CN205146198U - Reation kettle heats cooling system - Google PatentsReation kettle heats cooling system Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN205146198U CN205146198U CN201520878277.4U CN201520878277U CN205146198U CN 205146198 U CN205146198 U CN 205146198U CN 201520878277 U CN201520878277 U CN 201520878277U CN 205146198 U CN205146198 U CN 205146198U
- Prior art keywords
- hot water
- water inlet
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 26
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 44
- 239000000498 cooling water Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000002826 coolant Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 7
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 7
- 238000010304 firing Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000005057 refrigeration Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000011229 interlayer Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000008399 tap water Substances 0.000 description 2
- 235000020679 tap water Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 239000002253 acid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003905 agrochemical Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 231100000078 corrosive Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 231100001010 corrosive Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000975 dye Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000005060 rubber Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003643 water by type Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a reation kettle heats cooling system, include reation kettle, establish at the heating cauldron that outside the pressing from both sides of reation kettle is overlapped and the reation kettle parallel and level sets up characterized by: reation kettle upper portion one side is equipped with the feed inlet, and the opposite side is equipped with reation kettle thermowell, and its lower part is equipped with the discharge gate, it do not is equipped with cold hot water import and hot and cold water export to press from both sides one of them side lower part of cover and top, heating cauldron upper portion one side is equipped with hot water import, and the opposite side is equipped with heating cauldron thermowell, and its lower part is equipped with the hot water export, hot water import punishment do not is connected with running water import and drain pipe, be equipped with the coolant outlet on the drain pipe, this drain pipe with hot and cold water export intercommunication, hot water exit linkage feed liquor pipe, be equipped with heat -exchanger pump and cooling water inlet on the feed liquor pipe, and this feed liquor pipe with cold hot water import intercommunication. The utility model discloses the energy consumption is low, and is with low costs, hot water and cooling water replacement weak point consuming time are realized replacing fast, raise the efficiency.
The utility model relates to reactor reaction production technical field, is specially a kind of reactor heating and cooling system.
Reactor is a kind of combined reaction container, corresponding distortion can be done to reactor structure function and configuration according to different reaction conditions, to obtain best result of use, it is widely used in the production fields such as oil, chemical industry, rubber, agricultural chemicals, dyestuff, medicine and food.
At present, in sulfonated gilsonite production course of reaction, need the course of reaction first heating rear cooling, owing to there is the corrosive gas such as soda acid in course of reaction, very easily corroded pipeline, be not suitable in reactor, add heat exchanger tube to carry out heating or cooling, be also not suitable for material to draw heating or cooling, need to carry out heating and cooling by reactor from jacketed.As Chinese utility model patent description CN203170309U discloses a kind of heating and cooling system of reactor, comprise kettle, described kettle comprises shell body and inner housing, a mixing of materials chamber is provided with in described inner housing, an interlayer cavity is formed between shell body and inner housing, shell body is provided with the inlet and liquid outlet that are all connected with interlayer cavity, also comprise firing equipment and refrigeration plant, a heating chamber is provided with in described firing equipment, described firing equipment is provided with the thermal medium entrance and thermal medium outlet that are all connected with described heating chamber, described thermal medium outlet is communicated with inlet by a feed tube, described liquid outlet is communicated with thermal medium entrance by a drain pipe, be provided with a refrigerating chamber in described refrigeration plant, described drain pipe is through described refrigerating chamber.This heating and cooling system is that firing equipment, reactor, refrigeration plant are connected into a closed circuit by feed tube and drain pipe successively, the heating and cooling to inner housing are realized when firing equipment and refrigeration plant work respectively, but there is the process of thermal medium constantly being carried out circulating-heating and cooling in this system, this process need consume much extra energy consumption and thermal medium is heated to Warm status from cold state, be cooled to cold state from Warm status again, process cost is high; Simultaneously firing equipment cooling itself needs a period of time, and refrigerating chamber self heating needs a period of time, whole cooling or heating process consuming time long.
Utility model content
It is low that the purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of energy consumption, and cost is low, and the replacement velocity of heating or cooling procedure is fast, the reactor heating and cooling system of increasing work efficiency.
For solving the problem, a kind of reactor heating and cooling system described in the utility model, comprise reactor, be located at the heating kettle of the chuck of described reactor outside and setting concordant with described reactor, it is characterized in that: side, described reactor top is provided with charging aperture, opposite side is provided with temperature of reaction kettle meter jack, and its underpart is provided with discharging opening; A described chuck wherein side lower and top is respectively equipped with hot and cold water inlet and hot and cold water outlet; Side, described heating kettle top is provided with hot water inlet, and opposite side is provided with heating kettle thermowell, and its underpart is provided with hot water outlet; Described hot water inlet place is connected to running water inlet and drain pipe; Described drain pipe is provided with coolant outlet, and this drain pipe and described hot and cold water outlet; Described hot water outlet connects feed tube; Described feed tube is provided with heat-exchanger pump and cooling water inlet, and this feed tube is communicated with described hot and cold water inlet.
Described running water inlet place is provided with a valve.
Described drain pipe is provided with the e valve at b valve and the described coolant outlet place being arranged on described hot water inlet place.
Described feed tube is provided with the c valve being arranged on described hot water exit and the d valve being arranged on described cooling water inlet place.
The utility model compared with prior art has the following advantages:
The utility model, by using hot water and cooling water alternately occurring in chuck, realizes the heating and cooling to reactor, and then realizes the heating and cooling to material in reactor, in whole process, hot water continues in insulation, cooling water is running water, and this process energy consumption is low, and cost is low; And the process that hot water and cooling water are replaced mutually is consuming time short, realizes replacing fast, raise the efficiency.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Below in conjunction with accompanying drawing, detailed description of the invention of the present utility model is described in further detail.
Fig. 1 is structural representation of the present utility model.
In figure: 1, reactor, 11, chuck, 12, charging aperture, 13, discharging opening, 14, hot and cold water inlet, 15 hot and cold waters outlets, 16, temperature of reaction kettle meter jack, 2, heating kettle, 21, hot water inlet, 22, hot water outlet, 23, running water inlet, 24, a valve, 25, heating kettle thermowell, 26, b valve, 27, c valve, 3, cooling water inlet, 4, d valve, 5, coolant outlet, 6, e valve, 7, feed tube, 8, heat-exchanger pump, 9, drain pipe.
Detailed description of the invention
As shown in Figure 1, a kind of reactor heating and cooling system, comprise reactor 1, be located at the chuck 11 of reactor 1 outside and the heating kettle 2 with the concordant setting of described reactor 1, this side, reactor 1 top is provided with charging aperture 12, opposite side is provided with temperature of reaction kettle meter jack 16, and its underpart is provided with discharging opening 13; A chuck 11 wherein side lower and top is respectively equipped with hot and cold water inlet 14 and hot and cold water outlet 15; Side, heating kettle 2 top is provided with hot water inlet 21, and opposite side is provided with heating kettle thermowell 25, and its underpart is provided with hot water outlet 22; Hot water inlet 21 place is connected to running water inlet 23 and drain pipe 9; Drain pipe 9 is provided with coolant outlet 5, and this drain pipe 9 and hot and cold water export 15 is communicated with; Hot water outlet 22 connects feed tube 7; Feed tube 7 is provided with heat-exchanger pump 8 and cooling water inlet 3, and this feed tube 7 is communicated with hot and cold water inlet 14.
Wherein, running water inlet 23 place is provided with a valve 24, drain pipe 9 is provided with the e valve 6 at b valve 26 and coolant outlet 5 place being arranged on hot water inlet 21 place, feed tube 7 is provided with the c valve 28 being arranged on hot water exit 22 and the d valve 4 being arranged on cooling water inlet 3 place.
When using this heating and cooling system, open a valve 24, running water is entered in heating kettle 2 by tap water inlets 23 and hot water inlet 21, is incubated after making the tap water heating of heating kettle 2 to uniform temperature; When the material in reactor 1 needs heating, close d valve 4 and e valve 6, open b valve 26 and c valve 27, open heat-exchanger pump 8, the hot water in heating kettle 2 circulates in the following order and heats material in reactor 1: hot water outlet 22 → feed tube 7 → hot and cold water inlet 14 → chuck 11 → hot and cold water outlet 15 → drain pipe 9 → hot water inlet 21 → hot water outlet 22; When the material in reactor 1 needs cooling, close heat-exchanger pump 8, close b valve 26 and c valve 27, open d valve 4 and e valve 6, cooling water does not arrhea to move in the following order lowers the temperature to material in reactor 1: cooling water inlet 3 → hot and cold water inlet 14 → chuck 11 → hot and cold water outlet 15 → coolant outlet 5.
1. a reactor heating and cooling system, comprise reactor (1), be located at the outside chuck (11) of described reactor (1) and the heating kettle (2) with described reactor (1) concordant setting, it is characterized in that: described reactor (1) side, top is provided with charging aperture (12), opposite side is provided with temperature of reaction kettle meter jack (16), and its underpart is provided with discharging opening (13); Described chuck (11) wherein side lower and top is respectively equipped with hot and cold water inlet (14) and hot and cold water outlet (15); Described heating kettle (2) side, top is provided with hot water inlet (21), and opposite side is provided with heating kettle thermowell (25), and its underpart is provided with hot water outlet (22); Described hot water inlet (21) place is connected to running water inlet (23) and drain pipe (9); Described drain pipe (9) is provided with coolant outlet (5), and this drain pipe (9) exports (15) is communicated with described hot and cold water; Described hot water outlet (22) connects feed tube (7); Described feed tube (7) is provided with heat-exchanger pump (8) and cooling water inlet (3), and this feed tube (7) is communicated with described hot and cold water inlet (14).
2. a kind of reactor heating and cooling system according to claim 1, is characterized in that: described running water inlet (23) place is provided with a valve (24).
3. a kind of reactor heating and cooling system according to claim 1, is characterized in that: described drain pipe (9) is provided with the b valve (26) that is arranged on described hot water inlet (21) place and described coolant outlet (5) place is provided with e valve (6).
4. a kind of reactor heating and cooling system according to claim 1, is characterized in that: described feed tube (7) is provided with the c valve (27) being arranged on described hot water outlet (22) place and the d valve (4) being arranged on described cooling water inlet (3) place.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201520878277.4U CN205146198U (en)||2015-11-04||2015-11-04||Reation kettle heats cooling system|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201520878277.4U CN205146198U (en)||2015-11-04||2015-11-04||Reation kettle heats cooling system|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN205146198U true CN205146198U (en)||2016-04-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201520878277.4U Expired - Fee Related CN205146198U (en)||2015-11-04||2015-11-04||Reation kettle heats cooling system|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN205146198U (en)|
- 2015-11-04 CN CN201520878277.4U patent/CN205146198U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN205146198U (en)||Reation kettle heats cooling system|
|CN205361349U (en)||Alkali fusion cauldron with steam heating device|
|CN211190195U (en)||Chemical industry reation kettle that raw materials preheated|
|CN204187810U (en)||A kind of heat exchanging water storage tank with homogeneous heating|
|CN204447364U (en)||A kind of distillation still condenser system|
|CN201704219U (en)||Concrete admixture production device|
|CN207095024U (en)||A kind of heating system of conduction oil|
|CN205761103U (en)||A kind of dilute sulfuric acid concentration glassed steel reaction vessels|
|CN206064382U (en)||The boiler heating system of reactor|
|CN203534175U (en)||Heat exchanger for myrcene cracking device|
|CN202555272U (en)||Efficient energy-saving reaction kettle|
|CN205361328U (en)||A reation kettle for producing waterborne alkyd|
|CN206027671U (en)||Heating and thermal cycling device in softener production process|
|CN205079644U (en)||Heat exchanger|
|CN205102647U (en)||Superconductive heat exchanger|
|CN202893353U (en)||Reaction kettle|
|CN102895934A (en)||Improved cold and heat exchange reaction kettle|
|CN211246541U (en)||Soapstock and acetic acid solution reaction system|
|CN203620636U (en)||Easily heated polycondensation reaction kettle|
|CN100364657C (en)||Reaction still having individual heating and cooling device|
|CN205308311U (en)||Environmental protection electricity heating jacket reation kettle|
|CN106732228A (en)||A kind of heat-collecting type energy-saving reactor|
|CN210683207U (en)||Reagent hydrochloric acid distillation plant|
|CN208959864U (en)||A kind of reaction kettle convenient for adjusting temperature|
|CN214681736U (en)||Heating structure of reaction kettle device|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20160413
Termination date: 20181104