CN215907074U - Damping device of prefabricated house - Google PatentsDamping device of prefabricated house Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215907074U CN215907074U CN202122036545.6U CN202122036545U CN215907074U CN 215907074 U CN215907074 U CN 215907074U CN 202122036545 U CN202122036545 U CN 202122036545U CN 215907074 U CN215907074 U CN 215907074U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000007853 buffer solution Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 30
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 19
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000000706 filtrate Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 7
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 description 4
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 description 4
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 description 4
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 description 4
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009435 building construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of fabricated houses, in particular to a damping device of a fabricated house, which solves the problem that a buffer cylinder is broken due to rapid movement of a piston and high pressure when large vibration is generated in the prior art. The damping device for the fabricated house comprises a base and a house body, wherein the base is arranged on the ground, the house body is arranged on the base, four buffer cylinders filled with buffer solution are fixedly connected in the base, a buffer mechanism used for achieving damping of the house body is arranged in each buffer cylinder, L-shaped pressure relief pipes are arranged at the left end and the right end of each buffer cylinder, and a shunting mechanism used for preventing the buffer cylinders from being crushed is arranged in each pressure relief pipe. The damping device can be used for damping the assembled house, and can also avoid the breakage of the buffer cylinder in the damping process.
The utility model relates to the technical field of fabricated houses, in particular to a damping device of a fabricated house.
The prefabricated house is a house which is formed by transferring a large amount of field operation work in the traditional construction mode to a factory, processing and manufacturing building components and accessories (such as floor slabs, wall plates, stairs, balconies and the like) in the factory, transporting the components and accessories to a building construction site, and assembling and installing the components and the accessories on the site in a reliable connection mode.
The combination that current assembled house set up buffer cylinder, piston, support column and spring through the bottom carries out the shock attenuation, when producing great vibrations, can make the spring sharply contract, can drive the sharp motion of piston simultaneously, takes place the buffer cylinder bottom easily and too big because of pressure, causes the buffer cylinder to break. There is a need for a damping device for prefabricated homes to solve the above problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a damping device for an assembled house, which solves the problem that a buffer cylinder is broken due to the sudden movement of a piston and high pressure when high vibration is generated in the prior art.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the damping device for the fabricated house comprises a base and a house body, wherein the base is arranged on the ground, the house body is arranged on the base, four buffer cylinders filled with buffer solution are fixedly connected in the base, a buffer mechanism used for achieving damping of the house body is arranged in each buffer cylinder, L-shaped pressure relief pipes are arranged at the left end and the right end of each buffer cylinder, and a shunting mechanism used for preventing the buffer cylinders from being crushed is arranged in each pressure relief pipe.
Preferably, the buffering mechanism comprises a piston arranged in a buffering cylinder, a supporting plate with the upper end fixedly connected with the house body is fixedly connected to the piston, and the house body is elastically connected with the buffering cylinder through a first spring.
Preferably, a plurality of filtrate holes are formed in the piston, and the filtrate holes are symmetrically formed in two sides of the supporting plate.
Preferably, the buffer mechanism comprises a sealing plug connected with the pressure relief pipes in a sealing and sliding manner, and the upper ends and the lower ends of the two pressure relief pipes are arranged in opposite directions.
Preferably, the pressure relief pipe is fixedly connected with an installation cylinder, the installation cylinder is internally and slidably connected with a baffle, the baffle is elastically connected with the inner wall of the installation cylinder through a second spring, and the baffle is fixedly connected with a connecting rod fixedly connected with the sealing plug.
Preferably, one side of the buffer cylinder is provided with a liquid storage cylinder, and the upper end of the liquid storage cylinder is provided with a liquid guide pipe hermetically communicated with the buffer cylinder.
Preferably, a sliding plug is connected in the liquid storage cylinder in a sealing and sliding manner and is elastically connected with the inner wall of the liquid storage cylinder through a third spring.
The utility model has at least the following beneficial effects:
1. through setting up buffer gear, realize when the house body takes place vibrations, first spring cushions, realizes the shock attenuation, and house body motion can drive the backup pad motion simultaneously for the piston motion, thereby a plurality of filtrate holes and buffer solution cooperation cushion, avoid the sharp flexible of first spring, make the buffering effect better, the earthquake.
2. Through setting up pressure release pipe, sealing plug, second spring etc. realize at the decurrent in-process of piston, in some liquid is extruded the vertical end of the pressure release pipe of left end, the sealing plug was opened this moment for some liquid enters into the upper end of buffer cylinder, thereby avoids when the piston downstream, and the pressure of buffer cylinder lower extreme is too big, causes breaking of buffer cylinder.
3. Through setting up third spring, liquid storage cylinder, catheter etc. realize when buffer cylinder upper end pressure is too big, partly liquid enters into in the liquid storage cylinder for the compression of third spring further realizes the pressure release again, and the protection buffer cylinder is not broken by rising.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings needed to be used in the description of the embodiments are briefly introduced below, and it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are some embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious for those skilled in the art to obtain other drawings based on these drawings without creative efforts.
Fig. 1 is an external structural view of a shock-absorbing device for a prefabricated house according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is an enlarged view of the structure at A in FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is a schematic sectional view of a pressure relief pipe of the damping device of a prefabricated house according to the present invention;
FIG. 4 is an enlarged view of the structure at B in FIG. 3;
fig. 5 is an enlarged view of the structure at C of fig. 3.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a housing body; 3. a buffer cylinder; 4. a pressure relief pipe; 5. a piston; 6. a support plate; 7. a first spring; 8. a filtrate well; 9. a sealing plug; 10. mounting the cylinder; 11. a second spring; 12. a connecting rod; 13. a liquid storage cylinder; 14. a catheter; 15. a sliding plug; 16. and a third spring.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the present invention more apparent, the present invention is described in further detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings and embodiments. It should be understood that the specific embodiments described herein are merely illustrative of the utility model and are not intended to limit the utility model.
Referring to fig. 1-5, a damping device for an assembly type house comprises a base 1 arranged on the ground and a house body 2 arranged on the base 1, four buffer cylinders 3 filled with buffer solution are fixedly connected in the base 1, a buffer mechanism used for achieving damping of the house body 2 is arranged in each buffer cylinder 3, L-shaped pressure relief pipes 4 are arranged at the left end and the right end of each buffer cylinder 3, and a shunting mechanism used for preventing the buffer cylinders 3 from being crushed is arranged in each pressure relief pipe 4.
Further, as can be known by referring to fig. 1 and 2, the buffering mechanism includes a piston 5 disposed in the buffering cylinder 3, a supporting plate 6 fixedly connected to the upper end of the piston 5 and the housing body 2 is fixedly connected to the piston 5, the housing body 2 is elastically connected to the buffering cylinder 3 through a first spring 7, and by providing the first spring 7 and the buffering cylinder 3, when the housing body 2 vibrates, the first spring 7 buffers to achieve shock absorption.
Further, refer to fig. 3 and 4 and learn that be equipped with a plurality of filtrate holes 8 on the piston 5, a plurality of filtrate holes 8 symmetry set up in the both sides of backup pad 6, and a plurality of filtrate holes 8 and buffer solution cooperation cushion, avoid the sharp flexible of first spring 7 for buffering effect is better.
Further, as can be known by referring to fig. 4 and 5, the buffer mechanism includes a sealing plug 9 connected to the pressure relief pipes 4 in a sealing and sliding manner, the upper and lower ends of the two pressure relief pipes 4 are arranged in opposite directions, and the upper and lower ends of the two pressure relief pipes 4 are arranged in opposite directions, so that when the piston 5 moves downward, the sealing plug 9 at the left end is opened, and when the piston 5 moves upward, the sealing plug 9 at the right end is opened.
Further, can learn with reference to fig. 4 and 5, fixedly connected with installation section of thick bamboo 10 on the pressure release pipe 4, sliding connection has the baffle in the installation section of thick bamboo 10, the baffle passes through the inner wall elastic connection of second spring 11 with installation section of thick bamboo 10, fixedly connected with and sealing plug 9 fixed connection's connecting rod 12 on the baffle, through setting up installation section of thick bamboo 10, sealing plug 9, connecting rod 12 etc., realize at piston 5 decurrent in-process, partly liquid is extruded in the vertical end of the pressure release pipe 4 of left end, sealing plug 9 upward movement this moment, make partly liquid enter into the upper end of buffer tube 3, thereby avoid when piston 5 downstream, the pressure of buffer tube 3 lower extreme is too big, cause breaking of buffer tube 3.
Further, as can be known by referring to fig. 1 and 2, one side of the buffer cylinder 3 is provided with a liquid storage cylinder 13, the upper end of the liquid storage cylinder 13 is provided with a liquid guide tube 14 which is hermetically communicated with the buffer cylinder 3, and by arranging the liquid guide tube 14 and the liquid storage cylinder 13, when the pressure at the upper end of the buffer cylinder 3 is too large, a part of liquid enters the liquid storage cylinder 13, so that the third spring 16 is compressed, the pressure relief is further realized, and the buffer cylinder 3 is protected from being broken by expansion.
Further, as can be known from fig. 3 and 4, a sliding plug 15 is hermetically and slidably connected in the liquid storage cylinder 13, the sliding plug 15 is elastically connected with the inner wall of the liquid storage cylinder 13 through a third spring 16, and the third spring 16 is arranged to facilitate the resetting of the sliding plug 15.
The working principle is as follows: when the house body 2 vibrates, the first spring 7 buffers to realize shock absorption, meanwhile, the house body 2 moves to drive the support plate 6 to move, so that the piston 5 moves, the filtrate holes 8 are matched with buffer solution to buffer, and the rapid expansion of the first spring 7 is avoided, so that the buffer effect is better, in the downward process of the piston 5, a part of liquid is extruded into the vertical end of the pressure relief pipe 4 at the left end, at the moment, the sealing plug 9 moves upwards, so that a part of liquid enters the upper end of the buffer cylinder 3, so that the phenomenon that when the piston 5 moves downwards, the pressure at the lower end of the buffer cylinder 3 is overlarge, so that the buffer cylinder 3 is broken, when the liquid at the lower end of the buffer cylinder 3 is exhausted, the second spring 11 resets the pressure 9, when the piston 5 moves upwards, the sealing plug is the same, so that the pressure relief pipe 4 at the right end is opened to release pressure, when the pressure at the upper end of the buffer cylinder 3 is overlarge, a part of liquid enters the liquid storage cylinder 13, so that the third spring 16 is compressed, and further pressure relief is realized, and the buffer cylinder 3 is protected from being burst.
The foregoing shows and describes the general principles, essential features, and advantages of the utility model. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the embodiments described above, which are merely illustrative of the principles of the utility model, but that various changes and modifications may be made without departing from the spirit and scope of the utility model, which fall within the scope of the utility model as claimed. The scope of the utility model is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. The damping device for the fabricated house comprises a base (1) and a house body (2), wherein the base (1) is arranged on the ground, the house body (2) is arranged on the base (1), four buffer cylinders (3) filled with buffer solution are fixedly connected in the base (1), a damping mechanism used for achieving damping of the house body (2) is arranged in each buffer cylinder (3), the left end and the right end of each buffer cylinder (3) are provided with L-shaped pressure relief pipes (4), and a shunting mechanism used for preventing the buffer cylinders (3) from being crushed is arranged in each pressure relief pipe (4).
2. The damping device for prefabricated houses according to claim 1, wherein the damping mechanism comprises a piston (5) disposed in a damping cylinder (3), a support plate (6) having an upper end fixedly connected with the house body (2) is fixedly connected to the piston (5), and the house body (2) is elastically connected with the damping cylinder (3) through a first spring (7).
3. A shock-absorbing device for prefabricated houses according to claim 2, wherein the piston (5) is provided with a plurality of filtrate holes (8), and the plurality of filtrate holes (8) are symmetrically arranged at both sides of the supporting plate (6).
4. A shock-absorbing device for prefabricated houses according to claim 1, wherein the buffering mechanism comprises a sealing plug (9) which is connected with the pressure-relief pipes (4) in a sealing and sliding manner, and the upper ends and the lower ends of the two pressure-relief pipes (4) are arranged in opposite directions.
5. The damping device for prefabricated houses according to claim 4, wherein the pressure relief pipe (4) is fixedly connected with a mounting cylinder (10), a baffle is slidably connected in the mounting cylinder (10), the baffle is elastically connected with the inner wall of the mounting cylinder (10) through a second spring (11), and a connecting rod (12) fixedly connected with the sealing plug (9) is fixedly connected with the baffle.
6. The shock-absorbing device for prefabricated houses as claimed in claim 1, wherein a liquid storage cylinder (13) is provided at one side of the buffer cylinder (3), and a liquid guide tube (14) in sealed communication with the buffer cylinder (3) is provided at an upper end of the liquid storage cylinder (13).
7. The shock-absorbing device for prefabricated houses as claimed in claim 6, wherein a sliding plug (15) is hermetically and slidably connected in the reservoir (13), and the sliding plug (15) is elastically connected with the inner wall of the reservoir (13) through a third spring (16).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122036545.6U CN215907074U (en)||2021-08-27||2021-08-27||Damping device of prefabricated house|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122036545.6U CN215907074U (en)||2021-08-27||2021-08-27||Damping device of prefabricated house|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215907074U true CN215907074U (en)||2022-02-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122036545.6U Active CN215907074U (en)||2021-08-27||2021-08-27||Damping device of prefabricated house|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215907074U (en)|
- 2021-08-27 CN CN202122036545.6U patent/CN215907074U/en active Active
|CN204825622U (en)||Elastoplasticity steel damping benzvalene form support is pulled out to tensile|
|CN211369051U (en)||House building anti-seismic support|
|CN215907074U (en)||Damping device of prefabricated house|
|CN109898666B (en)||Shock attenuation steel construction stand|
|CN110552994A (en)||Damping base for reciprocating pump|
|CN210342304U (en)||Assembled building shock-absorbing structure|
|CN211317270U (en)||Optimization device for tunnel surrounding rock deformation non-contact monitoring|
|CN209907645U (en)||Support arrangement for building damping damper|
|CN109811640B (en)||Two-stage buffering, limiting and shock isolating device|
|CN206784637U (en)||A kind of flexible shock-isolation building construction|
|CN214884567U (en)||Hydraulic damper for building|
|CN215629292U (en)||Bridge shock-absorbing structure and bridge|
|CN216478664U (en)||Traction machine shock absorber structure of household elevator|
|CN216428599U (en)||Steel structure for novel anti-seismic and anti-shaking|
|CN213143469U (en)||Low-rise quakeproof building structure|
|CN111853369B (en)||Pipeline four-way steel wire rope anti-seismic support system|
|CN213952579U (en)||Damping device for assembled building wall|
|CN210509161U (en)||Shock absorption and noise reduction device for coal mining machine for coal mine|
|CN209856626U (en)||Anti-vibration rack type industrial television equipment box|
|CN215212628U (en)||Assembled building structure damping device|
|CN210263108U (en)||Effectual pile foundation of antidetonation|
|CN215166768U (en)||Assembled building structure damping device|
|CN212775969U (en)||Door type anti-seismic support and hanger|
|CN216739772U (en)||Earthquake isolation device for foundation construction for building|
|CN215106214U (en)||Building shock isolation device for building construction|