CN202296140U - Lifting type cabin conveyer - Google PatentsLifting type cabin conveyer Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN202296140U CN202296140U CN2011203803583U CN201120380358U CN202296140U CN 202296140 U CN202296140 U CN 202296140U CN 2011203803583 U CN2011203803583 U CN 2011203803583U CN 201120380358 U CN201120380358 U CN 201120380358U CN 202296140 U CN202296140 U CN 202296140U
- Prior art keywords
- drive shaft
- pressing plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Withdrawn - After Issue
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 39
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 claims description 37
- 210000004279 Orbit Anatomy 0.000 claims description 16
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 13
- 101710006734 botF Proteins 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 208000007623 Lordosis Diseases 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000005304 joining Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 241000251468 Actinopterygii Species 0.000 description 7
- 230000032258 transport Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001737 promoting Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000014102 seafood Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a lifting type cabin conveyer, which comprises a rack, and is characterized by also comprising a peripheral framework, a driving shaft, two front fixed pulleys, two rear fixed pulleys, a front rope and a rear rope, wherein the rack is arranged in the peripheral framework in a penetrating manner and can slide vertically; the driving shaft is arranged on the outer side of the peripheral framework and can axially rotate around the driving shaft, and a front reel and a rear reel are fixed on the driving shaft; the two front fixed pulleys and the two rear fixed pulleys are respectively arranged on two corners on the front side and two corners of the rear side of the bottom part of the rack; one end of the front rope is fixed on the peripheral framework, and the other end of the front rope sequentially bypasses the two front fixed pulleys so to be wound on the front reel finally; and one end of the rear rope is fixed on the peripheral framework, and the other end of the rear rope sequentially bypasses the two rear fixed pulleys so to be wound on the rear reel finally. Through rotating the driving shaft, the vertical lifting of the rack relative to the peripheral framework is realized, a space is formed between the rack and the bottom face of a cabin, a box body can be placed under the rack, and when the box body under the rack is carried, the rack can be dropped down so as to be stood on the bottom part of the cabin.
The utility model relates to a kind of lifting mode cabin conveyer.
Fishing boat goes to sea to fish and comes back, and needs the fish in the cabin is transported on the deck one the case by one the case, and traditional mode of transport is an a dead lift, and so not only handling efficiency is low, and effort.Press for for this reason a kind of can vertical lift the conveyer of conveyer the fish in the cabin one case one case is transported to the deck automatically; The throughput direction of existing conveyer mainly is divided into two kinds of horizontal feed and vertical transport; Use to fishing boat, need the conveyer of vertical transport.The someone has invented the gig that can fish box upwards be transported automatically cabin of several kinds of different structure forms for this reason,
Like a patent No. is the Chinese utility model patent " conveyer " of ZL201020679069.9 (publication number is CN201901403U); And an application number is the Chinese invention patent " a kind of gig " of CN 201110092943.8 (publication number is CN102167271A); They disclosed two kinds of different structure forms special-purpose with fishing boat on lifting means, this lifting means can be transported to the top from the bottom of gig with cargo compartment (as adorning fish box in the cabin) continuously through promoting driving band and being arranged at the lifting structure on the driving band; Per minute can be carried 15～20 casees vertically upward; Effectively reduce labour power, the case efficient of not only transporting goods is high, and the time is short.
Though aforementioned gig can conveniently upwards promote goods, the frame of gig must be stood on cabin inside all the time, will certainly waste space in certain cabin, just deposits many casees seafood less in the cabin, and cabin inner space degree of utilization is low; Still need the artificial carrying that carry out one case one case during to most significant end when goods transport in addition, still relatively waste time and energy, if in time goods is moved in addition; The mould turnover accident will appear; Cause the article damage in the casing, even smash equipment, the people is pounded in serious meeting.
Summary of the invention
The utility model first technical matters to be solved is to above-mentioned prior art present situation and the lifting mode cabin conveyer that the casing that provides a kind of ability will deposit fish upwards transports cabin automatically and can not occupy the cabin inner space.
The utility model second technical matters to be solved provides the lifting mode cabin conveyer that casing that a kind of ability will be transported to the top unloads automatically, for realizing the full automaticity transportation possibility is provided.
The utility model solves the technical scheme that above-mentioned first technical matters adopted: a kind of lifting mode cabin conveyer; Include frame; Be provided with the chain-driving bont that casing is promoted to upper rack from the frame bottom in the frame; It is characterized in that: also comprise peripheral frame, said frame is located in this peripheral frame and slippage up and down; Axle drive shaft is arranged on the outside of peripheral frame and can be fixed with preceding reel and back reel on this axle drive shaft around self axial rotation; Two preceding fixed pulleys are separately positioned on two corners of front side, frame bottom; Fixed pulley after two is separately positioned on two corners of frame bottom rear side; Preceding rope, an end is fixed on the said peripheral frame, and the other end is walked around two preceding fixed pulleys successively and is wrapped at last on the said preceding reel; Back rope, an end are fixed on the said peripheral frame, and fixed pulley was wrapped on the reel of said back at last after the other end was walked around two successively.
Be provided with eight four limit shafts that montant keeps off joining in the above-mentioned peripheral frame to frame.Can effectively guarantee only peripheral frame slippage up and down relatively of frame like this.
Be provided with between above-mentioned axle drive shaft and the frame and stop the location structure of axle drive shaft around self axis rotation.Can be with the relative peripheral frame of frame relative positioning on short transverse, promptly frame can be positioned on the arbitrary height.
Above-mentioned location structure comprises the knock hole that is arranged on axle drive shaft middle part, has on the said frame and the corresponding jack of this knock hole, can be plugged in the said jack after having a locating dowel pin to pass said knock hole, and the outer end of said axle drive shaft is provided with the portion of shaking the hand.It is a kind of brake structure of axle drive shaft, through locating dowel pin axle drive shaft and frame is fixed together, and it has simple in structure, locatees advantage easily.
Because casing can deform after filling fish, cause casing anterior protruding, casing moves past in the journey last; Casing may bump with the hatch of cabin; For addressing this problem,, be fixed with directing plate on the preceding inwall of above-mentioned peripheral frame as improvement; The bottom of directing plate is bandy curved portions, has the spacing that supplies casing to pass through between the front end face of directing plate and frame.After moving on the casing, the front portion of casing can contact with curved portions earlier, and curved portions can have the guiding guiding function to casing, impels casing to internal strain, and the guiding casing passes through hatch.
For solving aforementioned second technical matters: above-mentioned chain-driving bont includes frame, last transmission shaft, lower drive shaft and drives the drive configuration of lower drive shaft rotation; The two ends of last transmission shaft are installed in the top in the frame through top chock, also are fixed with the upper sprocket wheel that two each intervals are oppositely arranged on the last transmission shaft; The two ends of lower drive shaft are fixed on the bottom in the frame through step, are fixed with the lower sprocket that two each intervals are oppositely arranged on the lower drive shaft; Link to each other through messenger chain respectively between said upper sprocket wheel and the lower sprocket in the same side; Said two messenger chains have many strut bars along the equal fixed interval of short transverse, are positioned at the corresponding one by one each other formation of two strut bars on the messenger chain simultaneously in order to shelve the shelf of casing; It is characterized in that: the top rear side of said frame is rotatably connected to pressing plate; This pressing plate is pushed down in order to the casing that will move to upper rack and is prevented that casing from overturning; Be provided with the elastic component that makes pressing plate keep the trend that presses down between frame and the pressing plate; The top rear side of said frame also is fixed with the bearing plate that moves to the casing of upper rack in order to admittance, this bearing plate on the short transverse between pressing plate and last transmission shaft, bearing plate on the Width between two upper sprocket wheels.
This chain-driving bont is through pressing plate pressing down casing; Guarantee can not translate into when strut bar is tilted to last time; When the while strut bar turns over to the opposite side of messenger chain; Smoothly casing is transported on the bearing plate and accomplishes unloading automatically, and bearing plate also can link to each other with external horizontal feed device, for automatic control transportation provides possibility.Certainly the chain-driving bont also can adopt employed other chain-driving lifting structure in the existing gig, is that the chain-driving that is adopted in the Chinese invention patent " a kind of gig " of CN 201110092943.8 (publication number is CN102167271A) promotes structure like application number.
The rear side of above-mentioned pressing plate has two backward to the connecting wall that extends below; This connecting wall is rotatably connected on two columns of frame rear side through rotating shaft; The middle part of said connecting wall has forward to the limiting stopper that extends below; The support portion that has lordosis on two columns of said frame rear side does not have under the resupinate state at pressing plate, and said limiting stopper is supported on the support portion to stop further upset downwards of pressing plate.Cooperate with the gear of support portion through limiting stopper, pressing plate is had position-limiting action, prevent to turn under the transition of pressing plate by gravity, promptly do not promote under the normal condition of pressing plate at casing, pressing plate keeps level basically.
Above-mentioned elastic component is four extension springs, and an end of each extension spring colludes on the hook that is located at the pressing plate bottom surface, and the other end of extension spring colludes on the hook that is located on the upper rack crossbeam.Four extension spring crush boards are stressed evenly, and elastic component also can be torsion spring certainly.
As improving further, the front end of above-mentioned strut bar has the mounting groove that takes the shape of the letter U, and is rotatablely equipped with auxiliary support plate in this mounting groove, and the torsion spring that makes the horizontal trend of auxiliary support plate maintenance is installed in the rotating shaft of this auxiliary support plate.
When moving on to the frame top on the strut bar, strut bar is tilted to like this, and auxiliary support plate is under the action of gravity of casing; Remain horizontality; Increase the area of contact of strut bar and casing, increase the friction force that promotes casing, guarantee that effectively casing can steadily be pushed on the bearing plate.For further increasing the friction force between auxiliary support plate and the casing, the upper surface of above-mentioned auxiliary support plate forms many anti-slip tanks.
The left and right sides in the above-mentioned frame also be fixed with each interval over against two circular orbits, said upper sprocket wheel is positioned at the top of circular orbit, said lower sprocket is positioned at the bottom of circular orbit.Circular orbit plays mobile supporting role to chain, prevents that chain is loosening.
The above is linking together through upper boom between the strut bar respect to one another rear portion on two messenger chains; The rear end and the messenger chain of this upper boom are fixed; The left and right sides of upper boom is separately installed with capstan; The below of said upper boom also is provided with lower beam, and the left and right sides of lower beam is separately installed with the support guide wheel, and the middle part of upper boom and lower beam links together through contiguous block; The both sides of lower beam link to each other with said two strut bars through two inclined support bars respectively, and said capstan is positioned at circular orbit and ability slippage with the support guide wheel.
Strut bar respect to one another links together through upper boom between the rear portion; Guarantee that strut bar is positioned at same horizontality all the time; Certainly also can directly strut bar be weldingly fixed on the messenger chain, just when assembling, need regulate the messenger chain position, guarantee that strut bar is positioned at same level attitude.Cooperate with the rolling of circular orbit through capstan and support guide wheel in addition, it is smooth and easy to guarantee that also strut bar moves in circular orbit.
Compared with prior art, the advantage of the utility model is: through the chain-driving bont in the frame casing is upwards transported cabin automatically, peripheral frame is fixed on the deck of fishing boat; Pass through rotating driveshaft; Two ropes can be wrapped on two reels synchronously, realize the vertical lift of the relative peripheral frame of frame, frame will and the cabin bottom surface between form the space; Casing can be positioned over the below of frame; And after the casing of frame below is handled upside down, also can frame be descended, make frame stand on the cabin bottom.
Description of drawings
Fig. 1 is the perspective view one of the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 2 is the perspective view two of the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 3 is the perspective view three of the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 4 is the cutaway view of axle drive shaft location structure among the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 5 is unload the automatically perspective view (casing just and pressing plate contact condition) of part of the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 6 is unload the automatically perspective view (casing prepare to get into the state of bearing plate) of part of the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 7 for the utility model embodiment unload automatically the part perspective view (casing partly gets into the state of bearing plate);
Fig. 8 is the perspective view of strut bar part among the utility model embodiment;
Fig. 9 is the three-dimensional exploded view of strut bar part among the utility model embodiment;
Figure 10 is the transportation principle schematic of the utility model embodiment chain-driving bont.
The specific embodiment
Embodiment describes in further detail the utility model below in conjunction with accompanying drawing.
Shown in Fig. 1～10, be a preferred embodiment of the utility model.
A kind of lifting mode cabin conveyer; Include frame 1; Frame 1 is by four root post 1a and connects the cuboid framework that the several cross bar 1b between the adjacent two montant 1a form, is provided with the chain-driving bont that casing 10 is promoted to frame 1 top from frame 1 bottom in the frame 1.
Peripheral frame 5, it is the cuboid framed structure, and frame 1 is located in this peripheral frame 5 and slippage up and down; Be provided with eight limit shafts 12 that four montant 1a of frame 1 are kept off joining in the peripheral frame 5; Be fixed with directing plate 51 on the preceding inwall of peripheral frame 5, the bottom of directing plate 51 is bandy curved portions 511, has the spacing that supplies casing 10 to pass through between the front end face of directing plate 51 and frame 1.
Axle drive shaft 6; The outside that is arranged on peripheral frame 5 also can be around self axial rotation; Promptly on peripheral frame 5 sidewalls, be provided with two lugs 52; Axle drive shaft 6 activities are located in these two lugs 52, and the outer end of axle drive shaft 6 is provided with the portion of shaking the hand 62, reel 7a and back reel 7b before being fixed with on this axle drive shaft 6.
Two preceding fixed pulley 8a, fixed pulley 8a is installed in the ring-type wheel carrier 81 that is square before each, and the wheel carrier of fixed pulley 8a then is weldingly fixed on two corners of front side, frame 1 bottom before being equipped with.
Fixed pulley 8b after two, each back fixed pulley 8b is installed in the ring-type wheel carrier 81 that is square, and back fixed pulley 8b is installed then is weldingly fixed on two corners of frame 1 bottom rear side.
Before rope 9a, an end is fixed on the peripheral frame 5, preceding rope 9a ties up or colludes or be welded on the crossbeam of peripheral frame 5, before the other end is walked around opposite side crossbeam that two preceding fixed pulley 8a pass peripheral frame 5 again successively and is wrapped at last on the reel 7a.
Back rope 9b, an end are fixed on the peripheral frame 5, and back rope 9b ties up or colludes or be welded on the crossbeam of peripheral frame 5, and the other end is walked around the opposite side crossbeam that fixed pulley 8b after two passes peripheral frame 5 more successively and is wrapped at last on the reel 7b of back.
Be provided with between axle drive shaft 6 and the frame and stop the location structure of axle drive shaft 6 around self axis rotation.Location structure comprises the knock hole 61 that is arranged on axle drive shaft 6 middle parts, has on the frame 1 and this knock hole 61 corresponding jacks 13, can be plugged in the jack 13 after having a locating dowel pin 14 to pass knock hole 61.
During up-down, peripheral frame 5 is fixed on the deck of fishing boat, only need shakes the portion of shaking the hand 62; Axle drive shaft 6 is around the rotation of self axis, and on preceding reel 7a and back reel 7b, preceding rope 9a and back rope 9b tighten up respectively for preceding rope 9a and back rope 9b; Frame 1 relative peripheral frame 5 vertical lifts; After frame 1 goes up and down to put in place, locating dowel pin 14 passed can be plugged in behind the knock hole 61 realizes in the jack 13 the fixing of frame 1 relative peripheral frame 5, frame 1 will and the cabin bottom surface between form the space; Casing 10 can be positioned over the below of frame 1; And after the casing 10 of frame 1 below is handled upside down, also can waistband axle drive shaft 6 be descended frame 1, make frame 1 stand on the cabin bottom.
Another improvement of present embodiment is:
The chain-driving bont comprises transmission shaft 2a, lower drive shaft 2b and drives the drive configuration of lower drive shaft 2b rotation; Drive configuration can have a lot of modes, mainly by motor, links to each other through the strap drive structure between the output shaft of motor and the lower drive shaft, and it is conventional type of drive.
The two ends of last transmission shaft 2a are installed in the top in the frame 1 through top chock 3a, also are fixed with the upper sprocket wheel 4a that two each intervals are oppositely arranged on the last transmission shaft 2a; The two ends of lower drive shaft 2b are fixed on the bottom in the frame 2 through step 3b, are fixed with the lower sprocket 4b that two each intervals are oppositely arranged on the lower drive shaft 2b; Between the upper sprocket wheel 4a of the same side and lower sprocket 4b, link to each other through messenger chain 15 respectively; Two messenger chains 15 have many strut bars 16 along the equal fixed interval of short transverse, are positioned at the corresponding one by one each other formation of two strut bars 16 on the messenger chain 15 simultaneously in order to shelve the shelf of casing 10.
The top rear side of frame 1 is rotatably connected to pressing plate 17; This pressing plate 17 is pushed down in order to the casing 10 that will move to frame 1 top and is prevented that casing 10 from overturning; The rear side of pressing plate 17 has two backward to the connecting wall that extends below 171; This connecting wall 171 is rotatably connected on through rotating shaft 174 on two columns 11 of frame rear side, and the middle part of connecting wall 171 has forward to the limiting stopper that extends below 172, has the support portion 111 of lordosis on two columns 11 of frame 1 rear side; Do not have under the resupinate state at pressing plate 17, limiting stopper 172 is supported on the support portion 111 to stop further upset downwards of pressing plate 17.Be connected with the extension spring 18 that makes pressing plate 17 keep the trend that presses down between frame 1 and the pressing plate 17, extension spring 18 has four, and an end of each extension spring 18 colludes on the hook 173 that is located at pressing plate 17 bottom surfaces, and the other end of extension spring 18 colludes on the hook 112 that is located on frame 1 upper beam.
The top rear side of frame 1 also is fixed with the bearing plate 19 that moves to the casing 10 of upper rack in order to admittance; The left and right sides of bearing plate 19 is provided with upwardly extending retaining wall 191; Through stopping of 191 pairs of casings 10 of retaining wall, prevent that effectively casing 10 side direction from skidding off bearing plate 19, bearing plate 19 is tilted to down setting from front to back; Guarantee that like this casing 10 skids off frame 1 smoothly; Enter in the external horizontal feed device, bearing plate 19 on the short transverse between pressing plate 17 and last transmission shaft 2a, bearing plate 19 on the Width between two upper sprocket wheel 4a.
The front end of strut bar 16 has the mounting groove 161 that takes the shape of the letter U, and is rotatablely equipped with auxiliary support plate 162 in this mounting groove 161, and the torsion spring 1631 that makes the horizontal trend of auxiliary support plate 162 maintenances is installed in the rotating shaft 163 of this auxiliary support plate 162.The upper surface of auxiliary support plate 162 forms many anti-slip tanks 1621.
The left and right sides in the frame 1 also is fixed with each interval over against two circular orbits 20, and circular orbit 20 is made up of two bends and two straight ways, and upper sprocket wheel 4a is positioned at the top bend of circular orbit 20, and lower sprocket 4b is positioned at the bottom bend of circular orbit 20.Linking together through upper boom 164 between strut bar respect to one another 16 rear portions on two messenger chains 15; The rear end of upper boom 164 and messenger chain 15 welding are fixing; The left and right sides of upper boom 164 is separately installed with capstan 165; The below of upper boom 164 also is provided with lower beam 166, and the left and right sides of lower beam 166 is separately installed with supports guide wheel 167, and the middle part of upper boom 164 and lower beam 166 links together through contiguous block 168; The both sides of lower beam 166 link to each other with two strut bars 16 through two inclined support bars 169 respectively, and capstan 165 is positioned at circular orbit 20 and ability slippage with support guide wheel 167.
The transportation of casing 10 and to unload process following:
Shown in Fig. 5～7, lower drive shaft 2b rotates, and drives lower sprocket 4b, last transmission shaft 2a and upper sprocket wheel 4 and rotates synchronously; Messenger chain 15 is also done the annular running, and the strut bar 16 on the messenger chain 15 is made annular movement, and the final casing 10 that is shelved on the strut bar 16 that drives moves up; When casing 10 moved to the top of frame 1, pressing plate 17 was pushed down casing 10, made casing 10 maintenance levels; Strut bar 16 continues with moving on the messenger chain 15, and casing 10 promotes the upwards upset of pulling force that pressing plate 17 overcomes extension spring 18, and pressing plate 17 remains casing 10 trend that press down; When strut bar 16 moves to the top of frame 1, when strut bar 16 was inclined upwardly gradually, auxiliary support plate 161 overcame the torsion of torsion spring 1631 under casing 10 actions of gravity; Remain the bottom surface horizontal abutment with casing 10, when strut bar 16 was translated into the opposite side of messenger chain 15, then strut bar 16 moved down with messenger chain 15; The support that strut bar 16 breaks away from casing 10; Casing 10 just in time is transported on the bearing plate 19, and casing 10 is outside bearing plate 19 skids off frame 1, and entering is arranged in the lateral transfer device outside the frame 1.
1. a lifting mode cabin conveyer includes frame (1), is provided with the chain-driving bont that casing (10) is promoted to frame (1) top from frame (1) bottom in the frame (1), it is characterized in that: also comprise
Peripheral frame (5), said frame (1) are located in this peripheral frame (5) and slippage up and down;
Axle drive shaft (6) is arranged on the outside of peripheral frame (5) and can be fixed with preceding reel (7a) and back reel (7b) on this axle drive shaft (6) around self axial rotation;
Two preceding fixed pulleys (8a) are separately positioned on two corners of front side, frame (1) bottom;
Fixed pulley after two (8b) is separately positioned on two corners of frame (1) bottom rear side;
Preceding rope (9a), an end is fixed on the said peripheral frame (5), and the other end is walked around two preceding fixed pulleys (8a) successively and is wrapped at last on the said preceding reel (7a);
Back rope (9b), an end are fixed on the said peripheral frame (5), and fixed pulley (8b) was wrapped on the said back reel (7b) at last after the other end was walked around two successively.
2. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 1 is characterized in that: be provided with eight limit shafts (12) that four montants (1a) of frame (1) are kept off joining in the said peripheral frame (5).
3. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 1 is characterized in that: be provided with between said axle drive shaft (6) and the frame and stop the location structure of axle drive shaft (6) around self axis rotation.
4. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 3; It is characterized in that: said location structure comprises the knock hole (61) that is arranged on axle drive shaft (6) middle part; Have on the said frame (1) and the corresponding jack (13) of this knock hole (61); Can be plugged in the said jack (13) after having a locating dowel pin (14) to pass said knock hole (61), the outer end of said axle drive shaft (6) is provided with the portion of shaking the hand (62).
5. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 1; It is characterized in that: be fixed with directing plate (51) on the preceding inwall of said peripheral frame (5); The bottom of directing plate (51) is bandy curved portions (511), has the spacing that confession casing (10) passes through between the front end face of directing plate (51) and frame (1).
6. according to the described lifting mode cabin of arbitrary claim conveyer in the claim 1～5, it is characterized in that: said chain-driving bont comprises transmission shaft (2a), lower drive shaft (2b) and drives the drive configuration of lower drive shaft (2b) rotation; Said two ends of going up transmission shaft (2a) are installed in the top in the frame (1) through top chock (3a), also are fixed with the upper sprocket wheel (4a) that two each intervals are oppositely arranged on the last transmission shaft (2a); The two ends of said lower drive shaft (2b) are fixed on the bottom in the frame (2) through step (3b), are fixed with the lower sprocket (4b) that two each intervals are oppositely arranged on the lower drive shaft (2b); Link to each other through messenger chain (15) respectively between said upper sprocket wheel (4a) that is positioned at the same side and the lower sprocket (4b); Said two messenger chains (15) have many strut bars (16) along the equal fixed interval of short transverse, are positioned at corresponding one by one each other the formation in order to shelve the shelf of casing (10) of strut bar (16) on two messenger chains (15) simultaneously; The top rear side of said frame (1) is rotatably connected to pressing plate (17); This pressing plate (17) is pushed down in order to the casing (10) that will move to frame (1) top and is prevented that casing (10) from overturning; Be provided with the elastic component that makes pressing plate (17) keep the trend that presses down between frame (1) and the pressing plate (17); The top rear side of said frame (1) also is fixed with the bearing plate (19) that moves to the casing (10) of upper rack in order to admittance; This bearing plate (19) is being positioned on the short transverse between pressing plate (17) and the last transmission shaft (2a), and bearing plate (19) is being positioned on the Width between two upper sprocket wheels (4a).
7. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 6; It is characterized in that: the rear side of said pressing plate (17) has two backward to the connecting wall that extends below (171); This connecting wall (171) is rotatably connected on two columns (11) of frame top rear side through rotating shaft (174); The middle part of said connecting wall (171) has forward to the limiting stopper that extends below (172); Have the support portion (111) of lordosis on two columns (11) of said frame (1) rear side, do not have under the resupinate state at pressing plate (17), said limiting stopper (172) is supported on support portion (111) and goes up to stop further upset downwards of pressing plate (7).
8. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 7; It is characterized in that: said elastic component is four extension springs (18); One end of each extension spring (18) colludes on the hook (173) that is located at pressing plate (17) bottom surface, and the other end of extension spring (18) colludes on the hook (112) that is located on frame (1) upper beam.
9. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 6; It is characterized in that: the front end of said strut bar (16) has the mounting groove (161) that takes the shape of the letter U; Be rotatablely equipped with auxiliary support plate (162) in this mounting groove (161); The upper surface of auxiliary support plate (162) forms many anti-slip tanks (1621), and the torsion spring (1631) that makes auxiliary support plate (162) keep horizontal trend is installed in the rotating shaft (163) of this auxiliary support plate (162).
10. lifting mode cabin conveyer according to claim 9; It is characterized in that: the left and right sides in the said frame (1) also be fixed with each interval over against two circular orbits (20); Said upper sprocket wheel (4a) is positioned at the top of circular orbit (19), and said lower sprocket (4b) is positioned at the bottom of circular orbit (20); Said two messenger chains (15) that are positioned at upward link together through upper boom (164) between strut bar respect to one another (16) rear portion; Rear end of this upper boom (164) and messenger chain (15) are fixing; The left and right sides of upper boom (164) is separately installed with capstan (165); The below of said upper boom (164) also is provided with lower beam (166); The left and right sides of lower beam (166) is separately installed with supports guide wheel (167); The middle part of upper boom (164) and lower beam (166) links together through contiguous block (168), and the both sides of lower beam (166) link to each other with said two strut bars (16) through two inclined support bars (169) respectively, and said capstan (165) and support guide wheel (167) are positioned at circular orbit (19) and ability slippage.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN2011203803583U CN202296140U (en)||2011-09-30||2011-09-30||Lifting type cabin conveyer|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN2011203803583U CN202296140U (en)||2011-09-30||2011-09-30||Lifting type cabin conveyer|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN202296140U true CN202296140U (en)||2012-07-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN2011203803583U Withdrawn - After Issue CN202296140U (en)||2011-09-30||2011-09-30||Lifting type cabin conveyer|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN202296140U (en)|
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN102390663A (en) *||2011-09-30||2012-03-28||刘烈祥||Lifting-type ship cabin conveyor|
- 2011-09-30 CN CN2011203803583U patent/CN202296140U/en not_active Withdrawn - After Issue
Cited By (2)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN102390663A (en) *||2011-09-30||2012-03-28||刘烈祥||Lifting-type ship cabin conveyor|
|CN102390663B (en) *||2011-09-30||2013-10-23||刘烈祥||Lifting-type ship cabin conveyor|
|CN102390663B (en)||Lifting-type ship cabin conveyor|
|CN202089529U (en)||Vertical elevator|
|CN201999461U (en)||Vertical cabin conveyer|
|CN202284076U (en)||Vertical type elevator capable of unloading automatically|
|JPH08500789A (en)||Product storage improvements|
|US5676513A (en)||Round bale loading and unloading trailer|
|CN203079341U (en)||Vehicle-mounted auxiliary device|
|CN106080351B (en)||A kind of handling method of Self-loading-unloading boxcar|
|CN202296140U (en)||Lifting type cabin conveyer|
|CN213922609U (en)||Double-upright-column single-stretching stacker|
|CN102730370A (en)||Chain type vertical continuous lifting machine|
|CN108249181A (en)||A kind of ship shipping landing platform|
|CN110654763B (en)||Cylindrical goods three-dimensional storage and loading and unloading equipment and warehousing method thereof|
|CN110194342B (en)||Cargo carrying device and method for intelligent stereoscopic warehouse|
|CN111099507A (en)||Heavy object transfer device for logistics management|
|CN215957231U (en)||Sprocket lifting mechanism|
|CN212424724U (en)||Sliding table device used in automatic loading equipment|
|CN211034463U (en)||Overhead chain conveying mechanism|
|CN213202229U (en)||Goods automatic lifting and placing device for logistics management|
|CN213502005U (en)||Rotary dumper carriage|
|CN213505815U (en)||Electric forklift with stable operation|
|CN216188271U (en)||High-speed trolley conveying roller machine|
|CN212289926U (en)||Turntable conveyor in capstan winch formula cable|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|AV01||Patent right actively abandoned||
Granted publication date: 20120704
Effective date of abandoning: 20131023
|RGAV||Abandon patent right to avoid regrant|