CN211407127U - Intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment - Google PatentsIntelligent agricultural irrigation equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211407127U CN211407127U CN201922187826.4U CN201922187826U CN211407127U CN 211407127 U CN211407127 U CN 211407127U CN 201922187826 U CN201922187826 U CN 201922187826U CN 211407127 U CN211407127 U CN 211407127U
- Prior art keywords
- body shell
- water storage
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 6
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 6
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 abstract description 6
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000011324 bead Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003621 irrigation water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003595 mist Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000016709 nutrition Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000001737 promoting Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02P—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE PRODUCTION OR PROCESSING OF GOODS
- Y02P60/00—Technologies relating to agriculture, livestock or agroalimentary industries
- Y02P60/12—Technologies relating to agriculture, livestock or agroalimentary industries using renewable energies, e.g. solar water pumping
An intelligent agricultural irrigation device belongs to the technical field of plant protection. The bottom fixed mounting of body shell has the base, both ends are pegged graft and are had communicating pipe about body shell bottom, body shell's top fixed mounting has two branches and battery, hold the photovoltaic board of battery electricity connection, the slide has been seted up respectively at both ends about body shell's the inner wall, every the inner wall sliding connection of slide has a water storage section of thick bamboo, the lateral wall fixed mounting of a water storage section of thick bamboo has the relief pressure valve, the water storage section of thick bamboo is in the face of body shell's one end fixedly connected with sprinkler bead, every fixedly connected with a plurality of water jet on the lateral wall of sprinkler bead. The utility model discloses an at body shell inner chamber installation driving motor, driving motor drives the sleeve motion on the connecting rod to drive the sprinkler bead on the water storage section of thick bamboo and coast on the slide, the water spray distance that the regulation irrigation equipment that can be intelligent sprayed has avoided the drawback that treegarden irrigation and water supply all caused.
The utility model relates to a plant protection technical field, in particular to intelligence agricultural irrigation equipment.
With the development of modern agriculture, irrigating crops becomes an indispensable work in agriculture, especially in hot summer, moisture in soil evaporates faster, crops lack moisture, influence growth, need irrigate more, however, manual irrigation wastes time and energy, and can only solve needs for a while, and present irrigation equipment irrigates the area limited and need consume a large amount of petrol, not conform to the advices of energy saving and environmental protection that people pursue now, and the pressure of shower nozzle among the spray irrigation equipment among the prior art is great, and the impact force of rivers to soil is great, and present water mist shower nozzle most can not adjust the distance of spraying water, has leaded to the uneven drawback of garden irrigation water supply.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the problems in the prior art, the utility model provides an intelligent agricultural irrigation device, which comprises a body shell and a base, wherein the base is fixedly arranged at the bottom of the body shell, communicating pipes are inserted at the left and right ends of the bottom of the body shell, two support rods and a storage battery are fixedly arranged at the top of the body shell, the storage battery is positioned between the two support rods, a solar photovoltaic plate is fixedly arranged at the top end of each support rod, the storage battery is electrically connected with the solar photovoltaic plate, slide ways are respectively arranged at the left and right ends of the inner wall of the body shell, a water storage cylinder is slidably connected with the inner wall of each slide way, a pressure reducing valve is fixedly arranged on the outer side wall of the water storage cylinder, one end of the water storage cylinder facing the body shell is fixedly connected with a water spray head, and, a driving motor is fixedly mounted at the center of the top of the inner cavity of the body shell, the driving motor is electrically connected with a storage battery, the output end of the driving motor is fixedly connected with a connecting rod, the bottom of the connecting rod is screwed with a stop block, the outer wall of the connecting rod is sleeved with a sleeve, the left end and the right end of the sleeve are movably connected with one end of the connecting rod through a rotating shaft, the other end of the connecting rod is fixedly connected with a water storage barrel, the bottom of the water storage barrel is communicated with the top of a flexible hose, a water pump is fixedly mounted on the outer side wall of the flexible hose, a water storage tank is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the inner cavity of the body shell, each communicating pipe penetrates through the body shell and is communicated with;
the water storage tank is characterized in that motors are fixedly mounted at the left end and the right end of the inner wall of the water storage tank, straight rods are fixedly mounted at the output ends of the motors, a first linkage rod is inserted into the outer wall of each straight rod, second linkage rods are fixedly mounted at the two ends of each first linkage rod, the second linkage rods at the left end and the right end are in cross connection, the second linkage rod at the top of the first linkage rod at the right end is located between the two second linkage rods at the left end, and a plurality of stirring rods are screwed on the outer side of each second linkage rod;
the top of the inner cavity of the water inlet through pipe is sequentially provided with a first filter layer, a second filter layer and a third filter layer from top to bottom, and a cavity structure is arranged among the first filter layer, the second filter layer and the third filter layer.
As a further improvement of the utility model, the bottom fixed mounting of base has the cassette, the bottom fixedly connected with universal wheel of cassette.
As a further improvement, both ends fixed mounting has the holding rod about the base top, the rubber sleeve has been cup jointed to the outer wall of holding rod, the rubber sleeve be provided with the protruding type structure of a plurality of on the surface.
As a further improvement of the utility model, the top fixed mounting of communicating pipe has the communicating head.
Has the advantages that: the utility model discloses an at body shell inner chamber installation driving motor, driving motor drives the sleeve motion on the connecting rod to drive the sprinkler bead on the water storage section of thick bamboo and coast on the slide, the water spray distance that can intelligent regulation irrigation equipment sprayed has avoided the drawback that treegarden irrigation and water supply all caused, installs the water pump simultaneously on the outer wall of expansion hose and fixed mounting relief pressure valve on the water storage section of thick bamboo, has reduced the utility model discloses well sprinkler bead's pressure has reduced the impact force of rivers to soil, just the utility model discloses at the top installation solar photovoltaic board of body shell, can convert solar energy into the electric energy and store in the battery, with the confession the utility model discloses use.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the intelligent agricultural irrigation apparatus provided by the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the internal structure of a water storage tank in the intelligent agricultural irrigation apparatus provided by the present invention;
fig. 3 is the utility model provides an internal structure schematic diagram of intake siphunculus among intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment.
1. The solar photovoltaic water heater comprises a body shell, 2, a support rod, 3, a solar photovoltaic panel, 4, a storage battery, 5, a base, 6, a clamping seat, 7, a universal wheel, 8, a water storage tank, 9, a holding rod, 10, a rubber sleeve, 11, a water inlet through pipe, 12, a driving motor, 13, a connecting rod, 14, a sleeve, 15, a connecting rod, 16, a slide way, 17, a water storage barrel, 18, a water spray head, 19, a pressure reducing valve, 20, a water spray nozzle, 21, a stop block, 22, a telescopic hose, 23, a water pump, 24, a communicating pipe, 25, a communicating head, 26, a motor, 27, a first connecting rod, 28, a second connecting rod, 29, a stirring rod, 30, a straight rod, 31, a first filtering layer, 32, a second filtering layer, 33.
The present invention is described in detail with reference to the embodiments shown in the drawings, but it should be understood that these embodiments are not intended to limit the present invention, and those skilled in the art should understand that the functions, methods, or structural equivalents or substitutions made by these embodiments are within the scope of the present invention.
As shown in figures 1-3, in order to solve the problems existing in the prior art, the utility model provides an intelligent agricultural irrigation device, which comprises a body shell 1 and a base 5, wherein the base 5 is fixedly arranged at the bottom of the body shell 1, a clamping seat 6 is fixedly arranged at the bottom of the base 5, so as to facilitate the movement of a user to the utility model and more convenient use, the universal wheel 7 is fixedly connected at the bottom of the clamping seat 6, holding rods 9 are fixedly arranged at the left and right ends of the top of the base 5, a rubber sleeve 10 is sleeved on the outer wall of the holding rod 9, a plurality of convex structures are arranged on the surface of the rubber sleeve 10 in order to increase the friction force between the hand of the user and the holding rod 9, communicating pipes 24 are inserted at the left and right ends of the bottom of the body shell 1, and communicating heads 25 are fixedly arranged at the top of the communicating pipes 24, the communicating head 25 is used for preventing the communicating pipe 24 from being oxidized, prolonging the service life of the communicating pipe 24, the top of the body shell 1 is fixedly provided with two support rods 2 and a storage battery 4, the storage battery 4 is positioned between the two support rods 2, the top end of each support rod 2 is fixedly provided with a solar photovoltaic panel 3, the storage battery 4 is electrically connected with the solar photovoltaic panel 3, the solar photovoltaic panel 3 converts solar energy into electric energy to be stored in the storage battery 4 to provide energy for the utility model, the ecological environment is greatly protected while the cost is saved, the left and the right ends of the inner wall of the body shell 1 are respectively provided with a slideway 16, the inner wall of each slideway 16 is connected with a water storage cylinder 17 in a sliding way, the outer side wall of the water storage cylinder 17 is fixedly provided with a pressure reducing valve 19, one end of the water storage cylinder 17 facing, each side wall of the sprinkler head 18 is fixedly connected with a plurality of sprinkler nozzles 20, a pressure reducing valve 19 is used for reducing the water pressure of the sprinkler head 18 and the sprinkler nozzles 20, reducing the impact pressure of the water pressure on soil and ensuring the healthy nutritional environment of the soil, a driving motor 12 is fixedly installed at the central position of the top of the inner cavity of the body shell 1, the driving motor 12 is electrically connected with a storage battery 4, the output end of the driving motor 12 is fixedly connected with a connecting rod 13, a stop 21 is screwed at the bottom of the connecting rod 13, a sleeve 14 is sleeved on the outer wall of the connecting rod 13, the left end and the right end of the sleeve 14 are movably connected with one end of a connecting rod 15 through a rotating shaft, the other end of the connecting rod 15 is fixedly connected with a water storage cylinder 17, the bottom of the water storage cylinder 17 is communicated with the top of a flexible hose 22, a water pump 23 is fixedly installed, each communicating pipe 24 penetrates through the body shell 1 and is communicated to the water storage tank 8, the bottom of the telescopic hose 22 penetrates through the water storage tank 8, and the bottom of the telescopic hose 22 is fixedly connected with a water inlet through pipe 11;
the left end and the right end of the inner wall of the water storage tank 8 are fixedly provided with motors 26, the output ends of the motors 26 are fixedly provided with straight rods 30, the outer wall of each straight rod 30 is inserted with a first linkage rod 27, the two ends of each first linkage rod 27 are fixedly provided with second linkage rods 28, the second linkage rods 28 at the left end and the right end are connected in a cross mode, the second linkage rod 28 at the top of the first linkage rod 27 at the right end is positioned between the two second linkage rods 28 at the left end, and the outer side of each second linkage rod 28 is connected with a plurality of stirring rods 29 in a threaded mode;
the inner chamber top from the top down of water intaking siphunculus 11 has set gradually first filter layer 31, second filter layer 32 and third filter layer 33, and is provided with the cavity structure between first filter layer 31, second filter layer 32 and the third filter layer 33, the radius size of first filter layer 31, second filter layer 32 and third filter layer 33 increases from last to down in proper order, first filter layer 31 is arranged in filtering the grit in the storage water tank 8, and second filter layer 32 is the active carbon adsorption layer, and third filter layer 33 is used for further filtering the impurity in the aquatic.
The working principle is as follows: when the utility model works, the solar photovoltaic panel 3 supplies power to the storage battery 4, the storage battery 4 supplies power to the utility model, when in use, a worker manually pours water and medicine promoting crop growth into the water inlet tank 8 from two different communication heads 25 at the left and right ends of the body shell 1 respectively, the storage battery 4 controls the driving motor 12 and the motor 26 to start working, the motors 26 at the left and right ends of the water inlet tank 8 rotate oppositely so as to drive the stirring rods 29 on the second linkage rod 28 to rotate, the two driving motors 12 with opposite directions can fully mix the water and the medicine in the water inlet tank 8, the phenomenon of uneven stirring is avoided, meanwhile, the water pump 23 enables the liquid uniformly mixed in the water inlet tank 8 to enter the flexible hose 22 through the first filter layer 31, the second filter layer 32 and the third filter layer 33 in the water inlet through the flexible hose 22 and enter the water storage barrel 17, meanwhile, the connecting rod 13 is driven to rotate by the rotation of the driving motor, so that the sleeve 14 moves up and down on the outer wall of the connecting rod 13, the water storage cylinder 17 is driven to slide up and down on the slide way 16, the spraying angle and the spraying distance of the water spraying head 18 are adjusted, and the defect of uneven water supply in garden irrigation is avoided.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the invention is not restricted to details of the above-described exemplary embodiments, but that it can be implemented in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential characteristics of the invention. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the invention being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
Furthermore, it should be understood that although the present description refers to embodiments, not every embodiment may contain only a single embodiment, and such description is for clarity only, and those skilled in the art should integrate the description, and the embodiments may be combined as appropriate to form other embodiments understood by those skilled in the art.
1. The utility model provides an intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment, includes body shell (1) and base (5), its characterized in that: the solar photovoltaic water heater is characterized in that a base (5) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the body shell (1), communicating pipes (24) are inserted into the left end and the right end of the bottom of the body shell (1), two supporting rods (2) and a storage battery (4) are fixedly mounted at the top of the body shell (1), the storage battery (4) is positioned between the two supporting rods (2), a solar photovoltaic panel (3) is fixedly mounted at the top end of each supporting rod (2), the storage battery (4) is electrically connected with the solar photovoltaic panel (3), slideways (16) are respectively arranged at the left end and the right end of the inner wall of the body shell (1), a water storage cylinder (17) is slidably connected to the inner wall of each slideway (16), a pressure reducing valve (19) is fixedly mounted on the outer side wall of the water storage cylinder (17), and a water spray head (18) is, a plurality of water nozzles (20) are fixedly connected to the side wall of each water spraying head (18), a driving motor (12) is fixedly mounted at the center position of the top of the inner cavity of the body shell (1), the driving motor (12) is electrically connected with the storage battery (4), an output end of the driving motor (12) is fixedly connected with a connecting rod (13), a stop block (21) is screwed at the bottom of the connecting rod (13), a sleeve (14) is sleeved on the outer wall of the connecting rod (13), the left end and the right end of the sleeve (14) are movably connected with one end of a connecting rod (15) through a rotating shaft, the other end of the connecting rod (15) is fixedly connected with a water storage cylinder (17), the bottom of the water storage cylinder (17) is communicated with the top of a telescopic hose (22), a water pump (23) is fixedly mounted on the outer side wall of the telescopic hose (22), and a water storage tank, each communicating pipe (24) penetrates through the body shell (1) and is communicated to the water storage tank (8), the bottom of the telescopic hose (22) penetrates through the water storage tank (8), and the bottom of the telescopic hose (22) is fixedly connected with a water inlet through pipe (11);
the left end and the right end of the inner wall of the water storage tank (8) are fixedly provided with motors (26), the output ends of the motors (26) are fixedly provided with straight rods (30), the outer wall of each straight rod (30) is spliced with a first linkage rod (27), two ends of each first linkage rod (27) are fixedly provided with second linkage rods (28), the second linkage rods (28) at the left end and the right end are connected in a cross mode, the second linkage rod (28) at the top of the first linkage rod (27) at the right end is located between the two second linkage rods (28) at the left end, and the outer side of each second linkage rod (28) is in threaded connection with a plurality of stirring rods (29);
the top of the inner cavity of the water inlet through pipe (11) is sequentially provided with a first filter layer (31), a second filter layer (32) and a third filter layer (33) from top to bottom, and a cavity structure is arranged among the first filter layer (31), the second filter layer (32) and the third filter layer (33).
2. The intelligent agricultural irrigation apparatus according to claim 1, wherein a clamping seat (6) is fixedly installed at the bottom of the base (5), and universal wheels (7) are fixedly connected to the bottom of the clamping seat (6).
3. The intelligent agricultural irrigation apparatus according to claim 1, wherein a holding rod (9) is fixedly mounted at the left end and the right end of the top of the base (5), a rubber sleeve (10) is sleeved on the outer wall of the holding rod (9), and a plurality of protruding structures are arranged on the surface of the rubber sleeve (10).
4. The intelligent agricultural irrigation apparatus according to claim 3, wherein a communication head (25) is fixedly mounted at the top of the communication pipe (24).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922187826.4U CN211407127U (en)||2019-12-09||2019-12-09||Intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922187826.4U CN211407127U (en)||2019-12-09||2019-12-09||Intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211407127U true CN211407127U (en)||2020-09-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922187826.4U Active CN211407127U (en)||2019-12-09||2019-12-09||Intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211407127U (en)|
- 2019-12-09 CN CN201922187826.4U patent/CN211407127U/en active Active
|CN210808610U (en)||Municipal garden irrigation equipment with adjustable|
|CN210137687U (en)||Oscillating irrigation and water conservancy irrigation device|
|CN109601335A (en)||A kind of farmland irrigating device|
|CN211407127U (en)||Intelligent agricultural irrigation equipment|
|CN208047600U (en)||A kind of agricultural water sprayer convenient for adjusting|
|CN110274197A (en)||A kind of solar lawn lamp that can be used for irrigating|
|CN211353657U (en)||Watering lorry is used in municipal garden of adjustable spraying range|
|CN213280963U (en)||Farmland irrigation device|
|CN210827280U (en)||Building construction working face sprays dust fall heat sink|
|CN211881472U (en)||Sprinkling irrigation equipment for landscaping|
|CN211241424U (en)||Pesticide sprinkler convenient to adjust volume of spraying|
|CN210328829U (en)||Novel gardens watering machine|
|CN207531340U (en)||A kind of afforestation water sprinkler|
|CN111264355A (en)||Movable spray irrigation device for farmland water utilization|
|CN201758634U (en)||Movable type water box and spray irrigation device|
|CN213153305U (en)||Photovoltaic formula sprinkling irrigation machine|
|CN214339186U (en)||Landscape plant curing means|
|CN210746502U (en)||A multi-angle sprays irrigation machine for grain breeding cultivation|
|CN213404417U (en)||Vegetation watering environment-friendly watering device for municipal works|
|CN210959816U (en)||Combined rotary fountain water culture device|
|CN211020390U (en)||Water conservancy is with portable sprinkling irrigation equipment|
|CN211379108U (en)||Gardens are with device that waters|
|CN213358481U (en)||A earthwork dust device for building construction site|
|CN214482645U (en)||Gardens are with multi-functional sprinkling irrigation equipment|
|CN213280971U (en)||Green belt irrigation device|