CN214860390U - Sheath seat fixer - Google PatentsSheath seat fixer Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214860390U CN214860390U CN202120373003.5U CN202120373003U CN214860390U CN 214860390 U CN214860390 U CN 214860390U CN 202120373003 U CN202120373003 U CN 202120373003U CN 214860390 U CN214860390 U CN 214860390U
- Prior art keywords
- sheath seat
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 210000001699 lower leg Anatomy 0.000 claims 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 210000004204 Blood Vessels Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 206010051055 Deep vein thrombosis Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 210000003141 Lower Extremity Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000853 adhesive Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000051 modifying Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000011505 plaster Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 210000000689 upper leg Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000001105 Femoral Artery Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000002414 Leg Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 235000009074 Phytolacca americana Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000007643 Phytolacca americana Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000003902 lesions Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002674 ointment Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000002560 therapeutic procedure Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a sheath seat fixer, including the mounting that is used for laying the sheath seat, be provided with on the mounting and be used for the restriction the locating part of sheath seat position, locating part are provided with and are used for its piece that bonds fixedly with patient's skin. Above-mentioned sheath seat fixer is rational in infrastructure, can fix the sheath seat, and the patient of being convenient for moves about the health, promotes patient's comfort level.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of medical instrument and specifically relates to a sheath seat fixer is related to.
With the continuous development and progress of medical technology, more and more patients adopt interventional therapy; the new treatment scheme is as follows: after femoral artery puncture is carried out, the sheath tube needs to be kept for 72 hours, so that medical staff can conveniently and continuously administer the medicine to the lesion part, and a better treatment effect is achieved;
because the residence time of the sheath tube is long, the sheath seat is fixed by applying plaster in the prior art, the leg of the patient is always kept in a straight state and in an upward lying position, the movement of the sheath seat is avoided, and the sheath tube is prevented from sliding and falling off from the blood vessel;
the patient remains in the same position for 72 hours, which is too difficult for the patient to say comfortable; meanwhile, long-term forced posture is easy to cause complications such as lower limb deep vein thrombosis, skin pressure injury and the like.
Accordingly, there is a need for an improved sheath holder of the prior art.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to overcome the defect that exists among the prior art, provide a sheath seat fixer, can fix the sheath seat, the patient activity health of being convenient for promotes patient's comfort level.
In order to realize the technical effects, the utility model adopts the technical scheme that: the utility model provides a sheath seat fixer, is including the mounting that is used for laying the sheath seat, be provided with on the mounting and be used for the restriction the locating part of sheath seat position, the locating part is provided with and is used for its bonding piece fixed with patient's skin bonding. Through such design, can realize the fixed connection of sheath seat and mounting, the mounting is fixed in on patient's skin to sheath seat fixed fastness has been realized.
The preferred technical scheme does, the mounting is the fixed block, be provided with on the fixed block and be used for holding the sheath seat recess of sheath seat. Through such design, sheath seat recess can play certain limiting displacement to the sheath seat, also is convenient for fix a position sheath seat fast simultaneously.
The preferred technical scheme does, the locating part is spacing arch, spacing arch set up in the both sides of sheath seat recess, spacing arch with the sheath seat recess cooperate with will the sheath seat is fixed in the sheath seat recess. Through the design, the sheath seat can be limited and fixed on the fixing block.
The optimized technical scheme is that the fixing block is further provided with a needle handle groove for limiting the needle handle of the sheath seat, and the fixing block is further provided with a side tube groove for limiting the side tube interface of the sheath seat. Through such design, needle handle recess and side pipe recess also can play spacing effect to the sheath seat, avoid the sheath seat to slide.
The preferable technical scheme is that the device further comprises a base, the fixing piece is rotatably connected with the base, and a locking assembly used for fixing the fixing piece on at least two working positions is arranged between the fixing piece and the base. Through such design, can realize the angle modulation of sheath seat, adjust the angle of mounting according to the angle that exposes at the external sheath seat of patient, make mounting and the perfect laminating of sheath seat.
The preferred technical scheme does, the base is provided with and is used for holding the mounting holding tank of mounting, the one end of mounting with the base rotates to be connected, the other end of mounting with be provided with between the base locking subassembly. Through such design, can avoid the sheath seat fixer too high, too protruding on the patient.
The locking assembly comprises a lug fixed on two sides of the fixing piece and a limiting groove arranged on the inner side wall of the base, and the lug is in limit fit with the limiting groove; the limiting groove is provided with a plurality of limiting grooves along the rotating direction of the fixing piece. Through such design, realized the fixed connection of mounting angle regulation back with the base.
The preferred technical scheme does, the base is provided with the confession the sheath pipe interface holding tank that the sheath pipe interface of sheath seat passed, the base is provided with and is used for holding the needle handle holding tank of the needle handle of sheath seat, the base is provided with and is used for holding the other pipe holding tank of the other pipe interface of sheath seat. Through such design, needle handle holding tank and bypass holding tank can play certain limiting displacement to the sheath seat.
The preferred technical scheme does, the extending direction of needle handle holding tank with the direction of rotation of needle handle is unanimous, the extending direction of bypass holding tank with the direction of rotation of sheath seat bypass interface is unanimous. Through such design, be convenient for the angle modulation of sheath seat.
The preferable technical scheme is that a flexible layer is fixedly arranged on the bottom end face of the base. Through such design, the base is flexible with personally submitting of patient's laminating mutually, promotes patient's comfort level.
The utility model has the advantages and the beneficial effects that: the sheath seat fixer of the utility model has reasonable structure, and the sheath seat can be fixed on the fixed block through the matching of the sheath seat groove on the fixed block and the limiting bulge; compared with the prior art, the patient can wholly turn over and change the posture without bending the thigh, does not worry about the falling of the sheath seat, improves the comfort level of the patient, and can prevent complications such as lower limb deep vein thrombosis and skin pressure injury caused by long-term forced body position.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of a sheath seat of the sheath seat holder of the present invention
Fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the sheath holder fixture of embodiment 1 of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a plan view of an embodiment 1 of the sheath holder according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is a top view of the sheath holder of embodiment 1 of the sheath holder of the present invention after the sheath holder is placed;
fig. 5 is a schematic structural view of the sheath holder according to embodiment 2 of the present invention;
fig. 6 is a top view of the sheath holder embodiment 2 of the present invention;
fig. 7 is a top view of the sheath holder of embodiment 2 of the sheath holder of the present invention after the sheath holder is placed;
fig. 8 is the cross-sectional view of fig. 6 of embodiment 2 of the sheath holder of the present invention;
in the figure: 1. a sheath seat; 11. a needle handle; 12. a bypass pipe interface; 13. a sheath tube interface; 2. a fixed block; 21. a sheath seat groove; 22. a needle handle groove; 23. a bypass pipe groove; 24. a bump; 3. a limiting bulge; 4. a base; 41. a fixing piece accommodating groove; 42. a limiting groove; 43. a sheath interface accommodating groove; 44. a needle handle accommodating groove; 45. a bypass pipe accommodating groove; 5. applying; 6. a silica gel layer; 7. a rotating shaft.
The following description will further describe embodiments of the present invention with reference to the accompanying drawings and examples. The following examples are only for illustrating the technical solutions of the present invention more clearly, and the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereby.
The term "bottom end surface" is used with reference to the normal use of the fastener for ease of description and simplicity of description only, and is not intended to indicate or imply that the device or element so referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and is therefore not to be construed as limiting the invention.
As shown in fig. 2, the sheath base fixator according to embodiment 1 includes a fixing member for placing the sheath base 1, the fixing member is provided with a limiting member for limiting the position of the sheath base 1, and the limiting member is provided with an adhesive member for adhering and fixing the limiting member to the skin of the patient.
The adhesive is an application 5.
The mounting is fixed block 2, is provided with the sheath seat recess 21 that is used for holding sheath seat 1 on fixed block 2.
The locating part is spacing arch 3, and spacing arch 3 sets up in the both sides of sheath seat recess 21, and spacing arch 3 cooperatees with sheath seat recess 21 and is fixed in sheath seat recess 21 with sheath seat 1.
The fixed block 2 is also provided with a needle handle groove 22 for limiting the needle handle 11 of the sheath seat 1, and the fixed block 2 is also provided with a side pipe groove 23 for limiting the side pipe interface 12 of the sheath seat 1.
When the sheath base 1 is used, the sheath base 1 is clamped into the sheath base groove 21, and the limiting protrusion 3 limits and fixes the sheath base 1 in the sheath base groove 21, so that the sheath base 1 is prevented from moving up and down;
the needle handle 11 is positioned in the needle handle groove 22, and the side tube interface 12 is positioned in the side tube groove 23, so that the sheath seat 1 is prevented from sliding left and right;
on sheath seat 1 was spacing fixed in fixed block 2 completely promptly this moment, pasted fixed block 2 on patient's skin through applying ointment or plaster 5, realized sheath seat 1 and patient's fixed, the patient can be under the condition of guaranteeing that the thigh is straightened (avoid inserting the sheath pipe in the blood vessel and pierce through the blood vessel), wholly lie on one's side, stand up and change the posture, effectively promoted patient's comfort level.
As shown in fig. 3 to 5, embodiment 2 is based on embodiment 1, and is different in that the device further includes a base 4, the fixed block 2 is rotatably connected to the base 4 through a rotating shaft 7, and a locking assembly for fixing the fixed block 2 to at least two working positions is disposed between the fixed block 2 and the base 4.
The base 4 is provided with the mounting holding tank 41 that is used for holding the fixed block 2, and the one end and the base 4 of fixed block 2 rotate to be connected, are provided with the locking Assembly between the other end of fixed block 2 and the base 4.
The locking component comprises a lug 24 fixed on two sides of the fixed block 2 and a limit groove 42 arranged on the inner side wall of the base 4, and the lug 24 is in limit fit with the limit groove 42; the limiting grooves 42 are provided in a plurality along the rotation direction of the fixing block 2.
The bump 24 is a convex ball, and the limiting groove 42 is an arc-shaped groove matched with the convex ball, and the convex ball is slightly limited in the arc-shaped groove.
The base 4 is provided with sheath pipe interface holding tank 43 that the sheath pipe interface 13 of confession sheath seat 1 passed, and the base 4 is provided with the needle handle holding tank 44 that is used for holding the needle handle 11 of sheath seat 1, and the base 4 is provided with the side pipe holding tank 45 that is used for holding the side pipe interface 12 of sheath seat 1.
The extending direction of the needle handle accommodating groove 44 is consistent with the rotating direction of the needle handle 11, and the extending direction of the side tube accommodating groove 45 is consistent with the rotating direction of the side tube interface 12 of the sheath seat 1.
The bottom end face of the base 4 is fixedly provided with a flexible layer.
The application 5 is fixedly connected with the base.
The flexible layer is a silica gel layer 6.
The difference between the embodiment 2 and the embodiment 1 is that the medical staff pokes the movable end of the fixed block 2 upwards according to the angle of the sheath seat 1, so that the fixed block 2 rotates around the rotating shaft 7, the bump 24 forcibly moves from the lower limit groove 42 to the upper limit groove 42, and the bump 24 is convenient to move due to the cooperation of the convex ball and the arc-shaped groove;
and when the angle of the fixed block 2 is adjusted in place, the fixed block 2 stops rotating. The projection 24 is embedded and fixed in the limit groove 42, and then the sheath seat 1 can be fixed in the fixed block 2 by the way of embodiment 1, and the base 4 can be fixed with the patient by the application 5.
The foregoing is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and it should be noted that, for those skilled in the art, a plurality of improvements and decorations can be made without departing from the technical principle of the present invention, and these improvements and decorations should also be regarded as the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a sheath seat fixer, its characterized in that, is including the mounting that is used for laying sheath seat (1), be provided with on the mounting and be used for the restriction the locating part of sheath seat (1) position, the locating part is provided with and is used for bonding its bonding piece fixed with patient's skin.
2. A sheath seat holder according to claim 1, wherein the fixing member is a fixing block (2), and a sheath seat groove (21) for accommodating the sheath seat (1) is formed on the fixing block (2).
3. The sheath base fixer according to claim 2, wherein the limiting member is a limiting protrusion (3), the limiting protrusion (3) is disposed on two sides of the sheath base groove (21), and the limiting protrusion (3) and the sheath base groove (21) cooperate to fix the sheath base (1) in the sheath base groove (21).
4. A sheath seat holder according to claim 2, wherein the fixing block (2) is further provided with a needle handle groove (22) for limiting the needle handle (11) of the sheath seat (1), and the fixing block (2) is further provided with a bypass groove (23) for limiting the bypass port (12) of the sheath seat (1).
5. A sheath seat holder according to claim 1, further comprising a base (4), wherein the fixing member is rotatably connected to the base (4), and a locking assembly for fixing the fixing member to at least two working positions is disposed between the fixing member and the base (4).
6. A sheath seat holder according to claim 5, wherein the base (4) is provided with a holder receiving groove (41) for receiving the holder, one end of the holder is rotatably connected to the base (4), and the locking assembly is provided between the other end of the holder and the base (4).
7. The sheath base fixator according to claim 6, wherein the locking assembly comprises a protrusion (24) fixed on both sides of the fixing member and a limiting groove (42) opened on the inner side wall of the base (4), the protrusion (24) is in limiting fit with the limiting groove (42); the limiting grooves (42) are provided with a plurality of limiting grooves along the rotating direction of the fixing piece.
8. A sheath seat holder according to claim 5, wherein the base (4) is provided with a sheath interface receiving slot (43) for passing a sheath interface (13) of the sheath seat (1), the base (4) is provided with a needle handle receiving slot (44) for receiving a needle handle (11) of the sheath seat (1), and the base (4) is provided with a bypass receiving slot (45) for receiving a bypass interface (12) of the sheath seat (1).
9. A sheath seat holder according to claim 8, wherein the needle shank receiving groove (44) extends in the same direction as the needle shank (11) and the bypass receiving groove (45) extends in the same direction as the bypass port (12) of the sheath seat (1).
10. A sheath seat holder according to claim 5, wherein a flexible layer is fixedly arranged on the bottom end face of the base seat (4).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120373003.5U CN214860390U (en)||2021-02-18||2021-02-18||Sheath seat fixer|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120373003.5U CN214860390U (en)||2021-02-18||2021-02-18||Sheath seat fixer|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214860390U true CN214860390U (en)||2021-11-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120373003.5U Active CN214860390U (en)||2021-02-18||2021-02-18||Sheath seat fixer|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214860390U (en)|
- 2021-02-18 CN CN202120373003.5U patent/CN214860390U/en active Active
|CN214860390U (en)||Sheath seat fixer|
|CN211634695U (en)||Medical multifunctional portable auxiliary device for infants|
|CN209172814U (en)||A kind of PICC sets pipe bed|
|CN206239866U (en)||A kind of application of fixed center ductus venosus|
|CN209316717U (en)||Adjustable fixing device for transfusion|
|CN211188551U (en)||Head fixing device convenient for medical care personnel to carry out scalp intravenous injection|
|CN204394873U (en)||A kind of PICC puts pipe fixing device|
|CN211214746U (en)||Angle regulator for venous transfusion scalp needle|
|CN215690673U (en)||Transfusion remaining needle fixer|
|CN215534863U (en)||Radial artery puncture and PCI integrated arm support|
|CN213217486U (en)||Head position fixing and adjusting device for neck central venous indwelling catheter|
|CN215307394U (en)||Tee bend pipe fixing device|
|CN213608876U (en)||Multifunctional hand back venous transfusion device|
|CN211214790U (en)||Novel wrist venous transfusion is fixed device|
|CN209378133U (en)||A kind of hemodialysis catheter auxiliary fixing device|
|CN215839387U (en)||Radiation is intervene and is used artery perfusion device|
|CN214912386U (en)||Central venous tube fixing device|
|CN2897296Y (en)||Paste for fixing connecting conduct|
|CN209564454U (en)||A kind of injection nursing component of venipuncture protective device|
|CN208726457U (en)||A kind of hand fixing device for transfusion|
|CN214969891U (en)||Auxiliary device for puncture catheterization of internal jugular vein of nephrology department|
|CN215961579U (en)||Fixing structure with novel structure for intravenous injection|
|CN214387443U (en)||Adjustable hand support frame for assisting radial artery puncture catheterization|
|CN214017745U (en)||Blood vessel puncture sheath|
|CN207654379U (en)||A kind of fupport arm for bilateral radial artery puncturing|