CN212581924U - A incubator for food detection - Google PatentsA incubator for food detection Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212581924U CN212581924U CN202021052832.5U CN202021052832U CN212581924U CN 212581924 U CN212581924 U CN 212581924U CN 202021052832 U CN202021052832 U CN 202021052832U CN 212581924 U CN212581924 U CN 212581924U
- Prior art keywords
- food detection
- circulating fan
- Prior art date
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 18
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 244000005700 microbiome Species 0.000 description 2
- 239000000047 product Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 239000006227 byproduct Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004321 preservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011265 semifinished product Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an incubator for food detection, which comprises a base, a box body is fixedly arranged on the base, a circulating fan is arranged at the rear end of the box body, an air pipe is arranged at the output end of the circulating fan, the air pipe is connected with the input end of the circulating fan, the circulating fan is arranged at the top end of the box body, two illuminating devices are symmetrically arranged in the box body, ultraviolet lamps are symmetrically arranged on side plates of the box body, two symmetrical mounting grooves are respectively arranged on the two side plates of the box body, an object placing plate is arranged in the mounting groove, a switch door is arranged on the box body, an observation window is arranged on the switch door, transparent glass is arranged on the observation window, a control panel is arranged at the lower end of a display screen, and the circulating fan arranged on the incubator increases better ventilation for the incubator to isolate dust in the air, avoids the pollution to the culture and maintains the temperature of the incubator.
The utility model relates to a food detects technical field, specifically is an incubator for food detects.
Food detection refers to a subject for studying and evaluating food quality and changes thereof, and is based on some basic theories of physics, chemistry and biochemistry and various technologies, according to established technical standards, such as international and national food sanitation and safety standards, microorganisms in food raw materials, auxiliary materials, semi-finished products, finished products and byproducts are inspected to ensure that the product quality is qualified, the microorganisms in food need to be cultured in a specific incubator, most of common incubators adopt manual alcohol or disinfectant water for disinfection and sterilization, which is troublesome, and cultures placed in the incubators are limited due to the size of space.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an incubator for food detection to propose general incubator and adopt artifical alcohol or disinfectant to disinfect with the manual work in solving above-mentioned background art, comparatively troublesome, the culture of placing in the incubator is because of the size limited problem in space.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: an incubator for food detection comprises a base, wherein a box body is fixedly mounted on the base, a circulating fan is mounted at the rear end of the box body, an air pipe is mounted at the output end of the circulating fan, the air pipe is connected to the input end of the circulating air box, the circulating air box is mounted at the top end of the box body, two illuminating devices are symmetrically mounted in the box body, ultraviolet lamps are symmetrically mounted on side plates of the box body, symmetrical mounting grooves are formed in the two side plates of the box body, and object placing plates are mounted in the mounting grooves;
install the switch door on the box, be equipped with observation window on the switch door, install transparent glass on the observation window, the handle is installed on observation window's right side, the display screen is installed in observation window's left side, control panel is installed to the lower extreme of display screen.
Preferably, the circulating fan is provided with two air inlets.
Preferably, the lighting device comprises a lighting bar and two lamp holders, the lamp holders are fixedly arranged on the top end of the box body, and the lighting bar is arranged between the two lamp holders.
Preferably, the ultraviolet lamps are provided with a plurality of ultraviolet lamps, and the ultraviolet lamps are arranged on the two side plates of the box body.
Preferably, the object placing plate is provided with a plurality of through holes.
Preferably, an electric heating layer and a heat insulation layer are arranged on the side plate of the box body.
Preferably, the circulating fan, the lighting device, the ultraviolet lamp and the electric heating layer are all connected with the control panel through wires.
Preferably, the lower end of the base is fixedly provided with a roller through a screw.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
(1) the circulating fan arranged in the incubator for food detection increases better ventilation for the incubator, isolates dust in the air, avoids pollution to cultures, and keeps the temperature of the incubator;
(2) the incubator for food detection is provided with a plurality of mounting grooves, the object placing plates mounted on the mounting grooves can fully utilize the space of the incubator, and the object placing plates are mounted according to the number and the volume of cultures;
(3) the cultivation situation of incubator is observed through transparent glass to the observation window on this food detection's the incubator, can in time watch the operation situation of incubator through control panel and display screen, makes things convenient for the staff to adjust.
Fig. 1 is a first schematic structural diagram of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a second schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a left side view structure diagram of the present invention;
fig. 4 is an enlarged schematic view of the lighting device of the present invention;
fig. 5 is an enlarged schematic view of the local section of the side plate of the box body of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a box body; 3. a circulating fan; 4. an air duct; 5. a circulating air box; 6. an illumination device; 7. an ultraviolet lamp; 8. mounting grooves; 9. a storage plate; 10. opening and closing the door; 11. an observation window; 12. transparent glass; 13. a display screen; 14. an air inlet; 15. a light bar; 16. a lamp socket; 17. a through hole; 18. an electric heating layer; 19. a heat insulation layer; 20. a roller; 21. a control panel; 22. a handle.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-5, the present invention provides an embodiment: an incubator for food detection comprises a base 1, wherein a box body 2 is fixedly mounted on the base 1, a circulating fan 3 is mounted at the rear end of the box body 2, an air pipe 4 is mounted at the output end of the circulating fan 3, the air pipe 4 is connected to the input end of the circulating air box 5, the circulating air box 5 is mounted at the top end of the box body 2, two illuminating devices 6 are symmetrically mounted in the box body 2, ultraviolet lamps 7 are symmetrically mounted on side plates of the box body 2, symmetrical mounting grooves 8 are formed in the two side plates of the box body 2, an object placing plate 9 is mounted in the mounting grooves 8, the circulating fan 3 provides good ventilation for the incubator, dust in the air is isolated, pollution to cultures is avoided, and the temperature of the incubator is kept;
install switch door 10 on the box 2, be equipped with observation window 11 on the switch door 10, install transparent glass 12 on the observation window 11, handle 22 is installed on the right side of observation window 11, and display screen 13 is installed in the left side of observation window 11, and control panel 21 is installed to the lower extreme of display screen 13, is equipped with the condition in the observation window 11 can be convenient for observe the incubator through being equipped with on the switch door 10.
Referring to fig. 1-5, the circulating fan 3 is provided with two air inlets 14, and the air inlets 14 are disposed to facilitate the circulating fan 3 to suck air from the outside to maintain a corresponding temperature for the incubator, which is beneficial to the cultivation of bacteria.
Referring to fig. 1 to 5, the lighting device 6 includes a lighting bar 15 and two lamp sockets 16, the lamp sockets 16 are fixedly installed at the top end of the box body 2, the lighting bar 15 is installed between the two lamp sockets 16, and the lighting device 6 is beneficial to observation of workers under weak lighting conditions.
Referring to fig. 1-5, a plurality of ultraviolet lamps 7 are provided, the ultraviolet lamps 7 are installed on two side plates of the box body 2, the ultraviolet lamps 7 have the sterilization function, and the incubator is sterilized and disinfected by the ultraviolet lamps 7 before use, so that the workload of workers is reduced.
Referring to fig. 1-5, the object placing plate 9 is provided with a plurality of through holes 17, and the plurality of through holes 17 are beneficial to the temperature balance of the incubator when the temperature is heated.
Referring to fig. 1 to 5, an electric heating layer 18 and a heat insulating layer 19 are installed on a side plate of a case 2, the heat insulating layer 19 ensures that the temperature of the incubator does not change due to the external temperature, and the electric heating layer 18 is heated to a temperature suitable for the culture.
Referring to fig. 1-5, the circulating fan 3, the lighting device 6, the ultraviolet lamp 7 and the electric heating layer 18 are all connected to the control panel 21 through wires and directly controlled by the control panel 21, so that the operation is simple, convenient and fast.
Referring to fig. 1-5, rollers 20 are fixedly mounted on the lower end of the base 1 through screws to facilitate movement of the incubator.
The working principle is as follows: the utility model discloses when using, open ultraviolet lamp 7 by control panel 21, disinfect the incubator through ultraviolet lamp 7, the cleanness of incubator has been guaranteed, place the culture on putting thing board 9, adjust putting thing board 9 according to culture quantity and volume size, close switch door 10, start circulating fan 3, carry the air circulation to the incubator in 5 through tuber pipe 4 with wind, improve the air quality in the incubator, heat through electric heating layer 18, thermal-insulated heat preservation 19 keeps warm to the temperature, the condition of culture is observed to the clear glass 12 through the installation on observation window 11.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the invention is not restricted to details of the above-described exemplary embodiments, but that it can be implemented in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential characteristics of the invention. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the invention being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
1. An incubator for food detection, includes base (1), its characterized in that: the solar energy heat collecting box is characterized in that a box body (2) is fixedly mounted on the base (1), a circulating fan (3) is mounted at the rear end of the box body (2), an air pipe (4) is mounted at the output end of the circulating fan (3), the air pipe (4) is connected to the input end of a circulating air box (5), the circulating air box (5) is mounted at the top end of the box body (2), two illuminating devices (6) are symmetrically mounted in the box body (2), ultraviolet lamps (7) are symmetrically mounted on side plates of the box body (2), symmetrical mounting grooves (8) are formed in the two side plates of the box body (2), and a storage plate (9) is mounted in each mounting groove (8);
install switch door (10) on box (2), be equipped with observation window (11) on switch door (10), install clear glass (12) on observation window (11), handle (22) are installed on the right side of observation window (11), display screen (13) are installed in the left side of observation window (11), control panel (21) are installed to the lower extreme of display screen (13).
2. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 1, wherein: and two air inlets (14) are formed in the circulating fan (3).
3. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 1, wherein: the illuminating device (6) comprises an illuminating lamp rod (15) and two lamp holders (16), the lamp holders (16) are fixedly installed on the top end of the box body (2), and the illuminating lamp rod (15) is installed between the two lamp holders (16).
4. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 1, wherein: the ultraviolet lamp (7) is provided with a plurality of ultraviolet lamps, and the ultraviolet lamps (7) are all installed on the two side plates of the box body (2).
5. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 1, wherein: the object placing plate (9) is provided with a plurality of through holes (17).
6. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 1, wherein: an electric heating layer (18) and a heat insulation layer (19) are arranged on the side plate of the box body (2).
7. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 6, wherein: the circulating fan (3), the illuminating device (6), the ultraviolet lamp (7) and the electric heating layer (18) are all connected with the control panel (21) through wires.
8. An incubator for food detection as recited in claim 1, wherein: the lower end of the base (1) is fixedly provided with a roller (20) through a screw.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021052832.5U CN212581924U (en)||2020-06-10||2020-06-10||A incubator for food detection|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021052832.5U CN212581924U (en)||2020-06-10||2020-06-10||A incubator for food detection|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212581924U true CN212581924U (en)||2021-02-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021052832.5U Active CN212581924U (en)||2020-06-10||2020-06-10||A incubator for food detection|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212581924U (en)|
- 2020-06-10 CN CN202021052832.5U patent/CN212581924U/en active Active
|CN109439544A (en)||A kind of carbon dioxide cell incubator|
|CN210974700U (en)||Biological incubator|
|CN212581924U (en)||A incubator for food detection|
|CN209836183U (en)||Biological incubator that multiple biology was cultivated can carry out high efficiency|
|CN208917198U (en)||A kind of microorganism fungus kind cultivation climate regulation equipment|
|CN207002731U (en)||A kind of microbiological incubator for medical research|
|CN212610529U (en)||High-efficient incubator of microorganism|
|CN210641729U (en)||Edible fungus incubator for biological medicine|
|CN209816137U (en)||Small fungus culture device|
|CN206866415U (en)||A kind of small-size multifunction silkworm incubator suitable for laboratory|
|CN111165225A (en)||Rice seedling constant temperature breeding device for agricultural planting|
|CN209428539U (en)||A kind of light humidity adjustable type Easy manual's incubator in air-conditioned room|
|CN211999729U (en)||Biochemical incubator is used in laboratory that intelligent degree is high|
|CN211445754U (en)||Classification type culture dish incubation and placement rack|
|CN211120353U (en)||Medical science laboratory consumptive material uses multi-functional drying device|
|CN213060840U (en)||Water-proof incubator|
|CN215404302U (en)||Kidney proximal tubule epithelial cell incubator|
|CN211631078U (en)||Plant incubator with LED lamp plate stepless control device|
|CN210247720U (en)||Illumination incubator for bioassay|
|CN211921586U (en)||Microbial cultivation device that food safety inspection used|
|CN215856119U (en)||Compound microorganism intelligence illumination incubator|
|CN216614597U (en)||Digital display type electric heating constant temperature incubator|
|CN209171028U (en)||Crop ultraviolet illumination comparative study dedicated incubator|
|CN216456109U (en)||Intelligent cleaning disinfection cabinet|
|CN214612458U (en)||A culture apparatus for microbiological examination|