CN216220093U - Washing water circulating device for tubers of crops - Google PatentsWashing water circulating device for tubers of crops Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216220093U CN216220093U CN202122988516.XU CN202122988516U CN216220093U CN 216220093 U CN216220093 U CN 216220093U CN 202122988516 U CN202122988516 U CN 202122988516U CN 216220093 U CN216220093 U CN 216220093U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 20
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 92
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of crop treatment, in particular to a crop tuber cleaning water circulating device which comprises a cleaning box, a water pump, a motor and a control switch, wherein a circulating water tank is fixedly arranged on the left side of the cleaning box, the right side of the lower end of the circulating water tank is communicated with the cleaning box, the water pump is arranged inside the circulating water tank, a water outlet end of the water pump is fixedly communicated with a water pipe, the upper end of the water pipe is communicated with the upper end of the cleaning box, and the upper end of the cleaning box is rotatably connected with a sealing cover. According to the utility model, the circulating water tank is arranged, after water flow after washing the crop tubers passes through the filtering, the filtered water is reused by the circulating water tank, and then the crop tubers in the washing tank are washed, so that the utilization efficiency of water resources is greatly improved.
The utility model relates to the technical field of crop treatment, in particular to a crop tuber cleaning water circulating device.
With the rapid development of agriculture, agricultural products are sold all over the country through the internet, but with the better and better agricultural product sales, the traditional manual labor cannot meet the increasing sales volume of the agricultural products, so that a plurality of mechanized machines replace the manual labor, the agricultural development is more and more rapid, and a device for cleaning crop tubers is provided.
The traditional cleaning device for the tubers of the crops basically cleans the surfaces of the tubers of the crops through water pipes, only water pipes, spray heads and other parts are arranged in a common cleaning device, the structure is simple, the surfaces of the tubers of the crops are cleaned insufficiently and comprehensively, in addition, a large amount of clear water is needed to be used for washing in the cleaning process, and the water resource waste is serious, so that the cleaning water circulation device for the tubers of the crops is provided for solving the problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a crop tuber washing water circulating device to solve the problems that the conventional crop tuber washing water circulating device in the background art cannot completely wash tubers and water resources are seriously wasted.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme: the crop tuber cleaning water circulating device comprises a cleaning box, a water pump, a motor and a control switch, wherein a circulating water tank is fixedly arranged on the left side of the cleaning box, the right side of the lower end of the circulating water tank is communicated with the cleaning box, the water pump is arranged in the circulating water tank, a water pipe is fixedly communicated with the water outlet end of the water pump, the upper end of the water pipe is communicated with the upper end of the cleaning box, a sealing cover is rotatably connected to the upper end of the cleaning box, a cleaning component is movably assembled in the cleaning box through a fixing rod, a rotating rod is arranged below the cleaning component, the other end of the rotating rod penetrates through the cleaning box and is fixedly connected with a rotating shaft of the motor, the motor is fixedly arranged on the right side of the cleaning box, a top wheel is fixedly sleeved on the rotating rod, a filtering component is movably arranged in the cleaning box through a supporting block, and a baffle is arranged at the lower end of the cleaning box, the control switch is arranged on the front side of the cleaning box.
Preferably, the lower end of the circulating water tank is fixedly communicated with a sewage draining outlet, and a valve is arranged on the sewage draining outlet.
Preferably, wash the subassembly including wasing frame, adapter sleeve, rubber face and rubber lug, wash the equal fixed distribution of side all around of frame and have the adapter sleeve, it has the rubber face to wash fixed the veneer on the inner wall of frame, and the another side evenly distributed of rubber face has rubber lug, wash all evenly to have seted up on frame and the rubber face and run through the wash port, the internal diameter size of adapter sleeve is the same with the external diameter size of dead lever, the dead lever is L shape structure, and dead lever fixed distribution is on the inner wall of wasing the case, it constitutes sliding connection through adapter sleeve and dead lever to wash the subassembly.
Preferably, the top wheel is provided with two sets of altogether, and two sets of top wheels are fixed the cover respectively and are connected at the both ends of dwang eccentrically, the top wheel is inconsistent with the lower extreme that washs the subassembly.
Preferably, the filtering component includes filtering frame, fender net, cobblestone and active carbon, the articulated fender net that is connected with in upper end of filtering frame, the active carbon has been laid to the inside lower extreme of filtering frame, and the active carbon upper berth is equipped with the cobblestone, the supporting shoe is the inclined plane structure and distributes in the left and right sides of wasing the case, the left and right sides overlap joint of filtering frame is on the supporting shoe.
Preferably, the baffle is the slant structural installation in the inside of wasing the case, and the higher one end of baffle and the inside fixed connection who washs the case, the other end of baffle is not connected with the washing case.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that:
(1) according to the utility model, the circulating water tank is arranged, so that after water flow after washing the crop tubers passes through the filtering, the filtered water is reused by the circulating water tank, and then the crop tubers in the washing tank are washed, thus greatly improving the utilization efficiency of water resources.
(2) According to the utility model, the cleaning assembly is arranged, the top wheel is abutted to the lower end of the cleaning assembly, and the motor drives the top wheel to rotate, so that the cleaning assembly is in a vertically shaking state in the cleaning box, and is matched with the rubber bump on the cleaning assembly, so that the crop tubers are collided with each other or contacted with the rubber bump, and stubborn soil on the crop tubers is removed, and the cleaning efficiency of the crop tubers is greatly improved.
Description of the drawings:
in order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to the drawings without creative efforts.
FIG. 1 is a schematic sectional elevation view of the structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic top view of the cleaning assembly of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic sectional elevation view of a filter assembly according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic front view of the structure of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a cleaning tank; 2. a circulating water tank; 3. a sewage draining outlet; 4. a water pump; 5. a water pipe; 6. sealing the cover; 7. fixing the rod; 8. cleaning the assembly; 81. cleaning the frame; 82. connecting sleeves; 83. a rubber surface; 84. a rubber bump; 9. rotating the rod; 10. a motor; 11. a top wheel; 12. a support block; 13. a filter assembly; 131. a filter frame; 132. blocking the net; 133. cobblestones; 134. activated carbon; 14. a baffle plate; 15. and controlling the switch.
The specific implementation mode is as follows:
the technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, an embodiment of the present invention is shown: a crop tuber cleaning water circulating device comprises a cleaning box 1, a water pump 4, a motor 10 and a control switch 15, wherein a circulating water tank 2 is fixedly installed on the left side of the cleaning box 1, the right side of the lower end of the circulating water tank 2 is communicated with the cleaning box 1, the water pump 4 is installed inside the circulating water tank 2, a water pipe 5 is fixedly communicated with the water outlet end of the water pump 4, the upper end of the water pipe 5 is communicated with the upper end of the cleaning box 1, a sealing cover 6 is rotatably connected to the upper end of the cleaning box 1, the cleaning box 1 can be opened or closed by rotating the sealing cover 6, a cleaning assembly 8 is movably assembled inside the cleaning box 1 through a fixing rod 7, a rotating rod 9 is arranged below the cleaning assembly 8, the other end of the rotating rod 9 penetrates through the cleaning box 1 and is fixedly connected with a rotating shaft of the motor 10, the motor 10 is fixedly installed on the right side of the cleaning box 1, a top wheel 11 is fixedly sleeved on the rotating rod 9, a filtering component 13 is movably arranged in the cleaning box 1 through a supporting block 12, a baffle 14 is arranged at the lower end in the cleaning box 1, and a control switch 15 is arranged at the front side of the cleaning box 1;
further, the lower end of the circulating water tank 2 is fixedly communicated with a sewage discharge outlet 3, and a valve is arranged on the sewage discharge outlet 3, so that when the interior of the device is required to be cleaned, the device is washed by clean water, and sewage is discharged through the sewage discharge outlet 3;
further, two groups of top wheels 11 are arranged, the two groups of top wheels 11 are respectively and eccentrically and fixedly sleeved at two ends of the rotating rod 9, the top wheels 11 are abutted against the lower end of the cleaning component 8, the cleaning component 8 comprises a cleaning frame 81, a connecting sleeve 82, a rubber surface 83 and rubber bumps 84, the connecting sleeve 82 is fixedly distributed on the peripheral side surface of the cleaning frame 81, the rubber surface 83 is fixedly glued on the inner wall of the cleaning frame 81, the rubber bumps 84 are uniformly distributed on the other surface of the rubber surface 83, through drain holes are uniformly formed in the cleaning frame 81 and the rubber surface 83, the inner diameter of the connecting sleeve 82 is the same as the outer diameter of the fixing rod 7, the fixing rod 7 is of an L-shaped structure, the fixing rod 7 is fixedly distributed on the inner wall of the cleaning box 1, the cleaning component 8 is in sliding connection with the fixing rod 7 through the connecting sleeve 82, and the top wheels 11 are driven to operate the cleaning component 8 along with the rotation of the motor 10, the cleaning frame 81 can move up and down along the fixing rod 7 through the connecting sleeve 82, the crop tubers in the cleaning frame 81 are in a shaking state and can be in overall contact with cleaning water, and meanwhile, the stubborn soil on the crop tubers can be cleaned by matching with the rubber bumps 84 on the rubber surface 83, so that the cleaning efficiency of the crop tubers is ensured;
further, the filtering component 13 comprises a filtering frame 131, a blocking net 132, cobblestones 133 and activated carbon 134, the blocking net 132 is hinged to the upper end of the filtering frame 131, the activated carbon 134 is paved at the lower end of the inside of the filtering frame 131, the cobblestones 133 are paved on the activated carbon 134, the supporting blocks 12 are distributed on the left side and the right side of the cleaning box 1 in an inclined plane structure, the left side and the right side of the filtering frame 131 are lapped on the supporting blocks 12, the blocking net 132 is rotated to be opened, the activated carbon 134 and the cobblestones 133 are paved in sequence, the cobblestones 133 are utilized, large particles in the cleaned water flow are filtered by the cobblestones 133, the water flow is finely filtered by the activated carbon 134, and the filtered water flow enters the circulating water tank 2 for recycling;
furthermore, the baffle 14 is arranged in the cleaning box 1 in an inclined structure, the higher end of the baffle 14 is fixedly connected with the inside of the cleaning box 1, the other end of the baffle 14 is not connected with the cleaning box 1, and the baffle 14 in the inclined structure can reduce the floating of other impurities caused by the movement of water flow at the lower end of the cleaning box 1 in the cleaning assembly 8;
the working principle is as follows: the device is connected with an external power supply through a plug to provide electric power support for the device;
putting crop tubers into a cleaning component 8 of a cleaning box 1, starting a motor 10 and a water pump 4 through a control switch 15, and connecting the motor and the water pump into the cleaning box 1 through clean water, wherein the motor 10 drives a top wheel 11 to rotate through a rotating rod 9, the top wheel 11 props against the cleaning component 8 to move up and down along a fixed rod 7, and at the moment, the crop tubers in a cleaning frame 81 are in a shaking state and are cleaned through the clean water;
the cleaned water flow filters large particles in the water flow through cobblestones 133 in the filtering component 13, fine impurities are filtered through active carbon 134, the filtered water flow falls to the bottom of the cleaning box 1 along the baffle 14 and flows into the circulating water tank 2, at the moment, the water pump 4 in the circulating water tank 2 pumps water into the cleaning box 1, and the crop tubers are cleaned again, so that water circulation washing is realized;
after the washing is finished, the cleaning frame 81 is taken out along the top of the cleaning box 1, and then the tubers in the cleaning frame 81 are taken out, which is the whole working principle of the utility model.
It will be evident to those skilled in the art that the utility model is not limited to the details of the foregoing illustrative embodiments, and that the present invention may be embodied in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential attributes thereof. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the utility model being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
1. Water circle device is washd to crops tuber, including wasing case (1), water pump (4), motor (10) and control switch (15), its characterized in that: the utility model discloses a cleaning box, including washing case (1), water pump (4), washing case (1), circulating water tank (2) and washing case (1), the inside at circulating water tank (2) is installed to left side fixed mounting, the fixed intercommunication of the water outlet end of water pump (4) has water pipe (5), and the upper end intercommunication of water pipe (5) is in the upper end of wasing case (1), the upper end of wasing case (1) is rotated and is connected with closing cap (6), the inside of wasing case (1) is equipped with through dead lever (7) activity and washs subassembly (8), and washs the below of subassembly (8) and be provided with dwang (9) to the other end of dwang (9) passes the axis of rotation fixed connection who washs case (1) and motor (10), motor (10) fixed mounting is on the right side of wasing case (1), the fixed cover has connect with apical wheel (11) on dwang (9), the inside of washing case (1) has filter assembly (13) through supporting shoe (12) movable mounting, the inside lower extreme of washing case (1) is provided with baffle (14), control switch (15) set up the front side at washing case (1).
2. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein: the lower end of the circulating water tank (2) is fixedly communicated with a sewage draining outlet (3), and a valve is arranged on the sewage draining outlet (3).
3. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein: wash subassembly (8) including wasing frame (81), adapter sleeve (82), rubber face (83) and rubber lug (84), the equal fixed distribution in side all around of wasing frame (81) has adapter sleeve (82), it has rubber face (83) to wash fixed veneer on the inner wall of frame (81), and the another side evenly distributed of rubber face (83) has rubber lug (84), all evenly seted up on wasing frame (81) and rubber face (83) and run through the wash port, the internal diameter size of adapter sleeve (82) is the same with the external diameter size of dead lever (7), dead lever (7) are L shape structure, and dead lever (7) fixed distribution is on the inner wall of wasing case (1), wash subassembly (8) and constitute sliding connection through adapter sleeve (82) and dead lever (7).
4. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein: the top wheels (11) are provided with two groups, and the two groups of top wheels (11) are respectively and eccentrically and fixedly sleeved at two ends of the rotating rod (9), and the top wheels (11) are abutted to the lower end of the cleaning component (8).
5. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein: filter component (13) are including filtering frame (131), keeping off net (132), cobblestone (133) and active carbon (134), the articulated fender net (132) that is connected with in upper end of filtering frame (131), active carbon (134) have been laid to the inside lower extreme of filtering frame (131), and active carbon (134) upper berth is equipped with cobblestone (133), supporting shoe (12) are the left and right sides that inclined plane structure distributes at washing case (1), the left and right sides overlap joint of filtering frame (131) is on supporting shoe (12).
6. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein: baffle (14) are the slant structure and install in the inside of wasing case (1), and the higher one end of baffle (14) and the inside fixed connection who washs case (1), the other end of baffle (14) is not connected with washing case (1).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122988516.XU CN216220093U (en)||2021-12-01||2021-12-01||Washing water circulating device for tubers of crops|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122988516.XU CN216220093U (en)||2021-12-01||2021-12-01||Washing water circulating device for tubers of crops|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216220093U true CN216220093U (en)||2022-04-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122988516.XU Active CN216220093U (en)||2021-12-01||2021-12-01||Washing water circulating device for tubers of crops|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216220093U (en)|
- 2021-12-01 CN CN202122988516.XU patent/CN216220093U/en active Active
|CN205650503U (en)||Clutch facing cleaning machine|
|CN104257330A (en)||Intelligent mopping machine|
|CN206964594U (en)||Intelligent roller wipe floor is swept the floor clean robot|
|CN204866695U (en)||Roll formula peanut shell cleaning machine|
|CN209712772U (en)||A kind of drive type floor cleaning machine|
|CN206394607U (en)||Self-help car washer|
|CN216220093U (en)||Washing water circulating device for tubers of crops|
|CN108891388A (en)||A kind of car body cleaning device based on computer control|
|CN211836590U (en)||High-performance sewage filter|
|CN107363014A (en)||A kind of environment-friendly highly efficient Chinese medicine rhizoma Gastrodiae cleaning equipment|
|CN210098360U (en)||Furniture board dust collector that can spray water and wash|
|CN209997267U (en)||conveniently-assembled sewage treatment device|
|CN206951661U (en)||Cleaning steel frame|
|CN206491289U (en)||A kind of herbal medicine efficient cleaning machine with water-saving function|
|CN108185461A (en)||A kind of fruit washer of recycling water resource|
|CN211091785U (en)||A peanut belt cleaning device for rhizome class agricultural product|
|CN213793075U (en)||A water conservation belt cleaning device for rinsing american ginseng|
|CN109013589B (en)||Domestic water circulation treatment device|
|CN214319415U (en)||Domestic sewage treatment device|
|CN214714816U (en)||Belt cleaning device for dewatering screen|
|CN215904461U (en)||A wheel device is washed in water conservation for building construction place|
|CN212306733U (en)||Surfing formula red date belt cleaning device|
|CN208047978U (en)||A kind of fruit washer of recycling water resource|
|CN211912853U (en)||Copper acid water treatment sand filter tank|
|CN213555746U (en)||Novel cloth filter|