CN214459673U - Tower limb sealing section construction support - Google PatentsTower limb sealing section construction support Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214459673U CN214459673U CN202023343269.XU CN202023343269U CN214459673U CN 214459673 U CN214459673 U CN 214459673U CN 202023343269 U CN202023343269 U CN 202023343269U CN 214459673 U CN214459673 U CN 214459673U
- Prior art keywords
- tower limb
- spandrel girder
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 54
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 47
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 title abstract description 19
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 33
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 33
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 claims description 12
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 claims description 12
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 claims description 12
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 claims description 12
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 claims description 12
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000011120 plywood Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910001294 Reinforcing steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 210000001114 Tooth Apex Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000011065 in-situ storage Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002787 reinforcement Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010186 staining Methods 0.000 description 1
The application provides a tower limb seal segment construction support has solved the relatively poor problem of structural stability of present construction tower limb seal segment, tower limb seal segment construction support includes spandrel girder, bearing support and wood pattern structure, the spandrel girder is along the cross bridge to extending and erect on the bracket of the department of sealing at the tower limb in advance, the bearing support is located on the spandrel girder, the wood pattern structure is located on the bearing support and be used as the die block of tower limb seal segment. This application is through predetermineeing the bracket on the tower limb to welding shaped steel is as the spandrel girder on the bracket, and sets up distribution beam and bearing support on the spandrel girder, makes the construction support of this application have good bearing capacity, can satisfy the construction requirement of tower limb seal section, ensures the structural strength of tower limb seal section.
The application relates to the field of bridge construction, in particular to a tower limb sealing section construction support.
The cable tower is generally of a double-limb structure, an upper cross beam, a middle cross beam and a lower cross beam are arranged between two tower limbs of the tower column, the existing cross beam is formed by concrete pouring through a bracket or a floor type steel pipe support, and in order to improve the structural stability of connection between the cross beam and the tower limbs, sealing treatment is generally needed to be carried out at the connection positions of the two ends of the cross beam and the tower limbs. At present, for the construction of the sealing position, generally, a worker pours concrete at the sealing position and supports the concrete by using a simple steel plate, but the stability of the simple steel plate supporting structure is poor, so that the concrete is easy to deform in the curing process, and the connection quality of the cross beam and the tower limb is difficult to ensure.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The application aims at providing a tower limb sealing section construction support which is simple in structure and high in construction stability.
In order to achieve the above object, the present application provides the following technical solutions:
the utility model provides a tower limb seal section construction support, includes spandrel girder, bearing support and wood pattern structure, the spandrel girder is along the cross bridge to extending and erect on tower limb seals the predetermined bracket of department, the bearing support is located on the spandrel girder, wood pattern structure locates on the bearing support and be used as the die block of tower limb seal section.
Further setting: the bracket is installed through pre-buried steel plates and pre-buried steel bars pre-buried on the tower limbs. Further setting: the spandrel girder welding is in on the bracket, just the spandrel girder adopts 2I25a shaped steel.
Further setting: the bearing support adopts a fastener type steel pipe scaffold.
Further setting: the fastener type steel pipe scaffold adoptsAnd (4) splicing to obtain the finished product.
Further setting: be equipped with along the distribution roof beam that extends along the bridge direction between spandrel girder and the bearing support, just the distribution roof beam is equipped with many side by side along the horizontal bridge direction.
Further setting: the distribution beam is made of I25a steel.
Further setting: the wood pattern structure includes the bamboo plywood and inlays the square batten at bamboo plywood top, the square batten extends along following the bridge to, just the square batten is equipped with many side by side along horizontal bridge.
Compared with the prior art, the scheme of the application has the following advantages:
1. in the construction support for the tower limb sealing section, the bracket is preset on the tower limb, the profile steel is welded on the bracket to serve as the bearing beam, and the distribution beam and the bearing support are arranged on the bearing beam, so that the construction support has good bearing capacity, can meet the construction requirement of the tower limb sealing section, and ensures the structural strength of the tower limb sealing section; and constructors can operate on the construction support, so that the construction safety is greatly improved.
2. In the tower limb seal section construction support of this application, adopt the wood pattern structure as the die block of tower limb seal section, and the wood pattern structure is the integrated configuration of bamboo plywood and square batten, and structural stability is high, and the cost is cheap, has reduced construction cost to the wood pattern structure can be makeed according to actual construction demand, construction convenience.
Additional aspects and advantages of the present application will be set forth in part in the description which follows and, in part, will be obvious from the description, or may be learned by practice of the present application.
The foregoing and/or additional aspects and advantages of the present application will become apparent and readily appreciated from the following description of the embodiments, taken in conjunction with the accompanying drawings of which:
fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of a tower limb sealing section construction support of the application.
In the figure, 1, a bracket; 11. pre-burying a steel plate; 12. embedding reinforcing steel bars in advance; 2. a spandrel girder; 3. a load bearing support; 4. a wood pattern structure; 41. bamboo plywood; 42. a square wood strip; 5. a distribution beam.
Reference will now be made in detail to embodiments of the present application, examples of which are illustrated in the accompanying drawings, wherein like or similar reference numerals refer to the same or similar elements or elements having the same or similar function throughout. The embodiments described below with reference to the drawings are exemplary only for the purpose of explaining the present application and are not to be construed as limiting the present application.
Referring to fig. 1, the present application relates to a tower limb sealing section construction support, which is disposed at a position away from a top opening of a previous section of a tower limb by a reserved length (the reserved length may be determined according to actual section division conditions) so as to facilitate construction of a main tower limb sealing section, and has the advantages of simple structure, convenient construction, and good support capability for a cast-in-situ main tower limb sealing section.
The construction support for the tower limb sealing section comprises a bearing beam 2, a bearing support 3 and a wood model structure 4, wherein the bearing beam 2 extends along the transverse bridge direction and is erected on a corbel 1 preset at the tower limb sealing position. Preferably, the bearing beam 2 in the embodiment is made of 2I25a steel and is welded on the bracket 1, so that the construction bracket has good supporting capacity.
Simultaneously, the tower limb has buried embedded steel plate 11 and embedded steel bar 12 underground at the position department of above-mentioned preceding section apical foramen reserved length of distance tower limb, embedded steel bar 12 with the welding of embedded steel plate 11, bracket 1 is installed on embedded steel plate 11. This application is through installing bracket 1 in predetermineeing pre-buried steel sheet 11 and embedded steel bar 12 in the tower limb, can strengthen bracket 1 improves with the joint strength of tower limb the structural strength of bracket 1 improves then the structural stability of the construction support of this application.
The bearing support 3 is arranged on the bearing beam 2, the bearing support 3 of the embodiment preferably adopts a fastener type steel pipe scaffold, and the fastener type steel pipe scaffold has good fracture resistance, slip resistance, deformation resistance, falling resistance, rust resistance and other performances, so that the construction support of the application has good structural stability and supporting capacity, and the fastener type steel pipe scaffold in the embodiment is preferably formed by splicing steel pipes with the diameter of 48 multiplied by 3.5 mm.
Furthermore, a distribution beam 5 extending along the bridge direction is arranged between the bearing beam 2 and the bearing support 3, and a plurality of distribution beams 5 are arranged side by side along the transverse bridge direction. The load of the bearing beam 2 is distributed into more than one multi-point load through the distribution beam 5, and the bearing capacity of the construction support can be further improved.
Preferably, the distribution beam 5 of the present application adopts I25a, and the distribution beam 5 of the present application is arranged in one-to-one correspondence with the bottom steel pipe of the load bearing bracket 3.
In addition, the wood pattern structure 4 of this application specifically includes bamboo offset plate 41 and inlays the square timber strip 42 at bamboo offset plate 41 top as the die block of tower limb seal section, and wherein, bamboo offset plate 41 is with mao bamboo material as main framework and filling material, through the building materials of high pressure one-tenth base, and bamboo offset plate 41 has higher hardness and good bending resistance, compressive capacity, can replace the steel form to use, and the cost is cheap, has reduced construction cost. Meanwhile, the top of the bamboo plywood 41 is embedded with a square batten 42, the square batten 42 extends along the bridge direction, and the square batten 42 is provided with a plurality of beams side by side along the transverse bridge direction. Thereby providing reinforcement for the wood pattern structure 4. This application adopts wood pattern structure 4 as the die block of main tower limb seal section, and it can be according to actual construction and make corresponding specification and dimension, and the suitability of comparing in the steel form of fixed dimension is higher to adopt wood pattern structure 4 construction to pour article surface smooth pleasing to the eye, the non-staining concrete surface can save wall secondary process of plastering, easy dismounting, easy operation.
After the construction of the main tower limb sealing section is completed, the construction support and the pouring template of the tower limb sealing section can be dismantled through a reserved manhole.
To sum up, the tower limb seal section construction support of this application sets up in the distance department of predetermineeing apart from preceding a section top mouth, simple structure, easy dismounting to have good support ability, in order to satisfy main tower limb seal section cast-in-place construction requirement, accord with the construction standard of main tower.
The foregoing is only a partial embodiment of the present application, and it should be noted that, for those skilled in the art, several modifications and decorations can be made without departing from the principle of the present application, and these modifications and decorations should also be regarded as the protection scope of the present application.
1. The utility model provides a tower limb seal section construction support, characterized by: including spandrel girder, bearing support and wood pattern structure, the spandrel girder is along the cross bridge to extending and erect on tower limb seals the predetermined bracket of department, the bearing support is located on the spandrel girder, wood pattern structure is located on the bearing support and be used as the die block of tower limb seal section.
2. The tower limb seal segment construction support of claim 1, wherein: the bracket is installed through pre-buried steel plates and pre-buried steel bars pre-buried on the tower limbs.
3. The tower limb seal segment construction support of claim 1, wherein: the spandrel girder welding is in on the bracket, just the spandrel girder adopts 2I25a shaped steel.
4. The tower limb seal segment construction support of claim 1, wherein: the bearing support adopts a fastener type steel pipe scaffold.
5. The tower limb seal segment construction bracket of claim 4, which is characterized in that: the fastener type steel pipe scaffold adoptsAnd (4) splicing to obtain the finished product.
6. The tower limb seal segment construction bracket of claim 4, which is characterized in that: be equipped with along the distribution roof beam that extends along the bridge direction between spandrel girder and the bearing support, just the distribution roof beam is equipped with many side by side along the horizontal bridge direction.
7. The tower limb seal segment construction support of claim 6, wherein: the distribution beam is made of I25a steel.
8. The tower limb seal segment construction support of claim 1, wherein: the wood pattern structure includes the bamboo plywood and inlays the square batten at bamboo plywood top, the square batten extends along following the bridge to, just the square batten is equipped with many side by side along horizontal bridge.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023343269.XU CN214459673U (en)||2020-12-30||2020-12-30||Tower limb sealing section construction support|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023343269.XU CN214459673U (en)||2020-12-30||2020-12-30||Tower limb sealing section construction support|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214459673U true CN214459673U (en)||2021-10-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202023343269.XU Active CN214459673U (en)||2020-12-30||2020-12-30||Tower limb sealing section construction support|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214459673U (en)|
- 2020-12-30 CN CN202023343269.XU patent/CN214459673U/en active Active
|CN101839061A (en)||Unilateral formwork erecting system of cast-in-site concrete arc outer wall body and construction method thereof|
|CN201635388U (en)||Unilateral supporting formwork system for cast-in-place concrete arc outer wall|
|CN105133830A (en)||Formwork reinforcing system replacing wood with steel and construction technology thereof in external wall construction|
|CN107355077A (en)||A kind of basement barricade single side formwork reinforcing device and method|
|CN111441525A (en)||Large-span dome support keel formwork connecting system and construction method|
|CN207228617U (en)||A kind of concrete-pouring template float Structure for basement barricade single side formwork|
|CN112459129A (en)||Expansion joint shaping mold device and construction method|
|CN214459673U (en)||Tower limb sealing section construction support|
|CN104295082A (en)||Method for recycling anchor ring of steel beam of overhanging frame and anchor ring component used by method|
|CN204940845U (en)||A kind of with the formwork reinforcement system of steel generation wood|
|CN205296197U (en)||Prefabricated cushion cap of anticorrosive industry factory building concrete rim of a cup formula|
|CN102392534B (en)||Aluminum alloy building template assembly|
|CN211714007U (en)||Construction elevator foundation structure|
|CN111441513A (en)||Cast-in-place concrete wall body combining truss reinforcing steel bars and steel plates and construction method|
|CN207245188U (en)||A kind of basement barricade single side formwork bracing means|
|CN207228151U (en)||A kind of water-stopping pull rod for basement barricade single side formwork arranges anchor structure|
|CN207392747U (en)||A kind of prefabricated sizing reinforcing bar card for concrete sealing platform mould|
|CN206359993U (en)||Stud structure for main transformer fire wall|
|CN206052565U (en)||A kind of beam-column type bracket|
|CN205295951U (en)||Become camber annular strength core cast in situ concrete roof beam construction structures|
|CN215670176U (en)||Detachable outer wall waterproof deformation joint construction structures|
|CN213477338U (en)||Combined core mold edge sealing device for hollow building roof|
|CN215484623U (en)||Exempt from to wear wall shear force wall template formwork device for tie rod|
|CN213014380U (en)||Stagnant water steel sheet fixed knot constructs|
|CN211369523U (en)||Template system of expansion joint shear force wall|