CN207729318U - A kind of LED bay light - Google PatentsA kind of LED bay light Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207729318U CN207729318U CN201721590096.7U CN201721590096U CN207729318U CN 207729318 U CN207729318 U CN 207729318U CN 201721590096 U CN201721590096 U CN 201721590096U CN 207729318 U CN207729318 U CN 207729318U
- Prior art keywords
- radiating substrate
- led bay
- bay light
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 52
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 238000004020 luminiscence type Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 239000011324 bead Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 238000010273 cold forging Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 claims description 14
- 239000000084 colloidal system Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000007 visual effect Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241001465382 Physalis alkekengi Species 0.000 description 1
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009738 saturating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of LED bay lights, including：Radiating subassembly, the radiating subassembly include several cooling fins that the rear end of heat-radiating substrate and heat-radiating substrate vertically extends, and the heat-radiating substrate is integrally formed with cooling fin by cold forging；Power supply module, the power supply module include shell and driving power, and enclosure interior is provided with the chamber of accommodating driving power, and cooling fin has mounting plate, shell to be fixedly connected with mounting plate backwards to the end set of heat-radiating substrate；Luminescence component, the luminescence component are arranged in the front end of heat-radiating substrate comprising pcb board, the LED lamp bead being arranged on pcb board, and the lens immediately ahead of LED lamp bead light emission direction are set；Lampshade, the lampshade are arranged in the front end of heat-radiating substrate, and luminescence component are provide with inside it.A kind of LED bay light of the utility model has simple in structure, easy to assembly, the advantages such as production cost is low.
The utility model is related to field of LED illumination more particularly to a kind of LED bay lights.
In modern fast-developing LED illumination industry, the advantages that due to the energy saving of LED light, long lifespan and easy care by To the favor of people, LED light is increasingly used in the various aspects for producing and living, wherein in factory, workshop, mine In will largely use LED bay light.The existing main processing technology of LED bay light radiator is that aluminium extruded is molded, processing Complex process, production cost is high, and production efficiency is relatively low, and the assembling of existing LED bay light is also not convenient enough, time-consuming and laborious.
The utility model aims to solve the problem that above-mentioned mentioned technical problem, provides a kind of simple in structure, easy to assembly, production LED bay light at low cost.
The utility model is realized through the following technical scheme：A kind of LED bay light, including：Radiating subassembly, it is described Radiating subassembly includes several cooling fins that the rear end of heat-radiating substrate and heat-radiating substrate vertically extends, the heat-radiating substrate with Cooling fin is integrally formed by cold forging；Power supply module, the power supply module include shell and driving power, and enclosure interior is provided with The chamber of accommodating driving power, cooling fin have mounting plate, shell to be fixedly connected with mounting plate backwards to the end set of heat-radiating substrate； Luminescence component, the luminescence component are arranged in the front end of heat-radiating substrate comprising pcb board, the LED lamp bead being arranged on pcb board, And the lens immediately ahead of LED lamp bead light emission direction are set；Lampshade, the lampshade are arranged in the front end of heat-radiating substrate, and will Luminescence component is provide with inside it.
Preferably, the heat-radiating substrate is round plate body, cooling fin include surround heat-radiating substrate axis setting it is several First plate body of arc and the lateral wall of the first plate body are evenly distributed several second plate bodys extended.
Preferably, raised line is provided on second plate body along its length, raised line is arranged towards one end of mounting plate There is the first threaded connection hole, the first mounting hole is correspondingly arranged on mounting plate and shell.
Preferably, the end set of the shell towards cooling fin has the conducting wire mounting hole for making conducting wire pass through, driving power It is connect with pcb board by conducting wire, the lateral wall of shell is provided with a recess portion, and the first mounting hole is arranged in recess portion.
Preferably, it is configured to heat dissipation channel between adjacent two second plate bodys, is provided on mounting plate and is connected to heat dissipation channel Through-hole.
Preferably, the front end of the heat-radiating substrate is provided with the first groove, and the first bottom portion of groove is provided with the second screw thread company Hole is connect, the second mounting hole is correspondingly arranged on pcb board.
Preferably, the open edge of first groove is surrounded with coordinates the second groove, the second groove-bottom with lens Portion is provided with glue groove, and lens are Nian Jie with heat-radiating substrate by colloid.
Preferably, the lampshade is in horn-like setting, and the smaller one end of opening is fixedly connected with heat-radiating substrate, lampshade Madial wall is provided with reflective layer.
Preferably, the lampshade and one end that heat-radiating substrate connects be provided with it is parallel with heat-radiating substrate surface be affixed against Face is provided with third mounting hole on abutment face, third threaded connection hole is correspondingly arranged on heat-radiating substrate.
Preferably, the shell is provided with hook backwards to the side of cooling fin.
Advantageous effect is：Compared with prior art, a kind of LED bay light of the utility model is simple in structure, easy to assembly, Replacement easy to disassemble, by the both ends that LED luminescence components and power supply module are separately positioned on to radiating subassembly so that radiator can To radiate simultaneously to LED luminescence components and power supply module, heat dissipation effect is good, and integrally formed by using cold forging Radiating subassembly so that heat radiation assembly structure intensity is high, good heat dissipation effect, lighter in weight, and production efficiency is high, production cost It is low.
Description of the drawings
Specific embodiment of the present utility model is described in further detail below in conjunction with attached drawing, wherein：
Fig. 1 is a kind of dimensional structure diagram of LED bay light of the utility model；
Fig. 2 is the dismantling schematic diagram of Fig. 1；
Fig. 3 is the dimensional structure diagram at the radiating subassembly wherein visual angle in Fig. 2；
Fig. 4 is the dimensional structure diagram at another visual angle of radiating subassembly in Fig. 2.
Specific implementation mode
As depicted in figs. 1 and 2, a kind of LED bay light, including：Radiating subassembly, radiating subassembly include heat-radiating substrate 1, and Several cooling fins 2 that the rear end of heat-radiating substrate 1 vertically extends, heat-radiating substrate 1 are integrally formed with cooling fin 2 by cold forging；Electricity Source component, power supply module include shell 3 and driving power, and shell 3 is internally provided with the chamber of accommodating driving power, by driving electricity Source is arranged in shell 3, can play a very good protection to it, and cooling fin 2 has peace backwards to the end set of heat-radiating substrate 1 Loading board 4, mounting plate 4 are detachably connected with cooling fin 2, and shell 3 is fixedly connected with mounting plate 4；Luminescence component, luminescence component setting In the front end of heat-radiating substrate 1 comprising pcb board 5, the LED lamp bead being arranged on pcb board 5, and setting shine in LED lamp bead Lens 6 immediately ahead of direction；Lampshade 7, lampshade 7 are arranged in the front end of heat-radiating substrate 1, and luminescence component are provide with inside it. A kind of LED bay light of the utility model is simple in structure, easy to assembly, replacement easy to disassemble, by by LED luminescence components and electricity Source component is separately positioned on the both ends of radiating subassembly so that radiator can simultaneously carry out LED luminescence components and power supply module Heat dissipation, heat dissipation effect is good, and by using the integrally formed radiating subassembly of cold forging so that and heat radiation assembly structure intensity is high, Good heat dissipation effect, lighter in weight, and production efficiency are high, and production cost is low.
As shown in Figure 3 and Figure 4, heat-radiating substrate 1 can be circular slab body, and cooling fin 2 includes the axis for surrounding heat-radiating substrate 1 First plate body 8 of several arcs being arranged and the lateral wall of the first plate body 8 are evenly distributed several second plate bodys extended 9, the second plate body 9 extends to the edge of heat-radiating substrate 1, and is provided with the arc-shaped bound edge concordant with 1 edge of heat-radiating substrate, to So that radiating subassembly is configured to cylindric, the structural strength that cooling fin 2 is connect with heat-radiating substrate 1 is improved, two adjacent first It is provided with heat dissipation gap between plate body 8, and heat dissipation channel 15 can also be configured between adjacent two second plate body 9, and is pacifying The through-hole 16 being connected to heat dissipation channel 15 is provided in loading board 4, to improve the heat dissipation performance of radiating subassembly, while pass through by Mounting plate 4 is fixed at the end of cooling fin 2 so that the end of several cooling fins 2 is fixed together, and is further carried The high structural strength of cooling fin 2, can effectively prevent cooling fin 2 to deform.
Raised line 10 can be provided on second plate body 9 along its length, the setting of raised line 10 can improve the second plate body 9 Structural strength, one end of raised line 10 towards mounting plate 4 is provided with the first threaded connection hole 11, corresponding on mounting plate 4 and shell 3 It is provided with the first mounting hole 12, the first mounting hole 12 on shell 3 and mounting plate 4 is sequentially passed through by screw, with the first screw thread Connecting hole 11 coordinates, and to which shell 3 to be fixedly connected with radiating subassembly, installation is simple and fast, and mounting plate 4 disposably can be completed With the installation of power supply module.
Shell 3 can be provided with the conducting wire mounting hole for making conducting wire 13 pass through towards the end of cooling fin 2, on heat-radiating substrate 1 It is also equipped with guiding mounting hole, driving power is connect by conducting wire 13 with pcb board 5, and the lateral wall of shell 3 is provided with a recess portion 14, the first mounting hole 12 is arranged in recess portion 14.
The front end of heat-radiating substrate 1 can be provided with the first groove 17, and 17 bottom of the first groove is provided with the second threaded connection Hole 18 is correspondingly arranged on the second mounting hole 19 on pcb board 5, is matched successively with the second mounting hole 19 and the second threaded hole by screw It closes, to which pcb board 5 is fixed at 17 bottom of the first groove.
Further, the open edge of the first groove 17 is surrounded with coordinates the second groove 20, the second groove with lens 6 20 bottoms are provided with glue groove 21, and lens 6 are Nian Jie with heat-radiating substrate 1 by colloid, and glass lens 6 may be used in lens 6, to carry High transparency, and good weatherability, long-term outdoor use, and material itself will not have greatly changed, and reduce light decay degree, The service life of lamps and lanterns is extended, when mounted, the edge mate at the edge of lens 6 and the second groove 20 will be saturating by colloid The bottom surface of mirror 6 is Nian Jie with the bottom surface of the second groove 20, and by being provided with glue groove 21, and colloid can be made to be stored in glue groove 21 It is interior, so that the bonding of lens 6 is more stable and firm.
Lampshade 7 can be in horn-like setting, and the smaller one end of opening is fixedly connected with heat-radiating substrate 1, the inside of lampshade 7 Wall is provided with reflective layer, and lampshade 7 can play a protective role to LED luminescence components, while by the reflective layer of 7 inner wall of lampshade, The exitance of light can be improved, the light emission luminance of LED luminescence components is improved.
Further, lampshade 7 and one end that heat-radiating substrate 1 connects be provided with it is parallel with 1 surface of heat-radiating substrate be affixed support By face 22, it is provided with third mounting hole 23 on abutment face 22, third threaded connection hole 24 is correspondingly arranged on heat-radiating substrate 1, pacifies When dress, abutment face 22 and the sides aligned parallel of heat-radiating substrate 1 are affixed, then by screw successively with third mounting hole 23 and third spiral shell Line connecting hole 24 coordinates, and to realize the installation of lampshade 7, improves the stability of the installation of lampshade 7.
For the ease of carrying out suspension fixation to bulkhead lamp, shell 3 can be provided with hook 25 backwards to the side of cooling fin 2, The mode that hook 25 is connected through a screw thread is fixedly connected with shell 3, easy to disassemble and replacement, and makes the processing of shell 3 more Add simple.
Above example is only to illustrate the technical solution of the utility model and is not intended to limit it, all without departing from this Any modification of utility model spirit and scope or equivalent replacement should all cover the range in technical solutions of the utility model It is interior.
1. a kind of LED bay light, which is characterized in that including：
Radiating subassembly, the radiating subassembly include heat-radiating substrate (1) and heat-radiating substrate (1) if rear end vertically extend Dry cooling fin (2), the heat-radiating substrate (1) are integrally formed with cooling fin (2) by cold forging；Power supply module, the power supply module Including shell (3) and driving power, shell (3) is internally provided with the chamber of accommodating driving power, and cooling fin (2) is backwards to heat dissipation base The end set of plate (1) has mounting plate (4), shell (3) to be fixedly connected with mounting plate (4)；
Luminescence component, front end of the luminescence component setting in heat-radiating substrate (1) comprising pcb board (5) is arranged in pcb board (5) LED lamp bead on, and the lens (6) that are arranged immediately ahead of LED lamp bead light emission direction；
Lampshade (7), lampshade (7) setting are provide with inside it in the front end of heat-radiating substrate (1), and by luminescence component.
2. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the heat-radiating substrate (1) is round plate body, Cooling fin (2) includes the first plate body (8) and the first plate body (8) for several arcs being arranged around the axis of heat-radiating substrate (1) Lateral wall be evenly distributed several second plate bodys (9) extended.
3. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 2, which is characterized in that square along its length on second plate body (9) To raised line (10) is provided with, one end of raised line (10) towards mounting plate (4) is provided with the first threaded connection hole (11), mounting plate (4) and on shell (3) it is correspondingly arranged on the first mounting hole (12).
4. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 3, which is characterized in that the shell (3) is towards cooling fin (2) End set has the conducting wire mounting hole for making conducting wire (13) pass through, driving power to be connect with pcb board (5) by conducting wire (13), shell (3) lateral wall is provided with a recess portion (14), and the first mounting hole (12) setting is in recess portion (14).
5. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 2, which is characterized in that be configured between adjacent two second plate bodys (9) Heat dissipation channel (15) is provided with the through-hole (16) being connected to heat dissipation channel (15) on mounting plate (4).
6. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the front end of the heat-radiating substrate (1) is provided with First groove (17), the first groove (17) bottom are provided with the second threaded connection hole (18), and is correspondingly arranged on pcb board (5) Two mounting holes (19).
7. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 6, which is characterized in that the open edge of first groove (17) It is surrounded with and coordinates the second groove (20), the second groove (20) bottom to be provided with glue groove (21) with lens (6), lens (6) are logical It is Nian Jie with heat-radiating substrate (1) to cross colloid.
8. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the lampshade (7) is in horn-like setting, The smaller one end of opening is fixedly connected with heat-radiating substrate (1), and the madial wall of lampshade (7) is provided with reflective layer.
9. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 8, which is characterized in that the lampshade (7) connects with heat-radiating substrate (1) The one end connect is provided with the abutment face (22) being affixed parallel with heat-radiating substrate (1) surface, and third peace is provided on abutment face (22) It fills hole (23), third threaded connection hole (24) is correspondingly arranged on heat-radiating substrate (1).
10. a kind of LED bay light according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the shell (3) is backwards to cooling fin (2) Side is provided with hook (25).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721590096.7U CN207729318U (en)||2017-11-23||2017-11-23||A kind of LED bay light|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721590096.7U CN207729318U (en)||2017-11-23||2017-11-23||A kind of LED bay light|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207729318U true CN207729318U (en)||2018-08-14|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721590096.7U Active CN207729318U (en)||2017-11-23||2017-11-23||A kind of LED bay light|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207729318U (en)|
- 2017-11-23 CN CN201721590096.7U patent/CN207729318U/en active Active
|CN101893180B (en)||LED lamp bulb|
|CN101893178A (en)||LED lamp tube|
|CN201293219Y (en)||LED fluorescent lamp|
|CN207729318U (en)||A kind of LED bay light|
|CN107883262A (en)||A kind of LED bay light|
|CN202160342U (en)||LED circuit board mounting structure and LED fluorescent lamp possessing the mounting structure|
|CN108302344A (en)||Light emitting diode bulb and car light module|
|CN204005599U (en)||A kind of LED Mining lamps and lanterns|
|CN207906892U (en)||A kind of LEDbulb lamp|
|CN203980052U (en)||The high canopy lamp of LED|
|CN203718563U (en)||Simple LED mining lamp|
|CN201284995Y (en)||High-power LED daylight lamp|
|CN105003868A (en)||LED streetlamp module|
|CN106764534B (en)||A kind of LED energy-saving lamp|
|CN201983020U (en)||Light-emitting diode lamp|
|CN201925767U (en)||Light emitting diode light source module in independent radiating structure|
|CN201844238U (en)||LED illumination lamp|
|CN205065334U (en)||Light -emitting diode (LED) bulb lamp|
|CN201314485Y (en)||High-power LED (light emitting diode) lamp with pentahedral light emitting|
|CN207815031U (en)||The shoes box lamp of high efficiency and heat radiation|
|CN207610016U (en)||A kind of high-powered LED lamp|
|CN203176831U (en)||LED candle lamp|
|CN102997117A (en)||Light emitting diode (LED) long distance tunnel lamp|
|CN202532231U (en)||LED lamp with excellent radiating effect|
|CN202203719U (en)||A surface mount type LED fluorescent lamp|