Arc rib axillary beam top mould device
The utility model relates to a building element field particularly, relates to an arc rib axillary roof beam top mould device.
In the building products at the present stage, the buildings on the ground are easy to adopt novel technical means such as standardization and assembly, but the underground buildings are generally difficult to adopt assembly components, except some underground pipe galleries, the underground building structure basically takes cast-in-place as a main point, mainly because the garage top plate of the basement needs to be planted with greening vegetation, grass and trees and the like, needs to be provided with a covering soil layer with the thickness of 1.5m, needs to bear a large load, and has higher requirements on the bearing capacity and the stability of the structure. For project quality, a common underground garage is a cast-in-place structure, and the condition has certain influence on the construction progress of the whole project.
In order to complete the design and construction as soon as possible, the underground garage adopts standardized construction modules as much as possible, a plurality of basements, the underground garage and even some markets with more regular building body types adopt a small-spacing beam form, the small-spacing beam system has obvious advantages, and compared with common flat slabs, beamless floors and the like, the ribbed floor slab has the advantages of large rigidity, small deformation and good earthquake resistance.
The above architecture, while having many advantages, also has the following disadvantages:
(1) the workload is large, a large number of workers are needed for building the full scaffold, and the cost of the project is increased on the premise that the labor cost is increased day by day;
(2) a large number of templates are needed, the demand for wood on the construction site is mainly reflected on the templates, and the wood is more and more precious, which is contrary to the concept of environment-friendly and green construction which is vigorously advocated at the present stage;
(3) the template is inconvenient to disassemble, a large amount of manpower needs to be put into the disassembling work of the template after the concrete is solidified and hardened, and the cost is further increased;
(4) because the quantity of roof beam is more, the moulding instrument such as template, scaffold frame that adopt in the work progress is numerous, and the job site need open up a large amount of spaces usually and carry out the construction of template, scaffold frame etc. has hindered the smooth implementation of project to a certain extent.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model discloses a main aim at is not enough to the above-mentioned of prior art, provides an arc rib axillary roof beam top mould device for arc-shaped beam formwork.
In order to realize the aim, the arc rib axillary beam top die device comprises a groove top, a female supporting plate and a sub supporting plate;
the groove top is a cuboid with a square horizontal section, four corners of the top surface and the bottom surface are rounded corners, and four edges of the top surface and four side edges of the side surface are arc-shaped; the bottom surface of the groove top is fixed on the female supporting plate;
the female supporting plate is square, four sides of the female supporting plate are of a double-layer structure and comprise an upper occlusion edge and a lower occlusion edge, and a cavity is formed between the upper occlusion edge and the lower occlusion edge; the adjacent female supporting plates are connected through the female supporting plate, and the female supporting plate is inserted into the cavity of the female supporting plate;
the size of the sub-supporting plate is the same as that of the mother supporting plate, the thickness of the sub-supporting plate is the same as that of the cavity, four corners of the sub-supporting plate are small squares, and the thickness of each small square is one third of that of other parts of the sub-supporting plate.
Preferably, the middle area of the upper occlusion edge is provided with a scale observation hole, the female supporting plate on one side of the scale observation hole is provided with scales for observing the depth of the sub supporting plate inserted into the cavity, and the side length of the small square is not less than the depth of the cavity.
Preferably, the groove top is welded at the middle position of the female supporting plate, so that the distances between the groove top and the four sides of the female supporting plate are the same.
Preferably, the female supporting plate and the male supporting plate are made of galvanized steel plates.
Preferably, the tank top is a hollow shell and is formed by stamping galvanized steel sheets so as to reduce weight.
The utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
(1) by adopting the arc rib armpit beam top die device, all beams have arc armpits, the stress of the structure is more reasonable, and the building material can exert greater effect;
(2) the arc rib axillary beam top die device can adjust the width of the beam according to the actual needs of the engineering, does not need special treatment, and has strong adaptability and high turnover rate;
(3) by adopting the arc rib axillary beam top mould device of the utility model, the suspended ceiling can be omitted, the material is saved, the manufacturing cost is reduced, and the device can be applied to garages, large-scale markets, stations and the like;
(4) by adopting the arc rib axillary beam top formwork device of the utility model, the formwork of the arc beam is completed, so that the structure of the beam system is more reasonable, which can not be realized by adopting the prior common wooden formwork;
(5) the utility model discloses an arc rib axillary roof beam top mould device installation dismantles convenient and fast, has reduced labour cost and mechanical expense, the cost is reduced.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of a cell roof construction;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the construction of the slot top and the female pallet;
FIG. 4 is a schematic diagram of a double-layer structure of four sides of a mother pallet;
FIG. 5 is a schematic view of a sub-pallet configuration;
FIG. 6 is a schematic view of the connection of a female pallet and a male pallet;
wherein the figures include the following reference numerals: 1. a groove top; 2. a female pallet; 21. an upper occlusion edge; 22. a lower occlusion edge; 23. a cavity; 24. a scale observation hole; 3. and a sub-supporting plate.
The present invention will be further explained with reference to the accompanying drawings.
As shown in fig. 1, the arc rib axillary beam mold jacking device of the utility model comprises a groove top 1, a mother supporting plate 2 and a son supporting plate 3, wherein the groove top 1 is fixed on the mother supporting plate 2, and the adjacent mother supporting plates 2 are connected through the son supporting plate 3 to form a complete arc rib axillary beam mold jacking device;
as shown in fig. 2, the groove top 1 is a cuboid, the top surface and the bottom surface are both squares, four corners of the top surface and the bottom surface are both fillets, and four edges of the top surface and four side edges of the side surfaces are both arcs; in order to reduce the weight, the top of the tank is of a hollow shell structure and is formed by stamping galvanized steel sheets.
As shown in fig. 3-4, the female pallet 2 is square, the slot top 1 is welded at the center of the female pallet 2, so that the distances between the slot top and the four sides of the female pallet are the same, the four sides of the female pallet 2 outside the slot top 1 are of a double-layer structure and comprise an upper occlusion edge 21 and a lower occlusion edge 22, a cavity 23 is formed between the upper occlusion edge 21 and the lower occlusion edge 22, and the female pallet is inserted into the cavity 23; the middle area of the upper occlusion edge 21 is provided with a scale observation hole 24, and the female supporting plate on one side of the scale observation hole 24 is provided with scales for observing the depth of the sub-supporting plate inserted into the cavity.
As shown in fig. 5, the sub-pallet and the mother pallet are the same in size, the thickness of the sub-pallet is the same as that of the cavity, so that the sub-pallet is just inserted into the cavity, four corners of the sub-pallet are small squares, and the thickness of the small squares is one third of that of other parts of the sub-pallet, and the reason for this is that after the mother pallet is inserted, one corner of three sub-pallets is overlapped at the same position, and the thickness of the small squares is set to one third of the normal thickness, so that the overlapped part can also be just inserted into the cavity, as shown in fig. 6. Although four corners of the sub-supporting plate are provided with non-overlapping parts, and gaps are formed when the sub-supporting plate is inserted into the cavity, the practical use is not affected, and the surface is still flat after concrete is poured.
The side length of the small square is not less than the depth of the cavity, so that the adjusting range between adjacent female supporting plates is maximized, and the size of the top die device can be adjusted by adjusting the depth of the sub-supporting plate inserted into the cavity of the female supporting plate, thereby achieving the purpose of adjusting the width of the beam.
The main supporting plate and the sub supporting plate are made of galvanized steel plates. Galvanized steel sheet can fully satisfy the utility model discloses a roll-in, bending, stamping forming and welded connection's processing requirement, galvanized steel sheet's galvanizing coat has good corrosion resisting property moreover, and the zinc coat adhesion is good, and when galvanized sheet stand very complicated deformation processing man-hour, the zinc coat can not drop, galvanized steel sheet surfacing, and gloss retention time is than longer for the effect is very good after the building form removal.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention and is not intended to limit the present invention, and various modifications and changes may be made by those skilled in the art. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.