CN212789011U - Nursing device for orthopedics department - Google PatentsNursing device for orthopedics department Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212789011U CN212789011U CN202020558794.4U CN202020558794U CN212789011U CN 212789011 U CN212789011 U CN 212789011U CN 202020558794 U CN202020558794 U CN 202020558794U CN 212789011 U CN212789011 U CN 212789011U
- Prior art keywords
- threaded rod
- nursing device
- lamp body
- operation box
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000000474 nursing Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 230000000399 orthopedic Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 20
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 8
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 6
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000001699 lower leg Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000002027 Muscle, Skeletal Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003484 anatomy Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000053 physical method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035479 physiological effects, processes and functions Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an orthopedics is with nursing device, including the control box, the threaded rod has been cup jointed in the bottom activity of control box inner chamber, the top fixed mounting of control box inner chamber has the board of placing, the middle part activity of placing the board upper surface has cup jointed first backup pad. The utility model has the advantages that: the utility model discloses a threaded rod, the threaded sleeve, driving pulley, asynchronous machine's cooperation is used, utilize asynchronous machine to carry out the transmission as power unit through driving belt, it is rotatory to make driving pulley drive the threaded rod, cooperation synchronous pulley makes two threaded rods rotate in step simultaneously, because threaded sleeve cup joints with the threaded rod screw thread, and then make the threaded sleeve reciprocate on the surface of threaded rod, and then promote first backup pad through the support column, adjust the height of first backup pad, play the effect of adjusting patient's limb height, the operating personnel of being convenient for operate, the practicality of this nursing device for orthopedics has been improved.
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical equipment, specifically a nursing device for orthopedics.
Osteology is also known as orthopedics. The nursing device is a specialty or subject of medicine, specially studies the anatomy, physiology and pathology of a skeletal muscle system, maintains and develops the normal form and function of the system by using medicines, operations and physical methods, and treats the injury of the system.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In view of the above problems in the prior art, an aspect of the present invention is to provide a nursing device for orthopedics department.
In order to achieve the purpose, the nursing device for orthopedics department provided by the utility model comprises an operation box, the bottom of the inner cavity of the operation box is movably sleeved with a threaded rod, the top of the inner cavity of the operation box is fixedly provided with a placing plate, the middle part of the upper surface of the placing plate is movably sleeved with a first supporting plate, the number of the threaded rods is two, the two threaded rods are symmetrically distributed at the middle part of the operation box, the surfaces of the two threaded rods are respectively sleeved with a threaded sleeve in a threaded manner, the inner side of the threaded sleeve is fixedly provided with a connecting plate, the upper surface of the connecting plate is fixedly connected with a supporting column, the one end of support column is connected with the lower surface of first backup pad, two the surface of threaded rod is fixed mounting respectively has synchronous pulley, two synchronous pulley's surface is connected through driving belt, one the fixed surface of threaded rod installs the driving pulley that is located synchronous pulley below.
Optionally, the synchronous pulley is located below the threaded sleeve.
Optionally, one side fixedly connected with asynchronous machine of control box, the one end of asynchronous machine output shaft is connected through another driving belt with driving pulley, the inside fixedly connected with lamp body base of control box, the top fixed mounting of lamp body base has aluminium matter hose, the top fixedly connected with illumination lamp body of aluminium matter hose, illumination lamp body and lamp body base electric connection.
Optionally, the top of the threaded rod is movably sleeved on the lower surface of the placing plate.
Optionally, the inner cavity of the first supporting plate is provided with a supporting column, the inner cavity of the supporting column is movably sleeved with a pulling column, and one end of the pulling column is fixedly provided with an auxiliary supporting plate.
Optionally, the upper surface of placing the board has laid disinfection cotton cloth.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model provides a pair of nursing device for orthopedics has following beneficial effect:
1. the utility model discloses a threaded rod, the threaded sleeve, driving pulley, asynchronous machine's cooperation is used, utilize asynchronous machine to carry out the transmission as power unit through driving belt, it is rotatory to make driving pulley drive the threaded rod, cooperation synchronous pulley makes two threaded rods rotate in step simultaneously, because threaded sleeve cup joints with the threaded rod screw thread, and then make the threaded sleeve reciprocate on the surface of threaded rod, and then promote first backup pad through the support column, adjust the height of first backup pad, play the effect of adjusting patient's limb height, the operating personnel of being convenient for operate, the practicality of this nursing device for orthopedics has been improved.
2. The utility model discloses a first backup pad, auxiliary supporting plate and the cooperation of placing the board are used, utilize to place the board as the platform of placing medicine and apparatus, utilize first backup pad and auxiliary supporting plate's cooperation to use simultaneously, not only can support patient's limbs, produce the interval between auxiliary supporting plate and the first backup pad simultaneously, make the wound position in the interval, and then make the more convenient of operating personnel operation, improved this nursing effect of nursing device for orthopedics.
FIG. 1 is a schematic sectional view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic top view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural view of the auxiliary supporting plate of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. an operation box; 2. placing the plate; 3. an auxiliary support plate; 4. a synchronous pulley; 5. a threaded sleeve; 6. a threaded rod; 7. a lamp body base; 8. an aluminum hose; 9. an illumination lamp body; 10. pulling the column; 11. a first support plate; 12. sterilizing cotton cloth; 13. a connecting plate; 14. an asynchronous motor; 15. a drive pulley; 16. a drive belt; 17. and (4) a support column.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the embodiments of the present disclosure more clear, the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present disclosure will be described below clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings of the embodiments of the present disclosure.
Unless otherwise defined, technical or scientific terms used herein shall have the ordinary meaning as understood by one of ordinary skill in the art to which this disclosure belongs. The use of the word "comprising" or "comprises", and the like, in this disclosure is intended to mean that the elements or items listed before that word, include the elements or items listed after that word, and their equivalents, without excluding other elements or items. The terms "connected" or "coupled" and the like are not restricted to physical or mechanical connections, but may also include electrical connections, whether direct or indirect. "upper", "lower", "left", "right", and the like are used merely to indicate relative positional relationships, and when the absolute position of the object being described is changed, the relative positional relationships may also be changed accordingly.
To maintain the following description of the embodiments of the present disclosure clear and concise, a detailed description of known functions and known components have been omitted from the present disclosure.
Referring to fig. 1-3, an orthopedic nursing device comprises an operation box 1, a threaded rod 6 is movably sleeved at the bottom of an inner cavity of the operation box 1, a placing plate 2 is fixedly installed at the top of the inner cavity of the operation box 1, a sterilized cotton cloth 12 is laid on the upper surface of the placing plate 2, a first supporting plate 11 is movably sleeved at the middle of the upper surface of the placing plate 2, a supporting column 17 is arranged in the inner cavity of the first supporting plate 11, a pulling column 10 is movably sleeved in the inner cavity of the supporting column 17, an auxiliary supporting plate 3 is fixedly installed at one end of the pulling column 10, the first supporting plate 11 and the auxiliary supporting plate 3 are used in a matched manner, the limb of a patient is supported by the first supporting plate 11, meanwhile, the auxiliary supporting plate 3 can be used for supporting the limb of the patient, a gap is generated between the auxiliary supporting plate 3 and the first supporting plate 11, so that the, further, the operation of an operator is more convenient, the nursing effect of the orthopedic nursing device is improved, the number of the threaded rods 6 is two, the two threaded rods 6 are symmetrically distributed at the middle part of the operation box 1, the surfaces of the two threaded rods 6 are respectively in threaded sleeve connection with the threaded sleeves 5, the inner sides of the threaded sleeves 5 are fixedly provided with the connecting plate 13, the upper surface of the connecting plate 13 is fixedly connected with the supporting column 17, one end of the supporting column 17 is connected with the lower surface of the first supporting plate 11, the surfaces of the two threaded rods 6 are respectively and fixedly provided with the synchronous belt pulley 4, the top parts of the threaded rods 6 are movably sleeved with the lower surface of the placing plate 2, the surfaces of the two synchronous belt pulleys 4 are connected through the transmission belt 16, the surface of one threaded rod 6 is fixedly provided with the transmission belt pulley 15 positioned below the synchronous belt pulley 4, the synchronous belt pulley 4 is, one end of an output shaft of an asynchronous motor 14 is connected with a driving belt wheel 15 through another driving belt 16, a lamp body base 7 is fixedly connected inside the operation box 1, an aluminum hose 8 is fixedly installed at the top of the lamp body base 7, a lighting lamp body 9 is fixedly connected at the top of the aluminum hose 8, the lighting lamp body 9 is electrically connected with the lamp body base 7, the asynchronous motor 14 is used as a power mechanism to drive through the driving belt 16, the driving belt wheel 15 drives a threaded rod 6 to rotate, meanwhile, the two threaded rods 6 synchronously rotate by matching of a synchronous belt wheel 4 and the driving belt 16, as the threaded sleeve 5 and the threaded rod 6 are installed in a threaded sleeve connection mode, the threaded sleeve 5 moves up and down on the surface of the threaded rod 6, the first supporting plate 11 is pushed through a supporting column 17, the height of the first supporting plate 11 is adjusted, and, the operating personnel of being convenient for operates, has changed the tradition and has need many people to lift up patient's limbs when nursing that changes dressings and carry out the mode of supporting, has improved this nursing device for orthopedics ' practicality, utilizes ductility and the bending property of aluminium matter hose 8 simultaneously, can adjust the position of illumination lamp body 9, utilizes illumination lamp body 9 can throw light on patient's wound, has improved this nursing effect of nursing device for orthopedics.
Specifically, using the utility model discloses the time, at first place control box 1 on patient's sick bed, take auxiliary support plate 3 out, then place disinfection cotton 12 on the surface of placing board 2, place patient's shank on the surface of first backup pad 11, start asynchronous machine 14 and make threaded sleeve 5 rebound under the effect of threaded rod 6, and then promote first backup pad 11 and rise, adjust the shank height, then go on the medicine, a series of operations such as inspection can.
The above description is only an exemplary embodiment of the present invention, and is not intended to limit the present invention, the scope of which is defined by the appended claims. Various modifications and equivalents of the invention can be made by those skilled in the art within the spirit and scope of the invention, and such modifications and equivalents should also be considered as falling within the scope of the invention.
1. The nursing device for orthopedics comprises an operation box (1) and is characterized in that a threaded rod (6) is sleeved at the bottom of an inner cavity of the operation box (1), a placing plate (2) is fixedly installed at the top of the inner cavity of the operation box (1), a first supporting plate (11) is sleeved at the middle of the upper surface of the placing plate (2) in a movable mode, the number of the threaded rods (6) is two, the two threaded rods (6) are symmetrically distributed at the middle of the operation box (1), threaded sleeves (5) are respectively sleeved on the surfaces of the two threaded rods (6) in a threaded mode, a connecting plate (13) is fixedly installed on the inner side of each threaded sleeve (5), supporting columns (17) are fixedly connected to the upper surface of each connecting plate (13), one ends of the supporting columns (17) are connected with the lower surface of the first supporting plate (11), and synchronous belt wheels (4) are respectively fixedly installed on the surfaces of, the surfaces of the two synchronous belt wheels (4) are connected through a transmission belt (16), and a transmission belt wheel (15) positioned below the synchronous belt wheel (4) is fixedly installed on the surface of one threaded rod (6).
2. An orthopaedic care device according to claim 1, wherein the synchronous pulley (4) is located below the threaded sleeve (5).
3. The nursing device for the orthopedics department according to claim 1, characterized in that an asynchronous motor (14) is fixedly connected to one side of the operation box (1), one end of an output shaft of the asynchronous motor (14) is connected with a transmission belt wheel (15) through another transmission belt (16), a lamp body base (7) is fixedly connected to the inside of the operation box (1), an aluminum hose (8) is fixedly installed at the top of the lamp body base (7), a lighting lamp body (9) is fixedly connected to the top of the aluminum hose (8), and the lighting lamp body (9) is electrically connected with the lamp body base (7).
4. The nursing device for orthopedics department according to claim 1, characterized in that, the top of threaded rod (6) is movably sleeved with the lower surface of placing plate (2).
5. The nursing device for the orthopedics department according to claim 1, characterized in that, a support column (17) is opened in the inner cavity of the first support plate (11), a pulling column (10) is movably sleeved in the inner cavity of the support column (17), and an auxiliary support plate (3) is fixedly installed at one end of the pulling column (10).
6. A nursing device for orthopedics department according to claim 1, characterized in that the upper surface of the placing plate (2) is paved with sterilized cotton cloth (12).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020558794.4U CN212789011U (en)||2020-04-15||2020-04-15||Nursing device for orthopedics department|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020558794.4U CN212789011U (en)||2020-04-15||2020-04-15||Nursing device for orthopedics department|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212789011U true CN212789011U (en)||2021-03-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020558794.4U Active CN212789011U (en)||2020-04-15||2020-04-15||Nursing device for orthopedics department|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212789011U (en)|
- 2020-04-15 CN CN202020558794.4U patent/CN212789011U/en active Active
|CN207979935U (en)||A kind of hand and foot surgery nursing holder|
|CN107625602A (en)||A kind of Orthopaedic nursing dressing change device|
|CN209863760U (en)||Multifunctional device for clinical examination of department of stomatology|
|CN212789011U (en)||Nursing device for orthopedics department|
|CN214285581U (en)||Leg joint fixing device for orthopedic nursing|
|CN109350332A (en)||A kind of cervical traction bed for medical orthopaedics patient|
|CN108543272A (en)||It is a kind of easily to adjust the lower waist device of ventilation dance training auxiliary|
|CN209734418U (en)||Bone joint disinfection device of changing dressings|
|CN209630454U (en)||A kind of dedicated semiconductor automatic laser therapeutic equipment equipment of Urology Surgery nursing|
|CN209059583U (en)||A kind of orthopedic rehabilitation hitch frame convenient to use|
|CN211301779U (en)||Anus intestines branch of academic or vocational study postoperative disinfecting equipment|
|CN211244276U (en)||Postpartum nursing device for obstetrics and gynecology department|
|CN215459804U (en)||Leg operation support for orthopedics department|
|CN210812319U (en)||Orthopedic joint flexion and extension therapeutic instrument|
|CN216439496U (en)||Orthopedic four limbs skin grafting postoperative strutting arrangement|
|CN215080410U (en)||Movable suspension traction bed for pediatric orthopedics department|
|CN217366422U (en)||Upper limb lifting frame convenient to adjust for orthopedic surgery|
|CN213851557U (en)||Lifting standing bed|
|CN213157471U (en)||ICU patient's limbs auxiliary exercise exerciser|
|CN214388025U (en)||Novel support for postoperative care|
|CN211912186U (en)||Surgery postoperative rehabilitation nursing device|
|CN213311397U (en)||Medical wound orthopedics traction device|
|CN210872570U (en)||Auxiliary fixing support for nursing bone joints|
|CN210170377U (en)||Comprehensive operation platform suitable for battlefield rescue|
|CN211611348U (en)||Light-gathering irradiation device for pressure sore treatment in general surgery department|