CN216571058U - Puncture needle for transfusion port - Google PatentsPuncture needle for transfusion port Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216571058U CN216571058U CN202122094739.1U CN202122094739U CN216571058U CN 216571058 U CN216571058 U CN 216571058U CN 202122094739 U CN202122094739 U CN 202122094739U CN 216571058 U CN216571058 U CN 216571058U
- Prior art keywords
- extension tube
- fixed body
- Prior art date
- 238000001802 infusion Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 230000004301 light adaptation Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 abstract description 5
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 7
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 210000004204 Blood Vessels Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229940089114 Drug Delivery Device Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 238000001467 acupuncture Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 238000002513 implantation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001990 intravenous administration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000007920 subcutaneous administration Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a puncture needle for an infusion port, which comprises an extension tube, wherein a joint is arranged at one end of the extension tube, and a puncture fixing mechanism is arranged at one end of the extension tube, which is far away from the joint; puncture fixed establishment keeps away from the fixed body that connects one end including installing at the extension pipe, the externally mounted of fixed body holds the faller, the fixed body is kept away from the one end of extension pipe and is installed the needle handle, the needle handle is kept away from the one end of fixed body and is installed the syringe needle, the externally mounted of fixed body has the bottom pad, the internally mounted of bottom pad has solid fixed ring to gu fixed ring's outside offer with the hole of syringe needle looks adaptation, the outside of extension pipe is provided with the end liquid mechanism that is used for controlling the infusion volume. The utility model can improve the stability of the fixing of the transfusion port and the success rate of the transfusion puncture by matching the needle handle, the needle head and the fixing ring, simultaneously avoids the condition of the puncture when the needle is pulled out, relieves the pain of the body of a patient and reduces the probability of the infection of the patient.
The utility model relates to the technical field of puncture needles, in particular to a puncture needle for an infusion port.
The puncture needle of the transfusion port is also called an implanted drug delivery device, is a channel system which is completely implanted into a blood vessel, and is connected with a catheter by subcutaneous implantation to establish a central venous channel so as to provide long-term intravenous drug delivery for a patient. For patients needing long-term infusion, the infusion port has the advantages of simple operation and lower risk.
The existing transfusion port puncture needle is difficult to transfuse due to unstable fixation of the transfusion port, and in addition, the needle puncture condition is easy to occur when the needle is pulled out, so that the pain of the body of a patient is increased, and the infection probability of the patient is increased; and the long-time contact between the transfusion port and the skin of the patient in the puncture process causes the skin of the patient to be uncomfortable, so a transfusion port puncture needle is needed.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to solve the problems that in the prior art, the transfusion puncture is difficult due to unstable fixation of a transfusion port, the needle is easy to prick when being pulled out, the pain of the body of a patient is increased, the infection probability of the patient is increased, and the skin of the patient is uncomfortable due to long-time contact.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a puncture needle for a transfusion port comprises an extension tube, wherein a joint is arranged at one end of the extension tube, and a puncture fixing mechanism is arranged at one end, far away from the joint, of the extension tube;
the puncture fixing mechanism comprises a fixing body which is arranged on one end of an extension pipe and far away from one end of a joint, a needle plate is arranged outside the fixing body, a needle handle is arranged at one end of the fixing body far away from the extension pipe, a needle head is arranged at one end of the needle handle far away from the fixing body, a bottom pad is arranged outside the fixing body, a fixing ring is arranged inside the bottom pad, a hole matched with the needle head is formed in the outer portion of the fixing ring, and a liquid stopping mechanism used for controlling the infusion amount is arranged outside the extension pipe.
The above technical solution further comprises:
preferably, the end of the adapter remote from the extension tube is fitted with a port, and the size of the adapter is larger than that of the port.
Preferably, the liquid stopping mechanism comprises a single-hand clamp connected to the outside of the extension pipe in a sliding mode, and through holes matched with the extension pipe are symmetrically formed in the outside of the single-hand clamp.
Preferably, a liquid stopping clamp seat is installed on one side, close to the extension pipe, of the single-hand clamp, and a pressing block is installed outside the single-hand clamp.
Preferably, the needle holding plate and the base pad are located at symmetrical positions of the fixing body.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that:
1. the needle handle, the needle head and the fixing ring are matched for use, so that the fixing stability of the transfusion port can be improved, the success rate of transfusion puncture is improved, the condition of needle puncture during needle pulling is avoided, the pain of the body of a patient is relieved, and the infection probability of the patient is reduced.
2. According to the utility model, the skin of a patient can be protected by matching the bottom pad with the fixing ring, the fixing ring can protect the needle while fixing the needle, so that bacteria infected by the needle are reduced, and the comfort level of the patient is improved.
FIG. 1 is a schematic perspective view of a puncture needle for an infusion port according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic structural view of a joint according to the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of a single-handed clamp according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic structural view of the puncture fixing mechanism according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. an extension tube; 2. a joint; 3. an interface; 4. clamping with a single hand; 5. perforating; 6. a liquid stopping clamp seat; 7. a pressing block; 8. a fixed body; 9. a needle holding plate; 10. a needle handle; 11. a needle head; 12. a bottom layer pad; 13. and (4) fixing the ring.
The technical solution of the present invention is further explained with reference to the accompanying drawings and specific embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1 and 4, the puncture needle for the transfusion port, provided by the utility model, comprises an extension tube 1, wherein a connector 2 is installed at one end of the extension tube 1, and a puncture fixing mechanism is arranged at one end, far away from the connector 2, of the extension tube 1;
puncture fixed establishment is including installing at extension pipe 1 and keeping away from the fixed body 8 that connects 2 one end, the externally mounted of fixed body 8 holds faller 9, fixed body 8 keeps away from the one end of extension pipe 1 and installs needle handle 10, needle handle 10 keeps away from the one end of fixed body 8 and installs syringe needle 11, the externally mounted of fixed body 8 has bottom pad 12, the internally mounted of bottom pad 12 has solid fixed ring 13, and gu fixed ring 13's the outside offer with the hole of 11 looks adaptations of syringe needle, the outside of extension pipe 1 is provided with the liquid mechanism that ends that is used for controlling the infusion volume, bottom pad 12 and solid fixed ring 13 are the silica gel material, the effect of protection is played to patient's skin and syringe needle 11.
The operation principle of the transfusion port puncture needle based on the first embodiment is that when the transfusion port puncture needle works, the needle plate 9 is held by a hand, the skin of a patient is punctured through the needle head 11, and the fixing ring 13 is provided with a hole matched with the needle head 11 on the outer side, so that the needle head 11 is more stable in the puncturing process, the success rate of transfusion puncture of the patient is improved, meanwhile, the condition of acupuncture during needle pulling is avoided, the pain of the body of the patient is relieved, and the probability of infection of the patient is reduced;
after the puncture is completed, the bottom pad 12 is placed on the skin surface of the patient, improving the comfort of the patient during the infusion process.
As shown in fig. 1-3, based on the first embodiment, the connector 2 is far away from one end of the extension tube 1 and is provided with the interface 3, and the size of the connector 2 is larger than that of the interface 3, the liquid stopping mechanism includes a one-hand clamp 4 slidably connected to the outside of the extension tube 1, a through hole 5 adapted to the extension tube 1 is symmetrically formed in the outside of the one-hand clamp 4, a liquid stopping clamp seat 6 is installed on one side of the one-hand clamp 4 close to the extension tube 1, a pressing block 7 is installed on the outside of the one-hand clamp 4, the needle holding plate 9 and the bottom pad 12 are located at the symmetrical position of the fixing body 8, the interface 3 is connected with an external non-infusion device, the liquid medicine enters the inside of the extension tube 1 through the interface 3, and the infusion amount can be controlled through the one-hand clamp 4.
In the embodiment, during transfusion, the connector 2 is connected with an external transfusion device, and liquid medicine sequentially enters the extension tube 1, the fixed body 8, the needle handle 10 and the needle head 11 through the interface 3 and enters a patient body;
when needs control infusion volume, press one-hand clamp 4, because the through-hole with extension pipe 1 looks adaptation is seted up to the symmetric position that one-hand clamp 4 was pressed from both sides, and one-hand clamp 4 is close to one side of extension pipe 1 and installs only liquid holder 6, when pressing one-hand clamp 4, can drive the opposite side motion that extension pipe 1 pressed from both sides 4 to one-hand through only liquid holder 6, until moving to the surface that one-hand clamp 4, continue to press and make extension pipe 1 close gradually, thereby control infusion volume, when conveniently taking place the accident, timely infusion that stops, the security of infusion has been improved.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art should be considered to be within the technical scope of the present invention, and equivalent alternatives or modifications according to the technical solution of the present invention and the inventive concept thereof should be covered by the scope of the present invention.
1. The puncture needle for the transfusion port comprises an extension tube (1), and is characterized in that a joint (2) is installed at one end of the extension tube (1), and a puncture fixing mechanism is arranged at one end, far away from the joint (2), of the extension tube (1);
puncture fixed establishment is including installing fixed body (8) of keeping away from joint (2) one end in extension pipe (1), the externally mounted of fixed body (8) has holding faller (9), the one end that extension pipe (1) was kept away from in fixed body (8) is installed needle handle (10), needle handle (10) are kept away from the one end of fixed body (8) and are installed syringe needle (11), the externally mounted of fixed body (8) has bottom pad (12), the internally mounted of bottom pad (12) has solid fixed ring (13), and the outside of solid fixed ring (13) seted up with the hole of syringe needle (11) looks adaptation, the outside of extension pipe (1) is provided with the liquid stopping mechanism who is used for controlling the infusion volume.
2. A port puncture needle according to claim 1, characterized in that the end of the adapter (2) remote from the extension tube (1) is fitted with a hub (3) and that the size of the adapter (2) is larger than the size of the hub (3).
3. The port puncture needle according to claim 1, wherein the liquid stopping mechanism comprises a single-hand clamp (4) slidably connected to the outside of the extension tube (1), and the outside of the single-hand clamp (4) is symmetrically provided with through holes (5) matched with the extension tube (1).
4. A port puncture needle according to claim 3, wherein a liquid stop holder (6) is mounted on the side of the single-hand clip (4) close to the extension tube (1), and a pressing block (7) is mounted on the outside of the single-hand clip (4).
5. A port puncture needle according to claim 1, wherein the needle holding plate (9) and the underlying pad (12) are located symmetrically with respect to the fixation body (8).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122094739.1U CN216571058U (en)||2021-09-01||2021-09-01||Puncture needle for transfusion port|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122094739.1U CN216571058U (en)||2021-09-01||2021-09-01||Puncture needle for transfusion port|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216571058U true CN216571058U (en)||2022-05-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122094739.1U Active CN216571058U (en)||2021-09-01||2021-09-01||Puncture needle for transfusion port|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216571058U (en)|
- 2021-09-01 CN CN202122094739.1U patent/CN216571058U/en active Active
|CN210843078U (en)||Hemostix with venous indwelling needle|
|CN216571058U (en)||Puncture needle for transfusion port|
|CN204972516U (en)||Novel acupuncture of preventing hinder type and keep somewhere needle|
|CN209884917U (en)||Infusion port injection assistor|
|CN209437778U (en)||A kind of dedicated not damaged needle fixation device of transfusion port|
|CN213822949U (en)||Venous indwelling needle capable of conveniently delivering tube by one hand during puncture|
|CN217339620U (en)||Special syringe is maintained at infusion port|
|CN213031521U (en)||Blood return prevention device for pediatric nursing venous indwelling needle|
|CN214970291U (en)||Anti-wall-sticking venous indwelling needle|
|CN209933670U (en)||Soft needle infusion device|
|CN210904364U (en)||Novel negative pressure transfusion device|
|CN212631340U (en)||Transfusion system|
|CN215900575U (en)||Interventional artery drug administration indwelling needle|
|CN215690592U (en)||Infusion port matched needle head with air cushion adjustment function|
|CN211705491U (en)||Needle without injury|
|CN215426604U (en)||Blood return prevention device for pediatric nursing venous indwelling needle|
|CN213076956U (en)||A supplementary piercing depth for infusing port|
|CN217091653U (en)||Improved sucker device for remaining needle|
|CN213220009U (en)||Auxiliary transfusion port needle pulling-out device|
|CN213131241U (en)||Anti-drop device for venous transfusion port|
|CN215821934U (en)||Remaining needle structure under ultrasonic guidance|
|CN216877445U (en)||Anti-wall-sticking venous indwelling needle|
|CN211024516U (en)||Shallow vein detaining needle puncture device|
|CN213191766U (en)||Novel fixing device for butterfly wing needle of infusion port|
|CN210020606U (en)||Infusion device|