CN212970013U - Speaker assembly and electronic device - Google PatentsSpeaker assembly and electronic device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212970013U CN212970013U CN202022245733.5U CN202022245733U CN212970013U CN 212970013 U CN212970013 U CN 212970013U CN 202022245733 U CN202022245733 U CN 202022245733U CN 212970013 U CN212970013 U CN 212970013U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 claims description 22
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000005236 sound signal Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000007493 shaping process Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 description 16
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 7
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 7
- 239000007769 metal material Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000001413 cellular Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001788 irregular Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000919 ceramic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004880 explosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000001746 injection moulding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 description 1
The embodiment of the application provides a loudspeaker assembly, including speaker, box and connecting piece, be provided with the holding tank in the box, the speaker set up in the holding tank, the connecting piece with the box separately-formed, just the connecting piece connect in the surface of box. This application embodiment is through separately the shaping with connecting piece and box, when assembling speaker subassembly, can connect the connecting piece in the optional position of box as required, compares in directly with connecting piece and box integrated into one piece, can improve speaker subassembly's assembly flexibility ratio.
The present application relates to the field of electronic technologies, and in particular, to a speaker assembly and an electronic device.
In current electronic devices, such as smart phones, speakers are generally provided for use as sound reproducing devices for the electronic devices. With the development of light and thin electronic equipment, the stacking space of the devices inside the electronic equipment is smaller and smaller, and how to improve the assembly flexibility of the speaker in the small space is a problem to be solved urgently in the field of speaker design.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The embodiment of the application provides a loudspeaker assembly and electronic equipment, and the assembling freedom degree of the loudspeaker assembly in the electronic equipment can be improved.
The embodiment of the application provides a loudspeaker assembly, including speaker, box and connecting piece, be provided with the holding tank in the box, the speaker set up in the holding tank, the connecting piece with the box separately-formed, just the connecting piece connect in the surface of box.
An embodiment of the present application further provides an electronic device, including:
a housing provided with a sound outlet channel;
the loudspeaker assembly is arranged in the shell and connected with the shell through the connecting piece, and the box body is communicated with the sound outlet channel, so that sound signals emitted by the loudspeaker can be transmitted to the outside through the sound outlet channel.
This application embodiment is through separately the shaping with connecting piece and box, when assembling speaker subassembly, can connect the connecting piece in the optional position of box as required, compares in directly with connecting piece and box integrated into one piece, can improve speaker subassembly's assembly flexibility ratio.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions in the embodiments of the present application, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments will be briefly introduced below. It is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the application, and that for a person skilled in the art, other drawings can be derived from them without inventive effort.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of an electronic device according to an embodiment of the present application.
Fig. 2 is a schematic structural diagram of a housing in the electronic device shown in fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of a speaker assembly in the electronic device shown in fig. 1.
Fig. 4 is an exploded view of the cabinet of the speaker assembly of fig. 3.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present application will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present application. It is to be understood that the embodiments described are only a few embodiments of the present application and not all embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present application.
Referring to fig. 1, fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of an electronic device according to an embodiment of the present disclosure. The electronic device 20 may be a computing device such as a laptop computer, a computer monitor containing an embedded computer, a tablet computer, a cellular telephone, a media player, or other handheld or portable electronic devices, smaller devices such as a wrist-watch device, a hanging device, a headset or earpiece device, a device embedded in eyeglasses, or other device worn on the head of a user, or other wearable or miniature devices, a television, a computer display not containing an embedded computer, a gaming device, a navigation device, an embedded system such as a system in which an electronic device with a display is installed in a kiosk or automobile, a device that implements the functionality of two or more of these devices, or other electronic devices. In the exemplary configuration of fig. 1, the electronic device 20 is a portable device, such as a cellular telephone, media player, tablet, or other portable computing device. Other configurations may be used for the electronic device 20, if desired. The example of fig. 1 is merely exemplary.
The electronic device 20 may include a housing 200, a circuit board 400, and a speaker assembly 600, wherein the circuit board 400 and the speaker assembly 600 are mounted in the housing 200, and the speaker assembly 600 is electrically connected to the circuit board 400.
Wherein the housing 200 is used for forming the outer contour of the electronic device 10, the housing 200 may be a regular shape, such as a rectangular parallelepiped structure, a rounded rectangular structure, or the housing 200 may be an irregular shape. The housing 200 may be formed from plastic, glass, ceramic, fiber composite, metal (e.g., stainless steel, aluminum, etc.), other suitable materials, or a combination of any two or more of these materials. The housing 200 may be integrally formed such that the housing 200 may be machined or molded as a single structure, or may be formed using a combination of structures (e.g., an inner frame structure forming one or more structures of an outer shell surface, etc.).
As shown in fig. 2, fig. 2 is a schematic structural diagram of a housing in the electronic device shown in fig. 1. The housing 200 may include a substrate such as substrate 220, and the substrate 220 may serve as a carrier for the electronic device 20. For example, the substrate 220 may carry the circuit board 400, the speaker assembly 600, and the camera of the electronic device 20. In some embodiments, the substrate 220 may include an inner surface and an outer surface, and the inner surface of the substrate 220 and the outer surface of the substrate 220 may be disposed opposite each other. Wherein the inner surface of the substrate 220 may be a side on which components of the electronic apparatus 20 are mounted, and wherein the outer surface of the substrate 220 may be located outside the electronic apparatus 20. For example, the outer surface of substrate 220 is visible to a user and the inner surface of substrate 220 is not visible to a user.
The housing 200 may include a bezel 240, the bezel 240 may be disposed on an inner surface of the substrate 220, and the bezel 240 is disposed around a periphery of the substrate 220. The frame 240 surrounds the periphery of the substrate 220, and forms a receiving space on the substrate 220 for receiving devices of the electronic apparatus 20. In some embodiments, the bezel 240 and the substrate 220 may be integrally formed, such as by injection molding. The bezel 240 is provided with a sound outlet channel 242, the sound outlet channel 242 may be provided at a bottom edge of the bezel 240, and the sound outlet channel 242 penetrates through the inside of the housing 200 and the outside of the housing 200 to communicate the housing 200 and the outside of the housing 200.
As shown in fig. 3 and 4, fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of a speaker assembly in the electronic device shown in fig. 1, and fig. 4 is a schematic structural diagram of an explosion of a cabinet in the speaker assembly shown in fig. 3. The speaker assembly 600 may include a speaker 610, a cabinet 620, and a connector 630, the cabinet 620 being provided with a receiving groove 622, the speaker 610 being received in the receiving groove 622, the connector 630 being formed separately from the cabinet 620 and being assembled to an outer surface of the cabinet 620, for example, by bonding or welding the connector 630 to the outer surface of the cabinet 620. It should be noted that the assembly manner of the connection member 630 and the case 620 according to the embodiment of the present application is not limited to this, for example, the connection member 630 may be assembled to the outer surface of the case 620 by screw fastening or rivet fastening.
In the related art, the connection structure is usually integrally formed directly outside the casing, and then the casing with the connection structure is mounted on the electronic device, so that the mounting space for the casing and the connection structure is usually required to be reserved in the electronic device, and the degree of freedom of mounting is limited. In contrast, the connector 630 and the cabinet 620 of the embodiment of the present application are separately formed, and the connector 630 can be mounted at any position in the cabinet 620 according to the inner space of the cabinet 200, thereby improving the degree of freedom in mounting the speaker assembly 600 in the cabinet 200.
As shown in fig. 4, the case 620 may include an upper cover 624 and a lower cover 626, the lower cover 626 is provided with the receiving groove 622, and the upper cover 624 is covered on the lower cover 626 to block the receiving groove 622. The lower case 626 may have a regular shape, for example, the lower case 626 may have a rectangular parallelepiped structure, and the lower case 626 may include a bottom wall 6262 and four side walls 6264, wherein the four side walls 6264 surround the periphery of the bottom wall 6262 to form the receiving groove 622. The four side walls 6264 are a first side wall 6264a, a second side wall 6264b, a third side wall 6264c, and a fourth side wall 6264d, respectively, the first side wall 6264a being disposed opposite the third side wall 6264c, the second side wall 6264b being disposed opposite the fourth side wall 6264 d. The number of the connecting members 630 may be one or more, for example, the number of the connecting members 630 may be one, and one connecting member 630 may be provided on one of the side walls 6264, for example, on the first side wall 6264a or the second side wall 6264 b.
In order to improve the assembling stability of the speaker assembly 600 and the housing 200, the number of the connecting members 630 may be plural, a plurality of the connecting members 630 may be provided on different side walls 6264, for example, the number of the connecting members 630 may be two, one connecting member 630 may be provided on the first side wall 6264a, and another connecting member 630 may be provided on the third side wall 6264 c. For another example, the number of the connecting members 630 may be three, two of the connecting members 630 may be disposed on the first side wall 6264a, and another connecting member 630 may be disposed on the third side wall 6264 c. For example, the number of the connecting members 630 may be four, and one connecting member 630 is provided on one side wall 6264.
It should be noted that the structure of the lower case 626 is not limited to this, for example, the lower case 626 may also be a cube structure with other regular shapes, such as a cylinder structure, a cube structure, etc., and of course, the lower case 626 may also be a cube structure with an irregular shape.
The upper cover 624 may have a plate-shaped structure, and the upper cover 624 and the side wall 626 of the lower case 626 may be welded together by laser welding to block the receiving groove 622 of the lower case 626, so that the speaker 610 is enclosed in the receiving groove 622.
The case 620 of the embodiment of the present application may be made of a metal material, for example, the case 620 may be made of a stainless material or a soft iron material. For example, the box body 620 may be formed by punching a metal material, the thickness uniformity of the box body 620 may be improved by such a forming method, and compared with the case made of a plastic material, the thickness of the box body 620 may be controlled to be between 0.1mm and 0.25mm by forming the box body 620 by using a metal material in the embodiment of the present application (or the thickness of the box body 620 may be greater than or equal to 0.1mm and less than or equal to 0.25mm), so that the overall size of the box body 620 is reduced under the condition that the volume of the accommodating groove of the speaker 610 is not changed.
The metal material may be a material having a magnetic conductive effect, such as SUS430 stainless steel, soft iron, and the like, to implement magnetic shielding of the speaker 610, and reduce the influence of the magnetic field of the speaker 610 on external devices, such as a camera, an antenna, and the like. The box 620 of the embodiment of the application can be made of stainless steel materials such as SUS301 and SUS304, and the strength of the box 620 can be increased.
Referring to fig. 3 and 4, the speaker assembly 600 may further include a plastic member 640, the plastic member 640 is disposed in the receiving groove 622 and connected to the case 620, for example, the plastic member 640 and the lower case 626 are bonded together by glue, and the speaker 610 may be disposed on the plastic member 640. For example, the second side wall 6264b is provided with notches 628. The plastic member 640 may include a plastic tube 642 and a sealing portion 644, and the plastic tube 642 may be within the gap 628 to close the gap 628. The plastic tube 642 is communicated with the outside, the plastic tube 644 can form a front cavity of the speaker 610 together with the outside, the box body 620 can form a rear cavity of the speaker 610, the rear cavity can provide a resonant cavity for the speaker 610 to realize the sound receiving function of the rear cavity of the speaker 610, the plastic tube 642 can form a front cavity of the speaker 610, is connected to the sound outlet channel 242 of the shell 200 through a front cavity pipeline, and is connected with the outside air through the sound outlet channel 242 to realize the sound signal transmission of the speaker 610.
The sealing portion 644 is enclosed around the inner surface of the case 620, for example, the sealing portion 644 may include a first portion, a second portion and a third portion, the first portion is disposed on the inner surface of the first sidewall 6264a, one end of the first portion is connected to one end of the plastic tube 644, the other end of the first portion is connected to one end of the second portion, the second portion is disposed on the inner surface of the fourth sidewall 6264d, the other end of the second portion is connected to the third portion, the third portion is disposed on the inner surface of the third sidewall 6264c, the third portion is connected to the other end of the plastic tube 644, the first portion, the second portion, the third portion and the plastic tube are enclosed to form a cavity, and the speaker 610 is disposed in the cavity.
With continued reference to fig. 3 and 4, the speaker assembly 600 may further include a flexible circuit board 650, wherein the flexible circuit board 650 is electrically connected to the speaker 610 and the circuit board 400, so as to electrically connect the speaker 610 and the circuit board 400. For example, a portion of the flexible circuit board 650 is disposed in the receiving cavity 622 and electrically connected to the speaker 610, another portion of the flexible circuit board 650 is disposed outside the receiving cavity 622 or the case 620, and another portion of the flexible circuit board 650 is electrically connected to the circuit board 400, so as to electrically connect the speaker 610 and the circuit board 400 and achieve electroacoustic conversion.
The speaker assembly and the electronic device provided by the embodiment of the application are described in detail above. The principles and implementations of the present application are described herein using specific examples, which are presented only to aid in understanding the present application. Meanwhile, for those skilled in the art, according to the idea of the present application, there may be variations in the specific embodiments and the application scope, and in summary, the content of the present specification should not be construed as a limitation to the present application.
1. The utility model provides a loudspeaker assembly, its characterized in that, includes speaker, box and connecting piece, be provided with the holding tank in the box, the speaker set up in the holding tank, the connecting piece with the box separately-formed, just the connecting piece assemble in the surface of box.
2. The speaker assembly as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cabinet includes an upper cover and a lower case, the lower case is provided with the receiving groove, the upper cover is provided on the lower case to block the receiving groove, and the connecting member is provided on a peripheral outer surface of the lower case.
3. The speaker assembly of claim 2, wherein the lower housing includes a bottom wall and a plurality of side walls that surround a periphery of the bottom wall to form the receiving slot, at least one of the side walls being provided with at least one of the connectors.
4. The speaker assembly of claim 3, wherein the sidewalls include a first sidewall, a second sidewall, a third sidewall and a fourth sidewall connected in series, the first sidewall being disposed opposite the third sidewall, the second sidewall being disposed opposite the fourth sidewall, the first sidewall being provided with two of the connectors, and the third sidewall being provided with one of the connectors.
5. A loudspeaker assembly according to any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein the cabinet is metal and the thickness of the cabinet is greater than or equal to 0.1mm and less than or equal to 0.25 mm.
6. The speaker assembly of claim 5, wherein the cabinet is SUS430 stainless steel or soft iron to achieve magnetic shielding of the speaker.
7. The speaker assembly as claimed in claim 5, further comprising a plastic member disposed in the accommodating groove and connected to the cabinet, wherein the speaker is disposed on the plastic member.
8. The speaker assembly as claimed in claim 7, wherein the plastic member includes a plastic tube and a sealing portion, a sidewall of the cabinet is provided with a notch, the plastic tube is disposed in the notch and communicates with the outside, the sealing portion surrounds an inner surface of the cabinet and is connected to the plastic tube, the plastic tube is configured to form a front cavity of the speaker together with the outside, and the cabinet is configured to form a rear cavity of the speaker.
9. The speaker assembly of claim 5, further comprising a flexible circuit board electrically connected to the speaker, a portion of the flexible circuit board being located outside the cabinet.
10. An electronic device, comprising:
a housing provided with a sound outlet channel;
the speaker assembly as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 9, wherein the speaker is disposed in the housing and connected to the housing through the connector, and the cabinet is communicated with the sound outlet channel, so that the sound signal emitted from the speaker can be transmitted to the outside through the sound outlet channel.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022245733.5U CN212970013U (en)||2020-10-09||2020-10-09||Speaker assembly and electronic device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022245733.5U CN212970013U (en)||2020-10-09||2020-10-09||Speaker assembly and electronic device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212970013U true CN212970013U (en)||2021-04-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022245733.5U Active CN212970013U (en)||2020-10-09||2020-10-09||Speaker assembly and electronic device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212970013U (en)|
- 2020-10-09 CN CN202022245733.5U patent/CN212970013U/en active Active
|US9319760B2 (en)||Low-profile speaker arrangements for compact electronic devices|
|US20090190788A1 (en)||Speaker set for portable electronic device|
|US20170013334A1 (en)||Mobile terminal|
|US20110243359A1 (en)||Speaker system with subwoofer|
|EP2632171B1 (en)||Loudspeaker housing and mobile terminal device|
|US20200053442A1 (en)||Speaker Box|
|US10932021B2 (en)||Speaker box and mobile terminal device using same|
|KR20140145068A (en)||Electronic device with side acoustic emission type speaker device|
|WO2021098562A1 (en)||Microphone and speaker combined module, earphones, and terminal device|
|JP3538063B2 (en)||Acoustic component mounting structure for portable wireless devices|
|CN113170007A (en)||Electronic device including speaker module|
|CN107547997B (en)||Circuit board assembly and electronic equipment|
|US8301188B2 (en)||Electronic devices including substrate mounted acoustic actuators and related methods and mobile radiotelephones|
|US11006209B2 (en)||Rectangular microspeaker|
|CN212970013U (en)||Speaker assembly and electronic device|
|CN112788163A (en)||Electronic device|
|CN210093435U (en)||Loudspeaker box|
|CN109327777B (en)||Acoustic module and electronic product|
|WO2021000106A1 (en)||Loudspeaker enclosure|
|CN212628375U (en)||Sound production device|
|CN212278427U (en)||Listen to device and support thereof|
|CN212628373U (en)||Sound production device|
|CN209823927U (en)||Loudspeaker box|
|CN113497845B (en)||Electronic equipment|