CN209915009U - Silage is with processing equipment - Google PatentsSilage is with processing equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209915009U CN209915009U CN201920359311.5U CN201920359311U CN209915009U CN 209915009 U CN209915009 U CN 209915009U CN 201920359311 U CN201920359311 U CN 201920359311U CN 209915009 U CN209915009 U CN 209915009U
- Prior art keywords
- cover plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004460 silage Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 42
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 16
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 240000002254 Ananas comosus Species 0.000 claims description 4
- 235000007119 Ananas comosus Nutrition 0.000 claims description 4
- 240000003917 Bambusa tulda Species 0.000 claims 2
- 240000003613 Ipomoea batatas Species 0.000 claims 1
- 235000002678 Ipomoea batatas Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 240000006394 Sorghum bicolor Species 0.000 claims 1
- 235000011684 Sorghum saccharatum Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 240000008042 Zea mays Species 0.000 claims 1
- 235000002017 Zea mays subsp mays Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 235000005822 corn Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 235000005824 corn Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 abstract description 9
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 abstract description 7
- 241000681094 Zingel asper Species 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 9
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 235000016709 nutrition Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 235000019749 Dry matter Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 2
- 244000144972 livestock Species 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000035764 nutrition Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 229940039696 Lactobacillus Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 241000186660 Lactobacillus Species 0.000 description 1
- 150000001413 amino acids Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 230000001488 breeding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000014633 carbohydrates Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 150000001720 carbohydrates Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 229920002678 cellulose Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000001913 cellulose Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006481 deamination reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000855 fermentation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004151 fermentation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002401 inhibitory effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052500 inorganic mineral Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010410 layer Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000021190 leftovers Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000003754 machining Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011707 mineral Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000010755 mineral Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 150000002830 nitrogen compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 235000015097 nutrients Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 150000007524 organic acids Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 235000005985 organic acids Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000019629 palatability Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 150000003839 salts Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 239000011780 sodium chloride Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002344 surface layer Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a silage is with processing equipment, including one end open-ended processing section of thick bamboo and bottom plate, the opening part of processing section of thick bamboo articulates there is the apron, and the internally mounted of processing section of thick bamboo has the solid fixed cylinder that the level set up, and the top and the bottom of solid fixed cylinder all are equipped with the through-hole, are equipped with the graticule mesh in the through-hole, and the processing section of thick bamboo is kept away from and is installed driving motor on the lateral wall of apron, and driving motor's output shaft transmission is connected in the pivot of solid fixed cylinder, installs a plurality of crushing blades and agitator plate on the lateral wall of pivot, install the fan that is located solid fixed cylinder one side on the apron, and the internally mounted of fan has the electrothermal tube, the utility model discloses a rotation of pivot, the work of fan and electrothermal tube in the solid fixed cylinder can realize smashing, stirring and.
The utility model relates to a feed processing machinery field, in particular to silage is with processing equipment.
With the continuous development of the breeding industry, the demand of silage is also increasing. The silage is a coarse fodder obtained by cutting green materials, sealing and storing the green materials when the water content is about 65-75%, and inhibiting the propagation of various mixed bacteria under the fermentation action of anaerobic lactobacillus under the closed anoxic condition. The feed has high dry matter content, rich nutrition, good taste, and good palatability.
At present, the conventional silage is high in moisture content, the surface layer is easy to mildew during storage, and contains butyric acid, the semi-dry silage is opposite, the deamination of amino acid can be inhibited during storage at low moisture content, the butyric acid is almost not present, the ammonia gas content is very small, the nutrient loss is less, the utilization rate is improved, the dry matter loss of the conventional silage exceeds 10%, the cellulose proportion with poor nutritional value in the silage is relatively increased due to the fact that soluble carbohydrates, organic acids, mineral substances, soluble nitrogen compounds and other components which are easy to digest by livestock are contained in effluent, and the outflow loss is almost not generated when the moisture content of the semi-dry silage is reduced to 55%.
For example, the pineapple peel is a leftover for producing pineapple cans, and is mostly treated as waste, but the pineapple peel has high soluble sugar content, rich nutrition, sufficient material source, economy and practicability, wastes a large amount of biological resources when being discarded everywhere, is easy to cause damage to the ecological environment, can be used as a feed source for livestock, and needs to be ensiled due to the characteristics of water content, high sugar content and easy decay and deterioration.
The existing silage processing equipment is complex in manufacturing process, crushing and drying of some equipment are carried out in different equipment, the processing efficiency is low, popularization and application of the silage processing technology are not facilitated, and the silage processing equipment is designed for this reason.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to overcome foretell technical defect to the top layer easily goes mildy when solving conventional silage and storing, causes extravagant and causes environmental pollution's problem and the problem of solving silage machining efficiency low, the utility model aims to provide a processing equipment for silage.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a silage processing device comprises a processing barrel with an opening at one end and a bottom plate, wherein a cover plate is hinged at the opening of the processing barrel, a horizontally arranged fixed barrel is installed inside the processing barrel, through holes are formed in the top end and the bottom end of the fixed barrel, a grid is arranged in the through holes, a driving motor is installed on the outer side wall, away from the cover plate, of the processing barrel, an output shaft of the driving motor is in transmission connection with a rotating shaft in the fixed barrel, a plurality of crushing blades and a stirring plate are installed on the side wall of the rotating shaft, an air outlet pipe is installed on the top wall of the processing barrel, a fan located on one side of the fixed barrel is installed on the cover plate, an electric heating pipe is installed inside the fan, two supporting columns are fixed on one side of the top end of the bottom plate, the processing barrel is hinged at the top end of the supporting columns, a first telescopic, the top end of the movable rod is hinged to the other side of the bottom end of the processing cylinder.
By adopting the technical scheme, the silage raw materials can be crushed and stirred by arranging the driving motor, the fixed cylinder, the processing cylinder, the cover plate, the crushing blade and the stirring plate; the silage raw materials can be dried by arranging the processing barrel, the fan, the electric heating tube, the grid and the air outlet pipe; the device is simple in manufacturing process, can crush, stir and dry the silage raw materials on one device, and is high in processing speed and high in processing efficiency.
For better solving the technical defect, the utility model discloses still have better technical scheme:
in some embodiments, in order to solve the sealing problem of the processing cylinder, a sealing block is arranged at the through hole at the bottom end of the fixing cylinder, a first telescopic rod is installed at the bottom end of the processing cylinder, and an output shaft of the first telescopic rod extends to the inside of the processing cylinder and is connected with the sealing block.
In some embodiments, in order to solve the problem of sealing between the fixed cylinder and the cover plate, a sealing ring is arranged at the contact part of the fixed cylinder and the cover plate, and the sealing ring is embedded in the cover plate.
In some embodiments, in order to solve the problem of water drainage of the fixed cylinder, one side of the bottom end of the fixed cylinder is connected with a water guide pipe, and a valve is installed on the water guide pipe.
In some embodiments, in order to solve the problem of discharging of the processing cylinder, a sliding groove is formed in one side of the top end of the bottom plate, and the bottom end of the sliding block is slidably connected in the sliding groove.
In some embodiments, to address the seal, one end of the fixed barrel is in sealing contact with the cover plate.
In some embodiments, for better selection, the first telescopic rod and the second telescopic rod are electric telescopic rods or air cylinders or hydraulic rods.
Fig. 1 is the utility model provides a silage is with processing equipment's schematic structure view.
Fig. 2 is the utility model provides a local structure schematic diagram of a processing equipment for silage.
Fig. 3 is the utility model provides a silage is with fixed section of thick bamboo and graticule mesh's of processing equipment structure sketch map.
In the figure: 1 slide block, 2 second telescopic links, 3 first telescopic links, 4 bottom plates, 41 chutes, 5 support columns, 6 aqueducts, 7 rotating shafts, 8 driving motors, 9 processing barrels, 10 air outlet pipes, 11 fixed barrels, 111 grids, 12 cover plates, 13 fans, 14 electric heating pipes, 15 crushing blades, 16 stirring plates, 17 sealing blocks and 18 movable rods.
In order to make the technical means, creation features, achievement purposes and functions of the present invention easy to understand, the present invention is further described below with reference to the following embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-3, in an embodiment of the present invention, a silage processing apparatus includes a processing barrel 9 with an opening at one end and a bottom plate 4, a cover plate 12 is hinged at the opening of the processing barrel 9, a horizontally arranged fixed barrel 11 is installed inside the processing barrel 9, through holes are formed at the top end and the bottom end of the fixed barrel 11, a grid 111 is arranged in the through holes, a driving motor 8 is installed on the outer side wall of the processing barrel 9 away from the cover plate 12, an output shaft of the driving motor 8 is connected to a rotating shaft 7 inside the fixed barrel 11 in a transmission manner, a plurality of crushing blades 15 and a stirring plate 16 are installed on the side wall of the rotating shaft 7, an air outlet pipe 10 is installed on the top wall of the processing barrel 9, a fan 13 located on one side of the fixed barrel 11 is installed on the cover plate 12, an electric heating pipe 14 is installed inside the fan 13, two support columns 5 are fixed on one side, first telescopic link 3 is installed to the top opposite side of bottom plate 4, and the output shaft of first telescopic link 3 has with bottom plate 4 gliding slider 1, and the top of slider 1 articulates there are two movable rods 18, and the top of movable rod 18 articulates the bottom opposite side at a processing section of thick bamboo 9.
The bottom through-hole department of solid fixed cylinder 11 is equipped with sealed piece 17, second telescopic link 2 is installed to the bottom of a processing section of thick bamboo 9, the output shaft of second telescopic link 2 extends to the inside of a processing section of thick bamboo 9 and is connected with sealed piece 17, gu fixed cylinder 11 is equipped with the sealing washer with the contact department of apron 12, the sealing washer embedding is on apron 12, gu fixed cylinder 11's bottom one side is connected with aqueduct 6, install the valve on the aqueduct 6, open on one side of the top of bottom plate 4 has spout 41, the bottom sliding connection of slider 1 is in spout 41, gu fixed cylinder 11's one end and apron 12's contact.
In the device, the first telescopic rod 3, the second telescopic rod 2, the driving motor 8, the fan 13 and the electric heating tube 14 are all connected with a power supply through wires, and a control switch is installed on the wires.
When the device is used, the cover plate 12 is opened, the silage raw materials are placed in the fixed cylinder 11, the cover plate 12 is closed, the driving motor 8 drives the stirring plate 16 and the crushing cutter head 15 to rotate through the rotating shaft 7, crushing of the silage raw materials is achieved, after crushing is completed, the cover plate 12 is opened, salt is added into the silage raw materials to be stirred again, and after stirring is carried out for a period of time, drying is carried out; first telescopic link 2 drives sealed piece 2 downstream, make the bottom of solid fixed cylinder 11 no longer sealed the setting, convenient stoving goes out water, start fan 13, the air inlet begins, electrothermal tube 14 heats the wind of entering simultaneously, still stir in the heating process, take away the moisture of silage raw materials, the air is through going out tuber pipe 10 and discharging, moisture is in the bottom that flows into processing section of thick bamboo 9 through the graticule mesh, then discharge through aqueduct 6, the realization is to the stoving of silage raw materials, the processing of silage raw materials silage is carried out to convenient epilogue.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A silage processing device comprises a processing barrel (9) with an opening at one end and a bottom plate (4), and is characterized in that an opening of the processing barrel (9) is hinged with a cover plate (12), a horizontally arranged fixed barrel (11) is installed inside the processing barrel (9), through holes are formed in the top end and the bottom end of the fixed barrel (11), a grid (111) is arranged in each through hole, a driving motor (8) is installed on the outer side wall, far away from the cover plate (12), of the processing barrel (9), an output shaft of the driving motor (8) is connected with a rotating shaft (7) in the fixed barrel (11) in a transmission manner, a plurality of crushing blades (15) and a stirring plate (16) are installed on the side wall of the rotating shaft (7), an air outlet pipe (10) is installed on the top wall of the processing barrel (9), a fan (13) located on one side of the fixed barrel (11) is installed on the cover plate (12), and an electric heating pipe, the utility model discloses a processing barrel, including bottom plate (4), the top of support column (5) is fixed with support column (5), and the top of support column (5) is articulated bottom a processing section of thick bamboo (9), installs first telescopic link (3) on bottom plate (4), and the output shaft of first telescopic link (3) has slider (1), and the top of slider (1) articulates there are two movable rods (18), and the top of movable rod (18) articulates the bottom opposite side at a processing section of thick bamboo (9).
2. The silage processing equipment as claimed in claim 1, wherein a sealing block (17) is arranged at the bottom through hole in the fixed cylinder (11), the second telescopic rod (2) is installed at the bottom end of the processing cylinder (9), and the output shaft of the second telescopic rod (2) extends to the inside of the processing cylinder (9) and is connected with the sealing block (17).
3. The silage processing equipment according to claim 1, wherein a sealing ring is arranged at the contact part of the fixed cylinder (11) and the cover plate (12), and the sealing ring is embedded in the cover plate (12).
4. The silage processing equipment according to claim 1, wherein a water guide pipe (6) is connected to one side of the bottom end of the fixed cylinder (11), and a valve is installed on the water guide pipe (6).
5. The silage processing equipment according to claim 1, wherein one side of the top end of the bottom plate (4) is provided with a sliding groove (41), and the bottom end of the sliding block (1) is slidably connected in the sliding groove (41).
6. A silage processing apparatus according to claim 1, characterised in that the number of support columns (5) fixed along one side of the base plate is 2 or 3.
7. A silage processing apparatus according to claim 1, characterised in that the stationary drum (11) has one end in sealing contact with the cover plate (12).
8. The processing equipment for the silage according to claim 2, wherein the first telescopic rod and the second telescopic rod are electric telescopic rods or air cylinders or hydraulic rods.
9. The processing equipment for silage according to claim 1, wherein the processing equipment for silage can process pineapple peel, corn stalks, sorghum stalks, sweet potato seedlings, gramineous pasture.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920359311.5U CN209915009U (en)||2019-03-20||2019-03-20||Silage is with processing equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920359311.5U CN209915009U (en)||2019-03-20||2019-03-20||Silage is with processing equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209915009U true CN209915009U (en)||2020-01-10|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920359311.5U Active CN209915009U (en)||2019-03-20||2019-03-20||Silage is with processing equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209915009U (en)|
- 2019-03-20 CN CN201920359311.5U patent/CN209915009U/en active Active
|KR102081554B1 (en)||Manufacturing system of the organic fertilizer|
|CN106577305A (en)||Large-sized ecological breeding device|
|CN108079886A (en)||A kind of aquatic feeds agitating device of grouper|
|CN210528807U (en)||Organic fertilizer conversion device with turning structure for animal manure|
|CN210399766U (en)||Drying device for bio-organic fertilizer|
|CN210394205U (en)||Straw crushing and composting device|
|CN210481184U (en)||Biomass modification system for sludge dewatering|
|CN205382099U (en)||Fermentation cylinder is inflated to large -scale heating from rotating intermediate layer|
|CN108124617A (en)||A kind of stalk crushes installation for fermenting|
|CN209915009U (en)||Silage is with processing equipment|
|CN201685469U (en)||Cow dung resource harmless processor|
|CN213446899U (en)||Fertilizer processing fermenting installation that heat insulating ability is good|
|CN109744562A (en)||A kind of ensilage process equipment|
|CN211570421U (en)||Animal waste treatment equipment|
|CN211111749U (en)||Cattle and sheep excrement fertilizer fermentation production circulating device|
|CN211510262U (en)||Cold water fish culture equipment|
|CN2856052Y (en)||Complete equipment for marsh gas from excrement|
|CN205649906U (en)||Excrement solid -liquid separation machine|
|CN213791250U (en)||Agitating unit suitable for organic fertilizer|
|CN216964423U (en)||Earthworm pig manure nourishment hydrofuge agitating unit|
|CN216796081U (en)||Ecological cycle green breeding device|
|CN211558770U (en)||Mixing arrangement is used in production of microecology aquatic compound feed|
|CN213012809U (en)||Spiral anti-blocking device for biogas slurry conveying of biogas digester|
|CN208087513U (en)||A kind of organic compost installation for fermenting|
|CN216711955U (en)||Fermenting installation is used in fertilizer production|