CN214210757U - Ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond - Google PatentsBall mill is used in preparation of mop pond Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214210757U CN214210757U CN202023178443.XU CN202023178443U CN214210757U CN 214210757 U CN214210757 U CN 214210757U CN 202023178443 U CN202023178443 U CN 202023178443U CN 214210757 U CN214210757 U CN 214210757U
- Prior art keywords
- rotary drum
- ball mill
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000002360 preparation method Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 10
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 abstract description 17
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 12
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 abstract description 12
- 238000000227 grinding Methods 0.000 abstract description 11
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 abstract description 9
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 229910002114 biscuit porcelain Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 6
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000919 ceramic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009837 dry grinding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003337 fertilizer Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002241 glass-ceramic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011819 refractory material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002002 slurry Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007858 starting material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001238 wet grinding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond, comprising a base plate, two backup pads of bottom plate upside fixedly connected with, two rotate through two pivots between the backup pad and be connected with the rotary drum, be provided with the scraper blade in the rotary drum, be provided with the control mechanism who is used for controlling the scraper blade removal in the rotary drum. The utility model has the advantages of reasonable design, utilize scraper blade and control mechanism, in time clear up the rotary drum inner wall, strike off the raw materials powder of adhesion accumulation on the rotary drum inner wall, prevent that the raw materials bisque from grinding the impact of steel ball and producing the influence, guarantee to grind the quality of the ejection of compact.
The utility model relates to a ball mill technical field especially relates to a ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond.
The ball mill is the key equipment for crushing the materials after the materials are crushed. This type of mill is provided with a number of steel balls as grinding media in the barrel. It is widely used in the production industries of cement, silicate products, novel building materials, refractory materials, chemical fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal ore dressing, glass ceramics and the like, and is used for dry or wet grinding of various ores and other grindable materials.
At present, a common mop pool is a ceramic product, and the quality of a finished product is directly influenced by the fineness and uniformity of slurry and pug in the production process. General ball mill can make the powder adhesion of grinding on the inner wall of ball mill at the steel ball grinding in-process, inconvenient timely clears up the cylinder inner wall, and long time back, the inner wall of ball mill can accumulate the raw material powder of certain thickness, and these raw material powder grind to the impact of steel ball has certain cushioning effect, leads to grinding the steel ball can not carry out good crushing to the raw materials, influences ejection of compact fineness.
Therefore, it is required to design a ball mill for mop pool preparation to solve the above problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects in the prior art and providing a ball mill for preparing a mop pool.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond, includes the bottom plate, two backup pads of bottom plate upside fixedly connected with, two rotate through two pivots between the backup pad and be connected with the rotary drum, be provided with the scraper blade in the rotary drum, be provided with the control mechanism who is used for controlling the scraper blade and removes in the rotary drum, be provided with on the rotary drum and be used for controlling rotary drum pivoted slewing mechanism.
Preferably, the control mechanism comprises a sleeve arranged in the rotary drum, the side wall of the sleeve is fixedly connected with the scraper through two symmetrically arranged connecting rods, one end of the sleeve, far away from the scraper, sequentially penetrates through a rotating shaft and a supporting plate which are arranged at the left end, and a reciprocating screw rod matched with the sleeve is arranged in the sleeve.
Preferably, the rotating mechanism comprises a first gear fixedly sleeved on the rotating drum, a fixing plate and a fixing block are fixedly connected to the upper side of the bottom plate, a rotating rod is rotatably connected to the side wall of the fixing block, a second gear meshed with the first gear is sleeved on the rotating rod, and a driving mechanism for driving the rotating rod and the reciprocating screw to rotate is arranged on the bottom plate.
Preferably, actuating mechanism includes the motor of fixed connection at the bottom plate upside, the one end that the fixed block was kept away from to the bull stick runs through the backup pad and fixed plate and the fixed connection sprocket that are located the left end in proper order, telescopic one end is kept away from to reciprocal lead screw runs through fixed plate also fixedly connected with sprocket, two connect through the chain between the sprocket, the output shaft and the bull stick coaxial coupling of motor.
Preferably, the scraper is in a circular ring structure, and a scraper on the scraper is attached to the inner wall of the rotary drum.
Preferably, the length of the sleeve is greater than the length of the drum interior.
The utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. through the arrangement of the scraper and the control mechanism, the sleeve can reciprocate in the rotary drum by rotating the reciprocating screw rod, the scraper can clean the inner wall of the rotary drum under the action of the connecting rod to scrape raw material powder adhered and accumulated on the inner wall of the rotary drum, the impact grinding of the raw material powder layer on the steel ball is prevented from being influenced, the impact grinding of the steel ball is prevented from causing poor crushing effect under the buffer action of the powder layer, and the quality of grinding and discharging is ensured;
2. through setting up actuating mechanism and control mechanism, utilize sprocket and chain for the motor drives the reciprocal lead screw rotation of drive when the bull stick pivoted, under the effect of first gear and second gear, the rotary drum rotates and makes the steel ball in the rotary drum strike the raw materials and grind, and the scraper blade can be reciprocating motion in the rotary drum when grinding, in time clears up the rotary drum inner wall, guarantees that the steel ball can carry out abundant grinding to the raw materials, reaches higher-quality ejection of compact fineness.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of a ball mill for preparing a mop pool provided by the utility model;
fig. 2 is a front view of the ball mill for preparing the mop pool provided by the utility model.
In the figure: the device comprises a base plate 1, a support plate 2, a rotating shaft 3, a rotating drum 4, a first gear 5, a scraping plate 6, a connecting rod 7, a sleeve 8, a reciprocating screw rod 9, a fixing plate 10, a chain wheel 11, a chain 12, a motor 13, a rotating rod 14, a second gear 15 and a fixing block 16.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-2, a ball mill is used in mop pond preparation, comprising a base plate 1, two backup pads 2 of 1 upside fixedly connected with of bottom plate, it is connected with rotary drum 4 to rotate through two pivot 3 between two backup pads 2, be provided with many steel balls that are used for grinding the raw materials in the rotary drum 4, utilize rotary drum 4 to rotate to make the steel ball strike the raw materials and grind, reach the mesh of smashing the raw materials, be provided with scraper blade 6 in the rotary drum 4, scraper blade 6 is the ring structure, scraper and the 4 inner walls of rotary drum are laminated on scraper blade 6, guarantee that scraper blade 6 can fully strike off the raw materials layering of adhesion on the 4 inner walls of rotary drum, the lateral wall of rotary drum 4 is provided with the feed inlet that is used for the raw materials to get into and the discharge gate that is used for the ejection of compact of raw materials powder.
Be provided with the control mechanism who is used for controlling 6 removals of scraper blade in the rotary drum 4, control mechanism is including setting up the sleeve 8 in rotary drum 4, 8 lateral walls of sleeve set up connecting rod 7 and 6 fixed connection of scraper blade through two symmetries, the one end that scraper blade 6 was kept away from to sleeve 8 runs through pivot 3 and backup pad 2 that are located the left end in proper order, be provided with in the sleeve 8 with the reciprocal lead screw 9 of sleeve 8 matched with, the length of sleeve 8 is greater than the length of 4 inner chambers of rotary drum, make scraper blade 6 can carry out no dead angle to the inner wall of rotary drum 4 under the effect of sleeve 8 and scrape the clearance.
Be provided with on the rotary drum 4 and be used for controlling rotary drum 4 pivoted slewing mechanism, slewing mechanism includes that the fixed cover establishes first gear 5 on rotary drum 4, 1 upside fixedly connected with fixed plate 10 of bottom plate and fixed block 16, and the fixed block 16 lateral wall rotates and is connected with bull stick 14, and the cover is equipped with second gear 15 with first gear 5 meshing on the bull stick 14.
Be provided with on bottom plate 1 and be used for driving bull stick 14 and reciprocal lead screw 9 pivoted actuating mechanism, actuating mechanism includes fixed connection at the motor 13 of 1 upside of bottom plate, the one end that fixed block 16 was kept away from to bull stick 14 runs through the backup pad 2 and the fixed plate 10 and the fixed connection sprocket 11 that are located the left end in proper order, the one end that sleeve 8 was kept away from to reciprocal lead screw 9 runs through fixed plate 10 also fixedly connected with sprocket 11, connect through chain 12 between two sprockets 11, the output shaft and the bull stick 14 coaxial coupling of motor 13.
During the use, starter motor 13, motor 13's output shaft rotates and drives bull stick 14 and rotate, make second gear 15 rotate, because first gear 5 and the meshing of second gear 15, thereby make first gear 5 drive rotary drum 4 and rotate, realize the purpose that the steel ball in the rotary drum 4 ground the raw materials, simultaneously under sprocket 11 and chain 12's effect, make reciprocal lead screw 9 synchronous revolution, thereby make sleeve 8 carry out horizontal reciprocating motion in rotary drum 4, make scraper blade 6 strike off the raw materials powder of adhesion on to rotary drum 4 inner wall, reach the purpose of clearing up rotary drum 4 inner wall.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond, includes bottom plate (1), its characterized in that, two backup pad (2) of bottom plate (1) upside fixedly connected with, two rotate through two pivot (3) between backup pad (2) and be connected with rotary drum (4), be provided with scraper blade (6) in rotary drum (4), be provided with the control mechanism who is used for controlling scraper blade (6) and removes in rotary drum (4), be provided with on rotary drum (4) and be used for controlling rotary drum (4) pivoted slewing mechanism.
2. A ball mill for preparing a mop pool according to claim 1, characterized in that the control mechanism comprises a sleeve (8) arranged in the rotary drum (4), the side wall of the sleeve (8) is fixedly connected with the scraping plate (6) through two symmetrically arranged connecting rods (7), one end of the sleeve (8) far away from the scraping plate (6) sequentially penetrates through the rotating shaft (3) and the supporting plate (2) at the left end, and a reciprocating lead screw (9) matched with the sleeve (8) is arranged in the sleeve (8).
3. A ball mill for preparing a mop pool according to claim 1, characterized in that the rotating mechanism comprises a first gear (5) fixedly sleeved on the rotating drum (4), a fixing plate (10) and a fixing block (16) are fixedly connected to the upper side of the bottom plate (1), a rotating rod (14) is rotatably connected to the side wall of the fixing block (16), a second gear (15) engaged with the first gear (5) is sleeved on the rotating rod (14), and a driving mechanism for driving the rotating rod (14) and the reciprocating screw (9) to rotate is arranged on the bottom plate (1).
4. A ball mill for preparing a mop pool according to claim 3, characterized in that the driving mechanism comprises a motor (13) fixedly connected to the upper side of the bottom plate (1), one end of the rotating rod (14) far away from the fixing block (16) sequentially penetrates through the supporting plate (2) and the fixing plate (10) at the left end and is fixedly connected with a chain wheel (11), one end of the reciprocating screw rod (9) far away from the sleeve (8) penetrates through the fixing plate (10) and is also fixedly connected with the chain wheel (11), the two chain wheels (11) are connected through a chain (12), and the output shaft of the motor (13) is coaxially connected with the rotating rod (14).
5. A ball mill for the preparation of mop pools according to claim 2, characterized in that the scrapers (6) are of a ring structure, and the scrapers on the scrapers (6) are in contact with the inner wall of the drum (4).
6. A ball mill for the preparation of mop pools according to claim 2, characterized in that the length of the sleeve (8) is greater than the length of the inner cavity of the rotor (4).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023178443.XU CN214210757U (en)||2020-12-25||2020-12-25||Ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023178443.XU CN214210757U (en)||2020-12-25||2020-12-25||Ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214210757U true CN214210757U (en)||2021-09-17|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202023178443.XU Active CN214210757U (en)||2020-12-25||2020-12-25||Ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214210757U (en)|
- 2020-12-25 CN CN202023178443.XU patent/CN214210757U/en active Active
|CN211190367U (en)||Concrete building structure|
|CN110252494A (en)||A kind of dust-tight construction waste treatment apparatus|
|CN112058402B (en)||Cement manufacture breaker|
|CN211134246U (en)||Stone breaker for municipal construction|
|CN214210757U (en)||Ball mill is used in preparation of mop pond|
|CN110898887A (en)||Stone mashing device|
|CN206549744U (en)||One kind production ceramics ball mill|
|CN108178544A (en)||A kind of technique for making concrete using stone material mountain flour|
|CN213078654U (en)||Novel mechanical energy-saving ball mill|
|CN112808370A (en)||Building energy-concerving and environment-protective concrete recovery unit that uses|
|CN211190403U (en)||Hydraulic engineering rubble device|
|CN209812771U (en)||Special roller mill of wet mixture mortar trial run|
|CN211636703U (en)||Ceramic raw material crushing device|
|CN213669618U (en)||Evaporate and press aerated concrete production to use ball mill|
|CN216654712U (en)||Waste material crushing and recycling device for fused zirconia-corundum bricks|
|CN214132115U (en)||Vertical impact sand making machine|
|CN213854894U (en)||Ball mill feeding transmission device|
|CN211051641U (en)||Cement caking reducing mechanism|
|CN215429380U (en)||Ball mill for grinding ceramic raw materials|
|CN212120157U (en)||Soil reducing mechanism for ceramic machining|
|CN214863942U (en)||Novel material grinding device for high-strength grouting material|
|CN209917997U (en)||Ball mill with crushing mechanism for ceramic production|
|CN210815509U (en)||Ball mill convenient to clearance cylinder|
|CN216538753U (en)||Ball mill with ejection of compact sieve structure|
|CN213726708U (en)||Crocus screening device for cement processing|