CN214971005U - Medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device - Google PatentsMedical nasal cavity spraying nursing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214971005U CN214971005U CN202023050403.7U CN202023050403U CN214971005U CN 214971005 U CN214971005 U CN 214971005U CN 202023050403 U CN202023050403 U CN 202023050403U CN 214971005 U CN214971005 U CN 214971005U
- Prior art keywords
- flushing pipe
- nasal cavity
- washing head
- Prior art date
- 210000003928 Nasal Cavity Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 32
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 15
- 230000000474 nursing Effects 0.000 title claims description 11
- 238000011010 flushing procedure Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 46
- 210000001331 Nose Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 description 3
- 210000004400 Mucous Membrane Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 206010038683 Respiratory disease Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000001058 adult Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000000492 Nasal Septum Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 241000475481 Nebula Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010035664 Pneumonia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010046306 Upper respiratory tract infection Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000003203 everyday Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009114 investigational therapy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000008133 nasal cavity disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a medical nasal cavity spraying care implement, including the storage bottle, storage bottle upper end swing joint has atomizer, first screw thread wall has been seted up to the atomizer front end, atomizer front end swing joint has the connector, second screw thread wall has been seted up in the connector, the first flushing pipe of connector front end fixedly connected with, the terminal fixedly connected with second flushing pipe of first flushing pipe, second flushing pipe outside fixedly connected with spacing ring, the second flushing pipe outside is pegged graft and is had the nose washing head, the ring channel has been seted up to the nose washing head inboard. This medical nasal cavity spraying care implement can be according to patient's nasal cavity environment size, changes the nose of washing of suitable size, and wash the nose and be soft silica gel material, and the shape is umbelliform structure, and improvement that can be better uses experience, and in order to avoid the liquid medicine backward flow simultaneously, the wash pipe adopts the design of 60 degrees buckles near the pipeline of washing the nose, utilizes the buckling of pipeline, blocks the backward flow of liquid.
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical equipment, in particular to a medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device.
The nasal cavity is the first pass of human breathing, and a large amount of dust and bacteria that contain in our respiratory air every day all need get into respiratory track through the filtration of nasal cavity, and wherein, nasal cavity mucous membrane plays important filtration and warm air's effect, and nasal cavity disease, environmental hazard and bad habit all can lead to nasal cavity mucous membrane damage, influence the cleaning action to the inhaled air, can cause other respiratory disease even, and nasal cavity nursing is more and more arouses people's concern.
In recent years, the number of patients with various respiratory diseases caused by environmental factors has been increasing. According to related special investigation, 80% of the respiratory infectious diseases such as upper respiratory tract infection, pneumonia and the like are caused by unclean nasal cavity or lack of due care and health care, and the existing medical nasal cavity spray nursing devices in the market are quite inconsistent with the use requirements of people with physiological disability defects of different degrees in full consideration in barrier-free design.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a medical nasal cavity spraying care implement to propose current nasal cavity spraying care implement and use inconvenient problem in solving above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides a medical nasal cavity spraying care implement, includes the storage bottle, storage bottle upper end swing joint has atomizer, first screw thread wall has been seted up to the atomizer front end, atomizer front end swing joint has the connector, second screw thread wall has been seted up in the connector, connector front end fixedly connected with first flushing pipe, the terminal fixedly connected with second flushing pipe of first flushing pipe, second flushing pipe outside fixedly connected with spacing ring, the second flushing pipe outside is pegged graft and is washed the nose head, wash the nose head inboard and seted up the ring channel, the spout has all been seted up with washing nose head upper end to second flushing pipe upper end.
Preferably, first screw thread wall and second screw thread wall threaded connection, the interior contained angle of first flushing pipe and second flushing pipe is 60 degrees, the atomizer passes through threaded connection with the storage bottle and fixes.
Preferably, the limiting ring is inserted into the annular groove, the second flushing pipe and the upper end of the nose washing head are both of umbrella-shaped structures, and the nose washing head is made of soft silica gel.
Preferably, the atomizing nozzle is a pistol-type nozzle.
Preferably, the diameter of the first flushing pipe and the second flushing pipe is 0.5 cm.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
the medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device can change the nasal washing head with proper size according to the nasal cavity environment size of a patient, the nasal washing head is made of soft silica gel and is of an umbrella-shaped structure, the use experience can be better improved, meanwhile, in order to avoid the backflow of liquid medicine, the flushing pipe adopts a 60-degree bending design in a pipeline close to the nasal washing head, the backflow of the liquid is blocked by utilizing the bending of the pipeline, the using method of the existing medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device is mostly a pressing mode, a nozzle can move up and down along with the pressing, the nasal cavity can be injured by carelessness, so that a pistol type nozzle is adopted, the nozzle is separated from a pressure-applying handle, the design is that the nozzle can be in a relatively easily controlled range in the using process, the diameter of the nostril of an average adult is about 0.5-0.8cm, the diameter of the flushing pipe is 0.5cm so as to adapt to the nostril size of the patient, the problem of nasal septum deflection patient use medicine difficulty is solved, the potential risk of medical nasal cavity spraying care implement in the use has been reduced, has effectively prevented that traditional nebula touches the problem of nasal inner wall easily, to too big and prop big nostril and cause uncomfortable sense of present medical nasal cavity spraying care implement shower nozzle, can provide a better effect of using medicine equally to the crowd that nasal part structure is normal.
FIG. 1 is a schematic perspective view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the nose washing head of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of a second flushing pipe according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a material storage bottle; 2. an atomizing spray head; 3. a first threaded wall; 4. a connector; 5. a second threaded wall; 6. a first flush tube; 7. a second flush tube; 8. a limiting ring; 9. washing the nose; 10. an annular groove; 11. and (4) a nozzle.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution: the utility model provides a medical nasal cavity spraying care implement, including storage bottle 1, atomizer 2, first screw thread wall 3, connector 4, second screw thread wall 5, first flushing pipe 6, second flushing pipe 7, spacing ring 8, wash nose 9, ring channel 10 and spout 11, storage bottle 1 upper end swing joint has atomizer 2, first screw thread wall 3 has been seted up to atomizer 2 front end, 2 front end swing joints of atomizer have connector 4, second screw thread wall 5 has been seted up in connector 4, 4 front end fixedly connected with first flushing pipe 6 of connector, 6 terminal fixedly connected with second flushing pipe 7 of first flushing pipe, 7 outside fixedly connected with spacing ring 8 of second flushing pipe, 7 outside pegs graft and have wash nose 9, wash nose 9 inboard has seted up ring channel 10, spout 11 has all been seted up with wash nose 9 upper end to 7 upper ends of second flushing pipe.
Further, first threaded wall 3 and 5 threaded connection of second threaded wall, the interior contained angle of first flushing pipe 6 and second flushing pipe 7 is 60 degrees, and atomizer 2 passes through threaded connection with storage bottle 1 to be fixed, and different medicine storage modes are different, can change the storage bottle 1 of different materials according to the medicine of difference.
Furthermore, the limiting ring 8 is inserted into the annular groove 10, the upper ends of the second flushing pipe 7 and the nose washing head 9 are of umbrella-shaped structures, and the nose washing head 9 is made of soft silica gel, so that the use experience can be better improved.
Further, atomizer 2 is pistol formula shower nozzle, and the application method of current medical nasal cavity spraying care implement is mostly the mode of pressing, and the shower nozzle can reciprocate along with pressing, and the nasal cavity can be hurt in carelessness a little, so adopt pistol formula shower nozzle, with the handle separation of shower nozzle and exerting pressure, design like this, the shower nozzle just can be in the scope of a relative easy control in the use.
Furthermore, the diameter of the first irrigation tube 6 and the second irrigation tube 7 is 0.5cm, and the diameter of the nostril of an adult is about 0.5-0.8 cm.
The working principle is as follows: firstly, according to the internal environment size of patient's nasal cavity, change the nose washing head 9 of suitable diameter, to wash nose washing head 9 and insert in the second flushing pipe 7 outside, and 8 card of spacing ring go into in the ring channel 10, prevent to take place to drop in the treatment process, cause danger, will wash nose washing head 9 and second flushing pipe 7 and insert the patient's nasal cavity during the use, it is soft silica gel material to wash nose washing head 9, umbrella-shaped structure, the improvement that can be better uses and experiences, through pressing the handle on atomizer 2, carry the liquid medicine to first flushing pipe 6 and second flushing pipe 7 in, spout 11 blowout at last, contained angle is 60 degrees in first flushing pipe 6 and the second flushing pipe 7, can prevent the liquid medicine backward flow.
It should be finally noted that the above only serves to illustrate the technical solution of the present invention, and not to limit the scope of the present invention, and that simple modifications or equivalent replacements performed by those skilled in the art to the technical solution of the present invention do not depart from the spirit and scope of the technical solution of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a medical nasal cavity spraying care implement, includes storage bottle (1), its characterized in that: the improved spray nozzle is characterized in that an atomizing nozzle (2) is movably connected to the upper end of the storage bottle (1), a first threaded wall (3) is arranged at the front end of the atomizing nozzle (2), a connector (4) is movably connected to the front end of the atomizing nozzle (2), a second threaded wall (5) is arranged in the connector (4), a first flushing pipe (6) is fixedly connected to the front end of the connector (4), a second flushing pipe (7) is fixedly connected to the tail end of the first flushing pipe (6), a limiting ring (8) is fixedly connected to the outer side of the second flushing pipe (7), a nose washing head (9) is connected to the outer side of the second flushing pipe (7) in an inserting mode, a ring groove (10) is formed in the inner side of the nose washing head (9), and a nozzle (11) is formed in the upper end of the second flushing pipe (7) and the upper end of the nose washing head (9).
2. The medical nasal cavity spray nursing device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the first threaded wall (3) is in threaded connection with the second threaded wall (5), the internal included angle between the first flushing pipe (6) and the second flushing pipe (7) is 60 degrees, and the atomizing nozzle (2) is fixedly connected with the storage bottle (1) through threads.
3. The medical nasal cavity spray nursing device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the limiting ring (8) is inserted into the annular groove (10), the upper ends of the second flushing pipe (7) and the nose washing head (9) are of umbrella-shaped structures, and the nose washing head (9) is made of soft silica gel.
4. The medical nasal cavity spray nursing device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the atomizing nozzle (2) is a pistol type nozzle.
5. The medical nasal cavity spray nursing device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the diameters of the first flushing pipe (6) and the second flushing pipe (7) are 0.5 cm.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023050403.7U CN214971005U (en)||2020-12-17||2020-12-17||Medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023050403.7U CN214971005U (en)||2020-12-17||2020-12-17||Medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214971005U true CN214971005U (en)||2021-12-03|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202023050403.7U Active CN214971005U (en)||2020-12-17||2020-12-17||Medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214971005U (en)|
- 2020-12-17 CN CN202023050403.7U patent/CN214971005U/en active Active
|CN214971005U (en)||Medical nasal cavity spraying nursing device|
|CN209316628U (en)||A kind of Emergence fast and safely sputum aspirator|
|CN108743340B (en)||Environment-friendly medical nose syringe|
|CN208877247U (en)||A kind of nasal cavity flushing device|
|CN208877470U (en)||A kind of Respiratory Medicine suction sputum nursing device|
|CN208678130U (en)||A kind of drainage tube for Image Acquisition|
|CN109999239A (en)||A kind of medically novel drainage device|
|CN215308882U (en)||Inhale phlegm pipe three and open device|
|CN212756751U (en)||Breathe clinical medicine sprayer of using of internal medicine|
|CN107982624A (en)||A kind of anti-pain chest and abdomen drainage tube|
|CN207822174U (en)||Disposable improved nose negative pressure displacement pipe|
|CN208877667U (en)||A kind of Novel urethral catheter|
|CN212262009U (en)||Special manual vacuum of child inhales nose suit|
|CN214260217U (en)||Breathe internal medicine sputum discharging device that cleans breath|
|CN208927301U (en)||A kind of face mask atomization device of improvement|
|CN203564360U (en)||Disposable oral cavity cleaner|
|CN215780718U (en)||Breathe nursing and use artificial respiration device|
|CN211382974U (en)||Special nasal aspirator for children for preventing respiratory diseases|
|CN215537137U (en)||Suction tube for nasal irrigation|
|CN210933238U (en)||Breathe internal medicine oxygen uptake and inhale phlegm integral type nursing device|
|CN201603158U (en)||Nasal aspirator|
|CN205339770U (en)||Aerophose formula atomizer|
|CN206852303U (en)||A kind of mouth cleaning toothbrush|
|CN213964558U (en)||Nasal obstruction type sputum suction device|
|CN210813220U (en)||Pressure relieving buccal device for hospital operating room nursing|