CN216394980U - Anti-biting flat tracheal cannula - Google PatentsAnti-biting flat tracheal cannula Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216394980U CN216394980U CN202121526768.4U CN202121526768U CN216394980U CN 216394980 U CN216394980 U CN 216394980U CN 202121526768 U CN202121526768 U CN 202121526768U CN 216394980 U CN216394980 U CN 216394980U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000003437 Trachea Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000007779 soft material Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 208000002193 Pain Diseases 0.000 claims 1
- 210000000515 Tooth Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 9
- 238000002627 tracheal intubation Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 210000000214 Mouth Anatomy 0.000 description 10
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000028327 secretion Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 3
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 3
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000002345 respiratory system Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 206010003497 Asphyxia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000000621 Bronchi Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010010071 Coma Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000004704 Glottis Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010062717 Increased upper airway secretion Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000000088 Lip Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010049297 Lip haemorrhage Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000009856 Lung Disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010061229 Lung infection Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003928 Nasal Cavity Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003296 Saliva Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000004064 dysfunction Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002695 general anesthesia Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a flat anti-bite trachea cannula which comprises a cannula, a bite-block, an inflation tube and a suction tube, wherein the cannula is provided with screw threads, the bite-block is provided with a through hole corresponding to the cannula, the screw threads are arranged in the through hole, the bite-block is movably connected with the cannula through the screw threads, the left side and the right side of the bite-block are respectively provided with a through hole, the through holes are respectively provided with a binding rope, the left side and the right side of the bite-block are respectively provided with a fixed port, the inflation tube and the suction tube are arranged on the cannula, the inflation tube is connected with the tube wall of the cannula, the lower part of the cannula is provided with the inflation port, the tube wall of the cannula at the inflation port is provided with an air bag, the suction tube is connected with the inside of the cannula, and the top and the bottom of the bite-block are provided with bite-grooves. The adjustable dental pad has the advantages of simple structure and low manufacturing cost, the position of the dental pad can be adjusted according to the condition of a patient by adopting the matching of the adjustable dental pad and the intubation tube, the teeth can be placed on the patient when the patient is occluded through the groove, the comfort level of the patient when the patient is intubated is improved, and the adjustable dental pad has the characteristics of convenience in operation, high comfort level and the like.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of medical instruments, relates to a tracheal cannula, and particularly relates to a flat bite-preventing tracheal cannula.
The trachea cannula is a method for placing a special trachea catheter into a trachea or a bronchus through an oral cavity or a nasal cavity and a glottis, provides the best conditions for unobstructed respiratory tract, ventilation and oxygen supply, respiratory tract suction and the like, and is one of the indispensable important measures for rescuing patients with respiratory dysfunction, because patients possibly need to be breathed by a breathing machine under the conditions of general anesthesia operation, coma, lung infection, serious lung diseases and the like.
At present, when a patient is assisted to breathe by a conventional respirator, a tracheal cannula needs to be inserted into the trachea of the patient, and the tracheal cannula is soft, so that the patient bites the tracheal cannula by teeth due to autonomous or involuntary factors in the using process, the tracheal cannula is blocked, the patient cannot breathe effectively, and the suffocation risk is serious.
The common clinical practice is to insert the tracheal cannula into the oral cavity of the patient and then place a hard bite block to prevent the patient from biting the flat tube. This method necessitates a patient having a mouth that is enlarged, which reduces patient comfort, squeezes the lips to increase the risk of lip bleeding, does not clean the mouth as well and increases the risk of airway infection.
When the oral secretion of a patient is excessive, the patient needs to put the suction tube into the oral cavity to suck out the oral secretion.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model provides a flat trachea cannula for preventing biting, aiming at the defects of the prior art, the adjustable bite-block is matched with the cannula, the position of the bite-block can be adjusted according to the condition of a patient, the adjustment of medical staff is convenient, the teeth of the patient can be placed when the patient is occluded through the groove, and the comfort level of the patient during the cannula inserting is improved.
The technical scheme adopted by the utility model is as follows:
a flat trachea cannula of preventing biting consists of a cannula, a bite-block, an inflation tube and a suction tube, wherein the cannula is made of soft materials, the cannula is provided with screw threads, the bite-block is designed to be an elliptical tube, the center of the cannula is provided with a through hole corresponding to the cannula, the through hole is internally provided with screw threads, the bite-block is movably connected with the cannula through the screw threads, the positions of the bite-block on the cannula can be adjusted through the screw threads, the left side and the right side of the bite-block are respectively provided with a through hole, binding ropes are respectively arranged on the through holes, after the cannula is inserted into a trachea of a patient, the cannula can be fixed through the neck of the patient through the binding ropes, the left side and the right side of the bite-block are respectively provided with a fixing port, the inflation tube and the suction tube are arranged on the cannula, the inflation tube penetrates through the fixing port on the left side and is connected with the cannula and is connected to the wall of the cannula, the inflation tube is provided with an airbag on the wall of the cannula at the inflation tube at the inflation port, the inflation tube can inflate the airbag through the tube wall of the cannula, make the gasbag inflation, when carrying out trachea cannula art, avoid the condition that the intubate bore is little unable and patient's trachea laminating, through aerifing the gasbag, make its inflation and laminating trachea, can prevent that the intubate from leaking gas when the oxygen suppliment, attract the pipe via the fixed mouthful of right side and run through intubate pipe wall and intubate internal connection, attract the pipe can in time be with the saliva in the patient oral cavity, secretion suction such as phlegm, the fixed mouthful can avoid the gas tube to move about freely with attracting the pipe and bring the discomfort for the patient, top and bottom at the bite-block are equipped with the several bite-block groove, the bite-block groove is used for letting the patient when closing the mouth, the tooth bites the bite-block and is in the bite-block groove, patient's comfort level is improved, it is fixed with the intubate through biting the bite-block simultaneously.
The occlusion groove is designed into an arc-shaped structure, is approximately the same as the sequential structure of tooth arrangement, and is convenient for occlusion of a patient.
The tying rope is a buckle tying rope, so that the neck of the patient can be fixed by the insertion tube more conveniently, and the comfort degree of the patient is improved.
The suction tube is provided with a sealing cover, and the sanitation of the suction tube can be ensured by covering the sealing cover.
When carrying out trachea cannula art, adjust the bite-block earlier to approximate position then insert patient's trachea with the intubate, whether insert back inspection intubate with patient's trachea laminating, if there is the gap, then aerify the intubate through the gas tube, make the intubate inflation, laminate with patient's trachea completely, prevent that the gas leakage condition from appearing, after the intubate finishes, adjust the bite-block once more, make interlock groove and patient's tooth agree with, improve patient's comfort level, wind the ligature rope to patient's neck after that, connect through the buckle, reach the purpose of fixed intubate once more, when there is the secretion in patient's oral cavity, can with its suction through attracting the pipe.
The adjustable dental pad has the advantages of simple structure and low manufacturing cost, the position of the dental pad can be adjusted according to the condition of a patient by adopting the matching of the adjustable dental pad and the intubation tube, the adjustment of medical staff is convenient, the teeth of the patient can be placed when the patient is occluded through the groove, the comfort level of the patient during intubation is improved, and the adjustable dental pad has the characteristics of convenience in operation, high comfort level and the like.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a schematic view of the structure of the cannula of the present invention.
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the bite block of the present invention.
Figure 4 is a top view of the bite block of the present invention.
FIG. 5 is a cross-sectional view of the bite block of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. inserting a tube; 2. tying a rope; 3. a bite block; 4. an inflation tube; 5. sealing the cover; 6. a suction tube; 7. an occlusion groove; 8. an air bag; 9. an inflation inlet; 10. a thread; 11. a port; 12. a fixed port; 13. and (6) perforating.
The utility model is further illustrated by the following examples, but not by way of limitation, in connection with the accompanying drawings.
In the structure shown in figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, the anti-flat trachea cannula disclosed by the utility model comprises a cannula 1, a bite-block 3, an inflation tube 4 and a suction tube 6, wherein the cannula 1 is made of soft materials, the cannula 1 is provided with a thread 10, the bite-block 3 is designed into an elliptical tube, the center of the cannula is provided with a through hole 11 corresponding to the cannula 1, the through hole 11 is internally provided with the thread 10, the bite-block 3 is movably connected with the cannula 1 through the thread 10, the left side and the right side of the bite-block 3 are both provided with a through hole 13, the through holes 13 are both provided with a tying rope 2, the tying rope 2 is a buckle tying rope, the left side and the right side of the bite-block 3 are both provided with fixed ports 12, the inflation tube 4 and the suction tube 6 are arranged on the cannula 1, the inflation tube 4 penetrates through the left fixed port 12 to be connected with the cannula 1 and is connected to the tube wall of the cannula 1, the lower part of the cannula 1 is provided with an inflation port 9, the air bag 8 is arranged on the tube wall of the cannula 1 at the inflation port 9, attract pipe 6 via right side fixed mouthful 12 and run through 1 pipe wall of intubate and 1 internal connection of intubate, attract and be equipped with closing cap 5 on the pipe 6, be equipped with several interlock groove 7 at the top of bite-block 3 and bottom, interlock groove 7 designs for arc structure.
When carrying out trachea cannula art, adjust earlier through the screw thread with the bite-block to with the oral cavity position then insert patient's trachea with the intubate, insert back inspection intubate and patient's trachea laminating, if there is the gap, then aerify the intubate through the gas tube, thereby make the gasbag inflation through the inflation inlet, support patient's trachea, prevent that the oxygen leakage condition from appearing, after the intubate finishes, adjust the bite-block once more, it is corresponding with patient's tooth position to make the interlock groove and patient's tooth position, let the patient be convenient for the interlock at the intubate in-process, improve patient's comfort level, the intubate is fixed the back, wind the rope binding to patient back neck, connect through the buckle, in order to reach the purpose of consolidating the intubate, at the intubate in-process, when there is secretion in the patient oral cavity, it can be its suction to connect the suction tube through the negative pressure machine.
The foregoing is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and it should be noted that, for those skilled in the art, various modifications and decorations can be made without departing from the technical principle of the present invention, and these modifications and decorations should also be regarded as the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a prevent flat trachea cannula of stinging, comprises intubate, bite-block, gas tube and suction tube, its characterized in that: the intubate is made by soft materials, be equipped with the screw thread on the intubate, the bite-block design is the elliptical tube, be equipped with the opening corresponding with the intubate at the center, be equipped with the screw thread in the opening, the bite-block passes through screw thread and intubate swing joint, all set up the perforation on bite-block left side and right side, all be equipped with the fixed mouthful on bite-block left side and right side, the gas tube sets up on the intubate with attracting the pipe, the gas tube runs through the left side fixed mouthful and is connected with the intubate, and in being connected to the pipe wall of intubate, be equipped with the inflation inlet in the intubate lower part, be equipped with the gasbag on the intubate pipe wall of inflation inlet department, attract the pipe via the right side fixed mouthful and run through intubate pipe wall and intubate internal connection, top and bottom at the bite-block are equipped with the several interlock groove.
2. The bite-resistant endotracheal tube of claim 1 wherein: the occlusion groove is designed to be of an arc-shaped structure.
3. The bite-resistant endotracheal tube of claim 1 wherein: the binding rope is a buckle binding rope.
4. The bite-resistant endotracheal tube of claim 1 wherein: the suction tube is provided with a sealing cover.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121526768.4U CN216394980U (en)||2021-07-06||2021-07-06||Anti-biting flat tracheal cannula|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121526768.4U CN216394980U (en)||2021-07-06||2021-07-06||Anti-biting flat tracheal cannula|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216394980U true CN216394980U (en)||2022-04-29|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121526768.4U Active CN216394980U (en)||2021-07-06||2021-07-06||Anti-biting flat tracheal cannula|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216394980U (en)|
- 2021-07-06 CN CN202121526768.4U patent/CN216394980U/en active Active
|US20170007795A1 (en)||Ventilation mask|
|US9399106B2 (en)||Mask for use with a patient undergoing a sedated endoscopic procedure|
|CN108883249A (en)||Oxygen mask|
|CN113694333A (en)||Multifunctional air bag phlegm suction laryngeal mask|
|CN216394980U (en)||Anti-biting flat tracheal cannula|
|CN210992421U (en)||Oropharynx breather pipe|
|CN211409438U (en)||Painless gastroscopy airway management system|
|CN109481805A (en)||A kind of intranasal laryngeal airway conduit|
|CN205127036U (en)||Disposable two -chamber laryngeal mask air flue pipe|
|CN211724291U (en)||Respiratory tract ventilation oxygen inhalation tube|
|CN2857966Y (en)||Throat cover with single cavity|
|CN215135195U (en)||Air duct capable of introducing oxygen|
|CN2362508Y (en)||Inner trachea catheter capable of sucking phlegm for medical use|
|CN209075783U (en)||Guiding performance oropharyngeal airway type oral cavity endoscope check device|
|CN210750743U (en)||Multifunctional trachea cannula|
|CN212631382U (en)||Airway management tool with rotatable breathing connector|
|CN208989961U (en)||A kind of selectivity light transmission tracheal catheter|
|CN211658988U (en)||Double-cavity bronchial cannula capable of adjusting air flow|
|CN215961623U (en)||Disposable multi-functional oropharynx air vent that can guide trachea cannula|
|CN217510961U (en)||Breathing mouthpiece|
|CN213642654U (en)||Inflation-free sputum suction type intubation laryngeal mask|
|CN214435760U (en)||Tracheal cannula|
|CN211096855U (en)||High-comfort breathing management tool suitable for patient in supine position|
|CN213432412U (en)||Medical oropharynx air breather|
|CN214762761U (en)||Mouthpiece type general anesthesia induction ventilation mask|