CN206127314U - Compound microorganisms cultivates system - Google PatentsCompound microorganisms cultivates system Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206127314U CN206127314U CN201621001007.6U CN201621001007U CN206127314U CN 206127314 U CN206127314 U CN 206127314U CN 201621001007 U CN201621001007 U CN 201621001007U CN 206127314 U CN206127314 U CN 206127314U
- Prior art keywords
- heat exchanger
- heat insulation
- insulation tank
- Prior art date
- 244000005700 microbiome Species 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 title abstract description 3
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims description 30
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000004458 analytical method Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000002791 soaking Methods 0.000 abstract 6
- 239000002609 media Substances 0.000 description 11
- 238000005457 optimization Methods 0.000 description 7
- 239000001963 growth media Substances 0.000 description 6
- 235000015097 nutrients Nutrition 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000009629 microbiological culture Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 241001148470 aerobic bacillus Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000001580 bacterial Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001488 breeding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007405 data analysis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003450 growing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000813 microbial Effects 0.000 description 1
- 244000005706 microflora Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000013370 mutualism Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002085 persistent Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000008213 purified water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 241001148471 unidentified anaerobic bacterium Species 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a compound microorganisms cultivates system, including soaking tank, heat exchanger, heater, soaking tank passes through the pipe connection and forms complete return circuit with the heat exchanger, the cold medium inlet of soaking tank exit linkage heat exchanger, the cold medium exit linkage soaking tank entry of heat exchanger, heater and heat exchanger pass through the pipe connection and form complete return circuit, and heater outlet connects heat exchanger thermal medium entry, heat exchanger thermal medium exit linkage heater entry, and the heater is connected with the temperature controller. The analysis is carried out to the data of temperature controller in to temperature sensor and level sensor, and the work of accurate control heater reaches the purpose of intelligent accurate accuse temperature. The culture solution gets into heat exchanger and thermal medium as required and flows back to soaking tank after carrying out the heat exchange among the soaking tank, has realized the dynamic circulation heating of culture solution, and the efficiency and the quality of cultivateing have been guaranteed in the production of the heating of effectively having avoided local overheat to cause phenomenon such as inhomogeneous.
The utility model is related to the culture device of microorganism, is specifically exactly a kind of complex microorganism culture systems.
Various anaerobic bacterias and aerobic bacteria are exactly carried out compound criteria by complex microorganism culture, and various floras utilize microorganism Between mutualism, it is unidirectional favourable or it is multidirectional favorably coexist, the quick flourish under the conditions of 35 DEG C, one complexity of formation And stable microflora, and population advantage is formed, suppress other varied bacteria growings.In the process, temperature is precisely controlled Particularly significant, temperature is too low, affects the quick breeding of microorganism and causes incubation time long, reduces production efficiency；The too high meeting of temperature Suppress the growth of microorganism and cause its mortality.
The microbial cultivation equipment of existing design is typically heated using electric heating tube or coil pipe, and generally existing heating is uneven The defects such as even, temperature fluctuation is big, power consumption is big, wayward, complex process, design a kind of micro- life simple to operate, uniform heating Thing culture device is imperative.
The content of the invention
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of complex microorganism culture systems, and the system can be to cultivating system temperature Degree carries out accurately Based Intelligent Control, is heated by dynamic circulation to microbial culture medium, it is to avoid nutrient solution be heated it is uneven and The appearance of the problems such as affecting production, has the advantages that process is simple, easy to operate, cheap.
The technical scheme in the invention for solving the technical problem is：
A kind of complex microorganism culture systems, including heat insulation tank, heat exchanger, heater, the heat insulation tank leads to heat exchanger Piping connects and is formed complete loops, heat insulation tank outlet connection heat exchanger cold medium entrance, the outlet connection of heat exchanger cold medium Heat insulation tank entrance；The heater and heat exchanger connect and are formed complete loops, heater outlet connection heat exchanger by pipeline Thermal medium entrance, exchanger heat media outlet connection calorifier inlets.
Used as optimization, also including material-compound tank, the material-compound tank is connected with the heat insulation tank.
Used as optimization, also including temperature controller, the temperature controller is connected with the heater.
Used as optimization, the heat insulation tank is provided with the temperature sensor and liquid level sensor being connected with temperature controller.
Used as optimization, the heat exchanger is provided with the temperature sensor being connected with temperature controller.
Used as optimization, the material-compound tank is provided with pipeline pump with heat insulation tank connecting pipe.
Used as optimization, pipeline is provided with self priming pump between the heat insulation tank outlet and heat exchanger cold medium entrance.
Used as optimization, the pipeline between the heater outlet and heat exchanger entrance is provided with pipeline pump.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are：Temperature controller is carried out point to the data in temperature sensor and liquid level sensor Analysis, the working condition of precise control heater reaches the purpose of intelligent accurate temperature control.Nutrient solution is entered as needed in heat insulation tank Heat exchanger carries out flowing back to heat insulation tank after heat exchange with thermal medium, realizes the dynamic circulation heating of nutrient solution, effectively prevent What hot-spot was caused heats the generation of the phenomenon such as uneven, it is ensured that the efficiency and quality of culture.
Description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the utility model general structure schematic diagram；
Fig. 2 is the utility model heat exchanging part schematic diagram；
Wherein, 1 material-compound tank, 2 heat insulation tanks, 3 heat exchangers, 4 heaters, 5 temperature controllers, 6 temperature sensor A, 7 level sensings Device, 8 temperature sensor B, 9 pipeline pumps, 10 self priming pumps, 11 water pumps, 21 first heat insulation tanks, 22 second heat insulation tanks, 23 the 3rd insulations Tank.
As shown in Figure 1 in embodiment one, when carrying out complex microorganism culture, first by purified water and various bacterial classifications in dispensing It is sufficiently mixed in tank 1 uniformly, mixed-culture medium is transferred in heat insulation tank 2 from material-compound tank 1 by pipeline pump 9；Further, temperature Degree sensor B8 data are analyzed, and adjust the work of heater 4, make thermal medium in heater 4 reach 40 DEG C or so；Further , the mixed-culture medium in heat insulation tank 2 is entered in heat exchanger 3 by self priming pump 10, and heat exchange is carried out with hot water in heat exchanger 3 Afterwards, flowed back in heat insulation tank 2 by the outlet of the cold medium of heat exchanger 3；Hot water in same heater enters heat exchanger 3 by water pump 11 In, after heat exchange, flowed back in heater 4 by the thermal medium outlet of heat exchanger 3.In the course of work, the persistent collection heat insulation tank 2 of temperature controller 5 On temperature sensor A6, the data of temperature sensor B8 on liquid level sensor 7 and heat exchanger 3, by combined data Analysis, control heater 4 work, when mixed-culture medium in heat insulation tank 2 temperature be less than 35 DEG C, thermal medium in heat exchanger 3 Temperature be less than 40 DEG C when, heater 4 works.Through 8-10 hours, 10 in heat insulation tank 2 ton mixed-culture medium can be had 10 ~ 15 DEG C are heated to 35 DEG C, nutrient solution be incubated after Jing detect it is qualified after by it is filling.
As shown in Figure 2.The present embodiment two is essentially identical with embodiment one, and not repeating, difference is something in common： One group of heat exchanger 3 and the combination of heater 4 can be with three（Or it is multiple）Heat insulation tank, such as：First heat insulation tank 21, second is incubated Tank 22, the 3rd heat insulation tank 23 carry out heat exchange, are greatly saved equipment expense.
Operation principle：By introducing heat exchanger in systems so that microorganism mixed-culture medium and thermal medium（Hot water） Wherein carry out heat exchange, it is ensured that heat exchange reaction is stable, persistently carry out, prevent hot-spot, heat the phenomenon such as uneven.
Above-mentioned specific embodiment is only concrete case of the present utility model, and scope of patent protection of the present utility model includes But the product form and style of above-mentioned specific embodiment are not limited to, any one kind for meeting the utility model claims is answered Appropriate change or modification that microbial culture system and any person of an ordinary skill in the technical field are done to it are closed, all should Fall into scope of patent protection of the present utility model.
1. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems, including heat insulation tank, heat exchanger, heater, it is characterised in that：The heat insulation tank with Heat exchanger connects and is formed complete loops, heat insulation tank outlet connection heat exchanger cold medium entrance, heat exchanger cold medium by pipeline Outlet connection heat insulation tank entrance；The heater and heat exchanger connect and are formed complete loops by pipeline, and heater outlet connects Connect exchanger heat medium inlet, exchanger heat media outlet connection calorifier inlets.
2. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：Also include material-compound tank, it is described Material-compound tank is connected with the heat insulation tank.
3. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：Also include temperature controller, it is described Temperature controller is connected with the heater.
4. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 3, it is characterised in that：The heat insulation tank is provided with and temperature The temperature sensor and liquid level sensor of control device connection.
5. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 3, it is characterised in that：The heat exchanger is provided with and temperature The temperature sensor of control device connection.
6. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 2, it is characterised in that：The material-compound tank and heat insulation tank Connecting pipe is provided with pipeline pump.
7. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The heat insulation tank is exported and changed Pipeline is provided with self priming pump between hot device cold medium entrance.
8. a kind of complex microorganism culture systems according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The heater outlet and plate Pipeline between formula heat exchanger entrance is provided with pipeline pump.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201621001007.6U CN206127314U (en)||2016-08-31||2016-08-31||Compound microorganisms cultivates system|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201621001007.6U CN206127314U (en)||2016-08-31||2016-08-31||Compound microorganisms cultivates system|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206127314U true CN206127314U (en)||2017-04-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201621001007.6U Active CN206127314U (en)||2016-08-31||2016-08-31||Compound microorganisms cultivates system|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206127314U (en)|
- 2016-08-31 CN CN201621001007.6U patent/CN206127314U/en active Active
|CN206127314U (en)||Compound microorganisms cultivates system|
|CN202803238U (en)||Jacket structure, jacket circulatory system and bioreactor|
|CN102154102B (en)||Method for implementing engineering amplification of biometallurgical strain under extremely-low-temperature environment|
|CN103060189A (en)||Stirring type reactor with built-in plate-fin heat exchanger and temperature control method|
|CN208488685U (en)||A kind of temperature control equipment of Bioexperiment instrument|
|CN103435162B (en)||A kind of method of anaerobic-aerobic combination process process organic waste water|
|CN103937672A (en)||Bioreactor thermostat|
|CN206375727U (en)||The sewage disposal system of the outer sludge acclimatization culture of system|
|CN200992551Y (en)||Methane fermented material external-cycle heating device|
|CN204494558U (en)||A kind of mushroom class medium sterilization boiler wastewater, waste heat utilization device|
|CN203709064U (en)||Industrial circulation water temperature regulation device|
|CN208917173U (en)||A kind of Constant Temperature Heating incubator|
|CN205007950U (en)||Improve ethylene chlorate polymeric kettle temperature control accuracy's device|
|CN103255051A (en)||Tubular circulating bioreactor and tubular circulating biological reaction system device|
|CN203855584U (en)||Floating bed reactor of gamma-polyglutamic acid|
|CN107586714B (en)||Segmented reaction method for biomass material|
|CN213506881U (en)||Temperature-controlled fermentation tank with multiple water temperature jackets|
|CN103060188A (en)||External circulation airlift type reactor with built-in plate-fin heat exchanger and temperature control method|
|CN203247264U (en)||Tubular circulation biological reactor|
|CN102631691B (en)||High-temperature hot water sterilizing process for aerobe fermentation medium or fed-batch material continuous disinfection system and equipment pipeline configuration|
|CN203429181U (en)||Seed tank heating device for biological fermentation workshop|
|CN212532987U (en)||Fermentation device|
|CN214991623U (en)||Automatic temperature control system of microbial fermentation tank|
|CN213811132U (en)||Constant temperature water supply installation|
|CN208454597U (en)||A kind of aerobic tank defoaming water temperature regulating device|