CN213590045U - Weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove - Google PatentsWeaving factory dust collector convenient to remove Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213590045U CN213590045U CN202021117820.6U CN202021117820U CN213590045U CN 213590045 U CN213590045 U CN 213590045U CN 202021117820 U CN202021117820 U CN 202021117820U CN 213590045 U CN213590045 U CN 213590045U
- Prior art keywords
- fixed mounting
- drain pipe
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 134
- 238000009941 weaving Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 11
- 239000004753 textile Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 claims 5
- 241000893018 Armeria Species 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000009940 knitting Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000009987 spinning Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 238000005034 decoration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009984 hand spinning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004745 nonwoven fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove relates to the textile sector. The vehicle comprises a vehicle board, wherein wheels are movably mounted at the bottom of the vehicle board, a hand push rod is fixedly mounted at one end of the vehicle board, and a dust removal box is fixedly mounted on the surface of the vehicle board. Through setting up first drain pipe, the second water pump, the cooperation of second drain pipe and water tank, water after will using, start the cooperation that the second water pump utilized first drain pipe and second drain pipe, can take out water inside the water tank, after handling, can recycle, can not advance like this and to practice thrift the water resource, can also protect the environment, through setting up the spout, the collecting box, the cooperation of filter screen and delivery port, can pull out the dust removal case with the dust collecting box through the spout, be convenient for handle filter screen and dust collecting box, can will finish when the dust is collected after, the pull ring is taken out the dust collecting box and is cleared up inside accumulational dust.
The utility model relates to a weaving technical field specifically is a dust collector of textile mill convenient to remove.
The weaving idea is a general term taken from spinning and weaving, but with the continuous development and perfection of a spinning knowledge system and a subject system, particularly after the technologies of non-woven textile material, three-dimensional compound knitting and the like are produced, the present textile not only is the textile for clothing, industry and decoration produced by the traditional hand spinning and weaving, but also comprises the non-woven fabric technology, the modern three-dimensional knitting technology, the modern electrostatic nano-net forming technology and the like, along with the continuous development of the economic level of China, the textile industry keeps rapidly growing, because the scale of the textile market in China is large and small at present, the execution standard is unified, and particularly, the dust collection standard of a textile operation room is also different, when the textile is manufactured, a large amount of dust such as fluff, cotton wool and the like can be generated, and the dust can float around in a factory building and enter a breathing pipeline through the breath of people, so that the health of a human body is seriously harmed.
At present, most of the existing dust collectors in the market can only achieve simple dust collection, the dust collection efficiency is low, the functions are single, and the sucked dust is not stored in the dust collector well, so that the sucked dust flies in a mess in the dust collector, and the performance of the dust collector is affected.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Technical problem to be solved
Not enough to prior art, the utility model provides a textile mill dust collector convenient to remove has solved the problem mentioned in the above-mentioned background art.
(II) technical scheme
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model discloses a following technical scheme realizes: the utility model provides a weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove, includes the sweep, the bottom movable mounting of sweep has the wheel, the one end fixed mounting of sweep has the handspike, the fixed surface of sweep installs the dust removal case, one side fixed mounting of dust removal case has the dust catcher, the one end fixedly connected with dust collecting tube of dust catcher, the one end fixedly connected with dust absorption mouth of dust collecting tube, the top fixed mounting of dust removal case has the air inlet, the inside fixed mounting of dust removal case has the spout, the bottom slidable mounting of spout has the dust collecting box, the bottom fixed mounting of dust collecting box has the filter screen, the bottom fixed mounting of filter screen has the delivery port, one side fixed mounting of dust collecting box has the connecting rod, one side fixed mounting of connecting rod has the baffle, one side fixed mounting of baffle has the pull ring.
Preferably, one side fixed mounting of dust removal case has driving motor, driving motor's output swing joint has the flywheel, the outside of flywheel is rotated and is connected with the belt.
Preferably, the flywheel is connected with the rolling disc through the belt rotation, the bottom fixed mounting of rolling disc has the baffle, the inside of baffle is run through and is installed the internal thread cover, the inside rotation of internal thread cover is connected with the external screw thread pole, the bottom fixed mounting of external screw thread pole has the extrusion piece.
Preferably, one side fixedly connected with first drain pipe of dust collecting box, the one end fixed mounting of first drain pipe has the second water pump, the other end fixed connection of second water pump has the second drain pipe, the other end fixedly connected with water tank of second drain pipe, the inside fixed mounting of water tank has the filter, one side fixed mounting of filter has the connecting block, one side fixed mounting of connecting block has the handle.
Preferably, the first inlet tube of top fixedly connected with of water tank, the other end fixed mounting of first inlet tube has first water pump, the other end fixed mounting of first water pump has the second inlet tube, the bottom fixed mounting of second inlet tube has transverse connection rod, transverse connection rod's fixed surface installs the shower nozzle.
Preferably, the top of dust removal case fixed mounting has the activated carbon case, the inside fixed mounting of activated carbon case has the active carbon.
(III) advantageous effects
The utility model provides a weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove. Has the following beneficial effects:
1. this dust collector of textile mill convenient to remove through the cooperation that sets up first drain pipe, second water pump, second drain pipe and water tank, water after will using starts the cooperation that the second water pump utilized first drain pipe and second drain pipe, can take out water to the water tank inside, through handling the back, can recycle, can not advance like this and can the water economy resource, can also protect the environment.
2. This weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove through the cooperation that sets up spout, collecting box, filter screen and delivery port, can pull out the dust removal case with the dust collecting box through the spout, is convenient for handle filter screen and dust collecting box, can will finish when the dust is collected, and the pulling pull ring takes the dust collecting box out and clears up the inside accumulational dust.
FIG. 1 is a schematic perspective view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a front sectional view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a sectional view of the adjusting device of the present invention.
In the figure: 1 vehicle board, 2 wheels, 3 hand push rods, 4 dust removal boxes, 5 water tanks, 6 dust collectors, 7 dust collection pipes, 8 dust collection ports, 9 sliding chutes, 10 driving motors, 11 flywheels, 12 partition plates, 13 belts, 14 rotating discs, 15 internal thread sleeves, 16 external thread rods, 17 extrusion blocks, 18 activated carbon boxes, 19 activated carbon, 20 air inlets, 21 first water inlet pipes, 22 first water pumps, 23 second water inlet pipes, 24 transverse connecting rods, 25 spray heads, 26 first water discharge pipes, 27 second water pumps, 28 second water discharge pipes, 29 filter plates, 30 connecting blocks, 31 handles, 32 dust collection boxes, 33 filter screens, 34 water outlets, 35 connecting rods, 36 baffles and 37 pull rings.
The invention is explained in more detail below with reference to the figures and examples.
The embodiment of the utility model provides a textile mill dust collector convenient to move, as shown in figures 1-3, comprising a sweep 1, a wheel 2 is movably arranged at the bottom of the sweep 1, a dust removing box 4 and a water tank 5 can be more conveniently moved by arranging the wheel 2 and the sweep 1, the dust is convenient to collect, a hand push rod 3 is fixedly arranged at one end of the sweep 1, the sweep 1 can be better acted by a force by arranging the hand push rod 3, the surface of the sweep 1 is fixedly provided with the dust removing box 4, one side of the dust removing box 4 is fixedly provided with a dust collector 6, one end of the dust collector 6 is fixedly connected with a dust collecting pipe 7, one end of the dust collecting pipe 7 is fixedly connected with a dust suction opening 8, the dust collecting pipe 6 is started by arranging the dust collector 6, the dust collecting pipe 7 and the dust suction opening 8 to be matched, so that the dust can enter the dust collecting box through the dust collecting pipe 7, the top of the dust box 4 is fixedly provided with an air inlet 20, fresh air can be timely input into the dust box 4 by arranging the air inlet 20, the inside of the dust box 4 is fixedly provided with a chute 9, the bottom of the chute 9 is slidably provided with a dust collecting box 32, the bottom of the dust collecting box 32 is fixedly provided with a filter screen 33, the bottom of the filter screen 33 is fixedly provided with a water outlet 34, the dust collecting box 32 can be pulled out of the dust box 4 through the chute 9 by arranging the chute 9, the filter screen 33 and the dust collecting box 32 are convenient to treat by arranging the matching of the chute 9, the collecting box 32 is fixedly provided with a connecting rod 35 at one side, a baffle plate 36 is fixedly arranged at one side of the connecting rod 35, a pull ring 37 is fixedly arranged at one side of the baffle plate 36, and after dust is completely collected by arranging the connecting rod 35, the baffle, pulling the pull ring 37 to pull out the dust collecting box 32 cleans up the dust accumulated inside.
Specifically, one side fixed mounting of dust removal case 4 has driving motor 10, and driving motor 10's output swing joint has flywheel 11, and the outside of flywheel 11 rotates and is connected with belt 13, and through the cooperation that sets up driving motor 10, flywheel 11 and belt 13, utilize driving motor 10 to drive flywheel 11 and rotate, can drive the rolling disc 14 operation on baffle 12 surface in the dust removal case 4 through belt 13.
Specifically, the flywheel 11 is rotatably connected with a rotating disc 14 through a belt 13, a partition plate 12 is fixedly installed at the bottom of the rotating disc 14, an internal thread sleeve 15 is installed inside the partition plate 12 in a penetrating mode, an external thread rod 16 is rotatably connected inside the internal thread sleeve 15, an extrusion block 17 is fixedly installed at the bottom of the external thread rod 16, the rotating disc 14 is driven by the belt 13 penetrating through the dust removing box 4 through matching of the belt 13, the partition plate 12, the internal thread sleeve 15, the external thread rod 16 and the extrusion block 17, then the internal thread sleeve 15 is fixed on the partition plate 12, the external thread rod 16 movably installed inside the internal thread rod 15 drives the bottom extrusion block 17 to press the extrusion block 17 downwards, and dust is pressed into the dust collecting box 32.
Specifically, one side fixedly connected with first drain pipe 26 of dust collecting box 32, the one end fixed mounting of first drain pipe 26 has second water pump 27, the other end fixed connection of second water pump 27 has second drain pipe 28, the other end fixedly connected with water tank 5 of second drain pipe 28, through setting up first drain pipe 26, second water pump 27, the cooperation of second drain pipe 28 and water tank 5, the water after will using, start the cooperation that second water pump 27 utilized first drain pipe 26 and second drain pipe 28, can take water into water tank 5 inside, after handling, can recycle, can not advance like this and can the water economy resource, can also protect the environment, the inside fixed mounting of water tank 5 has filter 29, one side fixed mounting of filter 29 has connecting block 30, one side fixed mounting of connecting block 30 has handle 31, through setting up filter 29, Connecting block 30 and handle 31's cooperation is carried the water tank 5 in through the outlet pipe, and 5 incasement filter plates 29 of water tank filter the dust of aquatic after, can reuse, when the filter is inside to collect the dust fully, pull handle 31 outside pull down filter 29 replace new filter 29 can, use the clean environmental protection of water treatment, the dust clearance that equipment was collected is simple convenient.
Specifically, the first inlet tube 21 of top fixedly connected with of water tank 5, the other end fixed mounting of first inlet tube 21 has first water pump 22, the other end fixed mounting of first water pump 22 has second inlet tube 23, the bottom fixed mounting of second inlet tube 23 has transverse connection rod 24, transverse connection rod 24's fixed surface installs shower nozzle 25, through setting up first inlet tube 21, first water pump 22, second inlet tube 23, transverse connection rod 24 and shower nozzle 15's cooperation, water after will filtering passes through first water pump 22, utilize the cooperation of first inlet tube 21 and second inlet tube 23, in transverse connection rod 24 is taken out to water, pass through shower nozzle 25 at last, spray water in dust removal case 4.
Specifically, an activated carbon box 18 is fixedly installed at the top of the dust removal box 4, activated carbon 19 is fixedly installed inside the activated carbon box 18, and through the arrangement of the activated carbon box 18 and the activated carbon 19, when dust enters the dust removal box 4, the activated carbon 19 adsorbs peculiar smell, harmful substances and the like contained in the treated air through entering the activated carbon 19.
All the electric equipment in the scheme supplies power through the external power supply.
The working principle is as follows: when in use, firstly checking whether the device is intact, after the confirmation is finished, moving the device to a position needing dust removal through the wheels 2, then starting the dust collector 6, grasping the dust collecting pipe 7 to align the dust collecting opening 8 with the position needing cleaning and placing the dust into the position, enabling dust to enter the dust collecting pipe 7 along the dust collecting opening 8, starting the first water pump 22 to pump water into the transverse connecting rod 24 through the matching of the first water inlet pipe 21 and the second water inlet pipe 23, finally spraying water into the dust removing box 4 through the spray nozzle 25 to ensure that the dust is accumulated in the dust collecting box 32, simultaneously starting the driving motor 10 at the other side of the dust removing box 4, wherein the output end of the driving motor 10 is movably connected with the flywheel 11, the outer side of the flywheel 11 is rotatably connected with the belt 13, the flywheel 11 is rotatably connected with the rotating disc 14 through the belt 13, the rotating disc 14 rotates up and down in the inner threaded sleeve 15 to drive, the dust in the dust collecting box 32 is squeezed, the used water flows out through the water outlet 34, the second water pump 27 is started, the water is drained into the water tank 5 through the matching of the first drainage pipe 26 and the second drainage pipe 28, the water can be recycled, and the dust collecting box 32 is pulled out through the sliding groove 9 to clean the dust accumulated in the dust collecting box 32.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove, includes sweep (1), its characterized in that: the dust collection vehicle is characterized in that wheels (2) are movably mounted at the bottom of the vehicle board (1), a hand push rod (3) is fixedly mounted at one end of the vehicle board (1), a dust removal box (4) is fixedly mounted on the surface of the vehicle board (1), a dust collector (6) is fixedly mounted at one side of the dust removal box (4), a dust collection pipe (7) is fixedly connected at one end of the dust collector (6), a dust collection opening (8) is fixedly connected at one end of the dust collection pipe (7), an air inlet (20) is fixedly mounted at the top of the dust removal box (4), a chute (9) is fixedly mounted in the dust removal box (4), a dust collection box (32) is slidably mounted at the bottom of the chute (9), a filter screen (33) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the dust collection box (32), a water outlet (34) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the filter screen (33), and a connecting, one side fixed mounting of connecting rod (35) has baffle (36), one side fixed mounting of baffle (36) has pull ring (37).
2. A portable textile mill dust extraction apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: one side fixed mounting of dust removal case (4) has driving motor (10), the output swing joint of driving motor (10) has flywheel (11), the outside rotation of flywheel (11) is connected with belt (13).
3. A portable textile mill dust extraction apparatus as claimed in claim 2, wherein: flywheel (11) are rotated through belt (13) and are connected with rolling disc (14), the bottom fixed mounting of rolling disc (14) has baffle (12), the inside of baffle (12) is run through and is installed internal thread cover (15), the inside rotation of internal thread cover (15) is connected with external screw thread pole (16), the bottom fixed mounting of external screw thread pole (16) has extrusion piece (17).
4. A portable textile mill dust extraction apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the dust collecting box comprises a dust collecting box (32), a first drain pipe (26) fixedly connected with one side of the dust collecting box, a second water pump (27) fixedly mounted at one end of the first drain pipe (26), a second drain pipe (28) fixedly connected with the other end of the second water pump (27), a water tank (5) fixedly connected with the other end of the second drain pipe (28), a filter plate (29) fixedly mounted inside the water tank (5), a connecting block (30) fixedly mounted on one side of the filter plate (29), and a handle (31) fixedly mounted on one side of the connecting block (30).
5. A portable textile mill dust extraction apparatus as claimed in claim 4, wherein: the utility model discloses a water tank, including the top fixedly connected with of water tank (5) first inlet tube (21), the other end fixed mounting of first inlet tube (21) has first water pump (22), the other end fixed mounting of first water pump (22) has second inlet tube (23), the bottom fixed mounting of second inlet tube (23) has transverse connection pole (24), the fixed surface of transverse connection pole (24) installs shower nozzle (25).
6. A portable textile mill dust extraction apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the top fixed mounting of dust removal case (4) has activated carbon box (18), the inside fixed mounting of activated carbon box (18) has active carbon (19).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021117820.6U CN213590045U (en)||2020-06-17||2020-06-17||Weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021117820.6U CN213590045U (en)||2020-06-17||2020-06-17||Weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213590045U true CN213590045U (en)||2021-07-02|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021117820.6U Active CN213590045U (en)||2020-06-17||2020-06-17||Weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213590045U (en)|
- 2020-06-17 CN CN202021117820.6U patent/CN213590045U/en active Active
|CN210998200U (en)||Dust removal device of polishing machine|
|CN208320333U (en)||A kind of easy building dust-extraction unit|
|CN110063686A (en)||It is a kind of to be convenient to clean dust and the domestic dedusting device based on artificial intelligence|
|CN213590045U (en)||Weaving factory dust collector convenient to remove|
|CN211838198U (en)||Building engineering construction waste treatment facility|
|CN208493609U (en)||A kind of environmental protection air purifier|
|CN112030509A (en)||Dust collector is used in non-woven fabrics production|
|CN210699346U (en)||A dust collecting equipment for energy-concerving and environment-protective|
|CN208177159U (en)||A kind of air deduster|
|CN208279752U (en)||A kind of moveable spinning machine dust exhaust apparatus|
|CN206240245U (en)||Dust removal machine between a kind of Convenient car|
|CN214767703U (en)||A dust collector for cobblestone dry process system sand production line|
|CN216705409U (en)||Environmental purification device is used in board production|
|CN214938772U (en)||Dust collector for papermaking production|
|CN213740008U (en)||Cloth humidification device is used in weaving|
|CN215138126U (en)||Dust treatment equipment convenient to clearance|
|CN215336899U (en)||High-efficient dust collector is used in weaving machine processing of being convenient for|
|CN216498297U (en)||Environmental protection dust collector of building engineering construction|
|CN212119430U (en)||Dust collector for high-speed numerically controlled fraise machine|
|CN111904336B (en)||Floor dust absorption treatment equipment for flour mill workshop|
|CN211585528U (en)||Waste residue collecting and processing device for sedimentation tank|
|CN215650880U (en)||Water tank for intelligent mopping and sweeping integrated robot|
|CN207952051U (en)||Filtering net cleaning mechanism and air conditioner|
|CN212602201U (en)||A remove flock device for cutting open width of cloth machine|
|CN216092751U (en)||Double-filter-cylinder pulse dust collector|