CN210050249U - Damping device of artificial atomizer - Google PatentsDamping device of artificial atomizer Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210050249U CN210050249U CN201920692881.6U CN201920692881U CN210050249U CN 210050249 U CN210050249 U CN 210050249U CN 201920692881 U CN201920692881 U CN 201920692881U CN 210050249 U CN210050249 U CN 210050249U
- Prior art keywords
- pump head
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 42
- 238000000889 atomisation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 101700078171 KNTC1 Proteins 0.000 description 16
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000012466 permeate Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003321 amplification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003199 nucleic acid amplification method Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a damping device of artificial atomization machine, the purpose is the installation problem of solving current motor and pump head, and motor and pump head direct mount are on artifical fog machine, arouse the resonance of part on the artificial atomization machine easily during motor work vibrations, and the problem of the machine is damaged to the noise increase, and it includes the horizontal pole, the horizontal pole both ends all are fixed with the installation plug, and the gasket is installed in the installation plug outside, and damping component is all installed through the bolt in horizontal pole top both sides, and the installation component is installed on the damping component top, and when the motor vibrations, the piston is in the sleeve internalization, and inside damping spring extrudees, kick-backs and falls the vibrations that installation component brought, and the rubber circle reduces the wearing and tearing that the piston received, reduces the noise simultaneously, and motor and pump head are installed at installation auxiliary plate, do not directly install at the mounting panel, do not tightly be convenient for install the mounting panel, The motor and the pump head can be conveniently overhauled.
The utility model relates to an atomizing machine technical field, concretely relates to damping device of artifical atomizing machine.
The artificial fog is based on improving air quality and beautifying environment, and is used widely in various industries rapidly due to its characteristics of economy, high efficiency and convenience.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a damping device of artificial atomization machine has solved the installation problem of current motor and pump head, and motor and pump head direct mount cause the resonance of part on the artificial atomization machine easily during motor work vibrations, and the problem of machine is damaged to the noise amplification.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a damping device of artificial atomization machine, includes the horizontal pole, the horizontal pole both ends all are fixed with the installation plug, and the gasket is installed in the installation plug outside, and damping component is all installed through the bolt in horizontal pole top both sides, and damping component installs the installation component on the top, and the motor is installed on the installation component top, and the pump head is installed to motor one side.
Further, damping component includes base, sleeve, damping spring, piston, rubber circle and mounting hole, and base top middle part is fixed with the sleeve, and damping spring is installed to the inboard lower part of sleeve, and the piston has been cup jointed on the inboard upper portion of sleeve, and the rubber circle is installed to piston one end, and the mounting hole has all been seted up in the base and the piston outside.
Further, the mounting assembly comprises a fixing column, a mounting plate, mounting lugs, fixing holes, a groove and a mounting auxiliary plate, the mounting plate is mounted at the top end of the fixing column, the mounting lugs are fixed on two sides of the mounting plate, the fixing holes are formed in the middle of one side of each mounting lug, the groove is formed in the middle of the top end of the mounting plate, and the mounting auxiliary plate is mounted inside the groove.
Furthermore, an external thread is formed on the outer side of the installation plug, and a fixing nut is sleeved on the outer side of the installation plug.
Further, the installation auxiliary plate is connected with the installation plate through a buckle, and the top end of the installation plate is uniformly provided with water permeable holes.
Furthermore, the locating slot is arranged at the position, located on one side of the damping assembly, of the top end of the cross rod, and the locating holes are formed in the two sides of the gasket.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses in when the motor vibrations, the piston is at the sleeve internalization, and the vibrations that the installation component brought are fallen in inside damping spring extrusion, resilience buffering, and the rubber circle reduces the wearing and tearing that the piston received, the noise abatement simultaneously.
2. The utility model discloses well motor and pump head are installed and are assisted the board in the installation, and directly not install at the mounting panel, the installation mounting panel of not tightly being convenient for is convenient for take off the installation moreover and is assisted the board, be convenient for overhaul motor and pump head.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present application or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings needed to be used in the embodiments or technical descriptions will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present application, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to the drawings without creative efforts.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is the structural schematic diagram of the shock-absorbing assembly of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the structure of the mounting assembly of the present invention.
1. a cross bar; 2. installing a plug; 3. a gasket; 4. a bolt; 5. a shock absorbing assembly; 6. mounting the component; 7. a motor; 8. a pump head; 51. a base; 52. a sleeve; 53. a damping spring; 54. a piston; 55. a rubber ring; 56. mounting holes; 61. fixing a column; 62. mounting a plate; 63. mounting lugs; 64. a fixing hole; 65. a groove; 66. and (5) installing an auxiliary plate.
In the following, only certain exemplary embodiments are briefly described. As those skilled in the art will recognize, the described embodiments may be modified in various different ways, all without departing from the spirit or scope of the present invention. Accordingly, the drawings and description are to be regarded as illustrative in nature, and not as restrictive.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "central," "longitudinal," "lateral," "length," "width," "thickness," "upper," "lower," "front," "rear," "left," "right," "vertical," "horizontal," "top," "bottom," "inner," "outer," "clockwise," "counterclockwise," "axial," "radial," "circumferential," and the like are used in the orientations and positional relationships indicated in the drawings for convenience in describing the invention and to simplify the description, and are not intended to indicate or imply that the referenced device or element must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and are not to be considered limiting of the invention.
Furthermore, the terms "first", "second" and "first" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance or implicitly indicating the number of technical features indicated. Thus, a feature defined as "first" or "second" may explicitly or implicitly include one or more of that feature. In the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless specifically defined otherwise.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly stated or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," "secured," and the like are to be construed broadly and can, for example, be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally formed; the connection can be mechanical connection, electrical connection or communication; either directly or indirectly through intervening media, either internally or in any other relationship. The specific meanings of the above terms in the present invention can be understood by those skilled in the art according to specific situations.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly stated or limited, "above" or "below" a first feature means that the first and second features are in direct contact, or that the first and second features are not in direct contact but are in contact with each other via another feature therebetween. Also, the first feature being "on," "above" and "over" the second feature includes the first feature being directly on and obliquely above the second feature, or merely indicating that the first feature is at a higher level than the second feature. A first feature being "under," "below," and "beneath" a second feature includes the first feature being directly above and obliquely above the second feature, or simply meaning that the first feature is at a lesser level than the second feature.
as shown in figures 1-3, the embodiment of the utility model provides a damping device of an artificial atomizer, which comprises a cross rod 1 and a cross rod 1, wherein both ends of the cross rod 1 are fixed with mounting plugs 2, the outer side of the mounting plugs 2 is provided with a gasket 3, both sides of the top end of the cross rod 1 are provided with damping components 5 through bolts 4, the top end of the damping components 5 is provided with a mounting component 6, the top end of the mounting component 6 is provided with a motor 7, one side of the motor 7 is provided with a pump head 8, the mounting plugs 2 at both ends of the cross rod 1 are inserted on a bottom bracket of the artificial atomizer, the gasket 3 is arranged inside and outside the artificial atomizer and is fixed by a fixing nut, so that the bottom of the artificial atomizer can be mounted on the cross rod 1, the bottom of the artificial atomizer is hollowed out for facilitating heat dissipation, if the motor 7 and the pump head 8 are directly mounted on the cross rod 1, the shock absorption assembly 5 can buffer the shock caused by the working of the motor 7, and the mounting assembly 6 is used for mounting the motor 7 and the pump head 8 on the cross rod 1.
Further, damper 5 includes base 51, sleeve 52, damping spring 53, piston 54, rubber ring 55 and mounting hole 56, base 51 top middle part is fixed with sleeve 52, damping spring 53 is installed to the inboard lower part of sleeve 52, piston 54 has been cup jointed on the inboard upper portion of sleeve 52, rubber ring 55 is installed to piston 54 one end, mounting hole 56 has all been seted up in base 51 and the piston 54 outside, base 51 installs on horizontal pole 1, piston 54 installs on fixed column 61, reuse bolt 4 fixes, when motor 7 shakes, piston 54 is at sleeve 52 internalization, inside damping spring 53 extrudees, the vibrations that installation component 6 brought are fallen in the rebound buffering, rubber ring 55 reduces the wearing and tearing that piston 54 received, reduce the noise simultaneously.
Further, the mounting assembly 6 comprises a fixing column 61, a mounting plate 62, mounting lugs 63, fixing holes 64, a groove 65 and a mounting auxiliary plate 66, the mounting plate 62 is mounted at the top end of the fixing column 61, the mounting lugs 63 are fixed on both sides of the mounting plate 62, the fixing holes 64 are formed in the middle of one side of the mounting lugs 63, the groove 65 is formed in the middle of the top end of the mounting plate 62, the mounting auxiliary plate 66 is mounted in the groove 65, the motor 7 and the pump head 8 are directly mounted on the mounting plate 62, and the mounting plate 62 is inconvenient to mount on the fixing column 61, meanwhile, the motor 7 and the pump head 8 are not convenient to take out, and the maintenance is inconvenient, so that the mounting plate 62 is firstly placed on the fixing column 61, the screws penetrate through the fixing holes 64 on the mounting lugs 63, the mounting plate 62 is fixed on the fixing column 61, the motor 7 and the pump head 8 are arranged on the auxiliary mounting plate 66, and then the auxiliary mounting plate 66 is arranged in the groove 65 of the mounting plate 62.
Further, an external thread is formed in the outer side of the installation plug 2, a fixing nut is sleeved on the outer side of the installation plug 2, and the external thread on the installation plug 2 is connected with the fixing nut to fix the cross rod 1.
Further be connected through the buckle between board 66 is assisted in the installation and the mounting panel 62, the buckle is connected and is conveniently taken off the motor 7 and the pump head 8 of board 66 and the installation above that are assisted in the installation, and the hole of permeating water has evenly been seted up on mounting panel 62 top, permeates water the hole and permeates water fast and prevent that motor 7 from weing.
Further, the locating slot is formed in the position, located on one side of the damping assembly 5, of the top end of the cross rod 1, the locating slot is used for installing the base 51, locating holes are formed in two sides of the gasket 3, the locating holes are used for installing rivets, and the rivets are used for installing the gasket 3 on the manual atomizer.
When the utility model is used, the installation plugs 2 at two ends of the cross rod 1 are inserted on the bottom bracket of the artificial atomizer, the gasket 3 is respectively arranged at the inner side and the outer side of the artificial atomizer and then fixed by a fixing nut to install the bottom of the artificial atomizer on the cross rod 1, so that the bottom of the artificial atomizer is hollowed out to facilitate heat dissipation, if the motor 7 and the pump head 8 are directly installed on the cross rod 1, the cross rod 1 is easy to damage and the noise is larger, therefore, the damping component 5 and the installation component 6 are installed at the top end of the cross rod 1, the damping component 5 can buffer the vibration brought by the motor 7 during working, the base 51 is installed on the cross rod 1, the piston 54 is installed on the fixed column 61 and fixed by the bolt 4, when the motor 7 vibrates, the piston 54 moves in the sleeve 52, the internal damping spring 53 extrudes and the rebound buffers the vibration brought by the installation component 6, the rubber, simultaneously the noise is reduced, installation component 6 is used for installing motor 7 and pump head 8 on horizontal pole 1, directly install motor 7 and pump head 8 on mounting panel 62, it is inconvenient to install mounting panel 62 on fixed column 61, also be inconvenient for taking out motor 7 and pump head 8 simultaneously, inconvenient maintenance, consequently, place mounting panel 62 on fixed column 61 earlier, pass the fixed orifices 64 on the installation ear 63 with the screw, fix mounting panel 62 on fixed column 61, install motor 7 and pump head 8 on installation auxiliary plate 66, install installation auxiliary plate 66 in the recess 65 of mounting panel 62 again.
This embodiment is when the motor vibrations, and the piston is at the sleeve internalization, and the vibrations that the installation component brought are fallen in inside damping spring extrusion, resilience buffering, and the rubber circle reduces the wearing and tearing that the piston received, reduces the noise simultaneously, and motor and pump head are installed and are assisted the board in the installation, do not directly install at the mounting panel, and the installation mounting panel of not tightly being convenient for is convenient for take off the installation moreover and is assisted the board, be convenient for overhaul motor and pump head.
1. The utility model provides a damping device of artificial atomization machine, includes horizontal pole (1), its characterized in that: horizontal pole (1) both ends all are fixed with installation plug (2), and gasket (3) are installed in installation plug (2) outside, and damper (5) are all installed through bolt (4) to horizontal pole (1) top both sides, and damper (6) are installed on damper (5) top, and motor (7) are installed on damper (6) top, and pump head (8) are installed to motor (7) one side.
2. The vibration damper of an artificial atomizer according to claim 1, wherein: damping component (5) are including base (51), sleeve (52), damping spring (53), piston (54), rubber circle (55) and mounting hole (56), and base (51) top middle part is fixed with sleeve (52), and damping spring (53) are installed to sleeve (52) inboard lower part, and piston (54) have been cup jointed on sleeve (52) inboard upper portion, and rubber circle (55) are installed to piston (54) one end, and mounting hole (56) have all been seted up in base (51) and piston (54) outside.
3. The vibration damper of an artificial atomizer according to claim 1, wherein: the mounting assembly (6) comprises a fixing column (61), a mounting plate (62), mounting lugs (63), fixing holes (64), grooves (65) and mounting auxiliary plates (66), the mounting plate (62) is mounted at the top end of the fixing column (61), the mounting lugs (63) are fixed on two sides of the mounting plate (62), the fixing holes (64) are formed in the middle of one side of each mounting lug (63), the grooves (65) are formed in the middle of the top end of the mounting plate (62), and the mounting auxiliary plates (66) are mounted in the grooves (65).
4. The vibration damper of an artificial atomizer according to claim 1, wherein: the outer side of the installation plug (2) is provided with an external thread, and the outer side of the installation plug (2) is sleeved with a fixing nut.
5. The vibration damper of an artificial atomizer according to claim 3, wherein: the mounting auxiliary plate (66) is connected with the mounting plate (62) through a buckle, and the top end of the mounting plate (62) is uniformly provided with water permeable holes.
6. The vibration damper of an artificial atomizer according to claim 1, wherein: the locating groove is formed in the position, located on one side of the damping assembly (5), of the top end of the cross rod (1), and the locating holes are formed in the two sides of the gasket (3).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920692881.6U CN210050249U (en)||2019-05-15||2019-05-15||Damping device of artificial atomizer|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920692881.6U CN210050249U (en)||2019-05-15||2019-05-15||Damping device of artificial atomizer|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210050249U true CN210050249U (en)||2020-02-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920692881.6U Active CN210050249U (en)||2019-05-15||2019-05-15||Damping device of artificial atomizer|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210050249U (en)|
- 2019-05-15 CN CN201920692881.6U patent/CN210050249U/en active Active
|CN210050249U (en)||Damping device of artificial atomizer|
|CN110978977A (en)||Motor assembly suspension structure and suspension system of pure electric vehicle|
|CN109131297B (en)||Electronic vacuum pump mounting rack and vehicle-mounted electronic vacuum pump|
|CN205595174U (en)||Fixing device of transformer|
|CN210531483U (en)||Rubber support of automobile shock absorber ware|
|CN210132257U (en)||Shockproof structure of machine tool|
|CN109249793B (en)||Vibration reduction structure and storage battery box body installation structure|
|CN202510603U (en)||Engine shock pad|
|CN203078294U (en)||Installing support of radiator of car and car|
|CN216331389U (en)||Automobile engine shock attenuation assembly|
|CN108397511A (en)||A kind of shock-absorption device of engine|
|CN210949644U (en)||Dynamic vibration absorber|
|CN205207511U (en)||Bumper shock absorber of vehicular contact net operation status detecting device|
|CN215971838U (en)||AGV navigation laser's installation device|
|CN210126427U (en)||Novel automobile hydraulic suspension assembly|
|CN210026999U (en)||Suspension device, suspension assembly and vehicle provided with suspension assembly|
|CN202764918U (en)||Shock absorption structure of installing seat of wiper of automobile|
|CN210911994U (en)||Suspension connecting piece|
|CN212605749U (en)||Marine motor hydraulic steering booster pump support|
|CN203142965U (en)||Upper suspension assembly of motor tricycle rear engine|
|CN210083332U (en)||Vibration absorption structure for front auxiliary frame and vehicle|
|CN209972573U (en)||Automobile chassis with shockproof function|
|CN202737648U (en)||Motor operation assisting tooling|
|CN210126405U (en)||Connecting device|
|CN205118092U (en)||High horse power bumper shock absorber|