CN213268201U - Municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures - Google PatentsMunicipal administration greenbelt drainage structures Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213268201U CN213268201U CN202021821338.0U CN202021821338U CN213268201U CN 213268201 U CN213268201 U CN 213268201U CN 202021821338 U CN202021821338 U CN 202021821338U CN 213268201 U CN213268201 U CN 213268201U
- Prior art keywords
- green belt
- Prior art date
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 59
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 24
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000007873 sieving Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 239000010813 municipal solid waste Substances 0.000 claims description 14
- 239000003651 drinking water Substances 0.000 claims description 12
- 235000020188 drinking water Nutrition 0.000 claims description 12
- 238000003809 water extraction Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 14
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 4
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 3
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 3
- 241001464837 Viridiplantae Species 0.000 description 2
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 2
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 101700004242 STOM Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005574 cross-species transmission Effects 0.000 description 1
- -1 leaf Substances 0.000 description 1
The application relates to a municipal green belt drainage structure, which comprises a drainage pipeline, a water collection tank, a sieving mechanism arranged on a drainage well, and an irrigation assembly for using water in the water collection tank to irrigate a green belt; the screening mechanism is including installing in the grid lid of drainage shaft well head, drainage pipe includes trunk line, sewage pipe, collector pipe, the trunk line sets up in drainage shaft under the grid lid position, sewage pipe, collector pipe and trunk line are in the vertical one end intercommunication of keeping away from the grid lid, the one end and the header tank intercommunication of trunk line, sewage pipe are kept away from to the collector pipe, be equipped with the drainage subassembly that is used for filtering sewage in the header tank. This application has the effect that the rainwater after filtering and filtering is used for irrigating the greenbelt.
The application relates to the technical field of municipal drainage engineering, in particular to a municipal green belt drainage structure.
At present, with the development of urbanization, the utilization rate of green belts is increasing day by day; the green belt not only can beautify a city, but also can purify the environment, reduce noise, absorb harmful gas and the like, and green plants planted on the green belt need to be watered regularly to ensure the healthy growth of the green plants.
In the prior art, a water truck is mainly adopted to irrigate a green belt along the way at regular intervals so as to ensure that the flowers and plants of the green belt are not withered due to water shortage.
In view of the above-mentioned related art, the inventors consider that there are drawbacks: the existing urban green belt has large area, and more water resources are consumed for each irrigation; more importantly, the rainwater on rainy day town road surface directly gets into the drain pipe discharge after collecting through the inlet for stom water, and on the other hand, the greenbelt of road both sides needs to be irrigated, needs additional municipal water supply again to satisfy the irrigation demand, and the rainwater on unable direct utilization road surface causes the water waste easily.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to improve the waste of water resource, this application provides a municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures.
The application provides a municipal afforestation area drainage structures adopts following technical scheme:
a municipal green belt drainage structure comprises a drainage pipeline, a water collection tank, a sieving mechanism arranged on a drainage well, and an irrigation assembly for irrigating green belts by using water in the water collection tank; the screening mechanism is including installing in the grid lid of drainage shaft well head, drainage pipe includes trunk line, sewage pipe, collector pipe, the trunk line sets up in drainage shaft under the grid lid position, sewage pipe, collector pipe and trunk line are in the vertical one end intercommunication of keeping away from the grid lid, the one end and the header tank intercommunication of trunk line, sewage pipe are kept away from to the collector pipe, be equipped with the drainage subassembly that is used for filtering sewage in the header tank.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, rainwater and the rainwater of the greenbelt of flowing through in rainy day will flow in the grid lid, rainwater washing's most rubbish will be effectively blockked outside by the grid lid, further rainwater flows into the trunk line after that of drainage well, then reposition of redundant personnel inflow sewer pipe and collector pipe, the rainwater that flows in the sewer pipe will directly discharge to municipal administration sewer pipe, the rainwater that flows in the sewer pipe will flow in the header tank, filter the rainwater under the effect of drainage subassembly, irrigate the greenbelt through irrigating the subassembly at last, and then reach the effect to rainwater water resource reuse.
Preferably, the water filtering component comprises a plurality of water-stop plates arranged in the water collecting tank, one side of each water-stop plate is connected to the bottom of the water collecting tank, the other side of each water-stop plate vertically extends, and a preset distance is reserved between each water-stop plate and the top of the water collecting tank; the water-stop sheet, the water-stop sheet and the inner side wall of the water collecting tank which is opposite to the water-stop sheet form a plurality of cavities, a water filtering box for filtering rainwater is arranged in each cavity, and the liquid level height of each water filtering box is larger than the vertical height of the water-stop sheet.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the rainwater is advanced to go into the water filter box, and the water filter box will persist some impurity to the rainwater and filter, and the rainwater after the filtration will flow in the cavity of header tank, and the rainwater after the filtration will slowly rise in the cavity of header tank, rises to the top of water-stop sheet, and the rainwater after the filtration will flow in adjacent cavity, and the header tank water storage finishes, and the rainwater will directly drain into the sewage pipe, and then reaches the effect of effective filtration rainwater.
Preferably, the pipeline of the water collecting pipe in the water collecting tank is sleeved with a ball float valve which automatically closes the water inlet of the water collecting pipe after the water collecting tank finishes collecting water.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, rise to a certain height at the header tank full water level that catchments, the ball-cock assembly will self-closing under the effect of water force, inject the rainwater and spill over the header tank, and then reach the effect that can finish the automatic water intaking of injecing at the header tank catchments.
Preferably, a plurality of filtering holes are formed in the bottom of the water filtering box, and an activated carbon layer is laid on the bottom of the water filtering box.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the setting on activated carbon layer, activated carbon layer will effectively filter the silt that erodees the greenbelt in the rainwater, and other impurity, further optimize the filter effect to the rainwater.
Preferably, the bottom of the grid cover is in an arc shape protruding outwards downwards.
By adopting the technical scheme, the grid cover is in a downward convex arc shape, the self shape characteristic of the grid cover is achieved, rainwater in the green belt can conveniently flow into the grid cover, and the effect of facilitating rainwater to be drained into the grid cover is achieved.
Preferably, the sieving mechanism further comprises a water permeable plate provided with a plurality of water permeable holes, and the water permeable plate is arranged between the vertical main pipeline and the grid cover.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the setting of porous disk carries out the secondary filter to still remaining partial rubbish like leaf, plastic bag etc. and then effectively blocks rubbish outside the grid lid.
Preferably, the water permeable plate is provided with a plurality of barbs for hooking garbage at positions close to the water permeable holes.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the setting of barb will effectively will erode into the rubbish of porous disk and hook, and then reach not only effectively to inject partial rubbish and continue to flow like plastic bag etc. still be convenient for later stage personnel's cleanness and maintenance.
Preferably, handles are arranged at two opposite ends of the water permeable plate.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the setting of handle, the later stage of being convenient for can lift up the porous disk, and then reaches the effect of being convenient for overhaul and subsequent rubbish clearance the porous disk.
Preferably, irrigate the subassembly and include drinking-water pipe, shower nozzle, extract the driving piece of irrigating the greenbelt through the water of drinking-water pipe with the header tank, the one end of drinking-water pipe is passed through the driving piece and is connected with the header tank, the other end extends to outside the drainage well, the one end that the header tank was kept away from to the drinking-water pipe is connected with the shower nozzle.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, under driving piece, drinking-water pipe and shower nozzle in coordination, be used for irrigating the greenbelt with the water extraction of header tank, and then reach rainwater cyclic utilization and irrigate the effect of greenbelt.
In summary, the present application includes at least one of the following beneficial technical effects:
1. rainwater in rainy days and rainwater flowing through the green belt flow into the grid cover, most garbage scoured by the rainwater is effectively blocked outside by the grid cover, the rainwater further flows into the drainage well and then flows into the main pipeline, then the rainwater is shunted and flows into the sewage pipe and the water collecting pipe, the rainwater flowing into the sewage pipe is directly discharged to the municipal sewage pipe, the rainwater flowing into the rainwater pipe flows into the water collecting tank, the rainwater is filtered under the action of the water filtering component, finally the green belt is irrigated through the irrigation component, and the effect of reusing rainwater resources is further achieved;
2. under driving piece, drinking-water pipe and shower nozzle in coordination, be used for irrigating the greenbelt with the water extraction of header tank, and then reach rainwater cyclic utilization and irrigate the effect of greenbelt.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is an enlarged view of a portion a in fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is a sectional view of the water collecting tank of the present invention.
Description of reference numerals: 1. a water discharge pipeline; 11. a main pipeline; 12. a sewage pipe; 13. a water collection pipe; 131. a float valve; 2. a water collection tank; 21. a water-stop sheet; 211. a water filtering box; 212. a first water filtration box; 213. a second water filtration box; 214. a vertical plate; 215. a base plate; 3. a screening mechanism; 31. a grid cover; 32. a water permeable plate; 321. a barb; 4. an irrigation assembly; 41. a water pumping pipe; 42. a spray head; 43. a water pump; 5. a drainage well; 51. a receiving groove.
The present application is described in further detail below with reference to figures 1-3.
The embodiment of the application discloses municipal afforestation area drainage structures.
Referring to fig. 1 and 2, the green belt drainage structure includes a drainage pipe 1, a water collection tank 2, a sieving mechanism 3, an irrigation assembly 4, and a drainage well 5.
In the present embodiment, the sieving mechanism 3 includes a grille cover 31 and a water permeable plate 32.
The drainage well 5 is arranged at the lowest position of the center of the green belt, the grid cover 31 is arranged at the well mouth of the drainage well 5, the bottom of the grid cover 31 is of an arc-shaped structure protruding outwards, the grid cover 31 is used for enabling rainwater to drain into the grid cover 31 in rainy days and simultaneously effectively preventing garbage from entering the grid cover 31, and handles are fixed at the two opposite ends of the grid cover 31.
Moreover, the permeable plate 32 is an arched panel provided with a plurality of permeable holes, the permeable plate 32 is arranged at a position of the drainage well 5 under the grille cover 31, the opposite inner side wall of the drainage well 5 is provided with a bearing groove 51, the bearing groove 51 is communicated with a well mouth and a well wall of the drainage well 5, the opposite two sides of the permeable plate 32 are abutted against the bearing groove 51, a plurality of barbs 321 are fixedly connected at a position of the permeable plate 32 close to the permeable holes, and one end of the barbs 321 far away from the permeable plate 32 extends towards one side of the grille cover 31; barbs 321 will effectively catch a portion of the trash flowing from grill cover 31.
In this embodiment, the drainage pipeline 1 includes a main pipeline 11, a sewage pipeline 12, and a water collecting pipeline 13; one end of the main pipeline 11 is communicated with the bottom of the drainage well 5, the other end of the main pipeline extends downwards along the vertical direction, one end of the main pipeline 11, which is far away from the bottom of the drainage well 5, is fixedly connected and communicated with a sewage pipe 12 and a water collecting pipe 13 in an inverted T shape, and the sewage pipe 12 is communicated with a municipal drainage pipeline; when rainwater enters the main pipeline 11, the rainwater is divided at the joint of the main pipeline 11, the sewage pipe 12 and the water collecting pipe 13, and part of the rainwater flows into the sewage pipe 12 and then is directly discharged into a municipal drainage pipeline.
Referring to fig. 1 and 3, in this embodiment, the water collection tank 2 is a rectangular box, a water filtering assembly is disposed in the water collection tank 2, the water filtering assembly includes two rectangular water-stop sheets 21 and two water filtering boxes 211, two opposite sides of each water-stop sheet 21 are fixedly connected to opposite inner side walls of the water collection tank 2 in the length direction, one end of each water-stop sheet 21 is fixedly connected to the bottom of the water collection tank 2, the other end of each water-stop sheet 21 extends upward in the vertical direction, a predetermined distance is reserved between the top of each water-stop sheet 21 and a top panel of the water collection tank 2 in the vertical direction, and the predetermined distance is 5.
Two water-stop sheets 21 form three cavities with header tank 2, and drainage box 211 is installed in the cavity, and drainage box 211 includes first drainage box 212 and second drainage box 213, and first drainage box 212 and second drainage box 213 all include the riser 214 and the bottom plate 215 of cuboid form.
Wherein, the relative both ends fixed connection of bottom plate 215 of first drainage box 212 is in the relative inside wall of header tank 2 length direction, and bottom plate 215 of first drainage box 212 is on a parallel with the bottom of the case of header tank 2, and the lateral wall fixed connection of bottom plate 215 is in the inside wall of header tank 2 width direction, and riser 214 one end fixed connection of first drainage box 212 is in the panel of the one side of header tank 2 width direction inside wall is kept away from to bottom plate 215, the other end at vertical fixed connection in header tank 2 top.
Moreover, the opposite ends of the bottom plate 215 of the second water filtering box 213 are fixedly connected to the opposite inner side walls in the length direction of the water collecting tank 2, the bottom plate 215 of the second water filtering box 213 is parallel to the bottom of the water collecting tank 2, the side walls of the bottom plate 215 are fixedly connected to the inner side walls of the water separating plate 21 in the cavity of the adjacent water collecting tank (2) far away from the first water filtering box 212, one end of the vertical plate 214 of the second water filtering box 213 is fixedly connected to one side of the bottom plate 215 far away from the water separating plate 21, and the other end of the vertical plate is fixedly connected to the panel at the top of the.
In addition, the bottom plate 215 of the first water filtering box 212 and the bottom plate 215 of the second water filtering box 213 are both provided with a plurality of filtering holes, and the bottom plates 215 of the first water filtering box 212 and the second water filtering box 213 are both paved with activated carbon layers; the water inlet has been seted up at the inside wall of the first box 212 of straining of width direction to header tank 2, the water inlet and the first box 212 intercommunication of straining of header tank 2 are worn to locate by the one end that sewer pipe 12 was kept away from to collector pipe 13, the fixed cover of part of collector pipe 13 in first box 212 of straining is equipped with ball-cock assembly 131, water when first box 212 of straining reaches predetermined water level, ball-cock assembly 131 will be under the hydraulic action sealed collector pipe 13's delivery port, the rainwater will no longer get into header tank 2.
When rainwater flows into the first water filtering box 212 from the water collecting pipe 13, most of silt in the rainwater is filtered by the activated carbon layer of the first water filtering box 212, finally, the rainwater flows into the cavity in the water collecting tank 2 from the bottom plate 215 of the first water filtering box 212, when the water level of the cavity in the first water filtering box 212 rises to the top of the water-stop plate 21, the filtered rainwater flows into the second water filtering box 213 for secondary filtration, the activated carbon layer of the second water filtering box 213 filters impurities still existing in the rainwater, the rainwater flows into the cavity in the second water filtering box 213 from the bottom plate 215 of the second water filtering box 213, the water in the cavity in the second water filtering box 213 continuously flows into the cavity adjacent to and far away from the first water filtering box 212, finally, the water collection in the water collecting tank 2 is finished, and the ball float valve 131 is automatically closed.
In this embodiment, the irrigation assembly includes a plurality of spray heads 42, a plurality of suction pipes 41, and a driving member, which is a water pump 43.
Keep away from the cavity of first box 212 that strains water and seted up the delivery port at 2 width direction inside walls of header tank, the delivery port of header tank 2 and the inlet tube connection of water pump 43, the outlet pipe and the drinking-water pipe 41 of water pump 43 are connected, and outside the other end that water pump 43 was kept away from to drinking-water pipe 41 extended to drainage well 5 along vertical, and fixedly connected with shower nozzle 42.
The implementation principle of municipal afforestation area drainage structures of the embodiment of this application is: rainwater and water for washing the green belt flow into the drainage well 5, most of the garbage carried by rainwater is blocked outside the grating cover 31, and part of the garbage such as plastic bags and the like is caught by the barbs 321.
Rainwater continues to flow into the main pipe 11 through the water permeable holes of the water permeable plate 32, then the rainwater is shunted at the joints of the main pipe 11, the sewage pipe 12 and the water collecting pipe 13, the rainwater entering the sewage pipe 12 is directly communicated with the municipal drainage pipeline, and the rainwater of the water collecting pipe 13 flows into the water collecting tank 2.
Rainwater enters the water collecting tank 2 and enters the first water filtering box 212, most of silt is filtered under the action of activated carbon of the first water filtering box 212, and meanwhile, the water level of a cavity where the first water filtering box 212 is located continuously rises; rising to the top of water-stop sheet 21 will flow into second water filtering box 213, the impurity of the active carbon further filtration rainwater of second water filtering box 213, the water level of the cavity at second water filtering box 213 place is constantly rising, rise to another water-stop sheet 21 top at the water level and will flow into adjacent and keep away from the cavity of first water filtering box 212 in, the water level rises to certain height in the cavity of keeping away from first water filtering box 212, thereby ball valve 131 rotates the delivery port of sealed collector pipe 13 under the effect of water power, header tank 2 no longer intakes.
When needed, the green belt is irrigated through the water pump 43, the water pumping pipe 41 and the spray head 42; can regularly open grille cover 31 simultaneously, lift grille cover 31 through grille cover 31's handle, then clear up the rubbish of porous disk 32, also can lift porous disk 32 through porous disk 32's handle simultaneously, further clear up drainage well 5.
The above embodiments are preferred embodiments of the present application, and the protection scope of the present application is not limited by the above embodiments, so: all equivalent changes made according to the structure, shape and principle of the present application shall be covered by the protection scope of the present application.
1. The utility model provides a municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures which characterized in that: comprises a drainage pipeline (1), a water collecting tank (2), a sieving mechanism (3) arranged on a drainage well (5), and an irrigation component (4) which uses the water in the water collecting tank (2) to irrigate a green belt; screening mechanism (3) is including installing in grid cover (31) of drainage shaft (5) well head, drainage pipe (1) is including trunk line (11), sewage pipe (12), collector pipe (13), trunk line (11) set up in drainage shaft (5) under grid cover (31) position, sewage pipe (12), collector pipe (13) and trunk line (11) are in the vertical one end intercommunication of keeping away from grid cover (31), the one end and header tank (2) intercommunication of trunk line (11), sewage pipe (12) are kept away from in collector pipe (13), be equipped with the drainage subassembly that is used for filtering sewage in header tank (2).
2. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 1, wherein: the water filtering component comprises a plurality of water-stop plates (21) arranged in the water collecting tank (2), one side of each water-stop plate (21) is connected to the bottom of the water collecting tank (2), the other side of each water-stop plate extends vertically, and a preset space is reserved between each water-stop plate and the top of the water collecting tank (2); and a plurality of cavities are formed by the adjacent water stop plates (21), the water stop plates (21) and the inner side walls of the opposite water collecting tanks (2), a water filtering box (211) for filtering rainwater is arranged in each cavity, and the liquid level height of each water filtering box (211) is greater than the vertical height of each water stop plate (21).
3. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 2, wherein: the pipeline of the water collecting pipe (13) in the water collecting tank (2) is sleeved with a ball float valve (131) which automatically closes the water inlet of the water collecting pipe (13) after the water collecting of the water collecting tank (2) is finished.
4. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 2, wherein: the box bottom of the water filtering box (211) is provided with a plurality of filtering holes, and an activated carbon layer is laid at the box bottom of the water filtering box (211).
5. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 1, wherein: the bottom of the grid cover (31) is in an arc shape protruding outwards downwards.
6. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 1, wherein: the sieving mechanism (3) further comprises a water permeable plate (32) provided with a plurality of water permeable holes, and the water permeable plate (32) is arranged between the vertical main pipeline (11) and the grid cover (31).
7. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 6, wherein: the water permeable plate (32) is provided with a plurality of barbs (321) used for hooking garbage at the positions close to the water permeable holes.
8. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 6, wherein: handles are arranged at two opposite ends of the permeable plate (32).
9. The municipal green belt drainage structure of claim 1, wherein: irrigate subassembly (4) including drinking-water pipe (41), shower nozzle (42), through drinking-water pipe (41) with the water extraction of header tank (2) irrigate the driving piece of greenbelt, the one end of drinking-water pipe (41) is passed through the driving piece and is connected with header tank (2), outside the other end extends to drainage well (5), the one end that header tank (2) were kept away from in drinking-water pipe (41) is connected with shower nozzle (42).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021821338.0U CN213268201U (en)||2020-08-26||2020-08-26||Municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021821338.0U CN213268201U (en)||2020-08-26||2020-08-26||Municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213268201U true CN213268201U (en)||2021-05-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021821338.0U Active CN213268201U (en)||2020-08-26||2020-08-26||Municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213268201U (en)|
- 2020-08-26 CN CN202021821338.0U patent/CN213268201U/en active Active
|CN106193186A (en)||A kind of residential block is combined rainwater management system|
|CN206706947U (en)||A kind of concave herbaceous field|
|CN107381954A (en)||A kind of rainwater purification apparatus for building|
|CN108797756A (en)||Rain penetration purifies savings system in a kind of landscape planting|
|CN213268201U (en)||Municipal administration greenbelt drainage structures|
|CN211898844U (en)||Municipal works groundwater drainage device|
|CN206052852U (en)||A kind of residential block is combined rainwater management system|
|CN112832353A (en)||Urban underground sewage pipeline laying system|
|CN209974473U (en)||Rainwater collection system|
|CN206793216U (en)||A kind of urban road rainwater-collecting, the shunting for conserving vegetation are regulated and stored system|
|CN210032041U (en)||Intelligent rainwater collection equipment of gardens water conservation|
|CN214508559U (en)||Urban rainwater collection and irrigation device|
|CN112942490B (en)||Building roof rainwater collecting and utilizing system based on sponge city idea|
|CN214459282U (en)||Firm type town road structure of mating formation that permeates water|
|CN213343732U (en)||Sponge type ecological green land structure|
|CN213268245U (en)||Self-circulation seepage and storage structure of sponge urban rainwater garden|
|CN215482073U (en)||Road with rainwater collecting function|
|CN209482424U (en)||Rain penetration purifies savings system in a kind of landscape planting|
|CN212771821U (en)||Rainwater collecting and recycling device|
|CN213073718U (en)||Landscape flower bed|
|CN211947757U (en)||Highway engineering road bed drainage structures|
|CN216073471U (en)||Dual-purpose rainwater purification and water storage system for artificial waterscape and agricultural irrigation in cold and arid regions|
|CN216195095U (en)||Sponge city rainwater recycling device|
|CN212896766U (en)||Sponge city water circulating system|
|CN213416551U (en)||Municipal administration greenbelt water purification installation|