CN210818172U - Clamp for welding spiral air duct machining joint - Google PatentsClamp for welding spiral air duct machining joint Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210818172U CN210818172U CN201921599672.3U CN201921599672U CN210818172U CN 210818172 U CN210818172 U CN 210818172U CN 201921599672 U CN201921599672 U CN 201921599672U CN 210818172 U CN210818172 U CN 210818172U
- Prior art keywords
- spiral duct
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 46
- 238000003754 machining Methods 0.000 title abstract description 3
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims description 38
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims 1
- 230000002745 absorbent Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 239000002250 absorbent Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 abstract description 13
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 3
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 description 2
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000023298 conjugation with cellular fusion Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000013011 mating Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000009376 nuclear reprocessing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000021037 unidirectional conjugation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000018109 developmental process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004880 explosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a technical field of spiral duct frock is a spiral duct adds clamping apparatus for processing joint welding, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, be equipped with the anchor clamps body on the base, it has seted up the standing groove to lie in anchor clamps body lower extreme on the base, be equipped with the suction bag in the standing groove, the rear end that is close to the suction bag in the standing groove is equipped with the induced draft fan, the induced draft fan sets up towards the suction bag, be equipped with the purification mechanism that is used for blowing the purification on the base. The welding slag collecting and cleaning device has the effect of collecting and cleaning welding slag generated in machining.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the technique of spiral duct frock and specifically relates to a spiral duct processing connects anchor clamps for welding.
Nowadays, with the continuous development and progress of society, the production and processing technology of the spiral air duct is more mature, and the spiral air duct at the derivative is subjected to secondary processing to form other accessory ducts with different shapes and sizes, but in the reprocessing and production process of the spiral air duct, the joints of the two pipe bodies need to be welded and sewed by electric welding.
At present, a chinese patent that application publication number is CN108372382A discloses a spiral duct processing connects anchor clamps for welding, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, the top fixed mounting of base has the locating plate, the top fixed mounting of locating plate side has a solid fixed cylinder, the middle part fixed mounting of solid fixed cylinder inner chamber has the location axle sleeve, the middle part movable sleeve of location axle sleeve is equipped with the transmission shaft, the outside fixed mounting that the one end of transmission shaft extends to the locating plate side has carousel ii, the other end of transmission shaft cup joints with the bearing on the solid fixed cylinder inner wall is fixed. This spiral duct processing connects anchor clamps for welding through the inclination of the relative fixed section of thick bamboo of bolt cooperation cardboard adjustment stationary mast, utilizes the limiting plate to carry out on the stationary mast the relative position apart from the last first spiral duct of a fixed section of thick bamboo of fixed second spiral minute pipe simultaneously, and two spiral duct joint welding angles and the position of being convenient for have improved the spiral and have been divided the practicality and the ageing of managing reprocessing.
The above prior art suffers from the following disadvantages: when the spiral pipe is positioned and welded, a lot of welding slag is generated, and meanwhile, a lot of welding smoke is generated during welding. The pollution of the working environment can be caused, the pollution of the working environment can not be caused, and the welding operation can be influenced during the subsequent welding operation.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a spiral duct processing connects welding and uses anchor clamps, it has the welding slag that will produce man-hour and collects the effect of clearance.
The above utility model discloses an above-mentioned utility model purpose can realize through following technical scheme: the utility model provides a spiral duct processing connects anchor clamps for welding, includes the base, be equipped with the anchor clamps body on the base, it has seted up the standing groove to lie in anchor clamps body lower extreme on the base, be equipped with the dust bag in the standing groove, the rear end that is close to the dust bag in the standing groove is equipped with the suction fan, the suction fan sets up towards the dust bag, be equipped with the purification mechanism that is used for blowing the purification on the base.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when the operator carries out welding operation, the operator utilizes clamping device earlier to fix helical wind pipe, and then the operator opens the end cover, and then the operator starts induced draft fan, and then makes to attract the welding slag, drops the welding slag in the dust absorption bag. Utilize simultaneously to purify the mechanism and can adsorb the collection to dust and the gas that produce during the welding, and then reduce the production of harmful gas during the welding.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the cleaning mechanism comprises a cleaning groove arranged on the base, a dust suction pipe is connected between the cleaning groove and the placing groove, the suction fan is connected in the dust suction pipe, the dust suction pipe is close to one end of the suction fan and is connected with a brush in a rotating mode, the rotating plane of the brush is vertically arranged, and a collecting component used for absorbing miscellaneous gas during welding is arranged in the cleaning groove.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when utilizing the air pump to adsorb the operation to external gas, external gas is adsorbing earlier through the brush after, utilizes the brush to adsorb the interior large particulate matter of gas earlier, carries out preliminary purification operation to gas. And then back to the collecting member, with which the gas is further filtered.
The utility model discloses further set up to: and an air supply pipe is connected between the inside of the base and the cleaning groove, an air pump is connected in the air supply pipe, and the air supply pipe extends out of the base.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, utilize air pump and blast pipe, can outwards discharge the gas after filtering in following the clearance groove. So that the gas can be reused.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the collecting part comprises a filter plate arranged in the cleaning groove along the vertical direction, a plurality of filter holes are formed in the filter plate, each filter hole is internally provided with an active carbon placing ring, a sliding groove is formed in the base, an adhesion plate is connected to the sliding groove along the vertical direction in a sliding mode, and an adhesion layer is attached to the adhesion plate.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, harmful gas will blow to the filter after the brush on, then utilize the active carbon to place ring and adhesion layer and carry out the adhesion and purify gas with the dust. While at the same time causing.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the upper end of clearance groove has seted up the draw-in groove along the horizontal direction, the cunning is connected with the scraper blade in the draw-in groove, scraper blade slip back and adhesion layer butt, be connected with the elastic component that the drive scraper blade removed to keeping away from the inside direction of draw-in groove between scraper blade and the draw-in groove.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when the dust accumulation on the adhesion board is too much, the operator will be pulled out the adhesion board, then utilize the elastic component butt to the adhesion board with the scraper blade. Then the adhesion plate is pushed downwards, and the dust on the adhesion plate is scraped and cleaned by the scraper, so that the adhesion plate can be cleaned, and the adhesion plate can be reused.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the bag mouth department of dust bag rotates and is connected with the snap ring, the vertical setting in rotation plane of snap ring, be fixed with the fixture block on the outer peripheral face of snap ring, set up on the standing groove with fixture block complex cooperation groove, be close to cooperation groove one end on the standing groove and set up the intercommunication groove that links to each other with the cooperation groove.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, after the operator installed the fixture block in the cooperation inslot, operator's rotating snap ring for in the intercommunication inslot is gone into to the fixture block card on the snap ring, then utilize the intercommunication groove to make the position fixing with the fixture block. This simple structure to make snap ring easy dismounting, and then make and change the dust bag.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the notch department of standing groove has seted up rectangular groove along the horizontal direction, rectangular inslot slides and is connected with the end cover, keeping away from rectangular groove one end of end cover and being equipped with magnet, the notch department of standing groove is equipped with the cooperation magnet with the magnet actuation.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when the end cover was closed, can be so that magnet and cooperation magnet carry out the actuation for the position of end cover can be fixed. Meanwhile, the attraction force of the magnet can prevent the end cover from being opened by external force. The end cover is arranged, so that when welding is not performed, the dust absorption bag in the placing groove can be protected, and dust is prevented from entering.
The utility model discloses further set up to: an operating handle is fixed on the end cover.
By adopting the technical scheme, an operator can conveniently operate the end cover by utilizing the operating handle.
To sum up, the utility model discloses a beneficial technological effect does:
1. an operator starts the air suction fan to suck the welding slag and drop the welding slag into the dust absorption bag, and meanwhile, the purification mechanism can adsorb and collect dust and gas generated during welding so as to reduce the generation of harmful gas during welding;
2. utilize the scraper blade to scrape off the clearance with the dust on the adhesion board, and then just make the adhesion board clear up, and then can realize the reuse of adhesion board.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the external structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is an explosion diagram of the dust bag structure on the base of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a longitudinal sectional view of the purification mechanism and the collecting member of the present invention.
Fig. 4 is an exploded view of the collecting member of the present invention.
In the figure, 1, a base; 11. a clamp body; 12. a placement groove; 13. a dust collection bag; 14. an air suction fan; 2. a purification mechanism; 21. an air pump; 22. an air supply pipe; 23. cleaning the tank; 24. a dust collection pipe; 25. a brush; 3. a collecting member; 31. a filter plate; 32. an active carbon placing ring; 33. a chute; 34. sticking the connecting plate; 35. an adhesion layer; 4. a card slot; 41. a squeegee; 42. an elastic member; 43. a snap ring; 44. a clamping block; 45. a mating groove; 46. a communicating groove; 5. an end cap; 51. a long groove; 52. a magnet; 53. a magnet is matched; 54. an operating handle; 55. and (4) filtering holes.
The present invention will be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
A spiral duct processing connects welding and uses anchor clamps, as shown in fig. 1 and 2, includes base 1, is equipped with anchor clamps body 11 on base 1, and anchor clamps body 11 is used for carrying out the centre gripping with the spiral duct, and the operator can weld the spiral duct after the centre gripping. Meanwhile, a placing groove 12 is formed in the lower end of the base 1, which is located on the clamp body 11, and a dust bag 13 is connected to the placing groove 12, so that welding slag falling from the clamp body 11 can be collected, and the dust bag 13 can be detached and replaced. Then be equipped with suction fan 14 near the rear end of dust bag 13 in standing groove 12 to suction fan 14 sets up towards dust bag 13, and when the operator carried out welding operation, the operator opened suction fan 14, then accelerated the whereabouts of welding slag, and the whereabouts collection effect of reinforcing welding slag. And a purifying mechanism 2 for blowing and purifying is arranged on the base 1.
Referring to fig. 3, in the present embodiment, the cleaning mechanism 2 includes a cleaning tank 23 formed on the base 1, a dust suction pipe 24 connected between the cleaning tank 23 and the placement tank 12, and a suction fan 14 connected in the dust suction pipe 24. Meanwhile, a brush 25 is rotatably connected to the end of the suction pipe 24 close to the suction fan 14, and the rotation plane of the brush 25 is arranged in the vertical direction. Furthermore, the air sucked from the outside can be firstly cleaned preliminarily, and then a collecting component 3 for purifying the air is arranged in the cleaning groove 23. And a blast pipe 22 is provided in the base 1, and the blast pipe 22 connects the cleaning tank 23 to the outside. Meanwhile, an air pump 21 is arranged in the blast pipe 22, an operator starts the air pump 21, and purified air is discharged outwards by the air pump 21, so that the absorption and recycling of the air are realized.
Referring to fig. 3 and 4, in the present embodiment, the collecting member 3 includes a filter plate 31 vertically disposed in the cleaning tank 23, and then a plurality of filter holes 55 are formed in the filter plate 31. The filter holes 55 are formed toward the brush 25. Then, an active carbon placing ring 32 is arranged in each filtering hole 55, active carbon is placed in the active carbon placing ring 32, and harmful parts in the air can be adsorbed by the active carbon, so that the air is filtered. Meanwhile, the base 1 is provided with a sliding groove 33, an adhesion plate 34 is connected in the sliding groove 33 in a sliding manner along the vertical direction, and an adhesion layer 35 is attached to the adhesion plate 34. The filter 31 sets up at the 34 front ends of adhesion board, and then can realize adsorbing the large particulate matter in the air, then recycles adhesion layer 35 and carries out the adhesion. Simultaneously, the upper end of the cleaning groove 23 is provided with a clamping groove 4 along the horizontal direction, the scraping plate 41 is connected in the clamping groove 4 in a sliding manner, the shape of the scraping plate 41 is an arc-shaped plate, and the lower end of the scraping plate 41 is abutted to the adhesion layer 35 after the scraping plate 41 slides. And be connected with the elastic component 42 that drive scraper blade 41 moved to keeping away from the inside direction of draw-in groove 4 between scraper blade 41 and draw-in groove 4, elastic component 42 can make scraper blade 41 move to being close to adhesion board 34 direction all the time, then the operator upwards pulls out adhesion board 34, then utilizes scraper blade 41 to clear up the dust impurity on adhesion layer 35 and scrape off.
As shown in fig. 2 and 3, a snap ring 43 is rotatably connected to the mouth of the dust bag 13, and the rotation plane of the snap ring 43 is vertically arranged. Be fixed with fixture block 44 on the outer peripheral face of snap ring 43 to set up on the standing groove with fixture block 44 complex cooperation groove 45, then be close to cooperation groove 45 one end and set up the intercommunication groove 46 that links to each other with cooperation groove 45 on the standing groove, the groove height of intercommunication groove 46 will be less than the groove height of cooperation groove 45, after the operator installs fixture block 44 in cooperation groove 45, operator's rotating snap ring 43 for fixture block 44 on the snap ring 43 is gone into to the intercommunication inslot 46, then utilize intercommunication groove 46 to make the rigidity with fixture block 44. Meanwhile, a long groove 51 is formed in the notch of the placing groove 12, an end cover 5 is connected to the long groove 51 in a sliding mode along the horizontal direction, and the end cover 5 is closed with the placing groove 12 after sliding. Then, a magnet 52 is attached to the end of the end cap 5 away from the elongated slot 51, and a matching magnet 53 which is attracted to the magnet 52 is attached to the notch of the placement groove 12. Further, when the end cap 5 is closed, the position of the end cap 5 can be fixed after the magnet 52 and the mating magnet 53 are attracted. An operating handle 54 is fixed on the end cover 5, so that an operator can operate the end cover 5 conveniently.
The specific implementation principle of the embodiment is as follows: when the operator carries out welding operation, the operator utilizes clamping device earlier to fix the spiral duct, and then the operator opens end cover 5, and then the operator starts suction fan 14 and air pump 21, and then makes to attract the welding slag, falls the welding slag in dust bag 13. Then, the air pump 21 adsorbs the outside air, and the air passes through the filter plate 31 and the activated carbon placing ring 32 to be purified. After the filter plate 31 is adhered with dust, the operator first pulls the scraper 41 backward, then the operator pulls the filter plate 31 upward, and after the scraper is pulled up, the operator releases the scraper 41 to abut against the filter plate 31. The operator then moves the filter plates 31 down so that the scraper 41 scrapes the filter plates 31.
The present embodiment is only for explaining the present invention, and it is not limited to the present invention, and those skilled in the art can make modifications without inventive contribution to the present embodiment as required after reading the present specification, but all of them are protected by patent law within the scope of the claims of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a spiral duct processing connects anchor clamps for welding, includes base (1), be equipped with anchor clamps body (11), characterized by on base (1): the clamp is characterized in that a placing groove (12) is formed in the lower end of the clamp body (11) on the base (1), a dust absorption bag (13) is arranged in the placing groove (12), an air suction fan (14) is arranged at the rear end, close to the dust absorption bag (13), in the placing groove (12), the air suction fan (14) is arranged towards the dust absorption bag (13), and a purification mechanism (2) for blowing and purifying is arranged on the base (1).
2. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint according to claim 1, wherein: purify mechanism (2) including seting up clearance groove (23) on base (1), be connected with dust absorption pipe (24) between clearance groove (23) and standing groove (12), induced draft fan (14) are connected in dust absorption pipe (24), dust absorption pipe (24) are close to induced draft fan (14) one end and rotate and are connected with brush (25), the vertical setting in rotation plane of brush (25), be equipped with in clearance groove (23) and be used for carrying out absorbent collecting part (3) with miscellaneous gas when welding.
3. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint as set forth in claim 2, wherein: an air supply pipe (22) is connected between the interior of the base (1) and the cleaning groove (23), an air pump (21) is connected in the air supply pipe (22), and the air supply pipe (22) extends out of the base (1).
4. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint as set forth in claim 3, wherein: collecting part (3) include filter (31) of setting in clearance groove (23) along vertical direction, a plurality of filtration holes (55) have been seted up on filter (31), every it places ring (32) to be equipped with the active carbon in filtration hole (55), spout (33) have been seted up on base (1), it is connected with adhesion board (34) to slide along vertical direction in spout (33), it has adhesion layer (35) to laminate on adhesion board (34).
5. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint according to claim 4, wherein: draw-in groove (4) have been seted up along the horizontal direction in the upper end of clearance groove (23), the sliding is connected with scraper blade (41) in draw-in groove (4), scraper blade (41) slip back and adhesion layer (35) butt, be connected with between scraper blade (41) and draw-in groove (4) drive scraper blade (41) to keeping away from elastic component (42) that draw-in groove (4) inside direction removed.
6. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint according to claim 1, wherein: the bag mouth department of dust bag (13) rotates and is connected with snap ring (43), the vertical setting in rotation plane of snap ring (43), be fixed with fixture block (44) on the outer peripheral face of snap ring (43), seted up on standing groove (12) with fixture block (44) complex cooperation groove (45), be close to cooperation groove (45) one end on standing groove (12) and seted up intercommunication groove (46) that link to each other with cooperation groove (45).
7. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint according to claim 1, wherein: the steel wire rope placing device is characterized in that a long groove (51) is formed in the notch of the placing groove (12) in the horizontal direction, an end cover (5) is connected to the long groove (51) in a sliding mode, one end, far away from the long groove (51), of the end cover (5) is provided with a magnet (52), and a matched magnet (53) attracted with the magnet (52) is arranged in the notch of the placing groove (12).
8. The jig for welding a spiral duct processing joint as set forth in claim 7, wherein: an operating handle (54) is fixed on the end cover (5).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921599672.3U CN210818172U (en)||2019-09-24||2019-09-24||Clamp for welding spiral air duct machining joint|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921599672.3U CN210818172U (en)||2019-09-24||2019-09-24||Clamp for welding spiral air duct machining joint|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210818172U true CN210818172U (en)||2020-06-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921599672.3U Active CN210818172U (en)||2019-09-24||2019-09-24||Clamp for welding spiral air duct machining joint|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210818172U (en)|
- 2019-09-24 CN CN201921599672.3U patent/CN210818172U/en active Active
|CN211540763U (en)||Inner wall rust removal device for circular tube for machining|
|JP2012217976A (en)||Cleaning device of dust collection body|
|CN108115579A (en)||A kind of workpiece surface derusting Xun Huan sand blasting room|
|CN210818172U (en)||Clamp for welding spiral air duct machining joint|
|CN210937588U (en)||Flame cutting machine|
|CN214050988U (en)||Mine is dust remove device for pit|
|CN101976030B (en)||Dust removal machine for laser drum powder box|
|CN212739594U (en)||Cleaning device for coal conveyer belt|
|CN213855082U (en)||Electrostatic dust removal device for industrial flue gas|
|CN211029641U (en)||Shot blasting machine for surface treatment of metal material|
|CN109909817B (en)||Blade dust removal equipment|
|CN111922816A (en)||Metal pipe end grinding device|
|CN208450868U (en)||A kind of round tube welding tooling of band slagging-off and gas cleaning|
|CN201095072Y (en)||Polishing dust-removing working bench|
|CN115006935B (en)||High-precision pulse dust collector|
|CN212734575U (en)||Welding fume dust removing-wire feeding cantilever integrated machine|
|CN216990495U (en)||Water-soluble smoke and dust purifier for rail-walking type plasma blanking machine|
|CN211659529U (en)||Air suction device for antenna welding|
|CN210968181U (en)||Deburring device for machining flange plate|
|CN209334966U (en)||A kind of cutting machine weldering dust collection system|
|CN216395757U (en)||Multifunctional module formula dust remover|
|CN214391270U (en)||Workpiece cleaning device for machining of mechanical equipment|
|CN214914329U (en)||Bag back-blowing ash removal device of steel pipe shot blasting machine|
|CN113305406A (en)||Iron tower welding connecting plate plasma cutting machine|
|CN212043127U (en)||Dust collector for laser cutting machine|