CN213498407U - Steel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service - Google PatentsSteel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213498407U CN213498407U CN202022334508.9U CN202022334508U CN213498407U CN 213498407 U CN213498407 U CN 213498407U CN 202022334508 U CN202022334508 U CN 202022334508U CN 213498407 U CN213498407 U CN 213498407U
- Prior art keywords
- steel pipe
- servo motor
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 85
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 56
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 56
- 238000009435 building construction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 12
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims description 13
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 claims description 11
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 claims description 11
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000007592 spray painting technique Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 description 11
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000004922 lacquer Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000007605 air drying Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000000227 grinding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005034 decoration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010422 painting Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a steel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service, which belongs to the technical field of steel pipe processing machinery, and the technical proposal is characterized in that the device comprises a workbench, the top of the workbench is provided with a transmission device, the top of the workbench is fixedly connected with a protective cover, the top of the protective cover is provided with a dust collector, the device provides power for the steel pipe when cleaning the steel pipe, reduces the labor intensity in the cleaning process, has high automation degree and also reduces the cleaning time, the steel pipe can be cleaned outside by arranging an external cleaning device, a second servo motor drives a cleaning ring to rotate through a gear and a tooth block, the cleaning effect is improved, the inner wall of the steel pipe can be cleaned by arranging the internal cleaning device, the cleaning effect is better, and the brush hair in the internal cleaning device can clean the iron rust, the iron rust after cleaning is prevented from being attached to the inner wall of the steel pipe.
The utility model relates to a steel pipe processing machinery equipment technical field, more specifically say, relate to a steel pipe rust cleaning device for construction technical service.
The building construction refers to production activities in the engineering construction implementation stage, is a construction process of various buildings, and also can be a process of changing various lines on a design drawing into a real object at a specified place, and comprises basic engineering construction, main structure construction, roofing engineering construction, decoration engineering construction and the like, wherein the construction operation place is called a building construction site or a construction site, and is also called a construction site.
Along with the rapid development of economy, the building trade is also in continuous extension scale, and can use a large amount of steel pipe building materials in the process of establishing, because the constructor is long, the steel pipe is put naked in the building site, rust very easily, influence the use, it is time-consuming and arduous to utilize artifical rust cleaning to the steel pipe mostly to have now, work efficiency is low, and can only rust cleaning to the surface of steel pipe when the rust cleaning, the rust cleaning effect is poor, consequently, technical staff in the field provides a steel pipe rust cleaning device for construction technical service, in order to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
1. Technical problem to be solved
To the problem that exists among the prior art, the utility model aims to provide a steel pipe rust cleaning device is used in construction technical service, its advantage is in can carrying out the automatic rust cleaning to the surface of steel pipe and inner wall, labour saving and time saving, low in labor strength, work efficiency is high.
2. Technical scheme
In order to solve the above problems, the utility model adopts the following technical proposal.
A steel pipe rust removing device for building construction technical service comprises a workbench, wherein a transmission device is arranged at the top of the workbench, a protective cover is fixedly connected to the top of the workbench, a dust collector is arranged at the top of the protective cover, the right side of the dust collector penetrates through the protective cover and extends into the protective cover, an external cleaning device positioned in the protective cover is fixedly connected to the top of the workbench, a first servo motor is fixedly connected to the right side of the inner wall of the protective cover, a connecting rod is fixedly connected to an output shaft of the first servo motor, an internal cleaning device is fixedly connected to the left side of the connecting rod, a treatment box is fixedly connected to the left side of the workbench, a partition plate is fixedly connected to the inner bottom wall of the treatment box, a first circular ring is fixedly connected to the inner top wall of the treatment box, and paint spraying nozzles distributed in an annular mode are arranged on, the bottom of handling the case is provided with and holds the case, the inner diapire that holds the case is provided with the water pump, the top of water pump is provided with the connecting pipe, the connecting pipe runs through in proper order and holds the case and handle the case and be linked together with first ring.
Further, handle the interior diapire fixedly connected with second ring of case, the inner wall of second ring is provided with the air nozzle that the annular distributes, the top of handling the case is provided with the fan, the fan runs through and handles the case and be linked together with the second ring.
Further, outside cleaning device is including fixed frame, clearance ring sum second servo motor, fixed frame and workstation fixed connection, the inner wall of fixed frame all rotates all around and is connected with gear, below gear and second servo motor's output shaft fixed connection, the fixed surface of clearance ring is connected with the tooth piece that the annular distributes, the clearance ring passes through tooth piece and gear engagement connects, the inner wall of clearance ring is provided with the ring of polishing.
Further, inside cleaning device is including solid fixed ring, gu fixed ring and connecting rod fixed connection, gu fixed ring's fixed surface is connected with the sanding block that the annular distributes, gu fixed ring's fixed surface is connected with the brush hair that the annular distributes and staggers the distribution with the sanding block.
Further, transmission includes synchronous belt and third servo motor, the top of workstation is rotated and is connected with evenly distributed's live-rollers, every the equal fixedly connected with belt pulley in live-rollers's front, a plurality of the belt pulley passes through synchronous belt transmission and connects, the left side belt pulley and third servo motor's output shaft fixed connection.
Further, hold fixedly connected with circular pipe between the case and the processing case, the inner wall fixedly connected with filter screen of circular pipe.
3. Advantageous effects
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the advantages of:
(1) according to the scheme, the transmission device is arranged, power is provided for the steel pipe during cleaning, the labor intensity in the cleaning process is reduced, the automation degree is high, and the cleaning time is also reduced;
(2) through setting up fan, second ring and air nozzle, can carry out automatic air-drying to the steel pipe after spraying paint, shorten the air-dried time, strengthen the work efficiency of device, through setting up circular tube and filter screen, can retrieve unnecessary lacquer, avoid the waste of resource, and the filter screen can filter retrieving lacquer, avoids impurity to get into the inside that holds the case.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic structural view of the external cleaning device of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of the internal cleaning device of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is an enlarged view of the point A of FIG. 1 according to the present invention;
fig. 5 is an enlarged view of the point B in fig. 1 according to the present invention.
The reference numbers in the figures illustrate:
1. a work table; 2. a transmission device; 201. a rotating roller; 202. a belt pulley; 203. a synchronous belt; 204. a third servo motor; 3. a protective cover; 4. a vacuum cleaner; 5. a first servo motor; 6. a connecting rod; 7. an internal cleaning device; 701. a fixing ring; 702. grinding blocks; 703. brushing; 8. an external cleaning device; 801. a fixing frame; 802. cleaning a ring; 803. a tooth block; 804. a gear; 805. a second servo motor; 806. grinding a ring; 9. a containing box; 901. a circular tube; 902. filtering with a screen; 10. a water pump; 11. a connecting pipe; 12. a treatment tank; 13. a partition plate; 14. a first circular ring; 15. a paint spray nozzle; 16. a second circular ring; 17. an air nozzle; 18. a fan.
The technical solution in the embodiment of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiment of the present invention; obviously, the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all embodiments, and all other embodiments obtained by those skilled in the art without any inventive work are within the scope of the present invention based on the embodiments of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-5, in an embodiment of the present invention, a steel pipe rust removing apparatus for building construction technical service includes a worktable 1, a transmission device 2 is disposed on a top of the worktable 1, a protective cover 3 is fixedly connected to a top of the worktable 1, a dust collector 4 is disposed on a top of the protective cover 3, a right side of the dust collector 4 penetrates the protective cover 3 and extends to an interior of the protective cover 3, an external cleaning device 8 disposed inside the protective cover 3 is fixedly connected to a top of the worktable 1, a first servo motor 5 is fixedly connected to a right side of an inner wall of the protective cover 3, a connecting rod 6 is fixedly connected to an output shaft of the first servo motor 5, an internal cleaning device 7 is fixedly connected to a left side of the connecting rod 6, a processing box 12 is fixedly connected to a left side of the worktable 1, a partition plate 13 is fixedly connected to an inner bottom wall of the processing box 12, a, the inner wall of first ring 14 is provided with the paint spraying nozzle 15 that the annular distributes, and the bottom of handling case 12 is provided with holds case 9, and the inner diapire that holds case 9 is provided with water pump 10, and the top of water pump 10 is provided with connecting pipe 11, and connecting pipe 11 runs through in proper order and holds case 9 and handle case 12 and be linked together with first ring 14.
Referring to fig. 1 or 5, the inner bottom wall of the treatment box 12 is fixedly connected with a second circular ring 16, the inner wall of the second circular ring 16 is provided with air nozzles 17 distributed annularly, the top of the treatment box 12 is provided with a fan 18, the fan 18 penetrates through the treatment box 12 and is communicated with the second circular ring 16, and by arranging the fan 18, the second circular ring 16 and the air nozzles 17, the steel pipe after being painted can be automatically air-dried, the air-drying time is shortened, and the working efficiency of the device is enhanced.
Referring to fig. 2, external cleaning device 8 includes fixed frame 801, cleaning ring 802 and second servo motor 805, fixed frame 801 and workstation 1 fixed connection, the inner wall of fixed frame 801 all rotates all around and is connected with gear 804, the output shaft fixed connection of below gear 804 and second servo motor 805, the fixed surface of cleaning ring 802 is connected with tooth piece 803 that the annular distributes, cleaning ring 802 passes through tooth piece 803 and gear 804 meshing connection, the inner wall of cleaning ring 802 is provided with ring of polishing 806, through setting up external cleaning device 8, can clear up outside the steel pipe, and second servo motor 805 drives cleaning ring 802 through gear 804 and tooth piece 803 and takes place to rotate, the effect of clearance has been improved.
Referring to fig. 3, inside cleaning device 7 includes solid fixed ring 701, gu fixed ring 701 and 6 fixed connection of connecting rod, gu fixed ring 701's fixed surface is connected with the sanding block 702 that the annular distributes, gu fixed ring 701's fixed surface is connected with the annular and with sanding block 702 crisscross brush hair 703 that distributes, through setting up inside cleaning device 7, can clear up the steel pipe inner wall, the cleaning performance is better, and brush hair 703 among the inside cleaning device 7 can clean the rust of clearance, the rust after avoiding the clearance is attached to on the steel pipe inner wall.
Referring to fig. 1 or fig. 4, the transmission device 2 includes a synchronous belt 203 and a third servo motor 204, the top of the workbench 1 is rotatably connected with the rotating rollers 201 which are uniformly distributed, the front surface of each rotating roller 201 is fixedly connected with a belt pulley 202, the belt pulleys 202 are in transmission connection through the synchronous belt 203, the left side belt pulley 202 is fixedly connected with the output shaft of the third servo motor 204, through the transmission device 2, power is provided for the steel pipe when the steel pipe is cleaned, the labor intensity in the cleaning process is reduced, the automation degree is high, and the cleaning time is also reduced.
Referring to fig. 5, hold fixedly connected with circular pipe 901 between case 9 and the processing case 12, the inner wall fixedly connected with filter screen 902 of circular pipe 901 through setting up circular pipe 901 and filter screen 902, can retrieve unnecessary lacquer, avoids the waste of resource, and filter screen 902 can filter retrieving lacquer, avoids impurity to get into the inside that holds case 9.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is: the steel pipe is put into the treatment box 12 from the left side, the surface of the steel pipe is cleaned by the external cleaning device 8 after passing through the protective cover 3, the second servo motor 805 rotates, the cleaning ring 802 is driven to rotate by the meshing relation of the gear 804 and the tooth block 803, the surface of the steel pipe is cleaned by the polishing ring 806 in the cleaning ring 802, the external cleaning device 8 is arranged to clean the outside of the steel pipe, the second servo motor 805 drives the cleaning ring 802 to rotate through the gear 804 and the tooth block 803, the cleaning effect is improved, the lower surface of the steel pipe is contacted with the transmission device 2, the third servo motor 204 rotates, the rotating roller 201 is driven to rotate through the belt pulley 202 and the synchronous belt 203, the rotating roller 201 drives the steel pipe to move towards the right side, the transmission device 2 is arranged to provide power for the steel pipe during cleaning, the labor intensity in the cleaning process is reduced, the automation degree is high, the cleaning time is also reduced, in the process, the internal cleaning device 7 directly enters the inside of the steel pipe, the first servo motor 5 rotates to drive the fixing ring 701 to rotate, the polishing block 702 on the surface of the fixing ring 701 can polish the inner wall of the steel pipe, the bristles 703 clean the cleaned garbage, the internal cleaning device 7 can clean the inner wall of the steel pipe, the cleaning effect is better, the bristles 703 in the internal cleaning device 7 can clean the cleaned iron rust to prevent the cleaned iron rust from attaching to the inner wall of the steel pipe, after the cleaning of the steel pipe is finished, the third servo motor 204 in the transmission device 2 is reversed to reversely transport the steel pipe, the steel pipe firstly passes through the protective cover 3 and then enters the treatment box 12, when the steel pipe reaches the inside of the first circular ring 14, the water pump 10 is started, the water pump 10 sprays paint on the surface of the steel pipe through the connecting pipe 11 and the paint spraying nozzle 15, the paint to be applied enters the inside of the containing box 9 through the filter net 902 and the circular tube 901, and by arranging the circular tube 901 and the filter net 902, the redundant paint can be recycled, the waste of resources is avoided, the filter screen 902 can filter the recycled paint to prevent impurities from entering the containing box 9, the steel pipe passes through the partition plate 13 to enter the second circular ring 16, and through the arrangement of the processing box 12, the first circular ring 14 and the paint spraying nozzle 15, the cleaned steel pipe can be directly painted, the problem of secondary painting after cleaning is avoided, the time for cleaning the steel pipe is shortened, the fan 18 is started, the fan 18 dries the surface of the steel pipe through the air nozzle 17, the steel pipe is slowly taken out from the left side of the treatment box 12 after the cleaning is finished, and through the arrangement of the fan 18, the second circular ring 16 and the air nozzle 17, can carry out automatic air-drying to the steel pipe after spraying paint, shorten the air-dried time, strengthen the work efficiency of device.
It should be noted that, in the above description, the third servo motor 204, the dust collector 4, the first servo motor 5, the second servo motor 805, the water pump 10, the fan 18, and the like are all devices that are mature in application of the prior art, and the specific model can be selected according to actual needs, and meanwhile, the power supplied by the third servo motor 204, the dust collector 4, the first servo motor 5, the second servo motor 805, the water pump 10, and the fan 18 can be supplied by a built-in power supply or a commercial power supply, and the specific power supply mode is selected according to circumstances, which is not described herein again.
The above description is only the preferred embodiment of the present invention; the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto. Any person skilled in the art should also be able to cover the technical scope of the present invention by replacing or changing the technical solution and the improvement concept of the present invention with equivalents and modifications within the technical scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a steel pipe rust cleaning device for construction technical service, includes workstation (1), its characterized in that: the top of the workbench (1) is provided with a transmission device (2), the top of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with a protective cover (3), the top of the protective cover (3) is provided with a dust collector (4), the right side of the dust collector (4) penetrates through the protective cover (3) and extends to the inside of the protective cover (3), the top of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with an external cleaning device (8) positioned inside the protective cover (3), the right side of the inner wall of the protective cover (3) is fixedly connected with a first servo motor (5), an output shaft of the first servo motor (5) is fixedly connected with a connecting rod (6), the left side of the connecting rod (6) is fixedly connected with an internal cleaning device (7), the left side of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with a processing box (12), and the inner bottom wall of the processing box (12) is fixedly connected with a partition board (13), handle the first ring of interior roof fixedly connected with (14) of case (12), the inner wall of first ring (14) is provided with spray painting nozzle (15) that the annular distributes, the bottom of handling case (12) is provided with holds case (9), the interior diapire that holds case (9) is provided with water pump (10), the top of water pump (10) is provided with connecting pipe (11), connecting pipe (11) run through in proper order and hold case (9) and handle case (12) and be linked together with first ring (14).
2. The steel pipe rust removing device for building construction technical service according to claim 1, characterized in that: handle interior diapire fixedly connected with second ring (16) of case (12), the inner wall of second ring (16) is provided with air nozzle (17) that the annular distributes, the top of handling case (12) is provided with fan (18), fan (18) run through and handle case (12) and are linked together with second ring (16).
3. The steel pipe rust removing device for building construction technical service according to claim 1, characterized in that: outside cleaning device (8) are including fixed frame (801), clearance ring (802) and second servo motor (805), fixed frame (801) and workstation (1) fixed connection, the inner wall of fixed frame (801) all rotates all around and is connected with gear (804), the below the output shaft fixed connection of gear (804) and second servo motor (805), the fixed surface of clearance ring (802) is connected with tooth piece (803) that the annular distributes, clearance ring (802) are connected through tooth piece (803) and gear (804) meshing, the inner wall of clearance ring (802) is provided with ring (806) of polishing.
4. The steel pipe rust removing device for building construction technical service according to claim 1, characterized in that: inside cleaning device (7) are including solid fixed ring (701), gu fixed ring (701) and connecting rod (6) fixed connection, gu the fixed surface of fixed ring (701) is connected with sanding block (702) that the annular distributes, gu the fixed surface of fixed ring (701) is connected with the annular and distributes and with sanding block (702) crisscross brush hair (703) that distributes.
5. The steel pipe rust removing device for building construction technical service according to claim 1, characterized in that: transmission (2) include synchronous belt (203) and third servo motor (204), the top of workstation (1) is rotated and is connected with evenly distributed live-rollers (201), every the equal fixedly connected with belt pulley (202), a plurality of in the front of live-rollers (201) belt pulley (202) are through synchronous belt (203) transmission connection, left side the output shaft fixed connection of belt pulley (202) and third servo motor (204).
6. The steel pipe rust removing device for building construction technical service according to claim 1, characterized in that: a circular pipe (901) is fixedly connected between the containing box (9) and the treating box (12), and a filter screen (902) is fixedly connected to the inner wall of the circular pipe (901).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022334508.9U CN213498407U (en)||2020-10-20||2020-10-20||Steel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022334508.9U CN213498407U (en)||2020-10-20||2020-10-20||Steel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213498407U true CN213498407U (en)||2021-06-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022334508.9U Active CN213498407U (en)||2020-10-20||2020-10-20||Steel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213498407U (en)|
- 2020-10-20 CN CN202022334508.9U patent/CN213498407U/en active Active
|CN204339524U (en)||The one straight tube that gets rusty is polished cleaning plant fast|
|CN211989841U (en)||Cleaning and dust removing device for aluminum alloy door and window production|
|CN213498407U (en)||Steel pipe rust cleaning device for building construction technical service|
|CN109731829A (en)||A kind of solid carbon dioxide washes the solar panels cleaning device of mixing|
|CN108543747A (en)||A kind of magnetorheological clamping workpieces processing cleaning device|
|CN211052015U (en)||Belt cleaning device of automobile wheel hub production usefulness|
|CN106000971A (en)||Coating jig cleaning machine|
|CN210233684U (en)||High efficiency mould belt cleaning device|
|CN209810732U (en)||Dry water washing mixed solar panel cleaning mechanism|
|CN208934287U (en)||A kind of roofing exhaust equipment|
|CN207655554U (en)||A kind of construction building block cleaning device|
|CN213793271U (en)||Exterior cleaning device for fuel transport container|
|CN110625494A (en)||Corner burnishing device is used in ceramic tile processing|
|CN213315832U (en)||Mechanical paint spraying device|
|CN214637551U (en)||Efficient panel beating spraying device|
|CN213162134U (en)||Dust collector for producing and processing mechanical parts|
|CN212238321U (en)||Spare part belt cleaning device for mechanical engineering|
|CN211103249U (en)||Corner burnishing device is used in ceramic tile processing|
|CN210936146U (en)||Steel plate cleaning machine|
|CN213349875U (en)||Gear machining cleaning equipment|
|CN215278771U (en)||Automatic finish machining equipment for motor stator|
|CN213856197U (en)||Surface cleaning device for core of material pipe storage tank|
|CN211802557U (en)||Part cleaning device for industrial machinery|
|CN211678979U (en)||Cleaning equipment is used in hardware fitting processing|
|CN215141291U (en)||All-round rotation type electromechanical device surface paint spraying apparatus|