CN218544196U - Road lighting equipment - Google PatentsRoad lighting equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN218544196U CN218544196U CN202221352097.9U CN202221352097U CN218544196U CN 218544196 U CN218544196 U CN 218544196U CN 202221352097 U CN202221352097 U CN 202221352097U CN 218544196 U CN218544196 U CN 218544196U
- Prior art keywords
- outer tube
- lateral wall
- road lighting
- release lever
- carriage release
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02B—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO BUILDINGS, e.g. HOUSING, HOUSE APPLIANCES OR RELATED END-USER APPLICATIONS
- Y02B20/00—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps
- Y02B20/72—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps in street lighting
The utility model discloses a road lighting device the top of mount pad is equipped with the outer tube, one side of outer tube is equipped with elevating system, the roof is installed to the top of outer tube, one side of elevating system is connected with the support, the below of support is equipped with the light, the below lateral wall intercommunication of water tank has the hose, roof top opposite side is equipped with adjustment mechanism, the top of movable block is equipped with brush and nozzle, the nozzle is linked together with the hose. The utility model is provided with the lifting mechanism, which is convenient for the maintenance of illumination and the like for the working personnel, compared with the lifting of the working personnel in the air by using a lifter, the safety of the working personnel is ensured, and the efficiency of the operation is also improved; the utility model discloses an adjustment mechanism rotates 180 with the pneumatic rod through step motor, promotes the pneumatic rod through the pneumatic cylinder is ejecting to drive the carriage release lever and rises, avoids blocking the light, influences the illuminating effect.
The utility model relates to a lighting apparatus utensil technical field specifically is a road lighting apparatus.
With the continuous promotion of the urbanization process of China, the mileage of municipal roads is continuously increased, and the construction process of the municipal roads comprises the pavement of the roads and the further construction of related supporting facilities, wherein the related facilities mainly comprise drainage pipelines and lighting devices on two sides of the roads; the road illumination is the illumination arranged for the road and the accessory facilities thereof, and is used for improving the safety of vehicle driving and pedestrian walking at night and preventing traffic accidents; the reasonable arrangement of the road traffic control system can improve traffic conditions, reduce driving fatigue, improve road traffic capacity and effectively reduce traffic accidents.
The existing road lighting equipment is arranged at a position higher than the ground in order to improve the lighting range, so that the support for fixing the road lighting lamp is longer in arrangement, municipal workers need to ascend to the high altitude through a lifter for maintenance, certain danger exists, unnecessary trouble is brought to subsequent maintenance, the existing lighting equipment does not have the self-cleaning function, outdoor dust and impurities are more, and the outdoor dust and impurities are attached to the lighting equipment, so that the lighting effect is influenced.
Therefore, the utility model relates to a road lighting equipment is in order to solve the problem that exists among the prior art.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a road lighting equipment to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides a road lighting device, the top of mount pad is equipped with the outer tube, one side of outer tube is equipped with elevating system, the roof is installed to the top of outer tube, one side of elevating system is connected with the support, the below of support is equipped with the light, top one side of roof is equipped with the water tank, the water inlet has been seted up on the water tank, the below lateral wall intercommunication of water tank has the hose, roof top opposite side is equipped with adjustment mechanism, adjustment mechanism's below is connected with the baroceptor, the output of baroceptor is connected with the movable block, the top of movable block is equipped with brush and nozzle, the nozzle is linked together with the hose.
Preferably, a solar panel is arranged above the top plate.
Preferably, a filter screen is arranged in the water inlet.
Preferably, the lifting mechanism comprises a servo motor, the output end of the servo motor is connected with a driving gear, a lead screw penetrates through the upper inner wall and the lower inner wall of the outer tube, the outer side wall below the lead screw is connected with a driven gear meshed with the driving gear, the outer side wall of the lead screw is connected with a sliding block through threads, and the side wall of the outer tube starts to be provided with a moving groove connected with the support in a sliding manner.
Preferably, the inner side wall of the outer pipe is provided with a sliding groove in sliding connection with the sliding block.
Preferably, adjustment mechanism includes the pneumatic cylinder, the output of pneumatic cylinder is connected with the connecting plate, one side of connecting plate is rotated and is connected with the carriage release lever, the carriage release lever runs through the inside of roof, the lateral wall of carriage release lever is equipped with the card strip, step motor is installed to the below of roof, step motor's output is connected with the action wheel, the lateral wall of carriage release lever run through have with the driving wheel gear engaged with from the driving wheel, from set up in the driving wheel with card strip sliding connection's draw-in groove.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows:
1. the utility model discloses a lifting mechanism's setting, need maintain and change the messenger, start servo motor, the driving gear drives driven gear and rotates to make the slider on the lead screw go up and down, servo motor corotation drives the light and descends when needing to maintain and change, the motor reversal drives it and rises after changing the maintenance, has made things convenient for the maintenance of staff to illumination etc. like this, compare and use the lift to lift the staff to the operation in the air, ensured staff's safety, also improved the efficiency of operation;
2. the utility model discloses a reciprocal drive brush of pneumatic rod and nozzle remove, and nozzle blowout water, brush are cleaned its surface, make the light keep totally, avoid influencing the effect of illumination, and clean the completion, through adjustment mechanism, rotate 180 with the pneumatic rod through step motor, promote the pneumatic rod through the ascending pneumatic rod that drives of pneumatic cylinder, let brush and nozzle keep away from the light, avoid blocking the light, influence illuminating effect.
Fig. 1 is a schematic front sectional view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic side view of the structure of the adjusting mechanism of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic top view of the driven wheel of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a mounting seat; 2. an outer tube; 3. a lifting mechanism; 4. a top plate; 5. a support; 6. an illuminating lamp; 7. a solar panel; 8. a water tank; 9. a water inlet; 901. a filter screen; 10. a hose; 11. An adjustment mechanism; 12. a pneumatic rod; 13. a moving block; 14. a brush; 15. a nozzle; 301. a servo motor; 302. a driving gear; 303. a screw rod; 304. a driven gear; 305. a slider; 306. a chute; 307. A moving groove; 111. a pneumatic cylinder; 112. a connecting plate; 113. a travel bar; 114. clamping the strip; 115. a stepping motor; 116. a driving wheel; 117. a driven wheel; 118. a clamping groove.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides an embodiment: the utility model provides a road lighting device, the top of
mount pad 1 is equipped with outer tube 2, one side of outer tube 2 is equipped with elevating system 3, roof 4 is installed to the top of outer tube 2, one side of elevating system 3 is connected with support 5, the below of support 5 is equipped with light 6, top one side of roof 4 is equipped with water tank 8, water inlet 9 has been seted up on the water tank 8, the below lateral wall intercommunication of water tank 8 has hose 10, roof 4 top opposite side is equipped with adjustment mechanism 11, adjustment mechanism 11's below is connected with pneumatic rod 12, the output of pneumatic rod 12 is connected with movable block 13, the top of movable block 13 is equipped with brush 14 and nozzle 15, nozzle 15 is linked together with hose 10, collect the rainwater through the water inlet, the water resource has been saved, the rainwater passes through the hose through the nozzle blowout to the light surface, rethread pneumatic rod round trip movement, make the brush make the round trip clean the light, make lighting device keep clean, the effect of illumination improves.
In this implementation: the
solar cell panel 7 is arranged above the top plate 4, and the energy-saving effect can be achieved through the solar cell panel.
In this implementation: be equipped with
filter screen 901 in the water inlet 9, when collecting the rainwater, filter impurity and dust in the air, avoid getting into the water tank, cause the jam of hose.
In this implementation:
elevating system 3 includes servo motor 301, servo motor 301's output is connected with driving gear 302, the upper and lower inner wall of outer tube 2 runs through there is lead screw 303, the below lateral wall of lead screw 303 is connected with driven gear 304 with driving gear 302 gear engaged with, there is slider 305 lateral wall of lead screw 303 through threaded connection, the lateral wall of outer tube 2 begins to have the shifting chute 307 with 5 sliding connection of support, servo motor just rotates in the reverse direction, make the driving gear rotate and drive driven gear and rotate, thereby make the lead screw rotatory, it goes up and down to drive the slider, the support slides in the shifting chute, improve the stability of support.
In this implementation: the inside wall of
outer tube 2 is equipped with the spout 306 with slider 305 sliding connection, and the slider goes up and down in the spout, has promoted the stability of slider.
In this implementation:
adjustment mechanism 11 includes pneumatic cylinder 111, the output of pneumatic cylinder 111 is connected with connecting plate 112, one side of connecting plate 112 is rotated and is connected with carriage release lever 113, carriage release lever 113 runs through the inside of roof 4, carriage release lever 113's lateral wall is equipped with card strip 114, step motor 115 is installed to roof 4's below, step motor 115's output is connected with action wheel 116, carriage release lever 113's lateral wall runs through have with action wheel 116 gear engaged with from driving wheel 117, from opening the draw-in groove 118 with card strip 114 sliding connection in the driving wheel 117, when needing to clean the light, the pneumatic cylinder shrink, make the carriage release lever descend and drive the atmospheric pressure pole decline, card strip on the carriage release lever reciprocates in the draw-in groove, it drives from the driving wheel to rotate half a circle of action as step motor, from the effect of draw-in groove and card strip, drive the carriage release lever rotation 180, send the brush of below connection to the light below and clean, the completion is 180 backward rotation again, then rise the operation again, make the cleaning brush keep away from the light, just so avoided the cleaning brush to shelter from the light, influence illuminating effect.
The working principle is as follows: when the light needs to be changed or maintained, start
servo motor 301 and drive driving gear 302 and rotate, driving gear 302 drives driven gear 304 and rotates, thereby make lead screw 303 rotatory, lead screw 303 drives slider 305 and moves down, make support 5 descend and change or maintain lighting lamp 6, when the long-time use surface of light has spot and dust to influence illuminating effect, shrink through pneumatic cylinder 111, make connecting plate 112 drive carriage release lever 113 descend, the rethread step motor 115 drives action wheel 116 and rotates 180. Thereby driving the driven wheel 117 to rotate 180 degrees, making the brush 14 rotate to the lower part of the lighting lamp 6, the nozzle 15 spraying water to the lighting lamp 6, then driving the brush 14 to clean the lighting lamp 6 through the reciprocating motion of the air pressure rod 12, after the cleaning is completed, the stepping motor 115 rotates 180 degrees in reverse direction, the air pressure cylinder 111 is upward periodically, the brush 14 is far away from the lighting lamp 6, and the light blocking is avoided, and the content which is not described in detail in the description belongs to the prior art which is well known by the professional in the field.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. A roadway lighting fixture comprising: mount pad (1), its characterized in that: the improved multifunctional lifting device is characterized in that an outer tube (2) is arranged above the mounting seat (1), a lifting mechanism (3) is arranged on one side of the outer tube (2), a top plate (4) is installed above the outer tube (2), a support (5) is connected to one side of the lifting mechanism (3), a lighting lamp (6) is arranged below the support (5), a water tank (8) is arranged on one side of the top plate (4), a water inlet (9) is formed in the water tank (8), a hose (10) is communicated with the side wall of the lower portion of the water tank (8), an adjusting mechanism (11) is arranged on the other side of the upper portion of the top plate (4), a pneumatic rod (12) is connected to the lower portion of the adjusting mechanism (11), a moving block (13) is connected to the output end of the pneumatic rod (12), a brush (14) and a nozzle (15) are arranged above the moving block (13), and the nozzle (15) is communicated with the hose (10).
2. A road lighting device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that: and a solar cell panel (7) is arranged above the top plate (4).
3. A road lighting device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that: a filter screen (901) is arranged in the water inlet (9).
4. A road lighting device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that: elevating system (3) include servo motor (301), the output of servo motor (301) is connected with driving gear (302), the upper and lower inner wall of outer tube (2) has run through lead screw (303), the below lateral wall of lead screw (303) is connected with driven gear (304) with driving gear (302) gear engaged with, the lateral wall of lead screw (303) has slider (305) through threaded connection, the lateral wall of outer tube (2) begins to have moving groove (307) with support (5) sliding connection.
5. A road lighting device as claimed in claim 4, characterized in that: the inner side wall of the outer pipe (2) is provided with a sliding groove (306) which is in sliding connection with the sliding block (305).
6. A road lighting device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that: adjustment mechanism (11) include pneumatic cylinder (111), the output of pneumatic cylinder (111) is connected with connecting plate (112), one side of connecting plate (112) is rotated and is connected with carriage release lever (113), carriage release lever (113) run through the inside of roof (4), the lateral wall of carriage release lever (113) is equipped with card strip (114), step motor (115) are installed to the below of roof (4), the output of step motor (115) is connected with action wheel (116), the lateral wall of carriage release lever (113) runs through have with action wheel (116) gear engaged with from driving wheel (117), set up in from driving wheel (117) draw-in groove (118) with card strip (114) sliding connection.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202221352097.9U CN218544196U (en)||2022-05-31||2022-05-31||Road lighting equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202221352097.9U CN218544196U (en)||2022-05-31||2022-05-31||Road lighting equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN218544196U true CN218544196U (en)||2023-02-28|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202221352097.9U Active CN218544196U (en)||2022-05-31||2022-05-31||Road lighting equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN218544196U (en)|
- 2022-05-31 CN CN202221352097.9U patent/CN218544196U/en active Active
|CN109323188B (en)||Municipal administration street lighting with full self-cleaning function|
|CN111822401A (en)||Photovoltaic panel self-cleaning system of solar street lamp in green city|
|CN210771121U (en)||Energy-saving road monitoring machine|
|CN108797422B (en)||Smart city equipment with high stability|
|CN2748839Y (en)||Solar energy thermal-collecting tube automatic dust collector|
|CN109812764A (en)||It is a kind of applied to the rainy day can adjust automatically illumination condition safety street lamp|
|CN211701959U (en)||Solar street lamp maintenance device|
|CN218544196U (en)||Road lighting equipment|
|CN211289858U (en)||Modular solar energy wisdom street lamp|
|CN213420948U (en)||Environment-friendly energy-saving urban road lighting device|
|CN214222958U (en)||LED energy-saving street lamp for urban road illumination|
|CN212319549U (en)||Wisdom street lamp with adjustable installation angle|
|CN214038212U (en)||Wisdom street lighting of wisdom city construction|
|CN214147665U (en)||Intelligent building information lighting device|
|CN209294990U (en)||A kind of novel solar cell slices cleaning mechanism|
|CN112902094A (en)||Energy-concerving and environment-protective street lamp that urban road illumination used|
|CN203338033U (en)||Mechanical lighting device|
|CN216556564U (en)||Lighting device for hydraulic engineering construction and warning|
|CN210891169U (en)||Rainproof equipment for urban road lighting engineering|
|CN214664149U (en)||Wisdom LED street lamp based on thing networking|
|CN215112329U (en)||Wisdom street lamp convenient to video monitoring is many intervals to be assembled|
|CN216868365U (en)||Thing networking wisdom street lamp|
|CN217235428U (en)||Municipal administration intelligence street lamp|
|CN215570198U (en)||Adjustable solar street lamp|
|CN211853847U (en)||Municipal administration is with dustproof type solar street lamp|