CN207474745U - Coupling terminal block - Google PatentsCoupling terminal block Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207474745U CN207474745U CN201721450893.5U CN201721450893U CN207474745U CN 207474745 U CN207474745 U CN 207474745U CN 201721450893 U CN201721450893 U CN 201721450893U CN 207474745 U CN207474745 U CN 207474745U
- Prior art keywords
- terminal block
- coupling terminal
- metal clips
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 40
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 40
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 40
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 119
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 119
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 21
- 239000010931 gold Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229910052737 gold Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 208000002925 Dental Caries Diseases 0.000 claims description 3
- 206010058109 Hangnail Diseases 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 229910052802 copper Inorganic materials 0.000 description 5
- 239000010949 copper Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000208340 Araliaceae Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000003140 Panax quinquefolius Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000010099 disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000284 extract Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000005035 ginseng Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000008434 ginseng Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004806 packaging method and process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000019491 signal transduction Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model is suitable for connector technique field, provide a kind of coupling terminal block, the coupling terminal block includes terminal base, multiple jacks that a plurality of cavities are arranged at intervals on terminal base and is connected with exterior space and is corresponded with each cavity and be connected with corresponding cavity, data/address bus and each data separated time are inserted into corresponding cavity from each jack respectively, coupling terminal block, which further includes, multiple to be respectively arranged at the multiple metal clips being electrically connected in each cavity and mutually and is sticked respectively and the inner wall of each cavity and multiple metal catch for being electrically connected mutually, one end elasticity of metal clips pushes the side of cavity inner wall and other end elasticity pushes metal catch and the wire of the wire of data/address bus or data separated time is held between metal clips and metal catch.Coupling terminal block provided by the utility model, contact surface bigger can effectively reduce impedance value, avoid the technical issues of coupling terminal block generates heat during the work time.
The utility model belongs to technical field of electric connectors more particularly to a kind of coupling terminal block.
Power electronics is matched in wiring, is commonly used and is played signal connection and the coupling terminal block of transmitting effect, mainly will A piece signal bus and Duo Gen signal separated times link together so that the electric signal in signal bus can be transferred to more signals Separated time.General signal wire all includes insulated hull and the wire that is wrapped in inside insulated hull, it is existing in there are a kind of terminals Sub- platform including terminal base, is arranged at intervals with a plurality of cavities, the elasticity being electrically connected mutually is placed in each cavity in terminal base Copper sheet, is additionally provided with the jack for corresponding with each cavity and connect with corresponding cavity respectively on terminal base, signal bus and respectively Signal separated time can be inserted into from each jack in corresponding cavity, and then each elastic copper sheet elastic compression is in signal bus and each letter On number separated time, since each elastic copper sheet is electrically connected mutually, the electric signal on signal bus can be transferred to each signal Separated time.However, such compression mode causes the wire in signal wire to only have side to be contacted with elastic copper sheet, and opposite side is The inner wall in cavity is supported, this connection mode so that the contact area of elastic copper sheet and wire is smaller, and impedance value is higher, Coupling terminal block can generate heat serious during working.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of coupling terminal blocks, it is intended to solve coupling terminal block of the prior art It generates heat the technical issues of serious.
The utility model is realized in this way a kind of coupling terminal block, for data/address bus to be divided with an at least single data Line is electrically connected, and the coupling terminal block includes terminal base, be arranged at intervals on the terminal base a plurality of cavities and with outside Multiple jacks that space is connected and corresponds and be connected with the corresponding cavity with each cavity, the data are total Line and each data separated time are inserted into the corresponding cavity from each jack respectively, and the coupling terminal block further includes multiple It is respectively arranged at the multiple metal clips being electrically connected in each cavity and mutually and is sticked respectively and each cavity The inner wall and multiple metal catch being electrically connected mutually, one end elasticity of the metal clips push the side of the cavity inner wall The metal catch is pushed with other end elasticity and by the wire of the data/address bus or the wire of the data separated time It is held between the metal clips and the metal catch.
Further, the metal clips is in " V " type, and the metal clips includes that elasticity pushes the cavity inner wall One impeller and the of the metal catch is pushed close to the side elastic connection of the jack and elasticity with first impeller Two impeller.
Further, each jack being open with second impeller close to the metal catch towards the cavity One end is opposite, be additionally provided on the terminal base be connected with exterior space and corresponded with each cavity and with corresponding institute Multiple pin holes that cavity is connected are stated, the pin holes are located at second impeller backwards to the side of first impeller and use In supplying, contact pin is inserted into and the second impeller described in pushing tow is so that second impeller is detached with the metal catch.
Further, the inner wall of the cavity, which is equipped with, keeps out beam, and second impeller is set close to the side for keeping out beam Have across the notch for keeping out beam, the width of the notch is more than the width for keeping out beam, described to keep out beam for keeping out Second impeller is to prevent the metal clips from being plastically deformed.
Further, the terminal base include the shell equipped with cavity, the opening for being covered on the cavity and with it is described outer Cover board that shell is fixedly connected and the partition board for being arranged at intervals in the cavity and be divided into the cavity multiple cavitys, Each partition board is between the adjacent metal clips.
Further, the coupling terminal block, which further includes, is set to the adjacent metal clips close to one end of the cover board And the multiple metal connecting plates for connecting the adjacent metal clips.
Further, each metal clips and each metal connecting plate are connected using integrated molding.
Further, the adjacent metal clips is equipped with towards the side of the partition board is fastened in falling for the partition board side wall Thorn.
Further, the partition board is equipped with the slot being inserted into for the metal connecting plate close to the side of the cover board.
Further, each partition board towards the end face of the cover board be equipped with connecting hole, the cover board towards it is described every The side of plate is equipped with the connecting pole for being inserted into the connecting hole, and the connecting pole is interference fitted with connecting hole.
The utility model has the technical effect that relative to the prior art：Coupling terminal block provided by the utility model includes end Stroma and the multiple metal clips being arranged in terminal base and multiple metal catch, each metal clips are electrically connected, each metal gear Piece is also electrically connected, and signal bus can be inserted into from any one jack, and each signal separated time can be inserted into from remaining jack, gold Belong to after shrapnel and metal catch compress the wire inside signal bus and signal separated time, you can with by the electricity of signal bus Signal transduction is to signal separated time.Coupling terminal block provided by the utility model is additionally arranged metal catch, metal clips in cavity Wire is compressed from both sides with metal catch, relative to only use metal clips from a side compression for, contact surface bigger can To effectively reduce impedance value, the technical issues of coupling terminal block generates heat during the work time is avoided.
Description of the drawings
In order to illustrate more clearly of the technical solution of the utility model embodiment, below will to the utility model embodiment or Attached drawing needed to be used in the description of the prior art is briefly described, it should be apparent that, drawings described below is only Some embodiments of the utility model, for those of ordinary skill in the art, without creative efforts, It can also be obtained according to these attached drawings other attached drawings.
Fig. 1 is the stereogram for the wire connection terminal that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 2 is the exploded view for the wire connection terminal that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 3 is the exploded view for the wire connection terminal that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 4 is the sectional view for the wire connection terminal that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 5 is the sectional view for the wire connection terminal that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 6 is the stereogram for the metal baffle that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 7 is the stereogram for the metal clips that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 8 is the stereogram for the shell that the utility model embodiment provides.
The embodiment of the utility model is described below in detail, the example of the embodiment is shown in the drawings, wherein from beginning Same or similar element is represented to same or similar label eventually or there is the element of same or like function.Below by ginseng The embodiment for examining attached drawing description is exemplary, it is intended to for explaining the utility model, and it is not intended that the utility model Limitation.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that be referred to as " being fixed on " or " being set to " another when element A element, it directly on another element or can be connected on another element.When an element is known as " even It is connected to " another element, it can be directly to another element or be indirectly connected on another element.
It is to be appreciated that term " length ", " width ", " on ", " under ", "front", "rear", "left", "right", " vertical ", The orientation or position relationship of the instructions such as " level ", " top ", " bottom " " interior ", " outer " are to be closed based on orientation shown in the drawings or position System is for only for ease of description the utility model and simplifies description rather than instruction or imply that signified device or element are necessary With specific orientation, with specific azimuth configuration and operation, therefore it is not intended that limitation to the utility model.
In addition, term " first ", " second " are only used for description purpose, and it is not intended that instruction or hint relative importance Or the implicit quantity for indicating indicated technical characteristic.Define " first " as a result, the feature of " second " can be expressed or Implicitly include one or more this feature." multiple " are meant that two or two in the description of the present invention, More than, unless otherwise specifically defined.
For the ordinary skill in the art, above-mentioned term can be understood in the utility model as the case may be In concrete meaning.
In order to make the purpose of the utility model, technical solutions and advantages more clearly understood, below in conjunction with attached drawing and implementation Example, the present invention is further described in detail.
Fig. 1 to Fig. 3 is referred to, the coupling terminal block that the utility model embodiment provides is used for a single data bus (not Diagram) and an at least single data separated time it is (not shown) be electrically connected, the coupling terminal block include terminal base 10, the terminal base A plurality of cavities 11 are arranged at intervals on 10 and be connected with exterior space and corresponded with each cavity 11 and with it is corresponding The multiple jacks 12 that are connected of the cavity 11, the data/address bus and each data separated time are respectively from each jack 12 It is inserted into the corresponding cavity 11, the coupling terminal block further includes multiple be respectively arranged in each cavity 11 and electricity mutually Property connection multiple metal clips 20 and be sticked respectively and the inner wall of each cavity 11 and multiple gold for being electrically connected mutually Belong to catch 30, one end elasticity of the metal clips 20 pushes the side of 11 inner wall of cavity and other end elasticity push it is described The wire of the wire of the data/address bus or the data separated time is simultaneously held on the metal clips by metal catch 30 Between 20 and the metal catch 30.It should be noted that the mode that each metal clips 20 is electrically connected can be by leading Line connects, and can also be connected by sheet metal；The mode that each metal catch 30 is electrically connected can be connected by conducting wire, Can be connected by sheet metal, but not limited to this, the structure of the data/address bus and the data separated time with it is of the prior art Conducting wire is identical, i.e., including insulated hull and the wire being wrapped in inside insulated hull.
Fig. 1 to Fig. 3 is referred to, the coupling terminal block that the utility model embodiment provides includes terminal base 10 and is arranged on end Multiple metal clips 20 and multiple metal catch 30 in stroma 10, each metal clips 20 are electrically connected, each metal catch 30 It is electrically connected, signal bus can be inserted into from any one jack 12 and into corresponding cavity 11, and each signal separated time can be from Remaining jack 12 is inserted into and is then using metal clips 20 and metal catch 30 that signal is total into corresponding cavity 11 Wire inside line and signal separated time compresses, and is conducted so as to fulfill by the electric signal of signal bus to multiple signal separated times.This The coupling terminal block that utility model embodiment provides is additionally arranged metal catch 30, metal clips 20 and metal catch in cavity 11 30 compress wire from both sides, relative to only use metal clips 20 from a side compression for, both sides are pressed into contact with face bigger, can To effectively reduce impedance value, the situation that coupling terminal block generates heat during the work time is avoided.
Fig. 1 to Fig. 3 is referred to, further, the metal clips 20 is in " V " type, and the metal clips 20 includes elasticity It pushes the first impeller 21 of 11 inner wall of cavity and connects with side elasticity of first impeller 21 close to the jack 12 It connects and elasticity pushes the second impeller 22 of the metal catch 30.The utility model embodiment is by the way that metal clips 20 is set as " V " type structure so that its included elasticity, simple in structure, manufacture is at low cost.
Fig. 1 to Fig. 3 is referred to, during physical cabling, often will appear since the elasticity of metal clips 20 is excessive, Second impeller 22 can not be pushed away metal catch by the softer wire of some quality after the insertion of jack 12 by the intensity of itself 30 to be clamped between the second impeller 22 and metal catch 30, and therefore, further, each jack 12 is towards the cavity 11 Opening it is opposite close to one end of the metal catch 30 with second impeller 22, be additionally provided on the terminal base 10 with outside Multiple pin holes 13 that space is connected and corresponds with each cavity 11 and be connected with the corresponding cavity 11, institute It states pin holes 13 and is located at second impeller 22 backwards to the side of first impeller 21 and for being inserted into simultaneously pushing tow institute for contact pin The second impeller 22 is stated so that second impeller 22 is detached with the metal catch 30.Specifically, when data/address bus or data When wire quality inside separated time is softer, tool contact pin can be utilized to be inserted into cavity 11 and the second leaf of pushing tow from pin holes 13 Plate 22 so that the end of the second impeller 22 is detached with metal catch 30, and data/address bus or data separated time then are inserted into jack 12 so that then its wire extracts contact pin between the second impeller 22 and metal catch 30, metal clips 20 resets, i.e., Wire can be clamped between the second impeller 22 and metal catch 30, complete connection.The utility model embodiment can be realized The data line softer to some wires carries out plug connection, and the scope of application is wider.
Fig. 2 to Fig. 8 is referred to, in order to avoid contact pin overexerts in the second impeller 22 of pushing tow and leads to metal clips 20 It can not spring back, further, the inner wall of the cavity 11, which is equipped with, keeps out beam 14, and second impeller 22 keeps out beam 14 close to described Side be equipped with across the notch 24 for keeping out beam 14, the width of the notch 24 is more than the width for keeping out beam 14, institute It states and keeps out beam 14 for keeping out second impeller 22 so that the metal clips 20 to be prevented to be plastically deformed.By keeping out beam 14 The deformation size of metal clips 20 is limited, specifically, after with the second impeller of contact pin pushing tow 22 to certain stroke, the second impeller 22 can keep out on beam 14 is kept out, and just can not be further continued for increase deformation quantity, therefore, effectively avoid metal clips 20 and mould Property deformation and the problem of can not spring back.
Fig. 1 to Fig. 3 is referred to, further, the terminal base 10 includes the shell 15 equipped with cavity, is covered on the chamber It the opening of body and the cover board 16 that is fixedly connected with the shell 15 and is arranged at intervals in the cavity and by the cavity point The partition board 17 of multiple cavitys 11 is divided into, each partition board 17 is between the adjacent metal clips 20.
Fig. 7 is referred to, further, the coupling terminal block, which further includes, is set to the adjacent metal clips 20 close to institute State one end of cover board 16 and the multiple metal connecting plates 40 for connecting the adjacent metal clips 20.The utility model embodiment is led to It crosses metal connecting plate 40 to be electrically connected each metal clips 20, metal connecting plate 40 can not only play each metal clips of electrical connection 20 effect, and also have holding effect to the relative position of each metal clips 20, it can be to avoid each metal clips 20 in terminal Position is in disorder in seat 10, causes loose contact.
Fig. 2 to Fig. 8 is referred to, further, each metal clips 20 and each metal connecting plate 40 are using one Molding connection.Specifically, using punching molding, can disposably punching molding go out multiple metal clips 20 and with each metal clips 20 Connected metal connecting plate 40 improves production efficiency.Also, this structure can greatly improve packaging efficiency, specifically, in group During dress, all metal clips 20 can be disposably directed to the opening of each cavity volume manually, then pushing tow inwards, you can disposably will All metal clips 20 are installed to corresponding cavity volume.
Fig. 7 is referred to, further, the adjacent metal clips 20 is equipped with towards the side of the partition board 17 and is fastened in institute State the hangnail 23 of 17 side wall of partition board.It is to be appreciated that after each metal clips 20 is installed to each cavity volume, partition board 17 is fastened in Between adjacent metal clips 20, the utility model embodiment in the side of metal clips 20 by setting hangnail 23 so that After metal clips 20 is installed, just without departing from terminal base 10, will not opposite end stroma 10 move, improve metal wire The reliability being connect with metal clips 20 and metal catch 30.
Fig. 8 is referred to, further, the partition board 17 is equipped with close to the side of the cover board 16 and supplies the metal connecting plate 40 slots 18 being inserted into.By the way that metal connecting plate 40 is inserted into slot 18, each metal clips 20 can be further fixed.
Fig. 1 is referred to, further, each partition board 17 is equipped with connecting hole 171, institute towards the end face of the cover board 16 State cover board 16 and be equipped with the connecting pole 161 for being inserted into the connecting hole 171 towards the side of the partition board 17, the connecting pole 161 with Connecting hole 171 is interference fitted.Based on this structure, coupling terminal block provided by the utility model assemble cover board 16 and when, can be with It is completely manual, and independent of any tool, you can complete assembling.
The above is only the preferred embodiment of the utility model only, is not intended to limit the utility model, all at this All any modification, equivalent and improvement made within the spirit and principle of utility model etc., should be included in the utility model Protection domain within.
1. a kind of coupling terminal block, for data/address bus to be electrically connected with an at least single data separated time, the coupling terminal block Including terminal base, a plurality of cavities are arranged at intervals on the terminal base and be connected with exterior space and with each cavity one The one multiple jacks for corresponding to and being connected with the corresponding cavity, the data/address bus and each data separated time are respectively from each The jack is inserted into the corresponding cavity, and the coupling terminal block further includes multiple be respectively arranged in each cavity and mutually It multiple metal clips for being mutually electrically connected and is sticked respectively and the inner wall of each cavity and multiple gold for being electrically connected mutually Belong to catch, one end elasticity of the metal clips pushes the side of the cavity inner wall and other end elasticity pushes the metal gear The wire of the wire of the data/address bus or the data separated time is simultaneously held on the metal clips and the gold by piece Between category catch.
2. coupling terminal block as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the metal clips is in " V " type, the metal clips The first impeller of the cavity inner wall is pushed including elasticity and is connected with side elasticity of first impeller close to the jack It connects and elasticity pushes the second impeller of the metal catch.
3. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 2, which is characterized in that opening and institute of each jack towards the cavity It is opposite close to one end of the metal catch to state the second impeller, be additionally provided on the terminal base be connected with exterior space and with it is each Multiple pin holes that the cavity is corresponded and is connected with the corresponding cavity, the pin holes are located at second leaf Backboard to the side of first impeller and for for contact pin be inserted into and the second impeller described in pushing tow so that second impeller with The metal catch separation.
4. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 3, which is characterized in that the inner wall of the cavity is equipped with and keeps out beam, and described the Two impeller are equipped with close to the side for keeping out beam across the notch for keeping out beam, and the width of the notch is more than described keep out The width of beam, it is described to keep out beam for keeping out second impeller so that the metal clips to be prevented to be plastically deformed.
5. coupling terminal block as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the terminal base includes the shell equipped with cavity, lid Set on the opening of the cavity and the cover board that is fixedly connected with the shell and be arranged at intervals in the cavity and will described in Cavity is divided into the partition board of multiple cavitys, and each partition board is between the adjacent metal clips.
6. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 5, which is characterized in that the coupling terminal block, which further includes, is set to adjacent institute Metal clips is stated close to one end of the cover board and by multiple metal connecting plates of the adjacent metal clips connection.
7. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 6, which is characterized in that each metal clips and each metal connecting plate It is connected using being integrally formed.
8. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 6, which is characterized in that the adjacent metal clips is towards the one of the partition board Side is equipped with the hangnail for being fastened in the partition board side wall.
9. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 6, which is characterized in that the partition board is equipped with close to the side of the cover board and supplies The slot that the metal connecting plate is inserted into.
10. coupling terminal block as claimed in claim 5, which is characterized in that each partition board is towards on the end face of the cover board Equipped with connecting hole, the cover board is equipped with the connecting pole for being inserted into the connecting hole towards the side of the partition board, the connecting pole with Connecting hole is interference fitted.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721450893.5U CN207474745U (en)||2017-11-02||2017-11-02||Coupling terminal block|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721450893.5U CN207474745U (en)||2017-11-02||2017-11-02||Coupling terminal block|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207474745U true CN207474745U (en)||2018-06-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721450893.5U Active CN207474745U (en)||2017-11-02||2017-11-02||Coupling terminal block|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207474745U (en)|
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|WO2019085643A1 (en) *||2017-11-02||2019-05-09||中山市展颢电子有限公司||Wiring terminal block|
- 2017-11-02 CN CN201721450893.5U patent/CN207474745U/en active Active
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|WO2019085643A1 (en) *||2017-11-02||2019-05-09||中山市展颢电子有限公司||Wiring terminal block|
|CN204809556U (en)||Electric connector plug|
|US7862346B1 (en)||Socket connector|
|CN201498636U (en)||Cable connector component|
|US8535100B2 (en)||Electrical connector with inductance and contact module used in the electrical connector|
|CN202196954U (en)||RJ plug connector|
|US20120113602A1 (en)||Electrical connector assembly having electrical connector and filter module|
|CN204516956U (en)||A kind of can both forward and reverse directions to insert USB socket|
|CN207474745U (en)||Coupling terminal block|
|CN103746201B (en)||High-frequency data plug and electrical harnesses cable|
|CN101888036A (en)||Large-current connector|
|CN105375177A (en)||USB 3.1 type plug connector|
|CN210245791U (en)||Extension socket|
|CN208539159U (en)||A kind of Type-C charging plug easy to produce|
|CN209001163U (en)||Through type intelligent connector|
|US20190190213A1 (en)||Cable connector assembly|
|US10257919B1 (en)||Network socket device with compensation means|
|CN109755787A (en)||Coupling terminal block|
|CN101888037A (en)||Current connector|
|CN205693015U (en)||A kind of electric connector|
|CN204558743U (en)||A kind of pin connector, socket connector and electric coupler component|
|CN201029191Y (en)||Electrical connector|
|CN214204044U (en)||Connector structure convenient to production and manufacture|
|CN209266646U (en)||A kind of pluging connector|
|CN203660115U (en)||High-frequency data plug and electronic distribution cable|
|CN209329245U (en)||Clamping plate type PCIe OCuLink line-end connector|