CN210086949U - Barrel shock-resistant structure - Google PatentsBarrel shock-resistant structure Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210086949U CN210086949U CN201920766080.XU CN201920766080U CN210086949U CN 210086949 U CN210086949 U CN 210086949U CN 201920766080 U CN201920766080 U CN 201920766080U CN 210086949 U CN210086949 U CN 210086949U
- Prior art keywords
- limiting rod
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 title claims description 11
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000004873 anchoring Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910000851 Alloy steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000002787 reinforcement Effects 0.000 claims 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 210000000826 Nictitating Membrane Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 2
- 235000017423 hawthorn Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 2
- 240000003917 Bambusa tulda Species 0.000 abstract 1
- 280000765563 Bamboo companies 0.000 description 5
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000002585 bases Substances 0.000 description 3
- 281999990635 Foundations companies 0.000 description 2
- 238000010521 absorption reactions Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910000838 Al alloys Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 280000398338 Seismic companies 0.000 description 1
- 230000002457 bidirectional Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a barrel earthquake-resistant structure belongs to structural engineering damping technical field. The damping device comprises a cylinder wall, wherein bases are arranged at the upper end and the lower end of the cylinder wall, a prestressed cable is fixedly connected between the two bases, a plurality of damping mass balls are fixedly arranged on the prestressed cable, and each damping mass ball is connected with the cylinder wall through a plurality of damping dampers. The utility model discloses a prestressed cable sets up on the basis between wind power tower cylinder top and bottom, and the damping quality ball that will be located on the prestressed cable is passed through the damping and is consumed the ni ware and connect on section of thick bamboo wall to form "sugarcoated haw string" formula damping shock-absorbing structure, utilize the produced inertial force of damping quality ball motion to exert the damping effect, thereby improved the rigidity of tower drum structure.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the structural engineering damping, concretely relates to barrel damping structure.
The tower barrel structure can be subjected to strong wind load and earthquake action during service, and the generated vibration modes mainly include lateral bending vibration, front and back bending vibration and torsional vibration. The traditional structural earthquake-resistant design method resists the earthquake action by depending on the strength, rigidity and ductility of the structure, but after the earthquake strength reaches a certain degree, the building structure generates larger unrecoverable plastic deformation, so the existing earthquake-resistant design method is not economical and cannot achieve the expected effect. If the earthquake-resistant performance of the structure is to be improved, the structure needs to have better energy consumption capacity, but the final residual deformation of the structure is necessarily large. In order to reduce or even eliminate the damage and the residual deformation of the structure and ensure the energy consumption capability of the structure, a plurality of scholars develop various barrel damping structures from different angles, and the results show that the structure has small damage and small residual deformation, but the energy consumption capability is difficult to ensure. Therefore, the research and development of the cylinder structure which has good energy consumption capability and small residual deformation or even no damage has important significance for the vibration reduction of the structure and the quick repair of the structure after the vibration.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a can resist multidimension earthquake and have good barrel shock-resistant structure from reset characteristic.
In order to realize the purpose of the utility model, the utility model adopts the technical proposal that: the utility model provides a barrel antidetonation structure, includes the section of thick bamboo wall, the upper and lower both ends of section of thick bamboo wall all are installed the basis, two fixedly connected with prestressing force cable between the basis, fixed mounting has a plurality of shock attenuation quality ball on the prestressing force cable, every shock attenuation quality ball with consume the attenuator through a plurality of damping and connect between the section of thick bamboo wall.
In the above scheme, each damping damper is symmetrically connected between the damping mass ball and the cylinder wall.
In the above scheme, each damping damper comprises a limiting rod and a damping spring, the damping spring is sleeved on the limiting rod, one end of the limiting rod is fixedly connected with the damping mass ball through a ball pair, and the other end of the limiting rod is fixedly connected with the cylinder wall through a ball pair.
In the above scheme, the damping mass ball and the cylinder wall are fixedly provided with anchoring parts, the two ends of the limiting rod are both provided with universal ball joints, and the universal ball joints and the anchoring parts form a ball pair kinematic pair.
In the above scheme, the cylinder wall is a steel alloy cylinder wall.
In the above scheme, the prestressed cable is connected to the center positions of the two foundations.
In the scheme, the damping mass ball is a mass solid steel ball.
In the scheme, the prestressed cable is a prestressed steel bar, a steel strand or a fiber composite material bar with the yield strength of more than 500 Mpa.
The utility model has the advantages that: (1) the utility model discloses a prestressed cable sets up on the basis between wind power tower cylinder top and bottom, and the damping mass ball that will be located on the prestressed cable passes through the damping and consumes the ni ware to be connected on section of thick bamboo wall to form "sugarcoated haw string" formula damping shock-absorbing structure, utilize the produced inertial force of damping mass ball motion to exert the damping effect, thereby improved the rigidity of tower section of thick bamboo structure. (2) The utility model discloses easy realization, the theory is simple, and the material easily obtains, and economy is suitable for, can regard as novel device to promote, and the feasibility is higher. (3) Under the action of earthquake, the cylinder wall generates horizontal vibration to drive the vibration of the damping mass ball, and the inertia force generated by the movement of the damping mass ball reacts on the structure to generate the damping effect. (4) The ball pair connecting structure can resist the action of a bidirectional multidimensional earthquake, and has simple structure and good earthquake-resistant effect. (5) When the cylinder wall swings to a certain extent, the prestressed cable and the damping quality ball can play a role simultaneously, and the prestressed cable and the damping quality ball can be ensured to return to the original position quickly, so that the self-resetting function is good.
Fig. 1 is a three-dimensional structure diagram of the present invention.
FIG. 2 is a schematic view showing the connection relationship between the damping mass ball, the prestressed cable and the damping damper according to the present invention.
Figure 3 is a cross-sectional view of the shock absorbing mass ball and damping damper of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a cylinder wall; 2. a prestressed cable; 3. a shock absorbing mass ball; 4. a damping damper; 4-1, a limiting rod; 4-2. damping spring; 4-3. universal ball joint; 5. an anchoring member; 6. and (4) a foundation.
The technical solution of the present invention will be described in more detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
As shown in fig. 1 and 2, the anti-seismic structure of the cylinder of the present embodiment includes a cylinder wall 1 made of aluminum alloy, bases 6 are disposed at the top and bottom of the cylinder wall 1, a prestressed cable 2 is connected to the center of the top base and the center of the bottom base of the cylinder wall 1, the prestressed cable 2 applies prestress by post-tensioning method, and no adhesion exists between the prestressed cable and the cylinder wall. The centers of the three shock absorption mass balls 3 penetrate through the prestressed cable 2 and are fixed on the prestressed cable, wherein the number of the shock absorption mass balls 3 can be adjusted adaptively according to actual conditions. Each damping mass ball 3 is a solid steel ball with mass, and four damping dampers 4 are symmetrically arranged between each damping mass ball 3 and the cylinder wall 1. Wherein the number of damping dampers 4 can be adapted to the actual situation.
As shown in fig. 3, each damping damper 4 is composed of a limit rod 4-1 and a damping spring 4-2, the damping spring 4-2 is sleeved on the limit rod 4-1 and fixed, an anchoring part 5 is fixedly installed in the damping mass ball 3 and the cylinder wall 1, universal ball joints 4-3 are respectively arranged at two ends of the limit rod 4-1, and the damping mass ball 3 and the cylinder wall 1 are fixedly connected together through a ball pair composed of the universal ball joint 4-3 and the anchoring part 5.
The anti-seismic principle of the barrel anti-seismic mechanism of the embodiment is as follows: under the action of an earthquake, when the cylinder wall generates horizontal vibration in multiple directions, the damping mass ball is connected with the cylinder wall through the ball pairs at the two ends of the damping damper, the damping mass ball correspondingly generates horizontal vibration, and under the damping action force of the damping damper 4, the inertia force generated by the motion of the damping mass ball reacts on the structure, so that the damping effect is generated; when the cylinder wall swings to a certain extent, the damping damper between the prestressed cable and the damping mass ball and the cylinder wall can play a role simultaneously, and the damping damper can be ensured to return to the original position quickly, so that the self-resetting function is good.
The experiment proves, the utility model discloses a barrel earthquake-resistant structure is applicable to the self-supporting variable cross section, the great high-rise structure of aspect ratio that the seismic fortification intensity is the upper area more than 6 degrees, and overall structure is simple, and construction convenience not only has good power consumption ability and can resist the multidimension earthquake, and the prestressing cable of this structure makes the structure have good from the reset characteristic simultaneously, and the structure residual deformation is little, the damage is little and restore easily.
The above description is only exemplary of the present invention and should not be taken as limiting the scope of the present invention, as any modifications, equivalents, improvements and the like made within the spirit and principles of the present invention are intended to be included within the scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a barrel antidetonation structure, includes section of thick bamboo wall (1), foundation (6) are all installed at the upper and lower both ends of section of thick bamboo wall (1), its characterized in that, two fixedly connected with prestressing force cable (2) between foundation (6), fixed mounting has a plurality of shock attenuation quality ball (3) on prestressing force cable (2), every shock attenuation quality ball (3) with consume the attenuator (4) through a plurality of damping and connect between section of thick bamboo wall (1).
2. A seismic structure according to claim 1, wherein each of said damping dampers (4) is symmetrically connected between said seismic mass balls (3) and said cylindrical wall (1).
3. A cylinder earthquake-resistant structure according to claim 1 or 2, wherein each damping damper (4) comprises a limiting rod (4-1) and a damping spring (4-2), the damping spring (4-2) is sleeved on the limiting rod (4-1), one end of the limiting rod (4-1) is fixedly connected with the damping mass ball (3) through a ball pair, and the other end of the limiting rod (4-1) is fixedly connected with the cylinder wall (1) through a ball pair.
4. A seismic structure of a cylinder according to claim 3, characterized in that said damping mass balls (3) and said cylinder wall (1) are fixedly provided with anchoring elements (5), both ends of said limiting rod (4-1) are provided with universal ball joints (4-3), said universal ball joints (4-3) and said anchoring elements (5) form a ball pair kinematic pair.
5. An earthquake-resistant construction according to claim 1 or 2, characterised in that said wall (1) is a steel alloy wall.
6. A seismic structure according to claim 1 or 2, wherein said prestressed cables (2) are connected in a central position between two of said foundations (6).
7. A seismic structure according to claim 1 or 2, wherein said seismic mass balls (3) are solid steel balls.
8. A seismic structure according to claim 1 or 2, wherein said prestressed cables (2) are prestressed reinforcements, steel strands or fiber composite reinforcements with a yield strength above 500 Mpa.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920766080.XU CN210086949U (en)||2019-05-27||2019-05-27||Barrel shock-resistant structure|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920766080.XU CN210086949U (en)||2019-05-27||2019-05-27||Barrel shock-resistant structure|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210086949U true CN210086949U (en)||2020-02-18|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920766080.XU Active CN210086949U (en)||2019-05-27||2019-05-27||Barrel shock-resistant structure|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210086949U (en)|
- 2019-05-27 CN CN201920766080.XU patent/CN210086949U/en active Active
|CN201687219U (en)||Self-resetting anti-bending bracing member|
|CN103866687B (en)||A kind of energy-consumption self-resetting bridge pier column structure|
|CN102587692A (en)||Mixed integrated high-rise structural system|
|CN201901959U (en)||Novel tensile and compressive energy consumption damper|
|CN201635210U (en)||Viscoelastic compound-shaped memory alloy damper|
|CN205444463U (en)||Damping wall based on steel structure beam and column mosaic structure|
|CN110159045A (en)||A kind of cylinder anti-seismic structure|
|CN103498515A (en)||Mild steel damper for included angle position or column foot position of beam column node|
|CN102011434A (en)||BRB (buckling restrained brace) concrete frame beam-column joint|
|CN210086949U (en)||Barrel shock-resistant structure|
|CN201078035Y (en)||Adjustable metal composite type low yield point antivibrator|
|CN201526010U (en)||Shape memory alloy vibration damping lazy halyard apparatus for suspension bridge|
|CN202370097U (en)||Shock-isolating support of rubber pad of buckling-restrained brace|
|CN101117819B (en)||Suspension type giant-scale steel frame supporting structure with additional damping device|
|CN201245812Y (en)||C section steel elastic-plastic damper|
|CN2791136Y (en)||Three-stage control type shock-absorbing structure system suspended on large frame upper part|
|CN202047352U (en)||Shock-absorbing elastic-plastic damper for bridge|
|CN112031197B (en)||Novel damping energy dissipater device|
|CN210140820U (en)||Self-resetting jacket ocean platform structure system based on built-in swinging column|
|CN210369407U (en)||Building shock attenuation power consumption structure|
|CN109973323B (en)||Vibration reduction type wind power generation tower|
|CN202755483U (en)||Arc-shaped buffer damping device|
|CN203669204U (en)||Trussed steel reinforced concrete coupling beam|
|CN203641367U (en)||Rope type multi-directional shock-resistant self-reposition shape memory alloy device|
|CN110847423A (en)||Shear wall structure with semi-steel connecting frame filled with reinforced concrete|