CN209618310U - A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device - Google PatentsA kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209618310U CN209618310U CN201822068765.5U CN201822068765U CN209618310U CN 209618310 U CN209618310 U CN 209618310U CN 201822068765 U CN201822068765 U CN 201822068765U CN 209618310 U CN209618310 U CN 209618310U
- Prior art keywords
- power transmission
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 36
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000000872 buffers Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000011514 iron Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 230000003028 elevating Effects 0.000 description 6
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 4
- 241000219430 Betula pendula Species 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device, including rack body, power output portion, roller-way bracket, roller-way conveying section and counterweight, the output end in power output portion is connect with roller-way bracket, power output portion driving roller-way bracket is slided up and down along rack body, roller-way conveying section is arranged on roller-way bracket, power transmission mechanism is provided with above rack body, one end of power transmission mechanism is connect with roller-way bracket, the other end of power transmission mechanism with reconnection.A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device described in the utility model cooperates counterweight by power transmission mechanism, can mitigate power output portion bearing load, while roller-way bracket is slided up and down along rack body, the conveying stationarity of roller-way conveying section can be improved.
The utility model belongs to the manufacturing technology field of elevating transport apparatus, and in particular to a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying Device.
Elevating transport apparatus is widely used in automobile engine, in gearbox assembly line, and elevating transport apparatus can satisfy The requirement of assembly line workpiece delivery head variation.In the prior art, elevating transport apparatus drives guide rod to lift by cylinder, in turn Realize roll segments lifting conveying.But the defect of this kind of conveying device is, for go up and down conveying roll segments weight all by Cylinder is born, and therefore, in traditional industries needs to select the biggish cylinder of load capacity as power output device；In addition, existing liter Conveying device fluctuation of service in roll segments lifting transmission process drops, so that the workpiece smoothness in roll segments is poor.
Utility model content
Technical problem to be solved by the utility model is to provide a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device, solve existing Having in technology cylinder bear, load is larger and elevating transport apparatus conveys unstable technical problem.
In order to solve the above technical problems, the technical solution adopted in the utility model: a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device, It is characterized by comprising rack body, power output portion, roller-way bracket, roller-way conveying section and counterweight, the power outputs The output end in portion is connect with roller-way bracket, and power output portion driving roller-way bracket is slided up and down along rack body, the roller-way Conveying section is arranged on roller-way bracket, and power transmission mechanism, the power transmission mechanism are provided with above the rack body One end connect with roller-way bracket, the other end of power transmission mechanism with reconnection.
Preferably, guiding axis is fixed in the rack body, the guiding axis passes through counterweight, and the counterweight is along guiding Axis moves up and down.
Preferably, linear bearing, the guiding are provided in the top and bottom position of counterweight, the counterweight Axis passes through linear bearing.
Preferably, the counterweight includes clump weight and counterweight adjustment block.
Preferably, the power transmission mechanism is provided with two groups, and two groups of power transmission mechanisms are at the top of rack body The left and right sides, and pass through axis connection between two groups of power transmission mechanisms.
Preferably, the pallet workpiece lifting conveying device further includes wirerope, power transmission mechanism described in two groups of connection Axis among be provided with idler wheel, one end of the wirerope is connect with roller-way bracket, the other end of wirerope around after idler wheel with With reconnection.
Preferably, the power transmission mechanism is chain sprocket mechanism or is any one in belt pulley mechanism Kind.
Preferably, the rack body is longitudinally positioned linear guide, and sliding block is connected in the linear guide, described Sliding block is connect with roller-way bracket.
Preferably, it is provided in the linear guide at the upper end position of linear guide and buffers buting iron in place.
Preferably, roller-way backgauge cylinder is provided in the roller-way conveying section.
The utility model has the beneficial effects that the utility model discloses a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device, including bracket Ontology, power output portion, roller-way bracket, roller-way conveying section and counterweight, the output end and roller-way bracket in power output portion connect It connects, power output portion driving roller-way bracket is slided up and down along rack body, and roller-way conveying section is arranged on roller-way bracket, bracket Power transmission mechanism is provided with above ontology, one end of power transmission mechanism is connect with roller-way bracket, power transmission mechanism The other end with reconnection.A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device described in the utility model, is matched by power transmission mechanism Counterweight is closed, power output portion bearing load can be mitigated, while roller-way bracket is slided up and down along rack body, and roller can be improved The conveying stationarity of road conveying section.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the structural schematic diagram of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device；
Fig. 2 is the structural schematic diagram of rack body；
Fig. 3 is the attachment structure schematic diagram in power output portion, roller-way bracket and roller-way conveying section；
Fig. 4 is the attachment structure schematic diagram of rack body and counterweight；
Appended drawing reference in figure, 1- rack body, 1.1- bottom plate, 1.2- column, 1.3- top plate, the angle 1.4- support plate；2- is dynamic Power output section；3- roller-way bracket；4- roller-way conveying section；5- counterweight, 5.1- clump weight, 5.2- counterweight adjustment block；6- linear guide； 7- sliding block；8- connecting plate；9- block；10- power transmission mechanism, 10.1- sprocket wheel, 10.2- chain；11-L type roller-way cradle top Chain stay；Chain stay at the top of 12- counterweight；13- guiding axis；14- linear bearing；Steel wire in 16-L type roller-way bracket Rope support；The wire rope bracket at the top of 17- counterweight；18- idler wheel；19- buffers buting iron in place；20- axis；21- bearing；22- is dynamic Power transmits bracket.
Below by the technical scheme in the utility model embodiment is clearly and completely described, it is clear that described Embodiment is only the utility model a part of the embodiment, instead of all the embodiments.Based on the implementation in the utility model Example, every other embodiment obtained by those of ordinary skill in the art without making creative efforts belong to The range of the utility model protection.
A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device, as shown in Figs 1-4, including rack body 1, power output portion 2, roller-way branch Frame 3, roller-way conveying section 4 and counterweight 5.In the present embodiment, rack body 1 include bottom plate 1.1, two on bottom plate it is vertical Column 1.2, the top plate 1.3 on column.It is supported between two root posts 1.2 and bottom plate 1.1 by angle support plate 1.4.Two vertical It is vertically arranged with linear guide 6 in column 1.2, sliding block 7 is connected in linear guide 6, sliding block 7 is connect with roller-way bracket 3.This implementation In example, power output portion 2 is cylinder.Cylinder 2 drives roller-way bracket 3 to slide up and down along linear guide 6.It is filled using this lifting Set the stationarity that the lifting conveying of roller-way bracket can be improved.
Roller-way bracket 3 is for placing roller-way conveying section 4.In the present embodiment, roller-way bracket 3 is L-type structure, roller-way bracket 3 Top be fixed with connecting plate 8, the output section of cylinder 2 is connect with connecting plate 8, cylinder 2 by connecting plate 8 drive roller-way bracket 3 Carry out elevating movement.Roller-way conveying section 4 is placed in L-type roller-way bracket 3.In order to avoid conveying workpieces are sliding in roller-way conveying section It is dynamic, in the present embodiment, the block 9 for stopping workpiece sliding is provided in roller-way conveying section 4, block 9 is roller-way gear in the present embodiment Material cylinder.
In order to mitigate the load of cylinder, two groups of power transmission mechanisms 10 are provided on the top plate 1.1 of rack body.Two groups dynamic Force transmission mechanism 10 is connected close to the left and right sides of top plate, and between two groups of power transmission mechanisms 10 by axis 20.Power transmission Mechanism 10 is chain sprocket mechanism or is any one in belt pulley mechanism.In the present embodiment, preferred power transmission Mechanism 10 is chain sprocket mechanism.Specifically, power transmission mechanism 10 includes two sprocket wheels 10.1 and chain 10.2.Sprocket wheel 10.1 are fixed in power transmission bracket 22 by bearing 21, and power transmission bracket 22 is fixed in top plate 1.3.Two sprocket wheels 10.1 are located at the one in front and one in back position of power transmission bracket 22.The top of L-type roller-way bracket 3 is fixed with chain stay 11, counterweight 5 Top be also fixed with chain stay 12, one end of chain 10.2 and the chain stay 11 of L-type roller-way cradle top are fixed, chain Chain stay 12 at the top of 10.2 other end and counterweight is fixed.
In order to guarantee that counterweight only moves in the longitudinal direction, rack body 1 is longitudinally fixed guiding axis 13, and guiding axis 13 passes through Counterweight 5, i.e. counterweight 5 are moved up and down along guiding axis 13.
In order to slide counterweight smoothly along guiding axis, close to the top and bottom position of counterweight, it is arranged in counterweight 5 There is linear bearing 14, guiding axis 13 passes through linear bearing 14.Linear bearing, which is arranged, can reduce rubbing between guiding axis and counterweight Power is wiped, so that smoothly sliding with focusing in guiding axis.
Since counterweight needs to be adjusted according to the weight of conveying workpieces in roller-way conveying section, in the present embodiment, counterweight 5 is wrapped Include clump weight 5.1 and counterweight adjustment block 5.2.Using the weight of the adjustable counterweight of counterweight adjustment block, to adapt to different weight The conveying of workpiece.
In order to further ensure delivery safety, after preventing chain from unexpected fracture occurs, workpiece weight is complete in roller-way conveying section Portion is carried by cylinder.In the present embodiment, pallet workpiece lifting conveying device further includes wirerope (not shown), L-type roller-way It is provided with wire rope bracket 16 at the top of bracket, wire rope bracket 17 is also equipped at the top of counterweight.Connect two groups of chain sprockets Axis between be provided with idler wheel 18.One end of wirerope is connect with the wire rope bracket 16 in L-type roller-way bracket, wirerope it is another One end is connect after bypassing idler wheel 18 with the wire rope bracket 16 at the top of counterweight.
In order to avoid roller-way bracket is detached from the linear guide in column, in the present embodiment, close to the upper end of linear guide position Place is set, buffering buting iron 19 in place is provided in linear guide 6.When roller-way bracket is at the upper end position of linear guide, delay The end face roller-way bracket 3 for rushing buting iron 19 can prevent roller-way bracket from rising without limitation, avoid roller-way bracket from being detached from straight line and lead Rail.
A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device described in the utility model cooperates counterweight by power transmission mechanism, can To mitigate power output portion bearing load, while roller-way bracket is slided up and down along rack body, and roller-way conveying section can be improved Conveying stationarity.
Above description is only a specific implementation of the present invention, but the protection scope of the utility model is not limited to In this, anyone skilled in the art within the technical scope disclosed by the utility model, can readily occur in variation Or replacement, it should be covered within the scope of the utility model.Therefore, the protection scope of the utility model should be with the power Subject to the protection scope that benefit requires.
1. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device, it is characterised in that: including rack body, power output portion, roller-way bracket, roller The output end of road conveying section and counterweight, the power output portion is connect with roller-way bracket, and power output portion drives roller-way bracket It is slided up and down along rack body, the roller-way conveying section is arranged on roller-way bracket, is provided with above the rack body One end of power transmission mechanism, the power transmission mechanism is connect with roller-way bracket, the other end and counterweight of power transmission mechanism Connection.
2. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: fixed in the rack body There is guiding axis, the guiding axis passes through counterweight, and the counterweight is moved up and down along guiding axis.
3. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 2, it is characterised in that: close to counterweight top and Bottom position, linear bearing is provided in the counterweight, and the guiding axis passes through linear bearing.
4. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 3, it is characterised in that: the counterweight includes clump weight And counterweight adjustment block.
5. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the power transmission mechanism is set It is equipped with two groups, the left and right sides of two groups of power transmission mechanisms at the top of rack body, and lead between two groups of power transmission mechanisms Cross axis connection.
6. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 5, it is characterised in that: the pallet workpiece lifting is defeated Sending device further includes wirerope, is provided with idler wheel among the axis of power transmission mechanism described in two groups of connection, and the one of the wirerope End is connect with roller-way bracket, and the other end of wirerope is around after idler wheel and with reconnection.
7. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 6, it is characterised in that: the power transmission mechanism is Chain sprocket mechanism or be any one in belt pulley mechanism.
8. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: on the rack body longitudinal direction It is provided with linear guide, sliding block is connected in the linear guide, the sliding block is connect with roller-way bracket.
9. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 8, it is characterised in that: close to the upper end of linear guide It is provided in the linear guide at position and buffers buting iron in place.
10. a kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: in the roller-way conveying section It is provided with roller-way backgauge cylinder.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201822068765.5U CN209618310U (en)||2018-12-11||2018-12-11||A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201822068765.5U CN209618310U (en)||2018-12-11||2018-12-11||A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209618310U true CN209618310U (en)||2019-11-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201822068765.5U Active CN209618310U (en)||2018-12-11||2018-12-11||A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209618310U (en)|
- 2018-12-11 CN CN201822068765.5U patent/CN209618310U/en active Active
|CN203924822U (en)||A kind of vertically displaceable parking apparatus|
|CN103883145B (en)||Vertical lifting parking equipment|
|CN209618310U (en)||A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device|
|CN109516184A (en)||A kind of pallet workpiece lifting conveying device|
|CN2908452Y (en)||Guides system of electric lifting trolley|
|CN104944145B (en)||Automatic loading/unloading lift|
|CN105236294B (en)||A kind of big stroke steel roll lifting equipment|
|CN204643721U (en)||A kind of arm plate lifting mechanism|
|CN206858058U (en)||A kind of Jing Yin hoistable platform of domestic type|
|CN209162135U (en)||Large-scale workpiece is heat-treated transfer device|
|CN206538145U (en)||A kind of hoistable platform|
|CN207580713U (en)||A kind of two-way delivery platform of section bar|
|CN208345152U (en)||Trigger is returned in a kind of lifting|
|CN207175366U (en)||A kind of forklift|
|CN205241185U (en)||Three -dimensional fork truck promotes structure|
|CN110155623A (en)||A kind of high load-carrying single track hanging transportation system|
|CN201161715Y (en)||Operation bench moving apparatus of hoistable platform vehicle|
|CN204779663U (en)||Promote ladle formula RH vacuum tank sideslip platform truck|
|CN105383884B (en)||A kind of rack-and-pinion draw-gear|
|CN208120670U (en)||Migrate elevator|
|CN203474851U (en)||Bar quenching device|
|CN210794699U (en)||Automatic conveying plate line of drying furnace|
|CN104918724B (en)||Horizontal belt bank with elongate strip of tape supporting carriage and passive center hook system|
|CN201362641Y (en)||Hanging-type cooling water pocket|
|CN204872817U (en)||Automatic go up unloading lift|