CN216246755U - Rotary weighing device - Google PatentsRotary weighing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216246755U CN216246755U CN202122962682.2U CN202122962682U CN216246755U CN 216246755 U CN216246755 U CN 216246755U CN 202122962682 U CN202122962682 U CN 202122962682U CN 216246755 U CN216246755 U CN 216246755U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- spherical groove
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000005303 weighing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 42
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004891 communication Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003993 interaction Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005259 measurement Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a rotary weighing device, which comprises a base, wherein a pair of supporting frames are fixedly connected to the upper end of the base, an installation block is fixedly connected between the supporting frames and above the supporting frames, a spherical groove is formed in the middle position inside the installation block, a fixed rotating shaft is rotatably connected in the spherical groove, a weighing seat is fixedly connected to the fixed rotating shaft, hoppers are movably connected to two sides of the weighing seat, a pressure sensor is fixedly connected to the middle position of two sides of the weighing seat, and a connecting mechanism is arranged at the connecting position of the hoppers and the weighing seat and positioned at the periphery of the pressure sensor: the hopper is driven to rotate through the fixed rotating shaft, automatic discharging after the materials are weighed is achieved, the hoppers are mounted on two sides of the weighing seat, weighing of different materials can be conducted in the discharging process, and finally quick weighing and batching combination of different materials is achieved.
The utility model relates to the technical field of weighing devices, in particular to a rotary weighing device.
The weighing device is a weight measuring device for materials, and the materials are placed in the hopper, so that the pressure sensor is pressed down by the hopper, and the weight measurement of the materials is realized.
However, the weighers are fixed, so that automatic material discharging cannot be performed, the weighing efficiency is reduced, and the material proportioning combination for different materials cannot be realized.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The present invention is directed to a rotary scale that solves the problems set forth in the background above.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme: rotatory weighing device, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, a pair of support frame of base upper end fixedly connected with, just be located an installation piece of support frame top fixedly connected with between the support frame, a spherical groove has been seted up to the inside intermediate position of installation piece, the spherical inslot internal rotation is connected with a fixed rotating shaft, seat of weighing of fixedly connected with on the fixed rotating shaft, the equal swing joint in seat both sides of weighing has the hopper, the equal fixedly connected with pressure sensor of seat both sides intermediate position of weighing, the hopper just is located the pressure sensor periphery with the seat junction of weighing and is provided with coupling mechanism.
Preferably, coupling mechanism includes connecting plate and spacing groove, the equal fixed connection of connecting plate is close to the seat one side of weighing at the hopper, the equal a set of connecting rod of fixedly connected with in hopper one side is kept away from to the connecting plate periphery, weigh on the seat and all seted up a spacing groove with the corresponding position of connecting rod, the equal sliding connection of spacing inslot has a stopper, the connecting rod is kept away from connecting plate one end and all is located the spacing groove and all with stopper fixed connection, and the position through stopper and connecting rod is injectd, can avoid the hopper to break away from with the seat of weighing at the rotation in-process.
Preferably, a feed inlet has been seted up to installation piece upper end just to be located directly over the spherical groove, a discharge gate has been seted up to installation piece lower extreme just to be located under the spherical groove, and feed inlet and discharge gate can make things convenient for the material to go up and the ejection of compact.
Preferably, a servo motor is fixedly connected to the inner side wall of the spherical groove, the output end of the servo motor is fixedly connected to the fixed rotating shaft, and the servo motor can provide output power for rotation of the hopper.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that: the hopper is driven to rotate through the fixed rotating shaft, automatic discharging after the materials are weighed is achieved, the hoppers are mounted on two sides of the weighing seat, weighing of different materials can be conducted in the discharging process, and finally quick weighing and batching combination of different materials is achieved.
FIG. 1 is a front sectional view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a side sectional view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged schematic view of the structure at A in FIG. 1 according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the overall appearance structure of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a support frame; 3. mounting blocks; 4. a spherical groove; 5. fixing the rotating shaft; 6. a weighing seat; 7. a hopper; 8. a discharge port; 9. a feed inlet; 10. a pressure sensor; 11. a servo motor; 12. a connecting plate; 13. a connecting rod; 14. a limiting groove; 15. and a limiting block.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: rotatory weighing machine, including base 1, 2 fixed connection of support frame are in 1 upper end both sides of base, just be located support frame 2 top between the 3 fixed connection support frames of installation piece 2, spherical groove 4 is seted up at 3 inside intermediate positions of installation piece, fixed rotating shaft 5 rotates to be connected in spherical groove 4, 6 fixed connection of seat of weighing is on fixed rotating shaft 5, the equal swing joint in 6 both sides of seat of weighing has hopper 7, the equal fixed connection of pressure sensor 10 is at 6 both sides intermediate positions of seat of weighing, coupling mechanism sets up at hopper 7 and 6 junctions of seat of weighing and is located pressure sensor 10 peripherally.
Wherein, in order to avoid hopper 7 to break away from with seat 6 of weighing at the rotation in-process, coupling mechanism includes connecting plate 12 and spacing groove 14, hopper 7 is close to the equal fixedly connected with connecting plate 12 in seat 6 one side of weighing, the equal fixed connection of connecting rod 13 keeps away from hopper 7 one side in connecting plate 12 periphery, spacing groove 14 is all seted up on seat 6 of weighing and the position is corresponding with connecting rod 13, the equal sliding connection of stopper 15 is in spacing groove 14, connecting rod 13 keeps away from connecting plate 12 one end and all is located spacing groove 14 and equal fixed connection on stopper 15.
Wherein, for the material loading and the ejection of compact of convenient material, feed inlet 9 is seted up and is located spherical groove 4 directly over at installation piece 3 upper end, and discharge gate 8 is seted up and is located spherical groove 4 directly under at installation piece 3 lower extreme.
Wherein, for the rotation of hopper 7 provides output power, servo motor 11 fixed connection is in spherical groove 4 lateral wall, and servo motor 11 output and fixed rotating shaft 5 fixed connection.
Specifically, when the device is used, the whole device is connected with an external power supply, materials are poured into the device through the feeding hole 9, the materials enter the hopper 7 above the device, the materials in the hopper 7 are weighed through the pressure sensor 10, the servo motor 11 is directly started after weighing is completed, the servo motor 11 drives the fixed rotating shaft 5 to rotate, the weighing seat 6 rotates, the upper hopper 7 and the lower hopper 7 can be replaced finally, the opening of the hopper 7 filled with the materials is downward, the materials are poured out from the discharging hole 8, meanwhile, weighing and batching of different materials can be carried out on the hopper 7 above the device, weighing efficiency is improved, and batching combinations of different materials are achieved.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "coaxial", "bottom", "one end", "top", "middle", "other end", "upper", "one side", "top", "inner", "front", "center", "both ends", and the like, indicate orientations or positional relationships based on those shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the referenced device or element must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and thus, are not to be construed as limiting the present invention.
Furthermore, the terms "first", "second", "third", "fourth" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying a relative importance or implicitly indicating the number of technical features indicated, whereby the features defined as "first", "second", "third", "fourth" may explicitly or implicitly include at least one such feature.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "disposed," "connected," "secured," "screwed" and the like are to be construed broadly, e.g., as meaning fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally formed; can be mechanically or electrically connected; the terms may be directly connected or indirectly connected through an intermediate, and may be communication between two elements or interaction relationship between two elements, unless otherwise specifically limited, and the specific meaning of the terms in the present invention will be understood by those skilled in the art according to specific situations.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the utility model, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. Rotatory weighing machine, its characterized in that, including base (1), a pair of support frame (2) of base (1) upper end fixedly connected with, between support frame (2) and be located support frame (2) top fixedly connected with installation piece (3), spherical groove (4) have been seted up to installation piece (3) inside intermediate position, spherical groove (4) internal rotation is connected with a fixed rotating shaft (5), fixed rotating shaft (5) are gone up fixedly connected with one and are weighed seat (6), the equal swing joint in seat (6) both sides of weighing has hopper (7), the equal fixedly connected with pressure sensor (10) of seat (6) both sides intermediate position of weighing, hopper (7) and seat (6) junction of weighing just are located pressure sensor (10) periphery and are provided with coupling mechanism.
2. The rotary scale according to claim 1, wherein: coupling mechanism includes connecting plate (12) and spacing groove (14), the equal fixed connection of connecting plate (12) is close to the seat of weighing (6) one side at hopper (7), the equal fixedly connected with a set of connecting rod (13) in hopper (7) one side is kept away from in connecting plate (12) periphery, weigh on seat (6) and all seted up a spacing groove (14) with connecting rod (13) corresponding position, equal sliding connection has a stopper (15) in spacing groove (14), connecting rod (13) are kept away from connecting plate (12) one end and all are located spacing groove (14) and all with stopper (15) fixed connection.
3. The rotary scale according to claim 1, wherein: install piece (3) upper end and be located spherical groove (4) and seted up a feed inlet (9) directly over, install piece (3) lower extreme and be located spherical groove (4) and seted up a discharge gate (8) directly under.
4. The rotary scale according to claim 1, wherein: spherical groove (4) lateral wall internal fixation is connected with a servo motor (11), servo motor (11) output end fixed connection is on fixed pivot (5).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122962682.2U CN216246755U (en)||2021-11-30||2021-11-30||Rotary weighing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122962682.2U CN216246755U (en)||2021-11-30||2021-11-30||Rotary weighing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216246755U true CN216246755U (en)||2022-04-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122962682.2U Active CN216246755U (en)||2021-11-30||2021-11-30||Rotary weighing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216246755U (en)|
- 2021-11-30 CN CN202122962682.2U patent/CN216246755U/en active Active
|CN210592538U (en)||High-precision weighing and feeding mechanism|
|CN105173145A (en)||Volume-automatically-adjusted metering device|
|CN110562507A (en)||cable processing is with raw materials master batch ration partial shipment device|
|CN216246755U (en)||Rotary weighing device|
|CN113252509B (en)||Portable rock density tester for field use|
|CN205150299U (en)||Automatic dosing balance|
|CN211042383U (en)||Novel metering kettle|
|CN110803469A (en)||Weighing screw feeder|
|CN205940727U (en)||Compound powder electronic scale of high accuracy|
|CN205150297U (en)||Dosing balance|
|CN205203504U (en)||Batching scale|
|CN216559302U (en)||Combined batching scale|
|CN215282885U (en)||Be applied to metering device of macromolecular material's foamer|
|CN112556812B (en)||Weighing and batching device based on sensing detection|
|CN212498328U (en)||Recycled concrete proportioning machine|
|CN210592674U (en)||Feeding equipment for packing scale|
|CN212637989U (en)||Sweet tea of palm leaf raspberry production packing is with weighing partial shipment device|
|CN215463731U (en)||Material mixing device with automatic discharging metering mechanism|
|CN212147015U (en)||Proportioning device for concrete water reducing agent|
|CN216987160U (en)||Raw material mixing device with metering function|
|CN215613875U (en)||Soil detection dissolving equipment|
|CN216970056U (en)||Automatic weighing and packaging equipment|
|CN211417670U (en)||Powder ton bag packing metering device|
|CN105292533A (en)||Automatic quantitative batching scale|
|CN209905111U (en)||Particle article filling and metering device|