CN219234899U - Machining grinder - Google PatentsMachining grinder Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN219234899U CN219234899U CN202320153295.0U CN202320153295U CN219234899U CN 219234899 U CN219234899 U CN 219234899U CN 202320153295 U CN202320153295 U CN 202320153295U CN 219234899 U CN219234899 U CN 219234899U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02P—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE PRODUCTION OR PROCESSING OF GOODS
- Y02P70/00—Climate change mitigation technologies in the production process for final industrial or consumer products
- Y02P70/10—Greenhouse gas [GHG] capture, material saving, heat recovery or other energy efficient measures, e.g. motor control, characterised by manufacturing processes, e.g. for rolling metal or metal working
The utility model relates to the technical field of machining and discloses a machining grinding device which comprises a workbench, wherein a grinding box is fixedly connected to the center of the workbench, hydraulic cylinders are fixedly connected to the left side wall surface and the right side wall surface of the grinding box, hydraulic rods are fixedly connected to opposite ends of the two hydraulic cylinders, clamping blocks are fixedly connected to one ends of the two hydraulic rods, a sliding groove is formed in one side wall surface of the grinding box, an electromagnet is connected in the sliding groove in a sliding mode, and a scraping plate is fixedly connected to the top of an inner cavity of the sliding groove. According to the utility model, dust generated in the grinding process can fall into the blanking hopper through the holes of the electromagnet, so that the dust is collected, the electromagnet is started, metal fragments generated in the grinding process can be tightly adsorbed by the electromagnet, the electromagnet is powered off from the grinding box and is extracted after the grinding is finished, and the scraping plate scrapes the metal fragments on the electromagnet into the blanking hopper when the electromagnet is extracted, so that the effect of treating the dust and the metal fragments generated in the grinding is achieved.
The utility model relates to the technical field of machining, in particular to a machining grinding device.
The machining is a process of changing the external dimension or performance of a workpiece through mechanical equipment, the machining mode can be divided into cutting machining and pressure machining according to the difference of machining modes, after some workpieces are machined, the workpieces are required to be ground, waste scraps generated when the workpieces are ground can be generated, and the conventional grinding device is inconvenient to process ground dust and metal fragments when in use, so that the grinding effect is poor.
For this purpose, we propose a machining grinding device.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model mainly solves the technical problems existing in the prior art and provides a machining grinding device.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the mechanical processing grinding device comprises a workbench, wherein an electric telescopic rod and two loop bars are fixedly welded on the right side of the upper end of the workbench, the electric telescopic rod is positioned between the two loop bars, the upper parts of the two loop bars are respectively and slidably connected with a stabilizing rod, the upper ends of the two stabilizing rods and the electric telescopic rod are fixedly welded with a T-shaped connecting plate together, the bottom of the connecting plate is provided with a grinding disc, a grinding box is fixedly connected to the central position of the workbench, hydraulic cylinders are fixedly connected to the left side wall surface and the right side wall surface of the grinding box, hydraulic rods are fixedly connected to the opposite ends of the two hydraulic cylinders, clamping blocks are fixedly connected to one ends of the two hydraulic cylinders, a sliding groove is formed in one side wall surface of the grinding box, an electromagnet is slidably connected to the sliding groove, and a scraping plate is fixedly connected to the top of an inner cavity of the sliding groove.
Preferably, a rotating rod is fixedly connected to the center of the top of the grinding disc.
Preferably, the top of the rotating rod is rotatably connected with a driving motor.
Preferably, the top of the driving motor is fixedly connected to the left position of the lower end of the connecting plate.
Preferably, the bottom of the workbench is fixedly connected with a discharging hopper at a position corresponding to the grinding box.
The utility model provides a machining grinding device. The beneficial effects are as follows:
(1) This machining grinder drives the rotation of bull stick through driving motor to make the grinding disc rotate at the up end of work piece, the dust that produces in the grinding process can drop down in the hopper through the hole of electro-magnet, thereby collect the dust, start the electro-magnet, the metal fragment that produces in the grinding process can be tightly adsorbed by the electro-magnet, grind and finish the back and follow the electro-magnet outage and take out in the grinding box, the scraper blade scrapes the metal fragment on the electro-magnet in the hopper down when taking out, thereby collect the metal fragment, thereby reach the effect of handling dust and the metal fragment that produces the grinding.
(2) This machining grinder, the hopper under hopper of funnel shape is connected with through the bottom of workstation and the position that the grinding box corresponds, is convenient for collect metal fragment and dust fast.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present utility model or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below. It will be apparent to those skilled in the art from this disclosure that the drawings described below are merely exemplary and that other embodiments can be derived from the drawings provided without the inventive effort.
The structures, proportions, sizes, etc. shown in the present specification are shown only for the purposes of illustration and description, and are not intended to limit the scope of the utility model, which is defined by the claims, so that any structural modifications, changes in proportions, or adjustments of sizes, which do not affect the efficacy or the achievement of the present utility model, should fall within the ambit of the technical disclosure.
FIG. 1 is a schematic perspective view of the structure of the present utility model;
fig. 2 is a schematic view of the structure of the polishing box of the present utility model.
1. a work table; 2. a grinding box; 3. a hydraulic cylinder; 4. a grinding disc; 5. a rotating rod; 6. a driving motor; 7. a connecting plate; 8. a stabilizing rod; 9. an electric telescopic rod; 10. a hydraulic rod; 11. a loop bar; 12. clamping blocks; 13. an electromagnet; 14. a chute; 15. discharging a hopper; 16. a scraper.
The following description of the embodiments of the present utility model will be made clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings, in which it is apparent that the embodiments described are only some embodiments of the present utility model, but not all embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be made by those skilled in the art based on the embodiments of the utility model without making any inventive effort, are intended to be within the scope of the utility model.
Examples: 1-2, including workstation 1, the upper end right side fixed welding of workstation 1 has an electric telescopic handle 9 and two
loop bars 11, and electric telescopic handle 9 is located between two loop bars 11, and the equal sliding connection in upper portion of two loop bars 11 has a firm pole 8, and the upper end fixed welding of two firm poles 8 and electric telescopic handle 9 has a connecting plate 7 of "T" type jointly, and the fixed welding in lower extreme left part of connecting plate 7 has a driving motor 6, and the central point in driving motor 6 bottom puts to rotate and is connected with bull stick 5, and the bottom fixedly connected with abrasive disc 4 of bull stick 5.
The center position fixedly connected with of workstation 1
grinds box 2, grinds and all fixedly connected with pneumatic cylinder 3 on the lateral wall face about the box 2, and the equal fixedly connected with hydraulic rod 10 of the relative one end of two pneumatic cylinders 3, the equal fixedly connected with clamp splice 12 of one end of two hydraulic rods 10, spout 14 has been seted up to the lateral wall face of grinding box 2, and spout 14 sliding connection has electro- magnet 13, and the bottom of workstation 1 and the position fixedly connected with hopper 15 under grinding box 2 correspond, the top fixedly connected with scraper blade 16 of spout 14 inner chamber.
The working principle of the utility model is as follows:
when the grinding device is used, a workpiece is placed in the middle of two
clamping blocks 12 in the grinding process, the clamping blocks 12 are pushed to move through the cooperation of the hydraulic cylinder 3 and the hydraulic rod 10, the distance between the two clamping blocks 12 is reduced to fix the workpiece, after the workpiece is fixed firmly, the electric telescopic rod 9 is contracted to drive the stabilizing rod 8 to slide in the sleeve rod 11 until the lower end face of the grinding disc 4 is tightly attached to the upper end face of the workpiece, the electric telescopic rod 9 is closed, the driving motor 6 is opened at the moment, the rotating of the rotating rod 5 is driven by the driving motor 6, so that the grinding disc 4 rotates on the upper end face of the workpiece, dust generated in the grinding process can fall into the blanking hopper 15 through holes of the electromagnet 13, the dust is collected, the electromagnet 13 is started, metal fragments generated in the grinding process can be tightly adsorbed by the electromagnet 13, after the grinding process is finished, the electromagnet 13 is powered off and extracted from the grinding box 2, and the scraping metal fragments on the electromagnet 13 into the blanking hopper 15 by the scraping plate 16 when the electromagnet 13 is extracted, so that the effect of collecting the metal fragments is achieved, and the effect of grinding the dust and the metal fragments generated in the grinding process is achieved.
When in use, the
hopper 15 is fixedly connected with the bottom of the workbench 1 and the corresponding position of the grinding box 2, so that metal fragments and dust can be conveniently and rapidly collected.
The foregoing has shown and described the basic principles and main features of the present utility model and the advantages of the present utility model. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present utility model is not limited to the embodiments described above, and that the above embodiments and descriptions are merely illustrative of the principles of the present utility model, and various changes and modifications may be made without departing from the spirit and scope of the utility model, which is defined in the appended claims. The scope of the utility model is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. A machining grinding device, comprising a workbench (1), characterized in that: the utility model discloses a grinding device for a grinding machine, including workstation (1), electric telescopic handle (9) and two loop bars (11) are fixed welding on the upper end right side of workstation (1), and electric telescopic handle (9) are located between two loop bars (11), and equal sliding connection in upper portion of two loop bars (11) has a firm pole (8), and the connecting plate (7) of a "T" type are fixed welding jointly to the upper end of two firm poles (8) and electric telescopic handle (9), the bottom of connecting plate (7) is equipped with grinding disc (4), the central point of workstation (1) puts fixedly connected with grinding box (2), all fixedly connected with pneumatic cylinder (3) on the left and right side wall of grinding box (2), the equal fixedly connected with hydraulic stem (10) of one end that two pneumatic cylinders (3) are relative, and equal fixedly connected with clamp splice (12) of one end of two hydraulic stems (10), and spout (14) are seted up on a side wall face of grinding box (2), and sliding connection has electro-magnet (13) in spout (14) inner chamber's top fixedly connected with scraper blade (16).
2. A machining grinding apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: the center of the top of the grinding disc (4) is fixedly connected with a rotating rod (5).
3. A machining grinding apparatus according to claim 2, wherein: the top of the rotating rod (5) is rotatably connected with a driving motor (6).
4. A machining grinding apparatus according to claim 3, wherein: the top of the driving motor (6) is fixedly connected to the left side of the lower end of the connecting plate (7).
5. A machining grinding apparatus according to claim 4, wherein: the bottom of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with a discharging hopper (15) at a position corresponding to the grinding box (2).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202320153295.0U CN219234899U (en)||2023-02-08||2023-02-08||Machining grinder|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202320153295.0U CN219234899U (en)||2023-02-08||2023-02-08||Machining grinder|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN219234899U true CN219234899U (en)||2023-06-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202320153295.0U Active CN219234899U (en)||2023-02-08||2023-02-08||Machining grinder|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN219234899U (en)|
- 2023-02-08 CN CN202320153295.0U patent/CN219234899U/en active Active
|CN212665658U (en)||Miniature grinding device is used in machine-building design|
|CN219234899U (en)||Machining grinder|
|CN210189283U (en)||CNC processing burr quick removal device|
|CN207272943U (en)||A kind of hand-held explosion-proof sand Mill with dust reduction capability|
|CN212824371U (en)||Part chamfering grinding tool for cambered surface|
|CN108908061A (en)||A kind of mechanical fitting polishing machine|
|CN201702462U (en)||Special jig for burring|
|CN211841556U (en)||Grinding machine sweeps collection device|
|CN210588667U (en)||Machine tool for automobile part production|
|CN110524325B (en)||Drill bit edge grinding device, drill bit edge grinding method and drill bit|
|CN208179131U (en)||A kind of novel machine tool knife grinding equipment|
|CN219094647U (en)||Multidirectional positive angle grinding tool of precision grinding machine|
|CN219189779U (en)||Polishing machine for hardware processing|
|CN219901615U (en)||Diamond grinding tool|
|CN218964866U (en)||Limiting mechanism of blade peripheral grinding machine|
|CN216179084U (en)||Quick automatic chamfering machine|
|CN219853620U (en)||Automatic workpiece feeding and placing device of horizontal axis saw face grinding machine|
|CN214642274U (en)||Grinding device for processing pin bush|
|CN217451823U (en)||Stamping angle grinder elastic wrench die|
|CN219901426U (en)||Battery roll sharpening tool|
|CN217750797U (en)||A edging device for diamond processing|
|CN204621743U (en)||Dust suction angle grinding machine|
|CN219444426U (en)||Coupling lathe|
|CN218487922U (en)||Polishing device for flat-tooth milling cutter|
|CN213889478U (en)||Machining grinding machine capable of being positioned quickly|