CN212327886U - Liquid collector for reducing inner partition of liquid-carrying and anti-splashing gas-liquid contact tower - Google PatentsLiquid collector for reducing inner partition of liquid-carrying and anti-splashing gas-liquid contact tower Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212327886U CN212327886U CN201922280626.3U CN201922280626U CN212327886U CN 212327886 U CN212327886 U CN 212327886U CN 201922280626 U CN201922280626 U CN 201922280626U CN 212327886 U CN212327886 U CN 212327886U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 175
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 15
- 239000006260 foam Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 241001270131 Agaricus moelleri Species 0.000 claims description 12
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000003595 mist Substances 0.000 abstract description 9
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000003546 flue gas Substances 0.000 description 15
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 14
- 230000003009 desulfurizing Effects 0.000 description 14
- 238000006477 desulfuration reaction Methods 0.000 description 11
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 11
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000002002 slurry Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 3
- 206010011469 Crying Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000945 filler Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002745 absorbent Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002250 absorbent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052791 calcium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000011575 calcium Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052602 gypsum Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010440 gypsum Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005457 optimization Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011148 porous material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000011218 segmentation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000638 solvent extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
A liquid collector for reducing the inner partition of a liquid-carrying and splash-proof gas-liquid contact tower is characterized in that each liquid collector unit is in a shape of a round cap or a rectangular cap and comprises a bottom plate, a straight side plate, a top plate, an airflow outlet, a demister area, an air inlet, an upper liquid collecting area, a lower liquid collecting area and an inclined side plate; the bottom plate is a flat plate with an opening, gas enters from the opening, and the opening is in a circular or rectangular form according to the form of the lower part of the liquid collector; the lower part of the side plate is a non-porous plate and forms a lower liquid collecting area together with the bottom plate; the demisting foam area is arranged in the lower part of the liquid collector side plate, an inclined side plate is arranged above the straight side plate, and a plurality of exhaust holes are formed in the inclined side plate; the top plate covers the side plate and is a non-porous plate; the top plate corresponding to the round cap or rectangular cap-shaped liquid device unit is in a round or rectangular form; the utility model discloses the liquid trap sets up and removes the mist foam structure, prevents that solution from splashing the series flow structure, can realize the purpose of low resistance, effective subregion, is applicable to the gas-liquid contact tower accessory in fields such as chemical industry, environmental protection.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of chemical industry, environmental protection etc, belong to flue gas absorption, purifier tower internals structure, relate to and need and the collection upper portion absorption liquid that sets up for the subregion segmentation in flue gas absorption, the purifier tower avoids series flow and allow gaseous from the top and the liquid trap that passes through between the absorption liquid.
The liquid trap is also called a liquid collecting air lifting cap, a liquid collecting tray and the like. The device is mainly used for collecting upper absorption liquid to avoid series flow between absorption liquid and allow gas to pass from top to bottom, and is arranged for partition and subsection requirements in a flue gas absorption and purification device tower. For example, wet flue gas desulfurization mainly utilizes an absorbent to perform desulfurization on liquid slurry, and with the improvement of desulfurization standards, the desulfurization requires a partitioned multi-cycle process, for example, ammonia desulfurization is divided into a concentration zone, an absorption zone, a water washing zone and a demisting and defoaming zone, and calcium desulfurization is divided into a high-pH zone and a low-pH zone, and the like. Need set up the liquid trap respectively between each district in the tower, prevent that the tower body from spraying the mixture of thick liquid and each layer washing liquid, form effectual gas-liquid reposition of redundant personnel process, liquid is collected the backward flow and is recycled, and the flue gas passes through the normal circulation of liquid trap in the tower body.
Chinese patents such as 'a gas lift cap for a desulfurizing tower, CN201920191020. X' and 'a gas lift cap for an ammonia process desulfurizing tower, CN 201520166669.8' provide forms and structures of liquid collector gas lift caps used by some desulfurizing towers.
However, the existing liquid collectors still have the problems of large smoke resistance, liquid leakage, liquid carrying and the like, which cause high operation cost, difficult tower partitioning, unbalanced solution, unstable process and the like, and even affect the overall operation effect, so that the problems are urgently needed to be solved under the condition of low resistance, and the reliability and the economical efficiency of the device are improved.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide a liquid trap of district in the gas-liquid contact tower that reduces and take liquid and prevent splashing to solve liquid trap flue gas resistance with economy, efficient method big, weeping, take liquid scheduling problem, thereby improve whole reliability, the stability of tower device.
The technical scheme of the utility model is that: a liquid collector for reducing the inner partition of a liquid-carrying and splash-proof gas-liquid contact tower is characterized in that each liquid collector unit is in a shape of a round cap or a rectangular cap and comprises a bottom plate, a straight side plate, a top plate, an airflow outlet, a demister area, an air inlet, an upper liquid collecting area, a lower liquid collecting area and a side plate exhaust hole;
the bottom plate is a flat plate with an opening, gas enters from the opening, and the opening is in a circular or rectangular form according to the form of the lower part of the liquid collector; the lower part of the side plate is a non-porous plate and forms a lower liquid collecting area together with the bottom plate; can be in the form of a circle, a rectangle, etc.;
the de-entrainment region is arranged in the lower part of the side plate of the liquid collector and is used for removing entrained liquid in gas from the lower part of the liquid collector and preventing the solution in the lower part from influencing the solution in the upper part.
A plurality of vent holes are formed in the inclined side plate, the vent holes are in the forms of round holes, elliptical holes, rectangular holes, T-shaped holes and the like or the combination of the forms, and gas is discharged from the liquid collector through the vent holes; the solution splashed from the outer side of the liquid collector is collected by the upper inclined side plate and flows into the liquid collecting area along the outer side, so that the influence on the process solution at the lower part of the liquid collector caused by the solution splashed from the outer side entering the liquid collector is prevented.
The top plate covers the side plates, is a non-perforated plate and is used for preventing the falling solution from directly entering the liquid collector; the top plate is a flat top or a slope top; the top plate corresponding to the shape of the circular cap or the rectangular cap is in the form of a circle or a rectangle; when a flat top plate is selected, an upper liquid collecting area is formed on the top plate and an upper side plate and flows out of the upper part of the side plate to a lower liquid collecting area; when the top of the slope is selected, the solution directly falls into the lower liquid collecting area through the top plate.
The channel formed outside the lateral plate of the liquid collector above the bottom plate is a lower liquid collecting area, and the spray liquid is collected and discharged through the liquid discharge port.
The upper side plate can be an inclined side plate (not completely vertical to the bottom plate, but inclined outwards); the top side plate and the end side plate are flat plates without holes, the bottom plate is a flat plate with holes, and the bottom plate is a partition plate between the tower sections.
And a certain amount of liquid collector units are arranged on each section (dividing plane of tower interval) of the tower according to the tower section to form the liquid collector of the inner partition of the gas-liquid contact tower.
The aperture ratio of the inclined side plate of the liquid collector is 20-85%, preferably 30-60%; the diameter of the round hole is 1 mm-20 mm, preferably 2 mm-9 mm; the slot width is 1mm to 20mm, preferably 2mm to 9 mm. The oblique angle between the oblique side plate and the vertical surface is 0-60 degrees, preferably 5-30 degrees.
The demister in the demister area of the liquid collector adopts the forms of baffle plates, pipes, silk screens, fillers, orifice plates and the like or the combination of the forms of the demister, and 2-channel baffle plates are preferred. The lower layer of the tower is provided with a demister and the like, and when the entrainment quantity of the mist is less or the requirement on the mist removal is not high, the liquid collector can be provided with no mist removal area.
The angle between the slope top and the horizontal plane is 0-60 degrees, preferably 5-30 degrees; the edge of the top side plate of the flat top and the edge of the top plate of the slope top exceeds the side plates by more than 2mm, preferably 5 mm-8 mm.
And a certain amount of liquid collector units are arranged according to each section of the tower to form a set of liquid collectors, and the total opening rate of all bottom plates of the whole set (all) of liquid collectors is 20-85%, preferably 30-60%.
The liquid collector is characterized in that the height of the lower side plate is more than 5mm, preferably 15mm, higher than the liquid level of the lower liquid collecting area in order to avoid liquid leakage and reduce resistance.
The utility model discloses an eliminate lower floor's flue gas and take liquid to eliminate flue gas mist foam promptly, prevent upper absorption liquid weeping, provide the overall structure of configuration optimization, keep good flue gas dynamic characteristic in flue gas absorption, the purifier tower.
Has the advantages that: compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses have very strong practicality and extensive suitability, the concrete manifestation is as follows:
1) the liquid collector is provided with a demisting foam area, and the problem that liquid is carried by smoke is solved.
2) The liquid collector is provided with a structure for preventing the upper solution from splashing, and the problem that the solution flows downwards in series is solved.
3) The liquid collector has simple structure, complete functions and smooth flow channel, and can provide efficient liquid collection and partition effects under low resistance. The running resistance is not provided with a demisting area which is generally below 250Pa, and the demisting area is provided with a demisting area which is generally less than 350 Pa.
4) The liquid collector has the advantages of high structural strength, high reliability and good structural safety guarantee.
Description of the drawings:
fig. 1A and fig. 1B are schematic front views of a unit of a liquid trap partitioned in a gas-liquid contact tower for reducing liquid entrainment and preventing splashing, which are respectively in the form of a flat top (fig. 1A) and a slope top (fig. 1B).
Fig. 2A and 2B are schematic side views of a unit of a liquid trap partitioned in a gas-liquid contact tower for reducing liquid carrying and preventing splashing, which are respectively a flat top (fig. 2A) and a slope top (fig. 2B) and a inclined side plate circular hole and a long hole.
Fig. 3A and fig. 3B are schematic diagrams of the liquid trap in the inner partition of the gas-liquid contact tower for reducing liquid-carrying and splashing prevention according to the present invention, which are respectively in the form of a flat top (fig. 3A) and a slope top (fig. 3B).
In the figure, 1-bottom plate, 2-lower side plate, 3-inclined side plate, 4-top plate, 5-top side plate, 6-airflow outlet, 7-demisting area, 8-air inlet, 9-upper liquid collecting area, 10-lower liquid collecting area, 11-inclined side plate vent hole and 12-end side plate.
The specific implementation mode is as follows:
the following is the description of the implementation method of the present invention, and all the similar processing procedures and similar changes thereof adopted by the present invention all fall into the protection scope of the present invention.
As shown in the figures 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, the liquid collector for reducing the liquid carrying and splashing prevention in the inner partition of the gas-liquid contact tower mainly comprises a bottom plate 1, a lower side plate 2, an inclined side plate 3, a top plate 4, a top side plate 5, a gas flow outlet 6, a demister 7, an air inlet 8, an upper liquid collecting area 9, a lower liquid collecting area 10, an inclined side plate 11, an exhaust hole 12, an end side plate and the like.
1) The utility model discloses a liquid trap of subregion in the gas-liquid contact tower that reduces area liquid and prevent splashing, liquid trap unit mainly include bottom plate 1, downside board 2, oblique curb plate 3, roof 4, top curb plate 5, air outlet 6, defogging foam district 7, air inlet 8, go up the collecting zone 9, lower collecting zone 10, oblique curb plate exhaust hole 11, component parts such as end curb plate 12. And a certain amount of liquid collector units are arranged according to the cross section of the tower to form a set of liquid collector.
The bottom plate 1 is a perforated plate and is supported by a liquid collector, gas passes through the perforated plate, a channel formed by the liquid collector on the bottom plate is a lower liquid collecting area 10, and spray liquid is collected and discharged through a liquid discharge port. The openings may be circular, rectangular, etc. depending on the form of the lower part of the liquid trap. The lower side plate 2 is a non-porous plate, and forms a lower liquid collecting area 10 together with the bottom plate, and can be in a circular or rectangular shape.
The inclined side plate 3 (upper side plate) is provided with vent holes 11 (the upper part is provided with a plurality of vent holes which can be uniformly distributed on the periphery or on two sides), the open holes are in the forms of round holes, elliptical holes, strip-shaped holes, T-shaped holes and the like or the combination of the forms, gas is discharged from the liquid collector through the open holes, the solution splashed from the outer side of the liquid collector is collected by the inclined side plate and flows into the liquid collecting area along the outer side, and the influence of the solution splashed from the outer side on the lower part of the liquid collector caused by the fact that the solution enters the liquid collector is prevented.
The top plate 4 and the top side plate 5 are plates without holes and are used for preventing falling solution from directly entering the liquid collector. Can be flat top or slope top, and can be in the form of round, rectangle, etc. When the flat top is selected, an upper liquid collecting area 9 is formed on the top plate 4 and the top side plate 5 and flows out from the upper part of the end side plate to a lower liquid collecting area 10. When the top of the slope is selected, the solution directly falls into the lower liquid collecting area 10 through the top plate 4.
The demister 7 is arranged in the lower side plate 2 of the liquid collector and is used for removing entrained liquid in gas from the lower part of the liquid collector and preventing the solution in the lower part from influencing the solution in the upper part.
2) The aperture ratio of the inclined side plate 3 of the liquid collector is 20-85%, preferably 30-60%; the diameter of the round hole is 1 mm-20 mm, preferably 2 mm-9 mm; the slot width is 1mm to 20mm, preferably 2mm to 9 mm. The oblique angle between the oblique side plate 3 and the vertical plane is 0-60 degrees, preferably 5-30 degrees.
3) The demisting foam of the demisting foam area 7 of the liquid collector adopts the forms of baffle plates, pipes, silk screens, fillers, pore plates and the like or the combination of the forms, and 2-channel baffle plates are preferred. The lower layer of the tower is provided with a demister and the like, and when the entrainment quantity of the mist is less or the requirement on the mist removal is not high, the liquid collector can be provided with no mist removal area.
4) The angle between the slope top 4 and the horizontal plane is 0-60 degrees, preferably 5-30 degrees; the edge of the top side plate 5 of the flat top and the edge of the top plate 4 of the slope top exceed the side plates by more than 2mm, preferably 5 mm-8 mm.
5) A set of liquid collectors are formed by arranging a certain amount of liquid collector units according to the cross section of the tower, and the total opening ratio of all bottom plates 1 of the set of liquid collectors is 20-85%, preferably 30-60%.
6) In the liquid collector, in order to avoid liquid leakage and reduce resistance, the height of the lower side plate 2 is more than 5mm, preferably 15mm higher than the liquid level of the lower liquid collecting area.
The present invention is described in detail below with reference to specific examples, some of which are provided for illustration of design and are not intended to limit the present invention.
The first embodiment is as follows:
the inlet flue gas volume of the power plant boiler flue gas desulfurization system is 193900Nm3H (standard, wet, actual O)2) Raw flue gas SO2The concentration is 3800mg/m3(Standard, dry basis, 6% O2) Design, outlet SO2The discharge concentration is not more than 35mg/m3(Standard, dry basis, 6% O2) And the desulfurization efficiency is not less than 99.08%.
The desulfurization system adopts a limestone-gypsum method pH value partition dual cycle control technology, the diameter of the desulfurization tower is 5050mm, a liquid collector is arranged between spraying layers in the desulfurization tower, the upper part of the liquid collector is collected to spray absorption liquid, and the flue gas uniformly passes through the lower part and the upper part of the liquid collector.
The structural form of the liquid collector is shown in a mode of inclined top and side plate long holes in figures 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, a two-channel baffle plate demister with the thickness of H2 being 300mm is adopted in the mist area, and the plate interval is 25 mm. The top width L1 of the inclined side plate is 380mm, the height H5 of the inclined side plate is 350mm, and the length L6 of the inclined side plate is 600 mm; the width L2 of the lower opening of the bottom plate is 300mm, the length L6 is 500mm, the width L3 of the bottom plate is 130mm, and the side L5 is120 mm. The width L4 of the top plate is 400mm, the length L7 is 650mm, and the height H7 is 70 mm; the height H1 of the side plate is 520mm, and the height H4 of the top of the side plate is 20mm higher than the bottom H4 of the inclined side plate; the angle alpha between the inclined side plate and the vertical plane is 13 degrees. The height H5 of the oblique side plate is 420mm, the length L6 is 500 mm. The liquid collector consists of 44 units, and the section of the channel is 7.92m2The open cell content was 39.7%.
Performance results: raw and clean flue gas SO2(Standard 6% O)2) The concentration mean values are respectively 2932mg/m3、18.1mg/m3. The pH value of the absorption tower slurry pool, namely the lower layer absorption liquid, is controlled to be 4.9-5.5, the pH value of the tower outer slurry pool, namely the upper layer spraying absorption liquid, is controlled to be 5.3-6.1, and the running resistance is 270 Pa.
The embodiments of the present invention have been described in detail with reference to the accompanying drawings, but the present invention is not limited to the above embodiments, and various changes can be made without departing from the gist of the present invention within the knowledge of those skilled in the art.
1. A liquid collector for reducing the inner partition of a liquid-gas contact tower with liquid and preventing splashing is characterized in that each liquid collector unit is in a shape of a round cap or a rectangular cap and comprises a bottom plate, a straight side plate, a top plate, an airflow outlet, a demister area, an air inlet, an upper liquid collecting area, a lower liquid collecting area and an inclined side plate;
the bottom plate is a flat plate with an opening, gas enters from the opening, and the opening is in a circular or rectangular form according to the form of the lower part of the liquid collector; the lower part of the side plate is a non-porous plate and forms a lower liquid collecting area together with the bottom plate;
the demisting foam area is arranged in the lower part of the liquid collector side plate, an inclined side plate is arranged above the straight side plate, a plurality of exhaust holes are arranged on the inclined side plate, and the holes of the exhaust holes are in the forms of round holes, elliptical holes, rectangular holes, T-shaped holes or the combination of the forms; the top plate covers the side plate and is a non-porous plate; the top plate is a flat top or a slope top; the top plate corresponding to the round cap or rectangular cap-shaped liquid device unit is in a round or rectangular form;
a channel formed outside the side plate of the liquid collector above the bottom plate is a lower liquid collecting area; a certain amount of liquid collector units are arranged on the partition plates in the tower section.
2. The liquid trap for reducing carryover and preventing splashing within a gas-liquid contact column as claimed in claim 1, wherein said liquid trap has an aperture ratio of sloped side plates of 20% to 85%; the diameter of the round hole is 1 mm-20 mm; the width of the long hole is 1 mm-20 mm; the oblique angle between the oblique side plate and the vertical surface is 0-60 degrees.
3. The liquid trap of claim 2, wherein the liquid trap has an aperture ratio of the sloped side plate of 30% to 60%; the diameter of the round hole is 2 mm-9 mm; the width of the long hole is 2 mm-9 mm; the oblique angle between the oblique side plate and the vertical plane is 5-30 degrees.
4. A liquid trap for reducing entrainment and splash prevention in a liquid vapor contact column internal compartment as claimed in claim 1 wherein the demister in the demister zone of the liquid trap is a baffle, tube, wire mesh, packing, orifice type demister or a combination of these types of demisters.
5. The liquid trap of claim 1, wherein the angle between the top of the slope and the horizontal is 0 ° to 60 °; the size of the top side plate of the flat top and the size of the edge of the top plate of the slope top exceeding the side plates are larger than 2 mm.
6. The liquid trap of claim 5, wherein the angle between the top of the slope and the horizontal is 5 ° to 30 °; the top side plate of the flat top and the top plate edge of the slope top exceed the size of the side plate by 5-8 mm.
7. The liquid trap for reducing carryover and preventing splashing for an internal area of a gas-liquid contact tower as recited in claim 1, wherein said liquid trap is a set of liquid traps formed by arranging a certain number of liquid trap units per tower section, and wherein the total opening ratio of all liquid traps and all bottom plates of all liquid traps in a tower section is 20% to 85%.
8. The liquid trap for reducing carryover and preventing splashing within a gas-liquid contact column according to claim 7 wherein the aggregate total open area of all floors in all liquid traps is between 30% and 60%.
9. A liquid trap for reducing entrainment and preventing splashing in a gas-liquid contact column interior partition according to any of claims 1-8 wherein above the straight side plate is an inclined side plate; the bottom plate is a flat plate with holes, namely a partition flat plate between the tower sections.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922280626.3U CN212327886U (en)||2019-12-18||2019-12-18||Liquid collector for reducing inner partition of liquid-carrying and anti-splashing gas-liquid contact tower|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922280626.3U CN212327886U (en)||2019-12-18||2019-12-18||Liquid collector for reducing inner partition of liquid-carrying and anti-splashing gas-liquid contact tower|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212327886U true CN212327886U (en)||2021-01-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922280626.3U Active CN212327886U (en)||2019-12-18||2019-12-18||Liquid collector for reducing inner partition of liquid-carrying and anti-splashing gas-liquid contact tower|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212327886U (en)|
- 2019-12-18 CN CN201922280626.3U patent/CN212327886U/en active Active
|CN202725003U (en)||Compound type multifunctional ammonia desulphurization device|
|CN208824227U (en)||A kind of soda acid mixed gas treating column|
|CN104785084A (en)||Mass transfer enhancing high-efficiency desulfurization absorption tower|
|CN203315945U (en)||Pineapple type spraying water film desulfurization dust collector|
|CN108479368A (en)||A kind of micro- eddy flow deep desulfuration dedusting absorption tower device and technique|
|CN110038372B (en)||Wet purification and dust removal device capable of realizing ultralow emission of particulate matters|
|CN205392026U (en)||High humility dust processing system|
|CN110124428A (en)||A kind of industrial waste gas treating column|
|CN104888594B (en)||Closed multilevel water curtains desulphurization system|
|CN206444338U (en)||Top fan reducing discharge of waste gases clean water recovery device|
|CN205867984U (en)||Flue gas minimum discharge absorption tower device|
|CN204656332U (en)||A kind of strengthening mass transfer high-efficiency desulfurization absorption tower|
|CN2305242Y (en)||Wet composite smoke purifier for boiler|
|CN209985137U (en)||Dye waste gas purification treatment device|
|CN105999916A (en)||Air purifier|
|CN105944551A (en)||Bidirectional flow straightening and liquid guiding device of double pH spray desulfurizing tower|
|CN109331634A (en)||A kind of gas-water separation drainage set and the desulfurizing tower using the gas-water separation drainage set|
|CN205435339U (en)||Multilayer level dust fall waste gas scrubbing tower|
|CN212790285U (en)||Water mist spraying gas dust removal device|
|CN212348118U (en)||System oil production line evaporates frying pan exhaust treatment system|
|CN209934444U (en)||High wet flue gas receives water drain device and uses this desulfurizing tower who receives water drain device|
|CN209952474U (en)||Liquid washing air purifier|
|CN212440589U (en)||High-efficient scrubbing tower|
|CN214020012U (en)||Waste gas treatment spray tower|