CN104188786B - Rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus - Google PatentsRope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN104188786B CN104188786B CN201410462145.3A CN201410462145A CN104188786B CN 104188786 B CN104188786 B CN 104188786B CN 201410462145 A CN201410462145 A CN 201410462145A CN 104188786 B CN104188786 B CN 104188786B
- Prior art keywords
- lasso trick
- knee joint
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000000629 knee joint Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 39
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 34
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 210000001624 Hip Anatomy 0.000 claims description 23
- 239000003638 reducing agent Substances 0.000 claims description 16
- 210000001699 lower leg Anatomy 0.000 claims description 13
- 210000000689 upper leg Anatomy 0.000 claims description 13
- 239000004677 Nylon Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229920001778 nylon Polymers 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 210000000282 Nails Anatomy 0.000 claims 1
- 102000002067 Protein Subunits Human genes 0.000 abstract 3
- 108010001267 Protein Subunits Proteins 0.000 abstract 3
- 210000003141 Lower Extremity Anatomy 0.000 description 16
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 5
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 210000003205 Muscles Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 210000002356 Skeleton Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 238000005299 abrasion Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010019468 Hemiplegia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003127 Knee Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000002414 Leg Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010061225 Limb injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000001138 Tears Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 201000001084 cerebrovascular disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000002651 drug therapy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002980 postoperative Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001356 surgical procedure Methods 0.000 description 1
The invention discloses a rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus. The rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus is characterized by comprising a supporting positioning unit and two execution units; each execution unit comprises a rope drive sub-unit, a rope transmission sub-unit and a knee joint sub-unit; every rope drive sub-unit is connected to the supporting positioning unit; the rope transmission sub-units are connected with both the rope drive sub-units and the knee joint sub-units. The rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus allows a larger rehabilitation training angle, is simple in structure and light in weight, is safe and simple to control and is convenient to industrially produce and widely apply.
A kind of the invention belongs to walking aid rehabilitation instrument field, it particularly relates to knee joint power-assisted based on lasso trick transmission Convalescence device, is primarily adapted for use in the medical fields such as lower limb rehabilitation training, power-assisted.
With advancing age, often wear and tear because of degeneration or life-time service in the skeleton of people and joint, and skeleton Degeneration and abrasion can lead to that theirs is handicapped；Or because cerebrovascular disease etc. can lead to hemiplegia symptom；Modern society The increasing of the vehicles, the number of the limb injury being caused due to vehicle accident is also being gradually increased.Theory of medicine and clinical doctor Learn and prove, in addition to the operative treatment of early stage and Drug therapy, the correct, rehabilitation training of science is for limb motion for this kind of patient Recovery and raising serve very important effect, so limb rehabilitation device has gradually become the focus of research, learn both at home and abroad Person has done substantial amounts of work for the research and development of limb rehabilitation device particularly lower limb rehabilitation apparatus, and achieves very big entering Exhibition.Lower limb rehabilitation apparatus is classified according to the rehabilitation training posture of patient, can be divided into two big class：Horizontal CPM (corresponding Chinese：Close Section restorer) machine and vertical lower limb rehabilitation apparatus.
Current is horizontal CPM machine using more lower limb rehabilitation apparatus, can adopt prone position, by lower limb after corrective surgery It is placed on and carry out rehabilitation training on horizontal CPM machine.Horizontal CPM machine is using under machinery or electronic installation drive or maintenance partly The motion of limb, so that needing the joint of rehabilitation to carry out the motion of long period, treatment is carried out with rehabilitation simultaneously.For lower limb Rehabilitation training mode after operation, horizontal CPM machine training is a kind of more ripe method.
By the way of wearable, this device can be through with patient vertical lower limb rehabilitation apparatus great majority, can Fit tightly with the leg of patient.Wearable vertical lower limb rehabilitation apparatus makes the training of patient flexible, any time, Any place can be carried out lower limb rehabilitation training.Adopting Pneumatic artificial muscle, hydraulic cylinder or cylinder conduct such device more Driving means, using the teaching of the invention it is possible to provide certain compliance and larger driving force, and safety is of a relatively high.But due to pneumatic The reason stroke of artificial-muscle, hydraulic cylinder and cylinder is shorter, the rehabilitation angle that vertical lower limb rehabilitation apparatus is capable of is relatively Less it is impossible to enough meet the requirement for wide-angle rehabilitation training for the patient, and using Pneumatic artificial muscle, hydraulic cylinder and cylinder As the complex structure of the vertical lower limb rehabilitation apparatus of driving means, volume is larger, and weight is big, wearing trouble, is not suitable for civilian. Simply light and handy in the urgent need to structure, training rehabilitation angular range is big, controls safe and simple, is easy to commercial production and promotes on a large scale Wearable vertical lower limb rehabilitation apparatus, the present invention is to design for this purpose.
Content of the invention
Technical problem：The technical problem to be solved is：A kind of knee joint power-assisted based on lasso trick transmission is provided Convalescence device, this device training rehabilitation angle is relatively large, and structure is simply light and handy, control safe and simple, be easy to commercial production and Promote on a large scale.
Technical scheme：For solving above-mentioned technical problem, the technical solution used in the present invention is：
A kind of knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission is it is characterised in that this power-assisted convalescence device includes propping up Support positioning component and two sets of executive modules, often set executive module includes lasso trick driving sub-component, lasso trick is driven sub-component and knee joint closes Knot assembly, lasso trick drives sub-component to be connected on support positioning component；Lasso trick transmission sub-component drives subgroup with lasso trick respectively Part and knee joint sub-component connect.
Further, described support positioning component includes lumbar support plate, two blocks of waist width adjustment plates and bandage, bandage Two ends be connected with one end of a waist width adjustment plate respectively, the other end of two waist width adjustment plates passes through spiral shell respectively Bolt is connected with one end of lumbar support plate.
Further, described lasso trick drives sub-component to include servomotor, motor fixed block, planetary reducer, set Rope drivewheel and axle head end cap, servomotor is fixedly connected on lumbar support plate by motor fixed block, servomotor dynamic Power output shaft is matched with the power input shaft of planetary reducer, and lasso trick drivewheel is connected to the dynamic of planetary reducer On power output shaft, axle head end cap is fixedly connected on the power output the tip of the axis of planetary reducer, axle head end cap and lasso trick Drivewheel offsets.
Further, described lasso trick transmission sub-component includes adjusting support, lasso trick fixed support and two gear units, adjusts Whole support is fixedly connected on the shell of planetary reducer, and adjustment support is provided with two screwed holes, lasso trick fixed support It is fixedly connected in rotation fixed plate；Each gear unit includes clamp nut, adjusting screw, sleeve pipe, the rope through sleeve pipe, Adjusting screw is arranged on a screw thread in the hole of adjustment support, and clamp nut is sleeved in adjusting screw, and the top of sleeve pipe is nested In the counterbore of adjusting screw, the bottom of sleeve pipe is nested on lasso trick fixed support；One end of rope passes through adjustment support, passes through Block tin is embedded in the notch of lasso trick drivewheel, and the other end of rope is embedded in the notch of lasso trick driven pulley by block tin.
Further, the angle of two notches of described lasso trick drivewheel line to lasso trick drivewheel center is less than 90 Degree, the angle of described two notches line to lasso trick driven pulley center of lasso trick driven pulley is less than 90 degree.
Further, described knee joint sub-component includes thigh fixed plate, rotary motion plate, shank fixed plate, rotation admittedly Fixed board, lasso trick driven pulley, rotary motion axle and angular transducer；Rotation fixed plate is connected transition with thigh fixed plate by thigh Plate is fixedly connected, and rotary motion plate is connected rebound with shank fixed plate by shank and is fixedly connected, and rotary motion axle is connected to In rotation fixed plate, deep groove ball bearing is connected on rotary motion axle, and lasso trick driven pulley is enclosed within deep groove ball bearing, angle sensor The fixing end of device is fixedly connected in the endoporus of rotary motion axle by locking nut, the round end of angular transducer and nylon jacket Interference fit.
Further, described lumbar support plate be respectively arranged at two ends with the first U-type groove, waist width adjustment plate is provided with Two U-type groove, the first U-type groove is relative with the second U-type groove.
Further, the axis of described sleeve pipe is tangent with the notch of lasso trick drivewheel and the notch of lasso trick driven pulley respectively.
Beneficial effect：Compared with prior art, the invention has the advantages that：
(1) training rehabilitation angle is relatively large.Lasso trick in the present invention is made up of two sets of sleeve pipes and rope, rope slip Be contained in sleeve pipe, one end of rope is embedded in the notch of lasso trick drivewheel by block tin, and the other end is embedded in lasso trick by block tin In the notch of driven pulley, the angle of two notches line to lasso trick drivewheel center of lasso trick drivewheel is less than 90 degree, set The angle of two notches of rope driven pulley line to lasso trick driven pulley center is less than 90 degree, and achievable knee joint is more than 90 Degree, less than the training rehabilitation angle of 180 degree, vertical as driving means with using Pneumatic artificial muscle, hydraulic cylinder and cylinder Lower limb rehabilitation apparatus is compared, and training rehabilitation angle is larger.
(2) structure is simply light and handy.In the present invention, due to elongated, the soft characteristic of lasso trick itself so that the transmission of the present invention Path is very flexible.And then make the present invention have the advantages that bang path is flexible, size is little, mechanism is succinctly light and handy.
(3) dress simply, be easy to commercial production and promote on a large scale.In the present invention, lasso trick transmission can be realized remote Undersized transmission power, it can be effectively reduced the complexity of the present invention so that present configuration is simple, lightweight, Suitable patient's wearing.The processing cost of lasso trick transmission simultaneously is little, is suitable for commercial production and civilian on a large scale.
Fig. 1 is that the present invention is worn on the schematic diagram on human body.
Fig. 2 is that in the present invention, lasso trick is driven the top of sub-component and lasso trick drives the connection diagram of sub-component.
Fig. 3 is that in the present invention, lasso trick is driven the top of sub-component and lasso trick drives the sectional view of sub-component connection.
Fig. 4 is the lasso trick transmission bottom of sub-component and the connection front view of knee joint sub-component in the present invention.
Fig. 5 is the side view of Fig. 4.
Fig. 6 is the lasso trick transmission bottom of sub-component and the sectional view of knee joint sub-component in the present invention.
Fig. 7 is the sectional view of knee joint sub-component in the present invention.
In figure has：Lasso trick drives sub-component 1, servomotor 101, motor fixed block 102, planetary reducer 103, set Rope drivewheel 104, axle head end cap 105, lasso trick transmission sub-component 2, adjustment support 201, clamp nut 202, adjusting screw 203, Sleeve pipe 204, rope 205, lasso trick fixed support 206, the first block tin 207, the second block tin 208, knee joint sub-component 3, thigh are solid Fixed board 301, thigh connect rebound 302, rotary motion plate 303, shank connection rebound 304, shank fixed plate 305, nylon Set 306, rotation fixed plate 307, lasso trick driven pulley 308, rotary motion axle 309, deep groove ball bearing 310, locking nut 311, angle Degree sensor 312, support positioning component 4, lumbar support plate 401, waist width adjustment plate 402, bandage 403.
Below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, technical scheme is described in detail.
As shown in figure 1, the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device that the present invention is driven based on lasso trick, including support positioning component 4 He Two sets of executive modules.Often set executive module includes lasso trick driving sub-component 1, lasso trick transmission sub-component 2 and knee joint sub-component 3. Lasso trick drives sub-component 1 to be connected on support positioning component 4.Lasso trick transmission sub-component 2 drives sub-component 1 and knee joint with lasso trick respectively Joint sub-component 3 connects.
As shown in Fig. 2 supporting positioning component 4 to include 401, two blocks of waist width adjustment plates 402 of lumbar support plate and bandage 403, the two ends of bandage 403 are connected with one end of a waist width adjustment plate 402 respectively, two waist width adjustment plates 402 The other end be connected with one end of lumbar support plate 401 by bolt respectively.
As shown in Fig. 2 lasso trick drives sub-component 1 to include servomotor 101, motor fixed block 102, planetary reducer 103rd, lasso trick drivewheel 104 and axle head end cap 105, servomotor 101 is fixedly connected on lumbar support by motor fixed block 102 On plate 401, the power output shaft of servomotor 101 is matched with the power input shaft of planetary reducer 103, and lasso trick is actively Wheel 104 is connected on the power output shaft of planetary reducer 103, and axle head end cap 105 is fixedly connected on planetary gear speed-reduction The power output the tip of the axis of device 103, axle head end cap 105 is offseted with lasso trick drivewheel 104.
As shown in Figures 2 and 3, lasso trick transmission sub-component 2 includes adjusting support 201, lasso trick fixed support 206 and two biographies Moving cell, adjustment support 201 is fixedly connected on the shell of planetary reducer 103, and adjustment support 201 is provided with two spiral shells Pit, lasso trick fixed support 206 is fixedly connected in rotation fixed plate 307；Each gear unit includes clamp nut 202, adjusts Section screw 203, sleeve pipe 204, the rope 205 through sleeve pipe 204, adjusting screw 203 is arranged on a screw thread of adjustment support 201 In the hole, clamp nut 202 is sleeved in adjusting screw 203, and the top of sleeve pipe 204 is nested in the counterbore of adjusting screw 203, set The bottom of pipe 204 is nested on lasso trick fixed support 206；One end of rope 205 passes through adjustment support 201, embedding by block tin 207 In the notch of lasso trick drivewheel 104, the other end of rope 205 is embedded in the notch of lasso trick driven pulley 308 by block tin 207. Between the notch of the notch of lasso trick drivewheel and lasso trick driven pulley, angle is less than 90 degree.Two notches of lasso trick drivewheel are to lasso trick Between drivewheel center, the angle theta of line is less than 90 degree, and two notches of lasso trick driven pulley connect to lasso trick driven pulley center The angle theta of line is less than 90 degree.As shown in figure 3, when lasso trick drivewheel 104 counterclockwise pulls rope 205, rope 205 is in set Slide in the groove of rope drivewheel 104 and lasso trick driven pulley 308, thus driving lasso trick driven pulley 308 around rotary motion axle 309 Rotate, and then carry moving lower limb to rotate.Lasso trick drivewheel 104 pulls the first block tin 207, from initial tangency location (solid line institute Fig. 3 Show) go to effective final position (in Fig. 3 shown in dotted line), the angle [alpha] that lasso trick drivewheel 104 turns over is more than 90 degree, less than 180 Degree.Because lasso trick drivewheel 104 and the equal diameters of lasso trick driven pulley 308, and rope 205 is non-telescoping, so, lasso trick Driven pulley 308 also correspondingly rotates and is more than 90 degree, less than the angle of 180 degree, thus realizing the kneed rehabilitation anglec of rotation Degree is more than 90 degree, less than 180 degree.
As shown in Figures 4 to 7, knee joint sub-component 3 includes thigh fixed plate 301, rotary motion plate 303, shank are fixed Plate 305, rotation fixed plate 307, lasso trick driven pulley 308, rotary motion axle 309 and angular transducer 312.Rotation fixed plate 307 It is connected rebound 302 with thigh fixed plate 301 by thigh to be fixedly connected, rotary motion plate 303 is passed through with shank fixed plate 305 Shank connects rebound 304 and is fixedly connected, and rotary motion axle 309 is connected in rotation fixed plate 307, and deep groove ball bearing 310 is even It is connected on rotary motion axle 309, lasso trick driven pulley 308 is enclosed within deep groove ball bearing 310, the fixing end of angular transducer 312 is led to Cross in the endoporus that locking nut 311 is fixedly connected on rotary motion axle 309, the round end of angular transducer 312 and nylon jacket 306 Interference fit.
Further, described lumbar support plate 401 be respectively arranged at two ends with the first U-type groove, on waist width adjustment plate 402 It is provided with the second U-type groove, the first U-type groove is relative with the second U-type groove.First U-type groove and the second U-type groove are set, are easy to adjust support Positioning component 4, is allowed to human body binding closely.Lumbar support plate 401 is provided with U-type groove, with waist width adjustment plate 402 even Connect, and be fixed together by bandage 403 with the waist of people, by adjusting waist width adjustment plate 402 with respect to lumbar support The distance of plate 401, to be suitable for the waist sizes of human body.
Further, the axis of described sleeve pipe 204 respectively with the notch of lasso trick drivewheel 104 and lasso trick driven pulley 308 Notch is tangent.
In the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission of the present invention, lumbar support plate 401 is provided with U-type groove, Waist width adjustment plate 402 is connected in the U-type groove of lumbar support plate 401, and is fixed on one with the waist of people by bandage 403 Rise.By adjusting the distance that waist width adjustment plate 402 is with respect to lumbar support plate 401, to be suitable for the waist sizes of human body.Knee joint Joint sub-component 3 is fixed by thigh fixed plate 301, shank fixed plate 305 and bandage 403 and the thigh of people, shank.
In the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device of the present invention, lasso trick drives sub-component 1 to be fixed on waist by motor fixed block 102 In portion's gripper shoe 401, keep constant with respect to the position of people.Rope 205 can slide in sleeve pipe 204.Lasso trick is driven sub-component 2 One end and lasso trick drive the lasso trick drivewheel 104 of sub-component 1 to be connected, the lasso trick driven pulley of the other end and knee joint sub-component 3 308 are connected.Sleeve pipe 204 is fixed on lasso trick fixed support 206, to keep rope 205 tangent all the time with lasso trick drivewheel 104. Adjusting screw 203 is arranged on the screw thread in the hole on adjustment support 201, to be used for carrying out the pretension of lasso trick.Adjustment support 201 has concurrently The effect that rope 205 direction keeps.Sleeve pipe 204 is fixed in the groove of adjusting screw 203, to keep rope 205 and lasso trick master Driving wheel 104 is tangent all the time.Angular transducer 312 is used for detecting the change of knee joint angle.
The work process of the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device of the present invention is：Start servomotor 101, planetary reducer 103 operations, planetary reducer 103 drives lasso trick drivewheel 104 to rotate, and lasso trick drivewheel 104 pulls rope 205 in lasso trick Slide in the groove of drivewheel 104 and lasso trick driven pulley 308, thus driving lasso trick driven pulley 308 around 309 turns of rotary motion axle Dynamic, and then carry moving lower limb to rotate.The tensioning process of lasso trick：Outwards twist adjusting screw 203, make rope 205 be in tensioning state, instead Clamp nut 202 is tightened in direction so that adjusting screw 203 is locked on adjustment support 201.
The present invention can carry out postoperative knee joint walking power-assisted and rehabilitation training to knee abrasion or injured patient, adopts With achievable long-distance transmission and mechanical mechanism is simple, drive path flexible lasso trick drive mechanism, simple and reasonable.This Invention overcomes that prior art construction is complicated, apparatus is excessively heavy, is difficult to dress, is not suitable for civilian shortcoming, and structure is simply light Ingeniously, control simply, be easy to commercial production and large-scale popularization.
1. a kind of knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission is it is characterised in that this power-assisted convalescence device includes supporting Positioning component（4）With two sets of executive modules, often cover executive module and include lasso trick driving sub-component（1）, lasso trick transmission sub-component（2） With knee joint sub-component（3）, lasso trick driving sub-component（1）It is connected to support positioning component（4）On；Lasso trick is driven sub-component（2） Drive sub-component with lasso trick respectively（1）With knee joint sub-component（3）Connect；
Described knee joint sub-component（3）Including thigh fixed plate（301）, rotary motion plate（303）, shank fixed plate（305）、 Rotation fixed plate（307）, lasso trick driven pulley（308）, rotary motion axle（309）And angular transducer（312）；Rotation fixed plate （307）With thigh fixed plate（301）Rebound is connected by thigh（302）It is fixedly connected, rotary motion plate（303）Solid with shank Fixed board（305）Rebound is connected by shank（304）It is fixedly connected, rotary motion axle（309）It is connected to rotation fixed plate（307） On, deep groove ball bearing（310）It is connected to rotary motion axle（309）On, lasso trick driven pulley（308）It is enclosed within deep groove ball bearing（310） On, angular transducer（312）Fixing end pass through locking nut（311）It is fixedly connected on rotary motion axle（309）Endoporus in, Angular transducer（312）Round end and nylon jacket（306）Interference fit.
2. according to the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission described in claim 1 it is characterised in that described props up Support positioning component（4）Including lumbar support plate（401）, two blocks of waist width adjustment plates（402）And bandage（403）, bandage（403） Two ends respectively with a waist width adjustment plate（402）One end connect, two waist width adjustment plates（402）The other end Pass through bolt and lumbar support plate respectively（401）One end connect.
3. according to the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission described in claim 2 it is characterised in that described set Rope drives mover assembly（1）Including servomotor（101）, motor fixed block（102）, planetary reducer（103）, lasso trick actively Wheel（104）With axle head end cap（105）, servomotor（101）By motor fixed block（102）It is fixedly connected on lumbar support plate （401）On, servomotor（101）Power output shaft and planetary reducer（103）Power input shaft match, lasso trick Drivewheel（104）It is connected to planetary reducer（103）Power output shaft on, axle head end cap（105）It is fixedly connected and be expert at Star gear reduction unit（103）Power output the tip of the axis, axle head end cap（105）With lasso trick drivewheel（104）Offset.
4. according to the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission described in claim 3 it is characterised in that described set Rope passes mover assembly（2）Including adjustment support（201）, lasso trick fixed support（206）With two gear units, adjust support （201）It is fixedly connected on planetary reducer（103）Shell on, adjust support（201）It is provided with two screwed holes, lasso trick Fixed support（206）It is fixedly connected on rotation fixed plate（307）On；Each gear unit includes clamp nut（202）, adjust spiral shell Nail（203）, sleeve pipe（204）, pass through sleeve pipe（204）Rope（205）, adjusting screw（203）It is arranged on adjustment support（201）'s One screw thread in the hole, clamp nut（202）It is sleeved on adjusting screw（203）On, sleeve pipe（204）Top be nested in adjusting screw （203）Counterbore in, sleeve pipe（204）Bottom be nested in lasso trick fixed support（206）On；Rope（205）One end pass through adjust Whole support（201）, by the first block tin（207）It is embedded in lasso trick drivewheel（104）Notch in, rope（205）The other end lead to Cross the second block tin（208）It is embedded in lasso trick driven pulley（308）Notch in.
5. according to the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission described in claim 4 it is characterised in that described set Rope drivewheel（104）Two notches to lasso trick drivewheel（104）Between center, the angle of line is less than 90 degree, described lasso trick Driven pulley（308）Two notches to lasso trick driven pulley（308）Between center, the angle of line is less than 90 degree.
6. according to the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission described in claim 2 it is characterised in that described waist Portion's gripper shoe（401）Be respectively arranged at two ends with the first U-type groove, waist width adjustment plate（402）It is provided with the second U-type groove, a U Type groove is relative with the second U-type groove.
7. according to the knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission described in claim 4 or 5 it is characterised in that described Sleeve pipe（204）Axis respectively with lasso trick drivewheel（104）Notch and lasso trick driven pulley（308）Notch tangent.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201410462145.3A CN104188786B (en)||2014-09-11||2014-09-11||Rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201410462145.3A CN104188786B (en)||2014-09-11||2014-09-11||Rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN104188786A CN104188786A (en)||2014-12-10|
|CN104188786B true CN104188786B (en)||2017-02-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201410462145.3A Active CN104188786B (en)||2014-09-11||2014-09-11||Rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN104188786B (en)|
Families Citing this family (9)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN104873360B (en) *||2015-04-17||2016-11-09||东南大学||A kind of upper limb healing exoskeleton robot driving based on lasso trick|
|CN104825306A (en) *||2015-04-29||2015-08-12||东南大学||Hip joint assisting rehabilitation device based on sleeve rope transmission|
|CN105167963B (en) *||2015-07-13||2017-05-17||北京理工大学||Waist adjusting device for exoskeleton robot|
|CN106420256B (en) *||2016-09-05||2018-11-09||南京航空航天大学||Wearable flexible upper limb rehabilitation robot based on lasso trick driving|
|CN107397653A (en) *||2017-07-10||2017-11-28||东南大学||A kind of flexible knee joint power-assisted convalescence device based on lasso trick transmission|
|CN107468487B (en) *||2017-07-26||2020-11-03||东南大学||Wearable lower limb exoskeleton driven by lasso artificial muscles|
|CN109091283A (en) *||2018-08-27||2018-12-28||王新||A kind of medical arthrodesis device convenient for adjusting|
|CN109730904B (en) *||2019-02-19||2021-02-02||吉林大学||Wearable external skeleton for resting and walking aid|
|CN110151492A (en) *||2019-05-24||2019-08-23||王晖||Joint quantitative exercise assistor|
Family Cites Families (8)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|DE19811925A1 (en) *||1998-03-19||1999-10-07||Michael Jagodzinski||Device for stabilizing a joint|
|US20080000317A1 (en) *||2006-05-31||2008-01-03||Northwestern University||Cable driven joint actuator and method|
|JP5313609B2 (en) *||2008-09-26||2013-10-09||国立大学法人 筑波大学||Frame structure of wearable motion assist device.|
|IT1394621B1 (en) *||2009-01-23||2012-07-05||Fond Istituto Italiano Di Tecnologia||Linear actuator and rehabilitation device incorporating this actuator.|
|CN101810533B (en) *||2010-03-08||2011-06-29||上海交通大学||Walking aid exoskeleton rehabilitation robot|
|CN203724418U (en) *||2014-01-15||2014-07-23||刘子红||Lower limb rehabilitation training device for neurology department|
|CN103892989A (en) *||2014-04-16||2014-07-02||崔建忠||Lower limb rehabilitation training robot and training method thereof|
|CN103932870B (en) *||2014-05-04||2016-04-13||浙江大学||Bionic Design lower limb rehabilitation training ectoskeleton|
- 2014-09-11 CN CN201410462145.3A patent/CN104188786B/en active Active
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|CN104188786B (en)||Rope-drive-based assisted knee joint rehabilitation apparatus|
|CN104825306A (en)||Hip joint assisting rehabilitation device based on sleeve rope transmission|
|CN204450526U (en)||The ectoskeleton servomechanism that a kind of pneumatic muscles drives|
|CN204352127U (en)||A kind of ectoskeleton supplemental training robot|
|CN105496729B (en)||A kind of hip joint power assisting device based on parallel institution|
|CN104552276A (en)||Pneumatic-muscle-driven exoskeleton assisting mechanism|
|CN205019357U (en)||Go up main passive rehabilitation training device of low limbs intelligence|
|CN104434472B (en)||A kind of ectoskeleton supplemental training robot|
|CN107811805A (en)||Wearable lower limb exoskeleton rehabilitation robot|
|CN101984946B (en)||Sitting exoskeleton lower limb rehabilitation robot|
|CN106420259B (en)||It is a kind of can comprehensive autonomous trained upper limb body mobility convalescence device|
|CN102232902B (en)||Pedal type lower-limb rehabilitation training device|
|CN105193582A (en)||Upper-and-lower-limb intelligent active/passive rehabilitation training device|
|CN205459236U (en)||Collapsible portable low limbs ectoskeleton|
|CN202637390U (en)||Rehabilitation glove for hand joint nerves|
|CN106420261A (en)||Upper-limb rehabilitation device of half-exoskeleton|
|CN104800043A (en)||Rehabilitation training robot for lower limbs|
|CN104887458B (en)||Human body upper limb function automatic auxiliary recovery apparatus|
|CN107307974A (en)||A kind of Wearable healing and training elbow joint and life assistant apparatus|
|CN106137677A (en)||A kind of exoskeleton-type elbow joint and shoulder rehabilitation apparatus|
|CN101181175B (en)||Device for healing and training elbow joint|
|CN103126852B (en)||Elbow joint function rehabilitation device|
|CN208864735U (en)||Intelligent lower limb device for rehabilitation with the fixed device of adjust automatically|
|CN106420260B (en)||It is a kind of can comprehensive autonomous trained upper limb body mobility rehabilitation seat|
|CN103340734B (en)||Upper limb rehabilitation robot with three degrees of freedom for early-stage cerebral apoplexy|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|