CN215288405U - Groove cleaning equipment - Google PatentsGroove cleaning equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215288405U CN215288405U CN202121702917.8U CN202121702917U CN215288405U CN 215288405 U CN215288405 U CN 215288405U CN 202121702917 U CN202121702917 U CN 202121702917U CN 215288405 U CN215288405 U CN 215288405U
- Prior art keywords
- water pipe
- cleaning brush
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 35
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 241000274582 Pycnanthus angolensis Species 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 239000011087 paperboard Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000002173 cutting fluid Substances 0.000 abstract description 30
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000003921 oil Substances 0.000 description 10
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 4
- 206010024796 Logorrhoea Diseases 0.000 description 3
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 3
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000004519 grease Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001050 lubricating Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241000893018 Armeria Species 0.000 description 1
- 239000000654 additive Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010790 dilution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010705 motor oil Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008400 supply water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a clear groove equipment, including tank, filter screen, stopper, nozzle, oil additional layer, magnetic force piece, liquid outlet and cleaning brush, the water pipe is all installed with the rear end face to the preceding terminal surface at tank incasement top, install the nozzle on the water pipe, relative boxboard is aimed at to nozzle blowout direction, the water pipe communicates with the play water end of lift pump, the motor is all installed to tank incasement bottom four corners department, the lead screw is all installed through the axle sleeve to the motor output end, the top of lead screw is all fixed through the fixed block, all install screw nut on the lead screw, wherein the motor is all installed to two screw nuts of preceding terminal surface and two relative one sides of screw nut of rear end face, all be connected with the cleaning brush between the motor, the cleaning brush is located the water pipe below. The utility model discloses a set up penstock, shower nozzle and cleaning brush, reached and carried out the purpose of clearing up to the cutting fluid groove, the later stage clearance cutting fluid recycle of being convenient for.
The utility model relates to a waste liquid clearance technical field specifically is a clear groove equipment.
The cutting fluid is an industrial fluid used for cooling and lubricating cutters and workpieces in the metal cutting and grinding process, is formed by scientifically compounding and matching various super-strong functional additives, and has the characteristics of good cooling performance, lubricating performance, antirust performance, oil removal and cleaning functions, anticorrosion function and easiness in dilution; the cutting fluid enters the cutting fluid tank after use and needs to be cleaned.
After a large number of searches, the following results are obtained: chinese utility model patent: application number [ CN201921216461.7 ], publication number [ CN210751630U ], the utility model relates to a clear groove equipment, through being equipped with filter and oil absorption cloth, when the cutting fluid is using the back, along the lathe gets into the cutting fluid groove, through the residue separation of filter with the cutting, later debris such as engine oil in the cutting fluid are got rid of through oil absorption cloth to the cutting fluid, obtain to retrieve through liquid outlet discharge after the clean cutting fluid, practice thrift the cost convenient to use.
Traditional cutting fluid carries out recovery processing back, does not in time clear up the cutting cistern, leads to leaving over a large amount of impurity in the inslot, can pollute the cutting fluid after long-time, influences the recovery effect of cutting fluid.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide a clear groove equipment, penstock, shower nozzle and the cleaning brush advantage that possesses have solved and have not cleared up the cutting cistern in time, lead to leaving over a large amount of impurity in the inslot, can pollute the cutting fluid after long-time, influence the problem of the recovery effect of cutting fluid.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a groove cleaning device, which comprises a groove box, a filter screen, a limiting block, a nozzle, an oil attaching layer, a magnetic block, a liquid outlet and a cleaning brush, the front end surface and the rear end surface of the top in the tank box are both provided with water pipes, the water pipes are provided with nozzles, the spraying direction of the nozzles is aligned with the opposite box plates, the water pipe is communicated with the water outlet end of the lift pump, the lift pump is arranged at the middle position of the bottom of one side outside the tank box, the four corners of the bottom in the tank box are respectively provided with a motor, the output ends of the motors are all upward, the output ends of the motors are all provided with lead screws through shaft sleeves to realize coaxial rotation, the top of each lead screw is fixed by a fixing block, lead screw nuts are arranged on the lead screws, wherein the motors are respectively installed on two screw nuts of the front end face and one opposite side of two screw nuts of the rear end face, the cleaning brushes are respectively connected between the motors, and the cleaning brushes are positioned below the water pipe.
Preferably, four limiting blocks are symmetrically arranged on the inner walls of the two sides of the tank, the limiting blocks are located below the cleaning brushes, and the filter screen is arranged at the tops of the limiting blocks.
Preferably, the installation blocks are installed below the limiting blocks, a connecting rod is fixed in the installation blocks on the same side, and the oil attachment layer is connected between the two connecting rods.
Preferably, a diversion trench is arranged at the center of the bottom in the tank box, the diversion trench is designed in a funnel mode, a water outlet is arranged at the center of the diversion trench, and a sealing cover is installed on the water outlet through threads.
Preferably, the magnetic block is arranged at the central position in the sealing cover, and the magnetic block is detachably designed.
Preferably, the liquid outlet is arranged at the middle position of the bottom of one side, deviating from the lift pump, of the tank, and a valve is arranged on the liquid outlet.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows: the utility model discloses a set up penstock, shower nozzle and cleaning brush have solved not in time to clear up the cutting cistern, lead to leaving over a large amount of impurity in the inslot, can pollute the cutting fluid after long-time, influence the problem of the recovery effect of cutting fluid, the cutting fluid is after using, enter the cistern along the lathe, filter great impurity in the cutting fluid through the filter screen, grease in the cutting fluid is walked away in the absorption of rethread oil bed of attachment, at last, adsorb the garrulous iron fillings in the cutting fluid by the magnetic block, open the valve, make the cutting fluid flow out from the liquid outlet, close the valve, take off the magnetic block, start the lift pump, feed water pressure boost through the lift pump, make water spout to the cistern plate through water pipe rethread nozzle, start all motors, make the cleaning brush not only can reciprocate and can also rotate the brush and wash the cistern plate.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a sectional view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a top view of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the magnetic block of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a tank box; 2. a water pipe; 3. a filter screen; 4. a limiting block; 5. mounting blocks; 6. a head pump; 7. a nozzle; 8. an oil-attached layer; 9. a connecting rod; 10. a magnetic block; 11. a liquid outlet; 12. a valve; 13. a fixed block; 14. a lead screw nut; 15. a lead screw; 16. a motor; 17. a diversion trench; 18. a water outlet; 19. a sealing cover; 20. a cleaning brush; 21. and (4) threading.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1 to 4, the present invention provides a technical solution of a groove cleaning device: the utility model provides a clear groove equipment, includes tank 1, filter screen 3, stopper 4, nozzle 7, oil attaches layer 8, magnetic force piece 10, liquid outlet 11 and cleaning brush 20, and water pipe 2 is all installed with the rear end face to the preceding terminal surface at tank 1 internal top, installs nozzle 7 on the water pipe 2, and relative boxboard is aimed at to nozzle 7 blowout direction, through nozzle 7 with water pressure boost, the case board is washd to the blowout water column. The water pipe 2 is communicated with the water outlet end of the lift pump 6, the lift pump 6 is installed at the middle position of the bottom of one side outside the tank 1, and water is pressurized through the lift pump 6, so that water is sprayed out through the water pipe 2 and the nozzle 7. Motor 16 is all installed to bottom four corners department in tank 1, and motor 16 output all up, and 16 outputs of motor all have lead screw 15 through the axle sleeve installation, realize coaxial rotation, and it is fixed that fixed block 13 is all passed through at the top of lead screw 15, all installs screw nut 14 on the lead screw 15, and motor 16's rotation drives screw 15 and rotates, and screw 15 rotates and makes screw nut 14 reciprocate. Wherein the two lead screw nuts 14 of the front end face and the two lead screw nuts 14 of the rear end face are respectively provided with a motor 16 at one side opposite to each other, a cleaning brush 20 is connected between the motors 16, and the cleaning brush 20 is rotated by the rotation of the motor 16, so that the purpose of brushing the box plate is achieved. The cleaning brush 20 is located below the water pipe 2. Four stoppers 4 are installed to the symmetry on 1 both sides inner wall of tank, and stopper 4 is located cleaning brush 20 below, and filter screen 3 is installed at stopper 4 top, the dismantlement of the filter screen 3 of being convenient for is changed. The installation piece 5 is all installed to stopper 4 below, and homonymy installation piece 5 internal fixation has a connecting rod 9, and oil attaches layer 8 and connects between two connecting rods 9, and the oil of being convenient for attaches the dismantlement of layer 8 and change. The central position of the bottom in the tank box 1 is provided with a diversion trench 17, the diversion trench 17 is designed in a funnel type, and the central position of the diversion trench 17 is provided with a water outlet 18, so that sewage can flow out conveniently. A sealing cover 19 is arranged on the water outlet 18 through a screw thread 21. Magnetic block 10 installs central point in sealed lid 19 and puts, and magnetic block 10 detachable design installs magnetic block 10 during clearance cutting fluid, adsorbs the garrulous iron fillings in the cutting fluid. Liquid outlet 11 is established and is deviated from 6 one side bottom intermediate positions of lift pump at the frid 1, installs valve 12 on the liquid outlet 11, is convenient for control cutting fluid's outflow.
The utility model discloses the motor is chooseed for use small-size low rotational speed motor-ZGA 37RG and is designed, and this model motor only refers to as affiliated technical field personnel and chooses for use, and affiliated technical field personnel can carry out the motor of match same parameter and function according to the actual production needs and install the debugging and use, the utility model discloses do not describe repeatedly.
The working principle is as follows: cutting fluid is after using, get into tank 1 along the lathe in, filter great impurity in the cutting fluid through filter screen 3, grease in the cutting fluid is walked in the absorption of rethread oil adsorbed layer 8, adsorb the garrulous iron fillings in the cutting fluid by magnetic block 10 at last, open valve 12, make the cutting fluid flow from liquid outlet 11, close valve 12, take off magnetic block 10, start lift pump 6, supply water pressure boost through lift pump 6, make water spout to tank 1 board through 2 rethread nozzles 7 of water pipe, start all motors 16, make cleaning brush 20 not only can reciprocate and can rotate and scrub tank 1 board.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a clear groove equipment, includes groove case (1), filter screen (3), stopper (4), nozzle (7), oil attaches layer (8), magnetic force piece (10), liquid outlet (11) and cleaning brush (20), its characterized in that: the water pipe (2) are all installed to the preceding terminal surface at top and rear end face in groove case (1), install nozzle (7) on water pipe (2), relative boxboard is aimed at to nozzle (7) blowout direction, the play water end intercommunication of water pipe (2) and lift pump (6), install one side bottom intermediate position outside groove case (1) in lift pump (6).
2. A tank cleaning apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: four limiting blocks (4) are symmetrically installed on the inner walls of the two sides of the tank (1), the limiting blocks (4) are located below the cleaning brush (20), and the filter screen (3) is installed at the tops of the limiting blocks (4).
3. A tank cleaning apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: the mounting block (5) is installed below the limiting block (4), a connecting rod (9) is fixed in the mounting block (5) on the same side, and the oil adhesion layer (8) is connected between the two connecting rods (9).
4. A tank cleaning apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: the bottom central point puts and is equipped with guiding gutter (17) in groove case (1), guiding gutter (17) funnel formula design, the central point of guiding gutter (17) puts and is equipped with delivery port (18), install sealed lid (19) through screw thread (21) on delivery port (18).
5. A tank cleaning apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: the magnetic block (10) is arranged at the central position in the sealing cover (19), and the magnetic block (10) is detachably designed.
6. A tank cleaning apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: liquid outlet (11) are established and are deviated from lift pump (6) one side bottom intermediate position in tank (1), install valve (12) on liquid outlet (11).
7. A tank cleaning apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: motor (16) are all installed to bottom four corners department in groove case (1), motor (16) output is all up, lead screw (15) are all installed through the axle sleeve to motor (16) output, realize coaxial rotation, the top of lead screw (15) is all fixed through fixed block (13), all install screw nut (14) on lead screw (15), wherein, motor (16) are all installed to two screw nut (14) of preceding terminal surface and two relative one sides of screw nut (14) of rear end face, all be connected with between motor (16) cleaning brush (20), cleaning brush (20) are located water pipe (2) below.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121702917.8U CN215288405U (en)||2021-07-26||2021-07-26||Groove cleaning equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121702917.8U CN215288405U (en)||2021-07-26||2021-07-26||Groove cleaning equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215288405U true CN215288405U (en)||2021-12-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121702917.8U Active CN215288405U (en)||2021-07-26||2021-07-26||Groove cleaning equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215288405U (en)|
- 2021-07-26 CN CN202121702917.8U patent/CN215288405U/en active Active
|CN111168459B (en)||Device for cleaning sediment in water tank of machine tool|
|CN206578064U (en)||One kind machining cleaning device|
|CN211587726U (en)||Rotary multi-directional cleaning machine for gear machining|
|CN210550476U (en)||Automatic cleaning device for grinding optical lens|
|CN209774153U (en)||Dust removal mechanism of numerical control lathe|
|CN205520712U (en)||Digit control machine tool self - cleaning's device|
|CN215288405U (en)||Groove cleaning equipment|
|CN211134730U (en)||Ball screw belt cleaning device|
|CN211357879U (en)||Chip removal filter equipment is used in graphite production convenient to clearance|
|CN209363117U (en)||Automatic flushing device is used in a kind of processing of metal works blank|
|CN208744413U (en)||A kind of lens edge grinding machine with waste recovery function|
|CN212976039U (en)||Cleaning device for machining mechanical parts|
|CN206951703U (en)||A kind of automobile teaching aid cleaning device|
|CN214264862U (en)||Inside towards bits structure of turret lathe|
|CN210768661U (en)||Mud tank blowdown door|
|CN217475578U (en)||Lens frock clamp of milling and grinding machine|
|CN217317169U (en)||Dust removal device for flat hard rail machine tool|
|CN217078570U (en)||Municipal administration bridge guardrail cleaning equipment|
|CN217493817U (en)||A rust cleaning equipment for machining|
|CN217094109U (en)||Cleaning device for full-automatic dustless spraying equipment is used|
|CN216934865U (en)||Recovery unit of flat grinder cutting fluid|
|CN212818456U (en)||Oil-water separation is with preventing blockking up filter|
|CN217433805U (en)||Cleaning equipment for milling cutter processing|
|CN208743117U (en)||Carbon distribution equipment is gone applied to the cleaning on BCT-8 slotting machine|
|CN215431897U (en)||Gear shaping device for gear production|