CN210528041U - Product positioning table of automatic film sticking machine - Google PatentsProduct positioning table of automatic film sticking machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210528041U CN210528041U CN201920974771.9U CN201920974771U CN210528041U CN 210528041 U CN210528041 U CN 210528041U CN 201920974771 U CN201920974771 U CN 201920974771U CN 210528041 U CN210528041 U CN 210528041U
- Prior art keywords
- location platform
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910000617 Mangalloy Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009792 diffusion process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003993 interaction Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an automatic sticking film machine's product location platform belongs to product location platform technical field, including the location platform main part, the standing groove has been seted up at the top of location platform main part, the mounting groove has been seted up to the inside both sides of location platform main part, the internally mounted of mounting groove has the cylinder, the output of cylinder is connected with the cardboard through the piston rod, is provided with connecting block, spring, lug, and when cylinder during operation, the piston rod extension drives the cardboard and removes, and the cardboard removes and when being close to the product, the lug touches the product to form pressure, and make the lug move toward the spring direction, extrude the spring simultaneously, the spring atress compression to the pressure that produces when buffering lug and product contact, reduce the cardboard and directly touch and form great clamping-force and cause the possibility of product damage with the product, ensure that the product surface is intact.
The utility model relates to a product location platform technical field specifically is an automatic sticking film machine's product location platform.
The automatic film sticking machine automatically finishes assembling a small backlight module on a clamp tray according to the production process requirements, wherein the assembling sequence is that the outer frame of the backlight module is manually placed on a mould, the automatic cleaning is carried out, the lower diffusion sheet is stuck, the light intensifying sheet 1 is stuck, the light intensifying sheet 2 is stuck, the light shading sheet is stuck, and the finished product is automatically taken out and conveyed to a conveyor belt.
Current product location platform adopts the cylinder to promote the grip block with the centre gripping product mostly, but has some plastic products or fragile product at the pad pasting in-process, because the unable accurate control of user closes the cylinder at once when the grip block grips the product for the clamping-force that the grip block probably produced is too big and damages the product, simultaneously because the product is when the pad pasting, its pad pasting part probably has the dust, causes the reduction of pad pasting quality.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an automatic sticking film machine's product location platform has solved the too big clamping-force that forms when cylinder promotes the grip block among the above-mentioned background art and has caused the product to damage and not clear away and influence the problem of pad pasting quality with product surface dust.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides an automatic sticking film machine's product location platform, includes the location platform main part, the standing groove has been seted up at the top of location platform main part, the mounting groove has been seted up to the inside both sides of location platform main part, the internally mounted of mounting groove has the cylinder, the output of cylinder is connected with the cardboard through the piston rod, one side of cardboard is fixed with the connecting block, the inside of connecting block is fixed with the spring, the one end of spring is connected with the lug, the externally mounted of location platform main part has the operation panel, top one side of location platform main part is connected with the pivot, one side of pivot is fixed with the grab handle, the opposite side of pivot is fixed with the brush.
Preferably, the operation table is electrically connected with the air cylinder.
Preferably, the bump is provided in plurality, and one end of the bump is in an arc shape.
Preferably, four springs are arranged, and the manufacturing material of the springs comprises manganese steel.
Preferably, the outer surface of the clamping plate is adhered with a rubber layer through strong glue.
Preferably, the length of the brush is greater than that of the placing groove, and a silica gel layer is fixed inside the placing groove.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the product positioning table of the automatic film sticking machine is provided with a connecting block, a spring and a lug, when an air cylinder works, a piston rod extends and drives a clamping plate to move, when the clamping plate moves and is close to a product, the lug touches the product and forms pressure, and the lug moves towards the spring direction, meanwhile, the spring is extruded and compressed, so that the pressure generated when the lug is in contact with the product is buffered, the possibility that the product is damaged due to the fact that the clamping plate is directly touched with the product to form larger clamping force is reduced, the outer surface of the product is ensured to be intact, the product positioning table is provided with a rotating shaft, a grab handle and a brush, after a user places the product in a placing groove, the grab handle is rotated to drive the rotating shaft to rotate, the rotating shaft is rotated to drive the brush to rotate, and the brush is rotated to clear dust on the surface of the product, so that the film sticking machine can carry out film sticking treatment on, the problem that the clamping force formed when the clamping plate is pushed by the air cylinder is too large, so that the product is damaged, and dust on the surface of the product is not removed to influence the film sticking quality is solved.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of a front cross-sectional structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic top view of the positioning table main body of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged schematic view of the structure of the present invention A;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the local structure of the rotating shaft of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a positioning table main body; 2. a cylinder; 3. a piston rod; 4. clamping a plate; 5. connecting blocks; 6. a brush; 7. a rotating shaft; 8. a handle; 9. a spring; 10. a bump; 11. an operation table; 12. mounting grooves; 13. And (6) placing the groove.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly stated or limited, the terms "disposed," "mounted," "connected," "fixed," "sleeved," and the like are to be construed broadly, e.g., as either a fixed connection, a removable connection, or an integral part; can be mechanically or electrically connected; the two elements may be connected directly or indirectly through an intermediate medium, and the two elements may be connected internally or in an interaction relationship, and a person skilled in the art can understand the specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention according to specific situations.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a product positioning table of an automatic film sticking machine comprises a positioning table main body 1, an air cylinder 2, a piston rod 3, a clamping plate 4, a connecting block 5, a brush 6, a rotating shaft 7, a holding handle 8, a spring 9, a convex block 10, an operating table 11, a mounting groove 12 and a holding groove 13, wherein the holding groove 13 is formed in the top of the positioning table main body 1, the mounting groove 12 is formed in two sides of the inside of the positioning table main body 1, the air cylinder 2 is mounted in the mounting groove 12, the output end of the air cylinder 2 is connected with the clamping plate 4 through the piston rod 3, the connecting block 5 is fixed on one side of the clamping plate 4, the spring 9 is fixed in the connecting block 5, one end of the spring 9 is connected with the convex block 10, the operating table 11 is mounted on the outer surface of the positioning table main body 1, the rotating shaft 7 is connected to one, the other side of the rotating shaft 7 is fixed with a brush 6, so that a user can hold the handle 8 and rotate the brush 6 through the rotating shaft 7, and the brush can clean dust on the surface of a product.
Referring to fig. 1 to 3, the operating table 11 is electrically connected to the cylinder 2, so that a user can open or close the cylinder 2 through the operating table 11, the plurality of bumps 10 are provided, and one end of each bump 10 is arc-shaped, thereby reducing the contact area between each bump 10 and a product and reducing the damage rate of the product.
Referring to fig. 1-3, four springs 9 are provided, and the spring 9 is made of manganese steel, so that the bumps 10 are convenient to move when contacting with the product, and the clamping force formed by the clamping plate is buffered, and the rubber layer is adhered to the outer surface of the clamping plate 4 through strong glue, thereby preventing the clamping plate 4 from directly contacting with the product to damage the surface of the product
Referring to fig. 1, 2 and 4, the length of the brush 6 is greater than that of the placing groove 13, and a silica gel layer is fixed inside the placing groove 13, so that the brush 6 cleans the outer surface of the product and improves the film sticking quality.
The working principle is as follows: firstly, a user checks whether the device is intact, if a problem exists, the device is replaced or maintained in time, after the checking is finished, the power supply is switched on, then the product is put into the placing groove 13, the cylinder 2 is opened through the operating platform 11, the cylinder 2 works to extend the piston rod 3, the piston rod 3 extends to drive the clamping plate 4 to move, when the lug 10 is contacted with the product, pressure is formed between the lug 10 and the product, the lug 10 moves towards the spring 9, the spring 9 is extruded at the same time, the spring 9 is compressed under stress to buffer the pressure generated when the lug 10 is contacted with the product, the lug 10 fixes the product, then the cylinder 2 is closed through the operating platform 11, after the fixing is finished, the user rotates the grab handle 8 to drive the rotating shaft 7 to rotate, the rotating shaft 7 rotates to drive the brush 6 to rotate, and when the brush 6 rotates, the dust on the surface of the product is removed, so that the film, when the product needs to be taken out, the cylinder 2 is opened through the operating platform 11, the piston rod 3 is contracted, and then the product is taken out from the placing groove 13.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides an automatic product location platform of sticking film machine, includes location platform main part (1), its characterized in that: standing groove (13) have been seted up at the top of location platform main part (1), mounting groove (12) have been seted up to the inside both sides of location platform main part (1), the internally mounted of mounting groove (12) has cylinder (2), the output of cylinder (2) is connected with cardboard (4) through piston rod (3), one side of cardboard (4) is fixed with connecting block (5), the inside of connecting block (5) is fixed with spring (9), the one end of spring (9) is connected with lug (10), the surface mounting of location platform main part (1) has operation panel (11), top one side of location platform main part (1) is connected with pivot (7), one side of pivot (7) is fixed with grab handle (8), the opposite side of pivot (7) is fixed with brush (6).
2. The product positioning table of the automatic film sticking machine according to claim 1, characterized in that: the operating platform (11) is electrically connected with the cylinder (2).
3. The product positioning table of the automatic film sticking machine according to claim 1, characterized in that: the number of the convex blocks (10) is multiple, and one end of each convex block (10) is arc-shaped.
4. The product positioning table of the automatic film sticking machine according to claim 1, characterized in that: four springs (9) are arranged, and the manufacturing material of the springs (9) comprises manganese steel.
5. The product positioning table of the automatic film sticking machine according to claim 1, characterized in that: the outer surface of the clamping plate (4) is bonded with a rubber layer through strong glue.
6. The product positioning table of the automatic film sticking machine according to claim 1, characterized in that: the length of the brush (6) is larger than that of the placing groove (13), and a silica gel layer is fixed inside the placing groove (13).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920974771.9U CN210528041U (en)||2019-06-26||2019-06-26||Product positioning table of automatic film sticking machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920974771.9U CN210528041U (en)||2019-06-26||2019-06-26||Product positioning table of automatic film sticking machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210528041U true CN210528041U (en)||2020-05-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920974771.9U Active CN210528041U (en)||2019-06-26||2019-06-26||Product positioning table of automatic film sticking machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210528041U (en)|
- 2019-06-26 CN CN201920974771.9U patent/CN210528041U/en active Active
|CN207482271U (en)||A kind of automation sticking film for mobile phone device|
|CN204869979U (en)||Group's membrane machine|
|CN210528041U (en)||Product positioning table of automatic film sticking machine|
|CN211134888U (en)||Device for automatically cleaning glass bulb shell|
|CN210117010U (en)||Clamping device for glass processing|
|CN206447286U (en)||A kind of clamping plate sucker gripper|
|CN204471142U (en)||Glass four limit edge polisher|
|CN212448419U (en)||Automatic film tearing device|
|CN210778627U (en)||Photovoltaic module banding equipment|
|CN211054403U (en)||Laminating tool of fixed protection film|
|CN213292360U (en)||Glass product transportation equipment|
|CN214452156U (en)||Intelligent film pasting robot for mobile phone screen|
|CN210999641U (en)||Die cavity wiping arrangement|
|CN213198040U (en)||High-speed edge bonding machine|
|CN211843198U (en)||Mechanical pad pasting auxiliary device of cell-phone|
|CN213379411U (en)||Battery cell processing device of lithium battery with positioning function|
|CN214135305U (en)||Edge grinding mechanism is used in slide glass production|
|CN209633765U (en)||A kind of high-precision laminating machine|
|CN213240410U (en)||High-efficient testing arrangement of singlechip|
|CN210995032U (en)||Multistation drum paper adhesive deposite device|
|CN210633435U (en)||Sander for plastic model part|
|CN207345220U (en)||A kind of Full-automatic battery cell protective film Coating-removing machine|
|CN210885826U (en)||Automatic vertical assembly bench of cavity glass of location|
|CN212944221U (en)||Automatic machine of gluing that removes of cell-phone screen|
|CN214312090U (en)||Grammar retrieval display for English translation|