupating, covering or separator are set on sandy soil mixture, when larva, which grows to, pupates the stage, larva is voluntarily climbed in sandy soil mixture from water to pupate, until sprouting wings into adult.The present invention can realize the strange land artificial room's large-scale cultivation for climbing sandworm, and can significantly improve the survival rate and percentage of pupation for climbing sandworm larva.
The present invention relates to cultured insect technology, more particularly to a kind of indoor scale cultivation side for climbing sandworm larva and pupa Method.
It is Megaloptera Chi Ling sections insect to climb sandworm（Mainly huge tooth sandfly belongs to and the large-scale tooth sandfly category in part）Larva be commonly called as or It is referred to as, there is important medicinal and edible value, the good reputation for having " animal ginseng ", except having long usage history in Japan Outside, the important nourishing food of very expensive and well sold and in short supply medicine-food two-purpose is become on Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and other places, not only The delicious dish for climbing sandworm can be had in big cafe, sand is also climbed in treatment children's enuresis nocturna and old man's frequent micturition etc. The contribution of worm, and have great potential of the exploitation into health products.
The stock number that nature climbs sandworm is huge, but due to environmental pollution and it is artificial the reason such as excessively capture, in recent years but drastically Decline, the sandworm that climbs in many areas is on the verge of or has become extinct.With people's diet variation and field quantity drastically reduction, Climbing sandworm is just becoming that the delicacy increasingly sold well is delicious and panacea good recipe, its commercial value and scientific research value also result in enterpriser and It is extremely urgent to climb sandworm for the concern of researcher, manually efficient cultivation.
In terms of sandworm is climbed in artificial breeding, many experts and common people did trial and explored, but substantially all with failure Come to an end, main cause is to climb the basic data of sandworm very little, and many basic Biological Knowledges are not all grasped, or even some moneys Material is wrong, and the cycle is grown in more than 1 year along with sandworm is climbed, and has four worm states, and the habit of each worm state and cultivation side Method is all completely different, so, cultivation difficulty is very big.
Since huge tooth sandfly is mainly distributed on Asia, so, it is external（Especially American-European countries）Substantially sandworm is climbed in no feeding Custom, more without research climb sandworm artificial breeding expert, even in climb sandworm culture and utilize Japan more prevailing, Only expert very a small number of Fumio Hayashi etc. carried out the cultivation that some species climb sandworm to do scientific experiment, but All without cultivating successfully, the data such as the paper of artificial culture technology are not more delivered.At home, for climbing manually supporting for sandworm Grow, the mainly Shi Zhixiong of Xichang College and Wang Fubin, Liu Yusheng of Shandong Agricultural University have delivered relevant paper.Shi Zhixiong In Xichang College's journal（Natural science edition）（2008,22(1):72-75）Paper《Seat kind water is climbed based on computer control Biology --- climb the research of sandworm artificial breeding》In propose and utilize singlechip technology, Computer Control Technology, sensor skill Art and electronic technology, the exploitation cultivation of manual simulation's natural environment climbs sandworm, but is theoretic imagination mostly, substantially to artificial breeding It is nonsensical.Shi Zhixiong is also in Xichang College's journal（Natural science edition）（2011,25(3):48-51,57）Paper《It is based on STC12C5A60S2 microcontrollers climb sandworm automatic breeding technical research》Give automatic breeding system facility method for building up With the design circuit diagram and technical parameter of control device, article also illustrates so-called " cultural technique ", but in fact very much All it is excessively general, most contents are not suitable for cultivating, more unsuitable indoor artificial breeding.In addition, this article majority content The paper delivered with Wang Fubin and Liu Yusheng《Climb the production cultural technique of sandworm》（Agricultural knowledge, 2009 (8):40-41）Repeat, This two articles give the cultural technique for climbing sandworm, but are not indoor cultures, and most technologies are general, breeding efficiency Low, many key technologies do not refer to, generally speaking, technology is immature, and practicality is not strong.
Climbing sandworm all one's life has 4 ovum, larva, pupa, adult worm states, the growth cycle of larva about one year or so, the growth of pupa About or so January in cycle, both growth cycles account for the overwhelming majority for climbing the whole growth cycle of sandworm, are the weights for climbing sandworm cultivation Point and key link or worm state, along with present and in the market in future be mainly larva and pupa various products, therefore, larva with The artificial culture technology of pupa seems extremely important.
The content of the invention
It is an object of the invention to overcome the above-mentioned problems in the prior art, there is provided a kind of sandworm larva and pupa of climbing Indoor scale cultural method, the present invention can realize the strange land artificial room's large-scale cultivation for climbing sandworm, and can significantly improve and climb The survival rate and percentage of pupation of sandworm larva, to promoting the scientific and efficient cultivation for climbing sandworm to play positive impetus energetically.
To achieve the above object, the technical solution adopted by the present invention is as follows：
A kind of indoor scale cultural method for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that include the following steps：
（1）The construction of breeding facility, builds the culturing chamber for possessing ventilation, heat dissipation and effect of keeping warm, and is drawn in culturing chamber Dividing has multiple culturing areas and is cultivating pond of the indoor at least side setting for planting plants, wherein, in culturing area Cistern is provided with, multiple breeding boxes are provided with the water surface of cistern, cistern is made up of with breeding box water pump and pipeline Water circulation system；
（2）The cultivation of larva, larva is put into breeding box, and is placed to provide in breeding box and covered and prevent larva The spacer killed each other, then different feeding larvas as follows according to age：To the daily feeding of 1-3 instar larvaes 1- 5 wheel animalcules or other similar foods, to 4 ages and afterwards the larva of age use with current automatic feeding, food is remained according to next day Situation and determine the amount and number of feeding；
（3）The management in pupa time, disk of pupating is placed above the water surface in breeding box, and sandy soil mixing is put into disk of pupating Thing, sets covering or separator, when larva, which grows to, pupates the stage, larva voluntarily climbs to from water on sandy soil mixture Pupate in sandy soil mixture, pupate the stage entirely, sandy soil mixture is kept suitable humidity in a manner of lasting atomized water spray, directly To sprouting wings into adult.
The step（1）In culturing chamber built by sandwich foam plate material, its area be 80-120 square metres, cultivation The wall of room is highly more than 4 meters, and the roof of culturing chamber is made of clear material, its height is more than 5 meters.
The step（1）The width in middle pond is 1-1.5m.
The step（1）Be provided with 3-5 layers of frame for cultivating in middle culturing area, the height of every layer of frame for cultivating for 50- 60cm, breeding box are installed on frame for cultivating, and the height of breeding box is 20-30cm.
The step（1）Water circulation system in water temperature be maintained at more than 20 DEG C.
The step（2）In spacer be isolation channel, gauze or sponge, when being isolation channel, the inner wall smooth of isolation channel And surrounding is drilled with the aperture that aperture is 1-5mm；For gauze when, gauze has fold；For sponge when, be provided with sponge multiple Hole；When being cultivated with gauze or sponge, 50-300 larvas are cultivated in every square metre.
The step（2）In feeding method feed intake feeding and circulating water flow feeding including fixed point, the fixed point feeding that feeds intake is Refer to and launch food fixed point to feeding in breeding box, circulating water flow feeding refers to launch food into cistern, make food with Water circulation flows through breeding box；Wherein, the number of circulating water flow feeding be daily 1-3 times, 5-10 minutes every time, the flow velocity of water For 1-1.5m/s.
The step（3）In sandy soil mixture be made of thin river sand and loam, the mass ratio of thin river sand and loam is 1： 1, both are placed in 100 DEG C of drying box after being sufficiently mixed and are dried and sterilize, afterwards water spray make its humidity be maintained at 60- 80%。
The step（3）In disk of pupating be arranged on by cushion block above the water surface, the width for disk of pupating is breeding box width 2/3, the height for disk surrounding of pupating is 10cm, and porous butt strip is connected with disk of pupating, the porous butt strip stretch into water be used for children Worm disembarkation is pupated.
The step（3）In covering be thin tile or cobblestone, be covered in above sandy soil mixture, the isolation Part is isolation grid, is embedded in sandy soil mixture；When setting covering on sandy soil mixture, larva passes through porous butt strip Automatically into the sandy soil mixture for disk of pupating, and burrow and pupate below covering, when setting isolation in sandy soil mixture During grid, first manually the disembarkation larva to be pupated is put into each grid one by one, porous attachment strap is reused and covers and be placed with larva Grid, when to the later stage of pupa, remove porous attachment strap, after conveniently pupating climbing sandworm bore soil sprout wings.
Advantage using the present invention is：
First, in the present invention, the indoor culture of sandworm is climbed by the supporting completely manual control of breeding facility energy, in sweltering heat Summer can be that culturing chamber is aeration-cooling, can be that culturing chamber is warming in cold winter, and water temperature is also controllable, make to climb sandworm and live in temperature Under the more constant environment of degree, efficient growth, shortens growth cycle throughout the year, and can be grown with the anniversary, allows to climb sandworm and does sth. in advance Or whole year can all list.
2nd, the present invention is by easy water circulation system, by the flowing of water, can either for climb sandworm provides fresh water with Oxygen, moreover it is possible to which automatic feeding, has saved a large amount of artificial and costs, drastically increased breeding efficiency.
3rd, in the present invention, due to climbing sandworm in larva period（Particularly 1-3 instar larvaes）It is very fragile, and kill each other Phenomenon is extremely serious, therefore, using different method isolation cultivation larvas, can significantly reduce the machine that sandworm is killed each other of climbing Rate, improves the survival rate for climbing sandworm.
4th, in the present invention, special disk of pupating is placed by setting up the stage in breeding box water, make to pupate area and larva area it is ingenious Ground separates up and down, has both saved space, moreover it is possible to the environment so that artificial easily control is pupated, the separator set in disk of pupating, Larva fighting during pupate can be further avoided, is conducive to raising and pupates success rate.Further, since disk of pupating have water every From and away from ground, so, do not have the invasion of the natural enemies such as ant, will not further be provided substantially by feeding successfully to pupate Ensure.
5th, the present invention can not only significantly improve the survival rate of larva and pupa cultivation, moreover it is possible to meet to climb sandworm original producton location non- The needs of indoor scale cultivation, do not destroy the natural environment for climbing sandworm original producton location, can realize the strange land artificial room for climbing sandworm Large-scale cultivation, to promoting the scientific and efficient cultivation for climbing sandworm to play positive impetus energetically.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the structure diagram of frame for cultivating in the present invention；
Fig. 2 is the structure diagram of branch pipe in the present invention；
Fig. 3 is the structure diagram of hose in the present invention；
Fig. 4 is the structure diagram of disk of pupating in the present invention；
Mark in figure for：1st, cistern, 2, water inlet pipe, 3, water pump, 4, breeding box, 5, water outlet, 6, hose, 7, cultivation Frame, 8, branch pipe, 9, through hole, 10, filling pipe, 11, osculum, 12, porous butt strip, 13, disk of pupating.
A kind of indoor scale cultural method for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, includes the following steps：
（1）The construction of breeding facility
Climb the construction of sandworm culturing chamber and do not unify rigid requirement, can be but certain it is noted that following with adaptation to local conditions Key element：
1）It is as far as possible warming：Especially to winter temperature lower ground area, if culturing chamber can be warming, it can significantly improve and climb sand The survival rate and the speed of growth of worm, it is therefore desirable to built with sandwich foam plate material, can be warming, moreover it is possible to save material, apply Work also convenient quickly.
2）Result of ventilating heat dissipation is good：Especially in summer, if temperature rises sharply or ventilate bad, can be caused greatly to climbing sandworm Infringement, therefore, culturing chamber have to open big window, and pay attention to the ingehious design of window position and shape, formed good Cross-ventilation, contributes to air-dispersing of divulging information, meanwhile, also by setting multilayer sunshade net on roof top or it is set in roof portion The modes such as his heat dissipation equipment, be about to begin heat dissipation when temperature reaches more than 35 DEG C indoors, keeps indoor temperature all the time at 35 DEG C Even less than 30 DEG C.
3）Culturing chamber daylighting will be got well：Growth of the illumination to any insect is all critically important, and therefore, the structure on roof can be with Variation, but the transparent material of material, facilitate printing opacity, keep indoor lighting to work well.
4）Culturing chamber area is sufficiently large：Due to consideration that culturing chamber is also the laying coop of adult in future at the same time, it is at the same time Raising cultivation scale and benefit, can also facilitate operational administrative, so, the area of culturing chamber is the bigger the better in principle, general feelings The culturing chamber of one unit of condition is advisable at 80-120 square metres or so, simultaneously as climbing, sandworm adult build is huge, and circling in the air needs Enough height and space are wanted, so, to pay special attention to the height of culturing chamber, best wall is more than 4 meters, more than 5 meters of roof.
5）Indoor design and finishing require：In order to facilitate management and the life of suitable each worm state, side or four in culturing chamber Week will reserve the pond of 1-1.5 meters or so width, for planting the plants such as various shrubs or arbor, facilitate adult to circle in the air and stop And oviposition；Whole culturing chamber will divide some culturing areas according to the size of each frame for cultivating 7, be about 0.5 meter with width, deep The small ditch of about 0.4 meter of degree isolates each culturing area；Wall is nature dark white, is not too fancy or too bright-coloured, with Exempt to impact the adult for climbing sandworm；It is aquatic insect due to climbing sandworm, with substantial amounts of water in breeding process, so, ground Face is desirable to harden, and facilitates operational administrative.
6）Other facilities：According to indoor daylighting situation and area, in the place's suspension of more than 2.5 meters of cultivation indoor distances ground Some lighting installations, easy to night management and light filling, and are equipped with several ventilation fans, easy to assist air circulation and heat dissipation, but Will be in ventilation fan towards indoor side gauze cover, to prevent that adult from circling in the air when, which pierces, wherein escapes or is hanged； The mini-plants such as some Hygrothermographs are equipped with again, aid in scientific culture.
One frame for cultivating 7 for being used to place breeding box 4, the hard material such as iron pipe of frame for cultivating 7 are set in each culturing area Material makees stent, welds or has assembled a square frame, size is generally 1-1.5（It is wide）×4—5（It is long）×2—2.5（It is high） M, can be divided into 3-5 layers of three-dimensional culture, and every layer cultivates unit or a breeding box 4, the four walls height one of breeding box 4 for one As be 20-30cm, be separated by 50-60cm between every two layers of bottom, breeding box 4 makes of PVC or plastics or glass material With, it is desirable to waterproof and firm.Breeding box 4 is more slightly higher than other side along the side of the longitudinal axis（Specific height regard concrete condition and It is fixed）, i.e. the left end of upper strata breeding box 4 tilts down, then lower floor's breeding box 4 is tilted down with regard to right end, can thus form one A gradient and be conducive to the flowing of water, the both ends of breeding box 4 are respectively arranged with water filling port and water outlet 5, and water filling port is positioned at slightly higher One end, water outlet 5 is located at lower slightly one end, and the quantity of water outlet 5 is at least 2, its diameter is about 5cm.On water outlet 5 The hose 6 with valve is connected with, the length about 10-15cm of hose 6, flows to next breeding box 4 by water guiding, realize following for water Ring utilizes.Wherein, Simple filter sieve is provided between water outlet 5 and hose 6, filter screen has the filter opening of larger aperture, Not only it can prevent that climbing sandworm enters lower floor's breeding box 4, but also easy to food with water circulation.Hose 6 is used for thorough cleaning breeding box 4 When, export the waste water for washing breeding box 4.
Frame for cultivating 7 is overall be placed on increase 50cm more each than its length and width or so, be highly 40-50cm cistern 1 in, Substantially full water is stored in pond, and the food input of sandworm will be climbed wherein.The filling pipe of the external belt switch in one end of cistern 1 10, other end bottom sets the osculum 11 of a belt switch, can thoroughly arrange sewage and swill every a period of time Go out, then replace fresh water and food.One small pump 3 is placed in cistern 1, and by water inlet pipe 2 by water pump 3 with it is most upper Layer breeding box 4 connects, and after energization, water pump 3 will pump fresh water and food in small, broken bits to the higher by one of the superiors' breeding box 4 End, water and food can be given just along longitudinal axis trickling in whole breeding box 4 and climb sandworm offer fresh water and oxygen, moreover it is possible to from Dynamic feeding, has saved largely manually, has greatly improved breeding efficiency.Current and food flow to relatively low one end of breeding box 4, will Following one layer of breeding box 4 is flowed into along water outlet 5.The corresponding one end of outlet pipe on upper strata is the higher one end of lower floor's breeding box 4, So since the gradient of breeding box 4 is conducive to the flowing of water and food, so move in circles, last water and the food not utilized It will be flowed in cistern 1 by the outlet pipe of last layer of breeding box 4, then be pumped again by water pump 3 to first layer breeding box 4, in this way, realizing the full automation circulation stereo artificial breeding of flowing water and food.4 bottom of breeding box that one layer of bottom will be away from From more than the water surface 20cm of cistern 1, it is impossible under water.In each layer of breeding box 4, sandy soil can not be put（It is so favourable In the cleaning for keeping water）, but to put some latticed spacers, it is desirable to there should be some grids, be climbed with farthest isolating Sandworm, also weight and will cannot be close to 4 bottom of breeding box very much as cobblestone, just be bored to enter because climbing sandworm like that, can not Hide, but can not be too light, otherwise with regard to washed away or float, do not have the effect to climb sandworm shading and hiding.
Wherein, the top of water inlet pipe 2 bends downward and is entered by water filling port in the superiors' breeding box 4, the end after bending Portion is vertically connected with branch pipe 8, and the branch pipe 8 is parallel to the ground, and multiple through holes 9 are further opened with branch pipe 8, and the diameter 1cm of through hole 9 is left The right side, for slowing down the flow velocity of water, avoiding drenching cultivation equipment and food evenly distributes.
（2）The cultivation of larva
The cultivation of larva is segmented into two stages：One be 1-3 instar larvaes cultivation, this is very crucial one Link is, it is necessary to special and meticulous treatment and management, and especially for 1 instar larvae, the survival rate in field only has 5% or so, manually In the case of cultivation, often all dead, to after 3 ages, larva grows more healthy and strong, tides over fragile sensitive periods substantially；It Afterwards, another stage is put into, all larvas of 4 ages and afterwards age, cultivation and management method are essentially identical.Here, first Illustrate the cultural method of 1-3 instar larvaes：
Why 1 instar larvae, which is very difficult to, cultivates, and reason is mainly that the density of 1 instar larvae is very big, phenomenon of killing each other It is extremely serious, so, have to isolate in time, another reason is exactly the mouthpart very little of 1 instar larvae, can only feeding some are non- Often small protozoan is as open-mouthed bait.So for above-mentioned biological property, be in ovum when 1 instar larvae is cultivated Before hatching, the protozoans such as the wheel animalcule of sufficient amount are just cultivated in advance as bait, meanwhile, it is every being put into advance in breeding box 4 A unit sizes are about 2cm（It is long）×2cm（It is wide）×3cm（It is high）Inner wall smooth and surrounding aperture of gathering are about 1-5mm（Climb sand Worm age is bigger, and the size of groove is bigger, and cell wall aperture is bigger）Isolation channel, isolation channel for single head raise, small holes incoming Dynamic water and food, or extensive point, are directly placed into the common gauze of the serious somewhat hard of fold or the sponge of many holes of stamp Deng spacer is used as, to prevent 1 instar larvae is serious from killing each other.The hatching of ovum is paid close attention to, after egg hatching, shortest In time, 1 instar larvae is put into each isolation channel of breeding box 4 by head with the soft thing such as writing brush, or directly general 50-300 Head/square metre（Age is bigger, and density is smaller）Ground is put on the gauze for being layered on breeding box 4 or sponge.Wheel animalcule etc. is very micro- Small food is with current automatic feeding, or artificial feeding daily is once.The general ratio of feeding amount is：Every 1 instar larvae is every Its about 1-2 wheel animalcules of feeding or other similar foods, every 2 instar larvaes about feeding 2-3 wheel animalcules or similar daily Other foods, every 3 instar larvaes about 3-5 wheel animalcules of feeding or other similar foods daily.
When it grows to 4 ages and its age afterwards, larva gradually grows healthy and strong, and survival rate is gradually stablized, and food ingestion increases Greatly.The main cultivation of this period and management main points are：One is to ensure that enough optimal food, it is obtained enough battalion Support；Second, to keep the flowing of water, sufficient oxygen can be so kept, and abundant food can be brought with water, can also be in time Various discarded objects are taken away, ensure the good of water quality；It is properly isolated from, prevents third, sandworm will be climbed with certain utensil or method It is only excessive to kill each other.
The larva in this period can with feeding chironomus larvas, water earthworm, yellow meal worm, small shrimp etc., can also feeding chopping Livestock and poultry offal even man-made feeds.Can be with direct labor's feeding, can also into the water, with water automatic feeding.The bait fed Wide variety is answered, fresh and alive, no causal organism, no poisonous and harmful substance pollution.Feeding should not excessive overfrequency, food is remained according to next day Situation and the amount and number for determining feeding, or allow the food of live body to survive in water, constantly allow food to be fed with water.Food Have to it is enough, especially in the linal-instar larvae phase, due to the generation of nutrition relationship to ovum, so, climb at this time sandworm feeding and Nutrition is particularly important.Generally in dusk feeding, because larva is mostly to come out feeding at night.Swill is cleared up in time, Ensure water quality and living environment cleaning, otherwise can be easy to catch an illness.
It is typical aquatic insect to climb sandworm, and larval phase is all spent in water, therefore, cultivation of the water quality to larva to pass It is important.Clear brook water is preferred in water source, as needed to be exposed to the sun if tap water 2-3 days, it is necessary to ensure that cleaning.To keep supporting The quality for using water and oxygen content etc. are grown, the current in breeding box 4 will often be flowed according to actual conditions, general each in the morning, afternoon and evening daily Once, every time 5-10 minutes, flow velocity was about 1-1.5m/s.
It is obvious to climb the phenomenon of killing each other of sandworm, has to control cultivation density, great loss otherwise occurs.One As in the case of, if being calculated with linal-instar larvae, non-isolated groove cultivate in the case of, cultivation density control on a 50/square metre left sides The right side, certainly, age are smaller, and cultivation density can be increased suitably.Kill each other to control, except controlling cultivation density, also Suitably add some stones or water plant or other clathrate objects etc. more and be used as spacer, or simply cultivated using single head Technology cultivates.
In addition, when water temperature is too low, the measures such as heating rod can be used, water temperature is maintained at more than 20 DEG C, All the time can fast speed growth and development this ensures that climbing sandworm.
（3）The management in pupa time
Pupa time management most critical key element be exactly：Sandy soil ratio, disinfection and the humidity of sandy soil mixture needed for pupating, then just It is to prevent natural enemy from invading.
When climbing sandworm with the cultivation of above-mentioned breeding box 4, it can be used when linal-instar larvae will debark in breeding box 4 The objects such as brick do base block, put that several length differ, width is about 4 width 2/ of breeding box above the place of the water surface 3 disk 13 of pupating, surrounding about 10cm high, each side one length of snapping be pupate utensil length half plastics it is porous Butt strip 12 is taken from 13 side wall top of disk of pupating and is reached in cassette bottom water, be so conveniently intended to debark pupate climb sandworm and can climb to disk of pupating Pupate in 13 sandy soil mixture.Sandy soil mixture mainly uses thin river sand and loam, and general ratio is 1：1, it is sufficiently mixed It is placed on afterwards in 100 DEG C of drying box and is dried and sterilizes, water spray makes its humidity be 70% or so afterwards.Then sandy soil are mixed More densely covered on thing about 12 × 12cm thin tile or cobblestone or other similar to covering, easy to pupate.If More efficiently make to climb sandworm and pupate, can also be put in disk 13 of pupating by the sub-box group of size about 12 × 12 × 12cm Into isolation grid, the sandy soil mixtures of about 8cm depths is put into grid, then manually will ride up the mature larva to be pupated of bank by Bar is put into the sandy soil mixture of each grid, is finally close to grid above isolation grid again（Ensure no gap, climb sandworm It can not escape）Porous attachment strap is inserted into as covering from both sides, and the porous attachment strap of insertion is apart from sandy soil mixture about 2-4cm（Stay Go out space and pupate in order to climb sandworm activity and burrow）, to pupating, the later stage can remove porous attachment strap, and native plumage is bored to facilitate Change, this ensures that the mature larva that will be pupated will not mutually fight or even massacre when burrowing, pupa will not be destroyed Room, influences to pupate, and also can adequately and reasonably utilize space, improves efficiency of pupating, simultaneously as sandy soil mixture thickness is moderate, Pupa will not beat very deep hole and pupate, convenient to find in the future and take out pupa.Further, since disk 13 of pupating is all by water segregation or remote Ground, so, the invasion of the natural enemies such as ant is not had, substantially will not be by feeding.To be kept by modes such as continuous appropriate atomized water sprays The suitable humidity of sandy soil mixture, otherwise, either it is thirst, or cause to mildew and dead due to overly wet, if finding the disease to mildew Pupa, will in time sort out and discard, in case sprawling infects.It often not renovate besides and check and pupate, otherwise can often bother, it is unfavorable In pupating.
1. a kind of indoor scale cultural method for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that include the following steps：
（1）The construction of breeding facility, builds and possesses the culturing chamber of ventilation, heat dissipation and effect of keeping warm, and divides and have in culturing chamber Multiple culturing areas and pond for planting plants is set cultivating indoor at least side, wherein, set in culturing area There is cistern, multiple breeding boxes are provided with the water surface of cistern, the water of multiple breeding boxes mutually circulates, and multiple breeding boxes pass through The water circulation system that water pump and pipeline form a whole with cistern；
（2）The cultivation of larva, larva is put into breeding box, and is placed to provide in breeding box and covered and prevent larva from phase The spacer of cannibalisation, then different feeding larvas as follows according to age：To the daily feeding of 1-3 instar larvaes 1-5 Wheel animalcule, to 4 ages and afterwards the larva of age use with current automatic feeding, the situation of food is remained according to next day and determines the amount of feeding And number；
（3）The management in pupa time, disk of pupating is placed above the water surface in breeding box, sandy soil mixture is put into disk of pupating, Covering or separator are set on sandy soil mixture, and when larva, which grows to, pupates the stage, larva voluntarily climbs to sandy soil from water Pupate in mixture, pupate the stage entirely, sandy soil mixture is kept suitable humidity in a manner of lasting atomized water spray, until plumage It is melted into adult.
2. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （1）In culturing chamber built by sandwich foam plate material, its area is 80-120 square metres, and the wall of culturing chamber is highly more than 4 Rice, the roof of culturing chamber are made of clear material, its height is more than 5 meters.
3. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （1）The width in middle pond is 1-1.5m.
4. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （1）3-5 layers of frame for cultivating is provided with middle culturing area, the height of every layer of frame for cultivating is 50-60cm, and breeding box, which is installed on, supports Grow on frame, the height of breeding box is 20-30cm.
5. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （1）Water circulation system in water temperature be maintained at more than 20 DEG C.
6. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （2）In spacer be isolation channel, gauze or sponge, when being isolation channel, the inner wall smooth and surrounding of isolation channel are drilled with aperture and are The aperture of 1-5mm；For gauze when, gauze has fold；For sponge when, be provided with multiple holes on sponge；With gauze or sponge During cultivation, 50-300 larvas are cultivated in every square metre.
7. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （2）In feeding method feed intake feeding and circulating water flow feeding including fixed point, the fixed point feeding that feeds intake refers to pinpoint food and launches Feeding in breeding box, circulating water flow feeding refer to launch food into cistern, food is flowed through cultivation with water circulation Box；Wherein, the number of circulating water flow feeding is daily 1-3 times, and 5-10 minutes every time, the flow velocity of water was 1-1.5m/s.
8. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （3）In sandy soil mixture be made of thin river sand and loam, the mass ratio of thin river sand and loam is 1：1, after both are sufficiently mixed It is placed in 100 DEG C of drying box and is dried and sterilizes, water spray makes its humidity be maintained at 60-80% afterwards.
9. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step （3）In disk of pupating be arranged on by cushion block above the water surface, the width for disk of pupating is the 2/3 of breeding box width, disk surrounding of pupating Height be 10cm, be connected with porous butt strip on disk of pupating, the porous butt strip stretch into water be used for larva disembarkation pupates.
10. the indoor scale cultural method as claimed in claim 1 for climbing sandworm larva and pupa, it is characterised in that：The step Suddenly（3）In covering be thin tile or cobblestone, be covered in above sandy soil mixture, the separator is isolation grid, It is embedded in sandy soil mixture；When setting covering on sandy soil mixture, larva is by porous butt strip automatically into pupating In the sandy soil mixture of disk, and burrow and pupate below covering, when setting isolation grid in sandy soil mixture, first manually The disembarkation larva to be pupated is put into each grid one by one, porous attachment strap is reused and covers the grid for being placed with larva, treat to pupa Later stage when, remove porous attachment strap, after conveniently pupating climbing sandworm bore soil sprout wings.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201610155499.2A CN105724322B (en)||2016-03-18||2016-03-18||Climb the indoor scale cultural method of sandworm larva and pupa|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201610155499.2A CN105724322B (en)||2016-03-18||2016-03-18||Climb the indoor scale cultural method of sandworm larva and pupa|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN105724322A CN105724322A (en)||2016-07-06|
|CN105724322B true CN105724322B (en)||2018-05-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201610155499.2A Expired - Fee Related CN105724322B (en)||2016-03-18||2016-03-18||Climb the indoor scale cultural method of sandworm larva and pupa|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN105724322B (en)|
Families Citing this family (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN108684615A (en) *||2018-05-02||2018-10-23||四川虫之力农业科技有限公司||A method of climbing sandworm artificial propagation|
Family Cites Families (5)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|JPS51135285A (en) *||1975-05-16||1976-11-24||Tetsuo Wakimoto||Method and apparatus to draw worms that dislike light and heat out of the soil or culture bed, and then to select worms of desired|
|JP2815383B2 (en) *||1989-03-27||1998-10-27||日本農産工業株式会社||Production method of silkworm body fluid|
|CN201976614U (en) *||2011-03-31||2011-09-21||乐山师范学院||Single-headed breeding box for sandworm|
|CN202819355U (en) *||2012-08-13||2013-03-27||乐山师范学院||Automated and three-dimensional breading equipment for reptilian|
|CN103749390B (en) *||2012-12-24||2015-05-13||广西壮族自治区海洋研究所||Method for breeding sipunculus nudus parent|
- 2016-03-18 CN CN201610155499.2A patent/CN105724322B/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|US5121708A (en)||Hydroculture crop production system|
|CN103168753B (en)||Method for culturing hepialus larvae indoors|
|CN103081864B (en)||Method for turtle egg intensive cultivation in lighting greenhouse|
|KR101220410B1 (en)||Propagation apparatus and method for natural enemy of moth|
|CN103004666A (en)||Breeding method for intermediate breeding of Anguilla marmorata fries|
|CN106577410B (en)||Leech courtyard-style stereoscopic cultivation method|
|CN105746441B (en)||The indoor scale artificial cultivating method of semi-aquatic firefly|
|CN105746442B (en)||Climb the large-scale cultivation of sandworm adult and the hatching method of ovum|
|CN106719000A (en)||A kind of ecologic breeding unit of bamboo rat|
|CN103563840B (en)||Soft-shelled turtle hatching system|
|CN101803587B (en)||Scale artificial breeding method for Kallima inachus in northern area|
|CN203136815U (en)||Daylighting greenhouse|
|CN1213496A (en)||Multifunctional house planting and growing setting method|
|CN1274525A (en)||Automatic industrial cultivation of forest frog|
|CN105724322B (en)||Climb the indoor scale cultural method of sandworm larva and pupa|
|CN104206361A (en)||Stereoscopic circulating type automatic separation and cultivation device for older earthworms and application thereof|
|CN103283674A (en)||Toad cultivation method|
|CN103081865B (en)||Lighting greenhouse for turtle egg intensive cultivation|
|CN106259085B (en)||A kind of Shelled Turtle Trionyx Sinensis propagation method|
|CN106900624B (en)||Environment-friendly high-yield fish pond|
|CN107372363A (en)||A kind of facility that can improve cultivation black soldier flies adult density in green house of vegetables|
|CN205658206U (en)||VHD batch production nian fish farming systems|
|CN107466622A (en)||A kind of cultural method of lotus embryo|
|CN204047653U (en)||The above the average age for marriage earthworm of a kind of stereo circulating is separated cultivator automatically|
|CN105494204B (en)||A kind of indoor culture method of American shad|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20180511
Termination date: 20210318
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|