CN217047102U - High-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particle divides sieve device - Google PatentsHigh-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particle divides sieve device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN217047102U CN217047102U CN202123341544.9U CN202123341544U CN217047102U CN 217047102 U CN217047102 U CN 217047102U CN 202123341544 U CN202123341544 U CN 202123341544U CN 217047102 U CN217047102 U CN 217047102U
- Prior art keywords
- main part
- engineering plastic
- main body
- plastic particles
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 title claims abstract description 41
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 41
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 37
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 239000011148 porous material Substances 0.000 claims abstract 4
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000003247 decreasing Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229920000426 Microplastic Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 230000002146 bilateral Effects 0.000 description 1
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003208 petroleum Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002861 polymer material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000047 product Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010851 screening effect Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011265 semifinished product Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007873 sieving Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a high-efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles, which relates to the technical field of engineering plastic production and comprises a main body, wherein a sieve plate is arranged in the main body in an array manner, sieve pores are uniformly arranged on the surface of the sieve plate, the diameters of the sieve pores on the sieve plate are gradually decreased from top to bottom, discharge holes are arranged on the side surface array of the main body, a rolling shaft is arranged on the surface of the rolling shaft, a driven belt wheel is arranged at one end of the rolling shaft, a servo motor is arranged on the side surface of the main body, a driving belt wheel is arranged at the output end of the servo motor, a transmission belt is nested on the surfaces of the driving belt wheel and the driven belt wheel, the sieve plate is arranged in the main body in an array manner, the engineering plastic particles can be accurately screened and classified, the discharge holes are arranged on the side surface of the main body, the rolling shaft and the baffle are arranged on the surface of the discharge holes, the closure of the baffle plate is controlled by the servo motor and the transmission belt, the screened engineering plastic particles with different sizes can be timely and classified and discharged, the design greatly enhances the screening efficiency of the engineering plastic particles.
The utility model relates to an engineering plastics production technical field especially relates to a high-efficient multilayer of engineering plastics particle divides sieve device.
Plastic particles are commonly known as plastic particles, and are raw materials for storing, transporting and processing plastic in a semi-finished product form, the plastic is a high polymer material, ethylene, propylene, vinyl chloride, styrene and the like can be prepared by taking petroleum as a raw material, molecules of the materials can react with each other under certain conditions to generate compounds with large molecular weight, namely high molecules, the plastic particles need to be sieved when the plastic particles are produced, and a sieving device needs to be used.
The patent that is CN213001194U according to the patent number discloses an engineering plastics particle multilayer divides sieve device, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, four corners of base diapire are provided with the auto-lock universal wheel, the same box of pedestal roof bilateral symmetry fixedly connected with supporting seat, two the same box of supporting seat roof fixedly connected with, set up flutedly between the wall central point about the box, the box roof is located groove opening department fixed mounting and has the feed inlet. The utility model discloses, possess good layering and independently collect the ability, can carry out high-efficient independent swift collection work to the engineering plastic particle after screening many times, and install four corners in body bottom and be provided with the auto-lock universal wheel, possess good removal convenience, do benefit to swift removal to needs the position, whole ease-to-use and convenience are good.
The existing engineering plastic particle screening device is unsatisfactory in screening effect, can not perform good screening according to the size of a plastic product, and can reduce the screening efficiency of the following plastic particles when the plastic particles screened in the device are not taken out in time.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects existing in the prior art and providing a high-efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles.
In order to realize the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme: the utility model provides a sieve device is divided to high-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic pellet, includes the main part, the inside array of main part is equipped with the sieve, the sieve mesh has evenly been seted up on the surface of sieve, and the sieve mesh runs through the sieve, sieve mesh diameter top-down on the sieve progressively diminishes, the discharge gate has been seted up to the side array of main part, and the discharge gate runs through the main part side, the side array of main part is equipped with the roller bearing, and roller bearing and main part swing joint, the surface of roller bearing is equipped with the baffle, the one end of roller bearing is equipped with driven pulleys, the side of main part is equipped with servo motor, servo motor's output is equipped with driving pulley, driving pulley and driven pulleys's surface nestification has the drive belt.
Preferably, the top surface of main part is equipped with feed hopper, and feed hopper's bottom runs through the main part top surface, feed hopper's inside is equipped with drive roll and driven voller, and drive roll and driven voller respectively with feed hopper swing joint, feed hopper's front is equipped with rolls the motor, and rolls the output of motor and run through feed hopper, and rolls the output and be connected with drive roll one end of motor.
Preferably, the side array of main part is equipped with collects the box, the width of baffle equals the width of discharge gate, driving pulley and driven pulley are located same vertical plane.
Preferably, the front of main part is equipped with a body, and a body and main part side swing joint, the surface of the body is equipped with the controller, and the controller respectively with servo motor, roll motor electric connection.
Preferably, the bottom surface of main part is equipped with ejection of compact funnel, and the top of ejection of compact funnel runs through the main part bottom surface, the bottom surface array of main part is equipped with the support, the side of main part is equipped with the vibrator, and vibrator and controller electric connection.
Preferably, the inside array of main part is equipped with the installation frame, and sieve and installation frame swing joint.
The utility model discloses in, the array is equipped with the sieve in the main part, and sieve mesh diameter top-down on the sieve steadilys decrease, can be accurate screen engineering plastic particle categorised, and has seted up the discharge gate in the side of main part, and the surface of discharge gate is equipped with roller bearing and baffle, through the closure of servo motor and drive belt control baffle, can be in time with the not engineering plastic particle classification of equidimension of screening discharge, and these designs make engineering plastic particle's screening efficiency strengthen greatly.
FIG. 1 is an isometric view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a front view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a cross-sectional view of the present invention;
fig. 4 is an exploded view of the present invention.
Illustration of the drawings:
1. a feed hopper; 2. a servo motor; 3. a collection box; 4. a baffle plate; 5. a support; 6. rolling a motor; 7. a controller; 8. a vibrator; 9. a door body; 10. a discharging funnel; 11. a drive roll; 12. a driven roller; 13. a sieve plate; 14. a driving pulley; 15. a transmission belt; 16. a driven pulley; 17. a roller; 18. a discharge port; 19. a mounting frame; 20. screening holes; 21. a main body.
In order to make the technical means, creation features, achievement objects and functions of the present invention easy to understand, the present invention will be further explained below with reference to the following embodiments and the accompanying drawings. Based on the embodiments in the implementation, other embodiments obtained by those skilled in the art without any creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Specific embodiments of the present invention will be described below with reference to the accompanying drawings.
The specific embodiment is as follows:
referring to fig. 1-4, an efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles comprises a main body 21, a screening plate 13 is arranged inside the main body 21 in an array mode, screening holes 20 are uniformly formed in the surface of the screening plate 13, the screening holes 20 penetrate through the screening plate 13, the diameters of the screening holes 20 on the screening plate 13 gradually decrease from top to bottom, discharge holes 18 are formed in the side surface of the main body 21 in an array mode, the discharge holes 18 penetrate through the side surface of the main body 21, rolling shafts 17 are arranged on the side surface of the main body 21 in an array mode, the rolling shafts 17 are movably connected with the main body 21, baffles 4 are arranged on the surfaces of the rolling shafts 17, a driven belt wheel 16 is arranged at one end of each rolling shaft 17, a servo motor 2 is arranged on the side surface of the main body 21, a driving belt wheel 14 is arranged at the output end of the servo motor 2, and a transmission belt 15 is nested on the surfaces of the driving belt wheel 14 and the driven belt 16.
The top surface of main part 21 is equipped with feed hopper 1, and the bottom of feed hopper 1 runs through the top surface of main part 21, and the inside of feed hopper 1 is equipped with drive roll 11 and driven voller 12, and drive roll 11 and driven voller 12 respectively with 1 swing joint of feed hopper, the front of feed hopper 1 is equipped with rolls motor 6, and rolls motor 6's output and run through feed hopper 1, and rolls motor 6's output and be connected with 11 one end of drive roll. The side array of main part 21 is equipped with collects box 3, and the width of baffle 4 equals the width of discharge gate 18, and driving pulley 14 and driven pulley 16 are located same vertical plane. The front of the main body 21 is provided with a door body 9, the door body 9 is movably connected with the side face of the main body 21, the surface of the door body 9 is provided with a controller 7, and the controller 7 is electrically connected with the servo motor 2 and the rolling motor 6 respectively. The bottom surface of main part 21 is equipped with ejection of compact funnel 10, and the top of ejection of compact funnel 10 runs through the main part 21 bottom surface, and the bottom surface array of main part 21 is equipped with support 5, and the side of main part 21 is equipped with vibrator 8, and vibrator 8 and controller 7 electric connection. The inside array of main part 21 is equipped with installation frame 19, and sieve 13 and installation frame 19 swing joint.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation: when engineering plastic particles enter the main body 21 through the feeding hopper 1, the controller 7 controls the grinding motor 6 to drive the driving roller 11 to rotate, the particles bonded together in the engineering plastic particles are separated, then the engineering plastic particles fall on the sieve plate 13 in the falling process, then the vibrator 8 is started, the engineering plastic particles can pass through the sieve holes 20 or stay on the surface of the sieve plate 13 according to the sizes, when the sieve plates 13 with different sieve hole diameters 20 accumulate a certain amount of engineering plastic particles, the servo motor 2 drives the driven pulley 16 and the rolling shaft 17 to rotate through the driving pulley 14 and the driving belt 15, the baffle plate 4 is moved away from the discharge hole 18, the engineering plastic particles can enter different collecting boxes 3, the sieve plates 13 are arranged in the main body 21 in an array mode, the diameters of the sieve holes 20 on the sieve plates 13 are decreased from top to bottom, the engineering plastic particles can be accurately screened and classified, and the discharge hole 18 is formed in the side surface of the main body 21, the surface of the discharge port 18 is provided with the roller 17 and the baffle 4, the servo motor 2 and the transmission belt 15 are used for controlling the closing of the baffle 4, the screened engineering plastic particles with different sizes can be discharged in a classified manner in time, and the screening efficiency of the engineering plastic particles is greatly enhanced by the design.
In the present disclosure, unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the first feature "on" or "under" the second feature may comprise direct contact between the first and second features, or may comprise contact between the first and second features not directly. Also, the first feature "on," "above" and "over" the second feature may include the first feature being directly above and obliquely above the second feature, or simply indicating that the first feature is at a higher level than the second feature. "beneath," "under" and "beneath" a first feature includes the first feature being directly beneath and obliquely beneath the second feature, or simply indicating that the first feature is at a lesser elevation than the second feature.
The foregoing shows and describes the general principles, essential features, and advantages of the invention. It should be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited by the above embodiments, and the description in the above embodiments and the description is only preferred examples of the present invention, and is not intended to limit the present invention, and that the present invention can have various changes and modifications without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention, and these changes and modifications all fall into the scope of the claimed invention. The scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. The utility model provides a high-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particles divides sieve device, includes main part (21), its characterized in that: the sieve plates (13) are arrayed in the main body (21), sieve holes (20) are uniformly formed in the surface of each sieve plate (13), the sieve pores (20) penetrate through the sieve plate (13), the diameters of the sieve pores (20) on the sieve plate (13) are gradually reduced from top to bottom, the side surface of the main body (21) is provided with discharge holes (18) in an array manner, the discharge port (18) penetrates through the side surface of the main body (21), the side surface array of the main body (21) is provided with rollers (17), the roller (17) is movably connected with the main body (21), a baffle (4) is arranged on the surface of the roller (17), one end of the rolling shaft (17) is provided with a driven belt wheel (16), the side surface of the main body (21) is provided with a servo motor (2), the output end of the servo motor (2) is provided with a driving belt wheel (14), and the surfaces of the driving belt wheel (14) and the driven belt wheel (16) are nested with a transmission belt (15).
2. The efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the top surface of main part (21) is equipped with feed hopper (1), and the bottom of feed hopper (1) runs through main part (21) top surface, the inside of feed hopper (1) is equipped with drive roll (11) and driven voller (12), and drive roll (11) and driven voller (12) respectively with feed hopper (1) swing joint, the front of feed hopper (1) is equipped with rolls motor (6), and rolls the output of motor (6) and run through feed hopper (1), and rolls the output and the drive roll (11) one end of motor (6) and be connected.
3. The efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the side array of main part (21) is equipped with collects box (3), the width of baffle (4) equals the width of discharge gate (18), driving pulley (14) and driven pulley (16) are located same vertical plane.
4. The efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the front of main part (21) is equipped with a body (9), and door body (9) and main part (21) side swing joint, the surface of the body (9) is equipped with controller (7), and controller (7) respectively with servo motor (2), roll motor (6) electric connection.
5. The efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the bottom surface of main part (21) is equipped with ejection of compact funnel (10), and the top of ejection of compact funnel (10) runs through main part (21) bottom surface, the bottom surface array of main part (21) is equipped with support (5), the side of main part (21) is equipped with vibrator (8), and vibrator (8) and controller (7) electric connection.
6. The efficient multilayer screening device for engineering plastic particles as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the inside array of main part (21) is equipped with installation frame (19), and sieve (13) and installation frame (19) swing joint.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202123341544.9U CN217047102U (en)||2021-12-28||2021-12-28||High-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particle divides sieve device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202123341544.9U CN217047102U (en)||2021-12-28||2021-12-28||High-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particle divides sieve device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN217047102U true CN217047102U (en)||2022-07-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202123341544.9U Active CN217047102U (en)||2021-12-28||2021-12-28||High-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particle divides sieve device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN217047102U (en)|
- 2021-12-28 CN CN202123341544.9U patent/CN217047102U/en active Active
|CN208600158U (en)||A kind of sieving and grading device of sweet potato|
|CN217047102U (en)||High-efficient multilayer of engineering plastic particle divides sieve device|
|CN209076781U (en)||A kind of modified powdery paints fine powder crushing device|
|CN206068217U (en)||A kind of trommelling formula feed granules packing device|
|CN107537403A (en)||A kind of oscillating granulator|
|CN211307030U (en)||Plastic granulator|
|CN111497169A (en)||Automatic conveying system for recycling defective granules in online plastic granulation|
|CN206897787U (en)||A kind of colliery sorting unit for being easy to discharging|
|CN213504935U (en)||Automatic feeding device for machining|
|CN215619335U (en)||Energy-concerving and environment-protective type plastics grinding device|
|CN214211295U (en)||Screening machine for chemical granular plastics|
|CN2345281Y (en)||Vertical roller grinder for super-microfine powder|
|CN113385415B (en)||Air-floating garbage winnowing machine|
|CN215574128U (en)||Coal quality detection pretreatment device|
|CN216860302U (en)||Automobile plastic nylon particle processing hoister|
|CN212069461U (en)||Full-automatic high-efficiency closed type screening machine for steel balls of cement mill|
|CN217192407U (en)||Casting sand vibration recovery device|
|CN206356248U (en)||A kind of portable linear vibrating screen|
|CN213315479U (en)||Plastic crushing device for steel-plastic composite pipe production|
|CN210614003U (en)||Ore tank structure of mineral processing gravity separation hydraulic classifier|
|CN216296488U (en)||Multistage high-efficient crushing apparatus of plastics processing plastic granules|
|CN212442030U (en)||Can avoid sieving mechanism for raw ore processing of jam|
|CN216996807U (en)||Powder conveyor with press down dirt function|
|CN216026267U (en)||High-efficiency comprehensive winnowing equipment with function of separating specific gravity approaching objects|
|CN214918030U (en)||Living beings granule finished product sieve powder device|