CN209469284U - A kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly - Google PatentsA kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209469284U CN209469284U CN201821984337.0U CN201821984337U CN209469284U CN 209469284 U CN209469284 U CN 209469284U CN 201821984337 U CN201821984337 U CN 201821984337U CN 209469284 U CN209469284 U CN 209469284U
- Prior art keywords
- sealing plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 117
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 68
- 239000011248 coating agent Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 238000000576 coating method Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 claims description 29
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims description 11
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000011152 fibreglass Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 229910052786 argon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000001939 inductive effect Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 10
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 description 8
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 8
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000004220 aggregation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002776 aggregation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004134 energy conservation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 238000004321 preservation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005057 refrigeration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000523 sample Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007710 freezing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003116 impacting Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011810 insulating material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010422 painting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229920000915 polyvinyl chloride Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003519 ventilatory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010792 warming Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the door and windows or glass curtain wall of a kind of glass assembly and the application glass assembly, glass assembly includes inner layer glass, middle layer glass, glass outer, it is spaced to form the first cavity between glass outer and middle layer glass, it is spaced to form the second cavity between middle layer glass and inner layer glass, the medial surface of glass outer, and/or the lateral surface of middle layer glass coats heat absorbing coating, the air inlet that the bottom end setting of first cavity is communicated with outdoor, the first air outlet that the top setting of first cavity is communicated with outdoor, the second air outlet communicated with interior, the first sealing plate to be opened/closed is arranged in first air outlet, the second sealing plate to be opened/closed is arranged in second air outlet, the medial surface of glass outer when use, the heat absorbing coating of the lateral surface of middle layer glass is after shining upon heat absorption, the heated gas being placed in the first cavity It is arranged to outdoor from the first air outlet or is arranged from the second air outlet to interior.
The utility model relates to energy saving building technical field, especially one kind to have heating, ventilation, heat-insulated, heat insulation function Glass assembly and application the glass assembly door and window or glass curtain wall.
Passive room, be gravity-flow ventilation, natural lighting, solar radiation are obtained hot and indoor non-heating source obtain it is hot etc. various Passive type energy saving means are combined with architectural exterior-protecting construction high-efficiency energy-saving technology, under the premise of guaranteeing indoor environment comfort, By the way that Building Heat/refrigeration duty is greatly lowered, the dependence to active mechanical heating and refrigeration system is got rid of to the maximum extent, into And reduce building and heating and energy consumption for cooling.It is well known that the building enclosure in passive room is by wall, roofing, ground, and it is arranged multiple Door and window system improves its thermal insulation property for the energy consumption for reducing passive room, and mostly in the prior art is that the focus of research is concentrated on wall Body, roof and ground system, however door and window system is passive room heat-insulated key point, some researches show that the damages of passive room heat Consumption have 50% or more be as caused by door and window, therefore study it is a kind of have heating, ventilation, heat-insulated, thermal insulation property glass assembly and It is those skilled in the art's technical problem urgently to be solved using the door and window or glass curtain wall of the glass assembly.
Utility model content
The technical problem to be solved by the present invention is to provide a kind of energy conservation and environmental protection, have heating, ventilation, heat-insulated, heat preservation The door and window or glass curtain wall of the glass assembly and application of the performance glass assembly.
In order to solve the above technical problems, glass assembly provided by the utility model, including it is inner layer glass, middle layer glass, outer Layer glass, it is spaced to form the first cavity, the middle layer glass and internal layer glass between the glass outer and middle layer glass It is spaced to form the second cavity, the lateral surface painting of the medial surface of the glass outer, and/or the middle layer glass between glass Cover heat absorbing coating, the bottom end setting of first cavity and the outdoor air inlet communicated, the top setting of first cavity and The first air outlet that outdoor communicates, the second air outlet communicated with interior, the first air outlet setting to be opened/closed first are close Sealing plate, second air outlet are arranged the second sealing plate to be opened/closed, the medial surface of glass outer when use, middle layer glass it is outer The heat absorbing coating of side absorbs heat after shining upon heat absorption, and the heated gas being placed in the first cavity is arranged from the first air outlet to room Outside or arranged from the second air outlet to interior.
Further, the second cavity sealed set, second cavity is interior to fill argon gas, to enhance heat insulation.
Further, venetian blind is set in second cavity, to enhance shading heat insulation.
Further, the heat absorbing coating is heat-absorbing paint coating or absorption film.
Further, first cavity, the second cavity edge setting sealing joint strip be used to form closed cavity, described the The outlet air notch communicated with the first air outlet, the second air outlet, first cavity bottom is arranged in the sealing joint strip of one cavity top The air inlet notch communicated with air inlet is arranged in the sealing joint strip in portion, realizes gas circulation.
A kind of door and window or glass curtain wall using above-mentioned glass assembly, further includes shape of peripheral frame, the glass assembly is embedded In the shape of peripheral frame.
Further, the shape of peripheral frame includes the upper side frame being fixedly linked, left frame, lower frame, left frame, the top Frame, left frame, lower frame, left frame inside mounting groove is set, the glass assembly is placed in the mounting groove；It is described following Air-inlet cavity is set in frame, and the outside of the air-inlet cavity is arranged in the air inlet, and first cavity is through air inlet notch, air inlet Chamber, air inlet are communicated with outdoor, so that outdoor gas can enter the first cavity；Setting and the first cavity phase in the upper side frame The outside of the air-out chamber is arranged in logical air-out chamber, first air outlet, so that the first cavity when the first sealing plate is opened Outdoor can be discharged by the first air outlet in interior gas, and the inside of the air-out chamber is arranged in second air outlet, so that second Gas when sealing plate is opened in the first cavity can be discharged into interior by the second air outlet.
Further, setting air-introduced machine and differential temperature controller in the air-out chamber, the differential temperature controller and the air-introduced machine Electrical connection, when so that the differential temperature controller detecting that the internal-external temperature difference of the first cavity is more than preset temperature, differential temperature controller control Air-introduced machine starting processed, so that the gas in the first cavity flows rapidly into interior or rapidly flows toward outdoor.
Further, air inlet sealing plate is arranged in the air inlet, and first sealing plate, the second sealing plate, air inlet are close Sealing plate is rotatably arranged, convenient for opening and closing.
Further, the shape of peripheral frame is glass fiber reinforced plastic shapes, and the surface of the shape of peripheral frame coats aluminium film.
The technical effect of utility model: (1) working principle of the utility model is: winter applies above-mentioned glass when sunlight irradiation When the door and window or glass curtain wall of glass component, glass outer side and the aggregation of glass outer inside are big in middle level rapidly for the infrared ray of sunlight The heat of amount, and hot-air is heated into the air in the first cavity, the chimney principle risen using hot-air, top goes out at this time Second sealing plate of wind chamber is opened, the first sealing plate is closed, and hot-air is continuously entered the room for warming oneself；Summer is same Reason, heated air enter air-out chamber, and the first sealing plate is opened, the second sealing plate is closed, and hot-air is directly arranged to outdoor, significantly The temperature that solar infrared heat enters the room is reduced, so that cool in summer and warm in winter；Second cavity built-in louver curtain, summer thermal insulation, sun-shade Effect is more preferable；Season in spring and autumn, the closing of air inlet sealing plate, the first sealing plate, the second sealing plate open simultaneously, can be directly to interior It is aerated ventilation；Air-introduced machine is set in air-out chamber, can circulate to the gas in the first cavity and carry out power guidance, to accelerate to flow Logical speed；Above structure can thoroughly change door and window or the traditional heat-insulation and heat-preservation status of glass curtain wall, will account for 50% to building energy consumption Qualitative leap is played in the energy conservation of door and window, especially in passive room field, there is extremely bright application prospect；Using three glass, two chamber The Glass Design of formula, while shape of peripheral frame uses glass fiber reinforced plastic shapes, compared to aluminum profile, plastic material, heat-proof quality is substantially It is promoted；Glass fiber reinforced plastic shapes thermal conductivity is low, is at room temperature 1.25-1.67kJ/(mhK), only one to thousand the percent of metal / mono-, it is excellent heat-insulating material；Argon gas is filled between inner layer glass and middle layer glass, the heat in the second cavity can be slowed down Convection current reduces the thermal conductivity of gas, to reduce the overall thermal conductivity of door and window system；The surface of glass fiber reinforced plastic shapes coats aluminium film, can To obtain wood grain effect, panchromatic matt, weatherability is long, can still keep bright-coloured using color for a long time；Air-introduced machine is set simultaneously Using the opening and closing of differential temperature controller control air-introduced machine, so that differential temperature controller detects that the temperature difference inside and outside the first cavity is more than default When temperature (such as 8-10 DEG C), differential temperature controller controls air-introduced machine starting, so that the gas in the first cavity flows rapidly into interior Or outdoor is rapidly flowed toward, when differential temperature controller detects that the temperature difference inside and outside the first cavity is no more than preset temperature, air-introduced machine is closed, Restore gravity-flow ventilation.
Detailed description of the invention
The utility model is described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings of the specification:
Fig. 1 is the schematic diagram of the section structure of the glass assembly in the utility model embodiment 1；
Fig. 2 is the structural schematic diagram of the sash in the utility model embodiment 2；
Fig. 3 is the A-A profile structure diagram in Fig. 2；
Fig. 4 is the B-B cross-section structure diagram in Fig. 2；
Fig. 5 is the partial enlarged view in the region C in Fig. 4；
Fig. 6 is the partial enlarged view in the region D in Fig. 4；
Fig. 7 is the structural schematic diagram of the shutter in the utility model embodiment 3.
In figure: sash frame 1, sash upper side frame 11, sash lower frame 12, sash left frame 13, sash left frame 14, into Air port sealing plate 15, the first sealing plate 16, the second sealing plate 17, air-inlet cavity 18, air-out chamber 19, glass assembly 2, glass outer 21, middle layer glass 22, inner layer glass 23, the first cavity 24, the second cavity 25, sealing joint strip 26, sealing heat insulating strip 27, heat insulating strip 28, venetian blind 29, window frame 3, upper frame of window frame 31, window frame lower frame 32, air inlet 33, the first air outlet 34, the second air outlet 35, air-introduced machine 36.
As shown in Figure 1, the glass assembly 2 of the present embodiment includes inner layer glass 21, middle layer glass 22, glass outer 23, it is interior Layer glass 21, middle layer glass 22, glass outer 23 with a thickness of 5mm, there are distances between glass outer 21 and middle layer glass 22 Be the interval of 12mm to form the first cavity 24, between middle layer glass 22 and inner layer glass 23 there are distance be 12mm interval with The second cavity 25 is formed, wherein the lateral surface of the medial surface of glass outer 21 and middle layer glass 22 is coated with heat absorbing coating (at it The medial surface that can be glass outer 21 in his embodiment individually coats heat absorbing coating or the lateral surface of middle layer glass 22 is independent Coat heat absorbing coating)；Sealing joint strip 26 is arranged in the edge of second cavity 25, is sealed processing to the second cavity 25, second is empty Argon gas is filled in chamber 25, to enhance heat insulation；Specifically, heat absorbing coating is heat-absorbing paint coating or absorption film.First cavity 24 edge equally bonds setting sealing joint strip 26, is sealed processing to the second cavity 25.
The top setting of the air inlet that the bottom end setting of first cavity 24 is communicated with outdoor, the first cavity 25 is communicated with outdoor The first air outlet, with the second air outlet for communicating of interior, the first sealing plate to be opened/closed, the second outlet air is arranged in the first air outlet The second sealing plate to be opened/closed, the setting of sealing joint strip 26 at 24 top of the first cavity and the first air outlet, the second outlet air is arranged in mouth The air inlet notch communicated with air inlet is arranged in the outlet air notch that mouth communicates, the sealing joint strip of the first cavity bottom.
The heat absorbing coating heat absorption of lateral surface of the medial surface of glass outer 21 when use, middle layer glass 22 is inhaled shining upon After heat, the gas in the first cavity 24, which is then heated, to be risen.
As shown in Figures 2 to 6, the present embodiment is that a kind of casement (is also possible to glass door in other embodiments Or glass curtain wall), sash includes the sash frame 1 of glass fiber reinforced plastic shapes material, the glass assembly in embodiment 1, sash frame 1 Surface coats aluminium film, and aluminium film can choose imitation wood line series, and sash frame 1 is by sash upper side frame 11, sash left frame 13, sash Lower frame 12, sash left frame 14 are successively fixedly linked composition, sash upper side frame 11, sash left frame 13, sash lower frame 12, Mounting groove is arranged in the inside of sash left frame 14, and glass assembly 2 is embedded in mounting groove.
Air-inlet cavity 18 is set in sash lower frame 12, and air inlet 33 is arranged in the outside of air-inlet cavity 18, sets at air inlet 33 Air inlet sealing plate 15 when setting closing with the sealing cooperation of air inlet 33, the sealing joint strip 26 of 24 bottom end of the first cavity is in air-inlet cavity Setting air inlet notch at 18, so that the first cavity 24 is communicated through air inlet notch, air-inlet cavity 18, air inlet 33 with outdoor, it is outdoor Gas can enter the first cavity 24；Air-out chamber 19 is set in sash upper side frame 11, and the sealing joint strip 26 at 24 top of the first cavity is set The outlet air notch communicated with air-out chamber 19 is set, so that the first cavity 24 is communicated with air-out chamber 19, the setting of the first air outlet 34 is going out The outside of wind chamber 19 seals when first air outlet 34 is to be opened/closed and closing with first with the sealing of the first air outlet 34 Plate 16 is closed, so that room can be discharged by the first air outlet 34 in gas when the first sealing plate 16 is opened in the first cavity 24 Outside, the second air outlet 35 is arranged in the inside of air-out chamber 19, the second air outlet 35 by it is to be opened/closed and when closing with the second outlet air Second sealing plates 17 of 35 sealing cooperation of mouth are closed, so that gas when the second sealing plate 17 is opened in the first cavity 24 can Interior is discharged by the second air outlet 35.
In use, sash be arranged in window frame 3, window frame 3 by upper frame of window frame 31, window frame left frame, window frame lower frame 32, Window frame left frame composition；When the glass of sunlight irradiation sash, due to 21 inside of 22 outside of middle layer glass and glass outer The presence of heat absorbing coating, the infrared ray of the sunlight a large amount of heat of aggregation on the inside of the outside of glass 22 and glass outer 21 in middle level rapidly Amount, and hot-air is heated into the air in the first cavity 24, it is hot in the first cavity 24 using the chimney principle of hot-air rising Air rise, and from air inlet 33 into the first cavity 24 make-up gas, when temperature is lower, need interior is heated when, It opens the second sealing plate 17, close the first sealing plate 16, hot-air is entered the room by the second air outlet 35, when temperature is higher, needs When freezing to interior, openable first sealing plate 16 closes the second sealing plate 17, and hot-air is by 34 row of the first air outlet It is outdoor out, it avoids impacting interior, when closing air inlet sealing plate 15, the gas supplement in the first cavity 24 can be broken, Open simultaneously the first sealing plate 16, the second sealing plate 17 at this time, outdoor gas can be entered by the first air outlet 34 air-out chamber 19 and It is directly entered the room by the second air outlet 35, completes ventilatory.
Preferably, setting air-introduced machine 36 and the differential temperature controller for detecting two-way temperature in air-out chamber, temperature difference control The high-temperature probe of device is placed in the first cavity 24, for detecting the gas temperature in the first cavity 24, the low temperature of differential temperature controller Probe is placed in outside the first cavity 24, specifically may be provided at outside glass outer 21, for detecting outdoor temperature, and differential temperature controller with Air-introduced machine 36 is electrically connected, so that differential temperature controller can control the opening and closing of air-introduced machine 36；Specific differential temperature controller detects first When the internal-external temperature difference of cavity 24 is more than 8 DEG C (other embodiments are also possible to 10 DEG C), differential temperature controller controls air-introduced machine 36 and starts, First air outlet 34 is closed due to the first sealing plate 16 when winter, the second sealing plate 17 is opened so that the second air outlet 35 is beaten It opens, the gas in the first cavity 24 after heating can flow rapidly into interior, since the first sealing plate 16 is opened so that first when summer Air outlet 34 is opened, the second sealing plate 17 closes the second air outlet 35, and the gas in the first cavity 24 after heating can quickly flow To outdoor, for accelerating the circulation of the gas in the first cavity 24.
Preferably, the first sealing plate 16, the second sealing plate 17, air inlet sealing plate 15 are rotatably assorted through pin shaft and window frame (in other embodiments, the first sealing plate 16 translates along the first air outlet 34 and is arranged, and the second sealing plate 17 is along the second air outlet 35 Translation setting, air inlet sealing plate 15 is translated along air inlet 33 to be arranged), convenient for opening and closing.
Between the inner sidewall of the outside of inner layer glass 21 and mounting groove, the outside of glass outer 23 and the inner sidewall of mounting groove Setting seals heat insulating strip 27, heat insulating strip 28 is also set up in sash frame 1, to enhance heat insulation.Above-mentioned passive room glass Its heat transfer coefficient of sash reaches 1.3K [W/ (m2* k)], the window frame heat transfer coefficient of existing common aluminum alloy window is 6.21, is broken The window frame heat transfer coefficient of hot aluminum window is 3.72, and the window frame heat transfer coefficient of PVC plastic window is 1.91, and the window frame of timber window, which conducts heat, is Number is 2.37, is therefore particularly suitable for the high passive room of insulation requirement.
It states on the basis of embodiment 1, the glass assembly of the embodiment has following deformation, as shown in fig. 7, the second cavity The swingable venetian blind 29 of setting in 25.
Obviously, above-described embodiment is merely examples for clearly illustrating the present invention, and is not to this reality With the restriction of novel embodiment.For those of ordinary skill in the art, may be used also on the basis of the above description To make other variations or changes in different ways.There is no necessity and possibility to exhaust all the enbodiments.And these Belong to the spiritual changes and variations that derived from of the utility model still in the protection scope of the utility model Among.
1. a kind of glass assembly, including inner layer glass, middle layer glass, glass outer, between the glass outer and middle layer glass It is spaced to form the first cavity, it is spaced to form the second cavity between the middle layer glass and inner layer glass, it is special Sign is that the lateral surface of the medial surface of the glass outer, and/or the middle layer glass coats heat absorbing coating, and described first is empty The bottom end setting of chamber and the outdoor air inlet communicated, the top setting of first cavity and outdoor the first air outlet communicated, The first sealing plate to be opened/closed is arranged in the second air outlet communicated with interior, first air outlet, and second air outlet is set Set the second sealing plate to be opened/closed, the heat absorbing coating heat absorption of the medial surface, the lateral surface of middle layer glass of glass outer exists when use After shining upon heat absorption, the heated gas that is placed in the first cavity from the first air outlet arrange to outdoor or from the second air outlet arrange to It is indoor.
2. glass assembly according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the second cavity sealed set, described second is empty Intracavitary filling argon gas.
3. glass assembly according to claim 1 or 2, which is characterized in that venetian blind is arranged in second cavity.
4. glass assembly according to claim 3, which is characterized in that the heat absorbing coating is heat-absorbing paint coating or heat absorption Film.
5. glass assembly according to claim 3, which is characterized in that the edge setting of first cavity, the second cavity Sealing joint strip is used to form closed cavity, sealing joint strip setting and the first air outlet, the second outlet air of first cavity top The air inlet notch communicated with air inlet is arranged in the outlet air notch that mouth communicates, the sealing joint strip of first cavity bottom.
6. a kind of door and window or glass curtain wall, including glass assembly described in one of claim 1 to 5, which is characterized in that further include Shape of peripheral frame, the glass assembly are embedded in the shape of peripheral frame.
7. door and window according to claim 6 or glass curtain wall, which is characterized in that the shape of peripheral frame includes being fixedly linked Upper side frame, left frame, lower frame, left frame, the upper side frame, left frame, lower frame, left frame inside be arranged mounting groove, The glass assembly is placed in the mounting groove；Air-inlet cavity is set in the lower frame, and the air inlet is arranged in the air inlet The outside of chamber, first cavity is communicated through air inlet notch, air-inlet cavity, air inlet with outdoor, so that outdoor gas can enter First cavity；The air-out chamber that setting is communicated with the first cavity in the upper side frame, first air outlet are arranged in the outlet air The outside of chamber, so that gas when the first sealing plate is opened in the first cavity can be outdoor by the discharge of the first air outlet, described second The inside of the air-out chamber is arranged in air outlet, so that gas when the second sealing plate is opened in the first cavity can be by the second outlet air Mouth is discharged into interior.
8. door and window according to claim 7 or glass curtain wall, which is characterized in that setting air-introduced machine and temperature in the air-out chamber Difference controller, the differential temperature controller and the air inducing mechatronics, so that the differential temperature controller detects the first cavity When internal-external temperature difference is more than preset temperature, differential temperature controller controls air-introduced machine starting, so that the gas in the first cavity flows rapidly into Interior rapidly flows toward outdoor.
9. door and window according to claim 7 or 8 or glass curtain wall, which is characterized in that the air inlet setting air inlet is close Sealing plate, first sealing plate, the second sealing plate, air inlet sealing plate are rotatably arranged.
10. door and window according to claim 9 or glass curtain wall, which is characterized in that the shape of peripheral frame is glass fiber reinforced plastic shapes, The surface of the shape of peripheral frame coats aluminium film.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201821984337.0U CN209469284U (en)||2018-11-29||2018-11-29||A kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201821984337.0U CN209469284U (en)||2018-11-29||2018-11-29||A kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209469284U true CN209469284U (en)||2019-10-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201821984337.0U Active CN209469284U (en)||2018-11-29||2018-11-29||A kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209469284U (en)|
- 2018-11-29 CN CN201821984337.0U patent/CN209469284U/en active Active
|CN203669158U (en)||Breathing energy storage type glass curtain wall|
|CN206636466U (en)||A kind of louver glass window|
|CN201902143U (en)||Light-adjustable and cleanable solar automatic air-conditioning energy-saving vent window|
|CN208458079U (en)||A kind of new type solar collecting Heat Storing Wall heating and ventilation system|
|CN106761187A (en)||One kind building double-layer energy-saving window construction and method|
|CN102121342A (en)||Solar dimmable and cleanable automatic air-conditioning energy-saving ventilating window|
|CN102650189A (en)||Heat preservation type sunshade and energy-saving device|
|CN104453580A (en)||Energy-saving window|
|CN209053551U (en)||A kind of openable controlling type thermal-arrest vent window of transom|
|CN201180478Y (en)||Solar heating and insulating window|
|CN206608066U (en)||A kind of multifunctional window with sunshade with ventilation noise reduction|
|CN206707544U (en)||A kind of multi-functional shutter formula solar thermal collection system|
|CN209469284U (en)||A kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly|
|CN209891487U (en)||Double-deck unit curtain wall construction in wind channel that leads to more|
|CN109610985A (en)||A kind of glass assembly and door and window or glass curtain wall using the glass assembly|
|CN207739384U (en)||Glass sunlight house cool in summer and warm in winter|
|CN207419784U (en)||A kind of novel building curtain wall construction breathes air-conditioning system|
|CN205776938U (en)||Circulation dual layer elements curtain wall in energy-conserving intelligent|
|CN205606927U (en)||Controllable solar energy glass tube with vacuum panel curtain wall of air current|
|CN202324270U (en)||Double-layer respiration type glass curtain wall|
|CN109989507A (en)||A kind of type of respiration aeroge glass curtain wall|
|CN109944534A (en)||A kind of openable controlling type thermal-arrest vent window of transom|
|CN203188808U (en)||Ventilated glass heat insulation window|
|CN103485668B (en)||A kind of glass heat-proof window that can ventilate|
|CN204513684U (en)||A kind of indoor natural ventilating device and system|