CN101509049B - Construction method for internal cooling wall and furnace liner of blast furnace - Google PatentsConstruction method for internal cooling wall and furnace liner of blast furnace Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN101509049B CN101509049B CN200910042975XA CN200910042975A CN101509049B CN 101509049 B CN101509049 B CN 101509049B CN 200910042975X A CN200910042975X A CN 200910042975XA CN 200910042975 A CN200910042975 A CN 200910042975A CN 101509049 B CN101509049 B CN 101509049B
- Prior art keywords
- cooling stave
- access opening
- Prior art date
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 157
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 37
- 210000003800 Pharynx Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 claims description 53
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 34
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 claims description 17
- 239000011449 bricks Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000005266 casting Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 281000048164 Royal Dutch Shell companies 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000725 suspensions Substances 0.000 description 13
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 7
- 238000003723 Smelting Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000010410 layers Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000004904 shortening Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000003034 coal gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000012141 concentrates Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0.000 description 1
- XEEYBQQBJWHFJM-UHFFFAOYSA-N iron Chemical compound data:image/svg+xml;base64,PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0nMS4wJyBlbmNvZGluZz0naXNvLTg4NTktMSc/Pgo8c3ZnIHZlcnNpb249JzEuMScgYmFzZVByb2ZpbGU9J2Z1bGwnCiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgeG1sbnM9J2h0dHA6Ly93d3cudzMub3JnLzIwMDAvc3ZnJwogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgeG1sbnM6cmRraXQ9J2h0dHA6Ly93d3cucmRraXQub3JnL3htbCcKICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSdodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rJwogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICB4bWw6c3BhY2U9J3ByZXNlcnZlJwp3aWR0aD0nMzAwcHgnIGhlaWdodD0nMzAwcHgnIHZpZXdCb3g9JzAgMCAzMDAgMzAwJz4KPCEtLSBFTkQgT0YgSEVBREVSIC0tPgo8cmVjdCBzdHlsZT0nb3BhY2l0eToxLjA7ZmlsbDojRkZGRkZGO3N0cm9rZTpub25lJyB3aWR0aD0nMzAwJyBoZWlnaHQ9JzMwMCcgeD0nMCcgeT0nMCc+IDwvcmVjdD4KPHRleHQgZG9taW5hbnQtYmFzZWxpbmU9ImNlbnRyYWwiIHRleHQtYW5jaG9yPSJzdGFydCIgeD0nMTI1Ljk4MScgeT0nMTU2JyBzdHlsZT0nZm9udC1zaXplOjQwcHg7Zm9udC1zdHlsZTpub3JtYWw7Zm9udC13ZWlnaHQ6bm9ybWFsO2ZpbGwtb3BhY2l0eToxO3N0cm9rZTpub25lO2ZvbnQtZmFtaWx5OnNhbnMtc2VyaWY7ZmlsbDojM0I0MTQzJyA+PHRzcGFuPkZlPC90c3Bhbj48L3RleHQ+Cjwvc3ZnPgo= data:image/svg+xml;base64,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 [Fe] XEEYBQQBJWHFJM-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 239000011514 iron Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000002360 preparation methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001603 reducing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006748 scratching Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002393 scratching Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 description 1
The invention belongs to the blast furnace technical field of construction, relate in particular to a kind of blast furnace big (in) constructional method of repairing cooling stave in the engineering.
Blast furnace (for example iron-smelting blast furnace etc.) body big (in) repair in the engineering, great in constructing amount, the long construction period of stove internal cooling wall and furnace lining has decisive influence to the blast-furnace body duration of a project, shortening its construction period is the key that guarantees total duration.The conventional mounting method of cooling stave is after the furnace shell installation has been checked and accepted, in stove, set up all round victory scaffolding as the fitting operation platform, cooling stave is by blast-furnace body engineering construction master loop wheel machine (tower crane or crawler crane) or join (80～100t) liftings of a mobile crane in addition, whenever installing a band increases behind the cooling stave again and sets up service platform, by band all cooling staves in the stove are installed successively, treat that whole cooling staves install and passed examination after remove all scaffoldings in the stove, and then carry out the blast furnace lining construction.Smelting iron and steel industry develop rapidly in recent years, construction unit to online blast-furnace body big (in) to repair the requirement of engineering construction duration more strict, the contradiction that quantities is big and the duration is short, the place is narrow is particularly outstanding, adopts traditional installation method can not satisfy the engineering practice requirement.Have in the prior art and adopt main loop wheel machine to hang in the construction method of installation of cooling stave, but this not only is subjected to the restriction of main loop wheel machine machine-team workload and One-Shift Costs, but also be subjected to the restriction of main loop wheel machine work-yard from blast furnace furnace roof flange port; And blast furnace discharge yard is owing to have roof system, main loop wheel machine suspension hook also can not enter in the casting house of blast furnace, so can not effectively utilize the crane of blast furnace discharge yard and the transport passage of casting house, the transport passage of a cooling stave need be set separately, increase cost, wasted existing resource.
Summary of the invention
The technical problem to be solved in the present invention is to overcome the deficiencies in the prior art, provide a kind of cost less, easy to operate, can shorten the construction period greatly and improve the State of Blast Furnace internal cooling wall of operating efficiency and the constructional method of furnace lining.
For solving the problems of the technologies described above, the technical scheme that the present invention proposes is the constructional method of a kind of State of Blast Furnace internal cooling wall and furnace lining, this method is to offer earlier one to enter access opening in the stove in above position, last furnace shell air port for blast furnace cooling stave, cooling stave is transported in the stove through described access opening, the movable hanging scaffold that suspends in midair in cooling stave lifting appliance that is provided with by furnace throat position in stove and the stove is installed earlier the cooling stave below the bosh, and bosh protection canopy and furnace lining lifting appliance are installed in the bosh position again; Then, bosh top continues to carry out the installation of cooling stave with described cooling stave lifting appliance and movable hanging scaffold, meanwhile the furnace lining construction is carried out by described furnace lining lifting appliance in the bosh bottom, after treating to sentence outer cooling stave by access opening all construction being finished, again access opening is sealed processing, finish the construction of access opening place cooling stave and the construction of residue furnace lining.
Above-mentioned constructional method specifically may further comprise the steps:
(1) furnace shell and cooling stave lifting appliance are installed: lift last furnace shell at first from lower to upper, after having lifted blast furnace straight section furnace shell, in stove, put into described furnace lining lifting appliance successively, bosh protection canopy and movable hanging scaffold, continue the lifting furnace shell and on the furnace bosh section furnace shell more than the blast-furnace tuyere, offer described access opening (because the blast furnace lining quantities mainly concentrates on below the air port, the bosh protection canopy of double-deck working district is located at the tuyere zone upper end, therefore the cooling stave position of going into the stove passage should be located at the top of bosh protection canopy), its port size can satisfy passing through smoothly of cooling stave; Continue the lifting furnace shell, and described cooling stave lifting appliance is installed at furnace throat band furnace shell place;
(2) installation activity hanging scaffold and thrustor: circumferential several hangers of uniform welding in the inwall upper edge of furnace throat band furnace shell, each hanger below connects a tackle purchase by wireline, and all interior with the inserting stove movable hanging scaffold of each tackle purchase is connected; One thrustor is installed on described movable hanging scaffold;
(3) the following cooling stave of bosh is installed: the installation procedure of cooling stave is that first cooling stave that at first will be transported to the access opening place with described cooling stave lifting appliance winches to furnace bottom, the orientation that jointly controls cooling stave by the thrustor of installing on described cooling stave lifting appliance and the movable hanging scaffold is close on the design and installation position it, by fastening piece cooling stave is fixed on the furnace shell again;
Cooling stave is installed and is formed a band along circumferential block-by-block at furnace bottom by the installation procedure of above-mentioned cooling stave then, cooling stave is installed to blast furnace bosh position by band from lower to upper again;
(4) furnace lining lifting appliance and bosh protection canopy is installed: described movable hanging scaffold is placed on the bosh protection canopy of putting into stove, the furnace lining lifting appliance of protecting canopy and bosh protection canopy below to connect bosh with described cooling stave lifting appliance together is promoted to the bosh position then, and protects canopy to be fixed on the mounted cooling stave bosh;
(5) multilayer is constructed simultaneously: below bosh protection canopy, utilize described furnace lining lifting appliance to build the furnace lining of bosh below by laying bricks or stones, meanwhile above bosh protection canopy, utilize described cooling stave lifting appliance set by step (3) described cooling stave installation procedure continue to install the cooling stave and the furnace lining of bosh top from lower to upper;
(6) access opening seals: after treating to sentence outer cooling stave by described access opening all construction being finished, the cooling stave of intending being installed on the access opening place is transported on the movable hanging scaffold in the stove via access opening, the furnace shell that the access opening place is installed again is with the closed channel hole, (3) described cooling stave installation procedure is installed the cooling stave at access opening place then set by step, build remaining furnace lining by laying bricks or stones, construction is finished.
In the technique scheme, the position of described access opening is towards the blast furnace casting field orientation, and is the position that heals up of access opening place cooling stave endless belt, and the height in described access opening aperture is the height of a band furnace shell, and the width in aperture is generally 1.6～2.0m.
In the technique scheme, the mode of movement of described cooling stave before being transported to access opening is: the cooling stave that pressure testing is qualified is transported to the blast furnace discharge yard platform earlier, the bridge crane that utilizes blast furnace discharge yard again unloads cooling stave near the monorail crane below that is provided with the access opening (generally with the electric block of 5t or 10t as monorail crane), be provided with one between monorail crane below and the described access opening and transport platform, transport and be placed with a flat bogie on the platform, utilize this monorail crane that cooling stave is winched on the flat bogie, promote flat bogie cooling stave is transported to the access opening place.
In the technique scheme; described cooling stave lifting appliance comprises furnace roof annular hanging scaffold and electric block (can select the electric block of 5t or 10t according to circumstances); its mounting means is: earlier furnace roof protection canopy is fixed on the furnace shell of furnace throat band; again described furnace roof annular hanging scaffold is fixed in the below of furnace roof protection canopy; the electric block of configuration more than two on the furnace roof annular hanging scaffold, the electric block below hangs the wireline in order to the hook block cooling stave.
In the technique scheme, the installation of described cooling stave lifting appliance is to carry out on to platform in the furnace shell group, and assembles in aggregatesly in advance with furnace throat band furnace shell, lifts synchronously to blast furnace furnace throat place with furnace throat band furnace shell again.
Compared with prior art, the invention has the advantages that: at first, adopt the annular installation suspender that hangs as cooling stave, furnace lining etc., and cooling stave enters in the stove from furnace bosh, can realize in the stove, operation furnace roof the time, alleviated the workload of the main loop wheel machine of constructing, shortened the construction period effectively; Secondly, bosh protection canopy is set up in above appropriate location in the air port, has realized the upper and lower double-deck operation of bosh in the stove, has further shortened the construction period; Once more, constructional method of the present invention makes full use of the transport passage of blast furnace discharge yard as stove internal cooling wall, utilize original transportation of casting house and lifting device transloading equipment as cooling stave, solved blast-furnace body big (in) repair the narrow problem in place in the engineering, alleviate the workload of the main loop wheel machine of constructing, reduced the input of preparation of construction.Therefore, adopt constructional method of the present invention can realize multilayer operation simultaneously, can not only alleviate the workload of main loop wheel machine (tower crane) greatly, shorten the comprehensive duration (duration than conventional constructional method can shorten nearly 35%) of blast furnace construction, and can save main loop wheel machine and use machine-team to take, reduce construction cost, improved the operating efficiency of installation work such as blast furnace cooling stave, furnace lining.Constructional method of the present invention has broad application prospects in the construction of various types of full cooling stave blast furnaces.
Description of drawings
Fig. 1 is the process flow sheet of constructional method of the present invention;
Fig. 2 is blast furnace cooling stave of the present invention and the double-deck construction of furnace lining view;
Fig. 3 is the two dimensional structure synoptic diagram of furnace roof protection canopy of the present invention;
Fig. 4 is the two dimensional structure synoptic diagram of activity hanging scaffold of the present invention;
Fig. 5 is the structural representation of pusher in the present embodiment;
Fig. 6 is the sectional view of Fig. 5 at the A-A place;
Fig. 7 is the structural representation of present embodiment furnace lining lifting appliance.
1, air port 2, furnace shell
3, furnace lining lifting appliance 31, bosh protection canopy
32, furnace lining annular hanging beam 33, suspension rod radially
34, furnace lining 35, central fixed shaft
36, central axle sleeve 4, access opening
5, cooling stave 51, casting house platform
52, casting house bridge crane 53, monorail crane
54, transport platform 55, flat bogie
6, cooling stave lifting appliance 61, furnace roof protection canopy
62, furnace roof annular hanging scaffold 63, electric block
64, wireline 65, round plate
66, supporting beam 7, movable hanging scaffold
71, hanger 72, tackle purchase
73, fixedly point of suspension 74, promote suspension centre
75, circular Checkered Steel Plate 76, leveling chain block
8, pusher 81, support
82, sleeve pipe 83, support bar
84, chain block 85, roller
86, guide path 87, ejector pin
88, push rod hanger
As Fig. 1～shown in Figure 7, the high 40.4m of certain State of Blast Furnace (furnace shell is self-support variable cross-section rotation Steel Sheel), blast-furnace body is carried out repairing engineering in online, the last furnace shell 2 of this project project demand air port more than 1 all removed renewal, cooling stave 5 and furnace lining 34 complete removals in the stove renew, and stove internal cooling wall 5 is totally ten six bands (about 980t), adopts constructional method of the present invention that its cooling stave 5 and furnace lining 34 are installed, its technical process specifically may further comprise the steps as shown in Figure 1:
(1) furnace shell and cooling stave lifting appliance are installed: at first 1 lift last furnace shell 2 from lower to upper from the air port with tower crane, after having lifted blast furnace straight section furnace shell 2, in stove, put into furnace lining lifting appliance 3 successively, bosh protection canopy 31 (furnace lining lifting appliance 3 can be that elder generation is connected in aggregates before putting into furnace shell with bosh protection canopy 31) and movable hanging scaffold 7, continue lifting furnace shell 2 and (absolute altitude 18.84m～20.84m) offer an access opening 4 goes into the stove porthole as cooling stave 5 on the furnace bosh of blast-furnace tuyere more than 1, port size is 2m * 2m (wide * height), can satisfy passing through smoothly of cooling stave 5; The position of access opening 4 is towards the blast furnace casting field orientation, and is the position that heals up (just determining absolute altitude, orientation and the size of good access opening 4 when the design furnace shell is set type figure) of access opening 4 place cooling stave endless belt;
Continue lifting furnace shell 2, and on the furnace shell 2 at furnace throat band place, prepare to install cooling stave lifting appliance 6 and furnace roof protection canopy 61; As shown in Figure 3, furnace roof protection canopy 61 comprises a bracing frame and a round plate 65, and bracing frame is made of crisscross supporting beam 66, and round plate 65 is welded on the bracing frame; Cooling stave lifting appliance 6 comprises furnace roof annular hanging scaffold 62 and electric block 63; the installation of cooling stave lifting appliance 6 and furnace roof protection canopy 61 is that furnace shell group on ground is carried out on to platform; its mounting means is: protect canopy 61 to be fixed on the furnace throat band furnace shell 2 on furnace roof by bracing frame earlier; again furnace roof annular hanging scaffold 62 is fixed in the bracing frame below of furnace roof protection canopy 61; the electric block 63 of establishing two 5t is hung in furnace roof annular hanging scaffold 62 belows; cooling stave lifting appliance 6; furnace roof protection canopy 61 and furnace throat band furnace shell 2 assemble in advance in aggregates after; lift (using tower crane) synchronously to blast furnace furnace throat place with furnace throat band furnace shell 2 again, below electric block 63, use wireline 64 spreadings of hook block cooling stave 5.
(2) installation activity hanging scaffold and thrustor: eight hangers 71 of circumferential uniform welding in the inwall upper edge of furnace throat band furnace shell 2, each hanger 71 below connects two tackle purchase 72 of a cover by wireline 64, tackle purchase 72 is connected with the movable hanging scaffold 7 of inserting in the stove by leveling chain block 76, tie point is the fixedly point of suspension 73 on the movable hanging scaffold 7, each fixedly point of suspension 73 equally along the circumferential direction evenly arrange, as shown in Figure 4; Movable hanging scaffold 7 comprises a bracing frame and a circular Checkered Steel Plate 75, bracing frame is made of interlaced supporting beam 66, circular Checkered Steel Plate 75 is welded in the bracing frame top, but movable hanging scaffold 7 reducings (by diameter that can shortening activity hanging scaffold 7 along circumferential cutting), liftable (also are provided with four and promote suspension centres 74 on the movable hanging scaffold 7, can promote by the electric block 63 on the furnace roof annular hanging scaffold 62), and with its workplatform of installing as stove internal cooling wall 5;
Pusher 8 (can pusher 8 more than one be installed according to putting into practice needs) is installed on movable hanging scaffold 7, as shown in Figure 5 and Figure 6, pusher 8 includes support 81, sleeve pipe 82 and support bar 83, support 81 is fixed on the circle centre position of movable hanging scaffold 7, level to sleeve pipe 82 by the one end vertically be set on the support 81 to axle sleeve, the other end of sleeve pipe 82 supports by an affixed support bar 83, support bar 83 bottoms are equipped with a roller 85, make sleeve pipe 82 to rotate around support 81 (being the circle central axis of movable hanging scaffold 7).Sleeve pipe 82 is non-closed casing, its sidewall bottom radially has a guide path 86 along movable hanging scaffold 7, a sheathed ejector pin 87 in the sleeve pipe 82, the push rod hanger 88 of ejector pin 87 1 ends welding stretches out guide path 86 and can slide along guide path 86, hang one between push rod hanger 88 and the support bar 83 and pull cucurbit 84, can make ejector pin 87 radially moving along movable hanging scaffold 7 by pulling chain block 84.
(3) the following cooling stave of bosh is installed: as shown in Figure 2, the cooling stave 5 usefulness automobiles that at first will complete and be up to the standards are transported to blast furnace discharge yard platform 51, utilize blast furnace discharge yard bridge crane 52 to unload near monorail crane 53 (5t electric block) below the access opening 4, be provided with one between monorail crane 53 belows and the access opening 4 and transport platform 54, transport and be placed with a flat bogie 55 on the platform 54, utilize monorail crane 53 that cooling stave 5 is winched on the flat bogie 55 again, promotion flat bogie 55 is transported to access opening 4 places with cooling stave 5 and sends in the stove, utilizes the electric block 63 that disposes on the furnace roof annular hanging scaffold 62 in the stove to connect hook and lifts by crane;
The installation site of cooling stave is determined by following ordinary method: at first with water level gauge the absolute altitude line traffic control is introduced in the stove, drawn the installation absolute altitude line of the first band cooling stave 5 again at furnace shell 2 inwalls, with transit instrument circumferential reference line is introduced in the stove then, and serve as according to dividing first circumferential installation bisector and the appearance profile line of being with cooling stave 5 with it, check to begin to install cooling stave 5 after errorless;
As shown in Figure 2, cooling stave 5 after the lifting is winched to the place ahead of furnace shell 2 installation sites, blast furnace bottom, utilize the pusher 8 on the interior movable hanging scaffold 7 of stove that the cooling stave of hanging 5 is pushed away at a slow speed closely to furnace shell 2, again by adjusting cooling stave lifting appliance 6 with lifting, mobile cooling stave 5, adjust the absolute altitude and the direction of cooling stave 5, slowly be pushed into the installation site, will prevent when pushing that furnace shell 2 from scratching screw thread and breaking adapter; Carefully proofread and correct the position of cooling stave 5 once more, when on cooling stave 5 external form skeletal liness and furnace shell 2 inwalls the dimension line of drawing when coincideing, with pusher 8 cooling stave 5 and furnace shell 2 inwalls are held out against, by joint bolt cooling stave 5 is fixed on furnace shell 2 inwalls again, cut off the interim hanger on the cooling stave 5 at last; After cooling stave 5 centerings are fixing, weld the backing plate of stationary nodes immediately, the joint bolt of stationary nodes is evenly fastening, and backing plate and furnace shell, condensate pipe and backing plate, nut and backing plate weld full layer by layer, with leakage-preventing coal gas;
Cooling stave 5 is installed and is formed a band along circumferential block-by-block at furnace bottom by the installation procedure of above-mentioned cooling stave 5 then, whenever install a band cooling stave 5 and promote once movable hanging scaffold 7, carry out the installation of next band cooling stave 5 then in the same way, cooling stave 5 is installed to the bosh position by band from lower to upper.
(4) furnace lining lifting appliance and bosh protection canopy is installed: movable hanging scaffold 7 is placed on the bosh protection canopy 31 of putting into furnace bottom, the furnace lining lifting appliance 3 of protecting canopy 31 and bosh protection canopy 31 belows to connect bosh with described cooling stave lifting appliance 6 together is promoted to the bosh position then, and protects canopy 31 to be fixed on the mounted cooling stave 5 bosh; As shown in Figure 7, furnace lining lifting appliance 3 comprises furnace lining annular hanging beam 32, radially suspension rod 33 and electric block 63, the circle centre position of furnace lining annular hanging beam 32 is connected with a central fixed shaft 35, radially an end of suspension rod 33 is set on the central fixed shaft 35 by a central axle sleeve 36, the other end and furnace lining annular hanging beam 32 are slidingly connected, and this makes that radially suspension rod 33 can rotate around central fixed shaft 35; Radially suspension rod 33 belows are slidingly equipped with electric block 63, electric block 63 not only radially suspension rod 33 radially slide, also can rotate with the rotation of suspension rod 33 radially.
(5) multilayer is constructed simultaneously: in the cupola well below bosh protection canopy 31; utilize furnace lining lifting appliance 3 to build the furnace lining 34 of bosh below by laying bricks or stones; meanwhile above bosh protection canopy 31, utilize cooling stave lifting appliance 6 set by step (3) described cooling stave installation procedure continue to install the cooling stave 5 and the furnace lining 34 of bosh top from lower to upper.
(6) access opening seals: after treating to sentence outer cooling stave 5 by access opening 4 all construction being finished, the cooling stave 5 of intending being installed on access opening 4 places is transported on the movable hanging scaffold 7 in the blast furnace via access opening 4, the furnace shell 2 at access opening 4 places is installed again, (3) described cooling stave installation procedure is installed the cooling stave 5 at access opening 4 places at last set by step, and remaining furnace lining 34 is installed, construction is finished.
After construction was finished, remaining various devices and equipment can split the back and hangs out from the furnace roof outlet by tower crane in the stove, sent from the air port 1 of blast furnace after also may be split into the small volume component.
Adopt above-mentioned constructional method of the present invention to realize the multilayer operation that cooling stave is installed: promptly the upper and lower cooling stave of bosh is installed and the bilayer construction of building furnace lining by laying bricks or stones, in the concrete practice even also can carry out the installation of blast furnace members such as furnace roof access door, manhole, delivery line simultaneously, shortened the construction period effectively.After the project under construction of above-mentioned present embodiment is finished smoothly, shortened the comprehensive duration of building by laying bricks or stones in cooling stave installation and the stove greatly, only with promptly finishing the cooling stave installation in 18 days, wherein furnace bosh has only been used six days with the lower section, just possessed the condition of building furnace lining in the stove by laying bricks or stones on the 8th day, the comprehensive duration has been improved operating efficiency greatly altogether only with 38 days.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN200910042975XA CN101509049B (en)||2009-03-27||2009-03-27||Construction method for internal cooling wall and furnace liner of blast furnace|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN200910042975XA CN101509049B (en)||2009-03-27||2009-03-27||Construction method for internal cooling wall and furnace liner of blast furnace|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN101509049A CN101509049A (en)||2009-08-19|
|CN101509049B true CN101509049B (en)||2010-08-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN200910042975XA CN101509049B (en)||2009-03-27||2009-03-27||Construction method for internal cooling wall and furnace liner of blast furnace|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN101509049B (en)|
Families Citing this family (10)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN102212630B (en) *||2011-05-23||2012-09-05||北京首钢建设集团有限公司||Construction method for replacing cooling wall of blast furnace by utilizing movable hanging scaffold|
|CN102320525A (en) *||2011-09-27||2012-01-18||新兴铸管股份有限公司||Single-beam cantilever crane|
|CN102963798B (en) *||2012-11-14||2014-11-26||中国十七冶集团有限公司||Lifting guide and positioning device of blast furnace construction operating platform|
|CN103266192B (en) *||2013-05-17||2015-01-21||中国十七冶集团有限公司||Hoisting method for replacing cooling wall in overhauling of blast furnace|
|CN104726625B (en) *||2015-02-26||2016-08-17||河北二十冶建设有限公司||Waste material and the method for quickly eliminating of residual ferrum in stove in a kind of blast furnace overhaul|
|CN105200173B (en) *||2015-10-22||2017-08-29||安徽马钢工程技术集团有限公司||A kind of last furnace shell changes the method that crossed construction is changed with cooling wall|
|CN106005936B (en) *||2016-07-19||2018-03-16||河北二十冶建设有限公司||A kind of refractory material is had bad luck into furnace apparatus and refractory material and had bad luck into stove method|
|CN107779533A (en) *||2016-08-27||2018-03-09||上海宝冶集团有限公司||The installation method of blast furnace cooling stave|
|CN107782148B (en) *||2016-08-31||2019-02-26||鞍钢股份有限公司||A kind of combustion furnace manhole inside lining building structure and building method|
|CN109735671A (en) *||2019-02-28||2019-05-10||上海二十冶建设有限公司||Three layers of operational method of one are dismounted in the furnace of medium and small blast furnace|
- 2009-03-27 CN CN200910042975XA patent/CN101509049B/en not_active IP Right Cessation
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|CN101812564B (en)||Method for installing converter in plug-in mode|
|CA1052080A (en)||Method for constructing a blast furnace|
|CN103276130B (en)||Maintenance method for air leakage from pipeline of hot-air system of blast furnace|
|CN202810173U (en)||Mounting and construction platform for steel lining bracket and circular crane track girder of nuclear power plant|
|CN103628680B (en)||Large steel space truss hanging layer construction method|
|CN103104091B (en)||Sliding mold whole lifting platform and construction method|
|CN104746639B (en)||A kind of installation method that the prefabricated window that floats is installed in composite wallboard|
|CN107630709B (en)||A kind of construction method of the mobile trolley of bored tunnel construction|
|CN102146488B (en)||Modularized and integrative disassembling and installing methods for blast furnace|
|CN101570802B (en)||Replacing method of blast furnace shell and water wall|
|CN202643718U (en)||Detachable and adjustable blast furnace cooling wall mounting bracket|
|CN103033043A (en)||Method for laying refractory bricks of large variable diameter part of 12,000t/d rotary kiln|
|CN102692131B (en)||Method for overhauling fire-resistant material for annular air duct and chute in coke dry quenching furnace|
|CN104594618A (en)||Hoop type disassembling operating platform of blast furnace granulated slag steam exhausting barrel|
|CN102912973B (en)||Space truss platform for round building construction and construction method using same|
|CN102554201A (en)||Large steel ladle and manufacturing method for same|
|CN108118900A (en)||The construction method of prefabricated panel|
|CN104594200B (en)||Bridge simply supported beam segment assembling construction method for frigid plateau region|
|CN100572565C (en)||Hot metal pretreatment method and pretreatment unit thereof|
|CN102564135A (en)||Construction method for patching of refractory materials of furnace top of heating furnace|
|CN101225708A (en)||Method for mounting up-sliding bottom-brick-building derrick-free hydraulic sliding formwork of chimney|
|CN103938875A (en)||Ground single body tensioning lifting construction method of single layer suspendome|
|CN103266192B (en)||Hoisting method for replacing cooling wall in overhauling of blast furnace|
|CN102708934A (en)||Nuclear power plant reactor cavity structure and reactor cavity constructing method|
|CN103882813B (en)||For calf support platform and the building method thereof of bridge pier and straining beam synchronous construction|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CP01||Change in the name or title of a patent holder||
Address after: 410015 Changsha East Road, Hunan, No. 289
Patentee after: THE 23TH METALLURGICAL CONSTRUCTION GROUP CO., LTD. OF MINMETALS
Address before: 410015 Changsha East Road, Hunan, No. 289
Patentee before: Ershisanye Construction Group Co., Ltd.
|C56||Change in the name or address of the patentee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20100811
Termination date: 20170327
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|