CN212842705U - Car wheel hub lid washs drying device - Google PatentsCar wheel hub lid washs drying device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212842705U CN212842705U CN202022037817.XU CN202022037817U CN212842705U CN 212842705 U CN212842705 U CN 212842705U CN 202022037817 U CN202022037817 U CN 202022037817U CN 212842705 U CN212842705 U CN 212842705U
- Prior art keywords
- placing box
- cover plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 claims description 11
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 210000000481 Breast Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 4
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 241000681094 Zingel asper Species 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000282329 Lutra lutra Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a cleaning and drying device for an automobile hub cover, which comprises a bottom box and a placing box, wherein the top side of the bottom box is fixedly connected with the bottom of the placing box, the right side of the front part of the placing box is equidistantly provided with an air inlet pipe, the left side of the top part of the placing box is provided with a sealing cover plate, a porous cover plate is arranged on the right side of the top of the placing box, a placing groove is dug on the top side of the placing box, a middle vertical plate is fixedly connected between the inner walls of the placing groove, a positioning ring is arranged on the left side of the middle vertical plate, arc-shaped net plates are symmetrically connected to the bottom side of the inner wall of the positioning ring, four corners in standing groove inner chamber bottom left side all are equipped with the rectangle recess, make the wheel hub lid rotate in aqueous and wash, compare and utilize the water pipe to wash, have improved abluent efficiency greatly, the process of dismantlement is simpler and easy more, can accelerate the promotion of the temperature in the space of well curb plate right side, can dry the wheel hub lid more efficiently.
The utility model relates to a car wheel hub lid washs drying device belongs to wheel hub lid production technical field.
Wheel hub outside cover has the wheel hub lid, it is more pleasing to the eye to look, and it has rust-resistant waterproof effect to big screw to cover, water is difficult to the corruption screw just like this, cleaning equipment behind present car wheel hub lid production, when carrying out the centre gripping fixed to car wheel hub lid, the surface that often leads to car wheel hub lid is damaged by the extrusion, the pleasing to the eye of car wheel hub lid has been destroyed, and current cleaning equipment does not have the function of drying, need other drying equipment of reuse or manual work to eliminate its surperficial water stain, this kind of mode greatly increased manpower and materials, work efficiency greatly reduced, therefore, an automobile wheel hub lid washs drying device is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The to-be-solved technical problem of the utility model overcomes current defect, provides a car wheel hub lid washs drying device, can effectively solve the problem in the background art.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a car wheel hub lid washs drying device, includes the under casing, places the case, under casing top side and the bottom of placing case fixed connection, it is equipped with the air-supply line to place the anterior right side equidistance of case, it is equipped with sealed apron to place roof portion left side, it is equipped with porous apron to place roof portion right side, it digs and is equipped with the standing groove to place roof portion, fixedly connected with well riser between the standing groove inner wall, well riser left side is equipped with the holding ring, holding ring inner wall bottom side symmetric connection has the arc otter board, four corners in standing groove inner chamber bottom left side all are equipped with the rectangle recess, fixedly connected with electric heating pipe between the rectangle recess inner wall, annular equidistance is equipped with the spliced pole between the electric heating pipe, fixedly connected with driving motor in the under casing inner chamber, the driving motor right, Driving motor electric connection, the under casing top side link up with the bottom of the case side of placing and is equipped with the through-hole, driving motor's output shaft runs through the through-hole, and fixedly connected with rolling disc, rolling disc top equidistance is equipped with the bracing piece, the bracing piece top is connected with the holding ring bottom side.
As a further description of the above solution, the sealing cover plate is located below the porous cover plate, and the sealing cover plate and both sides of the outer wall of the porous cover plate are respectively connected with the inner wall of the placing groove in a sliding manner through three-section rails.
As further description of the above scheme, a water outlet pipe is arranged below the rear side of the placing box in a penetrating manner, and a manual valve is arranged on the water outlet pipe.
As a further description of above scheme, holding ring bottom edge equidistance is connected with the sleeve pipe, the holding ring cup joints fixedly through sleeve pipe and bracing piece top, just the holding ring passes through the sleeve pipe and is fixed with spliced pole outer wall block.
As further description of the above scheme, the top opening and the bottom opening of the inner cavity of the through hole are fixedly connected with waterproof sealing rings respectively.
As further description of the scheme, the two sides of the outer wall of the positioning ring are symmetrically provided with lifting handles.
The utility model discloses beneficial effect:
1. the driving motor is arranged, so that the hub cover can be rotationally cleaned in water, and compared with the washing by using a water pipe, the cleaning efficiency is greatly improved;
2. by arranging the sleeve, after the cleaning is finished, the positioning ring can be taken out, and then the sleeve and the connecting column are clamped and fixed to dry the hub cover in the positioning ring, so that the disassembling process is simpler and easier;
3. by providing the electric heating pipe, the temperature in the space on the right side of the middle plate can be increased, and the hub cover can be dried more efficiently.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention, and together with the description serve to explain the invention and not to limit the invention.
Fig. 1 is the utility model relates to an automobile wheel hub lid washs drying device's outward appearance structure sketch map.
Fig. 2 is the utility model relates to a car wheel hub lid washs drying device place incasement portion structure plan view.
Fig. 3 is the sectional structure schematic diagram of the bottom box and the placing box of the device for cleaning and drying the hub cover of the automobile.
Reference numbers in the figures: 1. a bottom box; 2. placing a box; 3. an air inlet pipe; 4. sealing the cover plate; 5. a porous cover plate; 6. a placement groove; 7. a middle vertical plate; 8. a positioning ring; 9. an arc-shaped screen plate; 10. a rectangular groove; 11. an electric heating tube; 12. connecting columns; 13. a drive motor; 14. a storage battery; 15. a through hole; 16. rotating the disc; 17. a support bar; 18. and (5) discharging a water pipe.
The preferred embodiments of the present invention will be described in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, and it will be understood that they are presented herein only to illustrate and explain the present invention, and not to limit the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution: a cleaning and drying device for an automobile wheel hub cover comprises a bottom box 1 and a placing box 2, wherein the top side of the bottom box 1 is fixedly connected with the bottom of the placing box 2, air inlet pipes 3 are equidistantly arranged on the right side of the front portion of the placing box 2, a positioning ring 8 is placed on the right side of a middle vertical plate 7 after cleaning is finished, then the output end of a hot air blower is connected with the air inlet pipes 3 through guide pipes, the wheel hub cover in the positioning ring 8 can be quickly dried by heat discharged by the hot air blower, a sealing cover plate 4 is arranged on the left side of the top of the placing box 2, a porous cover plate 5 is arranged on the right side of the top of the placing box 2, a placing groove 6 is dug on the top side of the placing box 2, the middle vertical plate 7 is fixedly connected between the inner walls of the placing groove 6, the positioning ring 8 is arranged on the left side of the middle vertical plate 7, lifting, the wheel hub cover can be placed into the positioning ring 8 by arranging the positioning ring 8 and the arc-shaped screen plate 9, the wheel hub cover is limited by the arc-shaped screen plate 9, so that the condition that the surface of the wheel hub cover is abraded due to clamping of a positioning piece is avoided, the rectangular grooves 10 are formed in the four corners on the left side of the bottom of the inner cavity of the placing groove 6, the electric heating pipes 11 are fixedly connected between the inner walls of the rectangular grooves 10, the temperature in the right space of the middle vertical plate 7 can be increased by arranging the electric heating pipes 11, the wheel hub cover can be dried more efficiently, the connecting columns 12 are arranged between the electric heating pipes 11 in an annular equidistant mode, the driving motor 13 is fixedly connected into the inner cavity of the bottom box 1, the driving motor 13 is arranged, after the wheel hub cover is placed into the positioning ring 8 for assembly, clean water is injected into the left side of the middle vertical plate 7, the driving, thereby can make the wheel hub lid carry out rotatory washing in aqueous, compare and utilize the water pipe to wash, improve abluent efficiency greatly, driving motor 13 right side is equipped with battery 14, battery 14 pass through the wire respectively with electric heating pipe 11, driving motor 13 electric connection, 1 top side of under casing link up with the 2 bottom sides of placing case and be equipped with through-hole 15, 15 inner chamber apical orkouts of through-hole do not fixedly connected with waterproof sealing washer with end mouthful punishment, driving motor 13's output shaft runs through-hole 15, and fixedly connected with rolling disc 16, 16 top equidistance of rolling disc are equipped with bracing piece 17, 17 tops of bracing piece are connected with 8 bottoms sides of holding ring.
Specifically, as shown in fig. 1, the sealing cover plate 4 is located below the porous cover plate 5, the two sides of the outer wall of the sealing cover plate 4 and the two sides of the outer wall of the porous cover plate 5 are respectively connected with the inner wall of the placing groove 6 in a sliding manner through three rails, and the sealing cover plate 4 and the porous cover plate 5 can be pulled transversely by the three rails, so that the top of the placing groove 6 can be shielded, and the function of protecting the hub cover inside the placing groove 6 is achieved.
Specifically, as shown in fig. 2, a water outlet pipe 18 is arranged below the rear side of the placing box 2 in a penetrating manner, a manual valve is arranged on the water outlet pipe 18, and after the hub cover is cleaned, sewage can be discharged through the water outlet pipe 18 by opening the manual valve through the water outlet pipe 18.
Specifically, as shown in fig. 3, 8 bottom edges of holding ring equidistance are connected with the sleeve pipe, holding ring 8 cup joints fixedly through sleeve pipe and bracing piece 17 top, just holding ring 8 is fixed through sleeve pipe and spliced pole 12 outer wall block, through setting up the sleeve pipe, when needs wash, can cup joint holding ring 8 through the bracing piece 17 at sleeve pipe and the 16 tops of rolling disc and assemble, after the washing finishes, can take out holding ring 8, and rethread sleeve pipe and spliced pole 12 block are fixed and are carried out drying process to the wheel hub lid in holding ring 8, and the process of dismantling is simpler and easier.
When the utility model is used, the hub cover is put into the positioning ring 8, the hub cover is limited by the arc-shaped net plate 9, after the hub cover is put into the positioning ring 8 for assembly, clean water is injected into the left side of the middle vertical plate 7, the driving motor 13 is started, the supporting rod 17 at the top of the rotating disc 16 can drive the positioning ring 8 to rotate, so that the hub cover can be rotated and cleaned in water, after cleaning, the positioning ring 8 is placed on the right side of the middle vertical plate 7 and is clamped and fixed with the connecting column 12 through the sleeve, the output end of the air heater is connected with the air inlet pipe 3 through the guide pipe, the heat discharged by the air heater and the heat generated by the electric heating pipe 11 can quickly dry the hub cover in the positioning ring 8, in the washing and drying process, the three-section rail can be utilized to transversely pull the sealing cover plate 4 and the porous cover plate 5, and the top of the placing groove 6 can be shielded.
The above is the preferred embodiment of the present invention, and the technical personnel in the field of the present invention can also change and modify the above embodiment, therefore, the present invention is not limited to the above specific embodiment, and any obvious improvement, replacement or modification made by the technical personnel in the field on the basis of the present invention all belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A cleaning and drying device for an automobile wheel hub cover comprises a bottom box (1) and a placing box (2), and is characterized in that the top side of the bottom box (1) is fixedly connected with the bottom of the placing box (2), air inlet pipes (3) are arranged on the right side of the front portion of the placing box (2) at equal intervals, a sealing cover plate (4) is arranged on the left side of the top of the placing box (2), a porous cover plate (5) is arranged on the right side of the top of the placing box (2), a placing groove (6) is arranged on the top side of the placing box (2), a middle vertical plate (7) is fixedly connected between the inner walls of the placing groove (6), a positioning ring (8) is arranged on the left side of the middle vertical plate (7), an arc-shaped mesh plate (9) is symmetrically connected to the bottom side of the inner wall of the positioning ring (8), rectangular grooves (10) are respectively arranged at four, annular equidistance is equipped with spliced pole (12) between electric heating pipe (11), fixedly connected with driving motor (13) in bottom case (1) inner chamber, driving motor (13) right side is equipped with battery (14), battery (14) pass through the wire respectively with electric heating pipe (11), driving motor (13) electric connection, bottom case (1) top side is link up with placing case (2) bottom side and is equipped with through-hole (15), the output shaft of driving motor (13) runs through-hole (15), and fixedly connected with rolling disc (16), rolling disc (16) top equidistance is equipped with bracing piece (17), bracing piece (17) top is connected with holding ring (8) bottom side.
2. The automobile hub cover cleaning and drying device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the sealing cover plate (4) is positioned below the porous cover plate (5), and the two sides of the outer wall of the sealing cover plate (4) and the two sides of the outer wall of the porous cover plate (5) are respectively connected with the inner wall of the placing groove (6) in a sliding mode through three sections of rails.
3. The automobile hub cover cleaning and drying device according to claim 1, characterized in that: a water outlet pipe (18) is arranged below the rear side of the placing box (2) in a penetrating mode, and a manual valve is arranged on the water outlet pipe (18).
4. The automobile hub cover cleaning and drying device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the equidistance of holding ring (8) bottom edge is connected with the sleeve pipe, holding ring (8) cup joint fixedly through sleeve pipe and bracing piece (17) top, just holding ring (8) are fixed through sleeve pipe and spliced pole (12) outer wall block.
5. The automobile hub cover cleaning and drying device according to claim 1, characterized in that: and the top opening and the bottom opening of the inner cavity of the through hole (15) are fixedly connected with waterproof sealing rings respectively.
6. The automobile hub cover cleaning and drying device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the two sides of the outer wall of the positioning ring (8) are symmetrically provided with lifting handles.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022037817.XU CN212842705U (en)||2020-09-17||2020-09-17||Car wheel hub lid washs drying device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022037817.XU CN212842705U (en)||2020-09-17||2020-09-17||Car wheel hub lid washs drying device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212842705U true CN212842705U (en)||2021-03-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022037817.XU Active CN212842705U (en)||2020-09-17||2020-09-17||Car wheel hub lid washs drying device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212842705U (en)|
- 2020-09-17 CN CN202022037817.XU patent/CN212842705U/en active Active
|CN110125121A (en)||A kind of automatic high-efficiency cleaning mechanism|
|CN108787566A (en)||A kind of rhizome traditional Chinese medicinal materials cleaning platform|
|CN212842705U (en)||Car wheel hub lid washs drying device|
|CN109127214A (en)||A kind of adjustable Multifunctional power cable spraying equipment|
|CN211041644U (en)||High-efficiency energy-saving dryer|
|CN110822830B (en)||Energy-concerving and environment-protective drying equipment|
|CN209349119U (en)||A kind of bogie transverse stop device bottom bracket cleaning equipment|
|CN209613816U (en)||A kind of surface of aluminum plate cleaning device|
|CN207521337U (en)||A kind of auto parts and components cleaning device|
|CN107380131B (en)||A kind of bicycle cleaning device easy to remove|
|CN206674927U (en)||A kind of tealeaves cleans drier|
|CN205957643U (en)||Device suitable for beans is washd and is dry|
|CN212285011U (en)||Belt cleaning device for building materials|
|CN210705597U (en)||Quick water cooling plant of cooling line in tire production|
|CN212143590U (en)||Belt cleaning device for machining|
|CN211668191U (en)||Drying device is used in processing of close mesh net|
|CN211903456U (en)||Automobile parts processing production heat sink|
|CN213409680U (en)||Pipe inner wall cleaning device|
|CN214107471U (en)||Vertical centrifuge convenient to wash|
|CN210268048U (en)||Wig rinsing impurity removing dryer|
|CN210896795U (en)||Urban waste cable recovery device|
|CN212916786U (en)||Cleaning machine in device infiltrates|
|CN214056108U (en)||Drying device for rubber part|
|CN213793080U (en)||Suspension type photovoltaic module belt cleaning device|
|CN111760814A (en)||Electric vacuum ceramic tube shell air entrainment belt cleaning device|