CN213668430U - Anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device - Google PatentsAnti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213668430U CN213668430U CN202022236447.2U CN202022236447U CN213668430U CN 213668430 U CN213668430 U CN 213668430U CN 202022236447 U CN202022236447 U CN 202022236447U CN 213668430 U CN213668430 U CN 213668430U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 42
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 title description 7
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 17
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000000178 monomer Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000003670 easy-to-clean Effects 0.000 description 2
- 206010066054 Dysmorphism Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a prevent gaseous dust removal filter equipment of jam, including box, aspiration pump and motor, the inside left end welded connection of box has the baffle, the left end threaded connection of first connecting pipe has the second connecting pipe, the left end integration of baffle is connected with the installed part, the front end of box articulates and is connected with sealing door, the upper end welded connection of box has the connector, and the inside bolted connection of connector has flexible hose, flexible hose's upper end through connection has the diaphragm, and flexible hose's upper end installs the dust absorption piece, the lower extreme fixedly connected with sleeve of diaphragm, and telescopic inside swing joint has branch, telescopic outer end contacts with the gear, and the motor is installed on the gear of left end. This prevent gaseous dust removal filter equipment of jam is convenient for height-adjusting to absorb the gas of different positions, and clears up the filter screen easily and prevent to block up to conveniently change damaged flexible hose.
The utility model relates to a gaseous relevant technical field that removes dust specifically is a prevent gaseous dust removal filter equipment of jam.
Contain dust and dust in the indoor gas and can cause the influence to people's health, along with the rapid development of science and technology, gaseous dust removal filter equipment can handle gas, and the gaseous dust removal filter equipment's on the existing market pattern is various.
However, general gaseous dust removal filter equipment, the height-adjusting of being not convenient for absorbs the gas of different positions, is difficult to clear up the filter screen and prevents to block up, inconvenient damaged bellows of changing, the utility model aims to provide a prevent gaseous dust removal filter equipment of jam to solve the problem that above-mentioned background art provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a prevent gaseous dust removal filter equipment of jam to solve most of gaseous dust removal filter equipment that provide in the above-mentioned background art, the height-adjusting of being not convenient for absorbs the gas of different positions, and be difficult to clear up the filter screen and prevent to block up, and inconvenient change damaged expansion hose's problem.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a blockage-preventing gas dust-removing and filtering device comprises a box body, an air suction pump and a motor, wherein a partition plate is welded at the left end inside the box body, a first connecting pipe is connected to the upper end of the partition plate in a penetrating manner, a second connecting pipe is connected to the left end of the first connecting pipe in a threaded manner, the air suction pump is connected to the left end of the second connecting pipe in a bolted manner, a mounting part is integrally connected to the left end of the partition plate, a filter screen is movably connected inside the mounting part, an active carbon layer is placed at the left end of the mounting part, a sealing door is hinged to the front end of the box body, a collecting frame is connected to the right end of the box body in a sliding manner, a connecting port is welded at the upper end of the box body, a flexible hose is connected to the inner bolt of the connecting port in a penetrating manner, and telescopic inside swing joint has branch, telescopic outer end contacts with the gear, and the motor is installed on the gear of left end to be connected through the belt between the gear monomer.
Preferably, the second connecting pipes are arranged on the partition board at equal intervals, and the dust collecting part, the telescopic hose, the first connecting pipe and the second connecting pipe sequentially form a communicating structure.
Preferably, the installed part is arranged up-and-down symmetrically about the transverse central axis of the filter screen, the longitudinal section of the installed part is concave, and the filter screen is connected with the installed part in a clamping manner.
Preferably, the thickness dimension of activated carbon layer equals with the left end of installed part to the interval size of baffle, and the inside bottom of the collection frame that the baffle right side set up sets up for the slope.
Preferably, the middle end of the transverse plate is of a hollow structure, the telescopic hose arranged in the transverse plate is in threaded connection with the dust collection piece, and the lower end of the telescopic hose and the connecting port form a detachable structure.
Preferably, the sleeve and the gear are connected in a meshing manner, the belt is connected to the rear end between the gear units in a cross manner, and the sleeve and the support rod form a lifting structure.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device is convenient for adjusting the height to absorb gas at different positions, is easy to clean a filter screen to prevent blockage, and is convenient for replacing a damaged telescopic hose;
1. the dust collection part is provided with a sleeve and a gear, and the sleeve and the gear are connected in a meshing manner, so that the gear and the sleeve are driven to lift on the support rod after being arranged in the sleeve, and the position of the transverse plate is adjusted, so that the height of the dust collection part is adjusted, and the dust collection part can conveniently absorb gas at different positions;
2. the box body is hinged with the sealing door, the sealing door can be turned over, and the filter screen is clamped with the mounting piece and can be separated from the mounting piece, so that the filter screen is easy to clean and prevent blockage;
3. the telescopic hose is provided with a connecting port and a telescopic hose, the connecting port is connected with a bolt at the lower end of the telescopic hose, so that the telescopic hose can be separated from the connecting port, the telescopic hose is in threaded connection with the dust collection part, the telescopic hose can be separated from the dust collection part, and the telescopic hose can be taken out from the hollow structure of the transverse plate, so that the damaged telescopic hose can be conveniently replaced.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the front cross-sectional structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a left side view of the structure of the gear and belt connection of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of the connection structure of the first connection pipe and the second connection pipe of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the front section structure of the sleeve and the support rod of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a box body; 2. a partition plate; 3. a first connecting pipe; 4. a second connecting pipe; 5. an air pump; 6. a collection frame; 7. a mounting member; 8. a filter screen; 9. an activated carbon layer; 10. a sealing door; 11. a connecting port; 12. a flexible hose; 13. a transverse plate; 14. a dust collection member; 15. a sleeve; 16. a strut; 17. a gear; 18. a motor; 19. a belt.
The technical solution in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, rather than all embodiments, and all other embodiments obtained by a person of ordinary skill in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention based on the embodiments of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a blockage-preventing gas dust-removing and filtering device comprises a box body 1, a partition plate 2, a first connecting pipe 3, a second connecting pipe 4, an air suction pump 5, a collecting frame 6, a mounting part 7, a filter screen 8, an activated carbon layer 9, a sealing door 10, a connecting port 11, a telescopic hose 12, a transverse plate 13, a dust suction part 14, a sleeve 15, a support rod 16, a gear 17, a motor 18 and a belt 19, wherein the left end inside the box body 1 is welded with the partition plate 2, the upper end of the partition plate 2 is connected with the first connecting pipe 3 in a penetrating way, the left end of the first connecting pipe 3 is in threaded connection with the second connecting pipe 4, the left end of the second connecting pipe 4 is in bolted connection with the air suction pump 5, the left end of the partition plate 2 is integrally connected with the mounting part 7, the filter screen 8 is movably connected inside the mounting part 7, the activated carbon layer 9 is placed at the left end of the mounting part 7, the front, the upper end welded connection of box 1 has connector 11, and the inside bolted connection of connector 11 has bellows 12, the upper end through connection of bellows 12 has diaphragm 13, and dust absorption piece 14 is installed to the upper end of bellows 12, the lower extreme fixedly connected with sleeve 15 of diaphragm 13, and the inside swing joint of sleeve 15 has branch 16, the outer end of sleeve 15 contacts with gear 17, and motor 18 installs on the gear 17 of left end, and be connected through belt 19 between the gear 17 monomer.
As shown in fig. 1 and 3, the second connecting pipes 4 are equidistantly arranged on the partition board 2, the dust-absorbing member 14, the flexible hose 12, the first connecting pipe 3 and the second connecting pipe 4 sequentially form a communicating structure, the second connecting pipes 4 are uniformly arranged at the upper end of the partition board 2, the air in the dust-absorbing member 14 enters the second connecting pipe 4 through the flexible hose 12 and the first connecting pipe 3, the mounting members 7 are symmetrically arranged up and down about the transverse central axis of the filter screen 8, the longitudinal section of the mounting member 7 is in a concave shape, the filter screen 8 is connected with the mounting members 7 in a clamping manner, the mounting members 7 in the concave shape limit the filter screen 8, the thickness of the activated carbon layer 9 is equal to the distance between the left end of the mounting member 7 and the partition board 2, the inner bottom end of the collecting frame 6 arranged at the right side of the partition board 2 is obliquely arranged, and the activated carbon layer 9 can be taken out from the box, so that the dust and dirt slide to the right inner end of the collection frame 6;
as shown in fig. 1, 2 and 4, the middle end of the transverse plate 13 is a hollow structure, the connection mode of the flexible hose 12 arranged in the transverse plate 13 and the dust-collecting part 14 is a threaded connection, the lower end of the flexible hose 12 and the connection port 11 form a detachable structure, so that the flexible hose 12 can be separated from the transverse plate 13, the dust-collecting part 14 can be separated from the upper end of the flexible hose 12, the flexible hose 12 can be separated from the connection port 11, the sleeve 15 and the gear 17 are connected in a meshed manner, the belt 19 is connected at the rear end between the single gears 17 in a crossed manner, the sleeve 15 and the support rod 16 form a lifting structure, the gear 17 drives the sleeve 15 to lift when rotating, the belt 19 enables the rotation direction between the single gears 17 to be opposite, and the sleeve 15 can lift up and lower on the support rod 16 to adjust the position.
The working principle is as follows: when the anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device is used, with reference to fig. 1, 2 and 4, the motor 18 drives the gear 17 at the left end to rotate when working, and the belt 19 is connected to the rear end between the single bodies of the gear 17 in a crossed manner, so that the rotating directions of the single bodies of the gear 17 are opposite, the gear 17 is meshed with the sleeve 15, the sleeve 15 is lifted on the supporting rod 16, the transverse plate 13 is driven to lift to adjust the height of the dust collection part 14, and gas at different positions is conveniently sucked;
with reference to fig. 1 and 3, when the air pump 5 works, air is pumped into the right end of the box body 1 through the dust suction part 14 and the telescopic hose 12, when the first connecting pipe 3 pumps the air in the right end of the box body 1, the dust and the dust in the air are filtered through the filter screen 8 and the activated carbon layer 9, the filtered air is pumped into the outer end of the box body 1 through the second connecting pipe 4, the dust and the dust fall into the collecting frame 6 for collection, the bolt at the left end of the sealing door 10 is taken out, the sealing door 10 is placed at the outer end, the mounting part 7 is connected with the filter screen 8 in a clamping manner, so that the filter screen 8 and the activated carbon layer 9 can be taken out of the box body 1, the filter screen 8 is cleaned, the activated carbon layer 9 is replaced, and blockage is prevented;
with reference to fig. 1, 2 and 4, when the flexible hose 12 needs to be replaced, the bolt at the joint of the flexible hose 12 and the connection port 11 is taken out, so that the lower end of the flexible hose 12 is separated from the connection port 11, because the dust suction member 14 is in threaded connection with the upper end of the flexible hose 12, the dust suction member 14 is rotated to separate the dust suction member 14 from the flexible hose 12, and the middle end of the transverse plate 13 is of a hollow structure, so that the flexible hose 12 can be separated from the hollow structure, and the flexible hose 12 is taken out for replacement, which is the working principle of the anti-clogging gas dust removal filtering apparatus.
The utility model discloses the standard part that uses all can purchase from the market, and dysmorphism piece all can be customized according to the description with the record of drawing of description, and the concrete connected mode of each part all adopts conventional means such as ripe bolt, rivet, welding among the prior art, and machinery, part and equipment all adopt among the prior art, and conventional model, including the conventional connected mode among the circuit connection adoption prior art, and the details are not repeated here, and the content that does not make detailed description in this description belongs to the prior art that skilled person in the art knows.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a prevent gaseous dust removal filter equipment of jam, includes box (1), aspiration pump (5) and motor (18), its characterized in that: the left end of the inside of the box body (1) is connected with a partition plate (2) in a welded mode, the upper end of the partition plate (2) is connected with a first connecting pipe (3) in a penetrating mode, the left end of the first connecting pipe (3) is connected with a second connecting pipe (4) in a threaded mode, the left end of the second connecting pipe (4) is connected with an air extracting pump (5) in a bolt mode, the left end of the partition plate (2) is integrally connected with a mounting part (7), the mounting part (7) is movably connected with a filter screen (8) in the inside, an activated carbon layer (9) is placed at the left end of the mounting part (7), the front end of the box body (1) is hinged and connected with a sealing door (10), the right end of the box body (1) is connected with a collecting frame (6) in an internal sliding mode, the upper end of the box body (1) is connected with a welding mode (11), and dust absorption spare (14) are installed to the upper end of bellows (12), the lower extreme fixedly connected with sleeve (15) of diaphragm (13), and the inside swing joint of sleeve (15) has branch (16), the outer end and gear (17) of sleeve (15) contact, and motor (18) are installed on gear (17) of left end to be connected through belt (19) between gear (17) the monomer.
2. A block resistant gas dedusting filter apparatus as set forth in claim 1 wherein: the second connecting pipes (4) are arranged on the partition board (2) at equal intervals, and the dust collecting piece (14), the telescopic hose (12), the first connecting pipe (3) and the second connecting pipes (4) sequentially form a communicating structure.
3. A block resistant gas dedusting filter apparatus as set forth in claim 1 wherein: the mounting piece (7) is arranged in an up-and-down symmetrical mode about a transverse central axis of the filter screen (8), the longitudinal section of the mounting piece (7) is concave, and the filter screen (8) is connected with the mounting piece (7) in a clamping mode.
4. A block resistant gas dedusting filter apparatus as set forth in claim 1 wherein: the thickness dimension of activated carbon layer (9) equals with the left end of installed part (7) to the interval size of baffle (2), and the inside bottom of the collection frame (6) that baffle (2) right side set up sets up for the slope.
5. A block resistant gas dedusting filter apparatus as set forth in claim 1 wherein: the middle end of the transverse plate (13) is of a hollow structure, the telescopic hose (12) arranged in the transverse plate (13) is in threaded connection with the dust suction piece (14), and the lower end of the telescopic hose (12) and the connecting port (11) form a dismounting structure.
6. A block resistant gas dedusting filter apparatus as set forth in claim 1 wherein: the sleeve (15) and the gear (17) are connected in a meshing mode, the belt (19) is connected to the rear end between the single gear (17) in a crossing mode, and the sleeve (15) and the support rod (16) form a lifting structure.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022236447.2U CN213668430U (en)||2020-10-10||2020-10-10||Anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022236447.2U CN213668430U (en)||2020-10-10||2020-10-10||Anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213668430U true CN213668430U (en)||2021-07-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022236447.2U Active CN213668430U (en)||2020-10-10||2020-10-10||Anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213668430U (en)|
- 2020-10-10 CN CN202022236447.2U patent/CN213668430U/en active Active
|CN210097215U (en)||Dust collector is used in building material production|
|CN106237734B (en)||A kind of efficient dedusting and purifying air system|
|CN213668430U (en)||Anti-blocking gas dust removal filtering device|
|CN208065965U (en)||A kind of workshop dust collector|
|CN210097202U (en)||Metal dust treatment device|
|CN211328543U (en)||Self-cleaning cloth bag dust removal device for building material workshop|
|CN109126355A (en)||A kind of dust-extraction unit of intermediate frequency furnace|
|CN212974592U (en)||Air purification dust collector convenient to clear up filter screen|
|CN203778458U (en)||Dust hood|
|CN213132502U (en)||Welding dust removal device capable of being efficiently cleaned|
|CN211963567U (en)||Building construction dust collector|
|CN209392941U (en)||A kind of dust-extraction unit of intermediate frequency furnace|
|CN212705945U (en)||Automatic dust removal of gold ornament burnishing and polishing retrieves integrative device|
|CN209770236U (en)||Electric self-suction type cleaning vehicle filtering dust collection structure|
|CN213823906U (en)||Dust collecting equipment for environmental maintenance|
|CN214809342U (en)||Dust collector is used in toilet lid production|
|CN210597159U (en)||Road washing and sweeping vehicle carriage with dust purification treatment device|
|CN216175186U (en)||Portable waste gas adsorption equipment|
|CN210332127U (en)||Dust-settling device for concrete production|
|CN213433497U (en)||Indoor environmental pollution administers and uses purifier|
|CN210409975U (en)||Large-scale indoor environmental protection dust collecting equipment|
|CN216537408U (en)||Detachable recycled aggregate is dust suppression device for pervious concrete production|
|CN215777741U (en)||Double-parallel type dust suction device|
|CN215782187U (en)||Pulse automatic dust cleaning and collecting structure|
|CN211886087U (en)||Humidity-adjustable indoor dust removal and purification device|