CN205926459U - Ultrasonic cleaning basin - Google PatentsUltrasonic cleaning basin Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN205926459U CN205926459U CN201620505015.8U CN201620505015U CN205926459U CN 205926459 U CN205926459 U CN 205926459U CN 201620505015 U CN201620505015 U CN 201620505015U CN 205926459 U CN205926459 U CN 205926459U
- Prior art keywords
- ultrasound wave
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000004506 ultrasonic cleaning Methods 0.000 title abstract description 6
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 41
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 238000005491 wire drawing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- PZZYQPZGQPZBDN-UHFFFAOYSA-N Aluminium silicate Chemical compound O=[Al]O[Si](=O)O[Al]=O PZZYQPZGQPZBDN-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000002604 ultrasonography Methods 0.000 claims description 33
- 238000010992 reflux Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000011049 filling Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N water Substances O XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 abstract description 21
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 9
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000005995 Aluminium silicate Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 abstract 1
- 229910000323 aluminium silicate Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract 1
- 235000012211 aluminium silicate Nutrition 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 11
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 description 11
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 8
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 8
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 description 7
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 6
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 4
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000208340 Araliaceae Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000521257 Hydrops Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000003140 Panax quinquefolius Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003028 elevating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000839 emulsion Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004880 explosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000013305 food Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000005035 ginseng Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000008434 ginseng Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000008236 heating water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007654 immersion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009776 industrial production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000011068 load Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000644 propagated Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002516 radical scavenger Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002000 scavenging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002463 transducing Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to an ultrasonic cleaning basin, this cleaning water tank's cell body is double -deck insulation construction, and the inlayer adopts the SUS304 stainless steel material preparation, and the skin adopts the preparation of stainless steel wire drawing board, and aluminium silicate insulation material is filled to the centre, and this cleaning water tank's tank bottom becomes the inclined plane, still is equipped with backward flow mouth and drain on the cell body in ultrasonic cleaning groove, the thick washtrough of ultrasonic wave, ultrasonic wave fine purifiation groove and ultrasonic rinse groove are separated into by pan feeding end towards the discharge end in proper order to the ultrasonic cleaning inslot, and three inslot all is equipped with the input type ultrasonic wave and shakes the box, the utility model discloses an ultrasonic cleaning basin divides into threely for the work piece basket can be in proper order through the ultrasonic wave slightly wash, three processes of ultrasonic wave fine purifiation and ultrasonic rinse, improved abluent effect, just the utility model discloses a power is great, and supersonic generator adopts power to promote integrated circuit, also can improve the cleaning performance to a certain extent.
This utility model belongs to cleaning equipment field, more particularly, to ultrasound wave cleaning sink.
In the industrial production, some parts to product, such as screw, nut or screw rod etc., because its quantity is more And shape and structure all differs, often common cleaning equipment fast and effectively cannot be cleaned to it, it usually needs using super Sound wave cleaning machine, when being propagated in a liquid due to ultrasound wave, its acoustic pressure drastic change, make liquid that strong cavitation and emulsion to occur, Now generation per second is millions of in a liquid counts small cavitation bubble.These bubbles hastily produce under acoustic pressure effect in a large number, And constantly fierce explosion, produce strong impulsive force and negative-pressure sucking, cause dirt to be peeled off.Ul-trasonic irradiation is to occur whole In individual liquid, so there is unique cleaning performance to the object in complex-shaped, many gaps.
When existing ultrasonic washing unit uses, in addition current ultrasonic washing unit is generally only with two grooves, scavenger Sequence is simple, does not wash clean clearly；It is to reach optimal cleaning effect to also need to ensure that cleanout fluid is long in ultrasonic washing unit work process Phase maintains certain temperature, and current ultrasonic washing unit does not all possess such function.
Content of the invention
In order to solve above-mentioned technical problem, the purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of cleaning performance good and can be effective Reduce the ultrasound wave cleaning sink that rinse liquid temperature distributes.
To achieve these goals, this utility model employs following technical scheme：
Ultrasound wave cleaning sink, the cell body of this cleaning sink is double-decked insulation, and internal layer adopts SUS304 stainless steel Material makes, and outer layer adopts stainless steel wire drawing plate to make, middle filling aluminum silicate insulation material, and the bottom land of this cleaning sink becomes tiltedly Face, the cell body of ultrasound wave cleaning sink is additionally provided with refluxing opening and sewage draining exit, by feeding end court in described ultrasound wave cleaning sink Discharge end is separated into ultrasonic gross rinse groove, ultrasound wave fine purifiation groove and ultrasonic rinsing groove successively, is equipped with throw-in type in three grooves Ultrasound wave shakes box, and the cleaning frequency that described throw-in type ultrasound wave shakes box is 28KHz, and power is 1500w, and throw-in type ultrasound wave shakes box Including shake plate and supersonic generator, inside described supersonic generator, integrated circuit is promoted using power.
Ultrasound wave cleaning sink of the present utility model be divided into three so that workpiece basket can sequentially pass through ultrasonic gross rinse, Ultrasound wave fine purifiation and ultrasonic rinsing three process, improve the effect of cleaning, and power of the present utility model is larger, ultrasound wave Generator adopts power to promote integrated circuit, also can improve cleaning performance to a certain extent.Ultrasound wave of the present utility model is clear Wash water groove adopts double-decked insulation, can effectively reduce distributing so that cleanout fluid plays maximum cleaning work(of cleanout fluid heat Effect.
Fig. 1 is positive structure schematic on ultrasonic washing unit for this utility model.
Fig. 2 is overlooking the structure diagram on ultrasonic washing unit for this utility model.
Fig. 3 is side structure schematic diagram on ultrasonic washing unit for this utility model.
Fig. 4 is the structural representation of oil water separator.
Embodiment of the present utility model is described below in detail, the example of described embodiment is shown in the drawings, wherein ad initio To the element that same or similar label represents same or similar element or has same or like function eventually.Below by ginseng The embodiment examining Description of Drawings is exemplary it is intended to be used for explaining this utility model, and it is not intended that to this utility model Restriction.
In description of the present utility model it is to be understood that term " " center ", " longitudinal ", " horizontal ", " length ", " width Degree ", " thickness ", " on ", D score, "front", "rear", "left", "right", " vertical ", " level ", " top ", " bottom " " interior ", " up time The orientation of instruction such as pin ", " counterclockwise " or position relationship are based on orientation shown in the drawings or position relationship, are for only for ease of Description this utility model and simplify description, rather than instruction or the hint device of indication or element must have specific orientation, With specific azimuth configuration and operation, therefore it is not intended that to restriction of the present utility model.
Additionally, term " first ", " second " are only used for describing purpose, and it is not intended that indicating or hint relative importance Or the implicit quantity indicating indicated technical characteristic.Thus, define " first ", the feature of " second " can express or Implicitly include one or more this feature.In description of the present utility model, unless otherwise stated, the implication of " multiple " It is two or more, limit unless otherwise clear and definite.
In this utility model, unless otherwise clearly defined and limited, term " installation ", " being connected ", " connection ", " Gu Fixed " etc. term should be interpreted broadly, for example, it may be being fixedly connected or being detachably connected, or be integrally connected；Can To be to be mechanically connected or electrical connection；Can be to be joined directly together it is also possible to be indirectly connected to by intermediary, Ke Yishi The connection of two element internals.For the ordinary skill in the art, above-mentioned term can be understood as the case may be Concrete meaning in this utility model.
In this utility model, unless otherwise clearly defined and limited, fisrt feature second feature it " on " or it D score can include the first and second feature directly contacts it is also possible to include the first and second features not to be directly contact but logical Cross the other characterisation contact between them.And, fisrt feature second feature " on ", " top " and " above " include the One feature is directly over second feature and oblique upper, or to be merely representative of fisrt feature level height be higher than second feature.First is special Levy second feature " under ", " lower section " and " below " include fisrt feature immediately below second feature and obliquely downward, or only Represent that fisrt feature level height is less than second feature.
Step-by-step slot type ultrasonic washing unit as shown in Figure 1-Figure 3, including power-driven roller 1, closed organism frame 18, rises Fall transfer device, ultrasonic cleaner, compressed air spraying groove, cyclic water tank and burner 13, described ultrasonic cleaner and Compressed air spraying groove adjacent against being fixed in closed organism frame 18, described ultrasonic cleaner and compressed air spraying Groove is connected with cyclic water tank by pipeline respectively, and described burner 13 is cyclic water tank heat supply, described for feeding or blanking Power-driven roller 1 be separately fixed at the two ends of closed organism frame 18, power-driven roller 1 extends to closed organism frame 18 Interior, and the power-driven roller 1 at two ends is connected with ultrasonic cleaner and compressed air spraying groove phase respectively.
Described lifting transfer device includes movable lifting frame 3, mobility framework dolly, motor 4 and lifting cylinder 5, described shifting Dynamic hoisting frame 3 is fixed on closed organism frame 18 internal upper part, the described mobility framework dolly transferring workpiece basket 12 for level It is arranged on movable lifting frame 3, described motor 4 is fixed on movable lifting frame 3 and drives batch (-type) about mobility framework dolly Mobile, multiple lifting cylinders 5 for vertical lifting workpiece basket 12 are fixed on the top of movable lifting frame 3.
The cell body of described ultrasonic cleaner is double-decked insulation, and internal layer adopts SUS304 stainless steel material to make, outward Layer is made using stainless steel wire drawing plate, middle filling aluminum silicate insulation material, and the bottom land of described ultrasound wave cleaning sink becomes inclined-plane, It is easy to the hydrops foul in removal slot；Refluxing opening and sewage draining exit, described ultrasound wave are additionally provided with the cell body of ultrasound wave cleaning sink In cleaning sink, ultrasonic gross rinse groove 8, ultrasound wave fine purifiation groove 9 and ultrasonic rinsing groove are separated into successively towards discharge end by feeding end 10, it is equipped with throw-in type ultrasound wave shake box 11 in three grooves, each groove is respectively connected with a cyclic water tank, in described cyclic water tank It is fixed with circulating pump 15.
It is equipped with two road defecators, first defecator is the magnetic being arranged at refluxing opening in each cyclic water tank Filter frame, the drainage screen of described Magnetic filtration device frame adopts 80 mesh stainless steel filtering nets to make；Second defecator is to be arranged on to follow Board plug type filter frame before ring pump 15 entrance, the drainage screen of described board plug type filter frame adopts 100 mesh stainless steel filtering nets to make, with It is additionally provided with the 3rd road defecator, the 3rd road defecator is to be arranged on to follow in the cyclic water tank that ultrasonic rinsing groove 10 is connected The fine filter 16 of all steel pocket type in ring pump 15 exit, and it is additionally provided with blocking warner on fine filter 16.Essence filters Pressure rise during device 16 blocking is reported to the police, and reminds operative employee to clean in time and change filter bag.
It is fixed with also by connecting plate 146 on described cyclic water tank medial wall and divide for the profit removing oil slick in cleanout fluid From device 14, the cleaning filtration, purification flow process of present device is as follows, by return liquid to filter frame again to oil-water separation again to plate filter screen Arrive filter pump again and arrive fine filter again（10um）Finally arrive ultrasonic cleaning case.It is also equipped with rustless steel burner hearth in described cyclic water tank And heat exchanger tube, described burner 13 carries out indirectly heat by rustless steel burner hearth and heat exchanger tube to clear rinsing liquid（Three-tank shares One heater）, described cyclic water tank is additionally provided with inlet, leakage fluid dram, overfall and liquid level controller, described cyclic water tank Bottom becomes inclined-plane, is provided with the compressed air spray head 6 being driven by shower nozzle cylinder 17 in described compressed air spraying groove, and compressed air is sprayed 6 under the control of shower nozzle cylinder 17, to the portable scanning injection of the workpiece in workpiece basket, accelerates drying up of workpiece.
Described oil water separator includes reductor 141, oil suction band 142, rotating shaft 143, connecting plate 146, oil scraping plate 144 and amasss Food tray 145, described reductor 141 is fixed on the top of connecting plate 146, and one end of described oil suction band 142 is set in reductor 141 Driving wheel on, the other end is enclosed within the rotating shaft 143 of the bottom being fixed on connecting plate 146, described oil scraping plate 144 and oil dish 145 tops being each attached to connecting plate 146, and the side down moved of one end of oil scraping plate 144 and oil suction band 142 is against scraping The other end of oiled-plate method 144 is mutually connected with oil dish 145, and described oil scraping plate 144 is obliquely installed, and oil scraping plate 144 and oil dish 145 The one end being mutually connected is highly relatively low.Described oil scraping plate 144 and oil suction band 142 against one end section triangularity.By subtracting Fast machine drives the operating of oil suction band to take oil slick out of, and greasy dirt is scraped uniform effluent in oil dish by oil scraping plate, can effectively automatically go Except oil slick in cleanout fluid, rinse water tank and do not set oil slick removal system.
Oil water separator drives the operating of oil suction band to take oil slick out of so that oil slick adsorbs in oil suction band table by reductor Face, oil scraping plate is arranged on the side that oil suction band down moves so that oil scraping plate need not just can operate in oil suction band in any action During oil slick is hung down, structure is simply cost-effective, and oil scraping plate be obliquely installed so that oil slick voluntarily landing into oil dish Interior uniform effluent, effectively automatically removes oil slick in cleanout fluid, reduces environmental pollution.
The top of described closed organism frame 18 is further fixed on the suction nebelwind machine 7 for discharging vapor, and cleaning machine exists Certain vapor can be produced, vapor is excessive to affect environment and operator, for keeping during heating water tanks and spray Good working environment, is conducive to carrying out production strictly in line with rules and regulations, therefore vapor must be discharged workshop.The going out of described closed organism frame 18 After power-driven roller 1 at material end, also linking has non-maneuver raceway platform to be expected 2.Described closed organism frame 18 adopt shaped steel or Person's stainless steel wire drawing plate makes, and offers multiple glass windows, the position of glass window on closed organism frame 18 Corresponding with the position of ultrasonic gross rinse groove 8, ultrasound wave fine purifiation groove 9, ultrasonic rinsing groove 10 and compressed air spraying groove respectively. The cleaning frequency that described throw-in type ultrasound wave shakes box is 28KHz, and power is 1500w, throw-in type ultrasound wave shake box include shaking plate and Supersonic generator, promotes integrated circuit using power inside described supersonic generator.
Equipment of the present utility model adopts immersion ultrasound wave to clean, and will fill basket work piece in the machine at feeding end by artificial Move and be rolled into, cleaning basket conveying is put in place by conveyer automatically, and workpiece basket lifting is transported in rinse bath for mechanical elevating mechanism, point Automatically on power-driven roller workpiece basket being hung discharging end not after ultrasound wave cleans, rinses, blowing the operations such as water, and join non-machine Workpiece is manually taken out by dynamic raceway platform to be expected, thus completing whole cleaning process, enters next clean cycle.This equipment adopts Mitsubishi PLC combines and is automatically controlled, and scavenging period user can be adjusted according to actually used situation.
Apparatus and process flow process of the present utility model is as follows, and workpiece basket is by artificial upper part（Automatic in-position）Then in turn through super Sound wave is slightly washed, ultrasound wave fine purifiation, ultrasonic rinsing and compressed air blow water and proceed to raceway platform to be expected again to after automatic blanking, entirely In addition to the artificial operation of loading and unloading, remaining process all realizes automatization to process, greatly reduces the labor intensity of workman.
Inside supersonic generator of the present utility model, integrated circuit is promoted using power, transducer is using German Sai Langde Gram wafer energy transducer, transducing head is firmly coupled using screw and glue special with shake box.
It should be pointed out that above example is only representative example of the present utility model.This utility model can also have many Deformation.Every any simple modification, equivalent variations and modification above example made according to essence of the present utility model, all It is considered as belonging to protection domain of the present utility model.
1. ultrasound wave cleaning sink it is characterised in that：The cell body of this cleaning sink is double-decked insulation, and internal layer adopts SUS304 Stainless steel material makes, and outer layer adopts stainless steel wire drawing plate to make, middle filling aluminum silicate insulation material, the groove of this cleaning sink Bottom one-tenth inclined-plane, the cell body of ultrasound wave cleaning sink is additionally provided with refluxing opening and sewage draining exit, by entering in described ultrasound wave cleaning sink Material end is separated into ultrasonic gross rinse groove successively towards discharge end（8）, ultrasound wave fine purifiation groove（9）With ultrasonic rinsing groove（10）, three It is equipped with throw-in type ultrasound wave shake box in groove（11）, described throw-in type ultrasound wave shake box（11）Cleaning frequency be 28KHz, power For 1500w, throw-in type ultrasound wave shake box（11）Including shake plate and supersonic generator, inside described supersonic generator, adopt work( Rate promotes integrated circuit.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201620505015.8U CN205926459U (en)||2016-05-30||2016-05-30||Ultrasonic cleaning basin|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201620505015.8U CN205926459U (en)||2016-05-30||2016-05-30||Ultrasonic cleaning basin|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN205926459U true CN205926459U (en)||2017-02-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201620505015.8U Expired - Fee Related CN205926459U (en)||2016-05-30||2016-05-30||Ultrasonic cleaning basin|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN205926459U (en)|
- 2016-05-30 CN CN201620505015.8U patent/CN205926459U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN105855236A (en)||Ultrasonic cleaner|
|CN105921458A (en)||Modular cleaning machine|
|CN208527501U (en)||A kind of full-automatic oil injector body cleaning machine|
|CN102245075B (en)||Pre-rinsing of dishes|
|CN209272019U (en)||A kind of bearing cleaning rust prevention treatment device for bearing machining|
|CN203985985U (en)||A kind of vegetable cleaning device|
|CN205762687U (en)||A kind of energy-efficient cleaning device|
|CN205773518U (en)||A kind of oil water separator for ultrasonic washing unit|
|CN207592343U (en)||A kind of steel ball cleaner|
|CN209749755U (en)||strawberry belt cleaning device|
|CN205667964U (en)||Step-by-step slot type ultrasonic washing unit|
|CN205762660U (en)||Ultrasonic washing unit with defecator|
|CN204146984U (en)||A kind of ultrasound wave dishware washing and sterilizing all-in-one|
|CN107385465A (en)||A kind of acid dip pickle for hardware products cleaning|
|CN108450972A (en)||A kind of fruits and vegetables cleaning equipment of multi-direction flushing|
|CN205926459U (en)||Ultrasonic cleaning basin|
|CN205667965U (en)||Ultrasonic washing unit|
|CN205667966U (en)||The filtration cycle water tank of ultrasonic washing unit|
|CN106000989A (en)||Ultrasonic cleaning machine with filter device|
|CN217491853U (en)||Compressor body and part through type cleaning machine|
|CN205667967U (en)||A kind of water tank with strainer|
|CN212681840U (en)||Full-automatic oil smoke purification facility cleaning line|
|CN209452386U (en)||Bottle cap cleaning device|
|CN208357367U (en)||A kind of cleaning machine for diode preparation|
|CN210230803U (en)||High-efficient belt cleaning device is used in glass bottle lid processing|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20170208
Termination date: 20200530