CN2552200Y - Input/output connector - Google PatentsInput/output connector Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN2552200Y CN2552200Y CN02236683U CN02236683U CN2552200Y CN 2552200 Y CN2552200 Y CN 2552200Y CN 02236683 U CN02236683 U CN 02236683U CN 02236683 U CN02236683 U CN 02236683U CN 2552200 Y CN2552200 Y CN 2552200Y
- Prior art keywords
- holding parts
- shielding casing
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000012212 insulator Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002788 crimping Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003032 molecular docking Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000717 retained Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides an input/output connector, which can be arranged on the port of an electronic product for transmitting singles. The utility model includes a shield shell body, an insulated body, and a conductive terminal. A clamping piece is arranged on the rear end of a bottom wall bent in a whole and extended from the shield shell body, the insulated body is provided with a main body part and a clamping part arranged extendedly from the two ends of main body part, and the clamping part is provided with a through hole penetrating from front to rear. The clamping piece is riveted flat on the front surface of the clamping part after passing through the through hole of the insulated body.
The utility model relates to a kind of I/O connector, refers in particular to a kind of I/O connector that is arranged on the portable type electronic product interface with transmission signals.
The I/O connector is used on the interface of portable type electronic product (as mobile phone) usually with transmission signals.The 3500 Series I/O connector (network address: www.hirose.com/hiroseusa.htm) that conventional I/O connector is announced on Hirose u s company website, it comprises insulating body and is housed in the interior conducting terminal of insulating body that the insulating body periphery is coated with shielding casing to prevent electromagnetic interference.In addition, the prior art relevant with the utility model can be with reference to United States Patent (USP) the 6th, 203, No. 335, the 6th, 083, shown in No. 051 and the flat 11-185862 of Japan Patent TOHKEMY number, wherein the 6th, 203, No. 335 and the 6th, 083, the I/O connector that is disclosed for No. 051 convexes with first fin and second fin in opposite directions at shielding casing sidewall middle part and rear end, and insulating body both sides correspondence is provided with first groove and second groove, with engaging of second groove shielding casing and insulating body is fitted together with first groove and second fin by first fin, when docking with butt connector, first, second fin is used to stop insulating body and shielding casing generation relative displacement.But when active force acts on insulating body, first, second fin is damaged easily, so that first, second fin in the butt connector insertion process effectively resistant function in the active force of insulating body, therefore make between shielding casing and insulating body because of insertion force is excessive easily relative displacement takes place, and then corresponding electronic circuit disconnection on the conducting terminal that causes this I/O connector and the circuit board.In addition, shielding casing one side surface of the I/O connector that Japan Patent is disclosed for 11-185862 number cuts warpage formation one " U " shape and is pressed into sheet, insulating body correspondence " U " shape is pressed into the sheet place and is provided with groove, be pressed into sheet by " U " shape and insulating body be retained on the ad-hoc location of shielding casing, but this kind design still can not effectively prevent relatively moving at vertical direction between shielding casing and the insulating body with cooperating of groove.
[utility model content]
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of I/O connector that makes reliable location between shielding casing and insulating body.
The purpose of this utility model is achieved through the following technical solutions: the utility model I/O connector comprises shielding casing, insulating body and conducting terminal, wherein shielding casing diapire rear end one bending extension is provided with retaining sheet, insulating body then is provided with main part and the holding parts that is provided with is extended at autonomous body two ends, and holding parts is provided with the through hole that runs through its fore-and-aft direction, and riveting was put down on the front surface of holding parts after retaining sheet passed the through hole of insulating body.
Compared to prior art, the utility model I/O connector passes behind the through hole on the insulating body holding parts by retaining sheet set on the shielding casing and riveting is put down on the front surface of holding parts, so can guarantee reliably to locate between shielding casing and insulating body, and then make reliably electric connection between conducting terminal and the circuit board.
[description of drawings]
Fig. 1 is a three-dimensional exploded view of the present utility model.
Fig. 2 is the three-dimensional exploded view of another angle of the utility model.
Fig. 3 is a three-dimensional combination figure of the present utility model.
Fig. 4 is the cutaway view of Fig. 3 along the A-A line.
Please refer to Figure 1 and Figure 2, the utility model I/O connector 7 comprises shielding casing 1, insulating body 2 and conducting terminal 3.Wherein shielding casing 1 is enclosed by sheet metal compacting bending and forms, and comprises roof 10, two side 11 and diapire 13, and roof 10 is provided with pair of openings 101, and two side 11 front ends all bend and are provided with the insertion that crimping 14 is beneficial to butt connector (not shown).Both sides, diapire 13 rear end one upwards bending extension is provided with two retaining sheets 15, each retaining sheet 15 comprises first stopper 151, second stopper 152 and connects the connecting portion 153 of first stopper 151 and second stopper 152, and retaining sheet 15 with insulating body 2 fixings before, its first stopper 151 is in same horizontal plane with connecting portion 153.In addition, diapire 13 upwards protrudes out in the junction of sheet metal and is provided with a pair of cantilever 132 perpendicular to diapire 13.
Insulating body 2 comprises main part 20 and is symmetrically set in two holding parts 21 of main part 20 both sides.Wherein offer some accepting grooves 201 of accommodating conducting terminal 3 on the main part 20, and the rear end of main part 20 also be provided with the fluting 202, in order to accommodate the cantilever 132 on shielding casing 1 diapire 13.Two holding parts, 21 middle parts all offer runs through its forward and backward surperficial through hole of 211,212 213, and the front surface 211 of holding parts 21 offers first groove 214 to through hole 213 places from top to bottom, rear surface 212 then offers second groove 215 to through hole 213 places from bottom to top, and first, second groove 214,215 all is connected with through hole 213.
Conducting terminal 3 comprises holding parts 30, bends the contact site 31 of extension downwards and bend the connecting portion 32 of extension from the holding parts rear end downwards from holding parts 30 front ends, and conducting terminal 3 with insulating body 2 fixings before, its contact site 31 is in same horizontal plane with holding parts 30.Connecting portion 32 bottom level bending extensions are provided with weld part 33.In addition, holding parts 30 and connecting portion 32 both sides convex with the protruding thorn 34 that holds mutually with the insulator of insulating body accepting groove 201 both sides.
Please cooperate with reference to Fig. 3 and shown in Figure 4, during assembling, conducting terminal 3 is housed in the accepting groove 201 of insulating body 2, contact site 31 bends downwards from holding parts 30 front ends and extends the front end that is housed in accepting groove 201, and the protruding thorn 34 of holding parts 30 and connecting portion 32 both sides holds mutually with fixing with the insulator of accepting groove 201 both sides and leads terminal 3.Shielding casing 1 coated insulation body 2, after wherein the retaining sheet 15 on the shielding casing 1 passes through hole 213 on the insulating body 2, its first stopper 151 upwards bends and riveting is put down on first groove 214, its second stopper 152 then is resisted against on second groove 215, so can guarantee the reliable location of 2 of shielding casing 1 and insulating bodies, and then reliably electric connection between the weld part 33 that makes conducting terminal 3 and the circuit board (not shown).Cantilever 132 on the diapire 13 is housed in the fluting 202 of insulating body main part 20 rear ends, with diapire 13 distortion that prevent shielding casing 1.In addition, opening 101 is in order to accommodating the fin of butt connector, thereby guarantees that I/O connector 7 accurately docks with butt connector.
1. I/O connector, comprise shielding casing, insulating body and conducting terminal, wherein insulating body is provided with main part, it is characterized in that: shielding casing diapire rear end one bending extension is provided with retaining sheet, and the extension of main part two ends is provided with holding parts, and holding parts is provided with the through hole that runs through its fore-and-aft direction, and riveting was put down on the front surface of holding parts after retaining sheet passed the through hole of insulating body.
2. I/O connector according to claim 1 is characterized in that: described retaining sheet is provided with first stopper and second stopper.
3. I/O connector according to claim 2, it is characterized in that: described holding parts front surface offers first groove, and the rear surface of holding parts offers second groove, after retaining sheet passes the through hole of insulating body, the above-mentioned first stopper riveting is put down in first groove, and second stopper is resisted against in second groove.
4. I/O connector according to claim 3 is characterized in that: described retaining sheet further is provided with the connecting portion that connects first stopper and second stopper.
5. according to claim 1 or 4 described I/O connectors, it is characterized in that: also be provided with cantilever on the described shielding casing diapire, insulating body is provided with the fluting of accommodating cantilever.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN02236683U CN2552200Y (en)||2002-06-01||2002-06-01||Input/output connector|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN02236683U CN2552200Y (en)||2002-06-01||2002-06-01||Input/output connector|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN2552200Y true CN2552200Y (en)||2003-05-21|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN02236683U Expired - Fee Related CN2552200Y (en)||2002-06-01||2002-06-01||Input/output connector|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN2552200Y (en)|
- 2002-06-01 CN CN02236683U patent/CN2552200Y/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN2840402Y (en)||Electric connector|
|CN2562434Y (en)||Input/output connector|
|CN201708367U (en)||Cable connector assembly|
|CN201397899Y (en)||Electric connector|
|CN201430237Y (en)||Electric connector|
|CN201608308U (en)||Electric connector|
|TWM273863U (en)||Electrical connector|
|JP3116728U (en)||Shielded electrical connector|
|CN200941505Y (en)||Electrical connector|
|CN200959421Y (en)||Electric connector|
|CN201927846U (en)||Electric connector|
|CN204376051U (en)||Electronic card coupler|
|CN2552200Y (en)||Input/output connector|
|CN200941455Y (en)||Electrical connector|
|CN201029176Y (en)||Electrical connector|
|CN201440504U (en)||Electric connector|
|CN201829725U (en)||Electric connector|
|CN201397964Y (en)||Socket connector, pin connector and combination thereof|
|CN212412251U (en)||Electrical connector|
|CN2831509Y (en)||Electrical connector combination|
|CN2554818Y (en)||Electron card connector|
|CN103378471B (en)||Electric connector and assemble method thereof|
|CN215119288U (en)||Electrical connector|
|CN2383226Y (en)||Socket connector|
|US20040102098A1 (en)||Slim modular jack|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20030521
Termination date: 20100601
|C17||Cessation of patent right|