CN210004292U - split type solar lithium battery wall lamp - Google Patentssplit type solar lithium battery wall lamp Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210004292U CN210004292U CN201921037854.1U CN201921037854U CN210004292U CN 210004292 U CN210004292 U CN 210004292U CN 201921037854 U CN201921037854 U CN 201921037854U CN 210004292 U CN210004292 U CN 210004292U
- Prior art keywords
- split type
- lithium battery
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 229910052744 lithium Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 30
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 210000002421 Cell Wall Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 210000004027 cells Anatomy 0.000 claims description 13
- 239000004020 conductor Substances 0.000 claims description 13
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000004927 fusion Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000004810 polytetrafluoroethylene Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229920001343 polytetrafluoroethylene Polymers 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000010248 power generation Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 241001465382 Physalis alkekengi Species 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000004146 energy storage Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000255925 Diptera Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002950 deficient Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003628 erosive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02B—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO BUILDINGS, e.g. HOUSING, HOUSE APPLIANCES OR RELATED END-USER APPLICATIONS
- Y02B20/00—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps
- Y02B20/72—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps in street lighting
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the illumination and specifically relates to split type lithium cell wall lamps of solar energy are, including being used for the luminous lamp holder of illumination and installing the mounting panel at the lamp pole of wall body back of the sun department and wall body top, the right side welding at mounting panel top has the support frame, the inside of support frame is inlayed and is had solar PV modules, the utility model discloses a solar energy power generation mode has green, high efficiency, energy-conserving characteristics, and the utility model discloses a split type structure wall hanging lamp can effectively solve because the problem that can't adopt the new forms of energy street lamp illumination in the dark department for the illumination lamps and lanterns scope is bigger, and the illumination dead angle still less, from economic angle, the utility model discloses need not the lamp pole, save space, the cost is lower, easily pushes away , and from social angle, especially in this kind of street lamp resource scarcity in similar tibetan area, the resident is higher to the demand of street lamp, and split type wall hanging lamp pushes away.
The utility model relates to the field of lighting technology, specifically be kinds of split type lithium cell wall lamps of solar energy.
The electric lamp greatly promotes the progress of human civilization, at present, street lamp resources are deficient in remote rural areas in Tibet, the illumination condition of rural streets in night is poor, street lamps in the rural areas in Tibet are high in demand, wiring and embedding are complex, land resources are consumed, and a large amount of manpower and material resources are consumed for maintenance, so that street lamps capable of generating power by using solar photovoltaic modules to provide electric power and storing electricity by using lithium batteries appear, particularly, the solar street lamps are in shortage of electric power resources and unmatched with power supply and load in the Tibet areas, the development of the solar street lamps is particularly important, and the solar street lamps are rich in solar resources in the Tibet areas, are very suitable for the development of new energy sources, can generate power by using the solar cell modules and store the generated power in the lithium batteries to achieve the purpose of storing electric energy, but because the solar cell modules need to face the sun all the time to achieve the highest efficiency of electric energy conversion, the solar street lamps are usually built on the sunny side, the photovoltaic group faces the south, the back faces to the back faces, and the solar photovoltaic group is utilized to enable the electric energy to be fully converted, so that the split type building outer wall lamp (.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a kinds of split type lithium cell wall lamps of solar energy possess can be in the advantage of the installation of dark back of the body sun department use, solved because can't adopt the problem of new forms of energy street lamp illumination in dark department.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides a kinds of split type lithium cell wall lamps of solar energy, including being used for the luminous lamp holder of illumination and installing at the wall body lamp pole of the back of the sun department and the mounting panel at wall body top, the right side welding at mounting panel top has the support frame, solar PV modules is inlayed to the inside of support frame, side butt fusion that solar PV modules is close to the mounting panel has the cable conductor, the end butt fusion that the solar PV modules was kept away from to the cable conductor has the lithium cell group, the lamp holder passes through cable conductor and lithium cell group electric connection.
Preferably, the right end of the lamp post is welded with a connecting plate, an expansion wire is arranged on the left side of the connecting plate, the connecting plate is in threaded connection with the left side of the wall body through the expansion wire, and the left end of the lamp post is welded with the right side of the lamp cap.
Preferably, a support rod is welded to the top of the mounting plate, and the end, far away from the mounting plate, of the support rod is welded to the support frame.
Preferably, the intelligent controller is installed on the right side of the top of the installation plate, and the model of the intelligent controller is ka-slcc 601.
Preferably, the bottom of the lithium battery pack is in threaded connection with the top of the mounting plate through a bolt.
Preferably, the surface of the cable is sleeved with a sleeve, and the sleeve is made of an ultraviolet-proof material.
Preferably, the bottom of the lamp holder is clamped with a protective shell, and the protective shell is made of PTFE material.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows:
the utility model discloses a solar energy power generation mode has green, high efficiency, energy-conserving characteristics, and the utility model discloses a wall-hung lamp of split type structure can effectively solve because can't adopt the problem of new forms of energy street lamp illumination in the shade department for the illumination lamps and lanterns scope is bigger, and the illumination dead angle is still less, from economic angle, the utility model discloses need not the lamp pole, save space, the cost is lower, easily pushes away , from social angle, especially in this kind of street lamp resource shortage in similar tibetan area, the resident is higher to the demand of street lamp, push away of split type wall-hung lamp to improving masses ' quality of life, still can promote masses's consciousness to new forms of energy utilization and environmental protection simultaneously, effectively promote the new forms of energy technology in the steps of pushing away in alpine high altitude area, will exert positive effect to the development that promotes alpine high altitude area energy industry.
FIG. 1 is a front view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the solar photovoltaic module of the present invention;
fig. 3 is an enlarged schematic view of a layout structure shown in fig. 1 according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a lamp cap; 2. a lamp post; 3. mounting a plate; 4. a support frame; 5. a solar photovoltaic module; 6. a cable wire; 7. a lithium battery pack; 8. a connecting plate; 9. an expansion wire; 10. a strut; 11. an intelligent controller; 12. a protective shell.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the present invention more apparent, the present invention is described in detail below in with reference to the accompanying drawings and embodiments.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "length", "width", "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on those shown in the drawings, and are merely for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element being referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. In addition, in the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless specifically limited otherwise.
Please refer to fig. 1-3, kinds of split type lithium cell wall lamps of solar energy, including being used for the luminous lamp holder 1 of illumination and installing at the lamp pole 2 of wall body back of the sun department and the mounting panel 3 at wall body top, lamp holder 1 adopts the LED light source, the right side welding at mounting panel 3 top has support frame 4, can play spacing fixed effect to solar PV modules 5 through the setting of support frame 4, the inside of support frame 4 is inlayed and is had solar PV modules 5, solar PV modules south orientation, produce the direct current through the photovoltaic effect, side butt fusion that solar PV modules 5 is close to mounting panel 3 has cable conductor 6, end butt fusion that solar PV modules 5 was kept away from to cable conductor 6 has lithium cell group 7, it is small to set up lithium cell group 7, light in weight, long service life circulates, charge-discharge efficiency is high, lamp holder 1 passes through cable conductor 6 and lithium cell group 7 electric connection, in addition the utility model discloses more ordinary new energy street lamp cost is lower.
In this embodiment, the right-hand member welding of lamp pole 2 has connecting plate 8, and the left side of connecting plate 8 is provided with inflation silk 9, and the left side threaded connection of connecting plate 8 through inflation silk 9 and wall body, and the left end of lamp pole 2 and the right side welding of lamp holder 1 set up inflation silk 9 and can make connecting plate 8 and wall body form integration, reinforcing the steadiness between connecting plate 8 and the wall body, prevent the phenomenon that not hard up slope dropped.
In this embodiment, the top welding of mounting panel 3 has branch 10, and branch 10 keeps away from the end of mounting panel 3 and welds with a support frame 4, and the branch 10 of setting can play the support nature effect to a support frame 4 for a more firm that support frame 4 is connected with mounting panel 3.
In this embodiment, the intelligent controller 11 is installed on the right side of the top of the installation plate 3, the model of the intelligent controller 11 is ka-slcc601, and the set intelligent controller 11 controls the point sending condition of the energy storage system and the lighting and extinguishing time of the street lamp light source without manual operation.
In this embodiment, the bottom of lithium cell group 7 is through the top threaded connection of bolt and mounting panel 3, adopts lithium cell group 7 as energy storage system, and it arranges the 5 backs of solar PV modules in with intelligent control ware 11, need not to bury the case, saves space.
In this embodiment, the sleeve pipe has been cup jointed on the surface of cable conductor 6, and the sleeve pipe is made by anti ultraviolet material, sets up the sleeve pipe and can prevent that cable conductor 6 from externally easily receiving the ultraviolet erosion, prolongs cable conductor 6's life, protection power consumption safety.
In this embodiment, the bottom joint of lamp holder 1 has protective housing 12, and protective housing 12 is made by the PTFE material, and protective housing 12 of setting can play the protective effect to lamp holder 1, prevents that mosquito and other foreign matters from entering into the inside of lamp holder 1 and causing the phenomenon that the light is darker.
The working principle is as follows: if need be when the street lamp is installed in the back of the sun department of wall body, install lighting device on the surface of wall body through inflation silk 9, arrange power generation facility in the roof, under the condition of sunlight irradiation, solar PV modules 5 can turn into the inside of electric energy storage at lithium cell group 7 through self inside component with solar energy, lamp holder 1 can be through cable conductor 6 and the 7 switch-on of lithium cell group and send light, energy storage system's the circumstances of sending a little can be controlled to the intelligent control ware 11 of setting, the street lamp light source illuminates and the time of extinguishing, need not manual operation, make lighting device separate with power generation facility and form split type design.
The above description is only exemplary of the present invention and should not be construed as limiting the present invention, and any modifications, equivalents and improvements made within the spirit and principles of the present invention are intended to be included within the scope of the present invention.
- The utility model provides a split type lithium cell wall lamp of solar energy, including being used for the luminous lamp holder of illumination (1) and installing lamp pole (2) and the mounting panel (3) at wall body top in the wall body back of the sun department, its characterized in that the right side welding at mounting panel (3) top has support frame (4), the inside of support frame (4) is inlayed and is had solar PV modules (5), side butt fusion that solar PV modules (5) are close to mounting panel (3) has cable conductor (6), end butt fusion that solar PV modules (5) were kept away from in cable conductor (6) has lithium cell group (7), lamp holder (1) is through cable conductor (6) and lithium cell group (7) electric connection.
- 2. The kinds of split type solar lithium battery wall lamps of claim 1, wherein a connecting plate (8) is welded at the right end of the lamp post (2), an expansion wire (9) is arranged on the left side of the connecting plate (8), the connecting plate (8) is in threaded connection with the left side of the wall body through the expansion wire (9), and the left end of the lamp post (2) is welded with the right side of the lamp holder (1).
- 3. The solar split type lithium battery wall lamp as claimed in claim 1, wherein a support rod (10) is welded to the top of the mounting plate (3), and the end of the support rod (10) away from the mounting plate (3) is welded to the support frame (4).
- 4. The kinds of solar split type lithium battery wall lamp as claimed in claim 1, wherein the intelligent controller (11) is installed on the right side of the top of the installation board (3), and the model of the intelligent controller (11) is ka-slcc 601.
- 5. The kinds of solar split type lithium battery wall lamps as claimed in claim 1, wherein the bottom of the lithium battery pack (7) is in threaded connection with the top of the mounting plate (3) through bolts.
- 6. The kinds of solar split type lithium battery wall lamp of claim 1, wherein a sleeve is sleeved on the surface of the cable (6), and the sleeve is made of an ultraviolet-proof material.
- 7. The solar split type lithium battery wall lamp as claimed in claim 1, wherein a protective shell (12) is clamped at the bottom of the lamp holder (1), and the protective shell (12) is made of PTFE material.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921037854.1U CN210004292U (en)||2019-07-04||2019-07-04||split type solar lithium battery wall lamp|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921037854.1U CN210004292U (en)||2019-07-04||2019-07-04||split type solar lithium battery wall lamp|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210004292U true CN210004292U (en)||2020-01-31|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921037854.1U Expired - Fee Related CN210004292U (en)||2019-07-04||2019-07-04||split type solar lithium battery wall lamp|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210004292U (en)|
- 2019-07-04 CN CN201921037854.1U patent/CN210004292U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN203980114U (en)||From the complementary road illumination device of net type high efficiency wind and solar|
|CN204806229U (en)||New forms of energy street lamp|
|CN207065429U (en)||A kind of energy-saving waterproof solar street light|
|CN201273507Y (en)||Open illumination device with wind-light complementing power generation cooperated with high-efficiency electric light source|
|CN201255349Y (en)||Scene complementation tracking street lamp|
|CN202209624U (en)||Multipath electric energy complementation large-power LED street lamp|
|CN201251081Y (en)||Wind and light complementary lighting device for high-profile billboard|
|CN101660701A (en)||Wind-light complementary illuminating apparatus used for antiaircraft gun billboard|
|CN210004292U (en)||split type solar lithium battery wall lamp|
|CN211981794U (en)||Intelligent photovoltaic power station|
|CN201339866Y (en)||Wind-light energy complementary street lamp|
|CN201414011Y (en)||Complementary wind-solar off-grid power supply system|
|CN209893278U (en)||Solar street lamp with stable structure|
|CN203980110U (en)||Solar street light|
|CN201413617Y (en)||Intelligent solar-energy advertising light box|
|CN203489160U (en)||Wind-solar complementary solar street lamp|
|CN206861443U (en)||A kind of solar street light|
|CN203517600U (en)||Solar LED street lamp|
|CN203560812U (en)||Wind and solar hybrid street lamp|
|CN207378697U (en)||Solar energy wind and light complementary road lamp|
|CN206361615U (en)||A kind of electricity-saving lamp of solar power generation|
|CN110107846A (en)||A kind of intelligent flexible solar energy illuminating light with communication function|
|CN205245016U (en)||Solar street lamp system based on commercial power is complementary|
|CN103807722A (en)||Solar street lamp realizing integration of photovoltaic panel and lamp head|
|CN204358615U (en)||A kind of new type solar energy LED street lamp|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200131
Termination date: 20210704
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|