CN204897014U - Wiredrawing machine - Google PatentsWiredrawing machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN204897014U CN204897014U CN201520660604.9U CN201520660604U CN204897014U CN 204897014 U CN204897014 U CN 204897014U CN 201520660604 U CN201520660604 U CN 201520660604U CN 204897014 U CN204897014 U CN 204897014U
- Prior art keywords
- mobile station
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000005491 wire drawing Methods 0.000 title abstract 2
- 235000007164 Oryza sativa Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 235000009566 rice Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 235000004443 Ricinus communis Nutrition 0.000 claims description 26
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 claims description 17
- 230000002401 inhibitory effect Effects 0.000 claims description 12
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 240000007594 Oryza sativa Species 0.000 claims 1
- 241000209094 Oryza Species 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000007858 starting material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000005259 measurement Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000523 sample Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a wiredrawing machine, it is including receiving line tension adjustment mechanism, meter rice ware, creel stand. Receiving line tension adjustment mechanism and adjusting the receipts line tension of cable when the wire winding, meter rice ware calculates the rice number of cable, and the creel stand guide treats that the winding of wire -wound cable is on the bobbin. The creel stand includes frame no. 1, the movable mounting mobile station in frame no. 1. Install two stands that are parallel to each other, the spreader of two stands of perpendicular to on the mobile station. Stand, the rotation of spreader homoenergetic relative movement platform. The spreader reachs the bobbin before being located two stands after messenger's spreader wire cable passes between two stands. Be provided with the guide rail that is on a parallel with the spreader in the frame no. 1, move the decometer on the guide rail and can be along the guide rail removal. The utility model discloses it can remove in order to enable the cable, the spreader effectively reduces the frictional force of cable on the mobile station, guarantees the normal walking of cable, can also play the effect of supporting the cable, two stands do not influence the cable walking can also be fine spacing on the mobile station with the cable.
The utility model relates to a kind of draw bench.
Draw bench there is many flow processs, one of them flow process of draw bench is exactly by cable winds on bobbin winder bracket, but when being wound around, the motion direction of cable is easy to occur deviation, causes the cable that is wrapped on bobbin winder bracket very uneven, more in a jumble.When the model of bobbin winder bracket is larger, as diameter 1 meter, during coiling, artificial deemphasis is adopted quite to waste time and energy just.
Wherein another flow process of draw bench is exactly the rice number adopting rice counting wheel to calculate cable.Rice counting wheel also can be called meter counter, has mechanical meter counter, has the meter counter of electronic type.
Mechanical meter counter, its metering wheel disc and scroll wheel are composited by special, wear-resistant Skidproof rubber-plastic material and aluminum alloy wheel carrier, effectively can guarantee the long precision of the meter of Long-Time Service.The internal digital circuit advanced design of gear counter also adopts import device, and overall performance is reliable and stable, and antijamming capability is strong.But complicated structure.
The meter counter of electronic type is of a great variety, and the principle of the electronic type meter counter of different manufacturers different model is also had nothing in common with each other, but core concept is all measurement of length is converted to the measurement to timing point number of times under fixed frequency.The number of times of target magnet through probe only need come out by the function measuring length if realize.But probe easily reports an error, and causes error.
Wherein another flow process of draw bench is exactly adopt takeup tension regulating mechanism to regulate the takeup tension of cable when coiling.Takeup tension is exactly that cable is in take-up winding process, remain certain tension force, cable is made to carry out steady take-up under vacant state, in order to keep cable there is certain tension force, cable will be held at cable one end tension force machinery, make cable in certain tension force situation, by leading, machinery carries out take-up.But, current takeup tension regulating mechanism complicated structure, and use easy fatigue, cause takeup tension to regulate not in place.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of draw bench, and it can when cable be wrapped on bobbin winder bracket, the winding that well guiding cable is orderly.
Solution of the present utility model is: a kind of draw bench, it comprises takeup tension regulating mechanism, meter counter and creel stand, described takeup tension regulating mechanism is for regulating the takeup tension of cable when coiling, described meter counter is for calculating the rice number of cable, for guiding, described creel stand treats that the cable winds of coiling is at bobbin winder bracket; Described creel stand comprises frame, the mobile station be movably arranged in frame; Mobile station is provided with two root posts, the spreader perpendicular to two root posts that are parallel to each other; The all energy relative movement platform rotations of two root posts and spreader; Before spreader is positioned at two root posts, the cable that spreader is guided until coiling arrives bobbin winder bracket after two root posts; Frame is provided with the guide rail being parallel to spreader, mobile station is stuck on described guide rail and also can moves along described guide rail.
As the further improvement of such scheme, described guide rail is screw mandrel, and screw mandrel moves mobile station by motor driven belts and moves along screw mandrel.
As the further improvement of such scheme, mobile station is fixed with two radius stays, two root posts are hollow structure, and two root posts are movably set on two radius stays respectively.
As the further improvement of such scheme, described creel stand also comprises mobile buckle, one end of mobile buckle is rotationally connected with on the root post in two root posts, on another root post that mobile buckle makes the other end of mobile buckle be held in two root posts by rotational.
As the further improvement of such scheme, described takeup tension regulating mechanism comprises power wheel, tight pulley, castor, frame, adjusting part; The center shaft of power wheel and tight pulley is all fixed in frame, power wheel frame rotation relative to tight pulley; Castor is movably arranged in frame by described adjusting part, can also machine frame movement relatively while the relative frame rotation of castor; The circumferential end surfaces of these three wheels of power wheel, tight pulley, castor all offers annular groove, and the quantity of annular groove on tight pulley and castor is multiple, annular groove and corresponding wheel are coaxially arranged.
Further, described adjusting part comprises drive link, cylinder; One end of drive link is hinged in frame, and the other end of drive link and the center shaft of castor are fixed, and the middle part of drive link is provided with fulcrum, the piston hinge of fulcrum and cylinder.
Preferably, drive link is hinged by pivot one and frame; Fulcrum is by pivot two and piston hinge.
As the further improvement of such scheme, described meter counter comprises pedestal and is arranged on the meter-measuring device on described pedestal; Described meter-measuring device comprises scroll wheel, gear counter, at least one auxiliary wheel; Scroll wheel and auxiliary wheel are stacked up and down, treat that metering cable passes between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel and auxiliary wheel, and make the walking treating metering cable drive scroll wheel to rotate; Gear counter and scroll wheel coaxial fixing, the rotation number of turns of gear counter record scroll wheel.
Further, the quantity of auxiliary wheel is multiple, and all auxiliary wheels are parallel to each other, and in the same plane; Auxiliary wheel is movably arranged on described pedestal by bracing frame.
Further, described meter counter comprises inhibiting device, and described inhibiting device is arranged on described pedestal will treat that metering cable is spacing on described meter-measuring device; Described inhibiting device comprises two pillars, is enclosed within two cylinders on described two pillars respectively, treats that metering cable enters between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel and auxiliary wheel through two cylinders again.
The beneficial effects of the utility model:
1. by means of only power wheel, tight pulley, these three wheels of castor, tight pulley and castor remain in default spacing by design adjusting part, even if thus Long-Time Service also can not be tired, stop takeup tension and regulate situation not in place to occur, structure is simple simultaneously;
2. being parallel to the mobile station of the rotating shaft of bobbin winder bracket by arranging, making cable on mobile station can movement in order;
3. design two root posts and the spreader of rotation, the matching design of two root posts and spreader simultaneously; Not only make spreader effectively reduce cable friction force on a mobile station, ensure the normal walking of cable, and can also supporting cable be played, therefore can extend the fed distance of cable;
4. two root posts of rotation can be well on a mobile station spacing by cable while not affecting cable walking, and the rotation of two root posts reduces the wear intensity that the cable in walking brings greatly;
5. the utility model can, while the metering of solution high precision, can also be wrapped on bobbin winder bracket at cable, the winding that well guiding cable is orderly;
6. gear counter is fixed on scroll wheel and follows scroll wheel rotation, and therefore the rotation number of turns of scroll wheel will not make mistakes, therefore the precision of metering improves greatly;
7. structure is simple, easy to operate, only needs the walking treating metering cable that scroll wheel can be driven to rotate;
8. inhibiting device treats that metering cable is spacing on described meter-measuring device, ensures to treat that metering cable can not sideslip;
9. the utility model is simple to operate, does not need special technical professional, is easy to promote the use of on product line, and can not increase extra training cost, human cost.
Accompanying drawing explanation
The local structure schematic diagram of the draw bench that Fig. 1 provides for the utility model preferred embodiment.
Fig. 2 is the structural representation of takeup tension regulating mechanism in Fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is the structural representation of meter counter in Fig. 1.
Fig. 4 is the structural representation of creel stand in Fig. 1.
Detailed description of the invention
In order to make the purpose of this utility model, technical scheme and advantage clearly understand, below in conjunction with drawings and Examples, the utility model is further elaborated.Should be appreciated that specific embodiment described herein only in order to explain the utility model, and be not used in restriction the utility model.
Refer to Fig. 1, the draw bench of the present embodiment comprises meter counter, creel stand, mount pad 35, takeup tension regulating mechanism.The takeup tension of takeup tension regulating mechanism in time regulating cable 12 in coiling, as shown in Figure 2; Meter counter for calculating the rice number of cable 12, as shown in Figure 3; Creel stand is wrapped in bobbin winder bracket 31 for guiding the cable 12 treating coiling, as shown in Figure 4.
See also Fig. 1 and Fig. 2, takeup tension regulating mechanism comprises power wheel 1, tight pulley 2, castor 3, frame 24, adjusting part.These three wheels of power wheel 1, tight pulley 2, castor 3 are metal wheel, thus structural strength is relatively good.
Power wheel 1 is all fixed in frame 24 with the center shaft of tight pulley 2, the rotation of power wheel 1 frame two 4 relative to tight pulley 2.Castor 3 is movably arranged in frame 24 by described adjusting part, and castor 3 can also move relative to frame 24 while frame 24 rotation.
The circumferential end surfaces of power wheel 1, tight pulley 2, these three wheels of castor 3 all offers annular groove 5, and tight pulley 2 is with the quantity of the annular groove 5 on castor 3 multiple, annular groove 5 and corresponding wheel are coaxially arranged.In the present embodiment, power wheel 1 offers 1 annular groove 5, and tight pulley 2 and castor 3 all offer 4 annular grooves 5.
Described adjusting part comprises drive link 6, cylinder 9.One end of drive link 6 is hinged in frame 24, and the other end of drive link 6 and the center shaft of castor 3 are fixed.Drive link 6 is hinged by pivot 1 and frame 24.The middle part of drive link 6 is provided with fulcrum 8, and fulcrum 8 is hinged with the piston 10 of cylinder 9, and fulcrum 8 is hinged by pivot 2 11 and piston 10.
In use, its takeup tension control method comprises the following steps the takeup tension regulating mechanism of aluminium draw bench:
Cable 12 is provided;
The end of a thread of cable 12 imports into on one of them annular groove 5 of tight pulley 2 via the annular groove 5 of power wheel 1; Then the end of a thread returns on tight pulley 2 after walking around one of them annular groove 5 of castor 3, and return on castor 3 after walking around another annular groove 5 of tight pulley 2, by that analogy, whole takeup tension regulating mechanism is sent out finally by the end of a thread by another annular groove 5 of tight pulley 2; Wherein, each annular groove 5 can only allow the end of a thread be wound around once;
Start adjusting part, tight pulley 2 and castor 3 are remained in default spacing.
When starting adjusting part, can start cylinder 9, make piston 10 maintain constant in predetermined stroke, described predetermined stroke ensures tight pulley 2 and castor 3 to remain in default spacing.
The end of a thread is walked successively to opposite side from the side of metal wheel when being wound around as far as possible orderly.
See also Fig. 1 and Fig. 3, meter counter comprises pedestal, meter-measuring device.Meter-measuring device is arranged on pedestal, and the metering that meter-measuring device realizes treating metering cable 12 obtains metering numerical value.
Meter-measuring device comprises scroll wheel 21, gear counter 22, at least one auxiliary wheel 26.Scroll wheel 21 is stacked with auxiliary wheel about 26, treats that metering cable 12 passes between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel 21 and auxiliary wheel 26, and makes the walking treating metering cable 12 drive scroll wheel 21 to rotate.Gear counter 22 is coaxial fixing with scroll wheel 21, and gear counter 22 records the rotation number of turns of scroll wheel 21.
In use, its metering method comprises the following steps such meter counter:
1. will treat that metering cable 12 passes between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel 21 and auxiliary wheel 26, and make the walking treating metering cable 12 drive scroll wheel 21 to rotate;
2. starter receiver counting machine 22 records the rotation number of turns of scroll wheel 21;
3. the metering numerical value treating metering cable 12 is obtained: m=n × 2 π r, wherein, m is metering numerical value, and n is the rotation number of turns of scroll wheel 21, and r is the radius of scroll wheel 21.
When the quantity of auxiliary wheel 26 is multiple, all auxiliary wheels 26 are parallel to each other, and in the same plane.Auxiliary wheel 26 is movably arranged on described pedestal by bracing frame 27.Pedestal comprises frame 3 28, the erecting stage 24 be fixed in frame 3 28, and described meter-measuring device is arranged on erecting stage 24.In order to reduce the force of rolling friction treated on metering cable 12, the side of scroll wheel 21 offers groove 29, and scroll wheel 21 can be made in tubular.
In the present embodiment, meter counter also comprises inhibiting device.Meter-measuring device, inhibiting device are installed on pedestal, and inhibiting device will be for treating that metering cable 12 is spacing at meter-measuring device, and the metering that meter-measuring device realizes treating metering cable 12 obtains metering numerical value.
Inhibiting device can comprise two pillars, be enclosed within two cylinders 23 on described two pillars respectively.Treat that metering cable 12 is through entering two cylinders 23 between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel 21 and auxiliary wheel 26 again.
Have the meter counter of inhibiting device, its metering method comprises the following steps:
1. will treat that metering cable 12 is through two cylinders 23;
2. will treat that metering cable 12 passes between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel 21 and auxiliary wheel 26, and make the walking treating metering cable 12 drive scroll wheel 21 to rotate;
3. starter receiver counting machine 22 records the rotation number of turns of scroll wheel 21;
4. the metering numerical value treating metering cable 12 is obtained: m=n × 2 π r, wherein, m is metering numerical value, and n is the rotation number of turns of scroll wheel 21, and r is the radius of scroll wheel 21.
See also Fig. 1 and Fig. 4, creel stand is wrapped in bobbin winder bracket 31 for guiding the cable 12 treating coiling, and bobbin winder bracket 31 is arranged on mount pad 35.Bobbin winder bracket 31 is rotatably installed on mount pad 35, and namely bobbin winder bracket 31 is mounted opposite seat 35 rotation when being wound around cable 12, and realizes driving by propulsion source (as motor), thus realizes winding function.
Creel stand comprises frame 1, the mobile station 33 be movably arranged in frame 1.Mobile station 33 is provided with two root posts 36, the spreader 34 perpendicular to two root posts 36 that are parallel to each other.Two root posts 36 and spreader 34 all can the rotations of relative movement platform 33.Particularly, as two root posts 36, can realize like this: mobile station 33 being fixed with two radius stays 39, two root post 36 is hollow structure, and two root posts 36 are movably set on two radius stays 39 respectively.For another example spreader 34, can realize like this: the two ends of spreader 34 are hinged on mobile station 33; Can also realize like this: mobile station 33 is fixed with radius stay, and spreader 34 is hollow structure, and spreader 34 is movably set on described radius stay.
Before spreader 34 is positioned at two root posts 36, the cable 12 that spreader 34 is guided until coiling arrives bobbin winder bracket 31 after two root posts 36.Therefore, when mounted, spreader 34 needs the rotating shaft being parallel to bobbin winder bracket 31.
Frame 1 is provided with the guide rail being parallel to spreader 34, namely guide rail parallel is in the rotating shaft of bobbin winder bracket 31, and mobile station 33 is stuck on described guide rail and also can moves along described guide rail.Guide rail is preferably screw mandrel 38, and screw mandrel 38 is driven by motor (not shown) and drives mobile station 33 to move along screw mandrel 38, thus can realize coiling full-automation.
Creel stand also can arrange mobile buckle 310, one end of mobile buckle 310 is rotationally connected with on the root post 36 in two root posts 36, the other end of mobile buckle 310 is free end, on another root post 36 that mobile buckle 310 makes the other end (i.e. free end) of mobile buckle 310 be held in two root posts 36 by rotational.When needing cable 12 to withdraw mobile station 33, mobile buckle 310 can be rotated, free end be departed from corresponding column 36, shift out cable 12.
In use, need the cable 12 of being guided until coiling by spreader 34 to arrive bobbin winder bracket 31 after two root posts 36, be wrapped on bobbin winder bracket 31, then starter motor, the motion direction allowing mobile station 33 follow when cable 12 is wound around moves creel stand.
The foregoing is only preferred embodiment of the present utility model; not in order to limit the utility model; all do within spirit of the present utility model and principle any amendment, equivalent to replace and improvement etc., all should be included within protection domain of the present utility model.
1. a draw bench, it comprises takeup tension regulating mechanism, meter counter and creel stand, described takeup tension regulating mechanism is for regulating the takeup tension of cable (12) when coiling, described meter counter is for calculating the rice number of cable (12), and described creel stand treats that for guiding the cable (12) of coiling is wrapped in bobbin winder bracket (31); It is characterized in that: described creel stand comprises frame one (37), the mobile station (33) be movably arranged in frame one (37); Mobile station (33) is provided with two root posts (36), the spreader (34) perpendicular to two root posts (36) that are parallel to each other; Two root posts (36) and spreader (34) be energy relative movement platform (33) rotation all; It is front that spreader (34) is positioned at two root posts (36), and the cable (12) that spreader (34) is guided until coiling arrives bobbin winder bracket (31) after two root posts (36); Frame one (37) is provided with the guide rail being parallel to spreader (34), and mobile station (33) is stuck on described guide rail and also can moves along described guide rail.
2. draw bench as claimed in claim 1, is characterized in that: described guide rail is screw mandrel (38), and it is mobile along screw mandrel (38) that screw mandrel (38) moves mobile station (33) by motor driven belts.
3. draw bench as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: mobile station (33) is fixed with two radius stays (39), two root posts (36) are hollow structure, and two root posts (36) are movably set on two radius stays (39) respectively.
4. draw bench as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: described creel stand also comprises mobile buckle (310), one end of mobile buckle (310) is rotationally connected with on the root post (36) in two root posts (36), on another root post (36) that mobile buckle (310) makes the other end of mobile buckle (310) be held in two root posts (36) by rotational.
5. draw bench as claimed in claim 1, is characterized in that: described takeup tension regulating mechanism comprises power wheel (1), tight pulley (2), castor (3), frame two (4), adjusting part; Power wheel (1) is all fixed in frame two (4) with the center shaft of tight pulley (2), the rotation of power wheel (1) frame two (4) relative to tight pulley (2); Castor (3) is movably arranged in frame two (4) by described adjusting part, and castor (3) can also move relative to frame two (4) while frame two (4) rotation; The circumferential end surfaces of power wheel (1), tight pulley (2), castor (3) these three wheels all offers annular groove (5), and tight pulley (2) is multiple with the quantity of the annular groove (5) on castor (3), annular groove (5) and corresponding wheel are coaxially arranged.
6. draw bench as claimed in claim 5, is characterized in that: described adjusting part comprises drive link (6), cylinder (9); One end of drive link (6) is hinged in frame two (4), the other end of drive link (6) and the center shaft of castor (3) are fixed, the middle part of drive link (6) is provided with fulcrum (8), and fulcrum (8) is hinged with the piston (10) of cylinder (9).
7. draw bench as claimed in claim 6, is characterized in that: drive link (6) is hinged by pivot one (7) and frame two (4); Fulcrum (8) is hinged by pivot two (11) and piston (10).
8. draw bench as claimed in claim 1, is characterized in that: described meter counter comprises pedestal and is arranged on the meter-measuring device on described pedestal; Described meter-measuring device comprises scroll wheel (21), gear counter (22), at least one auxiliary wheel (26); Scroll wheel (21) is stacked up and down with auxiliary wheel (26), treat that metering cable (12) passes between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel (21) and auxiliary wheel (26), and make the walking treating metering cable (12) drive scroll wheel (21) to rotate; Gear counter (22) is coaxial fixing with scroll wheel (21), the rotation number of turns of gear counter (22) record scroll wheel (21).
9. draw bench as claimed in claim 8, is characterized in that: the quantity of auxiliary wheel (26) is multiple, and all auxiliary wheels (26) are parallel to each other, and in the same plane; Auxiliary wheel (26) is movably arranged on described pedestal by bracing frame (27).
10. draw bench as claimed in claim 8, it is characterized in that: described meter counter comprises inhibiting device, described inhibiting device is arranged on described pedestal will treat that metering cable (12) is spacing on described meter-measuring device; Described inhibiting device comprises two pillars, is enclosed within two cylinders (23) on described two pillars respectively, treats that metering cable (12) enters between upper and lower stacked scroll wheel (21) and auxiliary wheel (26) through two cylinders (23) again.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201520660604.9U CN204897014U (en)||2015-08-27||2015-08-27||Wiredrawing machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201520660604.9U CN204897014U (en)||2015-08-27||2015-08-27||Wiredrawing machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN204897014U true CN204897014U (en)||2015-12-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201520660604.9U Expired - Fee Related CN204897014U (en)||2015-08-27||2015-08-27||Wiredrawing machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN204897014U (en)|
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN105000429A (en) *||2015-08-27||2015-10-28||安庆日月电缆有限公司||Drawbench|
- 2015-08-27 CN CN201520660604.9U patent/CN204897014U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN105000429A (en) *||2015-08-27||2015-10-28||安庆日月电缆有限公司||Drawbench|
|CN201261662Y (en)||Pay-off rack easy to loading and unloading|
|CN104418158A (en)||Device for precision winding of welding wire|
|CN201473105U (en)||Pay-off stand|
|CN103935833A (en)||Optical fiber composite cable optical unit cabling pay-off device and cabling method thereof|
|CN103072847A (en)||Disc separating take-up machine|
|CN204823461U (en)||Wire winding apparatus|
|CN204897014U (en)||Wiredrawing machine|
|CN105070501A (en)||Wire harness tensioning device of wire arranging machine|
|CN204873229U (en)||Complementary unit of wire drawing machine|
|CN104340751A (en)||Low-carbon wire constant tension rewinding shaft device|
|CN210012433U (en)||Electric wire winding device|
|CN204831109U (en)||Auxiliary fixtures of wire drawing machine|
|CN203325580U (en)||Coaxial superconducting wire winding machine|
|CN109132695A (en)||Cable wire dispenser and unmanned plane Cable runs device|
|CN206367933U (en)||Coiler of duplex position|
|CN105084110A (en)||Auxiliary device of wire drawing machine|
|CN204873224U (en)||Auxiliary assembly of wire drawing machine|
|CN105180755A (en)||Auxiliary tool for drawing machine|
|CN104934216A (en)||Special-shaped coil numerical control winding machine|
|CN204873183U (en)||Creel stand and said wire drawing machine of wire drawing machine|
|CN105035871A (en)||Auxiliary mechanism of wire drawing machine|
|CN208326922U (en)||A kind of coil winder of cable|
|CN105084098B (en)||A kind of creel stand of wire drawing machine and the wire drawing machine|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20151223
Termination date: 20180827
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|