CN210124961U - Medical debridement vehicle - Google PatentsMedical debridement vehicle Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210124961U CN210124961U CN201920356246.0U CN201920356246U CN210124961U CN 210124961 U CN210124961 U CN 210124961U CN 201920356246 U CN201920356246 U CN 201920356246U CN 210124961 U CN210124961 U CN 210124961U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly mounted
- water tank
- fixedly provided
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001804 debridement Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 18
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 238000002955 isolation Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 239000000344 soap Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 206010052428 Wound Diseases 0.000 description 15
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 6
- 210000001519 tissues Anatomy 0.000 description 5
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 4
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 3
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 241000700605 Viruses Species 0.000 description 3
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 3
- 241000893018 Armeria Species 0.000 description 2
- 206010011409 Cross infection Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000035876 healing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000002690 local anesthesia Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001338 necrotic Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000002504 physiological saline solution Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229960000686 Benzalkonium Chloride Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 206010061255 Ischaemia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010048038 Wound infection Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000022534 cell killing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000011109 contamination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000009089 cytolysis Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000151 deposition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000011010 flushing procedure Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052740 iodine Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000011630 iodine Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000017074 necrotic cell death Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004321 preservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008149 soap solution Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003892 spreading Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001356 surgical procedure Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009966 trimming Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical equipment, in particular to a medical debridement trolley, which comprises a base, wheels and a table top, wherein the bottom of the base is fixedly provided with the wheels, both sides of the top of the base are fixedly provided with supporting plates, the top of the supporting plate is fixedly provided with the table top, the left side of the top of the table top is fixedly provided with a water tank, the bottom of the water tank is positioned inside the table top and is fixedly provided with a delivery pipe, the inside of the delivery pipe is fixedly provided with a hydraulic pump, the right side of the water tank is fixedly provided with a water outlet tap, the back side of the tap is fixedly provided with a liquid soap storage bottle, the right side of the outer surface of the table top is fixedly provided with a water tank, the bottom of the water tank is fixedly provided with a U-shaped pipe, the, the bottom fixed mounting of couple has the dustbin, and this device simple structure, safe and reliable and practicality are higher more.
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical equipment, in particular to a medical debridement cart.
Debridement is an operative procedure that uses surgical procedures to remove foreign matter from an open wound, remove necrotic, devitalized or severely contaminated tissue, suture a wound, minimize contamination or even clean the wound, achieve a period of healing, and facilitate recovery of the function and morphology of the injured part. The cleaning of the wound is an important step of the debridement, and the debridement is performed after the wound is cleaned by repeatedly washing with a large amount of physiological saline. The local anesthesia is selected only after the wound is cleaned. When the wound is debrided, the tissue which loses vitality needs to be completely excised, and the surviving tissue needs to be protected and kept as much as possible, so that the wound infection can be avoided, and the healing and preservation functions are promoted. Tissue suturing must be done without excessive tension to avoid ischemia or necrosis.
A method for treating the polluted wound includes such steps as cleaning the wound by ①, local anesthesia, washing the skin around the wound, removing hair, brushing the skin with soap solution, flushing the wound with aseptic physiological saline solution, cleaning the wound by ②, disinfecting the skin around the wound by iodine, alcohol or benzalkonium chloride, spreading aseptic towel, probing the wound, taking out foreign matter, cutting off necrotic tissue, and trimming wound edge, ③ and ③.
The debridement cart used in the existing hospital is very simple, is difficult to operate, wastes a large amount of time and is very labor-consuming.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a medical treatment car of creating clearly to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a medical debridement trolley comprises a base, wheels and a table board, wherein the wheels are fixedly mounted at the bottom of the base, brake sheets are fixedly mounted on the wheels, support plates are fixedly mounted on both sides of the top of the base, the table board is fixedly mounted at the top of the support plates, a water tank is fixedly mounted on the left side of the top of the table board, a delivery pipe is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the water tank inside the table board, a hydraulic pump is fixedly mounted inside the delivery pipe, a water outlet faucet is fixedly mounted on the right side of the water tank, a hand sanitizer storing bottle is fixedly mounted on the back side of the faucet, a pressing block is fixedly mounted on one side of the hand sanitizer storing bottle, a water tank is fixedly mounted on the right side of the outer surface of the table board, an isolation net is fixedly mounted at the bottom inside the water tank, a U-shaped pipe, the utility model discloses a garbage can, including mesa, right side fixed mounting have the couple, the bottom fixed mounting of couple has the dustbin, the outside fixed mounting of dustbin has the breach.
Preferably, the wheels are four in number, are uniformly distributed at four corners of the bottom of the base, and are universal wheels.
Preferably, the support plates are welded on both sides of the top of the base.
Preferably, the U-shaped pipe is inserted in the liquid storage tank.
Preferably, the garbage can is plugged on the bottom of the hook.
Preferably, the isolation net is inserted on the top of the interior of the U-shaped pipe.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses in, through setting up the toolbox, can conveniently place some medical instruments in inside, for example medical tweezers etc. have practiced thrift the time of removing medical instrument, and comparatively convenient, and the practicality is higher.
2. The utility model discloses in, through setting up U type pipe, can prevent that smell and the bacterium of the inside waste liquid of liquid reserve tank from passing through during the pipeline gets into the basin, cause the influence, safe and reliable more to doctor's the healthy.
3. The utility model discloses in, through setting up the liquid soap and depositing the bottle, can conveniently wash the hand after carrying out debridement to patient and handle, prevent to suffer cross infection, and guaranteed that medical staff can not be infected by the virus.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a side view of the present invention;
in the figure: 1. a base; 2. a wheel; 3. a brake sheet; 4. a support plate; 5. a table top; 6. a water tank; 7. a water outlet tap; 8. a U-shaped tube; 9. hooking; 10. a liquid storage tank; 11. a dustbin; 12. a tool box; 13. a delivery pipe; 14. a hydraulic pump; 15. an isolation net; 16. a water tank; 17. a hand sanitizer storage bottle; 18. a pressing block; 19. and (4) a notch.
The technical solution in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, rather than all embodiments, and all other embodiments obtained by a person of ordinary skill in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention based on the embodiments of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution:
a medical debridement trolley comprises a base 1, wheels 2 and a table board 5, wherein the bottom of the base 1 is fixedly provided with the wheels 2, the wheels 2 are provided with four wheels which are uniformly distributed at four corners at the bottom of the base 1, the wheels 2 are universal wheels, the wheels 2 are fixedly provided with brake sheets 3, two sides of the top of the base 1 are fixedly provided with supporting plates 4, the supporting plates 4 are welded on two sides of the top of the base 1, the table board 5 is fixedly arranged at the top of the supporting plates 4, the left side of the top of the table board 5 is fixedly provided with a water tank 6, the bottom of the water tank 6 is fixedly provided with a conveying pipe 13 inside the table board 5, the conveying pipe 13 is fixedly provided with a hydraulic pump 14 inside, the right side of the water tank 6 is fixedly provided with a water outlet faucet 7, the back side of the faucet 7 is fixedly provided with a hand sanitizer storage bottle 17, and ensures that medical staff can not be infected by virus, one side of a hand sanitizer storage bottle 17 is fixedly provided with a pressing block 18, the right side of the outer surface of the table board 5 is fixedly provided with a water tank 16, the bottom inside the water tank 16 is fixedly provided with an isolation net 15, the bottom of the water tank 16 is fixedly provided with a U-shaped pipe 8, the smell of waste liquid inside the liquid storage tank 10 and bacteria can be prevented from entering the water tank 16 through pipelines, and the influence on the health of doctors and patients is further caused, the isolation net 15 is inserted on the top inside the U-shaped pipe 8, the bottom of the U-shaped pipe 8 is fixedly provided with the liquid storage tank 10, the U-shaped pipe 8 is inserted inside the liquid storage tank 10, a tool box 12 is fixedly arranged right below the table board 5, some medical tools such as medical tweezers and the like can be conveniently placed inside, the time for moving the medical tools is saved, and the hand sanitizer is more convenient and has higher, the garbage can 11 is fixedly installed at the bottom of the hook 9, the garbage can 11 is inserted into the bottom of the hook 9, and a notch 19 is fixedly installed on the outer side of the garbage can 11.
The utility model discloses work flow: during the use, carry out the debridement through basin 16 and handle, accessible play tap 7 washs after accomplishing, and deposit bottle 17 through the liquid soap, can be after carrying out the debridement to patient, can conveniently wash one's hands, prevent to suffer cross infection, and guaranteed that medical staff can not infected by the virus, when patient needs alcohol disinfection or other circumstances, accessible toolbox 12, can conveniently place some medical tools in inside, for example medical tweezers etc., the time of having practiced thrift the removal medical tool, and comparatively convenient, the practicality is higher, U type pipe 8 of basin 16 bottom, can prevent that the smell and the bacterium of the inside waste liquid of liquid reserve tank 10 from passing through the pipeline and getting into in basin 16, cause the influence to the health of doctor and patient, and is safe and reliable more, the device is simple in structure, and safe and reliable more and practicality are higher.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a clear car of creating of medical treatment, includes base (1), wheel (2) and mesa (5), its characterized in that: the hand sanitizer dispenser is characterized in that wheels (2) are fixedly mounted at the bottom of the base (1), brake sheets (3) are fixedly mounted on the wheels (2), support plates (4) are fixedly mounted on two sides of the top of the base (1), a table board (5) is fixedly mounted at the top of the support plates (4), a water tank (6) is fixedly mounted on the left side of the top of the table board (5), a conveying pipe (13) is fixedly mounted inside the table board (5) at the bottom of the water tank (6), a hydraulic pump (14) is fixedly mounted inside the conveying pipe (13), a water tap (7) is fixedly mounted on the right side of the water tank (6), a hand sanitizer storing bottle (17) is fixedly mounted on the back side of the water tap (7), a pressing block (18) is fixedly mounted on one side of the hand sanitizer storing bottle (17), and a water tank (16) is fixedly mounted, the water tank is characterized in that a separation net (15) is fixedly mounted at the bottom inside the water tank (16), a U-shaped pipe (8) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the water tank (16), a liquid storage tank (10) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the U-shaped pipe (8), a tool box (12) is fixedly mounted under the table top (5), a hook (9) is fixedly mounted at the right side of the bottom of the table top (5), a garbage can (11) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the hook (9), and a notch (19) is fixedly mounted at the outer side of the garbage can (11).
2. The medical debridement cart according to claim 1, characterized in that: the wheels (2) are four in number, are uniformly distributed at four corners of the bottom of the base (1), and are universal wheels (2).
3. The medical debridement cart according to claim 1, characterized in that: the supporting plates (4) are welded on two sides of the top of the base (1).
4. The medical debridement cart according to claim 1, characterized in that: the U-shaped pipe (8) is inserted in the liquid storage tank (10).
5. The medical debridement cart according to claim 1, characterized in that: the garbage can (11) is inserted and connected to the bottom of the hook (9).
6. The medical debridement cart according to claim 1, characterized in that: the isolation net (15) is inserted on the top inside the U-shaped pipe (8).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920356246.0U CN210124961U (en)||2019-03-20||2019-03-20||Medical debridement vehicle|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920356246.0U CN210124961U (en)||2019-03-20||2019-03-20||Medical debridement vehicle|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210124961U true CN210124961U (en)||2020-03-06|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920356246.0U Active CN210124961U (en)||2019-03-20||2019-03-20||Medical debridement vehicle|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210124961U (en)|
- 2019-03-20 CN CN201920356246.0U patent/CN210124961U/en active Active
|CN209751505U (en)||debridement nursing device in operating room nursing|
|CN210020089U (en)||Nursing is with equipment of changing dressings|
|CN210124961U (en)||Medical debridement vehicle|
|CN211131909U (en)||Novel surgical cleaning and debridement operating table|
|CN211835512U (en)||Air sterilizing device for preventing infectious disease diffusion in hospital|
|CN211512473U (en)||Hospital nursing is with belt cleaning device that changes dressings|
|CN210844026U (en)||Medical scald debridement equipment|
|CN210384514U (en)||Wound debridement device for nursing|
|CN213994572U (en)||Wound degassing unit of surgical operation nursing|
|CN214511727U (en)||Multi-functional painful branch of academic or vocational study nursing is with device|
|CN211583991U (en)||Nursing dressing change cart for general surgery department|
|CN214074079U (en)||Removal shallow of emergency surgery inspection usefulness|
|CN211560852U (en)||Multipurpose combination tool for general surgery department|
|CN212490967U (en)||Novel multi-functional clear wound of department of general surgery device|
|CN211327289U (en)||Limb cleaning vehicle for treating orthopedic wound|
|CN214807333U (en)||Wound debridement device for emergency trauma surgery|
|CN211271895U (en)||Gynecological disinfection device|
|CN214966606U (en)||Instrument storage device for emergency treatment of emergency surgical patients|
|CN215460799U (en)||Operating room nursing debridement device|
|CN213698253U (en)||Wound cleaning device for surgical nursing|
|CN212913704U (en)||Medical emergency debridement trolley|
|CN213346537U (en)||Disinfection disc for nursing of nurses|
|CN211356445U (en)||Operating room itinerant nursing vehicle|
|CN210433546U (en)||Categorised strorage device of utensil for anesthesia|
|CN213910596U (en)||Purger that department of general surgery used|