CN108315102A - A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof - Google Patents

A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof Download PDF

Info

Publication number
CN108315102A
CN108315102A CN201810043791.4A CN201810043791A CN108315102A CN 108315102 A CN108315102 A CN 108315102A CN 201810043791 A CN201810043791 A CN 201810043791A CN 108315102 A CN108315102 A CN 108315102A
Authority
CN
China
Prior art keywords
agent
hydrogen peroxide
bleaching agent
color bleaching
acid
Prior art date
Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
Pending
Application number
CN201810043791.4A
Other languages
Chinese (zh)
Inventor
郭宏涛
董荣生
Current Assignee (The listed assignees may be inaccurate. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the list.)
Shenzhen Bagemei Biological Technology Co Ltd
Original Assignee
Shenzhen Bagemei Biological Technology Co Ltd
Priority date (The priority date is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the date listed.)
Filing date
Publication date
Application filed by Shenzhen Bagemei Biological Technology Co Ltd filed Critical Shenzhen Bagemei Biological Technology Co Ltd
Priority to CN201810043791.4A priority Critical patent/CN108315102A/en
Publication of CN108315102A publication Critical patent/CN108315102A/en
Pending legal-status Critical Current

Links

Classifications

    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D1/00Detergent compositions based essentially on surface-active compounds; Use of these compounds as a detergent
    • C11D1/66Non-ionic compounds
    • C11D1/825Mixtures of compounds all of which are non-ionic
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D1/00Detergent compositions based essentially on surface-active compounds; Use of these compounds as a detergent
    • C11D1/66Non-ionic compounds
    • C11D1/825Mixtures of compounds all of which are non-ionic
    • C11D1/8255Mixtures of compounds all of which are non-ionic containing a combination of compounds differently alcoxylised or with differently alkylated chains
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/0005Other compounding ingredients characterised by their effect
    • C11D3/0021Dye-stain or dye-transfer inhibiting compositions
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/0005Other compounding ingredients characterised by their effect
    • C11D3/0047Other compounding ingredients characterised by their effect pH regulated compositions
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/02Inorganic compounds ; Elemental compounds
    • C11D3/04Water-soluble compounds
    • C11D3/046Salts
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/02Inorganic compounds ; Elemental compounds
    • C11D3/04Water-soluble compounds
    • C11D3/06Phosphates, including polyphosphates
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/20Organic compounds containing oxygen
    • C11D3/2075Carboxylic acids-salts thereof
    • C11D3/2086Hydroxy carboxylic acids-salts thereof
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/20Organic compounds containing oxygen
    • C11D3/2096Heterocyclic compounds
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/26Organic compounds containing nitrogen
    • C11D3/33Amino carboxylic acids
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/38Products with no well-defined composition, e.g. natural products
    • C11D3/386Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase
    • C11D3/38618Protease or amylase in liquid compositions only
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/38Products with no well-defined composition, e.g. natural products
    • C11D3/386Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase
    • C11D3/38627Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase containing lipase
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/38Products with no well-defined composition, e.g. natural products
    • C11D3/386Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase
    • C11D3/38636Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase containing enzymes other than protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, oxidase, reductase
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/16Organic compounds
    • C11D3/38Products with no well-defined composition, e.g. natural products
    • C11D3/386Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase
    • C11D3/38645Preparations containing enzymes, e.g. protease, amylase containing cellulase
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D3/00Other compounding ingredients of detergent compositions covered in group C11D1/00
    • C11D3/39Organic or inorganic per-compounds
    • C11D3/3902Organic or inorganic per-compounds combined with specific additives
    • C11D3/3937Stabilising agents
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D1/00Detergent compositions based essentially on surface-active compounds; Use of these compounds as a detergent
    • C11D1/66Non-ionic compounds
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D1/00Detergent compositions based essentially on surface-active compounds; Use of these compounds as a detergent
    • C11D1/66Non-ionic compounds
    • C11D1/662Carbohydrates or derivatives
    • CCHEMISTRY; METALLURGY
    • C11ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE OILS, FATS, FATTY SUBSTANCES OR WAXES; FATTY ACIDS THEREFROM; DETERGENTS; CANDLES
    • C11DDETERGENT COMPOSITIONS; USE OF SINGLE SUBSTANCES AS DETERGENTS; SOAP OR SOAP-MAKING; RESIN SOAPS; RECOVERY OF GLYCEROL
    • C11D1/00Detergent compositions based essentially on surface-active compounds; Use of these compounds as a detergent
    • C11D1/66Non-ionic compounds
    • C11D1/72Ethers of polyoxyalkylene glycols
    • C11D1/721End blocked ethers

Abstract

The present invention is suitable for cleaning product technical field, provides a kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof, color bleaching agent by weight, including following component:Nonionic surfactant:2%~5%;Hydrogen peroxide:26%~30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:2%~4%;Enzyme preparation:1%~2%;Chelating agent:0.3%~0.5%;PH adjusting agent:0.2%~0.3%;Surplus is deionized water.The present invention color bleaching agent high oxygen content and stabilization, and be formulated in enzyme preparation and surfactant have act synergistically, hydrogen peroxide with blanching effect, natural pigment can be removed, bleachability is good, and the whiteness of clothing can be increased, strong detergency, effect of color protection is good.

Description

A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof
Technical field
The invention belongs to cleaning product technical fields more particularly to a kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof.
Background technology
In daily life, the clothing of people be often infected with because of a variety of causes various spots (such as Tea stain, fruit and vegetable stain etc.), however, in order to be effectively removed the various spots on clothing, people usually can select with bleaching effect The detergent (such as chemical bleaching agent) of fruit cleans remaining spot on clothing.
Generally, chemical bleaching agent divides two major classes, i.e. color bleaching liquor containing chlorine and oxygen-containing color bleaching liquor.The bleaching effect of color bleaching liquor containing chlorine is not Mistake, but damage or decolourization are easy tod produce for silk goods, wool product and some coloured fabrics, while having to hand skin Larger injury, so its use scope is restricted.Current oxygen-containing color bleaching liquor gradually substitutes color bleaching liquor containing chlorine.
And oxygen-containing color bleaching liquor, bleaching can be played when it releases active oxygen, goes the effects that stain, degerming, with various laundries When powder is used cooperatively, the release of active oxygen can be promoted.Oxygen-bearing bleaching agent has been the functional raw material of blanching effect, predominantly peroxide Change hydrogen.Hydrogen peroxide is a kind of unstable compound, and water and oxygen are easily dispersed under the induction of certain factors, to influence Functional result.
As it can be seen that existing oxygen-containing color bleaching agent is good there are oxygen content stability but oxygen content is not high or oxygen content is higher But it is poor containing oxidative stability, so as to cause the ineffective problem of its rinsing.
Invention content
The embodiment of the present invention provides a kind of color bleaching agent, it is intended to which it is good to solve existing oxygen-containing color bleaching agent there are oxygen content stability But oxygen content is not high or oxygen content is higher but poor containing oxidative stability, so as to cause the ineffective problem of rinsing.
The embodiment of the present invention is achieved in that a kind of color bleaching agent, by weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface Activating agent:2%~5%;Hydrogen peroxide:26%~30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:2%~4%;Enzyme preparation:1%~2%;Chelating Agent:0.3%~0.5%;PH adjusting agent:0.2%~0.3%;Surplus is deionized water.
Preferably, color bleaching agent, by weight, including following component:Nonionic surfactant:5%;Hydrogen peroxide:30%; Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:4%;Enzyme preparation:1.5%;Chelating agent:0.5%;PH adjusting agent:0.3%;Surplus is deionized water.
Preferably, color bleaching agent, by weight, including following component:Nonionic surfactant:2%~5%;Hydrogen peroxide: 26%~30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:2%~4%;Enzyme preparation:1%~2%;Chelating agent:0.3%~0.5%;PH is adjusted Agent:0.2%~0.3%;Alkylol ether surfactant:2%~3.5%;Surplus is deionized water.
Preferably, color bleaching agent, by weight, including following component:Nonionic surfactant:5%;Hydrogen peroxide:30%; Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:4%;Enzyme preparation:1.5%;Chelating agent:0.5%;PH adjusting agent:0.3%;Alkylol ethers surface-active Agent:3%;Surplus is deionized water.
Preferably, the nonionic surfactant is nonylphenol polyoxyethylene ether, octyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether, fatty alcohol Polyoxyethylene ether, cocoanut fatty acid diethanolamide either a kind of in sucrose fatty ester or at least two mixing Object.
Preferably, the hydrogen peroxide stabilizer is phosphate, borax, ascorbic acid, oxalic acid or iminodisuccinic acid A kind of in four sodium or at least two mixture.
Preferably, the enzyme preparation is at least three kinds in protease, lipase, amylase, cellulase, lysozyme Mixture.
Preferably, the chelating agent be sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium pyrophosphate it is either a kind of in disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate or Two kinds of mixture;
The pH adjusting agent is one or two kinds of mixture in citric acid, boric acid, malic acid or sorbic acid.
Preferably, the nonionic surfactant includes the substance of following weight ratio:Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether 5%;
The hydrogen peroxide stabilizer includes the substance of following weight ratio:Four sodium 4% of iminodisuccinic acid;
The enzyme preparation includes the substance of following weight ratio:Proteinase-10 .3%, amylase 0.2%, cellulase 1%;
The chelating agent includes the substance of following weight ratio:Disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.5%;
The pH adjusting agent includes the substance of following weight ratio:Citric acid 0.3%.
The embodiment of the present invention additionally provides the preparation method of color bleaching agent, includes the following steps:
Step 1:Each component is weighed according to above-mentioned color bleaching agent formula, it is spare.
Step 2:The part deionized water is added into ingredients pot;Preferably, 50%~60% is added into ingredients pot The deionized water that (weight ratio) has weighed.
Step 3:It is added the nonionic surfactant into the ingredients pot, and stirs to being completely dissolved.
Step 4:The hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen peroxide stabilizer and chelating agent are added into the ingredients pot, and stirs to complete Fully dissolved.
Step 5:The remaining deionized water is added.
Step 6:It is added the enzyme preparation into the ingredients pot, and stirs to being completely dissolved, then put into the pH and adjust Agent adjusts pH to faintly acid, it is preferred that adjusts pH value to 5~6, obtains the color bleaching agent product.
Below to each raw material in color bleaching agent the effect of and ingredient do specific description:
Nonylphenol polyoxyethylene ether:It is nonionic surfactant of good performance for light yellow soft paste, it is main to use In various cleaning agents, textile industry auxiliary agent, lubricating oil, resin emulsifier etc..
Octyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether:It is a kind of multi-functional nonionic surface active agent, there is outstanding wetability, decontamination Power, hard surface and metal cleaning performance, and remarkable emulsifiability.
Cocoanut fatty acid diethanolamide:Belong to nonionic surfactant, without cloud point.Character is faint yellow to amber Amber color thick liquid, it is soluble easily in water, have the function of good foaming, is foam stabilizing, infiltration decontamination, hard water resistance etc..Belong to non-ionic surface Activating agent, when anion surfactant is in acidity, compatibility thickening effect is particularly evident therewith, can be with a variety of surfactants Compatibility.
Sucrose fatty ester:A kind of nonionic surfactant, the simple substance generated through esterification by sucrose and aliphatic acid Or mixture.Its, easily biological-degradable nontoxic with its and good surface property are widely used in food, medicine, daily use chemicals, biological work The industries such as enzyme preparation, oil exploitation, weaving and the farming and animal husbandry of journey.
Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether:From sustainable energy, extremely mildly, nonirritant and sensitization is healthy and safe, Foam especially enriches stabilization and cleaning capacity is considerable, and biological degradability is good.
Phosphate:Phosphate is one of the natural component of nearly all food, is added as important food ingredient and function Agent is added to be widely used in food processing.It is the salt of phosphoric acid, is very on inorganic chemistry, biochemistry and biogeochemistry Important substance.
Borax:Semi-transparent clear crystalline solid or white monoclinic system crystal powder, odorless saline taste, the often conduct in cosmetics PH adjusting agent also passes through the stabilizer frequently as enzyme or some substances such as hydrogen peroxide.
Oxalic acid:Colourless monocline sheet or prism crystallization or white powder, can be used as complexing agent, screening agent, bleaching agent.
Ascorbic acid:With synthesis that is anti-oxidant, participating in collagen, chemotaxis and the deformation of neutrophil leucocyte can be enhanced Ability improves sterilizing ability, participates in the synthesis of immunoglobulin, improve the immunity of human body, promote the generation of interferon, interferes The transcription of viral mRNA inhibits the hyperplasia etc. of virus.
Four sodium of iminodisuccinic acid:It is the environmental friendly material of degradable green;Phosphateless environmentally friendly, non-silicate, high temperature resistant Highly basic, in chelating ability on;Applied to bleaching stibilizer, hydrogen peroxide stabilizer, textile printing and dyeing, paper-making industry, detergent, cleaning agent Deng.
Protease:Protein can be hydrolyzed into soluble amino acid, to be easy to be washed away.
Lipase:It can accelerate lipolysis, also with Oily conditioning is made, temperature and pH be required more.
Cellulase:Fabric surface can be removed because of the microtriche and bobbles that occur after multiple washing, it can be with smooth fabric table Face so that fiber becomes soft;There is whitening effect simultaneously, the color and luster of colour clothes is made to become more bright-coloured.
Lysozyme:It is a kind of to hydrolyze the alkaline enzyme that polysaccharide is sticked in pathogenic bacteria.Mainly by destroying the N- acetyl in cell wall β-Isosorbide-5-Nitrae glycosidic bond between muramic acid and n-acetylglucosamine makes the insoluble glutinous polysaccharide of cell wall resolve into soluble glycopeptide, Cell wall rupture content is caused to escape and make bacterolysis.Lysozyme can also be bound directly with negatively charged virus protein, Double salt is formed with DNA, RNA, apoprotein, is made virally inactivated.Therefore, which has the effects that antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, And it is safe.
Amylase:Starch dirt such as chocolate, mashed potatoes, noodles, congee etc. can be resolved into dextrin or maltose.
Sodium tripolyphosphate:Tripolyphosphate sodium water solution is in alkalescent (pH value of 1% aqueous solution is about 9.7), it is in PH 4.3~14 range water) in, form the effect of suspension (similar emulsion), i.e. peptizaiton.Sodium tripolyphosphate can also make liquid State, solid particle are preferably dissolved in liquid (such as water) medium, keep solution appearance fully transparent, and as true solution, this is just It is solubilization.Since sodium tripolyphosphate has the above unique performance, a kind of important ideal in washing powder is made Raw material.The metal ions such as sodium tripolyphosphate and Ca, Mg, Fe soluble in water have complexing, generate soluble complexes.
Sodium pyrophosphate:It can be strong with complexing of metal ion ability.It has the phosphatic general character of General polymeric, that is, has emulsification Property, dispersibility, prevent fat oxidation, improve protein being knotted property, also have at a high ph inhibit food oxidation and hair The effect of ferment.
Disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate:The calcium and magnesium ion in the calcium and magnesium ion in water, especially hard water can be chelated, is made in water Calcium and magnesium ion will not have an adverse effect to the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide.
Citric acid:The one kind for belonging to tartaric acid can be used for preparing buffer solution, adjust pH.
Boric acid:Its aqueous solution is weakly acidic, can be used as pH adjusting agent.
Malic acid:It is present in the fruits such as jejune apple, grape, hawthorn, it also can be by fumaric acid through biofermentation It is made, has special happy, soft tart flavour, pH value can be reduced, there is antibacterial and oxidation resistant effect.
Sorbic acid:White crystalline powder, tasteless, odorless, optimal use pH ranges are less than 4.5.It becomes reconciled to mould, yeast Gas bacterium has inhibiting effect, but nearly unavailable to anaerobies endospore forming bacteria and lactobacillus acidophilus.It is commonly used for the anti-of cosmetics Rotten agent is mainly used as the fungal preservation agent of cream, lotion, is most widely used acid type food preservative in the world.
Alkylol ether surfactant:Preferably, alkylol ether surfactant can be used609.Alkyl Alcohol ether surfactants609 be that the nonylphenol polyoxyethylene ether of new generation (NPEE) that Akzo Nobel releases is replaced Dai Pin, detergency ability have surmounted the NPE substitutes of current main-stream.609 pour points and cloud point are lower, in cold water Faster, not needing solubilizer can be completely soluble, and easily biological-degradable is environmental-friendly, and TSCA and DSL are registered in for solution rate Row.
Color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention, high oxygen content and stability are good, and in enzyme preparation and surface-active Under the synergistic effect of agent and the blanching effect of hydrogen peroxide, it can be effectively removed natural pigment, bleachability is good, and can increase Add the whiteness of clothing, clean effect is good, and effect of color protection is good.
Specific implementation mode
In order to make the purpose , technical scheme and advantage of the present invention be clearer, below in conjunction with specific embodiment, to this Invention is further elaborated.It should be appreciated that the specific embodiments described herein are merely illustrative of the present invention, not For limiting the present invention.
Color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention, high oxygen content and stability are good, and in enzyme preparation and surface-active Under the synergistic effect of agent and the blanching effect of hydrogen peroxide, it can be effectively removed natural pigment, bleachability is good, and can increase Add the whiteness of clothing, clean effect is good, and effect of color protection is good.
Technical scheme of the present invention and technique effect are described further below by way of specific embodiment.
Embodiment 1:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows:By weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (fatty alcohol polyoxy Vinethene 2%);Hydrogen peroxide 28%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (four sodium 3% of iminodisuccinic acid);Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .3%, Amylase 0.1%, cellulase 0.6%), totally 1%;Chelating agent (disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.3%);PH adjusting agent (lemon Acid is 0.2%);Alkylol ether surfactant (alkylol ether surfactant609 2%);Surplus be go from Sub- water.
In embodiments of the present invention, the preparation method of above-mentioned color bleaching agent, includes the following steps:
Step 1:Each component is weighed according to above-mentioned color bleaching agent formula, it is spare.
Step 2:The part deionized water is added into ingredients pot;Preferably, 50%~60% is added into ingredients pot The deionized water that (weight ratio) has weighed.
Step 3:The nonionic surfactant and alkylol ethers surface-active are added into the ingredients pot Agent, and stir to being completely dissolved.
Step 4:The hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen peroxide stabilizer and chelating agent are added into the ingredients pot, and stirs to complete Fully dissolved.
Step 5:The remaining deionized water is added.
Step 6:It is added the enzyme preparation into the ingredients pot, and stirs to being completely dissolved, then put into the pH and adjust Agent adjusts pH to faintly acid, it is preferred that adjusts pH value to 5~6, obtains the color bleaching agent product.
Embodiment 2:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows:By weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (fatty alcohol polyoxy Vinethene 5%);Hydrogen peroxide 30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (four sodium 4% of iminodisuccinic acid);Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .3%, Amylase 0.2%, cellulase 1%), totally 1.5%;Chelating agent (disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.5%);PH adjusting agent (lemon Acid is 0.3%);Alkylol ether surfactant (alkylol ether surfactant609 3%);Surplus be go from Sub- water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent and embodiment 1 are identical.
Embodiment 3:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows:By weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (fatty alcohol polyoxy Vinethene 3%);Hydrogen peroxide 28%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (four sodium 3% of iminodisuccinic acid);Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .5%, Amylase 0.7%, cellulase 0.8%), totally 2%;Chelating agent (disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.5%);PH adjusting agent (lemon Acid is 0.2%);Alkylol ether surfactant (alkylol ether surfactant609 3.5%);Surplus is to go Ionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent and embodiment 1 are identical.
Embodiment 4:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows:By weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (fatty alcohol polyoxy Vinethene 5%);Hydrogen peroxide 26%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (four sodium 2% of iminodisuccinic acid);Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .8%, Amylase 0.7%, cellulase 0.5%), totally 2%;Chelating agent (disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.3%);PH adjusting agent (lemon Acid is 0.2%);Alkylol ether surfactant (alkylol ether surfactant609 3%);Surplus be go from Sub- water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent and embodiment 1 are identical.
Embodiment 5:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows:By weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (fatty alcohol polyoxy Vinethene 3%);Hydrogen peroxide 30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (four sodium 4% of iminodisuccinic acid);Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .7%, Amylase 0.5%, cellulase 0.8%), totally 2%;Chelating agent (disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.3%);PH adjusting agent (lemon Acid is 0.3%);Alkylol ether surfactant (alkylol ether surfactant609 2.5%);Surplus is to go Ionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent and embodiment 1 are identical.
Embodiment 6:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows, by weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (fatty alcohol polyoxy Vinethene 4%, cocoanut fatty acid diethanolamide 1%), totally 5%;Hydrogen peroxide 30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (phosphate 1%, Four sodium 4% of iminodisuccinic acid), totally 5%;Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .2%, lipase 0.3%, amylase 0.1%, fiber Plain enzyme 0.6%, lysozyme 0.6%), totally 1.8%;Chelating agent (sodium tripolyphosphate 0.2%, disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.2%), Totally 0.4%;PH adjusting agent (citric acid 0.15%, boric acid 0.15%), totally 0.3%;Alkylol ether surfactant (alkylol Ether surfactant609 3%);Surplus is deionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent is same as Example 1.
Embodiment 7:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows, by weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (polyoxyethylene nonyl phenyl Vinethene 1%, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether 3%, sucrose fatty ester 1%), totally 5%;Hydrogen peroxide 26%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (borax 1%, ascorbic acid 1%, oxalic acid 1%, four sodium 1% of iminodisuccinic acid), totally 4%;Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .5%, Lipase 0.5%, amylase 0.3%, lysozyme 0.7%), totally 2%;Chelating agent (sodium tripolyphosphate 0.1%, sodium pyrophosphate 0.1%, disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.3%), totally 0.5%;PH adjusting agent (citric acid 0.15%, malic acid 0.05%, sorb Acid 0.05%), totally 0.25%;Surplus is deionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent and embodiment 1 are essentially identical, the difference is that:Step Rapid three:It is added the nonionic surfactant into the ingredients pot, and stirs to being completely dissolved.
Embodiment 8:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows, by weight, including following component:Nonionic surfactant (octylphenol polyethylene Ethylene oxide ether 0.5%, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether 1.5%), totally 2%;Hydrogen peroxide 27.5%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (phosphate 1%, ascorbic acid 1%, four sodium 1% of iminodisuccinic acid), totally 3%;Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .4%, amylase 0.3%, Cellulase 0.4%, lysozyme 0.4%), totally 1.5%;Chelating agent (sodium pyrophosphate 0.15%, disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.15%) totally 0.3%;PH adjusting agent (citric acid 0.1%, boric acid 0.1%), totally 0.2%;Surplus is deionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent is same as Example 7.
Embodiment 9:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows, by weight, including following component:Non-ionic surface active (polyoxyethylene nonyl phenyl Vinethene 0.5%, octyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether 0.5%, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether 1%, cocoanut fatty acid diethanolamide 1%, sucrose fatty ester 1%), totally 4%;Hydrogen peroxide 30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (oxalic acid 0.4%, iminodisuccinic acid four Sodium 1.6%), totally 2%;Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .3%, cellulase 0.5%, lysozyme 0.2%), totally 1%;Chelating agent (three Polyphosphate sodium 0.1%, disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.3%), totally 0.4%;PH adjusting agent (citric acid 0.15%, malic acid 0.1%, sorbic acid 0.05%), totally 0.3%;Surplus is deionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent is same as Example 7.
Embodiment 10:
A kind of formula of color bleaching agent is as follows, by weight, including following component:Nonionic surfactant (poly alkyl alcohol Ethylene oxide ether 3.5%, sucrose fatty ester 1.5%), totally 5%;Hydrogen peroxide 30%;Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer (borax 1%, imino group Four sodium 3% of disuccinic acid), totally 4%;Enzyme preparation (proteinase-10 .3%, lipase 0.2%, lysozyme 1%), 1.5%;Chelating agent (sodium pyrophosphate 0.1%, disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.4%), totally 0.5%;PH adjusting agent (citric acid 0.25%, malic acid 0.05%), totally 0.3%;Surplus is deionized water.
In an embodiment of the present invention, the preparation method of color bleaching agent is same as Example 7.
It should be noted that in embodiments of the present invention, nonionic surfactant is nonylphenol polyoxyethylene ether, octyl One kind in phenol polyethenoxy ether, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, cocoanut fatty acid diethanolamide or sucrose fatty ester Or at least two mixture.For convenience of description, above embodiments only show several preferred combinations therein, In practical application, it can arbitrarily choose one such or two kinds of substances and be compounded, build stable color bleaching agent formula system, Only needing to keep the substance, shared weight ratio is 2%~5% in formula, is just not listed one by one herein therein each Kind combination.
Based on above-mentioned identical reason, hydrogen peroxide stabilizer involved in the embodiment of the present invention is phosphate, borax, anti-bad Hematic acid, oxalic acid either a kind of in four sodium of iminodisuccinic acid or at least two mixture;Enzyme preparation is protease, fat At least three kinds of mixture in fat enzyme, amylase, cellulase, lysozyme;Chelating agent be sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium pyrophosphate or One or two kinds of mixture in person's disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate;PH adjusting agent is citric acid, boric acid, malic acid or sorb One or two kinds of mixture in acid.The various combinations of these above-mentioned components are not also enumerated herein one by one.
The performance for the color bleaching agent that embodiment provides in order to further illustrate the present invention, further illustrates below by way of test example The advantageous effect of color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention:
Experiment one:Oxygen content is tested
1, test specimen:Color bleaching agent product provided in an embodiment of the present invention and contrast product (green umbrella coloured silk oxygen bleaching liquid, prestige Clean scholar's color bleaching liquor).
2, test method:With reference to the test method of effective oxygen content in QB/T 4310-2012.
3, test result:Refer to the following table 1.
Table 1
Test products Green umbrella The clean scholar of prestige Embodiment 1 Embodiment 2 Embodiment 3 Embodiment 4 Embodiment 5
Oxygen content (%) 2.21 2.25 4.28 4.56 4.18 4.09 4.47
Test products Embodiment 6 Embodiment 7 Embodiment 8 Embodiment 9 Embodiment 10 / /
Oxygen content (%) 4.35 4.12 4.19 4.28 4.39 / /
According to the regulation of QB/T 4310-2012 oxygen bleaching agent standards, it is desirable that should be greater than for effective oxygen content in oxygen bleaching agent Or it is equal to 2.2%.The height of effective oxygen content is an important indicator for weighing bleaching agent performance quality, it is, in general, that effectively Hyperoxic bleaching agent, bleachability is strong, and quality is relatively preferable.
From the test result of upper table 1 can be seen that the oxygen content of color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention 4% with On, about 2 times of national standard are above contrast product.
Experiment two:Oxygen content stability test
1, test specimen:Color bleaching agent product provided in an embodiment of the present invention and contrast product (green umbrella coloured silk oxygen bleaching liquid, prestige Clean scholar's color bleaching liquor).
2, test method:Under conditions of above-mentioned test specimen is positioned over baking oven (40 DEG C), after constant temperature is stored three months, ginseng The test method for examining effective oxygen content in QB/T 4310-2012, tests the effective oxygen of each test specimen, calculates effective oxygen Content damage ratio.
3, test result:Refer to the following table 2, wherein effective oxygen loss late=((initial oxygen content is oxygen-containing after-three months Amount) × 100%)/initial oxygen content.
Table 2
Product bleachability is not only affected containing oxidative stability in color bleaching agent, also contributes to packaging material stability, hydrogen peroxide It is extremely easy in decomposition as water and oxygen in high temperature, the air pressure disequilibrium inside and outside such bottle, is easy to cause color drift over time There is the phenomenon that spray lid, broken bottle in agent.
It can be obtained from the test result of upper table 2, color bleaching agent constant temperature 40 in an oven that the embodiment of the present invention provides After being stored three months under conditions of DEG C, oxygen-containing amount loss rate is less than 3%;And the oxygen-containing loss late of contrast product is up to respectively 38.91%, 32.89%.As it can be seen that the oxygen content stability of color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention is apparently higher than contrast product, I.e. this product can maintain the stability of hydrogen peroxide well, it is ensured that the quality stability of color bleaching agent.
Experiment three:Bleachability is tested
1, test specimen:Color bleaching agent product provided in an embodiment of the present invention and contrast product (green umbrella coloured silk oxygen bleaching liquid, prestige Clean scholar's color bleaching liquor).
2, test method:A calico is taken, 6cm × 6cm specifications are cut into, the initial white of leucometer test calico is used in combination Angle value is denoted as F0
The preparation of blue-black ink stain soiled cotton and tea stain soiled cotton:The above-mentioned calico cut is placed in blue-black ink, tea stain 4h is impregnated, subsequent take out is placed in baking oven, and the dry 1h under 40 DEG C of constant temperatures, it is measured in vain with leucometer after taking-up is cooling Angle value F1
It is prepared by test liquid:Above-mentioned test specimen is configured to 0.1% test liquid respectively with 250mg/kg hard water, and respectively Number 1~12, wherein 1~No. 10 color bleaching agent test liquid that respectively embodiment of the present invention 1~10 provides, i.e., No. 1 is this hair Color bleaching agent test liquid that bright embodiment 1 provides, No. 2 be the embodiment of the present invention 2 provide color bleaching agent test liquid, No. 3 be of the invention The color bleaching agent test liquid ... that embodiment 3 provides and so on, No. 10 color bleaching agent test liquids provided for the embodiment of the present invention 10; No. 11 are green umbrella coloured silk oxygen bleaching fluid samples liquid;No. 12 are the clean scholar's color bleaching liquor test liquid of prestige.
During the test, it is dirty that dry blue-black ink stain soiled cotton, tea stain are respectively put into above-mentioned 1~No. 12 test liquid Cloth takes out soiled cotton after impregnating 15min, and after flushing is dried, its whiteness value F is measured with leucometer2, and calculate its decontamination value.
3, test result:Refer to the following table 3 and table 4, wherein decontamination value=R=100% × (F2-F1)/(F0-F1)。
3 blue-black ink stain bleaching of cloth effect of table
4 tea stain bleaching of cloth effect of table
As can be seen that color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention is for blue ink stain from upper table 3 and the test result of table 4 Soiled cotton, tea stain soiled cotton decontamination value R 80% or more, decontamination value R is 2~3 times of contrast product, it is seen that the present invention implement The color bleaching agent that example provides bleaching effect is good, dirt-removing power is strong.
Experiment four:Color protection performance test
1, test specimen:Color bleaching agent product provided in an embodiment of the present invention and contrast product (green umbrella coloured silk oxygen bleaching liquid, prestige Clean scholar's color bleaching liquor).
2, test method:Above-mentioned test specimen is configured to mass fraction as 0.2% test liquid respectively, and number 1~ No. 14, wherein 1~No. 10 is respectively color bleaching agent product sample liquid provided in an embodiment of the present invention, i.e., No. 1 is the embodiment of the present invention 1 The color bleaching agent test liquid of offer, No. 2 be the embodiment of the present invention 2 provide color bleaching agent test liquid, No. 3 be that the embodiment of the present invention 3 carries The color bleaching agent test liquid ... of confession and so on, No. 10 color bleaching agent test liquids provided for the embodiment of the present invention 10;No. 11 are green Umbrella coloured silk oxygen bleaching fluid samples liquid;No. 12 are the clean scholar's color bleaching liquor test liquid of prestige.
During the test, it is 6cm × 6cm red cloth, each 12 pieces of blue cloth to cut out specification, tests its initial chroma respectively And it records.
Red cloth after pretreatment, blue cloth are respectively put on Terg-O-Tometer and rinsed (wash conditions:Water temperature:30 ℃;2.50×10-4Hard water;Rotating speed:120r/min.) after 20min, after taking-up is dried, the coloration of each red cloth, blue cloth is tested respectively Value.
3, test result:Refer to the following table 5, wherein △ a values indicate changing value of the coloration in red direction (+a*).△a =wash (+a*) before rear (+a*)-is washed.Having certain discolouration phenomena is illustrated if △ a are negative value for red cloth, absolute value is bigger, Show that the difference after being washed before washing is bigger, illustrates that effect of color protection is poorer.
△ b values indicate changing value of the coloration on blue direction (- b*).△ b=wash after (- b*)-wash before (- b*). For blue cloth, if △ b are positive value, the bigger effect of color protection of value (fade-proof) effect is poorer;If it is negative value, illustrate that blue cloth has Blue deepens phenomenon, and absolute value is bigger to illustrate that effect of color protection (fade-proof) effect is better.
Table 5
As can be seen that the color bleaching agent of the offer of the embodiment of the present invention 1~10 is for red cloth, indigo plant from the test result of upper table 5 The color protection performance of cloth is substantially better than contrast product.Color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention is compounded using a variety of enzymes, can make clothing Color and luster become more bright-coloured, especially the color bleaching agent containing cellulase, the performance of color protection are more preferable.
Color bleaching agent provided in an embodiment of the present invention, high oxygen content and stabilization, and the enzyme preparation in formula and surface work Property agent with synergistic effect, hydrogen peroxide with blanching effect, natural pigment can be removed, bleachability is good, and can increase clothing Whiteness, strong detergency, effect of color protection is good.
The foregoing is merely illustrative of the preferred embodiments of the present invention, is not intended to limit the invention, all essences in the present invention All any modification, equivalent and improvement etc., should all be included in the protection scope of the present invention made by within refreshing and principle.

Claims (10)

1. a kind of color bleaching agent, which is characterized in that by weight, including following component:
Nonionic surfactant:2%~5%;
Hydrogen peroxide:26%~30%;
Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:2%~4%;
Enzyme preparation:1%~2%;
Chelating agent:0.3%~0.5%;
PH adjusting agent:0.2%~0.3%;
Surplus is deionized water.
2. color bleaching agent as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that by weight, including following component:
Nonionic surfactant:5%;
Hydrogen peroxide:30%;
Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:4%;
Enzyme preparation:1.5%;
Chelating agent:0.5%;
PH adjusting agent:0.3%;
Surplus is deionized water.
3. color bleaching agent as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that by weight, including following component:
Nonionic surfactant:2%~5%;
Hydrogen peroxide:26%~30%;
Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:2%~4%;
Enzyme preparation:1%~2%;
Chelating agent:0.3%~0.5%;
PH adjusting agent:0.2%~0.3%;
Alkylol ether surfactant:2%~3.5%;
Surplus is deionized water.
4. color bleaching agent as claimed in claim 3, which is characterized in that by weight, including following component:
Nonionic surfactant:5%;
Hydrogen peroxide:30%;
Hydrogen peroxide stabilizer:4%;
Enzyme preparation:1.5%;
Chelating agent:0.5%;
PH adjusting agent:0.3%;
Alkylol ether surfactant:3%;
Surplus is deionized water.
5. color bleaching agent as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the nonionic surfactant is Nonyl pheno In ether, octyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, cocoanut fatty acid diethanolamide or sucrose fatty ester It is a kind of or at least two mixture.
6. color bleaching agent as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the hydrogen peroxide stabilizer is phosphate, borax, Vitamin C Acid, oxalic acid either a kind of in four sodium of iminodisuccinic acid or at least two mixture.
7. color bleaching agent as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the enzyme preparation is protease, lipase, amylase, fibre At least three kinds of mixture in the plain enzyme of dimension, lysozyme.
8. color bleaching agent as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the chelating agent be sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium pyrophosphate or One or two kinds of mixture in disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate;
The pH adjusting agent is one or two kinds of mixture in citric acid, boric acid, malic acid or sorbic acid.
9. color bleaching agent as claimed in claim 4, which is characterized in that the nonionic surfactant includes following weight ratio Substance:Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether 5%;
The hydrogen peroxide stabilizer includes the substance of following weight ratio:Four sodium 4% of iminodisuccinic acid;
The enzyme preparation includes the substance of following weight ratio:Proteinase-10 .3%, amylase 0.2%, cellulase 1%;
The chelating agent includes the substance of following weight ratio:Disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate 0.5%;
The pH adjusting agent includes the substance of following weight ratio:Citric acid 0.3%.
10. such as the preparation method of claim 1~9 any one of them color bleaching agent, which is characterized in that include the following steps:
Each component is weighed according to color bleaching agent formula as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 9 wherein, it is spare;
The part deionized water is added into ingredients pot;
It is added the nonionic surfactant into the ingredients pot, and stirs to being completely dissolved;
It is added the hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen peroxide stabilizer and chelating agent into the ingredients pot, and stirs to being completely dissolved;
The remaining deionized water is added;
Be added the enzyme preparation into the ingredients pot, and stir to being completely dissolved, then put into the pH adjusting agent, adjust pH to Faintly acid obtains the color bleaching agent product.
CN201810043791.4A 2018-01-17 2018-01-17 A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof Pending CN108315102A (en)

Priority Applications (1)

Application Number Priority Date Filing Date Title
CN201810043791.4A CN108315102A (en) 2018-01-17 2018-01-17 A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof

Applications Claiming Priority (1)

Application Number Priority Date Filing Date Title
CN201810043791.4A CN108315102A (en) 2018-01-17 2018-01-17 A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof

Publications (1)

Publication Number Publication Date
CN108315102A true CN108315102A (en) 2018-07-24

Family

ID=62894343

Family Applications (1)

Application Number Title Priority Date Filing Date
CN201810043791.4A Pending CN108315102A (en) 2018-01-17 2018-01-17 A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof

Country Status (1)

Country Link
CN (1) CN108315102A (en)

Cited By (4)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
CN109810797A (en) * 2019-01-24 2019-05-28 合肥天一生物技术研究所有限责任公司 A kind of stain removal agent and its preparation method and application
CN109972382A (en) * 2019-03-01 2019-07-05 杨明忠 A kind of preparation method of safe and efficient color bleaching liquor
CN111334380A (en) * 2020-02-26 2020-06-26 惠州市康洁洗涤用品有限公司 Sterilizing environment-friendly washing powder
CN113373007A (en) * 2021-07-19 2021-09-10 成都彩虹日化有限公司 Stable bleaching liquid

Citations (6)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
WO2005035707A1 (en) * 2003-10-06 2005-04-21 The Procter & Gamble Company Dual-compartment laundry composition containing peroxyacids
CN101372650A (en) * 2008-09-24 2009-02-25 北京洛娃日化有限公司 Oxygen-containing thickened liquid bleaching agent for color fabric
CN104531385A (en) * 2014-12-11 2015-04-22 青岛海芬海洋生物科技有限公司 Enzyme-containing peroxide bleacher
CN105647673A (en) * 2016-03-10 2016-06-08 重庆尚洁日化用品有限公司 Colored bleaching liquid and preparation method thereof
CN107044050A (en) * 2016-12-26 2017-08-15 安徽洁尘日化用品有限公司 A kind of processing method of the color bleaching powder agent of many effect clothings
CN107502460A (en) * 2016-06-14 2017-12-22 黄远 A kind of color drift ice

Patent Citations (6)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
WO2005035707A1 (en) * 2003-10-06 2005-04-21 The Procter & Gamble Company Dual-compartment laundry composition containing peroxyacids
CN101372650A (en) * 2008-09-24 2009-02-25 北京洛娃日化有限公司 Oxygen-containing thickened liquid bleaching agent for color fabric
CN104531385A (en) * 2014-12-11 2015-04-22 青岛海芬海洋生物科技有限公司 Enzyme-containing peroxide bleacher
CN105647673A (en) * 2016-03-10 2016-06-08 重庆尚洁日化用品有限公司 Colored bleaching liquid and preparation method thereof
CN107502460A (en) * 2016-06-14 2017-12-22 黄远 A kind of color drift ice
CN107044050A (en) * 2016-12-26 2017-08-15 安徽洁尘日化用品有限公司 A kind of processing method of the color bleaching powder agent of many effect clothings

Cited By (4)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
CN109810797A (en) * 2019-01-24 2019-05-28 合肥天一生物技术研究所有限责任公司 A kind of stain removal agent and its preparation method and application
CN109972382A (en) * 2019-03-01 2019-07-05 杨明忠 A kind of preparation method of safe and efficient color bleaching liquor
CN111334380A (en) * 2020-02-26 2020-06-26 惠州市康洁洗涤用品有限公司 Sterilizing environment-friendly washing powder
CN113373007A (en) * 2021-07-19 2021-09-10 成都彩虹日化有限公司 Stable bleaching liquid

Similar Documents

Publication Publication Date Title
CN108315102A (en) A kind of color bleaching agent and preparation method thereof
CN107955743A (en) A kind of high-effect liquid laundry detergent and preparation method thereof
CN108893212A (en) A kind of solidifying pearl and preparation method thereof of doing washing
CN104388204B (en) Ointment containing oxidative bleaches and enzyme/semi-solid detergent composition and preparation method thereof
EP3047012B1 (en) A stain treatment additive
CA2235755A1 (en) Cleaning/sanitizing methods, compositions, and/or articles for produce
CN105886172A (en) Soap powder composition containing oxygen ion bacterial removing ingredients and preparation method of soap powder composition
CN108841463A (en) detergent composition
KR102096260B1 (en) Laundry Detergent Sheet
CN102002444B (en) Refrigerator degerming smell-removing cleansing fluid and refrigerator degerming smell-removing cleansing cloth
CN108192760A (en) A kind of anhydrous liquid detergent and preparation method thereof
US10214709B2 (en) Oxygen-based cleaning composition comprising a saponin layer
CN106318667A (en) Excellent bactericidal washing laundry condensate bead and preparing method thereof
CN106434019A (en) Laundry sheet applicable to underwear sterilization
CN101148634B (en) Detergent containing bromochlorohydantoin
CN108865503A (en) A kind of Tea Saponin washing powder and preparation method thereof
CN108728258A (en) A kind of portable biometric enzyme stain removal agent and preparation method thereof
CN106833925A (en) Collar biology enzyme cleaning fluid and its preparation method and application
DE2435479A1 (en) Cleansing compsns for use in dish-washing machines - contg. water-soluble alkali metal silicate and water-soluble alkali metal polyacrylate
CN109456841B (en) Color-protecting liquid fabric detergent composition
US10041023B2 (en) Composition
CN110184133A (en) A kind of liquid detergent that can allow clothing long-acting bacteriostatic
CN110257182A (en) A kind of hyperconcetration fabric washing coagulates pearl and preparation method
CN108395941A (en) A kind of liquid detergent and preparation method thereof of low bubble sterilization
CN105586182B (en) The special stains removing soap of clothes leader

Legal Events

Date Code Title Description
PB01 Publication
PB01 Publication
SE01 Entry into force of request for substantive examination
SE01 Entry into force of request for substantive examination
RJ01 Rejection of invention patent application after publication

Application publication date: 20180724

RJ01 Rejection of invention patent application after publication