A kind of multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification biofilm system denitrogenation method of integral type and device
The invention belongs to technical field of biological sewage treatment, particularly relate to a kind of multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification biofilm system denitrogenation method of integral type and device.
China's rural population is numerous, and sanitary sewage discharge capacity is big, and major part is all directly discharged in water body without effectively processing, and result in serious water environment pollution problem.Market town, village, rural area disperses, and is concentrated by sewage and is transported to sewage treatment plant and carries out process and there is certain difficulty；And it is big to obtain the sewage disposal system floor space such as the land treatment technique of extensive concern, bio-ecological combination technology at present at home, big by the environmental effect such as season, region, treatment effect is unstable.Therefore high efficiency, Low investment, low operating cost, the simple sewage disposal technology of Operation and Maintenance meet treatment method for rural sewage and device assistant officer is to be developed.
Integral type sewage processes the equipment effective means as rural sewage treatment, has the features such as occupation of land little, instant effect, convenient operation and management.Aerobic moving bed biofilm system MBBR is a kind of high-efficiency sewage treatment technology, this system is activated sludge and the biomembranous system that coexists, Biomass is big, has an advantage that denitrification effect is good, energy consumption is low, do not block, do not need backwash, but shortcoming is filler easily runs off；Purification tank has efficient organics removal and nutritive salt, easy for installation, simple operation and other advantages, and its main technique is anaerobic filter bed and catalytic oxidation, and anaerobic filter bed is susceptible to blocking in actual moving process, it is necessary to carry out regular backwash, complicated operation；And existing AAO and AO bio-contact oxidation denitrification integrated device is to be realized by two independent processes of nitrification and denitrification, carried out in two different reactors with denitrifying bacterium by nitrifier respectively, this technique Nitrogen/Phosphorus Removal is good, stable, but this technique need to arrange independent agitating device；In addition purification tank, AAO and AO bio-contact oxidation denitrification integrated device are both needed to arrange nitrification liquid backflow and sludge reflux power set, increase operational and administrative expenses, there is certain difficulty on practical application is promoted.
The present invention multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification (abbreviation SND) denitrification integrated device, just on existing integrated apparatus Problems existing, gives full play to the advantage of simultaneous nitrification-denitrification and a kind of novel process technique developed.First this each reactive tank in technique simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district is built-in biologic packing material, by controlling service condition, makes nitrification and denitrification process be achieved in same reaction zone, it is not necessary to add extra basicity；Secondly, the design of multistage pulling flow type makes each reactive tank form different load and environment, enhances the capacity of resisting impact load of system；Segmental influent enhances system Denitrification simultaneously, makes carbon source efficiently be utilized.This device total hrt is shorter, and sludge yield is low, it is not necessary to backwash, stirring and sludge reflux equipment, economical and practical, is a kind of efficient apparatus processing domestic sewage in rural areas.
Summary of the invention
It is an object of the invention to provide a kind of novel integrated device, in rural domestic sewage treatment process, there is operation maintenance complexity for existing integrated device, problem that energy consumption is big, give a set of new technology and new approaches, be the apparatus and method of the removal of carbon and nitrogen of a kind of economical and efficient.
Multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification biofilm system integration denitrification method and device, it is characterised in that: build based on regulatory region A, multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B, guiding region C and settling zone D integration coupling.The dividing plate that described regulatory region A and multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B is provided with aperture by top separates；Multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B is connected with settling zone D by guiding region C；Multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district is divided into 3 grooves, and each groove is provided with out head piece by top, the baffle plate of lower return mouth separates, and each groove is equipped with biologic packing material 9, segmental influent pipe and aerator；Connect bottom guiding region C and settling zone D.
The method of the multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification denitrogenation of integral type, mainly comprises the steps that
(1) pending waste water enters in multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification denitrification reactor (4) regulatory region A with flow Q=33.3～66.7L/h；
(2) regulatory region A waste water is first into multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B1In reactive tank, this reactive tank dissolved oxygen DO is 1.5～3.0mg/L, and the ammonia oxidizing bacteria (AOB bacterium) of suspended sludge and the upper biofilm surface of filler (9) is by NH4 +It is oxidized to NO2 -, NOB (NOB bacterium) is by NO2 -It is further oxidized to NO3；Biomembrane is internal and in suspension under the internal anoxia condition of mud flco denitrifying bacteria with NO3 -For electron acceptor, COD is the part denitrification denitrogenation that electron donor carries out, and in biofilm surface and suspension, COD is had metabolism by aerobic anti-nitre equally in addition, and this stage mainly completes the nitrated of ammonia nitrogen and part denitrification；
(3) through B1Mixed liquor after reactive tank process enters B under hydro-flow thrust effect2Reactive tank, simultaneously enters B2Reactive tank also have the former water that flows into of segmented water inlet pipe (1), this reactive tank water inlet DO controls at 1.0～2.0mg/L, former water and from B1The nitrification liquid that reactive tank flows into carries out nitrated fully and denitrification at this groove,
(4) through B2The former water that mixed liquor after reactive tank process and segmental influent pipe (1) enter simultaneously enters B3Reactive tank carries out final nitrated and denitrification, and this reactive tank DO controls at 0.5～1.5mg/L；The total hrt in multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district is 6.0～12.0h；
(5) multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B3Mixed liquor after reactive tank process enters settling zone D through guiding region C；
(6) mixed liquor carries out mud-water separation at settling zone D, and the sedimentation time is 1.5～3.0h, and supernatant is discharged through overfall, and the activated sludge of sinking slides to refluxing opening place bottom guiding region through swash plate, at B3It is back to multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district under the mixing wastewater with air stream effect that reactive tank aeration produces, by conditioning of mud backflow adjustable baffle altitude mixture control sludge reflux mouth (11) size, finally, mechanical dredge mode is utilized regularly to get rid of excess sludge in sedimentation tank.
(7) in the segmental influent stage: under the swabbing action of intake pump, in regulatory region (A), the segmented water inlet pipe of waste water (1) enters simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B1、B2、B3Reaction tank bottom, controls the flow of inlet water of each reactive tank by regulating valve (3), controls different influent flow rate distribution ratio, B1、B2、B3Distribution ratio of liquid flow corresponding respectively is Q1: Q2: Q3=3:2:1 and 3:(3 4): 3.This stage is mainly the denitrification denitrogenation efficiency of lifting system.
The adjustment of sludge reflux mouth (11) size in the present invention, and the layout of filler, and the adjustment of different influent flow rate distribution ratio, but as long as being require to meet water outlet corresponding to different water inlets.
The present invention compares with existing integrated apparatus, and the design of this reaction unit has the advantage that
(1) the multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification biomembrane denitrogenation device of integral type, operation management is easy, hygienic environment-protecting；
(2) the reasonable lattice in multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district, creates the plug-flow state in reaction zone, improves reaction rate, increases capacity of resisting impact load；
(3) present invention makes nitrification and denitrification carry out in same reactor, it is not necessary to additional carbon and basicity, it is not necessary to stirring and nitrated night refluxing unit, save resource；
(4) due to the fact that and refluxing opening is set at each the lower partition in B district, utilize aeration effect can realize the backflow of mud, it is not necessary to be separately provided sludge recirculation system, save equipment manufacturing cost and run processing cost；
(5) owing to arranging hydrophilic biologic packing material in multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district, Biomass is many, and treatment effeciency is high, it is not necessary to backwash, by conservative control each aerated reaction groove DO concentration, can optimize system denitrification effect, and treatment effect is stable, energy-saving and cost-reducing；
(6) multi-section water-inlet arranges the loss of COD in minimizing system so that the carbon source participating in denitrification denitrogenation is fully used, and improves denitrification usefulness；
(7) high-biomass in device shortens hydraulic detention time, and sludge yield is low, saves capital cost and operating cost；
(8) integration builds, and operational management is convenient, is beneficial to the promotion and application of Practical Project.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Fig. 1 is a kind of integral type multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification biofilm system nitrogen rejection facility schematic diagram provided by the invention.
In figure: 1-segmental influent pipe；2-intake pump；3-regulates valve；The multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification denitrification reactor of 4-；5-air pump；6-gas flowmeter；7-appendix；8-aeration head；9-filler；10-goes out head piece；11-refluxing opening；12-sludge reflux adjustable baffle；13-inclined-plate clarifying basin；A-regulatory region；The multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district of B-；C-guiding region；D-settling zone.
Detailed description of the invention
Below in conjunction with drawings and Examples, the application is further described.
Device is shown in Fig. 1, a kind of multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification biofilm system nitrogen rejection facility of integral type provided by the present invention, this system mainly by segmental influent pipe 1, intake pump 2, regulate valve 3, multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification denitrification reactor 4, air pump 5, gas flowmeter 6, appendix 7, aeration head 8, filler 9, go out head piece 10, refluxing opening 11, sludge reflux adjustable baffle 12, inclined-plate clarifying basin 13；Wherein multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification denitrification reactor 4 is coupled built-up by regulatory region A, multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district B, guiding region C, settling zone D from left to right successively；Segmental influent pipe 1 is arranged on bottom regulating reservoir, multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district is formed plural serial stage structure by 3 reactive tanks, adjacent two reactive tanks adopt and are provided with top and are provided with out head piece 10 bottom and are provided with the dividing plate of refluxing opening 11 separately, wherein the big I of refluxing opening is adjusted by adjustable mobile baffle plate 12, the ratio of the volume of each reactive tank is 1:1:1, aeration head 8 it is equipped with in each reactive tank, filler 9, wherein the filling rate of filler is 35 50%, the mode adopting decrescence aeration is run, three groove dissolved oxygen concentrations control respectively at 1.5～3.0mg/L, 1.0～2.0mg/L, 0.5～1.5mg/L, total hrt is 6.0～12.0h；Sludge reflux open height is H1=5cm, H2=10cm and H3=15cm；Segmental influent distribution ratio of liquid flow is Q1: Q2: Q3=3:2:1 and 3:(3 4): 3；Segmental influent pipe 1 is respectively connected with intake pump 2, adjustment valve 3；Air pump 5, gas flowmeter 6, appendix 7, aeration head 8 are sequentially connected；Swash plate 14, overfall 15 may be contained within settling zone D, and swash plate 14 and horizontal sextant angle are 45 °～60 °.
Utilizing this device to realize the purpose of simultaneous nitrification-denitrification denitrogenation, detailed process is as follows:
Step one: the start-up in multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district.
First to biological swimming filler inoculation of activated-sludge, mud takes from the returned sludge of sewage treatment plant, seed sludge MLSS is 3000mg/L, the multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district initial MLSS of seed sludge is 600mg/L, after inoculation, reactor adopts the mode of " the supplementary former water vexed exposure quiet heavy 4h of 18h quickly gets rid of supernatant and supplements former water ", after repeating 4 circulations, carry out continuum micromeehanics, with dynamic natural culture method biofilm.And it is gradually increased influent load according to treatment effect until design discharge, and when COD clearance > 80%, NH4 +N clearance > 85%, mark Biofilm Colonization is basically completed.
Step 2: the commencement of commercial operation of the multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification device of integral type.
After biofilm success, reactor enters the commencement of commercial operation stage.Enter the waste water in regulatory region under water pump effect, enter in the multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district each reactive tank of B with flow Q=33.3～segmented water inlet pipe of 66.7L/h, wherein B1Mixed liquor in reactive tank, under hydro-flow thrust effect, sequentially enters B2、B3Reactive tank, through B3Reactive tank finally process after mixed liquor through entrance settling zone, guiding region；Mixed liquor carries out mud-water separation at settling zone D, and supernatant is discharged through overfall, and the activated sludge of sinking slides to refluxing opening place bottom guiding region through swash plate, at B3It is back to multistage simultaneous nitrification-denitrification district under the mixing wastewater with air stream effect that reactive tank aeration produces.
Former water takes from teaching and administrative staff residence district, Beijing University of Technology West anaerobic tank supernatant, and its water quality characteristics is shown in following table:
Experimental condition: intake pump controls flow of inlet water Q=50L/h, and the multistage total HRT=8h of simultaneous nitrification-denitrification Qu, three groups of gas flowmeters control B respectively1Reactive tank DO1=1.5～3.0mg/L, B2Reactive tank DO2=1.0～2.0mg/L, B3Reactive tank DO3=0.5～1.5mg/L, the sedimentation time be 2h, MLSS between 2800～5000mg/L, each experimental stage treatment effect is as follows: (note: bracket in be meansigma methods)
As seen from the above table: each experimental stage water outlet COD < 50mg/L, is 15cm at sludge reflux open height, flow of inlet water than under 3:4:3 and 1:1:1, NH4 +-N < 5mg/L, has all reached one-level A standard；This technique subsection water-feeding is arranged, and when carbon-nitrogen ratio of intaking on average is only 3.5, still achieves higher TN clearance, improves the utilization of carbon source rate of system.
Being above wherein five embodiments of the present invention, the enforcement of the present invention is not limited to this.