CN209778673U - High-efficient dewatering device of gesso - Google PatentsHigh-efficient dewatering device of gesso Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209778673U CN209778673U CN201920661998.8U CN201920661998U CN209778673U CN 209778673 U CN209778673 U CN 209778673U CN 201920661998 U CN201920661998 U CN 201920661998U CN 209778673 U CN209778673 U CN 209778673U
- Prior art keywords
- gypsum powder
- dewatering box
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000010440 gypsum Substances 0.000 claims description 37
- 229910052602 gypsum Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 37
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 claims description 35
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims description 22
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000006297 dehydration reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 26
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 5
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 5
- 229910052925 anhydrite Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 235000019738 Limestone Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005234 chemical deposition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004927 clay Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052570 clay Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010442 halite Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000006028 limestone Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000002639 sodium chloride Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000002352 surface water Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a high-efficient dewatering device of gesso, including the dehydration case, the water cavity has been seted up to the inside of dehydration case, and the inner wall in water cavity is fixed with the heater, the position that one side inner wall of water cavity is close to the top is opened there is the water inlet, and the inner wall stopper of water inlet has the sealing plug, the feed inlet has all been opened to the both sides of dehydration roof portion outer wall, and the inner wall of two feed inlets all is fixed with the feeder hopper, two the both sides inner wall of feeder hopper all is fixed with the baffle, and leaves the clearance between two adjacent baffles, the position that the top inner wall of dehydration case is located the centre is connected with the dwang through the bearing. The utility model discloses can prevent because the falling speed of gesso leads to the dehydration efficiency of device to reduce at the excessive speed, can prevent that moist gesso adhesion from being not convenient for in the inside of device to clear up and causing the influence to the work of device, prevent to lead to the fact the influence to the use of gesso because the too high material property that leads to the gesso of direct heating changes.
The utility model relates to a gesso technical field especially relates to a high-efficient dewatering device of gesso.
Gypsum is mainly a product of chemical deposition, often forms huge ore deposit or lenticle, is given in limestone, red shale and sandstone, marl and clay rock system, often coexists with anhydrite, halite and the like, and the anhydrite layer is in the near-surface part, and is changed into gypsum under the action of surface water because of the reduction of external pressure, and in order to improve the purity of gypsum powder, the gypsum powder is generally mixed into water, so that impurities dissolved in the water are separated from the gypsum powder, and then the gypsum powder is dehydrated through a dehydration device.
However, when the conventional dehydration apparatus dehydrates the gypsum powder, since the falling speed of the gypsum powder is too high, the gypsum powder is accumulated together, so that it is inconvenient to dehydrate the gypsum powder, and the dehydration efficiency of the gypsum powder is lowered.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects existing in the prior art and providing a high-efficiency dehydrating device for gypsum powder.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
An efficient dehydration device for gypsum powder comprises a dehydration box, a water cavity is arranged inside the dehydration box, a heater is fixed on the inner wall of the water cavity, a water inlet is arranged on the position of the inner wall of one side of the water cavity, which is close to the top, and a sealing plug is plugged on the inner wall of the water inlet, both sides of the outer wall of the top of the dehydration box are provided with feed inlets, and the inner walls of the two feed inlets are both fixed with feed hoppers, the inner walls of the two sides of the two feed hoppers are both fixed with guide plates, a gap is left between two adjacent guide plates, the middle position of the inner wall of the top of the dewatering box is connected with a rotating rod through a bearing, and the outer wall of the rotating rod is fixed with auger blades, the outer walls of the two sides of the rotating rod are both fixed with stirring shafts, and the two stirring shafts are L-shaped, the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box is provided with a discharge hole, and the inner wall of the discharge hole is in threaded connection with a threaded plug.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the bottom outer wall of dwang is fixed with the rolling disc, and the bottom outer wall of rolling disc is fixed with the stirring piece that the equidistance distributes.
As a further aspect of the present invention: two one side outer wall of (mixing) shaft all is fixed with first telescopic link, and the outer wall of first telescopic link has cup jointed first spring, and the one end that the (mixing) shaft was kept away from to the outer wall of first spring is fixed with the backup pad.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and the outer wall of one side of one support plate is fixedly provided with a steel wire brush, and the outer wall of one side of the other support plate is fixedly provided with a cleaning plate.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and the outer wall of the top of the dewatering box is fixedly provided with a motor, and one end of an output shaft of the motor is connected with the rotating rod through a bolt.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the motor and the heater are both connected with a switch through leads, and the switch is connected with a power supply through leads.
As a further aspect of the present invention: fixed legs can be fixed at four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box, and anti-skid grains are carved on the outer walls of the bottoms of the four fixed legs.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box can be further fixed with second telescopic rods, the outer walls of the four second telescopic rods are sleeved with second springs, and the outer walls of the bottoms of the four second telescopic rods are fixed with fixing seats.
The utility model has the advantages that:
1. The falling speed of the gypsum powder can be slowed down through the feeding hopper and the guide plate, and meanwhile, the gypsum powder can fall in sequence in a small amount through the guide plate, so that the dehydration speed of the gypsum powder is accelerated, and the dehydration efficiency of the device is prevented from being reduced due to the fact that the falling speed of the gypsum powder is too high;
2. The inner wall of the device can be cleaned through the arranged steel wire brush and the cleaning plate, so that the phenomenon that moist gypsum powder is adhered to the inside of the device and is inconvenient to clean to affect the work of the device is prevented;
3. through the water cavity and the heater that set up, can carry out indirect heating to the gesso through the form of water bath heating, prevent to lead to the material property of gesso to change because the high temperature of direct heating from causing the influence to the use of gesso.
FIG. 1 is a schematic sectional view of a high-efficiency dehydrating apparatus for gypsum powder in example 1;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the feed hopper of the efficient dewatering device for gypsum powder in example 1;
Fig. 3 is a schematic sectional view of a high-efficiency gypsum powder dewatering device in embodiment 2.
In the figure: the device comprises a fixed leg 1, a dehydration box 2, a threaded plug 3, a stirring block 4, a rotating disc 5, a rotating rod 6, a supporting plate 7, auger blades 8, a stirring shaft 9, a water cavity 10, a feeding hopper 11, a motor 12, a sealing plug 13, a first telescopic rod 14, a cleaning plate 15, a heater 16, a first spring 17, a guide plate 18, a second telescopic rod 19, a second spring 20 and a fixed seat 21.
Reference will now be made in detail to embodiments of the present patent, examples of which are illustrated in the accompanying drawings, wherein like or similar reference numerals refer to the same or similar elements or elements having the same or similar function throughout. The embodiments described below with reference to the drawings are exemplary only for the purpose of explaining the present patent and are not to be construed as limiting the present patent.
In the description of this patent, it is to be understood that the terms "center," "upper," "lower," "front," "rear," "left," "right," "vertical," "horizontal," "top," "bottom," "inner," "outer," and the like are used in the orientations and positional relationships indicated in the drawings for the convenience of describing the patent and for the simplicity of description, and are not intended to indicate or imply that the referenced devices or elements must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and are not to be considered limiting of the patent.
In the description of this patent, it is noted that unless otherwise specifically stated or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "disposed" are to be construed broadly and can include, for example, fixedly connected, disposed, detachably connected, disposed, or integrally connected and disposed. The specific meaning of the above terms in this patent may be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art as appropriate.
Referring to fig. 1-2, a high-efficiency gypsum powder dehydration device comprises a dehydration box 2, a water cavity 10 is arranged in the dehydration box 2, the inner wall of the water cavity 10 is connected with a heater 16 through a bolt, a water inlet is arranged at the position of one side inner wall of the water cavity 10 close to the top, a sealing plug 13 is plugged in the inner wall of the water inlet, feed inlets are arranged at the two sides of the top outer wall of the dehydration box 2, the inner walls of the two feed inlets are connected with feed hoppers 11 through bolts, the inner walls of the two sides of the two feed hoppers 11 are connected with guide plates 18 through bolts, a gap is reserved between the two adjacent guide plates 18, a rotating rod 6 is connected with the position of the middle of the top inner wall of the dehydration box 2 through a bearing, the outer wall of the rotating rod 6 is connected with a packing auger blade 8 through a bolt, the outer walls of the, the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box 2 is provided with a discharge hole, and the inner wall of the discharge hole is connected with a threaded plug 3 in a threaded manner.
Wherein, the outer wall of the bottom of the rotating rod 6 is connected with a rotating disc 5 through bolts, the outer wall of the bottom of the rotating disc 5 is connected with stirring blocks 4 which are distributed equidistantly through bolts, the outer wall of one side of each of two stirring shafts 9 is connected with a first telescopic rod 14 through bolts, the outer wall of the first telescopic rod 14 is sleeved with a first spring 17, one end of the outer wall of the first spring 17, which is far away from the stirring shafts 9, is connected with a support plate 7 through bolts, the outer wall of one side of one support plate 7 is connected with a steel wire brush through bolts, the outer wall of one side of the other support plate 7 is connected with a cleaning plate 15 through bolts, the outer wall of the top of the dewatering box 2 is connected with a motor 12 through bolts, one end of an output shaft of the motor 12 is connected with the rotating rod 6 through bolts, the motor 12 and the heater 16 are connected, and the outer walls of the bottoms of the four fixing legs 1 are carved with anti-skid grains.
The working principle is as follows: during the use, the gesso that will need dehydration handles holds to dehydration box 2's inside through feeder hopper 11, falling speed through baffle 18 can slow down the gesso, open the switch, motor 12 can drive dwang 6 and rotate, thereby make (mixing) shaft 9 stir the gesso and handle, in the meantime, the gesso that partly is moist can the adhesion at the inner wall of device, clear up the gesso of adhesion at the device inner wall through clearance board 15 and steel brush, can stir the gesso repeatedly through auger blade 8, thereby improve the stirring efficiency of device, clear up the gesso of device bottom through stirring piece 4, after the gesso dehydration is accomplished, open screw plug 3, the gesso after will dehydrating is discharged.
referring to fig. 3, this embodiment compares in embodiment 1, and the four corners of dehydration box 2 bottom outer wall can also have second telescopic link 19 through bolted connection, and the outer wall of four second telescopic links 19 has cup jointed second spring 20, and the bottom outer wall of four second telescopic links 19 has fixing base 21 through bolted connection.
The working principle is as follows: when in use, the gypsum powder to be dehydrated is put into the dehydration box 2 through the feed hopper 11, the falling speed of the gypsum powder can be reduced through the guide plate 18, and when the switch is turned on, the rotating rod 6 is driven by the motor 12 to rotate, so that the stirring shaft 9 can stir the gypsum powder, and during the stirring process, part of the wet gypsum powder can be adhered to the inner wall of the device, the gypsum powder adhered to the inner wall of the device is cleaned by the cleaning plate 15 and the steel wire brush, the gypsum powder can be repeatedly stirred by the auger blade 8, thereby improving the stirring efficiency of the device, cleaning the gypsum powder at the bottom of the device through the stirring block 4, can further clear up the gesso of device inner wall adhesion through second telescopic link 19 and second spring 20 through the buffering, after the gesso dehydration is accomplished, open screw plug 3, arrange the gesso after will dehydrating.
the above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. the efficient gypsum powder dewatering device comprises a dewatering box (2) and is characterized in that a water cavity (10) is formed in the dewatering box (2), a heater (16) is fixed on the inner wall of the water cavity (10), a water inlet is formed in the position, close to the top, of the inner wall of one side of the water cavity (10), a sealing plug (13) is plugged in the inner wall of the water inlet, feed inlets are formed in the two sides of the outer wall of the top of the dewatering box (2), feed hoppers (11) are fixed on the inner walls of the two feed inlets, guide plates (18) are fixed on the inner walls of the two sides of each feed hopper (11), a gap is reserved between every two adjacent guide plates (18), a rotating rod (6) is connected to the position, located in the middle, of the inner wall of the top of the dewatering box (2) through a bearing, auger blades (8) are fixed on the outer wall of the rotating rod (6), and stirring shafts (9), and the shapes of the two stirring shafts (9) are L-shaped, the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box (2) is provided with a discharge hole, and the inner wall of the discharge hole is in threaded connection with a threaded plug (3).
2. The efficient gypsum powder dehydrating device of claim 1, wherein a rotating disc (5) is fixed on the outer wall of the bottom of the rotating rod (6), and stirring blocks (4) which are distributed at equal intervals are fixed on the outer wall of the bottom of the rotating disc (5).
3. the efficient gypsum powder dewatering device according to claim 2, wherein a first telescopic rod (14) is fixed to the outer wall of each of one sides of the two stirring shafts (9), a first spring (17) is sleeved on the outer wall of each first telescopic rod (14), and a supporting plate (7) is fixed to one end, far away from the stirring shafts (9), of the outer wall of each first spring (17).
4. A gypsum powder high-efficiency dehydrating device according to claim 3, characterized in that a wire brush is fixed on the outer wall of one side of one of the supporting plates (7), and a cleaning plate (15) is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the other supporting plate (7).
5. The efficient gypsum powder dewatering device according to claim 4, wherein a motor (12) is fixed on the outer wall of the top of the dewatering box (2), and one end of an output shaft of the motor (12) is connected with the rotating rod (6) through a bolt.
6. The efficient gypsum powder dewatering device according to claim 5, wherein the motor (12) and the heater (16) are connected with a switch through wires, and the switch is connected with a power supply through wires.
7. The efficient gypsum powder dewatering device according to any one of claims 1-5, characterized in that the four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box (2) can be fixed with the fixed legs (1), and the outer wall of the bottom of the four fixed legs (1) is carved with anti-skid grains.
8. The efficient gypsum powder dewatering device according to any one of claims 1 to 5, wherein second telescopic rods (19) can be further fixed to four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the dewatering box (2), second springs (20) are sleeved on the outer walls of the four second telescopic rods (19), and fixing seats (21) are fixed to the outer walls of the bottom of the four second telescopic rods (19).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920661998.8U CN209778673U (en)||2019-05-10||2019-05-10||High-efficient dewatering device of gesso|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920661998.8U CN209778673U (en)||2019-05-10||2019-05-10||High-efficient dewatering device of gesso|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209778673U true CN209778673U (en)||2019-12-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920661998.8U Expired - Fee Related CN209778673U (en)||2019-05-10||2019-05-10||High-efficient dewatering device of gesso|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209778673U (en)|
- 2019-05-10 CN CN201920661998.8U patent/CN209778673U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN204081408U (en)||Indoor top wall troweling machine|
|CN205704693U (en)||A kind of insulating brick raw material agitator|
|CN106216005B (en)||The useless brick mud recycling system of ceramics factory|
|CN209778673U (en)||High-efficient dewatering device of gesso|
|CN205614818U (en)||Brick making machine|
|CN207997434U (en)||A kind of building block production agitating device|
|CN207844306U (en)||A kind of vertical conveyer that can be caused automatically into material|
|CN111070409A (en)||Pug mixing arrangement for ceramic machining|
|CN103134285B (en)||Drying treatment system of slurry|
|CN206676509U (en)||Land plaster storing bin control device|
|CN207890716U (en)||A kind of thermal insulation board factory supplies elevator|
|CN209851278U (en)||Linkage blanking mechanism for pneumatic wet spraying machine|
|CN209735710U (en)||Abandonment stone material breaker|
|CN211385274U (en)||Stirring type crusher|
|CN208647901U (en)||A kind of permanent ferrite slurry feed device|
|CN208163961U (en)||Elevator counterweight block automatic production line|
|CN210647294U (en)||Grit production line raw materials distributor|
|CN103134282B (en)||Drying treatment production line of slurry|
|CN213651252U (en)||Cement promotes conveyor for cement manufacture|
|CN214582336U (en)||Multistage drying equipment for calcium carbonate production|
|CN215248249U (en)||Raw material feeding is with lock wind feeder|
|CN212201321U (en)||Mortar conveyor for view engineering|
|CN208695251U (en)||A kind of low impact force type feeding device of gyratory crusher|
|CN213415406U (en)||Crushed stone conveying device|
|CN215029880U (en)||Prevent feed bin that immediately grinds of putty|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20191213
Termination date: 20210510
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|