CN214307220U - Multifunctional natural gas stove - Google PatentsMultifunctional natural gas stove Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214307220U CN214307220U CN202023340773.4U CN202023340773U CN214307220U CN 214307220 U CN214307220 U CN 214307220U CN 202023340773 U CN202023340773 U CN 202023340773U CN 214307220 U CN214307220 U CN 214307220U
- Prior art keywords
- natural gas
- gas stove
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000003345 natural gas Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 73
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 52
- 238000010792 warming Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 235000013305 food Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 8
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 description 7
- 238000002485 combustion reaction Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000010411 cooking Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 240000003613 Ipomoea batatas Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000002678 Ipomoea batatas Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010419 fine particle Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
The application discloses multi-functional natural gas stove, be in including pillar, setting gas stove on pillar top, rotatably set up the table dish of gas stove top with be located table dish below just is used for the heat-conducting piece of heat conduction, table dish rotatably sets up through a plurality of universal wheels the top of pillar, and adjacent leave the clearance that the heat supply gushed out between the universal wheel, the top of heat-conducting piece with table dish fixed connection, the heat-conducting piece encircles and sets up a plurality ofly outside the universal wheel, and the diameter of heat-conducting piece is greater than the diameter of pillar. So set up, the user both can cook food, can utilize the heat that the heat-conducting piece derived downwards again to get warm, has solved current natural gas and has fired burning furnace function singleness and can only use as the culinary art and do not have the problem of the ability of warming oneself by a fire.
The application relates to the technical field of cooking ranges, in particular to a multifunctional natural gas furnace.
In order to reduce the concentration of fine particles in the air and reduce the atmospheric pollution, the ecological environment department advances the treatment of scattered coal, changes the gas from coal and heats natural gas instead of coal. The existing coal-fired stove has a single function, can only be used for cooking, but does not have the foot warming capability, and the stove with the foot warming capability does not have the cooking function.
Therefore, how to solve the problem that the existing natural gas combustion furnace has a single function and can only be used for cooking without having a plurality of functions of warming feet by heating is a key technical problem to be solved by the technical personnel in the field.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To overcome at least some of the problems of the related art, the present application is directed to a multifunctional natural gas stove, which can solve the problems that the existing natural gas stove has a single function and can only be used for cooking without having many functions of warming feet by heating.
The application provides a multi-functional natural gas stove, be in including pillar, setting gas stove on pillar top, rotatably set up the table dish of gas stove top with be located table dish below just is used for the heat-conducting piece of heat conduction, table dish rotatably sets up through a plurality of universal wheels the top of pillar, and adjacent leave the clearance that the heat supply gushes out between the universal wheel, the top of heat-conducting piece with table dish fixed connection, the heat-conducting piece encircles and sets up a plurality ofly outside the universal wheel, and the diameter of heat-conducting piece is greater than the diameter of pillar.
Preferably, the heat-conducting member is a metal plate that is wound in a cylindrical shape.
Preferably, the top end of the pillar is provided with an annular guide rail, the annular guide rail is located outside the gas stove, and the universal wheel is located on the annular guide rail and can slide along the annular guide rail.
Preferably, a through hole is formed in the middle of the table plate, a furnace plate used for covering the through hole is further arranged on the table plate, and the furnace plate is detachably connected with the table plate.
Preferably, the heating foot plate is arranged at the bottom end of the support column, and the diameter of the heating foot plate is larger than that of the support column.
Preferably, the food-saving device further comprises a supporting net for placing food, the supporting net is arranged outside the supporting column in a surrounding mode, and one end, far away from the supporting column, of the supporting net is detachably connected with the bottom end of the heat conducting piece.
Preferably, still including the electron lighter ware and with the electron ignition line that the electron lighter ware is connected, the one end that the electron ignition line kept away from the electron lighter ware with the gas stove is connected.
Preferably, the gas stove further comprises a natural gas assembly switch, a natural gas inlet pipe communicated with a natural gas pipeline and a natural gas outlet pipe communicated with the gas stove, a switch valve is arranged between the natural gas inlet pipe and the natural gas outlet pipe, and the natural gas assembly switch is electrically connected with the electronic lighter and the switch valve.
Preferably, the diameter of the furnace plate is 30cm, and the diameter of the heat-conducting member is 70 cm.
Preferably, the diameter of the gas range is 15 cm.
The technical scheme provided by the application can comprise the following beneficial effects:
the application provides a multi-functional natural gas stove, including the pillar, the gas stove, table dish and heat-conducting piece, the gas stove sets up the top at the pillar, the table dish rotatably sets up the top at the gas stove through a plurality of universal wheels, the heat-conducting piece sets up the below at the table dish, in order to be used for the heat conduction, and leave the clearance that the heat supply was gushed between the adjacent universal wheel, the top and the table dish fixed connection of heat-conducting piece, the heat-conducting piece encircles and sets up outside a plurality of universal wheels, because the limiting displacement of heat-conducting piece, the partial steam that the natural gas burning in the gas stove produced discharges downwards, thereby the user can utilize this partial steam to get warm. So set up, the user both can cook food, can utilize the heat that the heat-conducting piece derived downwards again to get warm, solved current natural gas combustion furnace function singleness can only use as the culinary art and do not have the problem of a great deal of functions of warming up the foot of warming up by a fire.
It is to be understood that both the foregoing general description and the following detailed description are exemplary and explanatory only and are not restrictive of the application.
The accompanying drawings, which are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments consistent with the present application and together with the description, serve to explain the principles of the application.
FIG. 1 is a block diagram of the present multi-functional natural gas stove, according to some exemplary embodiments;
FIG. 2 is a diagram illustrating the positional relationship of a thermally conductive member and a support mesh, according to some exemplary embodiments;
FIG. 3 is a block diagram illustrating a support screen according to some exemplary embodiments.
FIG. 4 is a plan view of a universal wheel shown in accordance with some exemplary embodiments;
FIG. 5 is a perspective view of a universal wheel shown in accordance with some exemplary embodiments.
In the figure:
1. a pillar; 2. heating and setting up a foot plate; 3. a gas stove; 4. a furnace plate; 5. a heat conductive member; 6. a table plate; 7. a universal wheel; 8. an annular guide rail; 9. a natural gas assembly switch; 10. an electronic ignition wire; 11. a natural gas outlet pipe; 12. a natural gas inlet pipe; 13. and supporting the net.
Reference will now be made in detail to the exemplary embodiments, examples of which are illustrated in the accompanying drawings. When the following description refers to the accompanying drawings, like numbers in different drawings represent the same or similar elements unless otherwise indicated. The embodiments described in the following exemplary embodiments do not represent all embodiments consistent with the present application. Rather, they are merely examples of apparatus consistent with certain aspects of the present application, as detailed in the appended claims.
Referring to fig. 1 to 5, the present embodiment provides a multifunctional natural gas stove, including a pillar 1, a gas range 3, a table plate 6 and a heat conducting member 5, the gas range 3 is disposed on a top end of the pillar 1, the table plate 6 is rotatably disposed on the gas range 3, the heat conducting member 5 is disposed under the table plate 6 for conducting heat, the table plate 6 is rotatably disposed on the gas range 3 through a plurality of universal wheels 7, and a gap is left between adjacent universal wheels 7 for allowing heat generated by combustion of natural gas of the gas range to flow out of the gap, a top end of the heat conducting member 5 is fixedly connected to the table plate 6, the heat conducting member 5 is disposed around the plurality of universal wheels 7 for guiding hot gas flowing out of the gap, that is, due to a restriction effect of the heat conducting member 5, a part of hot gas generated by combustion of natural gas in the gas range 3 is discharged downward, so that a user can use the part of hot gas for heating, for example, the feet can be extended to the bottom of the supporting column 1 to achieve the purpose of warming the feet.
Here, the height of the universal wheel 7 is used to discharge the hot air to the outside, and the universal wheel 7 can perform a steering function, so that the table 6 can rotate. The heat conducting piece 5 discharges hot air generated by the gas stove 3 downwards for warming feet, and can shield the universal wheel 7 and the gas stove from being exposed.
Wherein, the diameter of heat-conducting piece 5 is greater than the diameter of pillar 1 to make heat-conducting piece 5 can lead out downwards the steam that the natural gas burning produced in gas range 3, so that the user gets warm, bakes fire.
So set up, the user both can cook food, can utilize the heat that heat-conducting piece 5 derived downwards again to get warm, solved current natural gas combustion furnace function singleness can only use as the culinary art and do not have the problem of a great deal of functions of warming up the foot of warming up by a fire.
In this embodiment, the heat conducting member 5 may surround a cylindrical metal plate, and the cylindrical metal plate is sleeved outside the universal wheel 7 and the gas stove 3, so that on one hand, the heat conducting member can guide hot gas, and most of the hot gas can be discharged downwards; on the other hand, the universal wheel 7 and the gas stove 3 can be shielded and not exposed.
The heat-conducting member 5 may have a diameter of 70cm and a height of 20 cm. The diameter of the gas range 3 may be 15 cm.
The top of the pillar 1 is provided with a groove, a support used for supporting and fixing the gas stove 3 is arranged in the groove, and the support is fixedly arranged in the groove, so that the top of the gas stove 3 is flush with the top of the pillar 1, namely the sum of the heights of the support and the gas stove 3 is the depth of the groove, and the depth of the groove can be about 5 cm.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, an annular guide rail 8 is provided at the top end of the pillar 1, the annular guide rail 8 is provided outside the gas cooker 3, the universal wheels 7 are provided on the annular guide rail 8, and the universal wheels 7 can slide along the annular guide rail 8, so that the table 6 can rotate along the annular guide rail 8. In this way, the position of the table tray 6, and thus the position of the cookware located above the table tray 6, is easily adjusted.
Preferably, the supports of the universal wheels 7 are welded to the table plate 6 so as to be able to drive the table plate 6 to rotate. The universal wheels 7 are uniformly distributed below the table plate 6 to ensure the balance of the table plate 6. Here, the height of the universal wheel 7 may be 10 cm. The universal wheels can be provided with 3 or 6, and the specific number of the universal wheels is not limited. Specifically, universal wheel 7 is provided with the draw-in groove that supplies the ring rail 8 embedding to make universal wheel 7 can block on ring rail 8, thereby make universal wheel 7 be difficult for deviating from ring rail 8.
In some embodiments, a through hole is provided in the middle of the table plate 6 so that flames generated from the gas cooker can heat the pots through the through hole, a stove plate 4 is further provided on the table plate 6 so as to cover the through hole, and the stove plate 4 is detachably connected with the table plate 6, specifically, an annular protrusion may be provided at a position of the through hole near the top end, and an inner diameter of the annular protrusion is smaller than a diameter of the stove plate 4 so that the stove plate 4 can be inserted into the through hole and the top end of the stove plate 4 is flush with the top end of the table plate 6.
Here, more cookers may be placed on the table tray 6 to cook a plurality of foods at the same time, or more foods may be placed on the table tray 6 to keep the foods warm. The table tray 6 may be a steel plate to facilitate heat conduction, thereby enabling heating of food or cooking utensils placed above the table tray 6.
In this embodiment, this multi-functional natural gas stove is still including the foot dish 2 is taken in the heat of roast, and the foot dish 2 is taken in the heat of roast is located the bottom of pillar 1 to the diameter that the foot dish 2 was taken in the heat of roast is greater than the diameter of pillar 1, so that the user takes the foot on the foot dish 2 is taken in the heat of roast, comes warm foot with the steam of deriving through heat-conducting member 5.
In other embodiments, the multifunctional natural gas stove further comprises a supporting net 13 for placing food, the supporting net 13 is arranged around the pillar 1, and one end of the supporting net 13 far away from the pillar 1 is connected with the bottom end of the heat conducting member 5, so that the supporting net 13 is installed on the heat conducting member 5. Therefore, when the baking oven is used, food can be placed on the supporting net 13, the table disc 6 is placed at the top end of the support column 1, the supporting net 13 is sleeved outside the support column 1, and the hot air led out by the heat conducting piece 5 is used for heating and baking the food. For example, sweet potatoes, etc. may be placed on the support net 13.
Here, the support net 13 may be a stainless steel net having a certain hardness to prevent the food from being deformed by a force after being placed on the support net 13 and falling.
It should be noted that the top end of the heat-conducting member 5 and the table 6 may be welded.
In this embodiment, this multi-functional natural gas stove is still including electron sparker and the electronic ignition line 10 that is connected with the electron sparker, and the one end that electronic sparker was kept away from to electronic ignition line 10 is connected with gas range 3 to light gas range 3.
And, this multi-functional natural gas stove is still including natural gas assembly switch 9, natural gas intake pipe 12 and natural gas outlet duct 11, natural gas intake pipe 12 is linked together with the natural gas line, natural gas outlet duct 11 is linked together with gas range 3, and be provided with the ooff valve between natural gas intake pipe 12 and the natural gas outlet duct 11, natural gas assembly switch 9 is connected with electron lighter and ooff valve electricity, when natural gas assembly switch 9 opened, electron lighter struck sparks through electron ignition line 10, the ooff valve opens, make natural gas intake pipe 12 and natural gas outlet duct 11 be linked together, make the natural gas flow to gas range 3, thereby make electron ignition line 10 ignite the natural gas. A natural gas assembly switch 9 is mounted on the outer wall of the strut 1 for easy operation by a user. Here, two natural gas outlet pipes 11 are provided to facilitate rapid gas filling into the gas range.
The multifunctional natural gas stove provided by the specific embodiment replaces the traditional coal and electricity utilization mode, and adopts a mode of directly burning natural gas to warm and cook. When in use, the natural gas pipeline is connected to the natural gas inlet pipe 12 from the outside, and then the natural gas assembly switch 9 is used for controlling, when the assembly switch is in a working state, the natural gas outlet pipe 11 feeds gas into the gas stove 3, and controls the electronic lighter to be ignited by the red electronic lighter wire, thereby the gas furnace burns, the plurality of universal wheels 7 play the roles of supporting the table plate 6 and sliding, thereby the table plate 6 can rotate, gaps among the universal wheels 7 play a role in discharging hot air outwards in the combustion process, the mesh-shaped barrier arranged below the table tray 6 can not only shield the universal wheels 7, but also guide the hot air downwards, thereby guiding the hot air to the warming feet placing plate 2, so that the user can warm the feet by the hot air, and can place the food on the supporting net 13 at the bottom end of the heat conducting piece 5, and the multifunctional natural gas stove has a plurality of functions.
The above description is only for the specific embodiments of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art can easily think of the changes or substitutions within the technical scope of the present invention, and all should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention. Therefore, the protection scope of the present invention shall be subject to the protection scope of the claims.
It is understood that the same or similar parts in the above embodiments may be mutually referred to, and the same or similar parts in other embodiments may be referred to for the content which is not described in detail in some embodiments.
Although embodiments of the present application have been shown and described above, it is understood that the above embodiments are exemplary and should not be construed as limiting the present application, and that variations, modifications, substitutions and alterations may be made to the above embodiments by those of ordinary skill in the art within the scope of the present application.
1. The multifunctional natural gas furnace is characterized by comprising a support column (1), a gas stove (3) arranged at the top end of the support column (1), a table disc (6) rotatably arranged above the gas stove (3) and a heat conducting piece (5) located below the table disc (6) and used for conducting heat, wherein the table disc (6) is rotatably arranged above the support column (1) through a plurality of universal wheels (7), a gap for heat supply to flow out is reserved between every two adjacent universal wheels (7), the top end of the heat conducting piece (5) is fixedly connected with the table disc (6), the heat conducting piece (5) is arranged outside the universal wheels (7) in a surrounding mode, and the diameter of the heat conducting piece (5) is larger than that of the support column (1).
2. Multifunctional natural gas furnace according to claim 1, characterized in that the heat conducting element (5) is a metal plate that is wrapped around a cylinder.
3. Multifunctional natural gas stove according to claim 1 characterized in that the top end of the column (1) is provided with a ring shaped guide rail (8), the ring shaped guide rail (8) is located outside the gas stove (3) and the universal wheels (7) are located on the ring shaped guide rail (8) and can slide along the ring shaped guide rail (8).
4. The multifunctional natural gas stove as claimed in claim 1, wherein a through hole is provided in the middle of the table plate (6), the table plate (6) is further provided with a stove plate (4) for covering the through hole, and the stove plate (4) is detachably connected with the table plate (6).
5. The multifunctional natural gas stove according to claim 1, further comprising a warming foot plate (2), wherein the warming foot plate (2) is located at the bottom end of the pillar (1), and the diameter of the warming foot plate (2) is larger than that of the pillar (1).
6. The multifunctional natural gas stove of claim 1, further comprising a supporting net (13) for placing food, wherein the supporting net (13) is arranged around the pillar (1), and one end of the supporting net (13) far away from the pillar (1) is connected with the bottom end of the heat conducting member (5).
7. The multifunctional natural gas stove according to claim 1, further comprising an electronic igniter and an electronic ignition wire (10) connected with the electronic igniter, wherein one end of the electronic ignition wire (10) far away from the electronic igniter is connected with the gas stove (3).
8. The multifunctional natural gas stove according to claim 7, further comprising a natural gas assembly switch (9), a natural gas inlet pipe (12) communicated with a natural gas pipeline, and a natural gas outlet pipe (11) communicated with the gas stove (3), wherein a switch valve is arranged between the natural gas inlet pipe (12) and the natural gas outlet pipe (11), and the natural gas assembly switch (9) is electrically connected with the electronic igniter and the switch valve.
9. Multifunctional natural gas stove according to claim 4, characterized in that the diameter of the stove plate (4) is 30cm and the diameter of the heat conducting element (5) is 70 cm.
10. Multifunctional natural gas stove according to claim 1 characterized in that the gas stove (3) has a diameter of 15 cm.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023340773.4U CN214307220U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Multifunctional natural gas stove|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023340773.4U CN214307220U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Multifunctional natural gas stove|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214307220U true CN214307220U (en)||2021-09-28|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202023340773.4U Active CN214307220U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Multifunctional natural gas stove|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214307220U (en)|
- 2020-12-31 CN CN202023340773.4U patent/CN214307220U/en active Active
|CN214307220U (en)||Multifunctional natural gas stove|
|KR200444305Y1 (en)||Removable charcoal roaster using gas burner fitted in table|
|JP2005273927A (en)||Desk top type smokeless clay cooking stove|
|CN105496227A (en)||Smokeless gas oven|
|CN210399032U (en)||Pot support and gas stove using pot support pot|
|JP3351513B2 (en)||Radiant heating equipment in roaster|
|CN210055741U (en)||Collect fry in shallow oil roast rinse fry in multi-functional oven of an organic whole|
|CN209047952U (en)||A kind of smokeless combustion gas and the dual-purpose oven of charcoal|
|CN2533398Y (en)||Environmentally friendly multifunctional energy-saving electric range|
|CN206320800U (en)||The low row's energy-saving gas cooker of monoblock type|
|CN205359269U (en)||Smokeless gas oven|
|CN215259942U (en)||Multifunctional stove|
|CN201701055U (en)||Energy-saving and environment-friendly barbecue oven|
|CN101278808A (en)||Novel structure gas barbecue stove|
|CN214120129U (en)||Combined multifunctional furnace|
|KR20110058331A (en)||Cooking assistant device using waste heating of a kitchen table for gas burner|
|CN210810620U (en)||Dual-purpose gas furnace of heating barbecue|
|CN211324493U (en)||Barbecue grill|
|CN205208649U (en)||Gas stir -fry dish cooked in a small wok, meaning food is prepared with special care stove|
|CN210276932U (en)||Portable gas oven|
|CN211925833U (en)||Secondary combustion purification gas stove|
|CN209107043U (en)||Stewing oven|
|CN113237101A (en)||Multifunctional stove|
|CN213066189U (en)||Gas stove with barbecue function|
|CN209574439U (en)||A kind of gas-fired infrared barbecue multipurpose furnace|