CN214183482U - Glass recovery device - Google PatentsGlass recovery device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214183482U CN214183482U CN202023336092.0U CN202023336092U CN214183482U CN 214183482 U CN214183482 U CN 214183482U CN 202023336092 U CN202023336092 U CN 202023336092U CN 214183482 U CN214183482 U CN 214183482U
- Prior art keywords
- hinge wheel
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 47
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 11
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000006063 cullet Substances 0.000 description 16
- 238000005360 mashing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052500 inorganic mineral Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007769 metal material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000012239 silicon dioxide Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000000377 silicon dioxide Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005549 size reduction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02W—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO WASTEWATER TREATMENT OR WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Y02W30/00—Technologies for solid waste management
- Y02W30/50—Reuse, recycling or recovery technologies
- Y02W30/60—Glass recycling
The utility model discloses a glass recovery device, which comprises a machine body, a crushing component arranged in the machine body, a transferring component connected with the crushing component, and a mincing component connected with the transferring component; wherein, crushing unit including fixing the telescopic cylinder on the organism, with the hammer of pounding that the telescopic cylinder transmission is connected sets up in the organism, the ring channel of hammer below of pounding, the subassembly of transporting including set up in the first rotating electrical machines that ring channel central point put, with the connecting axle that first rotating electrical machines output shaft links to each other, with the scraper blade that the connecting axle links to each other, wherein, the scraper blade with ring channel sliding connection. The utility model provides a glass recovery unit is through the two crushing effects of pounding hammer and capstan to and set up the capstan into rotation direction opposite, the first capstan of tooth meshing and second capstan thoroughly smash glass, so that retrieve glass.
The utility model relates to a glass processing technology field especially relates to a glass recovery unit.
Glass is an amorphous inorganic non-metallic material, and is generally prepared by using various inorganic minerals as main raw materials and adding a small amount of auxiliary raw materials. Its main components are silicon dioxide and other oxides, which are building and industrial materials frequently used in life.
In general, glass products are difficult to degrade under natural conditions, and therefore most of the glass needs to be recycled. Present recovery glass device is mostly to collect the back with glass, smashes glass, but current crushing apparatus mostly only is equipped with once crushing mechanism, hardly smashes glass thoroughly.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the problems, the utility model provides a glass recovery device, which comprises a machine body, a crushing component arranged in the machine body, a transferring component connected with the crushing component, and a mincing component connected with the transferring component; wherein, crushing unit including fixing the telescopic cylinder on the organism, with the hammer of pounding that the telescopic cylinder transmission is connected sets up in the organism, the ring channel of hammer below of pounding, the subassembly of transporting including set up in the first rotating electrical machines that ring channel central point put, with the connecting axle that first rotating electrical machines output shaft links to each other, with the scraper blade that the connecting axle links to each other, wherein, the scraper blade with ring channel sliding connection.
Preferably, the annular groove has a semicircular cross-sectional shape.
Preferably, the scraper is in a special-shaped plate-shaped structure with a semicircular longitudinal section at the lower end and a square longitudinal section at the upper end, wherein the square structure of the scraper is connected with the connecting shaft, and the semicircular structure is arranged in the annular groove.
Preferably, the mincing assembly comprises a mincing channel communicated with the annular groove, a hinge wheel arranged in the mincing channel, and a second rotating motor arranged in the machine body and connected with the hinge wheel.
Preferably, the hinge pulley comprises a first hinge pulley and a second hinge pulley which rotate in opposite directions.
Preferably the teeth of the first and second sheaves are intermeshed.
Preferably, a funnel-shaped feeding port with an upper end opening larger than a bottom opening is arranged on the machine body.
By adopting the technical scheme, the utility model discloses mainly have following technological effect:
1. through setting up the ring channel, send into cullet and utilize the hammer of pounding to smash the back in the ring channel, use the scraper blade to push the broken glass sediment and rub into the glass piece in rubbing the subassembly, and then carry out two smashes to glass, smash glass thoroughly to in retrieving glass.
2. By arranging the hinge wheels with opposite rotation directions, the first hinge wheel and the second hinge wheel which are meshed with the hinge teeth can thoroughly crush the glass by utilizing the combined action of the first hinge wheel and the second hinge wheel.
FIG. 1 is a schematic cross-sectional view of a glass recycling device according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a cross-sectional view of a transfer module (including an annular trough) of a glass recycling apparatus of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged view of the portion A in FIG. 2;
1. a body; 11. a feed port; 12. a mounting frame; 13. a discharge chute;
2. a size reduction assembly; 21. a telescopic cylinder; 22. pounding; 23. an annular groove;
3. a transfer assembly; 31. a first rotating electrical machine; 32. a connecting shaft; 33. a squeegee;
4. mincing the components; 41. mincing the channel; 42. a hinge wheel; 421. a first hinge pulley; 422. a second hinge pulley; 43. a second rotating electrical machine.
In order to make the technical solution of the present invention better understood, the technical solution of the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings attached to the specification of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the utility model provides a glass recovery device, glass recovery device in practical application, for retrieving after smashing glass, it includes organism 1, sets up crushing unit 2 in the organism 1, with transportation subassembly 3 that crushing unit 2 links to each other, and with transport subassembly 3 links to each other rub subassembly 4. In this embodiment, the glass is waste cullet to be recovered, the glass cullet is a product obtained by mashing cullet, and the glass cullet is a product obtained by mashing cullet.
The top surface of organism 1 is equipped with one and carries out the pay-off mouth 11 of accomodating cullet for guide cullet to the inside of organism 1 and handle, wherein, the shape of pay-off mouth 11 is a upper end opening and is greater than bottom open-ended funnel shape, the bottom of pay-off mouth 11 links to each other with crushing unit 2, and then sends into crushing unit 2 with cullet and smashes.
The smashing component 2 comprises a telescopic cylinder 21, a pounding hammer 22 in transmission connection with the telescopic cylinder 21 and an annular groove 23 formed in the machine body 1, wherein the annular groove 23 is formed below the feeding port 11 and used for receiving cullet from the feeding port 11, the longitudinal section of the pounding hammer is semicircular, the telescopic cylinder 21 is fixed on the top surface of the machine body 1 through a mounting frame 12, a connecting channel communicated to the top end of the annular groove 23 is vertically formed in the top surface of the machine body right opposite to the telescopic cylinder 21, one end of the pounding hammer 22 is connected with the telescopic cylinder 21, the other end of the pounding hammer 22 is arranged above the annular groove 23 along the connecting channel, the pounding hammer 22 can be driven to work through the telescopic cylinder 21 to reciprocate vertically along the connecting channel, and the pounding hammer 22 is used for pounding the cullet fed into the annular groove 23 and. The annular groove 23 is arranged inside the machine body 1, and when the cullet is smashed into cullet slag in the annular groove 23, the cullet is transported to the mincing assembly 4 in the annular groove 23 through the transporting assembly 3.
Specifically, the transfer component 3 includes a first rotating electrical machine 31 arranged at the central position of the annular groove 23, a connecting shaft 32 connected with the output shaft of the first rotating electrical machine 31, and a scraper 33 connected with the other end of the connecting shaft 32 and capable of sliding along the annular groove 23, wherein the scraper 33 is a special-shaped plate structure with a lower end longitudinal section being semicircular, an upper end longitudinal section being square, the lower end of the special-shaped plate structure is matched with the annular groove 23 in shape, and the upper end of the special-shaped plate structure is fixedly connected with the connecting shaft 32. The first rotating motor 31 works to drive the scraper 33 to rotate in the annular groove 23 along the annular groove 23, so as to push the broken glass in the annular groove 23 to move, and the broken glass is sent to the mincing component 4.
The mincing component 4 comprises a mincing channel 41, a hinge wheel 42 arranged in the mincing channel 41 and a second rotating motor 43 which is arranged in the machine body 1 and connected with the hinge wheel 42, wherein the mincing channel 41 is parallel to the connecting channel and is arranged below the annular groove 23 opposite to the connecting channel and is used for receiving the glass cullet from the annular groove 23, namely the glass cullet is pushed to the upper part of the mincing channel 41 by the scraper 33 and then falls into the mincing channel 41 under the action of self gravity.
Further, the hinge wheel 42 comprises a first hinge wheel 421 and a second hinge wheel 422, wherein the first hinge wheel 421 and the second hinge wheel 422 rotate in opposite directions, and the teeth of the first hinge wheel 421 and the teeth of the second hinge wheel 422 are meshed with each other, and by rotating in opposite directions, the hinge wheel 42 meshed with the teeth can crush the broken glass into glass fragments, so that the glass can be completely crushed, and the glass can be conveniently recovered. Of course, the second rotating motor 43 includes two sets of motors with opposite rotating directions, which are respectively connected to the first hinge pulley 421 and the second hinge pulley 422.
The bottom of the mincing channel 41 is further provided with a discharge chute 13, and the discharge chute 13 is used for receiving the completely crushed glass scraps from the mincing wheel 42 and guiding the crushed glass scraps into a collection container (not shown in the figure).
Reference herein to "an embodiment" means that a particular feature, structure, or characteristic described in connection with the embodiment can be included in at least one embodiment of the invention. The appearances of the phrase in various places in the specification are not necessarily all referring to the same embodiment, nor are separate or alternative embodiments mutually exclusive of other embodiments. It is explicitly and implicitly understood by one skilled in the art that the embodiments described herein can be combined with other embodiments.
Finally, it should be noted that: the embodiment of the present invention is only disclosed as a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and is only used for illustrating the technical solution of the present invention, not limiting the same; although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be understood by those skilled in the art; the technical solutions described in the foregoing embodiments may still be modified, or some technical features may be equivalently replaced; such modifications and substitutions do not depart from the spirit and scope of the present invention in its corresponding aspects.
1. The glass recovery device is characterized by comprising a machine body (1), a crushing assembly (2) arranged in the machine body (1), a transferring assembly (3) connected with the crushing assembly (2), and a mincing assembly (4) connected with the transferring assembly (3); wherein, crushing unit (2) including fixing telescopic cylinder (21) on organism (1), with pounding hammer (22) that telescopic cylinder (21) transmission is connected sets up in organism (1), pounding ring channel (23) of hammer (22) below, transport subassembly (3) including set up in ring channel (23) central point and put first rotating electrical machines (31), with connecting axle (32) that first rotating electrical machines (31) output shaft links to each other, with scraper blade (33) that connecting axle (32) link to each other, wherein, scraper blade (33) with ring channel (23) sliding connection.
2. A glass recycling apparatus according to claim 1, wherein the annular groove (23) has a semi-circular cross-sectional shape.
3. A glass recycling apparatus according to claim 2, characterized in that the scrapers (33) are shaped plate-like structures having a semicircular lower end in longitudinal section and a square upper end in longitudinal section, wherein the square structures of the scrapers (33) are connected to the connecting shaft (32), and the semicircular structures are provided in the annular grooves (23).
4. A glass recovery device according to claim 1 or 2, characterized in that said mincing means (4) comprise a mincing channel (41) communicating with said annular groove (23), a hinge wheel (42) arranged in said mincing channel (41), a second rotating electric machine (43) arranged in the machine body (1) in connection with the hinge wheel (42).
5. A glass recycling apparatus according to claim 4, characterized in that the hinge wheel (42) comprises a first hinge wheel (421) and a second hinge wheel (422) with opposite directions of rotation.
6. A glass recycling apparatus as claimed in claim 5, wherein the teeth of the first (421) and second (422) pulleys are intermeshed.
7. A glass recycling apparatus according to claim 1 or 2, characterized in that the machine body (1) is provided with a funnel-shaped feeding port (11) having an upper opening larger than a bottom opening.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023336092.0U CN214183482U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Glass recovery device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023336092.0U CN214183482U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Glass recovery device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214183482U true CN214183482U (en)||2021-09-14|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202023336092.0U Active CN214183482U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Glass recovery device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214183482U (en)|
- 2020-12-31 CN CN202023336092.0U patent/CN214183482U/en active Active
|CN108943478A (en)||A kind of electronic product production garbage cleaning device for being convenient for discharging|
|CN214183482U (en)||Glass recovery device|
|CN212328407U (en)||Quick breaker of building material rubbish|
|CN212309699U (en)||Breaker for plastic processing|
|CN209829072U (en)||Ore crushing equipment for mining|
|CN212284174U (en)||A high-efficient breaker of stone for mining engineering|
|CN211190318U (en)||Construction waste jaw crusher|
|CN210646708U (en)||Reducing mechanism of rubber processing usefulness|
|CN213966811U (en)||Ore crushing equipment for non-ferrous metal smelting|
|CN214439825U (en)||Metallurgical equipment for rapidly grinding metallurgical raw materials|
|CN212189328U (en)||Linkage type efficient ball mill|
|CN211329780U (en)||Solid garbage crushing device|
|CN214811222U (en)||Construction waste crushing and metal waste classification treatment and recovery equipment|
|CN212549691U (en)||Can get rid of building refuse treatment device who remains scrap iron|
|CN214637038U (en)||Solid waste crushing device|
|CN208321053U (en)||A kind of waste grinding device easy to remove|
|CN206240599U (en)||A kind of refuse grinder|
|CN214234217U (en)||Solid waste is reducing mechanism for rubbish|
|CN106140437A (en)||A kind of efficient ore crusher|
|CN215029401U (en)||Broken recovery unit of multi-functional fag end|
|CN212421892U (en)||Recovery unit is smashed in environmental protection of chemical industry abandonment rubber tire|
|CN213287196U (en)||Garbage waste treatment device for building construction|
|CN212040811U (en)||Old and useless photovoltaic module reducing mechanism|
|CN215312663U (en)||Electronic waste crushing treatment equipment|
|CN212975301U (en)||Reducing mechanism is used in oligopeptide production|